Married a cook in the 1960s

By CNovel_Reader

Married a cook in the 1960s (六零年代嫁厨子) Author: Gongzijia https://www.shukw.com/book/95049/ https://www.quanben... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-128

Chapter 31-35

4.9K 55 21
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 31

Qian Juhua gave birth to a daughter, and the news spread rapidly in the winter brigade.

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law and Tian Dazhu's mother were shaking. Qian Juhua is another daughter and three daughters!

Not only will this family rely on its nephew in the future, but even Dabao pushes the money and chrysanthemum that leads to premature birth can be fooled.

Tian Dazhu's old woman's eyebrows were flying: "I said that Dazhuzi had no son's life, but the chrysanthemum did not believe in evil, so he had to fight. Look, it cost several yuan, and it cost several yuan to find a midwive and Wang Ying. In the end, he didn't she give birth to a girl? It can be seen that it is doomed.

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law was also happy. She quarreled with her mother-in-law until midnight. The man didn't know until she came back in the morning that Qian Juhua really gave birth to a girl!

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law suddenly felt that the words in her heart the other day had not been frustrated. It really came true!

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law originally quarreled and complained about each other, but now they are happy together and can't wait to talk.

Tian Dazhu's wife was also arrogant, called her eldest son over and told him in detail, "Is your daughter-in-law also give up now?" That's her life. She can't give birth to a son! You don't have this life. In the future, you still lean against your nephew at ease. You looked up at Dabao, and you can still be unfilial to you in the future? Besides, don't you have to come to the big baby if you throw the basin back and smash the bowl?"

"Your daughter-in-law looked so relirant yesterday, and it was scary to look at it. You have to make it clear to her when you go back. Like her, she can't give birth to a son. It's kind for us to eat and drink as usual and not kick them out. Tell her to be less demons!"

Tian Dazhu's mother was angry yesterday when she mentioned it: "And your two girls' films, one of them ran out to find someone without saying a word, but she will find you nosy. One of them complained with his voice. What's wrong? As a grandmother, I have to be pointed to the captain by my younger generation?

"Go back and tell your daughter-in-law that she would go to Tian Youfu tomorrow, saying that she would not pursue it."

Tian Dazhu's waist board was particularly strong: "She's fine again. Yesterday, your brother went to the next brigade. When he came back, his lower body was soaked. She is still sleeping now! Even if Dabao pushes it, your brother is worthy of her. Tell her not to pursue it again!"

Tian Dazhu shrank and didn't even say anything in front of his mother, which made Tian Dazhu look at her angrily.

She really doesn't like her eldest son. Who likes people who can't type three words with a stick?

The youngest son is sweet and talkative, and he also gives birth to a fat grandson. She has a leaning leaning with her wife all the time. Isn't it just her grandson competing?

Dazhu has only three daughters, and sooner or later, they will be married as a lose money.

Tian Dazhu thought of this and asked, "How much did you pay Wang Ying and the midwives this morning?"

Tian Dazhu shrank his neck: "Give the midwive four yuan and one for the old aunt. Wang Ying didn't give it."

Five yuan!

Tian Dazhu's heart hurt. She touched her chest and scolded fiercely, "The midwive, the child was born when he came!" She didn't help at all. Is she embarrassed to ask for four yuan?! You have too much money to bite your hand, don't you?"

Tian Dazhu didn't say anything again, and he didn't want to give it.

He gave birth to a girl. Not to mention paying out, he didn't want to live.

But at that time, Tian Dashu was there. Dashu was a militiaman and had a certain prestige in the brigade. Dashu directly asked him for four yuan, saying that it was not easy to go on this trip, and it was not easy to come.

The mid-time attendant was woken up in the middle of the night and came with heavy snow. They walked in the snow for three or four hours, and it was also appropriate to give four yuan.

Tian Dazhu's three daughters now don't even have the courage to speak out their opinions, so they can only give them four yuan.

As for Grandma Tian's dollar, it has been agreed for a long time. It's my own family. If you don't give it, you can't give it.

However, Wang Ying left early and didn't calculate money for Wang Ying.

Tian Dazhu's mother said, "That's it. Those two give it to it, and Wang Ying's not. Joke, what's the money to give birth to a girl? In the old society, the girl was picked up and didn't give it to anyone.

