Married a cook in the 1960s

By CNovel_Reader

Married a cook in the 1960s (六零年代嫁厨子) Author: Gongzijia https://www.shukw.com/book/95049/ https://www.quanben... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-128

Chapter 41-45

3.8K 48 3
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 41

The orchard of the brigade is at the foot of another mountain, and the area is not large. In order to apply for such an orchard, Tian Youfu has lost his old nose.

At the beginning, the people in the brigade didn't understand. They thought it was not flattering to bother. There were also some wild fruit trees on the mountain. There were also some wild dates on the mountain. They could always fool and eat something. Why open an orchard?

But it turns out that Tian Youfu still has a vision.

After the orchard was built, Tian Youfu explored and finally decided to plant apples and hawthorns in the orchard.

On the one hand, these two are released and easy to transport. Second, these two fruit trees are cold-resistant species. After planting, you don't have to worry about whether the saplings will freeze to death if the winter is too cold.

The orchard is not big, and the members tasted the sweetness in the third year of building it.

Every year in September and October, the fruit is picked. First, I will share a little for everyone, and then contact the fruit collection unit to collect it. Because the transportation is not very convenient, there is not much money left in the end.

Yukida did not divide all the money equally, but set aside part of the brigade funds, and the remaining two years were one point.

Xu Shuang said that when it was divided last year, it was divided into ten yuan per household.

Although it is not much, it is less than a penny compared with other brigades who have been busy for several years, which is rare compared with the treatment of the seventh brigade.

Therefore, everyone is very concerned about the orchard. Usually, even hungry families will not let their children turn into the orchard to harm the seedlings, for fear of damaging the brigade's business and their own business.

Wang Ying didn't come to the orchard much after wearing it, so she was amazed when she followed Xu Shuang to the orchard for a walk.

"This place is really good, but there are too few fruit trees."

The scale is too small, and the annual supply is the nearby county seat. No matter how far away it is, it is not enough.

Xu Shuang: "That's almost the same. No matter how far away, the fruit will go bad before it has been delivered."

Fortunately, if the apples are not dried, they can't actually be stored for long.

Wang Ying looked puzzled, "Can't it be made into cans?"

Canned hawthorn is also a rare thing, and the price of the 7th Brigade is just fruitful, and the price is not up to that of it. It's better to make canned food and sell it at a high price.

Xu Shuang: "How can it be so easy? Let's not say that the public will not approve it. It's expensive to get the machine back. Everyone will not agree."

Xu Shuang pulled Wang Ying through the small orchard tree and hid in a house with tools next to her.

It's also that the old dog is too busy picking up dung recently. He also slept in the orchard at night, so Xu Shuang took Wang Ying to hide now and waited until midnight to lift the old dog out and ask in detail.

The two of them came at night and were ready to wait for someone to fall asleep and ask.

The old dog chatted with a member who guarded the forest while eating. The old dog didn't like to work hard and didn't have enough food to eat. After a winter, the old dog ate seven or eight grain and was stretched, so now the old dog's bowl is neither potato stick noodles nor cabbage sorghum powder, but wild vegetables picked on the mountain.

He mixed the noodles with salt and steamed it in a pot. No matter how much brain snoring in Xiang Xili stuffed into his stomach, he couldn't eat enough to eat wild vegetables alone. He poured himself cold water.

After eating and drinking, the old dog broke a branch outside and picked his teeth.

The man guarding the orchard laughed: "Uncle Dog, didn't you tell me about the little widow stealing a man before? Tell me more about it."

The old dog picked his teeth proudly: "That was a few years earlier. Whose little widow is very coquettish and twists her big buttocks all day long..."

The old dog was old and had no wife. Thinking that his wife thought hard, he made it up blindly. He added and changed some of the rumors he had heard. He said that he had a nose and eyes, and stunned the young clerk who guarded the forest.

Wang Ying lay outside the window and was pressed down by Xu Shuang.

Xu Shuang frowned tightly and felt that he was still beaten lightly last time. This guy ran the train with his mouth, which really deserved to be beaten.

Wang Ying is also speechless. She can think of the old dog telling people these peach anecdotes. The custody is squinted.

I just owe it.

But what Wang Ying didn't expect was that the old dog behind her ran around the train and couldn't talk like to talk.

"Let me tell you, don't think your uncle didn't marry your mother-in-law. But your uncle, my eyes are the most poisonous. Look at women at a glance.

"Just the mother-in-law who decentralized the opera here is not serious at first glance. You know, people like this came out of the alley before the founding of the People's Republic of China. Tut, it's good to sing in the name of singing opera. In fact, they are all the same thing.

Wang Ying heard it out that she was already furious.

However, he is still dying inside.

The young ranger joked with a smile: "Uncle Dog, you can marry that mother-in-law. Anyway, she is not good in composition. I think her figure is okay. Although the ingredients are poor, you are a poor farmer of three generations. If you match her, or did she take advantage of it?"

The old dog quickly shook his head: "You stinky boy, don't think about finding trouble for your uncle. I don't want people like her, even if they are posted to me. How well-rooted my family is. How can I enter the door like this?

The ranger hahaned and changed the topic. Originally, he was also joking about the old dog and letting the old dog marry. Who will have nothing to do to marry a woman with bad ingredients these days, and the other party is not only a bad person with bad ingredients, but also a decentralized person. No one dares to touch it.

But he didn't say it, but what he said just now was like a fire buried in the old dog's heart.

The two of them went back to the house to sleep without talking for a while. The old dog tossed and turned on the bed, and his mind was full of what the young man had just said.

If you marry a bad person, the old dog will not do it.

But when I first came to the brigade, although the woman named Cheng Shufen was a little older and thin, her face and figure were still beautiful...

The old dog turned over anxiously in bed. He knew that what he thought was not supposed to think about.

But he can't control it.

Last time he wanted to attack Wang Ying, Xu Shuang was beaten to lie in bed for so long. After coming down, he went into the mountain and swept the snow. He was so tired this winter. If he hadn't been so tired, he wouldn't have eaten all the time. It's only spring that I have finished all the food stored.

He didn't dare to move Wang Ying's crooked thoughts. Now he occasionally thinks of Xu Shuang, and he also feels a faint pain in the place where he has been beaten.

The old dog really couldn't sleep in bed. The ghost got up and thought that he couldn't sleep, otherwise he would go to the back mountain?

Even he didn't dare to think about why he went to the back mountain...

Wang Ying and Xu Shuang originally planned to wake him up until he fell asleep, but they couldn't wait for the old dog to fall asleep. On the contrary, this man is still up!

Wang Ying frowned and watched the old dog steal out of the orchard.

"...Where did he go?"

Xu Shuang pulled Wang Ying and followed for a paragraph: "It should be the back mountain."

Wang Ying's angry face was a little darker. The old dog with her forefoot also mentioned Cheng Shufen, and her back foot went to the back mountain.

This person really remembers to eat or not!

Knowing Wang Ying's anger, Xu Shuang quietly pulled her to follow and walked to a hidden place. Xu Shuang went up with a hand knife that made people dizzy.

Wang Ying: "Let's go to the threshing field."

Xu Shuang told him how to clean up the old dog before, but Wang Ying was obviously not going to let the old dog go this time. She always couldn't control her goods.

When the old dog woke up, he was almost scared to pee.

In the deep moonlight, Xu Shuang and Wang Ying looked at him with a bad face.

He is still a well of the brigade next to him.

Like a nightmare reappears, it's still here, Xu Shuang, or looking for trouble.

The old dog quickly began to beg for mercy: "I didn't do anything!" I didn't say anything I shouldn't say!"

He intuitively felt that Xu Shuang was going to beat him, and he quickly apologized and confessed.

But he guessed today's protagonist wrongly. Wang Ying came to him, punched him twice first, and then asked, "Are you sure you didn't want to do anything just now?"

People have gone to the back mountain, and there is nothing else they want to do?

The old dog never thought that Wang Ying saw through her intentions and turned pale in an instant.

"I, I didn't... I didn't really do it!"

The old dog was completely scared and cried, and suspicious liquid came out of his lower body: "I really don't! I really didn't do it! Whoo-hoo, I just thought about it. After thinking about it, I was carried over by you..."

The old dog was completely cowardly. He couldn't figure it out. He just said two coquettish words and thought about something bad in his heart.

But he really didn't do it!

How can these two couples catch him one at a time?

Is there really a god and Buddha watching in heaven that he can't do anything bad conscience in his life?

Wang Ying punched him twice again. The old dog covered his head and didn't even dare to cry loudly.

Wang Ying took a breath before asking about the matter: "I'll calculate the matter of your uphill later. Now I ask you something. Think about it for me and answer it."

The old dog was busy and nodded for mercy: "Auntie, please feel free to ask."

Whoo-hoo, I used to feel that Xu Shuang hurts beating people, but now I find that Wang Ying's beating people is so painful. These two couples are really born with themselves.

Wang Ying: "When my mother passed away a few years ago, you and my mother lived in the same ward. Did you hear anything? Did my mother leave anything before she left?"

The old dog couldn't help Wang Ying asking this. He really lowered his head and thought for a moment: "I remember that your uncle came and talked to your mother for a while, but I was so sleepy that I fell asleep for a long time..."

Wang Ying didn't show anything on her face: "Really? Think about it again, you can repeat all my mother's movements and words at that time.

The old dog smiled bitterly: "I really don't remember. At that time, I was afraid of being scared to death, so I wanted to go to bed quickly... I heard a few words in the middle, saying that I would let Yongfu come back quickly."

Wang Ying was a little silent, and Yongfu was the name of the original father.

Xu Shuang saw that Wang Ying's face was not good, so he took over the words and continued to ask, "In the middle, you said that Wang Yongshun entered the ward. Is there anything different when Wang Yongshun left?"

The old dog complained bitterly: "Two ancestors, I really don't remember! I only remember that when Wang Yongshun was here, there seemed to have been someone in the middle ward, saying that it was the family who changed the ward in front of him and missed something to look for it. Wake me up for a while, and I don't remember anything except this.

Wang Ying couldn't hide her disappointment. She gave up so much effort, but put everything back to the original point.

