When You Fall For A Sex God

By Mouki21

So from the title I'm sure you can guess what this is going to be about. Let me set the scene for you. In a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One (Last)

Chapter Four

6.8K 391 35
By Mouki21

Oh yeah, keep those comments coming. I fangirl for your fangirl hahaha

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Zach's P.O.V

"Where are we going?" I asked Adeline, looking outside the car. This wasn't the way back to her house.

"You'll see," she smirked. We'd been driving for ages. What was going on?

We pulled up to the curb of a house packed with cars out the front. The lights were all on inside and music was playing from within. It looked like everyone from school was here.

"No, no way!" I barked at Adeline. She turned the car off and took out the keys.

"Then walk home," she said and got out of her car, waiting for me. I scowled at her for a moment, then reluctantly stepped from the car and closed the door. She locked it and chuckled triumphantly.

"Why?" I whined as she headed towards the house party. I slumped behind her.

"Because Zach, you can't hide from your problems and hope they go away. If you want it, you have to go get it," she declared.

"But he doesn't like me, you saw that. He's only interested in me joining the team," I reminded her. Adeline stopped in the middle of the driveway and turned on me.

"He never said he didn't like you," she pointed out.

"That's ridiculous," I told her. She rolled her eyes and took my hand.

"Have a little faith," she said, and dragged me into the party. Heads turned as we entered the room, but no one came over and no one said anything. The music was so loud in here and the whole place smelt like smoke.

"He's probably not even here yet," I shouted over the pounding beat. Adeline squeezed my arm.

"He's here. Why do you think I drove around for so long?" she grinned. Oh great. Maybe I could avoid him the whole time.

"You came," came a voice from behind. I cringed, hoping to shrink into nothing and fade away out of sight. Adeline and I turned around to see Oliver. Oh, that's okay then.

"Hey, you're here. Great game," Adeline smiled to the soccer player. I scanned the room while they talked, hoping to spot Leon before he could spot me and escape first.

"Zach, wanna get something to drink?" Adeline asked me. I shook my head, still searching the crowd.

"Are you looking for Leon?" Oliver asked me. I looked back in surprise.

"No!" I cried too quickly and loudly. Both Oliver and Adeline laughed at me. I blushed.

"He's outside. He doesn't like crowds much," Oliver explained to me. Phew, I wouldn't have to see him.

"Doesn't like crowds? That's pathetic. He's a star player, all eyes are always on him," Adeline chortled. Oliver shrugged.

"I know. To be honest he's pretty bummed Zach refused to join the team," he explained. I frowned.

"I'm not even any good. I don't play sports," I argued. Oliver shrugged again.

"He had faith in you," he said. My stomach dropped. Oh, now I feel bad. Why though? Why would he have faith in me for something so... not me?

No way, I'm not falling for that again. I'm not getting my hopes up until I have solid proof and evidence.

"You should go explain," Adeline urged me, nudging me in the side with her elbow. I scowled at her.

"It's warm in here," I tried, but she wasn't having any of it.

"Go, now!" she demanded. I sighed and turned around, heading through the house to the backyard.

There were loads of people out here. Not as many as inside, but more than I'd ever seen in a backyard before. It was colder out here, but still a warm night for June. I searched the crowd for Leon, and spotted him under a tree in the far right corner of the lot. I slowly made my way over. He was leaning against the trunk looking up at the leaves of the tree.

"Hey," I tried. I was thankful it sounded fairly normal. I had to put my hands in my jeans pockets to stop them shaking. Leon dropped his chin and looked at me, a slight smile spread over his lips.

"I thought Adeline was tired," he teased, but we both knew he hadn't really bought that.

I shrugged. "Yeah, well, she changed her mind." So lame, Zach. Leon nodded.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to spring it on you like that. I know sports isn't your thing," Leon apologised. I shook my head.

"No it's fine. But why me?" I asked. Leon shrugged, looking back up at the leaves, and beyond them the stars. There was a light breeze blowing, and on the breeze I caught a whiff of his deodorant. It smelt really good.

"I don't know. You always seem so alone, and I know how that feels. I thought if I got you to join the team you could make some friends, be apart of something," he sighed. I burst out laughing.

"Do you really think the others would want a gay guy on their team?" I snorted.

"Wouldn't they be worried I'd attack them or something?" Leon didn't laugh, he looked at my face and frowned; his green eyes troubled.

"No one cares about that," he said seriously. I choked on my laughter and coughed, then cleared my throat.

"Maybe you don't, but they do. Oliver acts polite, but I see the way he looks at me. They all look at me like I'm this... freak," I sighed. It hurt to admit it, but it was true. I wanted to feel accepted, I wanted to believe Leon and think I could join the team and make some friends. But that just wasn't going to happen. My athletic skills would prevent that, or lack of skill I should say.

"Well too bad. I'm the captain, what I say goes," Leon declared. I shook my head.

"Thanks, but no thanks. A team has to work together. You'll never make it to the finals while I'm on the team causing discord. Anyway, I can't even play," I explained. Leon nodded.

"I could teach you," he tried one last time. I laughed and pat his arm.

"It's really fine. I've got Adeline now anyway," I shrugged.

"And me," he added. My heart skipped a beat in my chest. Maybe I didn't hear that right.

"What?" I choked. Leon laughed.

"And, Zach, you've got me," he chuckled.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll get around to putting a soundtrack to this soon. For now just enjoy the story ;)

Mouki out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By Kate

Romance

263K 6.8K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
12.3K 362 25
*NEW CHAPS WEDNESDAYS!!!* Alex and Henry are newly engaged and planning their wedding as Alex's first Congressional election is coming up. While Henr...
89 0 13
"Who the fuck are you?" I state. Why the hell is some random ass man standing right outside my door. "Your new bestfriend!" He smirks. Cameron is 19...
Moonhaven By ayeshaB

Teen Fiction

644 105 25
Book 1 of 2 in the Otherworldy series. Alex Prior and his father, Grayson Prior, come home to an unpleasant surprise one day after a high school socc...