Married a cook in the 1960s

By CNovel_Reader

Married a cook in the 1960s (六零年代嫁厨子) Author: Gongzijia https://www.shukw.com/book/95049/ https://www.quanben... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-128

Chapter 116-120

2.2K 32 7
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 116

Speaking of which, Wang Ying has not deliberately inquired about Zhao Jun in recent years. After having a daughter, Wang Ying even hung her heart on her daughter and no longer had time to pay attention to something else.

But if Wang Ying doesn't inquire, she doesn't know the news that doesn't represent Zhao Jun. In fact, Zhao Jun still has a certain reputation in the sugar factory, but this reputation is not a good reputation.

Zhao Jun has not rested in recent years, and has always been determined to find a wife. He kept entrusting matchmakers to introduce, the Propaganda Department, the Trade Union, and Zhao Jun will actively participate in the organization of social blind dates. But it fails every time.

There have been a lot of things for this. Some of them like Zhao Jun, and Zhao Jun denoy on others. Zhao Jun likes it, but others don't want it.

Once again, even if there is a suitable person, he is unwilling to find Zhao Jun on a blind date.

Even the matchmaker was puzzled. Speaking of which, Captain Zhao was not bad, and he also had a job. He heard that he was still pinched money in his hand, so he could not get married.

But that's the truth. Zhao Jun couldn't find his wife.

This is the reason why he can't find his wife, and his two children account for a large part.

Zhao Jun's two children, Zhao Dong and Zhao Xi, Zhao Dong is already 13 or 14 this year, and Zhao Xi is more than ten years old.

The two brothers and sisters are suspicious of dogs in the family courtyard of the sugar factory.

Since Zhao Dong tore his face with his father, he has been playing truant and fighting. Every year, he carries back red lanterns, and from time to time, he is found at home by other people's parents to say something.

Although Zhao Xi is not as troublesome as her brother, she also has poor grades in school and is often called a parent.

It can be said that in his two lifetimes, Zhao Jun finally realized how hard it was to raise a child.

The two children erased all his lofty ambitions. Even later, Zhao Jun himself was a little discouraged and his request for a blind date fell again and again.

Now he doesn't care about gains and losses, and he hopes that a woman can save him from water and fire.

He now has the responsibility of a young captain of the security department, and there is no real power. Seeing that the people around me don't say anything goes well, the young people in the past are all married and can have a sal of hot food when they go home. But he is still struggling with the tricky demons of his two children every day.

Zhao Jun has only one feeling.

Tired.

What exceeds the achievements of the previous life, what is to find a better woman to slap Wang Ying in the face, and what expands the career plan has become utopian.

Seeing myself spend time in the factory day by day, I live an ordinary life that is no different from others. Zhao Jun couldn't wait.

This college entrance examination is his last chance.

Zhao Jun's immediate superior advised and said, "Why do you have to resign?" What about your child when you resign? Although the house in the factory can be kept for you, you resigned, and your pension will definitely not be your share in the future. Besides, your age is enough. It seems that your salary will be raised..."

The head of the Security Section felt sorry and Zhao Jun was too risky.

Can the college entrance examination be easy to take?

I heard that there are enough people who sign up this time this year, because there is no restriction on academic age and identity, let alone the recommendation of ingredients, so there are many people who sign up in the factory.

What the head of the security department didn't say was that he felt that Zhao Jun's education did not have an advantage. There were so many high school students and junior high school students in the factory. He didn't finish it in high school and junior high school. Can he pass the exam?

"Zhao Jun, you have to think about it. We are not the same as that young man. They are not involved. You take care of the children, in case you can't..."

Zhao Jun thanked the old leader for his kindness, but insisted on his idea: "Please do it. This is my last chance."

He is bored!

Tired of daily life and this unchanging sugar factory, he knew that he had missed several opportunities in life.

First, the failure of the family, and then the help of the brothers, now it has worn away the contacts and opportunities that should have accumulated in recent years.

Nowadays, only the college entrance examination can change his life.

Zhao Jun thought that he would be admitted to 49 cities this time, where he started. Zhao Dong and Zhao Xi can't teach. When he enters college, find a partner who can help and make progress together, and everything will be back on track.

Seeing that he could not persuade him, the head of the Security Section had to stamp his application: "Okay, if you make up your mind, I won't persuade him." You are very good at reviewing. It's also the face of our sugar factory.

Zhao Jun bowed deeply and officially began to go back to prepare for the exam.

With the sealed resignation documents, Zhao Jun felt at a good mood for the first time in a few years.

He walked past a table tennis stone table in front of his family home and thought about how to find some tutorials so that he could start as soon as possible.

His culture is not successful, but Zhao Jun is confident. He did a lot of business in his last life. He is confident that the questions should not be difficult to resume the college entrance examination this year.

Zhao Jun left, and Zhao Dong got out of the stone table. A little follower beside him whispered about the news.

"Your father heard that he had resigned from his job and said he would concentrate on preparing for the exam."

Zhao Dong is now 13 or four years old. His elder is tall and tall. Although he is thin, he pretended to be cool and stuffed a bag of cigarettes in his trouser pocket. Hearing this, he swallowed the clouds and said, "What does he want to do?"

The sound of the new sound change period is rough and unpleasant.

Little follower: "Who knows? I heard that many people in our factory are thinking about the college entrance examination now. I heard that it can still be allocated if I pass the exam. They all have sharpened their heads to take the exam.

Zhao Dong bahed, "Read a hammer book, it's useless to read it, stinky Laojiu!"

It can be said that although Wang Lingling only took him for a few years, her words and deeds still affected Zhao Dong and Zhao Xi.

At that time, Wang Lingling liked to scold Lao Jiu all day long and only looked at the money.

Zhao Dong learned something. After going to school, he also despised knowledge and only said that he would make a lot of money after a few years.

Zhao Dong rubbed his hand: "Let's go, remember to gather at the side door of the factory tonight. Call a few more hairs. Yesterday's doesn't count. We have to make a decisive decision today.

The little follower patted his chest: "Yes! Just wait!"

Zhao Jun, who didn't know that his son had now begun to thieves and gamble with others, began the process of reviewing.

When he got home, he first took out his private money and counted it.

Zhao Jun thought to himself that once this year, there is another opportunity to take the college entrance examination twice. If he can't do it once, he will do it again. Even if there is really one, it doesn't matter if you still can't pass the exam in the end. By this time next year, the atmosphere will be relaxed for a long time. Reform and opening up will begin in the south. At worst, he will go to the south and start to work hard.

His transfer fee is more than 1,000 yuan. Now the south is an unexploited wasteland. At that time, he will take money to buy a piece of land and do whatever he wants, and he will always find the way.

Zhao Jun began to review at home attentively.

Wang Ying also completed the formalities and brought her review materials back to the village for review.

Wang Ying returned to the village, and Qian Maimiao was already waiting at home.

Mai Miao, who has been studying for several years, is now 18 years old. It is time for the pavilion and jade. His big eyes are full of thirst for the future.

"Sister Ying, you're back!"

Since I got the news of the resumption of the college entrance examination, Mai Miao has been waiting for Wang Ying to come back to the village.

"Sister Ying, I never thought that the college entrance examination had really resumed!"

Mai Miao felt so lucky that she just graduated in June this year, and now she is just in time to catch up.

Wang Ying touched her head: "Yes, we are all in time."

Mai Miao chattered about the village.

"I heard that the college entrance examination has resumed, and the educated youths are discussing suspending classes. Everyone wants to review wholeheartedly. Several families have married educated youths, and they have been quarreling recently. It's hard to sign up for registration.

"Bai Ling married the mallet house of our brigade. She is also making trouble now. She said that she would divorce the mallet and take the college entrance examination and go back to the city."

"The captain has been pulled over by everyone these days, and it's all up to him."

...

Wang Ying was not surprised. He mentioned some Mai Miao: "There is not much time left, only two months. In these two months, we have to do our best."

The reason why she didn't stay in the city to prepare for the exam is that she wanted to review wholeheartedly.

In the city, there is a large courtyard. It is crowded and always takes a lot of words. It's better to live in the countryside and have your own house. Peach can also run and play in the brigade so that they will not be detained in the city.

Wang Ying took out a set of reference books sent by Xu Ming from the provincial University.

"Just vacate the big table in my room and let's learn together."

Mai Miao's chest is full of pride: "Okay!"

Mrs. Xu is so interesting that she can't disturb her. She is Qian Juhua. She was always in a hurry some time ago. She comes to deliver all kinds of food and drink every day.

She even sent her second daughter, Mai Sui, to the town to buy meat and changed the pattern to make up for them every day.