Xu Shuang stroked her shoulder gently: "At least I know that someone has gone in the middle. Let's just look for it again."

Although the old dog didn't do anything, it gave a clear direction anyway. It seems that the matter will eventually fall on the mother's family.

Wang Ying cheered up: "It's okay. I'll go back to grind Dr. Wu to see if he can accommodate and give an address."

The old dog was in a hurry: "Ancestor, uncle, aunt, can I go?"

He will never have such bad intentions again, and he will never dare again.

Today, he still didn't take action clearly. He just thought about it and was cleaned up by Wang Ying. How could he think that Wang Ying was a bullying orphan girl before?

Obviously, this man is a cruel and black-hearted villain!

When dealing with the villain, the old dog was like a little sheep in an instant. He never mentioned that he was beaten again. He just asked Wang Ying to let herself go now.

Wang Ying and Xu Shuang looked at each other. The old dog has a cheap mouth, is not smart, and his brain is easy to crook. It was not enough to learn a lesson before, and this time I made a mistake again.

It's really hateful.

But for these alone, it is not enough to reveal the surface for him. After all, he hasn't touched the foot of the back mountain.

At this time, the old dog realized that he was in the hands of the two couple, and finally looked at Wang Ying's attitude, so he kept begging Wang Ying.

Wang Ying also lived up to his expectations and directly punched him unconscious.

Xu Shuang: "What are you going to do?"

Wang Ying thought for a moment and hooked her fingers to Xu Shuang.

"I remember the last time you touched the brigade office and got medical alcohol?"

Xu Shuang: ...

So the next day, the scene of the past reappeared.

Song Dagui looked at the old dog on the ground stiffly and didn't be angry.

"That's great! Last time you stole medical alcohol, this time you came again! Old dog, to be honest, are you just staring at the medical alcohol of our brigade? Otherwise, how can you accurately touch the alcohol every time and can't get up for yourself?"

"Okay, don't explain. The dung of our brigade will belong to you this year."

Chapter 42

The old dog is also wronged.

He should have been beaten last time. After all, Xu Shuang is the target of Wang Ying. It's not surprising that he was beaten and sprinkled him with alcohol.

But he is really wrong this time!

He didn't even touch the door. Why did Wang Ying beat him? After the beating, she sprinkled him with alcohol again.

These two men are so fierce!

The old dog wronged Bala. Fortunately, the temperature was a little higher at this time, so that he would not freeze outside for most of the night as last time, just like his grandson.

Song Dagui, the secretary, was angry when he saw him like this: "What's the matter? Are you not convinced?"

Look at this aggrieved face, I came to touch the alcohol twice in a row, and I don't know how much I want to drink.

The old dog quickly smiled: "No, no, I realized my mistake. You can punish the brigade no matter what."

How dare he say nothing?

Song Dagui was even more angry by what he said.

Actively admit your mistake and don't repent, right?

OK, last time I went to the mountain to sweep snow and pick up dung. This time, I just picked up dung to sweep snow and add dung.

A fine until the Spring Festival is also a beginning and an end.

The old dog left with a bitter face. He finally understood that he would provoke everyone. Don't mess with Xu Shuang.

Also, he will never dare to crook his mind again next time...

This is too effective. I just meet each other when I am moved.

If you really do something next time... I'm afraid I'll be killed on the spot.

Besides, the Zhao family, Wang Lingling finally separated the family as she wanted.

She hummed Xiaoqu and got up to cook for the two children. After separating the house, she made an open-air stove outside her house.

Wang Lingling took out two eggs from the room and so greedy that she swallowed a mouthful of foam.

But she still firmly put two eggs in the pot, thinking about making them up for both children. Children, where can I not eat eggs?

As for yourself, all the hard work will be rewarded. Let's get through it first.

Wang Lingling is now wandering around her two children all day, serving them comfortably every day. It's your turn to fool it, just as bright as before.

She thinks it's worth it. One of the two children is Zhao Dong and the other is Zhao Xi. The eldest one is six years old and four years younger.

Wang Lingling clearly remembered that in her last life, Zhao Dong was very promising and helped Zhao Jun manage his family business. She not only doubled the family's assets, but also graduated from a famous university, which was very glorious.

As for Zhao Xi, he was cute when he was a child. He became a child star at a young age in his last life, and later he was admitted to the film academy.

For more than eight years, it was a film accumbent tiger, and later I acted in several well-known TV series during school. Before Wang Lingling was reborn, I heard that the crew of Journey to the West had gone to Zhao Xi and said that she would participate in the performance.

As long as Wang Lingling thinks of this, it will be beautiful.

Even if she doesn't wear well, she doesn't eat as much as her mother's house, but Wang Lingling still feels that her life is very promising.

Her life is bitter before sweet. Without the current effort, how can she enjoy happiness in the future?

Wang Lingling's greatest pleasure now is to fantasize about how to spend money in the future. First of all, she wants to buy a few houses in Beijing, and then buy herself all kinds of clothes. In particular, people say that later antiques can make a lot of money. She must collect more and wait until life is good, and takeout...

Wang Lingling chewed these illusions and had a blister.

Unconsciously, the boiled eggs at hand were ready, and Wang Lingling was annoyed. She was going to put boiled eggs and add a distilled bun on it.

Now I got it. The eggs were boiled and the steamed buns were distilled.

She struggled to take out the boiled eggs with a big wooden spoon. She was fishing when she suddenly heard a "he".

Wang Lingling knows who she is without looking up.

Mrs. Zhao's nose is not nose, not an eye. She stood at her door and stared at Wang Lingling.

Wang Lingling had no idea of fishing for eggs. After picking them, she began to grate them.

In the past, Mrs. Zhao was annoyed to see Wang Lingling, but now she hates Wang Lingling.

That's the bitch! Less than half a year after entering the door, I urged the little three son to separate the family!

Mrs. Zhao was so angry that she couldn't come up and slap Wang Lingling.

How can Wang Lingling not know what Mrs. Zhao is thinking, but she doesn't care.

In her last life, she didn't know how Wang Ying got along with this dead old woman. She had a very faint impression of Wang Ying's last life.

I can remember that Wang Ying didn't have any gossip after entering the door. It's just that the people in the brigade said that Wang Ying was a good girl, and it was also good to be a stepmother, and taught Zhao Jun's two children very well.

There is no contact between the two sides, and I don't know that the Zhao family is separated, but there should be no separation. Later, Zhao Jun returned to his hometown to start a business. I heard that he took several brothers with him. From starting to selling mountain goods to slowly developing the business, what to make money and do.

In the end, Zhao Jun made a lot of money to become the richest man. Although several brothers were not rich, they were also among the best families in the countryside.

Wang Lingling sneered at this. She looked down on a bad person like Wang Ying.

In her opinion, Zhao Jun is the most powerful. He can get rich by himself. Why do he take his brother with him?

She watched all three brothers of the Zhao family. She was either bored and didn't talk, or let me under the command of my mother.

Such a person would not have been able to make a fortune all his life if it hadn't been for Zhao Jun's brother.

Wang Lingling is so bold that she wants to separate the family. One is that she can't stand Mrs. Zhao, a vicious mother-in-law, and the other one doesn't want to take the Zhao family with the burden.

Joke, her insight and Zhao Jun's ability will only be faster to be a 10,000-thousand-yuan household in her life. Why do you give benefits to this group of blood-sucking locusts?

Therefore, Wang Lingling not only took Zhao Jun in the letter, but later went to the county armed forces department to find a phone call Zhao Jun.

She said something very pitifully to Zhao Dong and Zhao Xi, and accused Mrs. Zhao of spending money on other grandchildren.

In fact, this is not the case. Mrs. Zhao attaches the most importance to Zhao Jun, and even took Zhao Jun's son and daughter.

The original ecological chain of the Zhao family was that on the top were Mrs. Zhao herself and Zhao Jun, as well as the two children of Zhao Jun's family. Below are Mrs. Zhao's wife and several grandchildren, and then the next few unfinishable sons. At the end are several daughters-in-laws and granddaughters, and at the bottom are Wang Lingling.

In the end, Wang Lingling was forced to rebel. She felt that if Zhao Jun hadn't raised those brothers, wouldn't she get more money?

In fact, it seems to be true. Zhao Jun's allowance is divided into two parts. Every month, Mrs. Zhao takes 15 yuan, and Wang Lingling holds another 15 yuan in her hand.

This is the first month since she broke up. Wang Lingling built the stove with great interest and was ready to take her two children to eat delicious food and spicy food.

Mrs. Zhao was strange: "I really think life is so simple. Be careful that life is not doing well, and I have to eat bran and throat vegetables in the future."

Although Mrs. Zhao is a fool of money, it is still accurate to see Wang Lingling.

Wang Lingling has never taken care of her house. She knows a fart!

Two children have two eggs a day, thanks to her dare to feed them like this.

Several chickens in the countryside are raised to eat, all to sell them to make some money.

Zhao Jun gives 15 yuan a month. If she eats like this, it won't be enough to spend it soon!

Originally, Mrs. Zhao was unpleappy. According to her temper, even if she broke up, she would not make Wang Lingling better.

However, Wang Lingling was a little poor. She wanted to separate the family and said that if she didn't divide, she would go to the army and hang herself in front of her Zhao family. After separating the family, Wang Lingling was even more tough, saying that if Mrs. Zhao broke her, she would call Zhao Jun.

Mrs. Zhao fought with Wang Lingling twice, and Wang Lingling didn't let her go. The last two of them were blue and swollen.

Mrs. Zhao spit out a sputum and said fiercely, "The bitch who beats the old man, I will have your retribution sooner or later!"

Wang Lingling has no reputation in her mind at all.

She did it, and the picture shows that she doesn't want to separate the family. She doesn't care what others think of herself or what the poor jingling members say.

She just wants to live her own good life.

Mrs. Zhao's words aroused Wang Lingling's reaction. Wang Lingling served breakfast and said it very annoyingly: "The mother-in-law of her mean daughter-in-law will also repay sooner or later. You are older than me. Even if it's retribution, I will first read your retribution.

This sentence made Mrs. Zhao very angry. Wang Lingling went into the house for breakfast for the two sleeping children.

