No longer a musician ( One pi...

By Sleepy_Potato14

Y/n dream was to become a musician but her dream was soon gone as she die in a fire in her sleep. Getting re... More

Chapter 1 - Reincarnated
Chapter 2 - Saying Goodbye
Some details about the character
Chapter 3 - Trying to be the water hashira
Chapter 4 - Meeting my Captain
Chapter 5 - Idiotic Captain
Chapter 6 - Meeting a "great" liar
Chapter 7 - Losing memories is like waking up from a dream
Author note
Chapter 8 - Arlong's Park!
Chapter 9 - Big Time skip
Chapter 10 - The duel between the Captain and the Sniper!
Chapter 11 - Protecting Robin
Chapter 12 - CP9
A/n
Chapter 13 - Saving Robin!
Chapter 14 - First bounty!
Chapter 15 - Same words different person
Chapter 16 - Ghost or a skeleton?
Chapter 17 - The Ghost princess
Chapter 18 - Spiders
Chapter 19 - The sacrifice
Chapter 20 - Celestial dragon
Chapter 21 - Shocking News
Chapter 22 - War
New book announcement!
Chapter 23 - Alone?
New cover!
Chapter 24 - Ryuu's real identity
Chapter 25 - Duel
Chapter 27 - Forgetting
Chapter 28 - The mysterious swordman
Chapter 29 - Seeing you again
Chapter 30 - The guilt
Chapter 31 - Miss Dolly
Chapter 32 - Who is Ace...?
Remake version of the loyal servant!

Chapter 26 - Fishman

2.7K 143 8
By Sleepy_Potato14

Your Pov:

Franky wasn't kidding when he said they were super hearing cause I can hear what people are saying from above.

I heard a familiar voice and it was Luffy! I was to about fly down and hug him till I noticed the fake Luffy... Don't tell me... I don't even want to what my fake self look like....

I heard music making me remember about Brook's concert. Now that's something I gotta see and hear!

I'm loving Franky!

I decided to go to the roof knowing the marine will be here. I turn myself into liquid to fit through the cracks to get in and the place was pack!

I enjoy the concert till it was over and the marine attack Brook.

I grab him and flew out of here.

" Y/n? " Brook question. " Yep! I really love your concert " I said. " Thank you- you can hear me?! " Brook said in shock and I chuckle from his reaction.

" It's all thanks to Franky! " I said. " Hey Brook how about we play together sometime? " I asked. " That would be delightful. I can teach you the basics." Brook said. " No need, I know how. I practice to be a musician before I gone deaf " I said.

" Being deaf doesn't stop from being a musician, Y/n. After all I'm dead and that still didn't stop me YOHOHOHO! " Brook said.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

You and Brook arrive at the ship with only Luffy left to come

" I'm so happy to see you Y/n! " Nami hug you. " Especially after that news we were all worried about you " Robin said in abconcern tone.

" I'm doing fine! Even though I had a trouble at the beginning I had overcome with " You said. " That's a great step! " Ussop said.

Sanji was having a nosebleed from seeing you, Nami and Robin. You were glad you weren't short since you were as tall as them.

" N/n! " Luffy hug you. " Luffy! Looks like we can finally depart to fishman island! " You said happily.

You saw Rayleigh but decided not to make eye contact.

Soon enough you were underwater.

" This is more amazing than expected! " You said in joy as you started drawing the most beautiful fish you saw.

Ussop and Chopper were having fun till Robin told them a joke in her humour leaving them terrified.

" I wonder if sirens those exist here " You mumble. " Isn't that the same as mermaid? " Ussop asked.

" That's where you're wrong... Mermaids are known as half human and half fish, while sirens are known as evil creatures or should I say 'evil mermaids '  " you said. " Why would you want to see an evil creature? " Ussop asked.

" Because what if what they say was wrong? Not all mermaids are good... And I would like to see it myself. You can't really trust someone words " You answered.

" It's getting cold... " Ussop complain.

" Grab a jacket everyone! " Nami yelled for everyone to hear. You asked Mr. Slimey to get you a coat.

" It would be much easier for us to travel if the marines didn't take over that kingdom" Robin mumble which made you curious.

" What do you mean? " You asked. " There was kingdom that used to be above fishman island. A lot of people would go there to trade or even go on vacation " Robin said.