The ear of wheat and malt know that this is a big thing that has been a big deal for my sister's life, and they are all honest. Occasionally, they will play with tempered peaches.

Yang Hong and Jiang Lei, who were educated youth, came to Wang Ying to borrow information. Wang Ying did not hide it. They borrowed everything she had used to others for copy.

Even Bai Ling, who hadn't seen for a long time, came to Wang Ying to borrow information.

Nowadays, Bai Ling is not as arrogant and delicate as when she first went to the countryside. After Jiang Lei did not listen to her call, educated youths have become more and more unpopular with her in recent years.

She had to do everything by herself. Finally, she couldn't stand it the year before last and got married to the brigade.

I also had a daughter last year.

Wang Ying did not ask Bai Ling's plan, but still lent her the information.

Bai Ling thanked her and turned around and left.

Wang Ying was silent for a moment, and then immersed herself in her review process.

In December, all the candidates on the brigade lived in the city, and those without relatives found a guest house.

Everyone held their strength.

If you want to be admitted to college, you have to leave here.

Wang Ying was writing down her wishes solemnly and walked into the examination room at the end of the year.

Chapter 117

On the day of the college entrance examination, Wang Ying was pressed by Xu Shuang as soon as she got up.

"You're not busy yet. It's cold outside."

Taotao has also been obedient recently. Not only did Mrs. Xu hang up and said that her mother was going to take the exam, so that she would not disturb her, but even her father, who had always loved her, always took her time to take her out.

Taotao didn't understand it at first. I thought what was wrong with Dad. In the past, she had to take her mother out to play. Why did she leave her mother alone at home now?

As for the exam, Peach was not aware of it. She used to think that her mother was already very powerful. After all, her mother dared to get an injection with a sharp syringe! As a result, now for the exam, my mother can't even go out.

Peach is distressed that her mother preparing for the exam has to come up and kiss her every day.

Well, Xu Shuang slept together, and Taotao woke up.

Wang Ying and Peach both huddled in the quilt and smelled the fragrance of the stove.

Wang Ying didn't get up until breakfast was ready.

Xu Shuang asked for two days off for his wife to take the college entrance examination, preparing to concentrate on the exam.

Breakfast is a simple rice porridge, which contains some red peanuts, a plate of fried cabbage, scallion rolls, and my own sausage some time ago. Steaming is a puffing smell.

Wang Ying was full of food and was safely carried to the examination room by Xu Shuang.

Xiaotao also wanted to follow. He was put in her arms by Wang Ying and only poked out a small pull on her head.

When she arrived at the place, Wang Ying jumped off her bicycle and Peach printed a big kiss on her mother's cheek.

"Mom, come on!"

Xu Shuang handed over the kettle full of hot water in his hand: "Come on."

Wang Ying nodded: "Uh-huh!"

Entering the examination room, the weather was too cold, and most people kept cheering. They waited until the sound came from the loudspeaker before everyone calmed down.

The turning point of life's fate is coming.

During the two days of the exam, Wang Ying's attention was highly focused, and she did not join others. After the exam, she followed her husband and children home for dinner and slept soundly at night.

On the contrary, Xu Shuang didn't even sleep well for two days. He was also in a hurry during the day. He always sent it to Wang Ying. He went home to cook and picked it up after cooking.

Several daughters-in-laws of the Liu family and the Ma family, who lived in a large courtyard, were jealous.

Although I have lived together for several years, I can't help comparing Xu Shuang with my own men.

This comparison depends on the unsatisfactory way with your own thing.

How can people treat their wives so well?

The two of the Liu family are okay. If your wife has a request, then follow the progress. Xu Shuang can't do it, and 30% or forty percent can? If you do it, you can be scolded less.

The Ma family can't do it anymore.

Ma Yongjun Zhenzhen said, "Aren't you as capable as Wang Ying?" Why do you ask me to be the same as Xu Shuang?

Ma Yongjun was unconvinced. He felt that his daughter-in-law was whimsical. Wang Ying herself had a job and was also a small leader of the sugar factory infirmary. She was good at medical skills and good-looking. She never blushed to men. Everything was said gently.

Well, I just won't have a son.

As soon as Ma Yongjun made this remarks, his mother Ma Dalian became irritable first.

"Who do you think? Wang Ying didn't have a son, but how good did the girl give birth to? If you have the ability, you can also give me a good granddaughter like Peach! If you can't, just shut up your stinky mouth!"

Ma Yongjun's daughter-in-law was not angry when she heard this, and she still stood on her side of her mother-in-law.

"That's right! Who do you think is bad? You say peach."

Peach children not only dominate in the nursery, but also in the courtyard.

Sometimes Wang Ying can't understand how she and Xu Shuang can give birth to such a daughter. How can your mouth be so sweet? All the talents are also amazing in interpersonal relationships.

I have to say that genes are really amazing.

After the college entrance examination, Wang Ying had a big deal in her mind and prepared for the New Year at home.

A few years ago, Wang Ying also felt that she and Xu Shuang were not as lively as the countryside during the Spring Festival.

But with peaches in recent years, the New Year's Day has become more and more energetic.

Although peaches are only more than three years old, they don't want to fall behind.

Take small artillery wars as an example. Peach can't touch matches, but isn't there a cannon throw?

With a small box of cannons, she can play all day, follow the brothers and sisters in the courtyard, and come back when she is hungry. The delicious food made by her father at home can't be eaten up.

After this year's atmosphere was clearly loosened, Nan Shao has been in a small market for a long time, and some people have secretly set up stalls recently.

Xu Shuang bought rare dried bamboo shoots, lamb ribs, live pigeons, and soaks on the stall...

Wang Ying quit her job and was idle after the exam. During this period, she even had a kind of comfortable time when she didn't go to the city and was in the countryside.

Mix brown sugar with stir-fried flour, spread a layer of sesame paste on the cooked dough, then pour brown sugar flour, pinch out small oil cakes and put them in the pot until they are golden on both sides. With a tear in both hands, you can see the semi-flowing filling of brown sugar inside, which is sweet and sweet, with the unique fragrance of sesame paste, but it doesn't clatter your mouth. The crusts outside are also layered, fragrant and crispy.

Clean up the pigeons, marinate them with brine for half a day, then apply a few layers of skin with rock sugar boiled water, bake them in the oven, and carry them out from time to time to apply sugar water and white vinegar. When the roasted skin is crispy and tender, with a layer of reddish-brown seductive light, the tender pigeon can be eaten. Tear off the crispy skin. The meat inside is tender, smooth and juicy, with the smell of brine, and suddenly drifted far away.

Cut the soaking oil beans without cutting it off. Mix the mixed pork stuffing with some chopped horseshoes, stuff it into the soaking oil beans, and then steam it in the pot. In addition, make a dry saucer dish. Sprinkle a layer of chopped green onion and coriander and white sesame seeds on the minced chili peppers, and then crush a piece of peach crispy. The steamed soybean soaked meat is directly dipped in the dipping plate. It is fragrant and spicy.

After the lamb chops are marinated, they are directly put into the oven. They are spicy and fragrant. They are roasted until golden lamb chops, which is mouth-watering. The golden sheep were discharged on the rice, and even the rice was soaked with a piece of fragrant juice.

...

Wang Ying ate for a month and felt that her face was round.

It's time to get the grades.

This year's college entrance examination is to fill in the rules of applying for volunteers before exams, so Wang Ying has chosen the school she went to before the exam.

She didn't come up and set herself the two tallest schools. According to Wang Ying herself, the school she chose should be the kind of school that can be reached, so that she would not be too tired.

Therefore, the school selected by Wang Ying is very clear, Beijing Medical University.

Wang Ying estimated her score after the exam and felt that she was still very likely to be admitted.

Since the exam, Zhang Na and Jiang Lin, who also took the exam, also came to Wang Ying from time to time.

Zhang Na usually comes to gossip with Wang Ying, and by the way, she comes to rub meals and rua peaches.

Jiang Lin came to find someone to tell her anxiety.

"It's over. I applied for the pharmacy of the Provincial University. I heard that there are more people applying for the Provincial University this time. That's over."

Eighteen of the words are over.

Wang Ying also understood that this was normal people's anxiety and comforted, "It's all more than a month of preparation time. You have worked hard in the past two years. Some people have been playing for many years, and everyone is a starting line."

That's right. To be precise, even some high school graduates in the past ten years are not as knowledgeable as the third year.

The knowledge of the third year is solid, and these years of secondary education advocates opening the door to run the school. Not many people really learn something.

Jiang Lin bit her nails anxiously: "Amn't I worried that I have to get married if I can't pass the exam?"