Mrs. Zhao bahed her mouthful and left. She doesn't know what to do with Wang Lingling now.

This dead woman is completely shameless.

Mrs. Zhao didn't think that her son was unfilial, so she threw a big pot directly to Wang Lingling.

Without Wang Lingling's sup, Zhao Jun would not have treated himself like this.

Mrs. Zhao cursed and cursed. Her little daughter-in-law curled her lips and whispered to her sister-in-law, "Our mother is also funny. If she doesn't want to, why doesn't she oppress the third brother and not leave the family?"

My sister-in-law is calm and unhappy.

Without Zhao Jun's allowance, my family life suddenly became difficult. Although the old lady still pinched 15 yuan in her hand, it was obviously much more stingy than before, and she didn't want to spend it out when she was idle.

The eldest daughter-in-law knows in her heart that Mrs. Zhao dares not quarrel with her third son. Although she wants to follow her eldest son to retirge, her expectation still depends on her third son.

If she suppresses her third son at this time, how can she benefit in the future?

The eldest daughter-in-law is working bored and reluctantly. She feels that she has lost money.

Work for the old man and the old lady, but they think of the capable third son.

The third brother and sister is Wang Lingling's unsentible thing. After separating from the family, her eyes were upside down, and she didn't want her brothers and sisters-in-law to benefit.

Pooh!

Who would like to see her face?

The eldest daughter-in-law was holding her breath, and she was also waiting to see what the sister-in-law was mixed like. It's not that easy to raise children. In the past, everyone didn't separate families. No matter how hard Wang Lingling worked, someone would give her hand to look at the child.

Now...

Ha ha, who is willing to post her?

Wang Lingling entered the room and woke up and fed the two children. Last night, the two children played too late. In the morning, Wang Lingling was unwilling to wake up and fed the meal to her mouth.

Zhao Xi is fine, the little girl's house, and she was softly obedient.

Zhao Dong looked unhappily. He ate his mouth and said, "Mom!"

It's disgusting that Wang Lingling woke him up.

Wang Lingling secretly scolded Mrs. Zhao for not being a good person and taught the children blindly.

There was no unhappy at all, but stuffed Zhao Dong with a candy and let him continue to sleep.

Wang Lingling stared at her sleeping little brother and sister, and the more she looked at it, the more she liked it.

Wang Lingling got up and did the housework at home. She was so tired that her back hurts, and she had to wait to go to work.

You can't go to work. The fifteen yuan given by Zhao Jun is not enough. Wang Lingling made a quarrel some time ago, and she was afraid that Zhao Jun would think she was lazy.

But in fact, Wang Lingling doesn't want to go to work at all.

She sat at the head of the bed thinking that at least she was reborn. If she didn't save some money at this time, how could she trap her two children in the future?

The topic returned to money again, and Wang Lingling racked her brains to think about it again and again.

I just can't think of any good idea.

If you want to make money these days, you can make speculation faster.

However, Wang Lingling was caught in the office by speculation before. She was lingering and didn't dare to do it alone. But when she was looking for a partnership, Wang Lingling couldn't let go.

Let's not talk about the Zhao family, and she has no friends. For a moment, I felt that there was no way to start.

Just then, Wang Lingling suddenly heard a voice calling her outside the door.

"Lingling? Lingling!

As soon as Wang Lingling went out, she saw Li Chunjuan coming to see her with a large bag and small bag.

With Wang Lingling's incomprehensible eyes, Li Chunjuan wiped her sweat and showed a flattering smile.

"Lingling, Mom knows that you are separated now. I guess you don't have a good time, so I'll send you something."

Chapter 43

Li Chunjuan looked at a large bag of things, but in fact, it was not much decent. This is the third time she has come to Wang Lingling. She hasn't seen anyone before.

As soon as Wang Lingling opened it, she was angry, kicked her upper head, and kicked the green inside on the ground.

"Oh, you girl, what are you doing? It's hard for your mother to find it for you..."

Wang Lingling bit her lower lip: "I thought you were really coming to see me, so you came to see me with a bag of wild vegetables!" I'm still your own daughter!"

Wang Lingling herself is not a capable person. Although she has been a stepmother with the mentality of living a good life and lives a living separately, it is not that she has suffered any grievances in the middle. These grievances have accumulated in her heart for a long time, which makes her particularly impetuous.

Originally, when she saw Li Chunjuan's big bag and small bag to dress softly, Wang Lingling thought that Li Chunjuan was really here to make peace.

Although she had not forgotten how she said she would marry Zhao Jun at the beginning, she was scolded by Wang Yongshun and Li Chunjuan. But after thinking for a while, I also felt that I lacked helper now. Li Chunjuan came just in time.

I also want to take what Li Chunjuan brought, so this gives me a good face. As a result, when I opened the bag, it turned out to be some worthless wild vegetables.

Wang Lingling didn't hit her angrily: "You go!" Don't come in the future. I'm living a good life, and I don't want you to pretend."

Li Chunjuan's move of picking up vegetables stopped. She twisted her head and was shocked.

At this moment, she realized what she had raised. Before that Wang Lingling made trouble, she could still be regarded as marrying Zhao Jun, so she was angry for a moment. But now she comes to the door with something to smile, and she actually said such a thing!

Li Chunjuan is really sad and angry. Although she treats her two daughters less obediently as her son, she has also raised her two daughters over the years.

It's hard to get this result?

Li Chunjuan: "Okay, you look at your mother's depressed family. Now you dislike us!"

Li Chunjuan felt uncomfortable when she remembered the past. How nice her life was at this time last year. Wang Yinggan was working at home. Her son studied in the town and held dozens of yuan in her hand. In a blink of an eye, it has only been more than half a year, and my family has become a family that no one likes to take care of, and everyone has avoided it.

Li Chunjuan wiped her tears and complained, "Your eldest sister won't say anything. After you got married, I missed you and always wanted to see you. But there were a series of things at home, so I couldn't spare it.

Li Chunjuan was so angry that she had to follow her daughter.

Wang Yongshun told her that she was bullied only if she was supported by no one, so even if Wang Lingling didn't speak well, she could tolerate it and could only show weakness.

Sure enough, as soon as Li Chunjuan said this, Wang Lingling frowned.

Wang Lingling really doesn't understand what can happen at home? In her last life, she married Xu Shuang. Although her life is not very good, she has always had to worry about food and clothing in the countryside.

My mother's family is also inseparable. His younger brother Wang Yaozong went to the city to work as a worker after graduation this year. He is a rare young man who can jump out of the farm.

When Wang Lingling thought about it, she was suspicious of what Li Chunjuan said that "it's not easy to live".

It's hard to live, but I just don't want to spend money on her!

Looking back on her previous life, after she was about to divorce Xu Shuang, she wanted to go to the south to find a way and ask her family for money. As a result, Li Chunjuan was stingy of not paying the money, and Wang Lingling's anger couldn't stop.

"Who are you lying to? You were going to find a way for Wang Yaozong in the city last year. Can you lose money? Get out of here and don't come if you look down on me!"

Before Li Chunjuan finished speaking what was taught by Wang Yongshun before she came, she was kicked out of the door by Wang Lingling, and the wild vegetables were thrown out with baskets.

Wang Lingling is a stubborn person, and she believes that things are rarely changed. Now she thinks that Li Chunjuan brings a basket of wild vegetables. She can't afford to see her, so of course she doesn't look good.

Who is rare!

Wang Lingling's mind now is money. As for her mother's parents and brothers, get out of here!

She is a good day for Wang Lingling. Don't let anyone else get involved!

Li Chunjuan was kicked out by Wang Lingling. Her own brain was not good. Now she quarreled with Wang Lingling angrily.

Wang Lingling has sharp teeth: "Didn't you say it when I got married?" Let me not go back. Do you think I don't have my daughter? What is Baba doing now? You used to say that having a son is the root, so why did you come to me when you held Wang Yaozong? Oh, you know, you've dumped it. Now you want to come back to me, you must be uneasy and kind!"

Li Chunjuan was so angry that if there hadn't been something at home, she wouldn't have come to the door of her second daughter at all!

It was because she lost her marriage to Xu Shuang, which made her family lose her reputation in the brigade. If it hadn't been for her trouble, she would have had a family with Xu Shuang'an. I can't steal chicken for two bites of meat in winter, and now it's coming to an end.

In a word, it's all the blame for Wang Lingling!

Li Chunjuan speared her waist and cursed, "You cheap girl, I would have known you like this, I would have been born and drowned you in a urine bucket. If you are mean, you want to be a descendant. What are you angry about? Wang Lingling, I tell you, you have to repay sooner or later!"

Wang Lingling didn't fight angrily. She couldn't care about anything else, but being a desience was something she couldn't reveal in her heart. Only when Zhao Dong said that her mother would she stand it, and she was about to blow up as soon as others mentioned it.

Wang Lingling looked left and right, picked up the broom at home and began to drive people out.

"I'm not a thing. Don't come to your door! Who rares a mother like you? Get out of here! Don't come back!"

The mother and daughter scolded and attracted a lot of members to watch, and they couldn't help but be shocked.

"My God, the third daughter-in-law of the Zhao family is really angry. This is still my mother's mother. She doesn't leave face like this."

"No, she dared to get up and broke up with Mrs. Zhao and broke up her marriage with her mother's family. I really plan to close the door and pass myself.

"Hiss, what do you think of this person? He takes care of the two children by himself. He doesn't want others to take care of him or help. It's not his own belly who takes the trouble."

"Who knows that this man can't kiss two children every day... I've never seen such a lack of heart."

...

Everyone in the fourth brigade of the Red Star Commune shook her head. Although Wang Lingling had only been married for half a year, she contributed a lot of words. Everyone can't understand what the new daughter-in-law is going to do. She said that she was the Tuzhao family. As soon as she entered the door, she broke up. Let her take pictures of Zhao Jun, and Zhao Jun is not around. Let's have a good time. Take two children who were not born by yourself. I don't know if there is anything strange in this person's mind.

Li Chunjuan got a few brooms and quarreled with Wang Lingling. When she got home, she took the gourd scoop and poured it into air. When she left the gourd scoop, she was still very angry.

