Lost in the Ocean

Autorstwa itsvnbae

"I-I saw y-your cups. I-I didn't know y-you were D-devereaux" ... Więcej

A/N: Characters
Part 1: Coffee Shop
Part 2: Designer
Part 3: The Palace
Part 4: Hospital
Part 5: Home
Part 6: Home pt.2
Part 7: Kitchen
Part 8: Happy Birthday
Part 9: The Rain
Part 10: Nightmare
Part 11: Indoor Pool
Part 12: Peer Pressure
Part 13: Bubble Bath
Part 14: Classroom
Part 15: Library
Part 17:Fabric, Tv and Baby Pink
Part 18: Ocean
News🍋🍋
Part 19: Breakfast
Part 20: Snow Outside
Part 21: Old and Machine
Part 22: Airport
Part 23: Xerxes
Part 24: Epilogue
Intro: Hidden

Part 16: Hometown

4.3K 76 3
Autorstwa itsvnbae

"Daddy haven't had his dinner yet"

Sophia POV

I've been trying to wrap this present for my dad, I'm usually good at gift wrapping but because of a little organic shape of this chess box I'm struggling. I've packed my bag last night, to say I'm excited to go back home would be the very least. They told me to let the maid pack it for me but why would I do that if I could do it myself.

They've been more protective then ever after the incident, they didn't really let me off of their side, luckily I've managed to convince them somehow to let me back to class.

I pulled out the ribbon that i bought earlier and wrapped it around nicely at the corner for dad.

"Baby, you ready?" Atlas walks in the room.

"Uhu, what do you think?" I showed him the gift that I tried to wrap

"It looks nice baby, now come on I'm pretty sure your dad is waiting for you too" he helped me stand and hold my hand.

We had a conversation couple nights ago, I genuinely told them that I wasn't sure what to say about us to my dad. I kept thinking how should I introduce them properly like hey dad, this are my boyfriends as in 3 different guys who are also siblings I think I might send him to an ER after saying that.

My dad is fine with me dating someone, he was so excited when I date Tyler, of course before he goes insane. They told me and convince me that everything is going to be fine and just told him the truth but I didn't want to, I'm scared not of him but for his health.

We were on the car ride for a while, they've been bundling me up with God knows how many layers of jacket. It's a night flight and it has been raining the whole day, I am cold but I certainly don't need a few layer of jackets.

"Can I please take this off, it is really hot" it is.

"But kitten you say you were cold and your hand was really cold too" Hades replied.

I am sitting on his lap and he has been wrap his hand on my hand to take the cold off. I got cold easily but it's still bearable.

I pouted..

"Okay, but you will let us know if you were cold again" I nodded at Atlas response.

Sometimes I wonder how are this people could afford all of this, we were on their private jet, I was never grow up with this much power and I never crave it too I feels like everything was just a little too much.

Just like that Atlas knows what I was thinking as I've been staring at their jet, as our car approaches.

"Baby, relax hmm why don't you put your jacket on and i'll put you to bed hmm" Atlas slowly putting my jackets on

"I'm not sleepy" I said

"You will soon, is late too"

I looked at the time on my watch, is not is literally only 11pm

"No"

"Okay fine" Atlas nodded, hmm it's weird, he usually get really strict about bed time he don't really like i'm staying late, unless it's studying but still he will have limits.

I ignored, maybe he's in a good mood but I'm triggered to play his game.

I cracked a smile facing the window.

"Mr. Devereaux's good evening and Ms. Romana" the pilot greeted us.

They just nodded and walks in.

Rude.

"Thank you" I said with a smile

Hades pulled my hand inside the jet "you don't have to thank him kitten is his job"

"I know but he's greeting us nicely and is not nice to be rude" He looked at me sternly, knowing I was being serious.

He just nodded.

The jet was on the air, I was about to open my book before Atlas get up from the seat and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"W-wh.."

"Why? I can't hold you?" He raised his eyebrow. He walked back to the sit with me on his lap.

"I-i want to read"

"And daddy want to hold you for 5 minutes first"

I nodded.

Atlas POV

3 minutes that's all it takes.

She's tired and sleepy, she's been packing, running around the house and not stop doing anything the whole day. She is excited to meet her step dad, I know i am not meeting his dad but to see his dad told her to marry us.

Flashback.

"Have a sit" I said.

Standing firmly,

"What do you want?"

"Let's sit down, we wanted to treat you with respect since you're gonna be our father in law" Evander replied taking a sit next to me

The look on his face, confusion that make him sitting down.

"What are you talking about!?"

"Lets just get this quick, we want you to tell Sophia to marry us" Hades replied short.

He was getting impatient so am I
"NO! I would never let her marry you 3" he slammed his palm on the table before taking himself to walk out of the door.

"Funny that you think it's a choice" Evander replied.

"Think about it, I'm pretty sure that precious company of yours would felt so humiliating if the news about how you earned it got out?"

"I doubt any investors would actually even give a glance to your company if that ever got out" Evander added.

Of course we know that his company' is important to him they grow up small and to be fair his company is a minor compare to us but I bet he wouldn't lose everything for Sophia, and Sophia is not even her real daughter

"I Tell you what, we would give you more investor and even ourselves will be one of the investors in exchange for her. She's not your real daughter and we can always makes you the bad guy if you're not agree to it an..."