She is getting older and older, and even her uncle said that she would be busy with her career first, but she has been rushing in the past two years.

It's okay to urge. Jiang Lin mainly bothers others to introduce her. Every time Jiang Lin comes back on a blind date, she has to complain to Wang Ying.

"Sn't talk about this. Hey, do you know Yang Qing?"

Wang Ying nodded. Where can she remember? At least I have been a colleague for a year.

Jiang Lin gloated a little: "Dn't she dump the agreed partner and find a son of the director's family? She also took the college entrance examination. I heard that Huaqing also applied for it!

Wang Ying is not surprised at all: "What's the matter? There are fewer people reported to Huaqing in our factory?"

Maybe there is a kind of infatuation with top2. Nowadays, people who don't know where to report are rushing to them.

There are more than a dozen small sugar factories in Huaqing.

Jiang Lin laughed and said, "Fortunately you pulled me, otherwise I would have to report Huaqing."

Wang Ying gave her and Zhang Na a reference when she applied for the application, and successfully pulled back two people who wanted to apply for Huaqing and the other to apply for Peking University.

For three people, Wang Ying applied to Beijing Medical University, Jiang Lin applied for provincial pharmacy, and Zhang Na applied to a junior college in the provincial capital.

Wang Ying recalled the assessment of the score at that time and said, "Your grades should be very bad. If you don't succeed, you won't be afraid. At worst, you can do it again. Anyway, it's better to go to college.

Jiang Lin's level is good. The key is that the infirmary of the sugar factory can't get much experience. In recent years, it seems that it's all minor problems, and I can't see any slightly bigger problems.

It's really been here for more than ten years. I'm afraid it won't work in the future.

Jiang Lin: "You're right. I must go to college."

Why don't you go to college? Stay in the factory and find a man to get married?

Jiang Lin doesn't want to!

By mid-January, the results finally came one after another, because there were many people in the on-the-job college entrance examination, and someone in the logistics department of the sugar factory asked every day.

Therefore, the sugar factory simply posted the name of the person who received the notice on the bulletin board every day, and finally felt that it was posted on the list in ancient times.

Jiang Lin squatted for several days to watch the result.

Although Wang Ying resigned, the application form was still issued by the factory at the beginning, so the notice was naturally sent to the factory.

Therefore, at noon that day, Jiang Lin hurried to inform Wang Ying.

"Come on, your notice is coming down!"

"Beijing Medical University!"

Chapter 118

Many people from the sugar factory participated in the college entrance examination this year. After all, the state-owned factory passed the overall academic qualification, and the news was known earlier, but it is still rare for those who can be admitted to college in the end.

Such a large factory, with hundreds of applicants, was finally admitted to college, not even one-tenth.

Therefore, Wang Ying, Beijing Medical University, looks very expensive.

It is not only expensive, but also eye-catching.

Jiang Lin was so envious: "Let's go quickly. I've read it several times on the radio."

Whenever you pass the exam, the factory is also willing to make faces. No matter what university it is, it will be advertised on the loudspeaker.

As soon as Wang Ying heard the news, she rushed to the sugar factory. There was already a group of people in the logistics office.

Seeing Wang Ying coming, some people congratulated her, some envied her, and some called her Qu.

"Your score can be reported."

"Really, I got a full score of 400 and got more than 300 in the exam. In my opinion, it's okay to rush to the two of the best."

"I lost money. I lost this score to the Medical University."

...

Regardless of whether it is sincerity or false, no one can help but admit that Wang Ying won the best exam in the sugar factory this year.

In the list posted above, there are only a few admissions, and it's better to save the University. How can it compare with Wang Ying flying directly to the capital?

Originally, everyone thought that Wang Ying was too risky. She quit her job before the college entrance examination, and many people gossip behind their backs.

But now at a glance, how can they be too risky? As soon as they take the exam, they will be admitted to a good university in Beijing!

Someone said sourly, "Door Wang Ying went to Beijing this time. What should the men and children do? Don't you want it..."

I know what this omitted means. After all, just for the purpose of signing up for the college entrance examination, many educated youths in the countryside have begun to get divorce.

If you become a home in the countryside, you have to think about whether to let your partner take the exam. In case you pass the exam, won't your family leave? The university didn't say that it would take family to school.

Wang Ying didn't let anyone go. She took the notice and checked it. She was sure that there was no problem, so she put it away and said briskly, "My husband is going to go too."

Xu Shuang has commented on the super chef, and he will definitely go to Beijing this time. And peach. If Wang Ying doesn't even see her daughter for more than half a year, she can't do it.

The sour person who just spoke said something more, so he was pulled.

In recent years, Xu Shuang has always come to pick up Wang Ying to and from work, and many people in the factory have gradually learned that Wang Ying's man is a master of a state-owned hotel.

This skilled person is always popular.

Wang Ying took the notice and couldn't wait to share the good news with her family, so she greeted her acquaintances and wanted to go back.

When he walked to the door, he had a photo with Zhao Jun, who was so anxious that he came to ask for news.

A few years later, Zhao Jun did not find his wife, but he slowly found something in his long life.

For example, cleaning, spending much longer than others to cook an unconvingettable meal, such as learning how to deal with parents who come to the door, and even the clothes can gradually be cleaned.

Wang Ying looked at it and was quite disdainful.

Look, are these things that difficult?

I couldn't do it well before, but I just felt that someone gave him the bottom. After gradually recognizing the reality, people without the bottom of the pocket could naturally learn anything.

At that time, Zhao Jun was so confident when he spoke harshly, and how serious he was now being slapped in the face.

Wang Ying's life is getting better and better. Her family is harmonious, and her daughter is clever. Now Wang Ying is even more beautiful than a few years ago. People who don't know her can't see that she is married and had children at all.

The skin is white, tender and delicate, and there is always a gentle light in the eyes. Who doesn't know about the sugar factory? Dr. Wang Ying from the infirmary is good at medical skills, and he is gentle and amiable.

Zhao Jun and Wang Ying face to face and subconsciously gave way out. Wang Ying didn't look at him. When she went out, she pedaled her bicycle. What she thought was to go to the hotel to find Xu Shuang first.

Zhao Jun looked at Wang Ying's far away back, and his heart spread out with faint bitterness.

He can't say against his will that he doesn't regret it.

Things in my last life are still vivid. At that time, family harmony and smoothness at that time have now become extravagant expectations.

I'm afraid that the two children will never have the development of their previous life, and they will no longer have the dreamy beginning of their previous lives. I used to be proud of supporting the idea of a home alone, but now I don't have it anymore.

Home has never been supported by no one.

He thought he was the one who paid the most, but reality gave him a big mouth.

Zhao Jun could only admit that he was wrong.

What Wang Ying said before has now become a prophecy.

She scolded herself for despending women, so she would pay the price.

Wang Ying left him, but her life became better and better, and now she has been admitted to college.

God knows, what was Zhao Jun's mood when Wang Ying's name came to the loudspeaker just now.

He knew that Wang Ying was a high school graduate. In the year when the college entrance examination resumed in her last life, Wang Ying also asked him if she could go to college.

How did you answer at that time?

"How can you have such an irresponsible idea? Don't you know how busy my work is? Usually, you can't get free to socialize inside and outside. Dongdong has also been a big one in recent years. He will take the college entrance examination for two or three years. If you go to school, what should Dongdong do? And Xixi, she is also an eldest girl. It's inconvenient not to have a female elder around.

"I'm alone for food and drink at home. I'm under a lot of pressure. You can't help me. Can you just take care of this at home? Don't mess me up?"

"Being again, how many years have you graduated? How can you still pass the exam?"

...

Once upon a time, Zhao Jun felt hot when he thought of it.

In the past few years with Wang Ying, their husband and wife were also respectful. At that time, he would never say such a thing. But later, as his own development became better and better, Wang Ying looked after the rear and became more and less conspicuous. These mean words can also be said.

Zhao Jun has been attained before and feels that he is very qualified both as a husband and a father. After all, how many of those who are born like themselves don't look for flowers outside?

He is good enough to Wang Ying.

These words are not pleasant to listen to, but he has paid so much and worked so hard outside. Does he have to look at the woman's face when he comes home?

Zhao Jun recalled his past and looked into the distance for the last time, but Wang Ying's bicycle had turned, and he couldn't even see his personal figure.

...

Wang Ying ran to the hotel with her notice, and Xu Shuang was busy in the kitchen.

Hearing Wang Ying coming, he got out of the back kitchen.

Recently, Wang Ying has been idle at home and will not bring her daughter to pick him up until she gets off work.

Can you come at this time? Isn't it...