That's not right. If Grandma Tian were there, she would definitely sarcastic. Pick up the girl and don't pay. What's it? It's not that I didn't pay at that time, but that everyone didn't have money. You put my hand in my hand. The boy gave me two eggs and the girl gave me an egg.

What year is it now?

My family is very sad, but I have basically never seen it without paying the midwife.

Tian Dazhu also said.

"You go back and ask for another two yuan for your mother-in-law. Your brother was cold last night and can't make up for it? And Dabao, I was scared to talk nonsense in the middle of the night..."

Tian Dazhu's wife really hurts, but she is Qian and her eldest grandson.

"Take her to take two yuan to make up for your brother and nephew!"

Tian Erzhu's mother-in-law listened and didn't catch her mouth.

After yesterday's time, coupled with Qian Juhua giving birth to a daughter, Tian Erzhu's mother-in-law felt calm.

In the past, she couldn't afford to eat Qian Ju Peanuts or have daughters, but now it's okay. Qian Ju peanuts have a daughter. With her five-year-old child, I don't know when the next one is.

The uncle's family should be here to flatter herself now. Why does she shake her face and open her mouth?

Besides, there are still my mother-in-law.

My mother-in-law can definitely suppress the field. Why does she get involved?

Tian Dazhu answered silently and turned around and left.

At Tian Dazhu's house, Qian Juhua slept all morning and woke up at noon.

The midwives who arrived on the way had not left yet. They waited for her to wake up to see if they could breastfeed the child, and the child was born prematurely, so she had to wait for the child to be stable before leaving.

Daya and Erya, Daya made food for her mother and sister outside the house. In the morning, her father found that he had another daughter. First, he knelt in the snow and cried for a long time, and then went out without entering the house. I didn't know where she went.

The two children ate half a steamed bun last night, and they are hungry now. Daya was also afraid that her mother would wake up and would not eat. She couldn't feed her newborn sister, so she made some miscellaneous batter.

Erya lay at the head of the bed and looked at her little sister.

The baby is not born to be a little old, especially Sanya, which is still born prematurely, and it is even more like a kitten.

Erya bulged her cheek, and she gently touched her little sister's mouth. The baby's soft touch is completely two senses as her touching her cheeks.

Erya was a little discouraged. She didn't understand why she had to have a younger brother, but her sister told her that with her younger brother, her family could raise their heads and straighten their chests. With a younger brother, my father will be very kind to them, and my mother will not swallow his anger to his grandmother and second aunt as she is now.

Although Erya doesn't understand, it doesn't prevent her from looking forward to a younger brother.

She is not looking forward to eating well and dressing well. She just expecting that her mother can scold her grandmother and second aunt! Especially Dabao! When she has a younger brother, let her brother beat Dabao and grab all the eggs that Dabao robbed her!

But...

Why is it a sister?

Erya was a little sad. She intuitively said that her father didn't like her sister. Hearing that it was her sister, her father knelt on the ground and cried.

Well, Dad, cry. Anyway, Dad and grandma are in the same group.

Erya is most afraid that her mother also cries. If her mother doesn't like her sister...

Is my sister so pathetic that no one likes her?

Erya touched her sister's little head and thought to herself that if her mother didn't like you, I would reluctantly give you a little bit, and then I'll give you a little more like.

Daya cooked the meal and boiled an egg for Qian Juhua. When Qian Juhua woke up, she surrounded her three daughters. Both of them huddled on the edge of the bed to keep warm, and the small one fell asleep next to her.

The midwive was relieved to see her wake up. Qian Juhua slept too hard and slept for ten hours in one go. She was still worried about how to feed the young one.

Qian Juhua looked at the newborn little daughter. The child gave birth prematurely and was born thinner, much younger than the normal child. Qian Juhua picked up her daughter and began to breastfeed her.

After the child was breastfeeded, the midwive checked again. After making sure that there was no problem, he explained to Qian Juhua that the premature baby should be carefully taken care of, and then left.

Daya ran to the stove to get the meal and handed the eggs to her mother.

Qian Juhua ate the eggs, and then looked at the two daughters shaking, and let them go to the bed.

"It's too cold. The kang burns your feet. Come up and lie down with your sister."

Qian Juhua didn't ask the man where he had gone. She forcibly stood up, found the small cotton-padded jacket for her son from the suitcase, and hurried forward to help her. Qian Juhua didn't move much, just took the needle and thread and sat back on the bed.

