A Corpse Shell (Jujutsu Kaise...

By Runaway_Wolfie

A heroine that is already dead? She's not a zombie though but an empty, soulless shell. An empty shell that h... More

The Heroine and Love Interests <3
Prologue
Episode 1
Episode 1.2
Episode 2
Episode 2.1
Episode 2.2
Episode 2.3
Episode 2.4
Episode 2.5
Episode 2.6
Episode 3
WHAAAAT???!!!
Episode 3.1
Episode 3.2
Episode 3.3
Episode 4
Episode 4.1
Episode 4.2
Episode 5
Episode 5.1
Episode 5.2
Episode 5.3
Episode 5.4
The Love Interests <3
Episode 6
Episode 6.1
Episode 6.2
Episode 6.3
Episode 6.4
Episode 6.5
Episode 6.7
Episode 7
Episode 7.1
Episode 7.2
Episode 7.3
Episode 7.4
Episode 8
Episode 8.1
Episode 9
Episode 9.1
Episode 10
The Love Interests ❣
Additional Chapter
Episode 11

Episode 6.6

1.3K 47 3
By Runaway_Wolfie

"Ooh, I have that kind of shikigami!"

"Eh?"

Maki asked as she turned her head to you with a slightly dumbfounded look.

'Impossible. Shikigamis like those is rare to find! How can a first-year like her have it?'

Even though she refused to believe your claim, she's still a bit interested and curious to see you show them the weapon-carrying shikigami.

"Allow me to demonstrate"

You said with all curious eyes on you. You stand up and crossed your arms before speaking.

"Lend me your strength, Hana"

Not a second wasted, a swirling purple void suddenly appeared behind you but the void eventually turned pink. A huge scroll along with what seems to be butterflies and birds then floats out of the void. The paper on the scroll that strangely has a mind of its own gracefully unravels itself in front of you without your mind. The glowing light from its paper is reflecting on your calm smiling face.

None of them could see what was on the paper but hell, they are curious as fuck. They could act like a child, stand from their spot, go over to you and then peer over to the scroll to see, resulting in them crowding you. But they don't want to do that, they refuse to act like children. They want to keep pretending that they're not that much interested, especially the ones that are a part of the Zenin clan. ahem.

With a gentle smile on your face, you pushed your hand into the paper. The texture of the paper suddenly didn't look nor feel like paper, it instead felt and looked like water. When you pushed your hand into it, small waves appeared on the surface just like water. You could feel the warm, comforting breeze on your hand that is on the other side of the scroll. 

You actually wondered sometimes about what is really within the scroll. Is it really just a void or a space where your weapons are just floating around and would just head over to you if you need that weapon? Or is it a place where strange little creatures live and hands you the weapon you need? 

It just was like your hand entered a different dimension.

When your hand was in, you mentally thought of what weapon you want to pull out from the scroll. After seconds of deciding, you pulled your hand back out but your hand was no longer empty-handed. You are now holding the handle of a katana yet the blade was yet to pull out.

You pulled out the katana from the scroll painfully slow for dramatic effect, you are not oblivious enough to notice the curious gazes of your fellow students. They are visibly in awe of your ability, giving you a boost in your ego.

After many seconds of pulling out just one weapon, you finally and completely pulled the sharp katana out. You revealed to them a katana whose blade is light pink that faded to black when it reached the guard of the weapon. Its structure is just like any other katana but it has a certain feature that others do not have.

Pink, transparent talismans are continuously circling the handle, it is as if they are sealing something within the katana.

(Yoto Hime from Onmyoji/Onmyoji Arena. Note: That is what the katana looks like. In either of the games, weapons are not stored within Hana's scroll. Using Hana's scroll for holding weapons is the only that would make sense other than the other shikigamis.)

After that, the scroll closed itself and returns to the empty space behind you and just stays there.

You looked back at everyone and witnessed their obvious dumbfounded gazes directed at you.

"I do indeed have a shikigami that can carry weapons and I was able to tame Hana less than a week or two, Maki-senpai"

You said with spite and the woman you mentioned simply scoffed and mumbled incoherent things that none of you could hear. You grinned at her obvious distaste before looking down at Fushiguro who still has a nonchalant look but his eyes say otherwise.