Sure enough, Wang Ying blushed and showed Xu Shuang the notice.

Xu Shuang quietly wiped her hands on the towel and looked them word by word.

"Great!"

Xu Shuang was excited and walked around with Wang Ying in his arms.

Wang Ying was also very happy: "Then you can report to the unit quickly. Time is tight, and the school will start in more than half a month."

The first college entrance examination was so tight that I had to leave after receiving the notice.

Xu Shuang: "Okay, I'll discuss it with my master now."

Chen Dong had been retirement for a long time. He didn't come to the restaurant much since last year, and occasionally came to give hands to his apprentices. The most common thing to do now is to go fishing with Master Ma next door, and occasionally go to the park to watch people play chess.

Although Chen Dong is no longer in the hotel, his words are still useful.

Xu Shuang is leaving this time, and he must still listen to the master's advice.

The news that Wang Ying was admitted to college suddenly made the college boil.

Peach shows off with her friends.

"My mother was admitted to college."

Xu Shuang explained to her that people who study well can go.

Children don't know anything else, but there is a consensus among children that it is difficult to go, it must be a good place.

Taotao is only more than three years old, and her little mouth trumpet blows her mother outside.

Several families in the courtyard are also very envious.

Why are their lives so smooth?

Not to mention that both of them are cadres, and now they have even been admitted to difficult universities.

Aunt Liu suggested holding a celebration banquet for Wang Ying.

"We have gathered together the food and drink, and we should also take it as our happiness."

The juniors in the courtyard are getting older, even if they didn't take the college entrance examination this year, which is the matter in recent years.

If you can get involved in Wang Ying's joy at this time, it's not good to be admitted to a school in Beijing in the future.

Mrs. Xu raised her hands in favor.

Although there were college students at home, and Xu Ming was also excited at that time, the college entrance examination at that time was still worse than now.

Xu Ming had just passed the most difficult years at that time. How could the competition be so fierce now?

In difficult times, there is a large group of young people.

Therefore, the gold content of the daughter-in-law, a college student, may be higher than that of Xu Ming.

Wang Ying laughed ironically, "Where can I do it? The eldest brother is the best major in the Provincial University."

Xu Ming studied not only the best engineering subject of the Provincial University. At that time, he recruited several people, but also the best of a group of people, who was taken by the professor as a closed disciple.

Wang Ying felt that she couldn't compare.

Mrs. Xu doesn't care about that. There is nothing in the sky blown by her daughter-in-law.

"I said you would succeed!"

Mrs. Xu took her own money and went to buy sugar and melon seeds, ready to disperse all the people she knew.

She also understood that the world is really going to change.

This year is particularly obvious.

Mrs. Xu was not worried about anything eye-catching. She bought a bag of candy and publicized several surrounding courtyards.

As soon as Chen Dong heard that his apprentice's daughter-in-law was stable, he immediately mobilized.

I don't know how he did it. He arranged Xu Shuang's job transfer in a few days.

Xu Shuang's work was replaced, and on the other side, a unit was arranged to report on the other side of Beijing.

I have arranged the work, and the rest is ready to leave.

Wang Ying planned to settle in the capital this time, so how to arrange the furniture at home has become a problem.

Chen Dong gave a suggestion: "Pertain the things first. When your summer vacation begins, it will be stable. I'll find a big truck and pull them away directly."

Everything of his apprentice is also good, and the furniture is also good wood, and it's a pity that he has lost all of them.

At the same time as preparing to leave, there is also all kinds of good news.

Wang Ying and Mrs. Xu returned to the brigade, and Qian Maimiao was also admitted this year.

It is a well-known key university in Beijing.

Qian Juhua couldn't help crying at her daughter's notice.

"Mai Sui, go and talk to your grandma and say that your sister was admitted!"

Chapter 119

Qian Juhua was in a high mood. Even if she had made psychological preparations for her daughter to be admitted to college before, the feeling of getting the admission notice was still different.

This year's admission notices are simple, with only a thin piece of paper, and even most of the words on it are handwritten.

However, Qian Juhua still couldn't wait to frame the notice and let others see it. There was also a cultural person in her family.

When Wang Ying comes back, the two will take the best exams in this year. The best in this year's brigade are Mai Miao and Wang Ying.

Wang Ying studied medicine, while Mai Miao was admitted to Normal University.

All three floors and three floors of the brigade surrounded Wang Ying's family, and they all wanted to see what the admission notice would look like.

Wang Ying had to take out her notice. Just like two thin pieces of paper, everyone sighed around.

"It's still Wang Yingxing. This exam is a university in the capital."

"Our brigade has been admitted to four educated youths this year, which is much better than other brigades!"

Wang Ying was curious: "The other two are..."

"Only among our educated youths, Yang Hong, the captain of the educated youth, and Jiang Lei."

Yang Hong was admitted to a college in the provincial capital to study chemistry, while Jiang Lei was admitted to a university in the next province to study mathematics.

Wang Ying was not very surprised. Yang Hong was the third year old, and she was at the bottom. Jiang Lei's mathematics has never been put down, and of course he also has this strength.

Although the seventh brigade has been admitted so many, they are already the best in the commune. Many of the other brigades have not passed the exam.

Tian Youfu waved his hand, "In the past few days, our brigade will hold a banquet!"

Not long after the year, it's a good life now. Everyone gathers together and it doesn't cost much to have a meal.

In such a lively atmosphere, Qian Juhua's mother's house came.

At this time, the snow had not melted, but Qian Juhua's parents and brothers and several elders came.

"The wheat seedlings are fighting for anger. It should be to give the child a genealogy."

Qian Juhua's mother's family has a clear purpose, that is, to write down the name of the wheat seedlings on the genealogy, and it is best to transfer the household registration of the chrysanthemum family back! In the past, Qian Juhua changed her daughter's surname when she divorced. At that time, their elders only returned the name of Chrysanthemum, and the three Mai Miao sisters did not take the names. It doesn't work now. None of the Qian family was admitted this year, but Mai Miao passed the exam.

Several elders of Qian Juhua's family are eager to memorize the name of Mai Miao now. Have a good time. They can also say that their old Qian family has produced a reading seed.

Qian Juhua's mother took the wheat seedlings and didn't lose her hand, which was very rare.

"Our wheat seedlings are smart and capable, but it's too competitive for our family!"

Qian Juhua was happy with a little worry: "It's just too far. There is no way toll, tuition and living expenses on this admission notice..."

As soon as Wang Ying patted the forehead, she hadn't communicated to Qian Juhua about the subsidy after entering college.

Several elders who followed: "Chrysanthemum, don't worry about it. Mai Miao is the girl of our Qian family. I definitely can't embarrass you alone."

Although everyone is having a hard life now, several relatives have made up their minds to help college students. I heard that after finishing college, the country will send jobs. Although Mai Miao is a girl, she will also be a stale rice bowl in the future.

With an iron rice bowl, there is hope and hope. There is no need to return the money in the future.

Several relatives said so, which undoubtedly relieved Qian Juhua.

A few years ago, it was okay. The child was young and went to school in the village primary school. She didn't spend much money. Wang Ying also gave her her house, saving money to build the house.

But now it's not possible. The ear of wheat is getting bigger and bigger. In the commune, Mai Miao has also been spending a lot of going to high school in the town in recent years. Now Mai Miao is going to college. The tuition fee really makes her anxious.

When the captain looked at it, he quickly said, "It's easy to say that our brigade plans to raise more pigs next year."

This year's quantitative quantity of livestock breeding has been liberalized. In the past, a family could only raise two chickens, and the number of pigs raised in the brigade could not exceed. Now there is no requirement in the brigade. Tian Youfu has long been thinking about rolling up his sleeves and doing a big job. Next year, he will expand the scale of pig farming.

A group of people shared joy happily, and the people from the Qian family gathered around the wheat seedlings, all of which were rare.

"Let's go there now and ask the second cousins to check the time and settle the matter quickly."

I'm afraid that there will be any change in Qian's life, so I decided to hurry up sooner or later.

The captain doesn't mind this. People will go to the Qian family score. As long as Qian Juhua does not change her household registration, he will still be the talent of their brigade!

The onlookers were a little confused: "Why are this old money so anxious?"

I've never seen such a hurry. Before this notice warms up, I'm in a hurry to get into genealogy or something.

The man who spoke with a lively mind said, "You're stupid. Mai Miao, a girl and her father. Why don't you settle down quickly and wait for her father to come to recognize his daughter?"

The person who spoke just now suddenly realized, "That's true."

Speaking of Cao Cao and Cao arrived, as soon as the words fell, several people in the Qian family were pulling Qian Juhua and Qian Maimiao back to the genealogy. There was already a person here to calm the scene.