She complained to Wang Yongshun, "You also said let's catch Wang Lingling. This dead girl is not willing to have anything to do with us now. She has just separated from her family and is tough."

Li Chunjuan said everything about how Wang Lingling drove herself out. For the first time, she was suspicious of Wang Yongshun's move.

"The method you said is useless at all. This girl is cold-hearted. Her mind is now full of those two oil bottles. How can she remember the credit we raised?"

Wang Yongshun was also worried that he rarely did money in his life, but folded the money on Wang Lingling.

This dead girl used to think it was stupid and easy to deceive. Now, this person is not only stupid, but also stubborn.

I don't know who he followed the stubbornness. If you get in, you won't come out!

Li Chunjuan hesitated, "Child, her father, do you think we still want to find a son-in-law..."

What Wang Yongshun said before made her talk about something about the reputation of Zhao Jun in the army and threatened Wang Lingling.

But Wang Lingling is like a stubborn donkey. Can she listen in?

Li Chunjuan was hopeful. She felt that with the stubborn character of this daughter, when she heard that her mother's family was going to ruin her man's future, she would make a big trouble directly.

If she was not allowed to marry Zhao Jun before, she reported and fled.

If she has done something this time, Wang Lingling's crooked brain is really hard to say what she can do...

Wang Yongshun smacked his pipe, and he had to admit that he was helpless to Wang Lingling.

Originally, I thought Wang Lingling could see it clearly. She was separated from her mother-in-law's family, and her son-in-law was far away from the sky. She lived alone in her mother-in-law's brigade with two children. She didn't know the bottom at all. She still pinched the money given by her son-in-law in her hand. Isn't this waiting for others to come to steal and cheat?

At this time, the relationship with her mother's family has eased, at least she will not be targeted.

However, this person is stupid enough to a certain extent and completely doesn't consider his own situation.

Wang Lingling didn't even accept Li Chunjuan's request for peace.

Wang Yongshun smoked his pipe, and his whole body was depressed: "Forget it first."

It doesn't count or works. Wang Lingling can't listen to it. What else can he do?

Wang Yongshun lay on the bed and was very worried.

It's spring now. Some time ago, he finished picking up the dung accumulated by the brigade for a winter, and he began to work normally in the past two days.

Although some heavy work will still be arranged by the team leader, it is much better than picking up dung.

Of course, the work of picking up dung is not stopped. As long as there is in the back, he has to go.

Wang Yongshun tossed and turned in bed for a long time, and he really couldn't sleep.

Suddenly he asked, "Where's Yaozong?" Why haven't I seen Yaozong today?"

Li Chunjuan: "Yaozong said he went to town, and some classmates came to him."

Wang Yongshun was silent for a moment: "Let Yaozong go to the ground with me tomorrow to earn points. Now the family is no longer than before, and it's okay to rely on us alone."

Wang Yongshun and Li Chunjuan worked carelessly. In the past, they also used to deduct the money left by Wang Ying's mother to support Wang Yaozong.

Now Wang Yaozong can't come to school, and there is no money at home. If he doesn't go to the ground, he will really be hungry in autumn and winter.

Li Chunjuan loves her son, but she also knows that Wang Yongshun is right.

If you don't go to the ground, there will be no work. Where does the food and drink come from?

Can you still steal it?

After the last incident, Li Chunjuan was completely afraid.

"Well, I'll talk to Yaozong tomorrow."

Wang Ying got the news from the old dog, but she didn't go directly to the hospital to ask Dr. Wu again.

After the information Dr. Wu told her last time, she also knew that it was inappropriate to ask again, so she could only slowly investigate it in private.

It's spring, and Wang Ying often goes up the mountain.

The wild pond in the mountains has not been found yet, and she can go up to fish for one from time to time. However, even if she is fishing for fish, Wang Ying doesn't eat much now.

There are too many things to eat in spring.

All kinds of wild vegetables in the mountain are extremely fresh and tender. Wang Ying has been obsessed with shepherd's purse recently.

People here call shepherd's purse cabbage cabbage, and some are called cabbage. Pick it off and wash it, and wrap the meat filling into wonton. Finally, put chopped green onion sesame oil on the bottom of the bowl when taking it out of the pot. The soup tastes particularly delicious.

Wang Ying was a little sorry: "It's just that there is no shrimp skin and seaweed."

Her favorite bite in college last life was to knock on wontons.

Always in the evening, there is a big pot on the top of a small dining car, puts the meat-pink wonton into the pot, put green onion, seaweed, shrimp skin and sesame oil pickled cabbage at the bottom of the bowl, add soup to the cooked wonton shop, and finally put some minced meat into the pot and cover the wonton.

Wang Ying can eat two bowls just by smelling that smell.

In addition to knocking wontons, there are also shrimp wontons, one of which is wrapped in a big shrimp. The q bullet of shrimp with pork stuffing is fragrant, and the taste is very delicious.

Wang Ying and Xu Shuang talked about all kinds of wontons and successfully moved Xu Shuang.

Don't think about shrimp for the time being. I'm afraid it's not easy to find in the county. But the shrimp skin can still work hard.

Xu Shuang took another basket of fish from the mountain and sent it to the master's place. In a couple of days, he came back with a large bag of dried shrimp skin and a small bag of golden hook sea rice.

Wang Ying was very beautiful with shrimp skin. She didn't know until she traveled through time that it was difficult for people to eat seafood now.

The operation of sea fish and shrimp is still immature, and the development of breeding is just beginning. Dry goods are only used in a few big cities. Small counties such as Nanshao can eat.

Wang Ying ate shepherd's purse wonton similar to her life, and Xu Shuang also made her a dried shredded pork with golden hook sea rice.

Boil the shredded tofu in the chicken soup, add golden hook and sea rice, add lard to the bottom of the soup, and simmer together with a spoonful of rice wine. Add another handful of pea seedlings before coming out of the pot.

Wang Ying ate it in one bite: "Dry shreds?"

Xu Shuang nodded. To be precise, this is no longer a big boiled dried shreds. There is no smell of ham hanging, and the ingredients inside are complete.

But Wang Ying was still particularly satisfied: "It's delicious! The degree of boiling dried shreds is just right, and the taste of golden hook sea rice can also replace shrimp.

Xu Shuang learned the dish of boiled dried shredded shredded pork with his uncle earlier. He also went to the provincial capital and stayed with her uncle in the kitchen for two months. He also had some experience with Huaiyang cuisine. Although this boiled dried shreds are incomplete, the taste is not bad.

Xu Shuang said, "After a while, I'll ask my uncle if he can find me a ham."

Wang Ying has seen the pickled freshness on the recipe drool several times, and Xu Shuang is now trying to meet Wang Ying's requirements.

Wang Ying still shook her head and said, "Farewell, how expensive that is!"

Wang Ying is now spending the size of her family. She is not very short of money, but there are no shortage of money.

Generally speaking, the family has more than 300 yuan in savings, and Xu Shuang has a salary of 35 yuan a month. Wang Ying herself has a subsidy from a two-yuan brigade, and about 10 yuan a month for selling medicinal herbs. That is, the regular income of a family is 47 yuan.

Xu Shuang's mountain goods to the county seat are unstable. Wang Ying made a big estimate. With money and tickets, there can be 20 yuan and some bills a month.

Wang Ying calculates it. The income of the family is 60 to 70 yuan a month.

This money looks like a lot, but there are many places to spend money at home.

First of all, Wang Ying plans to buy a sewing machine and a radio. The sewing machine is for Mrs. Xu. The other is that the four-season clothes at home are made by Mrs. Xu. It's hard to sew by hand without a machine. In addition, Wang Ying thinks that Mrs. Xu likes these sewing and embroidery tricks.

She and Xu Shuang are always busy. Since Mrs. Xu has a hobby, Wang Ying wants her to be happy.

Besides, on the radio, Wang Ying found that in winter, the snow has been closed for so long that she really can't stand it without any hobbies.

Forget reading. It's not very safe at this time, but you can buy a radio.

These two large pieces alone will cost nearly 300 yuan to be full.

The price of a sewing machine is 166, which is not yet a ticket. The ticket of the sewing machine is much more expensive than a bicycle. Even Chen Dong said that he could only help ask in the county. If you don't meet him, it depends on fate.

Anyway, this money should be set aside first.

Wang Ying was worried: "If only I could get the money from Noyama Ginseng."

Three hundred yuan! The problem can be solved at once.

Wang Ying has gone back mountain from time to time recently, so as to find wild ginseng as soon as possible. Unfortunately, it turned against expectations. She climbed through several places but didn't find it.

Seeing that 300 yuan was about to pass by, Wang Ying was not in a hurry.

Xu Shuang comforted her, "At worst, I will tell my master to sell more fish."

The fish in the wild pond is big, more than ten catties, and Chen Dong's takeaway is five yuan, and the price can be said to be quite high.

Wang Ying shook her head: "You can count on the fish pond anywhere. After fishing, you can't eat it."

She deliberately controlled not to clean the fish pond. With this fish pond, big fish and small fish slowly grow. She can still have a steady stream of fish to eat in the future. Now it is consumed. What should she do in the future?

Wang Ying: "I'll look for it again."

With that, Wang Ying asked, "Is everything ready for your eldest brother?" Do you want to add more?"

This is also another aspect of Wang Ying's concern. During the Spring Festival, Wang Ying and Xu Shuang prepared something for Xu Ming.

Although Mrs. Xu was afraid that Wang Ying would be unhappy about this, Wang Ying didn't care.

The money in her hand is still saved by Xu Shuang before, and the money can't be to take care of her small family. Xu Ming was involved in such a delusional disaster by Wang Lingling, and Xu Shuang still owed him. Everything should be given.

Xu Shuang: "I'm almost ready. I don't send too much for the first time. Let's add it slowly later."

Xu Shuang prepared a large bag of fried noodles, all stir-fried with white flour and sesame peanuts. Sealed it and drink it with water. There are also ten catties of dried fish and rabbit meat, and ten catties of fried noodles, and ten catties of fish and meat.

Wang Ying wanted to send some sugar, but was stopped by Xu Shuang: "The best we send is mountain goods."