Five or six small cotton-padded jackets, she cracked them, put them together for half afternoon, and finally put together a little thin cotton-padded jacket.

Qian Juhua threw the cotton-padded jacket to her eldest daughter: "Put it on and pay back their scarf tomorrow."

Daya was stunned for a moment, blushed, and made a series of changes, which made her forget to return the scarf to Sister Wang Ying!

Qian Juhua is still being dismantled. The cotton-padded jacket she prepared for her son is particularly thick. There are still a lot of new cotton removed, which is enough for both daughters to wear.

Daya changed her cotton-padded jacket and looked forward to it. Qian Juhua glanced at it and said, "It's okay, but the sleeves are short."

Da Ya said in a hurry, "It's not short!"

Qian Juhua: "Just put your hand in your cotton-padded jacket when you have nothing to do. I have to do it for your sister. I don't have time to change it for you."

Erya was also stunned. She was originally envious that her sister could wear a cotton-padded jacket, but she thought that she didn't work like her sister and didn't have to wear that thick clothes, so she didn't say anything. She never thought that such a good cotton-padded jacket would have her share!

The mother and daughter stayed on the kang. When the atmosphere was just right, Tian Dazhu came back.

Tian Dazhu entered the room and saw Qian Juhua wake up. He said, "You just woke up. Give me two yuan."

Qian Juhua frowned, "What are you doing with the money?"

She thought she didn't give the money to someone last night, but she didn't think about it. The midn should have given it, otherwise people couldn't leave so sharply.

The midwife should also give it. After all, it's not appropriate not to give her a kiss.

Qian Juhua: "Is it for Wang Ying?"

Calculate, probably only Wang Ying will leave without taking the money.

Qian Juhua thought that this was inappropriate. She didn't want it. She couldn't help giving it. If it hadn't been for Wang Ying, she might not have survived last night.

Although she hurt yesterday, she has always been aware that Wang Ying has always been dominated by Wang Ying in the production process. Grandma Tian is just a helper.

"Two yuan is not enough. They stayed up late. When I can get up, I'll send her and send some eggs."

Qian Juhua doesn't love to owe people, but in the same way, she is also very kind. She embarrassed Wang Ying like that before, but later she came to help regardless of the past. Even Grandma Tian promised a dollar to come, but Wang Ying came without saying a word.

Qian Juhua thought to herself that there were still more than a dozen yuan left at home, and it was always possible to give Wang Ying five yuan.

Dazhu hesitated for a moment, and then said, "Our mother won't ask Wang Yingbao. She said that she picked up a girl, but she shouldn't have given it to a girl.

Qian Juhua: "I picked up a girl, but who picked up the girl and didn't pay? You just called the midwive, didn't you also give it to others?

Wang Ying also saved her life. At this point alone, it should be a big bag.

Qian Juhua suddenly reacted, "The money is not for Wang Ying. Who is that for?"

Tian Dazhu was asked to his head by his daughter-in-law, and the corners of his mouth moved twice. Finally, he admitted, "For Erzhu and Dabao."

Qian Juhua was furious and said, "Ask your mother if her heart grew up in dirty water!" Before I got out of bed, she told you to come back for money! Why does your brother want money? Your nephew hasn't finished pushing me yet! Why should I give her money!"

Tian Dazhu looked at his angry daughter-in-law and said coldly, "You have given birth to a girl."

Qian Juhua was half cold in an instant: "What's wrong with I giving birth to a girl?"

Tian Dazhu: "You have given birth to a girl. We have to let Dabao throw the basin in the future... Chrysanthemum, even if Dabao pushes you, forget it. Who called... Who called us that our lives are not good?"

Qian Juhua's heart was cold: "So you mean, I'm not allowed to investigate Tian Dabao's push of me. You have to give him two yuan, right?"

Tian Dazhu sat down the threshold and buried his head. If he could, he really wanted to do this all his life. Sit on the threshold and lower your head hard and never lift it back.

Qian Juhua didn't say anything. She held her daughter's little soft body and felt that the way forward was slim and helpless.

After a long time, Qian Juhua got up, pulled out a small purse from the suitcase, and handed out two yuan.

When Tian Dazhu saw the money, he immediately got up and sent money to his brother and nephew.

Qian Juhua said bitterly, "Since you entered the door, you haven't even looked at Xiaoya. Tian Dazhu, why didn't you tell me earlier that you were such a person? If you said earlier, I wouldn't want to enter your house and suffer the crime of your family.