"Is she happy with you 3?" He cut with a concern look on his face.

"Yes she is, and we would do anything for her"

He nodded. "I don't want your investors or whatever you guys were offering, if she's truly happy with you three like you said, I can't help it either, but asking her to marry you.. she still has a long life ahead of her an.."

"We know and we are aware that she still has a long life ahead of her, we'll make sure that she has the life she wanted but with us." I cut him off,  we wouldn't take anything from her, we just want her to be ours forever, selfish? Yes.

He sighed "if you ever hurt her in anyway.."

"We won't" Hades replied.

He nodded, in condition we gave a him a contract which he has to signed containing this conversation, which he signed.

"How am I supposed to tell her to marry you three?"

"Don't worry, I'm sure you know how and why you'll have until Christmas as we're coming over with her". I replied and he nodded before wrapping up the meeting.

— —

Third POV (Flashback)

"Sir, how is it?"  Xavier Romano bodyguard asking.

"Going as we've plan" Romano form a smirked on his face.

"Who would've thought that girl would run straight away to the dungeon of lions" he added.

"So what's next sir?"

"We'll what they said, I'm gonna told her to marry them, and we'll kidnapped and killed their entire empire"

"Such a pity, I would've killed her mom a little later if I knew she'd run to them"

— —

As the cold air hits, Sophia woke up to found her self on Evander hold, that has his arm wrapped around her with a super thick blanket around her.

"Hey my little love" He's looking down at her while walking and holding her at the same time approaching to the car as they've reached her hometown.

Getting into the car, they took off her beanie,

"Baby you're so adorable" pulling her from  Evander lap, showering her with a tons of kisses.

Sophia didn't responds to it, but the trio knows that every-time she just woke up she get into her headspace and they love that she didn't pushed them away or trying to get away from them.

Soon enough they reached the house, they were insisting to hold her but she came out as soon as she reached her house

She was over the moon to see her dad.

The moment car door open she jumped out of the car and ran to the door,

"Sophia, don't run!" Evander yelled but she ignored and kept running to the door.

She rung the bell and in instant her dad open the door.

"Dad!!!! I miss you so muchh!!" She hugged him tightly, to her response her dad hug her too.

"I miss you too kiddo, come on lets go in" he opened the door but she stopped

"Erm dad, I want to properly introduce you" she glanced at the trio, who's trying so hard to hold their smile as they can see their baby trying so hard to figured out a way to introduce them.

"This is Evander, Atlas and Hades Devereaux, t-they're m-my ... hmm partner" she was fidgeting badly

"Oh" her dad acted as he could

"Well, please do come in" he tried to kept his act together.

They walked in, not sure what to do and confusion overcome her curiosity

"D-dad are you mad at me?" She asked

"No kiddo, the truth is.."

He glanced at the trio before looking back at her.

"They've seen me before they're becoming your partner"

The trio now were fisting their hand that they veins wrapped around their arm started to showed up even more.

"They were asking about my permission if they can date you"

They all stunned including her

"W-what?"

"Yes. You see kiddo, your mom and I, we both know the Devereaux for a long time, your mom introduced you to Devereaux before when you were a lot younger, but you don't remember. The three was taking care of you from time to times in the past, because you used to be neighbors with them."

"W-wait what? I don't remember" she replied

"Of course you didn't kiddo, you were under 4 years old that time" he pulled her arm to sit next to him in the couch

"It was also one of your mom wishes, y-you see I'm not getting younger and your mom she has passed, we thought about you getting married to them, as they will took care of you like they always have"

"D-dad, I'm still y-young a-and i-i..." she stopped when see she the disappointment on her dad's face.

Sophia love her stepdad as he is the only family that she has.

"O-ok b-but is not a one way street dad, even if I'd do it but they didn't want to t-then..."

"Baby" Atlas cut her off.

To her surprise they all each have a ring on their hand.

"W-wh.."

"We always wanted you kitten, the moment we saw you we always know that we'll be the prefect family and we always loved you since the beginning" Hades put a ring on her.

"Marrying you, knowing we'll be side by side for the rest of our life is one of the best gift I've ever gotten in my life, I love you Sophia always and forever" Atlas put another ring on her finger.

"I will do anything to have you to hold you forever in my life, you're ours little love, as much as we are yours" Evander put it on her finger.

Without realizing her tears dropped, she felt overwhelmed with everything, she didn't know anything about marriage is never on her priority, but if its her mom wishes she'd do it for her, and she did love them, but she's scared.

"I-i don't know what to say..."

"It's okay baby, one step at a time, you don't have to worry about the wedding or anything else, because everything will be just the same but we're just to be married" Atlas explained caressing her cheeks

She nodded

I doubt everything will be the same on her mind.

— —

Yall!!! I'm sorry you Author just moved her house and has been hectic and chaotic, I'd try to update as much as i can!! I love yall lemons 🍋 🍋 🍋

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
462K 9.6K 14
ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜰᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ------------------------------------------ "What the hell did I just tell you? Let me go" "No" He looked at me for some time...
645K 11K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
754K 16.4K 128
(short chapters) He was like the Devil but his beauty on the outside made me weak. His whole being made me weak and I have no idea why. I hate him so...