Wang Ying understood as soon as she thought about it. Xu Shuang was still worried that Xu Ming would be stared at. In the past, he was inevitably questioned about his family's wealth, and he would never lose right and wrong in the future. Instead, it is to send mountain goods and grain, which is not easy to see the problem.

Wang Ying: "Oy, let's send the things out tomorrow. I happened to go to the commune health center in the afternoon.

Her barefoot doctor was reported to her by the brigade captain, but she did not pass the assessment, so if you go there again this time, you will participate in the training of the health center.

After a month of training, she will take the exam. If she passes the exam, she will get a one-money subsidy from the health clinic. The health clinic will also give her some medicine regularly.

Wang Ying thought it was a good thing and planned to go tomorrow.

Xu Shuang: "Then I'll leave the bike to you behind."

Two people and one car can barely be replaced now. Wang Ying sometimes uses more than Xu Shuang. Xu Shuang also thought that if it could not be replaced, he would buy another one sooner or later.

After getting tired of the two for a while, Wang Ying quickly got up: "I agreed that I'm going to show Qian Juhua pigs today."

Wang Ying told Qian Juhua earlier, saying that there was inevitable problems with raising pigs. She asked herself to see the pig every half a month and treat it as soon as possible if there was any problem.

Qian Juhua is now pounced all over the pigsty. Naturally, she is very attentive. Let's remind her when it comes.

Wang Ying doesn't have to take anything to Qian Juhua and Cheng Shufen now. Since Cheng Yu herding sheep on the mountain, both families have had a blessing.

From time to time, Cheng Yu can get some hare pheasants, and wild vegetables can be found casually on the mountain.

Well, the second girl of Qian Juhua's family has now been fed fat because she is familiar with Cheng Yu.

Especially Erya, the melon seed face turns round, and it looks beautiful.

Wang Ying checked the pig for Qian Juhua and poured a little spiritual spring water.

"Well raise it very well. I think the pigs are starting to fatten up."

Qian Juhua proudly straightened her chest. She has been very attentive since she raised pigs. Every day, she is busy from morning to night. Wang Ying tells her how to cook pig food. To ensure that the pigsty is clean, she does it one by one.

In a few days, pigs grew very fast, just like blowing.

The girl also came to the edge of the pigsty to help. The little girl grew up quickly after eating and drinking, and her trousers and legs were much higher in a few days.

Wang Ying saw that she was completely silent as sad as before, and her face was also smiling, which was very different from when she first saw her.

Daya: "Sister Wang Ying, Sister Cheng Yu said you would not leave later. She brought you some wildberries on the mountain."

Cheng Yu is now going up the mountain, more flexible than those native children. As long as she is sure that she can eat any wild fruit, she will take it home.

Daya couldn't help swallowing: "That kind of wildberry is delicious."

Wang Ying touched her head with a smile: "Just divide it. Don't give it to me."

What these children lack most now is sugar. Money chrysanthemum holds money in her hand, but she doesn't dare to spend it randomly. She doesn't know if her pig can be raised.

If she can't afford it, she has to work on the ground again. At that time, she has to live by pointing to this little money.

Not to mention Cheng Shufen, even Cheng Yu is short of sugar. She cherishes the sugar given by Wang Ying.

Wang Ying made up her mind not to leave early.

As soon as she left, she met several elderly mothers in the brigade.

Because of Wang Ying's good doctor skills and her good relationship with Mrs. Xu, the team has a good impression of her at an old age.

Immediately, someone called Wang Ying to go together.

"I'm new educated youth. I heard that several of them have come this time. Why don't you go and have a look?"

Chapter 44

Wang Ying was fine anyway, so she followed the old ladies to see the fun. Speaking of which, she has been here for so long that she has acquainted with the people of the brigade, but the educated youths don't get along much.

The old ladies have a say in this.

"Scare, I volunteered to go to the countryside earlier. We came here three or four times. When we first came here, we clamored that we would lead our brigade to live a good life."

Wang Ying: "What about it later?"

"Later, what happened? Later, a group of young people who didn't even plant the ground. What can they do when they came? Speaking of which, I can't pick up one. I was about to go back to the city in three or two days.

It must not be possible to go back to the city, and all the earliest educated youths stayed.

"Unexpected youths have not been very much with us in the past two years, and they usually don't have much educated youths."

After the previous batch of educated youths realized the reality one after another, the educated youths who were not voluntarily applied but assigned were much more "sensible" and no longer mentioned anything to lead the brigade.

"I don't know how many can be divided this time."

"How many can we divide into? I guess there are only two people at most."

Their brigade is not a good place. They only came to more than a dozen before. Later, several married members and moved out of the educated youth points, and now there are still nine educated youth points.

For native mountain villagers, the arrival of educated youths is just a little bit of talk, and there are a few more mouths for free.

Everyone now recognizes the physical strength of educated youths and knows that these cultural people can't do any agricultural work when they go to the countryside.

"Male educated youths are useless at all, and they are not as good as female educated youths."

The old ladies are bright in their hearts. The male educated youths are coming. If they can't work, they have to share food. It's useless! On the contrary, she is an educated youth. If she is willing to stay in the brigade, she can find an educated youth daughter-in-law.

No bride price, people have culture.

Let's talk about whether the teacher is a stinky nine, and everyone still respects cultural people in their bones.

Wang Ying listened to these old ladies and you bumped around and followed the threshing ground all the way.

A group of women has long been surrounded on the threshing ground. As long as the brigade does not go to the ground, it will almost all be here.

"I heard that there are more people to divide this time. I guess there are more than two."

"What are you doing with so many? You can't carry your shoulders, you can't carry your hands. Eat dry food for nothing."

"Be content. At least this time is the educated youth coming this year. The educated youth in the previous year actually came in autumn. If you don't do any work, you will share a lot of food in vain.

...

The countryman's voice was loud and didn't pay attention to the people around him when he spoke. Yang Hong, the captain of the educated youth who was waiting to pick him, blushed.

She was the year before yesterday.

However, Yang Hong didn't say anything, but she was very angry.

What do these members mean? Do you dislike them eating food as soon as they came here? But they didn't set the time to go to the countryside.

Besides, this place is next to the mountain. In winter, the mountains and roads are closed. If you don't distribute food to them, are you waiting for them to freeze to death?

Yang Hong was half angry in her heart. They didn't want to come here without leaving their homes. Why were they disliked by a group of uneducated people?

When Wang Ying came, she found that Mrs. Xu was still there, so she stood next to Mrs. Xu.

Mrs. Xu has been the focus of a group of old ladies recently. She used the embroidery she learned on the spring dress made for Wang Ying. Now she is not allowed to be red and green. Mrs. Xu embroidered a small flower on the foot of Wang Ying's trousers, and added a wavy pattern to the neckline of the shirt.

Although it's simple, it looks good!

When Wang Ying dressed up, the eldest girl and little daughter-in-law asked. After asking clearly that it was made by Mrs. Xu, many people asked Mrs. Xu for advice.

Mrs. Xu felt that what she said was really right, and her daughter-in-law had to enter the house to thrive.

It only took her time to feel that life was much better than before.

Not only does someone talk with you, but also pick up the hobbies you have always liked.

No matter how filial Xu Shuang is, he is a boy. I don't know that in addition to life, she also pursues spiritual improvement in her heart.

Wang Ying is different. Although Wang Ying's housework is not very prominent, Mrs. Xu thinks it's good. If Wang Ying is also good, isn't there anything missing? How did his youngest marry her?

Mrs. Xu stood on tiptoe and looked out, "I don't know when I would come. If I had known I had known, I would have brought Mazza."

If you are tired, you can sit down and tie two stitches.

Wang Ying: "It's not bad for a while. Besides, you always hook your head to do embroidery sooner or later. It's also good to stand for a while. Activity activities."

Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were very happy, which made everyone around them very jealous.

The old ladies all thought that a daughter-in-law like Wang Ying was good. Alas, why didn't they get faster at the beginning?

The little daughter-in-law think Wang Ying is well married. Look at her mother-in-law! Make clothes and embroider flowers. I heard that Wang Ying doesn't have to do any housework at home except to see a doctor. Looking at your own home, people are more popular than people.

Before long, Uncle Tian came back with a donkey cart. Tian Youfu walked by the donkey cart, followed by a bunch of young men and women.

Uncle Tian drove the donkey cart, and there was luggage in the car. No one shouted. This donkey was also the property of the brigade. He usually pointed to the donkey and pulled things and grinded it, but he couldn't be tired.

Donkeys don't walk slowly, swaying, and people can keep up.

"Oh, I've been here a lot this time."

"L looking at seven? Why are you so much!"

"Really, what do you think of us here? Send it here sparsely."

Everyone is unpleappy. If there are too many people coming, they will eat more food. Educated youths can't work, and the rations are still dependent on everyone.

Tian Youfu was not happy and walked by his face.

As for the new educated youths...

I'm even more unsatisfactory!

"What a shabby place! The mountain road is eighteen bends.

He said this with a young man with acne, and his face was full of resentment.

"Don't complain. We are coming to the countryside, not to enjoy happiness."

He said this with a young man with a good face and the best worn one among a group of educated youths.

"Wow, I'm going home..."

This is the youngest girl in it, with a baby face. On this journey, she has long been cheering out of the drum.

"We still need to unite. Peng Cheng is right. We can't complain."

Finally, he spoke to a white-faced girl who looked weak.

Tian Youfu was almost bored to death. On the way to pick up the educated youth, he listened to the complaints and cried all the way. Now that I have arrived, I haven't stopped.

Uncle Tian drove the donkey cart to the valley, and several educated youths were embarrassed to see a bunch of women watching. It turned out that he didn't say anything.

Tian Youfu said angrily, "Unload your luggage."

It just looks at it without moving. What's wrong? Still expecting him to unload their luggage?

The acne boy's face was full of anger. He felt that Tian Youfu was inconsiderate.

They are educated youths who go to the countryside! It is to help the villagers. Not to mention singing and dancing to greet you, you can't even carry your hand.

On the contrary, the boy who looked Zhou Zheng did not complain and helped several female educated youths unload their luggage together.

Uncle Tian shouted at the donkey and left. The road was too difficult. Uncle Tian was in a hurry to go back and feed the donkey some good ingredients.