Tian Dazhu watched his daughter-in-law stagger back to the kang and tilted himself to sleep.

He knew that his daughter-in-law complained that he couldn't do anything, but what could he do? Who said that he didn't have a son?

Tian Dazhu left. Daya and Erya looked at her mother who lay sideways and cried, and their heart was also sour. Daya's tears fell on Xiaoya's face.

Obviously, they are a family, but both children know that now it seems that only four of them are on a floating board. The father who should have taken their oars left, and they didn't know how to get to the way ahead.

Wang Ying ate the big meal prepared by Xu Shuang the next day on New Year's Eve. The only pork left at home was made into dumplings. Dumplings stuffed with pork cabbage were fragrant, one by one like Xiao Yuanbao, dipped in vinegar, and the tasted particularly fragrant.

I ate pork stew at noon, and I simply made a piece of fish in the evening. Xu Shuang put half of the chili I can find at home. A spicy pot of stewed fish is particularly appetizing.

There is also a plate of cold shredded radish and a plate of fried fish pieces. The soup is hibiscus soup made of yam puree, and sprinkled with some wolfberries, which is very delicious.

Xu Shuang also regretted: "I forgot to prepare some seafood this year, get some seafood back, and stew a sparerib soup is also delicious."

Wang Ying was too busy with chopsticks. She was already very satisfied with the dishes she served tonight.

The taste of spicy fish made her unable to stop. Shasha's felt like swallowing fire. I have to sigh that the deceased father-in-law is indeed a Sichuan chef, and Xu Shuang is too fierce to put chili.

"It's okay. Let's make a list next year and prepare it from summer."

Wang Ying recently fell in love with the dried vegetables made by Xu Shuang, such as dried potatoes, which tastes good. Together with stewed meat, she absorbed the soup of meat, which tasted more wonderful.

And dried beans, soak dried beans, and stewed with spareribs, it's too delicious! It's the kind of fresh beans that they can't compare with delicious!

The two of them had a big meal and finished eating. Wang Ying carried a bag of anti-sand taro made by Xu Shuang. She really missed the dessert and was really greedy. Xu Shuangcai proudly made her such a dessert with white sugar.

Wang Ying went to see Cheng Shufen with anti-sand taro.

By the time, Cheng Shufen was ready to fall asleep. When she saw Wang Ying, she quickly let her in.

Cheng Yu didn't know where she ran out and looked worried: "Sister Ying, what's wrong with you?" I heard that you went up to deliver someone last night?"

Wang Ying was strange: "How do you know?"

Now it's snowy, and Cheng Yu and Cheng Shufen have never gone out. Their identities are embarrassed and are not suitable for them anywhere.

Cheng Yuxu said for a moment, and Cheng Shufen said, "I don't know what's going on. She secretly blushed her face and often ran out recently."

Cheng Yu: "I'm not... Isn't that going out and looking to see if I can catch a rabbit?"

With that, Cheng Yu ran away a dead rabbit and said, "Look, Sister Sakura, this is what I caught!"

Wang Ying was shocked. How did Cheng Yu catch such a big and fat hare when it snowed so hard!

Cheng Yu was very proud: "I cut the bamboo stick and pricked it when I saw a moving man."

Wang Ying had to sigh, and that's okay.

Cheng Shufen said several times, "She is just bold. When the blind cat meets a dead mouse, she feels that she can catch it again and keeps running."

Wang Ying: "You can catch it, but you can't go to the mountain. At this time, the road in the mountain is not clear. What should I do if I fall?"

Cheng Shufen: "Don't run out and let others see it again."

Wang Ying knew that Cheng Shufen was afraid that Cheng Yu would run out and implicate herself, and said, "In fact, it doesn't matter. As long as she doesn't pile up in people, she can see it when she is seen. If you come here, if she goes out to catch a rabbit or something, she won't say anything when she is seen.

After all, Tian Youfu's grain is limited. If Cheng Yu and her two don't go out to figure it out, others should also wonder if Wang Ying had eaten something delicious food for both of them in private. Besides, even if you are an adult, it will happen if you are locked in the house all the time. Cheng Yu is still a child, and she can't even call out of the door.

Cheng Shufen was relieved by Wang Ying's explanation. Cheng Yu was bold and had some kung fu. She usually didn't have to worry about safety when she ran outside. The only thing was that she was afraid of taking Wang Ying, which made her care of her care of her good people.