Tian Dazhu.

Since the captain shouted Qian Maimiao on the loudspeaker several times this morning to be admitted to Beijing Normal University, Tian Dazhu has not calmed down.

He kept circling around at home, as if he had burned a fire.

Mai Miao, that's also his child.

Tian Dazhu endured and endured it. He couldn't help it. As soon as he walked out of the house, he met the meaningful eyes of the villagers.

"Big pillar, Mai Miao was admitted to college. Are you happy?"

"Your daughter is so competitive that the chrysanthemum has come out now."

"Mamiaokao is still a university in the capital. It's not good to say that he can bring Chrysanthemum and her two sisters to the capital to enjoy happiness in the future."

...

They all live in the same village. Everything about Tian Dazhu's family is well known. How did Tian Dazhu let go away from three daughters, how did he colluded with Widow Yu to marry, and finally how he was willing to raise a son who was not his son...

Everyone sees these things. Of course, I don't like most of them.

There are son preference for women in the brigade, but in this way, they don't care about their own flesh and blood. If you don't listen to it for seven or eight years, it's still rare.

Qian Juhua took three daughters and pulled up three girls all the way. Mai Miaomai ears and malt are also good children. Especially now Mai Miao has been admitted to college and put it in the eyes of the villagers, isn't it Tian Dazhu who is confused and let her own daughter care of her thousands of good relatives. Do they have to take care of an irrelevant "incense"?

Can Widow Yu's ex-law be a good thing? Put your grandson here to raise it. In a few years, won't their own parents and fathers come?

Tian Dazhu's choked lung leaves are painful.

He couldn't say how he felt, but he was panicked.

Widow Yu leaned against the door and looked at Tian Dazhu and quietly rolled her eyes.

Tian Dazhu muffled and went to Wang Ying's house.

The people who spoke just now looked at each other and quickly followed.

Tian Dazhu arrived at the gate of Wang Ying's house, and a loud voice was heard in Yaoyao. There are many people on the outskirts of the house, and occasionally I can hear a burst of laughter from inside.

He bit his lower lip and found a high-rise place, and saw it through the high courtyard wall of Wang Ying's house.

Qian Juhua has been eating and drinking spacious in recent years. Although the days are tight, her daughters are considerate and sensible, so they don't look very old. Instead, it has a little lively and cheerful atmosphere. At this moment, Qian Juhua sat in the middle of the crowd in her best clothes. Listen to the envy of others and laugh brightly...

The more Tian Dazhu looked at it, the more uncomfortable he became.

If...

If he hadn't divorced Qian Juhua, or Mai Miao still recognized him as his father, would he still sit in today, bathe in the envy of others and enjoy the face he deserved?

Tian Dazhu ghost sent Shenchai down the high slope and entered Wang Ying's house.

The moment when the atmosphere was stagnant, he almost scared Tian Dazhu's courage back.

But in the end, he was unwilling to have the upper hand.

His daughter is obviously also his daughter. Can he still not recognize him because she went to college?

He ignored the contemptuous eyes of the villagers and stumbled at Mai Miao in the center of the crowd and said, "Mai Miao, come home for dinner in the evening? Dad will make you your favorite braised eggplant with potatoes with lard. You used to eat it the most... Kill another chicken to celebrate your admission to college. Let your brother touch your blessing..."

Qian Juhua was on fire in her heart and was about to speak but was pulled by her mother.

On happy days, one is that you can't make trouble with Tian Dazhu to let others read jokes, and the other is to see Mai Miao's own thoughts. Qian Juhua's mother thought to herself that the wheat seedling was ten years old at the time of divorce, and she was usually very gentle and sensible, not as stubborn ears of wheat, nor than unremembered malt. In case Mai Miao still misses her father and the chrysanthemum blooms, doesn't it make her granddaughter feel uncomfortable?

Qian Juhua was pressed down, and everyone's eyes gathered on Qian Maimiao.

Mai Miao is now an 18-year-old eldest girl. Over the years of study, she has given her a kind of book that others can't say. She looks like a reading Miaozi.

She wore clean clothes, combed her big braids, and said gently, "Thank you, but no need it. I don't like stewed eggplant with potatoes now.

When I was a child, my family was poor, and I was detained by my grandmother and second aunt and uncle. Every year, what my mother prepares is secretly taken away by grandma in the middle of the afternoon. Tian Dazhu stood stunned at that time. When Qian Juhua found out, he would grab his ear and scold him.

There is no New Year's food at home. Qian Juhuahua didn't want to cook. In the end, Tian Dazhu was in charge of the New Year's Eve dinner. He was poor in craftsmanship. The most he did was stew with lard and stew potatoes and eggplant together. Because of the fragrance of lard, it was also a rare delicacy.

At this time, Qian Juhua will angrily clip the eggplant in the pot to Tian Dazhu and Mai Miao. Tian Dazhu gave it to his daughter with a simple smile...

Qian Maimiao recalled the past. When her parents first divorced, she always cried secretly behind her mother's back in the middle of the night. Countless times, she complained in her heart why she was not a boy.

If she is a boy, can her family always be fine? Although her parents will have a little conflict, they will not collapse, and her sisters don't have to suffer.

This idea continued until she went to school, and it was not until she came into contact with books and knowledge that Mai Miao finally stopped thinking about these old things.

She plunged into the ocean of knowledge and forgot the little things that made her sad.

Nowadays, Tian Dazhu's show of kindness, there is no psychological fluctuation of wheat seedlings.

If Tian Dazhu did this a few years ago, Mai Miao won't feel uncomfortable, but now, Mai Miao's heart is calm.

"I don't have a younger brother. I only have two sisters." Qian Maimiao said gently and firmly.

Although she once attached to the little warmth given by her father, now she is enough to see the embarrassibility under this warmth.

Tian Dazhu was up by his daughter and said in a hurry, "Daya, Dad used to be unkind to you. Dad recognized you. But can you give Dad a chance to compensate you? You don't know... You don't know how regretted Dad over the years..."

The second half of Tian Dazhu's sentence has been crying.

A seven-foot man cried in full view of the public.

"I regret it..."

I regret that I didn't take responsibility, didn't deal with the relationship between my mother and wife, and didn't treat my daughter better.

I regret divorce, remarriage, and hard work for a son.

Tian Dazhu cried, and Qian Juhua had carried her back.

Qian Maimiao stroked his mother's trembling shoulder and whispered, "It's all over."

No matter how regretful it is, it's over.

No matter how difficult the days are, they are all over.

If it's over, there will be no chance to come back.

Tian Dazhu was still crying, and the Qian family couldn't sit still.

A good day, the scene was disturbed by this rubbish man.

Qian Juhua's mother slapped Tian Dazhu and wiped tears fiercely.

"Get out of here! When you divorced my daughter, you gave me some money and didn't care anymore. You haven't died in the past eight years! I didn't ask before, I didn't come to see it! Malt, she gave birth prematurely at that time, and our chrysanthemums died all our lives! Have you asked? Have you ever seen it?"

"I said something bad. If the malt hadn't been retained at that time, would you take a look at the malt?"

"Now you pretend to be here to regret something! Just look up at our wheat seedlings and you came here!"

"Get out of here! At that time, the sever relationship letter was signed. Our surnamed Qian, Mai Miao, had nothing to do with you! If you count on your precious son, don't come to look for our wheat seedlings anymore!"

Qian Juhua's mother copied the soles of her shoes and kicked Tian Dazhu out: "Get out!"

Everyone around him saw Tian Dazhu's eyes for help, but no one squeaked. Even Tian Dazhu's close brothers didn't say anything.

Although the same clan helps each other, no Tian Dazhu is so inconductive.

Since you have signed the severing document, don't come together.

I haven't care for eight years. Now to put it a good story, that is, it's not easy for Qian Maimiao to tear her face. Try another tempered son and take care of it and kick him out directly to the father.

Who is it?

With this episode, the Qian family completely couldn't sit still. They pulled the three sisters of Qian Juhua and Qian Maimiao to go back to the genealogy.

What if you don't go to the genealogy, what if you are intercepted by the Tian family?

The Qian family sangled the mother and daughter back to his mother's house, and the captain took the opportunity to ask someone to buy firecrackers.

"Go to the entrance of the village and whip it! Let's discuss the opening of the banquet!"

Four college students! Tian Youfu has been looking up at the commune these days.

There is no doubt that this banquet is still in charge of Xu Shuang.