The educated youths lined up, a total of seven people, four women and three men. Except for the girl who spoke softly, there was only one big bag at hand, and the other two or three bags.

Tian Youfu had a headache when he looked at it. He had a terrible pain.

"You live in the educated youth over there, seven rooms, and you can discuss the score by yourself. Yang Hong, you are the eldest sister of the educated youth. Take people back to teach first. I will follow the work normally tomorrow.

Tian Youfu: "You can pick up these seven rations later. Our brigade will divide the grain twice after the autumn harvest and before the beginning of winter. This time, the prepaid grain will be deducted from the work points in advance. A person weighs 40 catties of coarse grain. You can discuss how to get it by yourself.

Yang Hong agreed and went to discuss with the newcomer.

The acne boy's name is Jiang Lei. He quit as soon as he heard it: "Why do you have to deduct points? We are here to build the countryside. Should the brigade care about our rations?"

He doesn't think so. He doesn't ask him to take a donkey cart in the front and gives food in the back. Is this way this brigade treats their intellectuals?

Yang Hong, the captain of the educated youth: "Our team's educated youth is a collective household registration, which was originally intended to earn a share of wages and food."

Jiang Lei said angrily, "That should also be calculated from the back!" We just came here. Why do we count from now on? I'm from Beijing. I want to ask the captain!"

After saying that, she rushed to Tian Youfu to ask questions angrily. Yang Hong was used to this and didn't stop him. She went to the countryside and made trouble on the spot. Didn't she deduct the work points after the beginning of next year?

How many members around them gathered around, and it was impossible for the captain to agree not to deduct points.

Yang Hong ignored Jiang Lei and asked the other people, "Do you plan to take out all your rations at once, or are you going to take them slowly?" Our educated youths open a stove and cook together.

The new educated youth, look at me and I look at you. None of them came out to talk.

Instead, the weak white-faced girl coughed twice and whispered, "I think I'd better take five kilograms first and get it after eating."

The girl's name was Bai Ling, and her words immediately aroused the response of the newly educated youths.

"I'll also get five catties first."

"Actually, I have a small appetite. I may not finish eating five catties."

"Then get five catties..."

Yang Hong nodded and reported 35 catties to Tian Youfu.

Jiang Lei was still crooked and repeatedly came to the countryside to help the masses. The central idea is that you should take food and not deduct your work points.

Tian Youfu: "..."

Tian Youfu didn't want to talk to this person anymore. He said to Yang Hong with a gloomy face, "Okay. Take the people back to resettlement. You can go to work as usual tomorrow morning."

After saying that, he left behind his back.

He was so idle that he quarreled with such a young man, not to mention his own brigade, but also to other brigades. The members earn a lot of food. If you don't come up to work, just take it for nothing? If Tian Youfu really does this, his captain will come to an end.

The members around them were very happy to watch the play and commented one by one.

"Well, this boy is a dead head. Why is there such a young man who can't think about it?"

When he came up, he jumped up against the captain, and I didn't know whether to praise him for not being afraid of power or that he was mentally ill.

Change to a careful leader and not put on your shoes for several years?

"The four female dolls assigned this time look okay, and all of them are all straight."

There are three other female educated youths except Bai Ling. Although they are not as good as Bai Ling, they are all covered with white skin, which looks different from country people.

"That boy who looks generous is fine. He still wears a watch in his hand."

It's about Yu Pengcheng, who stands out the flock of chickens.

Yang Hong looked at the captain's bad intention that she didn't want to be in charge, and guessed a little in his heart.

There are indeed too many educated youths assigned this time. The seventh brigade came up and gave seven people and four female educated youths. The rations have to be given 300 catties at once. Tian Youfu is probably distressed.

Just as Yang Hong was about to take the educated youths away, she suddenly heard an exclamation.

Bai Ling! Bai Ling, what's wrong with you?

Bai Ling, the weak female educated youth, fell to the ground as soon as she was weak.

Jiang Lei, who was still jumping forward just now, immediately rushed forward with anxiety on his face.

"Lingling? Lingling? Don't scare me!"

He turned his head and shouted at Yang Hong, "What are you doing?" Hurry up and find the captain! It's all his fault. A good donkey cart doesn't call it! Let's see what Lingling has done!"

In a hurry, his eyes turned red, and he sprayed at the onlookers regardless of object: "You guys! We have come all the way from Beijing to the countryside to help you! Are you doing this to us? Sure enough, it's poor mountains and evil waters out of troublemakers!"

Yang Hong: "..."

Damn it.

Wang Ying is speechless. Is this buddy's brainless? There is no distinction between attacks when you come up. It's about the club members. Just watch a play and be shot by the map.

Yu Pengcheng looked serious. He said righteously and strictly, "Jiang Lei, pay attention to what is poor mountains and evil waters? This is obviously a great river and mountains of the motherland. Comrade Bai Ling fainted, not caused by the members and comrades, but by you, who didn't stand with the members when he came up. Is that what you learned make you blame others like this?

Yang Hong also quickly made up: "That's right."

Jiang Lei is a bad-headed person. Not to mention offending the captain when he comes up, he even offended with the members. As the educated youth captain, Yang Hong certainly can't stand by Jiang Lei.

Yang Honglilili and Yu Pengcheng united the front and threw Jiang Lei out.

Everyone is optimistic. This man is a fool. It has nothing to do with our educated youth.

Jiang Lei was almost vomited by these two people: "You!"

The members are not happy. Although everyone lives in the mountains, you are poor when you come up. Who do you look down on? Their brigade has been a good brigade around them. Tian Youfu is still in charge of it. Why can't it be a tricky?

"Is this man sick? Why is he like a mad dog?"

"If you catch anyone, you can bite it all. It's really good. If you don't want to stay, just leave."

"Who is that woman? Is it his partner?"

"Where she is an object or not, you can't come up and curse."

"It looks like an ordinary person, but his tone is big. I don't know what kind of big man it is."

"Are you really capable of going to the countryside?"

...

Jiang Lei was choked by Yu Pengcheng and Yang Hong, and was pricked by the words of the members. Yes, although he is from the capital, his family is also an ordinary family. There are many brothers and sisters in the family, otherwise he could not have been allowed to jump the queue all the way to the countryside.

Bai Ling and he were classmates. They happened to meet on the train and came to another place. Jiang Lei himself couldn't explain the idea of Bai Ling clearly. He thought he could be a good flower protection messenger, but now Bai Ling fainted, and no one around her reached out!

Jiang Lei thought hatefully. Why did he say something wrong? Isn't it just a troublemaker? They are dying and have no love.

Bai Lingjiao's delicate girl fainted and no one was in the hand.

In the end, Yang Hong was reluctant to come forward: "Wang Ying, can you show it to someone?"

Yang Hong found Wang Ying, a barefoot doctor onlookers, and her heart was also bitter. Whether Bai Ling can't do it, after all, it's the first day of the new educated youth. If you can't handle it well, the remaining educated youths are also bursting.

But when she opened her mouth, Yang Hong felt angry again. Jiang Lei couldn't figure it out. He must have been a thorn when he joined their educated youth team.

It's still a thorn that will implicate everyone.

Wang Ying herself did this job, so she didn't refuse. When she came up, she had to check the situation for the fainted Bai Ling.

Jiang Lei was still writing: "Who are you?" Barefoot doctor? Do you think so?"

Wang Ying: "..."

It's true to question in front of the doctor, which is the same virtue as those who later questioned the doctor's professionalism with Baidu results.

"I can't. You can see it yourself."

Wang Ying was not used to other people's stinky problems. She got up and left without serving her.

Jiang Lei was still forcing: "I just want to ask what's wrong? Is this the attitude of being a doctor? Besides, what's wrong with her barefoot doctor?

That's too much.

Before Wang Ying had an attack, Mrs. Xu was unsatisant.

Mrs. Xu glanced at Bai Ling and Jiang Lei on the ground with a smile: "You are so capable of watching for yourself. You can find someone else to help me see you and choose from each other. It's bad to ask Hanako. You can stand it. You cow. You can see your partner yourself. Find a doctor again later. You're sorry for what you said now.

Mrs. Xu grabbed Wang Ying and left: "Desy, who rarely shows you sick?" Maybe I won't even pay for a medicine. I'm embarrassed to choose. If you can do it, don't go to the countryside and stay well in your capital.

Wang Ying was led away by Mrs. Xu with a smile. Anyway, Bai Ling estimated that the problem was not big, and it seemed to be inseparable from hypoglycemia. Wang Ying just saw it really. The other party shook her head twice before she fainted when she lowered her head to carry her luggage.

It should be hypoglycemia.

Mrs. Xu took Wang Ying's hand and widened her heart: "Don't pay attention to these bad-headed people. If you don't want to see her, don't see her. Who is still used to them? Let's go back for dinner. I'll make you a Chinese toon spicy hamburger at noon with fried mushrooms.

Wang Ying was greedy as soon as she heard this. Mrs. Xu made a good hand of Chinese toon and spicy. Before that, Mrs. Xu picked off the toon and washed it, then added chili and stir-fry it, and finally sealed it with a layer of oil.

When you want to eat it, break it open the steamed buns and put Chinese toon chili sauce in the middle. It is well preserved and can be eaten until autumn in one go.

Wang Ying and Mrs. Xu left, and the members gradually dispersed.

Yang Hong died of heart. She called a doctor well and was still told by Jiang Lei. This person is so good at offending people.

Yang Hong didn't care how much she thought about it, but she was still the captain, no matter what she could.

"Okay, carry Bai Ling up. Let's go back to the educated youth first."

If nothing happens, Jiang Lei will still be noisy when he returns to the educated youth.

Yang Hong was very tired: "Go back first. After going to bed early, I have to work tomorrow."

Chapter 45

Wang Ying doesn't care about the dispute between educated youth. She just thought it was a small episode in life.

What she thought about these days was about ginseng. Three hundred yuan floated in front of her eyes, and Wang Ying really wanted to give the money.

Mrs. Xu's Chinese toon spicy hamburger is particularly delicious. I eat one stubble of Chinese toon every year. When you make spicy sauce, you can eat it until this taste. The chili oil is fragrant, and the taste of Chinese toon is also strong. It is fragrant in the hot two-in-one steamed bread.