Cheng Yu stuffed the rabbit to Wang Ying: "For you!"

She thought about it when she ate the fried fish given by Wang Ying before. She must share the meat for Sister Ying! I didn't expect this day to come so fast!

Wang Ying laughed ironically, "I don't lack this... You can keep it yourself."

Cheng Yu kept plugping: "You take it, and I can hit it again!"

Fortunately, they lived near the mountain. Cheng Yu saw rabbits twice in the afternoon, but she had to practice again.

Wang Ying couldn't resist it, so she took it over. Anyway, Cheng Shufen and Cheng Yu didn't make any materials here, and it was estimated to be difficult to do. She was going to take the rabbit back and asked Xu Shuang to finish it. She sent it to her some more.

Cheng Yu was very focused. Although she pulled it away for a while, she still insisted on asking, "Sister Sakura, did you pick up the student last night?"

Wang Ying: "It's okay."

Cheng Yu chattered, "Do you have a little sister or a little brother?"

Wang Ying: "I gave birth to a daughter."

Cheng Yu cheered.

Wang Ying was puzzled, "You are so happy to have a daughter?"

Cheng Yu smiled with a relieved face: "As long as I see that others want a son, I especially want it, and in the end, I'm happy."

Wang Ying raised her eyebrows: "How do you say it?"

Cheng Yuzhen said, "Because those people are hypocritical. Obviously, everyone says that women can support half of the sky, but everyone wants a son. You have to ask them what their son can do, as if they can't. You should make up for your son, marry your son's daughter-in-law, consider working for your son, and finally bring your son.

"I have worked hard all my life, and it seems that I haven't enjoyed it. However, they feel that their lives are very complete. I think I'm very powerful."

"Please, people like me are awesome, and talents like my teacher are called competition."

"If these people can't be powerful and competitive themselves, they fantasize that if they have a son, their son will be angry. How is it possible?"

"I practiced my skills from very early age to five o'clock in the morning, and I practiced all day long. Since they regard their son as such a noble person, how can they make their son suffer? If they don't suffer, they can't become talented. So it's like this cycle from generation to generation."

"So, it's good to let these people's wishes fail!"

Wang Ying looked at the casual girl and said, "You're right, but in many cases, the environment also has its own factors."

"You know that a lot of people in the country are farming now, right? Land requires labor, which is the capital of rural families. Without labor, it is very difficult for rural areas to accumulate wealth. And you have to admit that in the eyes of most people, men will be more prominent in terms of labor.

"That's why everyone in rural areas wants to have sons."

"Take our brigade as an example. Because the captain is still a relatively fair person, there are some rumors and small frictions on the brigade at best. But if it is not so fair and power cannot be managed, someone will compete with force.

"At this time, there is no order, only strength. If your family's labor force does not reach a level of counterbalance, you will face some unfair things.

"There is no doubt that such behavior is wrong, but people just can't choose the environment. In that environment, there will be unfair events.

"For example, the family I gave birth yesterday, they want a son. In essence, they want not to be bullied by their brothers and get rid of the bottom of the situation in this environment."

After saying that, Wang Ying saw Cheng Yu silent.

After a while, Cheng Yu said again. The difference was that the 13-year-old girl's eyes were burning.

"I don't agree!"

"I agree with the environment you mentioned by Sister Ying. Indeed, people can't decide where they were born. So we must also accept these things that cannot be changed.

"But do these really need to be accepted?"

"Now it's a new society. Even if it's unfair, is there no other way to solve it?"

"You said that the family gave birth to a daughter yesterday would face the oppression of its brother's family, but are these difficult to solve? If you don't tell me, I know that their family members must be very weak and afraid of things. Because only the weak will believe that as long as you give birth to a son, others will look at you.

"How is it possible? If the weak give birth to the weak, he will still be a weak person. What he expects is not not to be bullied, but to satisfy his poor self-esteem and keep himself from being despised.

"Sister Sakura, you also said that your captain is a very good person. Under the management of such a very good person, no one will suppress their family by force.

"What else is there to be afraid of? But it's just some gossip, and I don't lose a piece of meat."

"Even if someone uses force, I don't believe that my family will stand out and take a kitchen knife. Who dares to come forward?"

"It's just that the determination to protect your family is not strong enough, and I value my face very much. Cowardly, selfish and inconsponsible people will think so.

