Teenagers (Jelsa, Mericcup, e...

By UnderDarkness

'You cant marry a man you just met,' Elsa Arendelle is the good girl, never gets in trouble, does what shes... More

Chapter One: The Missing Ring Of A Unlucky Groom
Chapter Two: Rivals, Friends, School, and The Moon?
Chapter Three: Fish Out Of Water
Chapter Four: BlackMailed By A RedMailer
Chapter Five: Dating Advice and Criminal Cases
Chapter Six: To The Bitch, The Glitch and The Complete Witch
Chapter Seven: Water Buckets & Poison Apples
Chapter Eight: Poptarts & Runaway Carts
Chapter Nine: Twins + Test= Terror
Chapter Eleven: Months and Months
Chapter Twelve: Amazing Accident
Chapter Thirteen: The Strings Of Life
Chapter Fourteen: Good Luck Jelsa
Chapter Fifteen: Its Not A Date Its Fate
Chapter Sixteen: Death Threats and Repaid Debts
Chapter Seventeen: When Worse Comes To Worse, Puke In A Purse
Authors note important
Chapter Eighteen (Redo): When Life Gives You Lemons, Demand Chocolate
Chapter Nineteen: Lifes Crushes and Crashes
Chapter Twenty: As In Plural?
Chapter Twenty-One: Jelsa Fever 'Cold Days'
Chapter Twenty-Two: Sooner Or Later
Chapter Twenty-Three: Engagement Rings & Parties
Chapter Twenty-Four: Rapunzel The Great And Talented and Elsa The Understudy
Chapter Twenty-Five: Broken Minded & Love Blinded
Chapter Twenty-Six: No Place Like Home On The Yellow Brick Road
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Color Of Lies, Love, and Jealousy
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Responsible Teens and Movie Scenes
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Where Relationships End & Fist Begin
Chapter Thirty: Thanks Tricks, Giving Treats
Chapter Thirty-One: I'm Scared; I'm Scarred
Chapter Thirty-Two: Words Fail, and This Is All You Get
Chapter Thirty-Three: Flowers for a Ghost, and Thorns for the Living

Chapter Ten: Team Spirit

2.6K 147 43
By UnderDarkness

Chapter Ten: Team Spirit
_____________________________

RAPUNZEL (P.O.V)

-"Okay lets try this again!" I shouted taking a gulp of water. I quickly tied my blonde hair up. Rubbing my tired eyes I got into formation. "1, 2, 3."

We clapped together, "D-R-A-G-O-N-S," we spelled loudly.

"What does that spell?!" I demand.

"RAPUNZEL!" A voice shouted.

I frowned looking towards the short black haired girl. Sighing as she waved her hand for me to come over. "Practice your cartwheels girls I'll be back," I tell the cheer squad.

Wiping the sweat from my forehead I went to the girl she looked at me her blue eyes that where weary. Crossing my arms I looked at her raising my eyebrow raised. I knew my face was annoyed the first football game was coming up and the squad had yet to get the cheers just right.

"What is it Mavis?" She rolled her eyes at my tone.

"Did you hear?" She suddenly asked.

I sighed, "I won't know until you tell me."

She leaned in as football players past us and spoke lowly so no one else heard. My eyes widened as she spoke, "Merida-"

-------
I stomped down the halls of school dragging Elsa with me. My feelings building inside me ready to exploded. I ignored Elsa as she tried to talk me in to calming down. I entered the girls locker room. My face must have been red and showed my anger because pretty much all the girls rushed out.

"You quit?!" I cried out as me and Elsa stood in front of the redhead who stood in the locker room getting her stuff from her locker.

She sighed, "Ay don't see the big deal," she shrugs.

"Big deal?!" Elsa huffed, "Your the quarter back, you can't just quit a week before the first game!"

Merida didn't turn to us she continued to stare at her football gear that she was getting ready to return. I wasn't sure what would make her quit. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Merida just tell us why your quitting," Elsa says.

Merida was silent, "Ay just don't feel up ta it this year," she said it like it wasn't a very big deal.

My blood boiled I was furious, "Don't feel like it, uh I don't fucking think so we've spent pretty much all summer helping you get ready for this year, the year you said you were gonna help get to the play offs! And you just QUIT! Because you don't feel like it!"