Mrs. Xu also stir-fried a mushroom, which also took advantage of the land profit. While it rained a lot in spring, she twisted and went up the mountain to find some.

The mushroom Wang Ying brought back is a relatively ordinary one. It is directly torn into strips and stir-fried in the wok, and then eat a fresh word.

Mrs. Xu also said, "If only I could catch a pheasant. It tastes good to stew with mushrooms. It tastes better than the little hen raised at home.

Wang Yingyue wanted to try: "Then I should pay more attention to it recently and explain to Cheng Yu."

Now that it's spring, Wang Ying doesn't eat meat often. One is not as convenient as it is to divide pork in winter. Xu Shuang always has to find a way to make pork. The town's butcher shop also requires meat tickets. If you want to eat meat, you have to get up early and queue up. It won't be done a little later.

In addition, it's spring now. No one is shrinking in the house. Whose way to make a meat can float in a large queue?

Wang Ying doesn't want people to think that her life is a big fish and meat every day, so now the food at home is similar to that of other families, and there is no limit on oil and sugar at best.

Mrs. Xu had lunch with Wang Ying, and Mrs. Xu went to rub the hemp rope to earn a share, and Wang Ying went home to get herbs.

Normally, she also wanted to go to the ground, but neither Xu Shuang nor Mrs. Xu recommended her to go, and Wang Ying herself didn't want to go.

The working expenses she earning from the ground are not enough money for her to see a doctor and get herbs every day. And even if she goes, she can't stop.

Now Wang Ying is a barefoot doctor in the brigade, and she can't avoid someone coming to look for her.

Some time ago, I was busy with a peak period of orthopedics when everyone fell, and recently, a group of children always coughed.

Wang Ying understands very well. It's a change of season. It's the easiest to catch a cold at this time. In addition, there were a lot of wild flowers blooming on the mountain. For a while, whose child was stung by the bee, and whose family sneezes.

Wang Ying took good care of these minor diseases, and was naturally recognized by everyone in the brigade. It's also praised her ability. How old was she when her mother went there, and she could learn it so young. It can be seen that if you have the ability, you are not afraid of anything else, and you can always live your life.

When she got home, Wang Ying checked the recently stored medicinal materials one by one, and then began to prepare medicinal herbs.

A few days ago, after she found that her physique was much better, she began to regulate her skin. When she got married, Xu Shuang bought her clam oil and friendship snowflake cream for the whole winter, and now it's almost the bottom.

Xu Shuang also said that she would buy her the real bead cream and listened to the waiter in the store to use that. Expensive, but easy to use

Wang Ying felt that it was unnecessary. Clam oil can still be used to balance skin oil. No matter how much it is, it won't be so expensive. Besides, she is going to put some facial masks for herself.

In her last life, when Wang Ying was in college, she often got some traditional Chinese medicine masks with her classmates, and she was also very proficient in doing this.

Just as Wang Ying was carrying herbs, Wu Guihua came to her door.

Wu Guihua walks with the wind now, and her whole face is radiant.

"Wang Ying, I said you were at home. I'll tell you something."

After the matter of money and chrysanthemum, Tian Youfu really couldn't stand it. At the end of the Spring Festival, he left the errand of the female director to Wu Guihua.

Originally, Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law was unpleasant and wanted to fight, but she was pouted back by Tian Youfu. You have to find someone who can't figure out to do this job as a women's director, which is really a crime for yourself.

Tian Youfu also considered Wang Ying, and Wang Ying immediately took a position. She helped Qian Juhua purely out of the kindness of a doctor, and she definitely didn't want to be a woman director.

Wang Ying was two adults at the thought that she would mediate contradictions everywhere when she became a women's director.

However, Wang Ying recommended Wu Guihua to Tian Youfu. She felt that Wu Guihua had passed the character and read it. It was more than enough to be a women's director.

Tian Youfu thought about it and agreed. In his opinion, there were too many broken-in-laws in the brigade. They didn't feel the scene before. Now Wu Guihua is actually a group of broken mouths.

After Wu Guihua became a women's director, she lived up to Tian Youfu's hopes. Her own personality is nosy, and now she manages a large group of women's mes mesip.

The new official took office for three fires, and this is the time for Wu Guihua to be in high spirits.

Wang Ying gave people into the house and wanted to pour her tea.

Wu Guihua was very popular: "No, I'm here to talk to you."

"Aren't you going to the health center for training tomorrow? By the way, you can ask what is the standard for being a midncier now? The secretary and I both think our brigade must have at least one of its own midptor this year. Otherwise, when you wait for autumn to have children, you have to go to the brigade next door. If you encounter money and chrysanthemums, it will be in big trouble when it comes to winter.

Wu Guihua felt that this was the first thing for her to be a women's director. The women's director is not only in charge of women, but also for women and children. She thinks that the most important thing now is to choose a midwive and take care of the pregnant woman and the newborn child first.

When Wang Ying heard this, she thought it was a good thing.

She is a barefoot doctor. After all, she is not a real midwive. Qian Juhua caught up last time. If you meet such a thing in the future, you may not be so lucky.

"Good thing, I'll ask tomorrow."

Wu Guihua: "By the way, you can also help me with the staff officer. Who will our brigade choose to be this midwive?"

Although Wu Guihua is spicy, she is also very familiar with things. Most importantly, she believes in Wang Ying's vision.

"You don't have to have a burden, the captain said. It's simply far away from autumn now. Find someone to learn first. If you can't learn it, just change it. I can always choose to support things for the winter.

The meaning is to let Wang Ying choose. If you can't learn it, it's not bad for Wang Ying.

Wang Ying muttered for a moment, "I really don't know what I want to say. I'd better wait until I ask for tomorrow. There are so many people in our team that we can always choose the right one."

Wu Guihua naturally agreed, "I'm afraid that people will be literate. Our brigade can't pick up."

Wang Ying: "There's nothing we can do about it. If there is such a requirement, we can understand it."

Wu Guihua: "Who said no? There are too few girls studying."

Wu Guihua and Wang Ying talked a few more words about who's children are doing.

"It can really make people very annoying. At least, I don't want to be sent to study. I have to say that I have studied too much, so I don't know it as educated youths. If you can't do the work, it's still useless. Wang Ying, tell me, when you graduate from high school, you know the benefits of studying. How can you not study?

Wu Guihua seemed to complain, but in fact, she just talked to someone. When it comes to the solution, no one can do it.

Who made their brigade far away from the commune?

After the conversation between the two, Wu Guihua glanced at the next door as she left.

He whispered to Wang Ying, "What's going on with your uncle's family recently?"

Wang Ying: "There is really nothing to do. I've been working with me recently, and almost no one is here during the day."

It's also strange. Since the accident of Wang Yaozong, Wang Yongshun and Li Chunjuan have gone to pick up the dung, and the next door has always been abnormal. Wang Yongshun and Li Chunjuan never came to trouble themselves again, and Wang Yaozong was even more incommon and were not at home almost every day.

Wu Guihua disapproved: "Of course your uncle dares not look for you anymore. You are the golden egg of our brigade now. How many people point at you to see a doctor? If he talks nonsense, no one can agree. The family stole money and counted on others to give them some good face.

Wang Yongshun and his two are now completely shouting for everyone. Compared with the Black Five Families in the brigade, they are even more annoying. After all, the black five categories are the ingredients, which have nothing to do with the members' ball, but a thief on the brigade is in close contact with everyone.

Li Chunjuan is not pinched and jumping high now. She works all day long. Wang Yongshun is honest and has completely become an invisible person outside.

Wu Guihua concluded, "Wait a look. It's okay if your uncle and the couple can break Wang Yaozong back. If they can't break it back, you have to ask this bastard son to go to the ditch sooner or later."

Wang Yingshen thought that the child could not teach well, and sooner or later, it would be the retribution of her parents.

Wang Yongshun and his family first tasted Wang Lingling's retribution, and Wang Yaozong was still on the way.

The next morning, Wang Ying went with Xu Shuang to send something to Xu Ming from the post office in the town. Twenty kilograms of things are spectacular. They still have to be sent to the northwest, and the postage alone costs nearly 20 yuan.

I just took Wang Ying out and felt sorry.

Xu Shuang was silent for a moment and asked for compensation, "In a few days, I will ask Master if I can take the second-level certificate in advance."

His salary is still too low.

Wang Ying suppressed her heartache: "It's okay. Let's take our time."

Wang Ying calculated and said, "Can you ask for leave these two days?" Let's go to the mountain one day.

I can't wait any longer! If she can't get 300 yuan of ginseng, she will really regret it.

Wang Ying knew that Yao Shunjuan would not wait for her ginseng. There must be many channels to put information together. Whoever found it would have found it would have been who would have been.

Wang Ying urgently needs money. She has to take her medicine field to time. There are still a lot to buy at home. The package given to Xu Ming must also be taken at least once a quarter. If these expenses hadn't been for the external express at home, the salaries of both of them would not have been able to bear.

Xu Shuang: "I can ask for leave. Let's go for a walk to the mountains the day after tomorrow."

Xu Shuang didn't have the intention to find ginseng, but he just felt that the two of them had been too busy recently to be together. This time I went to the mountain as a spring outing, and the two of them were just relaxed.

Send the package to Xu Ming. Wang Ying and Xu Shuang separated them. One went to the hotel to work and the other pedaled his bicycle to participate in the training.

Shengli Commune is much smaller than Hongqi Commune, because without Hongqi Commune occupying a town with convenient transportation, there will naturally be no thermos factory.

The health clinic of Shengli Commune also has only one floor, but the area is large.

When Wang Ying asked about the place, a young girl pointed to the middle room: "That's it. If you said you were trained, someone took you there."

Wang Ying thanked her and walked into the big room.

As soon as I entered, I saw four people waiting, all looking a little excited and uneasy.

Wang Ying came in and found a place to sit down. The young woman next to her read a word. Wang Ying listened to a few words carefully. It turned out that the other party was reciting...

I still carry something on the barefoot doctor's manual.

Wang Ying sat calmly, and the young woman next to her asked her, "Aren't you nervous?"