Wang Ying was shocked. She never thought that she was born with her own clarity at a young age.

She can't decide about Tian Dazhu's family. She will waver and think it's better to have a son of Qian Ju Peanuts.

However, Cheng Yu's words were quite simple and straightforward, pointing out the core issues.

The root cause of Tian Dazhu's problems lies in Tian Dazhu.

Cheng Yu was still muttering, "Don't blame yourself for not having a son if you are old. If he wants a son so much, why don't you make himself richer?" Aren't you afraid that your son will suffer? To put it bluntly, I still can't do it. Such a person will not work hard with a son. He will only let his wife and daughter work hard to support his son.

Wang Yingchang sighed, turned to Cheng Shufen and said, "Cheng Yu is very good. Don't delay. Let the child read more books."

Cheng Yu's innocence is an unpleasant naive naive. She has a clear goal and rarely waver after strengthening her ideas. She can also understand the opinions given by others in her own framework and stick to her own views.

Many adults may not have such abilities.

Cheng Shufen was also shocked by Cheng Yu's precocious and thoroughness and frowned.

She felt that Cheng Yu's idea was a little out of line, but she couldn't say what was out of line.

As soon as Wang Ying said that Cheng Yu would read more, Cheng Yu regretted it.

Why does she talk too much?

Now it's all right. I have to study in the future!

She really hates studying!

Wang Ying touched Cheng Yu's face, which was a little frustrated: "You are so smart that you should read. Otherwise, it is easy to get into the tip of the horn without guidance.

Wang Ying handed her the paper bag in her arms: "You study hard. The better you learn in the future, I will ask your brother-in-law to make you more delicious food?"

Cheng Yu was moved, and she nodded with the paper bag in her arms.

Wang Ying left with a rabbit. When she got home, she sighed to Xu Shuang, "Cheng Yu is really the smartest child I have ever seen."

Xu Shuang: "You just told me that Daya Erya is the most sensible little girl you have ever seen, and now you say that Cheng Yu is the smartest child you have ever seen."

Wang Ying spread out her hand: "It's really good."

Wang Ying felt that Cheng Yu was undoubtedly lucky. Her intelligence was not buried in a son preference family, but became more and more dazzling after seeing the larger stage and suffering.

The same is true of Daya Erya. If you can put aside the shackles of the family, the two children will also have a very good development in the future.

Xu Shuang held someone in his arms: "Okay."

Look at the appearance of these little girls, you will know that you want a girl!

After the New Year's Eve, it's really a New Year's Eve.

Wang Ying got up early the next day and cleaned up the yard.

Not for anything else, but the stone mill of the brigade is limited, and there is only one for public use.

However, it's time to grind tofu today. Some familiar people asked Mrs. Xu, and Mrs. Xu asked Wang Ying again.

Wang Ying thought it was okay. She and Xu Shuang had been closed for more than two months.

The brigade came and went badly. Besides, several families are all people who came to help the courtyard wall in front of them, and it was difficult to refuse.

Xu Shuang put away all the unfinished fish at home and locked the kitchen, put away all the other things in the yard, and cleaned the room.

After a while in the morning, someone came with beans.

Wang Yingle greeted people, gathered the charcoal basin and put it in the main room. The person waiting can go over and sit for a while.

Wu Guihua also came. She and Li Chunjuan didn't deal with it. Naturally, she was close to Wang Ying.

When she came, she exclaimed, "Ouch! This is the thin pig before, right? How long has it been? Why have you gained so much weight!"

She shouted everyone around her in her voice, and everyone looked around.

"No, this pig has gained 20 or 30 pounds, right?"

"Where, I think it's at least 40 catties!"

"Wang Ying, how did you feed it? I can feed the pig so fast!"

Wang Ying: ...

I pour a handful of spiritual spring water from time to time. Why can't you raise such fat?

Wu Guihua was very envious: "When spring comes, I guess you can still pay dozens of catties!"

Looking at this growth and spirit, you will know that this pig must not be light. Maybe it is heavier than the big fat pig killed a few days ago!

Wang Ying looked happy and thought about other ideas in her heart.

It's okay for her spiritual spring water to benefit her own family, but it would it be good to call the pigs of the brigade?

She can also divide pork more than two dollars during the Spring Festival.

Not many people came, five or six, some were grinding in the yard and some sitting in the main hall to burn the fire.