I wasn't one to just explode so easily but Merida had been looking forward to this football season all summer. An all the hard work and preparing the last couple months she was simply gonna throw it away like a rotten apple core without confronting her best friends. She turned facing me her face red with anger and a few tears.

"Listen 'ere ye dumbass blonde stay out of my damn business, my decisions are none of yer fucking concern so why don't ye go back to yer squad of wannabe barbies and throw around yer pompoms and build a stupid pyramid okay!" She yelled in my face.

I felt tears form in my eyes and I flinched with every word that came out her mouth. I stared at her my eyes widened. Elsa jumped between us, "HEY! Just calm down will figure this out together."

"What is there to figure out," I laughed dryly, "Its Meridas decision lets leave her to it because Bitches forbid that a friend trys to stop her from making a mistake."

Merida raised her head up high her red curls falling out her hair tie. Her lips were pressed in a thin line and her eyebrows frowned. I watched her hands clinch into fist and I had a feeling she was ready to punch something.

Clinching my own fist I marched out the locker room. Elsa followed and I stopped outside the room just long enough to pull out my phone when I heard what seemed to be Merida crying but I was to angry to know for sure.

My ears were still ringing. I looked at Elsa who put a hand on my shoulder, "You both just need to calm down, Merida has her reasons for quitting she'll tell us when shes ready what ever it is, its making her upset all we can do is wait for her to come around."

I felt the angry fade, "Your right, its probably because of her mom or Astrid."

I suddenly felt like going back and hugging Merida but I k ew it was best to keep our distance intill we cool down a little.

"Will just have to see," Elsa say.

-----------

I felt into the seat of Eugenes car buckling my seat belt. My boyfriend smiled at me and I returned it. "How was your day," I asked sliding of my cheer shoes and taking a bottle of nail polish from my purse.

"It was okay, please don't get that on my seat," he says the last part pointing to my pink nail polish. I smiled to him before opening the nail polish it was a hot pink one of my favorite colors.

"Drive slow," I demand, "So whats are plans for this weekend?"

I was curious it was Friday almost a week since Elsa found her husband and Merida was happily not pregnant. Eugene shrugged and I sighed. He never really planned anything I usually did. It sometime irritated me but I got over it.

"Okay," I said, "I was thinking the aquarium, today, and Sunday I was hoping we could got see that new movie, the one about that dog."

"What about Saturday?"

"Oh, you didn't forget did you?!" I asked alarmed. It wasn't like him to forget.

He looked at me with a smile, "Of course not, its one of your familys community service events, uh...The...um...the flower thing."

I rolled my eyes laughing, "Yes we're planting flowers at the park."

My parents were all into fixing the world thing. They always wanted to help people it was there thing. I enjoyed it helping people it made me feel happy inside.

"We're?" He joked I glared, "I know, I know I'll be there!"

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise wouldn't miss it, so aquarium?" He says.

"Yah just take me home I've got to change first," I tell him.

Finishing my toes I attempted to dry them. When we finally reached my hourse which was a three story white house with a white iron gate that surround it with large gold, purple and pink flowers growing in the front and in patches on the other side of the fence.

Grabbing my shoes I slid out the car not before peeking Eugene on the cheek. "Be back in ten!" Quickly I rushed up the stairs and into the doors. "Excuse me! " I shouted to the nanny as I nearly crashed into her, "Sorry!" I said as she dropped the basket of clothes in her hand.

I paused helping grab them quickly putting them back in the basket. Her hard expression fade and she smiled, "How are you flower," she asks patting the top of my head.

"Im great Gothel really, sorry for bumping into you," I said and started to inch my way towards the steps.

Gothel was the nanny also a simple made had been since before I was born. Shed worked for my family for almost twenty years now. Just as my foot touch the steps my parents stepped in from out of the living room.

"Punzie, were glad you home just in time," my mother says.

She smiled and suddenly someone rushed past me, "Catch me if you can!" Mike yelled.

"Give it back!" Cried Mika.

The two strawberry blonde children began to fight over a toy. I laughed when I was hit by a flying basketball on the back of my head. I fell foward hitting the ground with a thump. My parents called out thinking I was hurt but stopped when I began to laugh my eyes looked up to the top of the steps and I seen Jeremy looked over the railing.