Before Wang Ying answered, the young woman said, "I'm so nervous. What if I can't understand? I heard that it was very strict since last year. Last year, our brigade sent two people here, but neither of them passed. Well, our captain said that we have to pass one anyway, otherwise it will be too troublesome for the brigade to see a doctor..."

Wang Ying listened to her talk and knew that some people were like this. When she was nervous, she would keep talking and did not interrupt her. She listened at all.

Before long, Wang Ying heard all the family backgrounds of the man next to her.

This person is the brigade next to Wang Ying, the fourth brigade, next to Wang Ying's seventh brigade. Wang Ying has learned before that there are only three brigades next to the mountain in the whole commune, namely, the fourth brigade, the fifth brigade, and the seventh brigade at the foot of the mountain.

The three brigades are next to each other. Among them, the seventh brigade has no midwives, but there is Dr. Wang Ying, a barefoot doctor. The fourth brigade has a midwive but no barefoot doctor. There are only the Fifth Brigade, both of which.

The young woman's name is Sun Ertao, which is the second daughter in the family, but there are many men in her family, so she has been stuttering to Gao Xiao.

Because I knew a few words, I was sent for training by the brigade this time, hoping to go back to be a barefoot doctor, and then I will also make a living. Sun Ertao finished talking about herself and didn't stop: "Our brigade sent two people this time. Well, that Zhaodi is also our brigade."

Speaking of competitors, Sun Ertao obviously doesn't look so warm.

Wang Ying also looked at the Zhaodi. The other party didn't look well dressed, and now she was also reciting her eyes.

Sun Ertao and Zhaodi are competitors, and the other two young women also look unpleasant of each other. Wang Ying knows it. It is estimated that the two brigades have selected two people each. They are all thinking about choosing one of them to go back and take on the task of seeing a doctor in the brigade.

Although the barefoot doctor is only half a worker, the health center will pay a dollar a month. Depending on the situation, the brigade will make a subsidy of one or two yuan, and you can earn a few cents at a doctor. It's also good to calculate.

Sun Ertao was very unconfident and said trivial anxiously, and the others looked at Wang Ying quietly.

Sun Ertao: "Why did you come alone? Didn't your brigade pick anyone else?"

Wang Ying: "Well, yes, I'm the only one in our brigade."

Sun Ertao was envious in an instant: "That's great."

As for why it's good, do you need to say that? She came alone, and no one competed.

Wang Ying doesn't matter. Looking at these four girls at most 20 years old, they are all facing a big enemy, and she still has the heart to comfort each other: "It's not that difficult. Relax. Let's take this training for a month. Just study hard."

Before long, a young female doctor came in and called all five people to start the lecture.

Wang Ying also listened carefully. Not only did she listen, she also brought a notebook and a pencil. Record while listening.

Sun Ertao blushed. She held her strength to fight with Zhao Di, but she forgot to bring pen and paper!

None of the other three were watching Wang Ying write a book.

Wang Ying was very serious. She didn't listen if she didn't think she could do it. She is still very interested in the construction of the current medical system.

You should know that in the records, the country has been poor since the founding of the People's Republic of China and quickly established a rural medical system within 20 years, increasing the average life expectancy of 35 years old at the time of the founding of the People's Republic of China to more than 50 years, and reducing the infant mortality rate of one fifth to more than half.

Therefore, Wang Ying did not feel that the medical methods at this time were low, but sincerely participated in it.

The female doctor in charge of the lecture is very satisfied. Few barefoot doctors who came before can think of taking notes. They all rely on their brains to take notes. Remember more or less depends on luck.

When Wang Ying worked hard to write a book, the female doctor even stopped to wait for her.

After a while, Zhaodi whispered to Wang Ying to borrow pen and pen, "Comrade, I'm sorry, I forgot to bring pen and paper. Can you give me some?" I'll give it to you next time."

Wang Ying looked at herself with the other people. She simply asked the female doctor to borrow a knife, cut four pieces of paper and divided it to them, and cut her pencil from the middle and divided it into five sections.

Now, everyone began to take notes with a pencil head in their hands.

Zhaodi bit her lower lip, and the boss was unhappy.

Why did you open your own mouth just now? Why did Wang Ying share it to everyone all of a sudden?

Wang Ying only focuses on taking notes and does not pay attention to the intrigue of these little girls around her.

After more than two hours of training, Wang Ying thanked the female doctor with full of notes.

The more a female doctor sees Wang Ying, the more she likes it. Good students are pleasing wherever they go, not to mention Wang Ying looks good. In the past, he was shy and timid, and it was inevitable that he was thought to be unreasonable. But now Wang Ying is in a very confident state, with plump cheeks and delicate skin. This energetic look dilutes the previous weak little white flower feeling.

It's very popular with elderly people.

Wang Ying also asked the female doctor about the midnaughter, and the other party also told her one by one.

"The midnter just needs to know common words, just in the second grade of primary school. Let's learn from us and take another test.

The female doctor and Yan Yueshen said, "If you don't understand anything, please feel free to ask. My surname is Wei."

Wang Ying immediately replied, "Thank you, Mr. Wei."

Wang Ying was so good at doing things that the others suddenly felt that she had a drop in the air and could not appear under Wang Ying's pressure.

Sun Ertao is fine. She is not feeling well, but looking at other people's stinky faces, she feels that Wang Ying is always better than Zhaodi is in the limelight.

Sun Ertao looked down on Zhaodi, and naturally felt that it was better to be suppressed by Wang Ying, who was slightly more eye-catching.

After listening to the class, Wang Ying said goodbye to Dr. Wei, so she pedaled her bicycle and left without leaving to talk to a few other people.

She walked away with her bicycle, and only a young woman behind her bahed: "Up face!"

This scolding means that Wang Ying worshipped Gao and drilled hard.

Zhaodi's eyes flashed and said softly, "Sister Ertao, why don't she take you?" Our brigade is next to her. Isn't that the right way?"

Sun Ertao rolled her eyes. Does Sun Zhaodi think she is stupid?

"He doesn't owe me. Why do they have to take me back with me? It's you. I remember that I owe someone a pencil head and a piece of paper. Remember to pay it back next time.

Sun Ertao didn't shake the other two. Although Wang Ying looked a little cold, at least she also borrowed pencils and paper. You have the ability to speak in front of others. What does it mean to scold them behind their back?

Sun Ertao left, leaving Zhaodi to bite her lip behind.

Zhaodi didn't want to return the pencil, and she didn't have this condition at home. But she was spotted out by Sun Ertao, which still made her feel embarrassed.

The other two young women were also furious: "Why is there no good word in this man's mouth!"

Zhao Di also left blankly. Sun Ertao hated. These two were also cowards, so they didn't dare to say a scold in front of the Lord.

Wang Ying went home. She went to participate in the training to explain it to Tian Youfu and Wu Guihua. It would be a waste of time if the governor of the provincial brigade could not find anyone to see a doctor.

As soon as I got home, it began to rain outside.

Wang Ying wondered whether she would send an umbrella to Xu Shuang, but she didn't expect Xu Shuang to come back soon under the heavy rain.

"Why do you get off work at this time?"

Xu Shuang shook his head: "It's raining, and there is not much work in the store. I'll come back after finishing it early."

As soon as it rained, there were much fewer people going to the restaurant for dinner. Xu Shuang didn't want to wait there, so she made dumplings and steamed buns and left some braised pork in the store. When you meet someone who comes to drink a little wine, these are enough.

Wang Ying poured some hot water into Xu Shuang, and Xu Shuang wiped her body and changed her clothes in the room.

"Our family still lacks a place to take a shower. It's not easy to wash in the yard when it rains.

Xu Shuang raised the courtyard wall high and was not afraid of someone peeking. He took a shower in the yard every day. Wang Ying is washing in the room, but it is inconvenient anyway.

Wang Ying took the opportunity to say, "Let's get up a bathroom later?"

She misses the bathroom. Every time she takes a shower in the main room, she has to be careful not to spill water everywhere. It's so troublesome.

Xu Shuang: "It's not easy to get up now. People can't get together. Let's wait until the autumn cools down."

This is the formal procedure for buying houses in the countryside. It's all in the autumn. At that time, farmers are idle and people are easy to make up.

Wang Ying also read something else: "Pake a big bathtub, and you can also wash it in winter."

Xu Shuang: "Okay. Get another pipe that can get water from above. I saw my uncle's house in the provincial capital.

Isn't that a shower for Wang Yingxunsi?

I felt happy: "That's great."

Xu Shuang made scrambled eggs with fungus for dinner. The little rooster at home ate it during the Spring Festival. Now there is only one hen left, which can lay two eggs a day, which can be said to be a model worker in chickens.

Because life is good at home, Xu Shuang didn't let Wang Ying takeout, and the eggs were left at home to eat.

The scrambled eggs with fungus are tender and tender. Xu Shuang also stir-fried some minced garlic green vegetables with lard. The two of them ate stir-fried vegetables in their nest. The soup is spinach tofu soup. The fragrance of spinach and the tenderness of tofu is smooth, and sprinkled with a little pepper. On such a rainy night, nothing is warmer than such a dish.

After eating, the two of them washed and slept. Xu Shuang reached out to touch the foot of the bed. It was only remembered that dozens of people they had been gone after the last Spring Festival.

Looking at Wang Ying biting the horn and laughing, Xu Shuang was particularly discouraged and hugged her in the quilt: "Sleep!"

I still have to urge my brother quickly. How can I have such ink? The letter has also been sent. Why hasn't the thing come yet?

The two slept until midnight and suddenly heard someone slapping the door outside, and the banging sound was extremely clear in the middle of the night.

"Wang Ying! Wang Ying! Get up and have a look. The educated youth has collapsed!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.1K 200
brief introduction: Lin Susu was reborn. This time, she must be filial to her grandmother and keep the bracelet handed down from her ancestors. There...
1.5M 136K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
63.5K 628 19
Lu Zhiqing was admitted to university and returned to the city, he did not forget to take their mothers back to the city. Her husband's family didn't...
32K 501 14
Shen Xiaoyu just came to the shopping mall to buy new clothes to celebrate that she found a job, but she was hit by a rough kid on the elevator and r...