If there is not enough pork, Xu Shuang simply leaves a large chunk of streaky pork to make braised pork. The meat pieces are not cut large. He will add a bite of dried beans, dried potato chips, tofu bubbles and cabbage vermicelli, and stew them into a full pot. It's just miscellaneous noodles, which is not enough for people to eat.

The rest of the pork is chopped into minced meat. Some of it is fried with radish into balls, and the other part is covered with fried sauce and covered with noodles, which is also fragrant.

A few big carp were picked up in the fish pond on the mountain. After frying them yellow on both sides, they were stewed with sauce. After taking them out of the pot, they served with pancakes and dipped in salty fish soup to eat cakes. The fish meat was delicious and rich in soup. I don't want to waste the soup. They all ate them in dried bowls.

Finally, make a stewed dish, thick soup made from a big bone stick, stewed with fungus mushrooms, yellow cauliflower, tofu bamboo vermicelli, and fragrant soup, which can be used as both a dish and soup. salty and delicious.

...

At a village banquet, everyone was very satisfied.

"Shuang boy deserves to be a chef in the city. He is not very good at this skill."

Wang Ying rubbed Xu Shuang's shoulder at night: "How's it going? Master, I've been doing it for a long time. Can Leng Buddin still eat and live for a village banquet?

Xu Shuang: "I celebrate for you, and I'm happy."

Wang Ying is not very surprised now. Xu Shuang has been taken care of by her daughter in recent years, and occasionally says a few fleshy words.

"I called my father and said, and he was also very happy. But for the time being, he can't change his job. It's suggested that we buy a house after going to Beijing and ask him if there was a lack of it.

Wang Yongfu said last year that he would return from his career this year, but Wang Ying knew that she would not improve his career.

Especially next year, there will be another war on the southern border.

Xu Shuang raised his head: "If you buy a house, can you buy it now?"

Now it doesn't mean that you can buy a house. Each family is a house divided into units, and few people have extra houses.

Wang Ying: "There should be, right? Besides, now the college entrance examination has resumed and the number of breedings has been liberalized. It's not possible to make greater changes this year. I think since we have gone there to find a place to stay, we might as well buy a house. What do you think?"

Xu Shuang thought for a moment, "That's true. I won't divide the house when I get there. Our family of four has a house that is really safe."

Wang Ying clapped her palm and said, "That's all right. Next month, let's rent a house for half a year, and then look for it slowly. It's better to be closer to my school and your hotel. By the way, I also need to buy a bicycle. Remember to ask Master if I can get the ticket later.

Nan Shao's bicycle can't be used in Beijing, because now the bicycle is also printed with steel and license plates.

The two of them totaled their savings. Although Xu Shuang lost his speculative income after entering the city, because he was a master, the county could save more or less money by doing private work and doing a red and white banquet. Not to mention Wang Ying. She still has the annual dividends of the brigade. For five years, she doesn't have to give it this year.

The savings of the two were already more than 1,500 yuan, plus more than 1,000 yuan from Wang Ying's father Wang Yongfu, which was enough for them to settle down in Beijing.

Wang Ying: "It doesn't matter if it's almost done. I'll figure it out then."

As long as she waits until the end of this year's policy, she can always find an opportunity.

Xu Shuang was unwilling to be covered by his daughter-in-law all the time and said enthusiastically, "If I go to Beijing, I will definitely earn more!"

Wang Ying has no doubt about his craftsmanship: "That's for sure!"

The two of them fell asleep with a good vision for the future.

...

At this moment, the Zhao army in the county was struck by lightning.

After more than half a month of disappointment, Zhao Jun finally admitted the reality that he really did not pass the exam.

This year's question is not difficult. Zhao Jun also felt good about himself and felt that he could pass the exam. Even if you can't get a good exam, you can read it about the same, right?

You should know that because most people applied for the application form irregularity, the first college entrance examination was not so strict in the end. Some people have high scores. Even if they don't have enough to go to the university they apply for, they will have other schools to fight for it.

Unfortunately, Zhao Jun is not the person who is excellent enough.

He failed the list.

It doesn't matter if others fail. It's rare for hundreds of people reported by the sugar factory this year.

But Zhao Jun was different. He resigned directly for the exam. Only Wang Ying and him were in their factory.

Now Wang Ying has been admitted to a rare good school, but his Zhao Jun has failed.

Zhao Jun lay at home depressedly for a few days and refused to go out for fear of being caught and asked how he was doing in the exam. It was not until the fifth day that Zhao Jun cheered up. Anyway, if he didn't pass the exam, he didn't pass the exam. He has to plan for the future.

Zhao Jun squatted down and pulled out his small vault from under the bed, ready to calculate how much money he still had. It doesn't matter if he failed. He had a second time!

But when he opened the box, he saw a scene that shocked him.

The money in the box suddenly disappeared.

Hundreds of yuan flew away, and even a single hair was left for Zhao Jun.

"Who! Who did it!"

Chapter 120

Zhao Jun's money is gone.

Zhao Jun was almost lose his mind.

This is his last hope and his hope to turn around.

He ran out to the security department frantly and shouted for someone to investigate.

"It must have been stolen! It was stolen!"

Zhao Jun began to shout indiscriminately, seeing that everyone seemed to be a thief who stole his own things.

His eyes were so hot that the neighbors were uncomfortable.

As soon as the people in the defense department lost money, they were also like a big enemy: "Captain Zhao, please tell me in detail. What's the specific situation? How much money did you lose?

Only then did Zhao Jun gradually calm down and took a deep breath and said, "My transfer fee and my savings in the past few years are all gone!"

This money is not small, and the family home has never seen such a bad incident.

The Security Section was about to ask carefully, and the neighbors next to them interrupted.

"It's not necessarily lost. You can look for it again and ask the children in the family. If you don't say it, you forgot where you're not."

"That's right. Ask Zhao Dong and Zhao Xi."

"Where's Zhao Dong? Why didn't you see him today?"

...

Zhao Jun is frozen in place. What do you mean? Do these people mean that Zhao Dong stole his money?

Impossible!

Zhao Jun subconsciously wanted to refute, but there was a voice in his heart reminding him.

Maybe?

Zhao Dong has become more and more rebellious in recent years. He not only studied in a mess, but also fought from time to time. He also had contact with some well-known young people outside the compound and was called by the school several times.

Those young people are teenagers who don't go to school but are not old enough to go to the countryside. A group of half-year-old children come together, which has become a stubborn disease in the city.

Will it be Zhao Dong?

Zhao Jun didn't even have the confidence to refute.

When others saw him like this, they left it clear.

If you are a father together, you really don't know what kind of virtue your son is?

"Captain Zhao, I saw your family Zhao Dong eating sheep and scorpions with others in the mutton restaurant in the east of the city yesterday."

"And me, I saw the child smoking a box of Hongta Mountain the day before yesterday."

"Someone else saw your family Zhao Dong playing cards with others two days ago."

...

The people in the courtyard were so patchworked, and they pointed at Zhao Dong, who was not present.

He also gloated a little. He thought Zhao Jun deserved it, and his child could not take good care of it. Look, now he has stolen his money, but his father has the face to ask the security department to say that he had been thrown in the tube building.

Zhao Jun's eyes were dark. Zhao Dong did stop these days, and he was much better than the original state of asking him for money.

He thought that Zhao Dong thought about him as a father when he could not wait for the news of admission. Now he sees that he has taken the family's money and is guilty!

The crowd dispersed, and the Security Department was also reassured. If it is stolen by outsiders, their maintenance department needs to investigate it back and after, but if this is stolen by their own children, it will be a family matter and can't hinder them.

Before leaving, a colleague from the Security Department who had an affair with Zhao Jun sympathized and said, "Brother Zhao, when the child comes back, you should talk about it well and talk to the child openly."

Zhao Jun doesn't know what's going on. He seems to be born out of intimacy with his children.

In the eyes of others, Zhao Dong has a problem, and he, a father, can't get blame.

Zhao Jun waited. After waiting for the second half of the night, he finally waited for his late son.

Zhao Dong walked home with the moonlight and secretly scolded him for his unluckyness.

He stole his father's old book. He hoped that he could turn over the game at the gambling table at once, but he knew it was losing in a row. In just a few days, he lost the money and even owed 100 yuan.

Zhao Dong opened the door and thought about what else could hide money at home. He doesn't believe that his father has just a little money. If he can find a few more, he will definitely turn it over. Then he can return all the money...

With a "pop", Zhao Dong was shocked.

The room suddenly lit up. It turned out that Zhao Jun had been waiting at the door, holding the switch rope of the electric light in his hand.

Zhao Dong was shocked first, and turned a little guilty.

Zhao Jun didn't make a twist with him and stretched out his hand: "Where's the money?"