" It was soon destroy on B/d for rumours saying the one piece was there. The government took action as someone reported seeing one of Roger's crew member, which made them believe that the one piece was there " Robin continued.

" Who would have known that my birthday was someone suffering " You said in a sad tone. " It's almost your birthday! " Luffy said.

" We definitely plan one! " Luffy said in excitement. " Sanji would definitely bake a big cake since he loves you and we should decorate the whole ship! " Luffy said as you blush.

" Stop! My birthday isn't that big of a deal...I haven't celebrated it since my brother became a marine " You said.

" Eh?! Than that's more of a reason why we should celebrate it! " Nami said. " I agree! " Chopper said as he nodded his head.

You were shock see them starting to plan it.

" You guys are really the best. You manage to make me feel special and happy in both of my lives " You said with teary eyes. Even though you knew they wouldn't get it. You still wanted to say the truth.

" Are you crying? " Zoro asked. " What do you think, moss head? " Sanji asked annoyed.

" Don't worry about it " You said as you wipe your tears with your coat.

" How about a song? " Brook said. " How about a duo? " You asked.

" You know how to play an instrument?! " Chopper said in excitement.  " Always have. I wanted to be a musician but it soon ended as I went deaf...even if I wasn't we wouldn't have the money for it " You said earnings pities looks from them.

" Enough about my trashy past and let's party since we are finally reunited after two years! " You said and everyone agrees.

You felt alive finally being able to play music and hearing it again felt so magical to you.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

That happiness soon ended.... You woke up having no idea where you're at fishman island.

Your Pov:

DAMN! My earing aids a gone... Happiness is temporary.

I was about to cry at this point. I felt like a child lost in the supermarket. Kinda remember it happened and my mom actually left without me.

I frown remembering that memory it wasn't really a great one...in fact it felt like yesterday.

My best option is just to walk around town till I found someone I know.

Walking around town I felt a lot of eyes staring at me. It was never a welcoming one but it's nothing new anyway.

But it still made me have anxiety...fishmans and humans really have bad blood between them. The road started getting crowded so I went inside the store to calm myself down.

Seeing Nami I immediately ran towards her and hug her tight

" Nami! " I yelled.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Nami was caught off guard from you hugging her out of nowhere.

" Y/n? " She tried getting your attention but you were just hugging her as if she was gonna disappear if you let go. She then notice that you didn't have your hearing aids.

" I was so scared...and worried about you guys" You said.  Nami tap your shoulder. " The others are right there " Nami said as she saw them outside the store.

" You really are the best Navigator " You said as you went outside.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

* Time skip*

You were at the palace with the strawhats.

Your Pov:

I followed Luffy as he went on the hallway. I guess this was the part where he met the princess. Wait... didn't he bounce on her boobs?!

That must hurt I mean she was crying or was she just scared? Doesn't matter I have to make sure everything will be ok.

I felt someone pull me and I came face to face to Luffy. I would normally scream but I got used to it.

" You wanna get food too, right? " He asked and I nodded. I was pretty hungry.

" Good! Just letting you know I won't share that much" Luffy said. " Don't worry, I won't take any meat " I said.

Suddenly the giant cart we were in started moving and I and Luffy kept bumping to the point he hug me to make sure I wouldn't hurt myself.

As soon as it stop we went out.

he holds my arm and I could tell he was having trouble trying to see. " Calm down...all we have to do is- "

My blood run cold as I felt Luffy was no longer with me.

" Luffy...? " I mumble hoping he would come to me.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

To be continued...

Words: 1308

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 9.3K 44
A simple girl minding her own business in a diner, a sudden crush happened in the diner, and in a blink of an eye, she was now in a ship with 5 peopl...
137K 3.6K 33
Y/N is a mysterious girl. She acts that she is emotionless but she's not. Y/N is a loner; never talks to others, interact, or even hang out with them...
62.2K 766 14
Zoro gets saved by a new swordswoman~ (smut) Check out my tiktok: @_m.z.s.s_ Check out my snapchat: @zoroslovebird best awards: #4 in zoroxreader
201K 8.9K 29
β•°β”ˆβž€ One piece x Makima reader. ── ❝𝐈 π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐀𝐍 πŽππ„πƒπˆπ„ππ“ 𝐏𝐄𝐓 π’πŽ πˆπ… π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 π†πŽπŽπƒππŽπ˜ π˜πŽπ” 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 π‘π„π‚π„πˆπ•π„...