"Do you not have this type of shikigami, Fushiguro?"

"Uhh..."

For the first time, Fushiguro struggled to answer you. It was all because he had realized that you have a lot of skills as a cursed spirit user that he has not learned or obtained yet.

You mastered summoning shikigamis without getting drained or tired, you easily summon one after another. You know how to summon or use one of your shikigami's weapons, and you do it with such ease. And now, he just witnessed you summon a shikigami that carries your weapons and pulled out what he deems to be the most beautiful katana he has yet ever seen.

Despite all the compliments and amazement, deep inside, he's starting to feel competitive. Your existence is like an indirect message to him from reality that he still has a lot to learn and that he should be working on his skills already. You have mastered probably every aspect that he has not yet had.

But Fushiguro doesn't loathe you or anything, he's just starting to feel like he shouldn't lose to you in terms of being a cursed spirit user.

'I need to improve soon and surpass her'

"Fushiguro!"

Fushiguro snapped out of his thoughts and looked at you, a bit wide-eyed.

"H-huh? What were you saying?"

"*sigh. I said, do you not have this type of shikigami? Or at least learned how to summon a weapon?"

"Not yet"

"I see...Would you like me to teach you? It's very easy, especially for you because you only have a couple of shikigamis. Well for as far as I have seen"

'Should I accept her offer ...but if I will let her train me, I will somehow inherit her techniques'

Fushiguro looked away from you and thought about your offer a little more. You watched him as you let him do his thing. It took a couple of seconds before he turns back to you and replied politely,

"I refuse, (Name). It was very kind of you wanting to teach me but I want to have my own style of performing cursed spirit user abilities"

"Wanting to be unique, huh?"

You asked while you grinned at his usual emotionless face. Fushiguro simply nodded and said nothing more after that.

"Very well"

You stood straight again and gazed upon your fellow students that are below your eye level. You're near the top of the stairs while they're below you, so you felt like a divinity for a sliver of a moment while you looked at them.

"So, what do you guys think?"

Panda stood up from his spot and made a weird yet funny pose as he smiled widely.

"This is amazing, (Name)-chan! You should show us your abilities more so we can include them in our strategy for the upcoming event!"

He exclaimed and with a confident smirk on your face, you swung your blade around at a safe distance from Fushiguro so as to not hit him with the sharp blade.

"I am very pleased to hear that, Panda-senpai"

"Hey,"

Maki suddenly blurted out causing you to look at her with a bored face. The aforementioned woman also looked back at you with a light glare.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

You cocked your head to the side cluelessly before looking up at the sky in thought.

"What--Oh! Yes, yes I have indeed forgotten something important"

All of a sudden, you jumped from your spot to the empty space in front of your panda senior with the katana still in your possession. Your 'little' jump caused a short and little wind to hit Fushiguro and Inumaki who is beside you, but they weren't fazed at all, it's a normal occurrence for them to get blown in the face with the wind.

Back to you and Panda, you looked up at him and he looked back with his bead-like eyes. Then you abruptly bent down to your knee level and apologized to him.

"Panda-senpai! I apologize for my misbehavior and reckless actions earlier and also for not apologizing sooner. Please forgive me"

Your sudden apology surprised your seniors, they weren't expecting you to actually apologize, especially Maki. She was surprised to see you quickly oblige to her wishes without refusing, she assumed you to be the 'cocky-egotistical-never-apologized' type of person so this was quite a shock to her.

Fushiguro's reaction though, his face remained cold. He had always known that you were going to apologize anytime soon. He has seen this type of situation many times, a situation where you did something wrong and then apologized later on. 

Just like when he first met you that night.

Fushiguro noticed something about you, you are indeed a cocky and annoyingly confident person but you aren't prideful enough to not apologize when you knew you were wrong. You don't hesitate to apologize for your mistakes, and that is one of your characteristics that he likes. He's glad that he's not stuck with a cocky person that refuses to apologize.

Unconsciously, he smiled, but he was facing the ground with the tip of his fingers against the cemented step of the stairs.

What is he doing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
53.8K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
737K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
3.7M 88.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...