He wants to get the money back first, and then settle accounts with his son.

He wanted to have a good day to eat and drink without worrying about big fish and meat, but it was for him to earn by himself. Instead of squandering his principal!

Zhao Dong was still supporting: "What money?"

Zhao Jun was sore by his son's oil and salt: "What about money? You take my money out and squander it. Do you want face? Where's the money?"

Zhao Dong stopped talking.

Zhao Jun went up and grabbed his son's collar: "Where's the money?!"

That's his only hope, and it's his chance to turn around.

Zhao Dong's heart was horizontal and the broken jar fell: "I'm out of spending it."

As if to be angry with his father, he grinned, "I still owe 100 yuan."

Zhao Jun was hit by the bad news and almost didn't stand firm: "What?"

Zhao Dong stared into his father's eyes: "I said I had spent all the money, eating, watching movies, playing cards, treats... I didn't have a minute left."

Zhao Jun was stunned in place, but Zhao Dong was a little happy to be afraid of fear.

He looked at his father like a wooden man. In the past few years, Zhao Jun has become a little old, which is not gray-haired or bent. But there was a deep fatigue in his eyes.

Now, this fatigue has returned and washed away the depressed father like a tide.

For a long time, Zhao Jun muttered, "Zhao Dong, why on earth am I sorry for you and make you hate me so much?"

He has been learning to be a good father in recent years, and he has done much easier to do housework. Isn't this enough for the children to have a good face towards him?

In a trance, Zhao Jun thought of Wang Ying again.

If he pays at this level, he will be frustrated when he is stabbed in the back by his son. What about the last life?

Wang Ying devoted herself all her body and mind for the three of them. Finally, at the end of her life, how did she spend the last few days of her life alone?

Zhao Jun found himself wrong at this time.

Children are either born or personal, but should be carefully educated, take care of their diet and living, and be patient and careful.

But that's how he is wrong. Until now, there has been no more disaster.

Zhao Dong was also silent by his father's questioning.

He stood where he was blank, and both father and son were in the same silence.

...

A few days later, news spread from the family home of the sugar factory.

"Have you heard? Captain Zhao, who resigned for the college entrance examination, said he was going to sell the house!"

"What does this mean? What are you doing selling a house?"

"I heard that it was because his prodigal son made all his money. Now Captain Zhao may be so embarrassed that he can't stay here.

"Well, that won't sell the house. If he sells the house, where does he live?"

"It is said that he will go back to his hometown. There are still a few rooms in my hometown."

...

Zhao Jun really can't stay. Zhao Dong is in the city. He doesn't care now, but he will be the embryo to go in in the future.

Zhao Xi also learned something bad.

It costs money to eat and drink in the city. At this time, you can only go back to the countryside. Zhao Jun looked at the current situation, which was almost completely contrary to the future, and only felt that something had died in his heart.

Zhao Jun quickly delivered the house clearly and took hundreds of yuan. I took my children back to my hometown.

Unfortunately, when Zhao Jun looked for a car to move his furniture to his hometown, he happened to meet Wang Ying's family who was going back to the city on the way.

When Wang Ying returned to her hometown this time, she did not dispose of her house in her hometown, but moved all the furniture in the city to her hometown. She didn't sell the house in the city, but rented it out.

Near the time to report, Wang Ying's family returned to the city to make the final preparations. The train ticket had been booked, followed by the whole family going to Beijing.

When she met Zhao Jun, Wang Ying didn't look at him at all. Instead, he talked and laughed at Xu Shuang.

Peach was held in her arms by her mother and didn't give up her little head to interrupt.

The whole family is happy and runs towards their own bright future.

And Zhao Jun, this is the last time he saw Wang Ying.

Wang Ying took care of everything at home and said goodbye to her friends and neighbors in the city.

It's also lucky to say that Jiang Lin and Zhang Na are both overwhelmed by the score line this time. Jiang Lin was admitted to the pharmacy of the Provincial University, and Zhang Na went to a junior college to study medicine.

In an infirmary, all three of them passed the exam.

Yang Qing fell off the list unexpectedly.

Wang Ying took time to have dinner with Jiang Lin and Zhang Na. Two days later, she embarked on the road to study.

Speaking of which, this is the first time that Wang Ying has taken the train since she came here. Before Xu Shuang went to the provincial capital rating, Wang Ying has never followed her once.

For big cities, Wang Ying has long lost her yearning. The lights are red and wine is green, and there are many tall buildings. She hasn't seen it in her last life.

But...

It was not until Wang Ying arrived at the railway station that she finally realized how the "squeezing" of the train came from.

Most of the people on the bus are large and small bags, and some carry the burden.

While waiting for the bus, Wang Ying was squeezed.

She and Xu Shuang have long had a consensus. Everything they brought is for use now, and they don't take everything at home.

So there are only two big burdens, Wang Ying and Xu Shuang each.

Chen Dong and Mrs. Xu stared at Taotao, and several people from the family gathered together, but it was okay.

When the bell of the train to the station rang, the crowd rushed to the entrance like a tide. Xu Shuang quickly pulled his daughter-in-law, child, mother and master, and squeezed in front of the crowd.

When he got in the car, Xu Shuang was relieved.

With the blessing of Master, they bought a sleeper ticket this time, four sleepers, just next to each other.

Putting her luggage under the bed, Xu Shuang took out the water glass. For fear that the old man and children would not accept the water and soil, Wang Ying came out this time and brought more water from her hometown.

Mrs. Xu sat in the window seat and said, "Good boy, why is this man so old?"

She doesn't know if she doesn't go out. She always thinks that the people around her are the same as hers, and there are few people who go to the county all their lives.

Wang Ying peeled an orange for her daughter: "It's time to go to school. Look at this big and small bag, most of them go to school."

Speaking of this, Wang Ying reminded, "Although we are crowded, we still need to pay attention to safety. Don't be alone anywhere in the middle.

Xu Shuang told her what she had seen and heard before in the provincial capital, saying that some pickpockets of the train, took advantage of the slowness of the car and turned in and turned it out of the window. If you lose something, don't want to find it again.

Xu Shuang also nodded and answered: "We have brought everything we eat and drink. You have to sit all the way all day and night, but you can't lose your vigilance."

Chen Dongle grabbed peach oranges to eat. He was happy. It was different to have an apprentice. He only had to sit and wait for him, and he didn't have to worry about it.

Peach, who got on the train, also blinked her big eyes, even ate a few bites of oranges casually, and the man lay on the window of the train and looked at it. My big eyes are full of excitement.

"Mom, why does the train emit black smoke?"

"Mom, why is everyone crowded?"

"Mom, can I go somewhere else?"

...

Wang Ying was almost uncontrollable when she asked.

Xu Shuang quickly took out the sugar to attract her daughter: "Dad will take you for a walk later."

In the past, Xu Shuang always had too much protection for her daughter. It was not allowed to play and that was not allowed to see. Wang Ying corrected it for him. Put it to her, it was not bad to see more in the world. Even if you are injured, it is not a big problem. The more children are, the more likely they are to cause trouble.

Xu Shuang coaxed peaches away. When the train started, everyone on the train sat together. Xu Shuang just took his daughter around several cars.

But peaches were so excited that they pulled their mother's hand and chattered when they came back.

With Peach, a little grinder, the road will not look boring.

At noon, a dining car was pushing it over.

Set lunch, one serving of five. There are meat and vegetables."

Taotao was immediately attracted. After sitting in the car for a long time, her hungry belly muttered.

She looked at her mother with her eyes: "Hungry~"

Wang Ying took out the cakes and pickled vegetables and eggs prepared by Xu Shuang: "Then come and have dinner. Mom went to put some hot water and came back to heat the food.

Peach's mouth shouted: "But I want to eat the food this sister sells."

Xu Shuang frowned and coaxed his daughter: "That tastes not delicious. Dad made it delicious."

He knows the level of food on the train, that is, a level that can swallow.

Peach was not obsely and was about to eat: "I want to eat that meal!"

Wang Ying did not stop him and smiled, "Okay, let's raise our hands to vote and choose whatever wants to eat." But if you choose the lunch box sold by your sister, you can only eat your own portion.

Peach did not hesitate: "Okay!"

"It's not delicious. You can't ask Dad for help. You have to finish it by yourself."

Peach tilted her head and thought, "Okay!"

She thought her father must be lying to her. The food sold by that little sister obviously looked very good.

The whole family raised their hands to vote. Only Peach was interested in eating boxed lunch, and adults all ate the food brought by Xu Shuang.

Wang Ying sent Xu Shuang a piece of five: "Buy it for her."

Xu Shuang had to buy one and muttered when handing it to her daughter, "This is really not delicious."