"Sorry Rap," he says pushing back is long brown locks reveling his blue eyes.

"Im okay!" I replied.

Just as I got up Harlem and Hannah walked in there perfectly straight redhair and sparkling green eyes. They smiled, "Hello Rap," Harlem says as his younger sister Hannah says, "Mornin," her southern accent comimg stronger than her brothers.

"Pun dun!" Shouted a small voice.

I looked at the small brunette with her odd gray eyes, "Willow pillow!" I smiled at Willow picking  up the small six year old.

"Great your all here," says my father.

Everyone looks at him, "Here for what?" I asked.

"To introduce the knew member of the house hold!" My mother says, "Raven!"

Suddenly a girl came in from the kitchen. Her hair was black with many streaks of red and orange. She wore all black and her maleup was dark as well.

She had green eyes and I smile holding out my hand, "Raven im Rapunzel welcome im sure were gonna be great friends!"

She didn't reply she just stood there looking down at the floor. I let my hand fall and I frowned, "Hot!" Jeremy comment from the top of the stairs.

I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled, "I guess I'll show you to your room." As she started to follow me put the stairs I threw a look to my parents along with all the others, 'Another! Seriously'

My parents were faster parents they took in alot of children. Jeremy he's been here three years since he was ten waiting for his mother to get clean. Mike 8 and Mika 7, since last year, when there parents died in a accented.

Harlem 16 and Hannah 14 came two and a half years ago when there father was arrested, no one knew there mother. Then there was Willow who has only been her eleven months, her mother disappear and her father was unstable.

Many other children had came and go, and all I looked at like my siblings. I've been trying to talk my parents into adopting Willow, Harlem, Hannah, Mike, Mika, and Jeremy. My parents loved them all but there weary about adopting.

Not sure why. I lead Raven to one of the open rooms the one next to mine. Jeremy leaned on the door frame. He wiggled his eyebrows, "Im free eye Monday through Saturday night, did say Sunday but thats my work out day," he says flexing his spaghetti arms.

Raven ignored him and walked into her room. I followed shoving Jeremy face, "You don't work out!"

"Do to!" He argued.

"Yah maybe your thumbs on videogame controllers!" I said.

"Yah but she doesn't know that!" He says I shoved him towards his room on the other side of mine. I then looked at her.

"If you ever need anything im right next store," I said. She still didn't reply and I sighed, "Okay well I got go," suddenly I paused, "Hey would you like to go to the Aquarium?" I asked.

She let her bag fall to the ground my her bed and she looked at me her green eyes showing nothing. She walked towards me and I stepped back out the room. She slammed the door in my face and I sighed.

Looking at six children in the hall all who looked at me, "I don't suppose you guy would like to go to the Aquarium."

They smiled and I pulled out my phone, 'Meet me by the garage were gonna have to take the van.'

HICCUP (P.O.V)

×I pulled her carefully as we walked into a place thats name I couldn't seem to read because my vision was blurry. I looked to the girl by me her eyes were confused but happy in a way. She laughed and hiccup in between her words.

Ones I couldn't make out at the moment. Inside we made our way to the counter that a woman with multi colored hair stood. She began to ask us questions. Which I must have answered because then she left to get something.

Suddenly I heard a voice that seemed to come from someone I couldn't seen, "Do it or she gets it," my eyes looked to the girl at my side who looked at me with her beautiful eyes. I leaned in kissing her lips.

I then wiped her tears away before pulling out a small USB looking thing plugging it into the computer on the desk. When I pulled it out I began to feel a sickness in my stomach. The voice spoke something then said, "Will kill her if you don't," suddenly with trembling hands I plugged it into the device in my hand and watched as data transfered.

The girl smiled at me, she didn't know what I just did and probably never would. Once the data was transfered I put the device in a plant before taking a drink of the bottle that was in my hand making everything even more blurry besides for the few words. "Will kill her if you don't."×

I snapped up as Jack hitt me in the head with a empty soda can, "So you doing the charity event tomorrow?" He asked.

"You woke me up to ask me that?"

"No I woke you up because you fell asleep on top your car like a idiot," he shrugs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.7K 24
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
233K 480 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
254K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
1.2M 57.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...