Peach didn't care. She took out her special chopsticks and spoons and looked at the large piece of meat in the lunch box.

Mrs. Xu originally wanted to try it, but she didn't like it as soon as she heard the price. One or five! Why are the things on this train so expensive?

But her granddaughter wants to eat, and she won't stop her no matter how sad she is.

The pancake prepared by Xu Shuang on the car this time was a thousand-layer green onion pancakes and layers of scallion pancakes. After a little hotter, the fragrance of green onion came out of the folds of the cake, and half of the salted duck egg with quicksand was sandwiched in the middle, which was salty and moist.

There are also some pickled chili rings and cucumbers, and the flour tea made with fried noodles is also delicious.

There are also two cans of prepared meat sauce, which are filled with peanuts and fried small pieces of dried tofu, which is fragrant and spicy.

Wang Ying also bought some steamed buns from the dining car, and several adults ate steamed buns with meat sauce and drank noodle tea with hot steamed buns.

Peach took a bite of braised pork, chewed a few bites, and her little face wrinkled into bitter gourd.

It's good... It's so bad.

Peach didn't give up, so he ate all a piece of braised pork. I was very depressed. Obviously, my father's braised pork was delicious. The meat was fat and thin, and her skin was rotten. She could eat several bowls of rice with red sauce.

The meat on this train is so expensive that it is so bad!

Peach was so sad. She watched her parents and grandpa Chen eat steamed buns and meat, and fragrant flour tea.

Whoo-hoo, she regretted it!

As soon as Xu Shuang saw her daughter wrinkled her nose, she wanted to reach out to pick up her daughter's unpalatable boxed lunch. He was kicked by Wang Ying.

Peach cried and ate half a box. It was really bad. But she didn't dare to ask her mother for help. After all, her mother just said that she could only eat it alone if she bought it.

But it's really bad...

Just as Peach was about to collapse, Xu Shuang finally reached out.

Wang Ying twisted Peach's nose: "Are you still wayward?"

Taotao hugged her mother's neck embarrassedly: "No."

She must listen to her parents!

Xu Shuang took the lunch box and ate it in twos. Taotao just felt that she couldn't eat it, but now she ate happily with steamed buns.

"Dad, the meat you cooked is so delicious! I won't eat what others cook anymore!"

"Dad, you drink water!"

The little pony is guilty. She gave her father all the terrible boxed lunch!

Mrs. Xu also took a taste and said gladly, "Luckily, I ordered this portion, which was too bad. It's so expensive to sell, and it's so bad."

Wang Ying: "It's bad if it tastes bad. If you are fooled this time, we won't eat it later."

Although peaches are sensible, it is normal for three-year-olds to sometimes be unable to control their emotions. Wang Ying thought it was better to be blocked. Since she thought the boxed lunch was delicious, she bought it for her.

She doesn't believe it. With Xu Shuang's craftsmanship, her daughter can get used to these expensive and unpalat food.

At this time, the sleeper had no sliding door. Wang Ying's family ate happily here, and soon the fragrance spread to other shops.

I didn't wait until I sat for too long, and someone came to find it.

An old lady with her eyebrows greeted without saying a single, pulling her grandson and sniffing hard. Her grandson looked at a five or six years old, but was carried on the shoulder by the old lady.

"That's it! Grandma, that smell is here!"

The little boy smelled the smell of this and shouted in an instant.

His grandmother shively put her grandson down and blocked the aisle in front of the sleeper of Wang Ying's family.

Wang Ying and others haven't finished their meal yet. There are leftover meat sauce pancakes, steamed buns and salted duck eggs and pickles on the table. When the old lady glanced at it, her eyes stuck to it and couldn't come down.

"Comrade, don't you want the rest? Give it to me, I threw it for you.

With that, you have to come up and get it.

Wang Ying's eyes flashed and separated the old lady's hand.

The little boy couldn't help drilling forward from behind his grandmother and wanted to come up directly.

Xu Shuang separated the child and quickly put away the table.

"Sorry, we haven't finished yet. I don't need your help."

Wang Ying is not used to it at all. The old lady is so weird that she came up and robbed things. It can be seen that she is not a good person.

Xu Shuang is tall and doesn't show up when he sits, but he stands up with oppressive power.

The old lady was going to swear, but looking at Xu Shuang's height, she didn't dare.

He muttered, "I really don't have love. I can't give it to others if I can't eat it." I'm not afraid of choking to death!"

Wang Ying doesn't want to deal with this. These two are old and young. If they lie here again, it's easy to mess up.

The old lady wanted to leave after muttering, but her eldest grandson quit. If you lie on the ground, you have to roll.

"I want to eat! I want to eat! I don't want to eat bad food! I want to eat pancakes and salted duck eggs!

Taotao was stunned. Pingping was the same age, but Taotao didn't understand the little brother's behavior very much.

What do you want to eat? Can't you just say it?

She was going to have a boxed lunch just now, and her mother didn't help but let her eat it.

Rolling like this, the ground is so dirty.

Peach twisted her face disgust.

The old lady was unable to get off the stage by her grandson, and she couldn't persuade her to persuade her heart.

In the end, she could only say reluctantly, "Comrade, sell me some of your food. Look, you greedy our children."

She was not satisfied. Why did she come up with a big meat bun in this car?

Isn't this pure looking for trouble?

She didn't want to say she bought it. Thinking that these people cried her grandson. Shouldn't she take the initiative to give it?

But looking at the women in this family care about it, men are not easy to mess with, so she can only barely be reasonable and propose to buy some.

Wang Ying simply refused neatly: "No, we don't have enough to eat or sell it."

The old lady was so thief-sighted that she was unrequitant to take out her food. It's not okay to sell it. She dares to sell it on one side, and the old lady over there dares to say that their things are not clean.

The naughty child was still rolling, but the old lady couldn't suppress her anger.

"You lesbian, you have children. Can you still be so unloved? What's wrong with my grandson wanting to eat your food? As for not being like this, can't you get along with us?"

As soon as Mrs. Xu heard this, she was angry. She pulled her daughter-in-law back and pushed her up by herself.

"You old woman, what's wrong with us? It's none of your business for us to eat our own well! You came to come by yourself. First, you wanted it for nothing, but then you said you wanted to buy it when you didn't want it. We said that we didn't sell your own food or not, so you blamed it. What's your age? Is the train your home? What's your pointing around here? "

Mrs. Xu was so angry that she suddenly suppressed the old lady who was looking for trouble.

The old lady had to talk again. A young woman appeared behind her, and she hurried over. He pulled the old lady and was about to leave: "I'm sorry, my mother-in-law didn't mean to. I'm really sorry to bother you."

The old lady also shouted, "Xiaorou, don't pull me. They despise my countryside and obviously don't give us anything to eat."

The little daughter-in-law named Xiaorou lowered her voice and was so distressed: "Mom, it's normal that they don't want to give their own things. Stop it. Pull Zhuangzhuang back quickly. Let's go back..."

"Do you dislike me, too? If I had known I had known, I would not have followed you! I know you are admitted to college and I don't like us..."

Mrs. Xu bahed, "What kind of person is this!"

The sound of peach milk followed the grandma's help: "What's it!"

Wang Ying was amused by her daughter: "You know something, nonsense."

There is no need to find trouble in the later journey, but every time she goes to the hotel, there will be some children crying in several shops around him, and Wang Ying is gradually used to it.

The train walked on the road for another day and finally arrived at the capital that morning.

Wang Ying and Xu Shuang had experience this time. They put Mrs. Xu, who was holding peaches in the middle. Wang Ying walked ahead and Xu Shuang walked behind. The family struggled to walk out of the capital station.

Out of the station, Wang Ying heard someone shouting excitedly.

"Sister Ying! Sister Ying! Peach! I'm here!"

Cheng Yu was wearing a rose-red tweed coat and Cheng Shufen in a green down jacket stood beside him. Behind her was Lan Yue dressed up.

Three people stood together like a family.

Cheng Yu has now cut off the long whip and left a medium shawl hair. When I saw Wang Ying, I jumped up straight.

"Sister Sakura, long time no see."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 3.4K 135
https://m.shubaow.net/203/203513/ Author: Contact Xixi Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-07-21 Latest: Chapter 135 rebirth finished S...
154K 2K 86
https://m.shubaow.net/218/218886/ Author: Bamboo of An Gong Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Latest: Chapter 88 Fanwai·Spring...
159K 3.4K 81
Author: Hey Little Fairy Baby Ye Zi returned to Parallel Space in the 1970s. During the special period of going to the mountains and going to the cou...
2.8M 159K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...