When a few people chatted, their parents and Xijia were short-lived and kept talking.

Wang Ying listened to it with relish. In fact, it's good to listen to gossip. This rural life is much more interesting than TV.

As soon as I heard a wonderful scene of who was playing with each other between my mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, the content went in another direction.

Wu Guihua asked Wang Ying, "Have Qian Juhua sent you happy money?"

Wang Ying shook her head.

Wu Guihua clapted her hand: "I knew it!"

She doesn't like Tian Dazhu's family, especially his eccentric old lady and demonic sister-in-law.

"Mr. Tian Dazhu said outside that you didn't pick it well. She picked up a girl and said that she didn't give you any money."

Wang Ying really didn't think about asking for money. The main reason was that she wanted to do me a favor, but she didn't take care of delivery. I don't have that consciousness.

The only thing I said last night was the two medicinal herbs, but the price was not expensive. Usually, she gave it to others only 30 to 50 cents.

Wu Guihua was angry at Wang Ying: "The whole family is not a kind person. I've heard about it. The midwife of our brigade said that you had straightened the fetal position for the chrysanthemum and pricked a needle to make her legs work hard. This is so exhausting that it is safe to bring them back a large and small one. How can I not calculate the money for you?"

Wang Ying: "May I didn't expect it. It doesn't matter."

Wu Guihua hugged injustice: "You can't calculate it like that. It's what it should be. Don't worry about the girl. Aren't that all the descendants of her Tian family? Can you still share it into three, six and nine grades without paying?"

Wang Ying kept smiling. She didn't know what to do. Can she still take care of the money and chrysanthemum account?

Wu Guihua: "Tian Dazhu is a coward. His mother is the kind of thing that pulls a shit and has to go home to pull. A litter is not something.

As he spoke, Qian Juhua's voice came: "Wang Ying? At home?"

Wu Guihua said ill of grabbing the bag and said to Wang Ying, "Go quickly. I sound like a chrysanthemum calling you."

Wang Ying was also surprised. Qian Ju Peanuts worked hard. Why did she run out during confinement?

Wang Ying went out and saw Qian Juhua with a white face in front of her house and carrying things in her hand.

Wang Ying quickly wanted to let her in. Qian Juhua said a word and gasped three times: "No, I just sent you money and eggs. And this is your Xu Shuang's scarf. Thank you.

Wang Ying took the money and scarf and returned the eggs: "You are still in confinement. The eggs are not enough, right? Take it back and eat it yourself."

Qian Juhua insisted on giving it: "You take it! I didn't speak well in front of me. I guess I won't come to me when I die. Thank you for helping me.

Wang Ying frowned, "That's it? You are still in confinement. When can't you come? Hurry up and go home and lie down.

Qian Juhua's eyebrows were full of pain: "Wang Ying, do you think I can still have a son?"

Wang Ying took a deep breath and made sure that no eavesdropped, and then whispered, "Your fetus is very difficult, and it is unlikely to regenerate. Whether it's a son or a daughter, you can take good care of it and be filial to you in the future.

Qian Juhua seemed to have finally been given an ultimatum and was frustrated.

Wang Ying remembered what Cheng Yu said yesterday and said, "I shouldn't say such a thing, but is the most important thing in your family really to have a son?" Neither your man nor you are lazy people. Obviously, you can live a good life. Three daughters are raised, and you can keep one like me. Obviously, it's not a dead end. Don't be so discouraged.

Qian Juhua was in great pain: "My mother-in-law and my sister-in-law..."

Wang Ying interrupted, "That's what your adults should stand up. Even if he is a son, he can't fight against others for you."

How can Qian Juhua not know that she was just defeated by her own thoughts.

Wang Ying pushed people away: "This shouldn't be what you think now. Go back and take good care of yourself first and wait until confinement is over."

Sending the chrysanthemums away, Wang Ying took the happy money wrapped in paper home.

As soon as I opened it, I was stunned. It was really six yuan.

Even in the countryside, six yuan is enough.

Wang Ying stunned to take the money back. When she met Wu Guihua, Wang Ying only tweeted that the money and chrysanthemum was here to send the happy money, but did not say the amount.

Wu Guihua sighed, "She is just strong. She is too strong. I have a good temper to compete with myself. In fact, her man should stand up in this matter. If a man is disobedient, he needs to be cleaned up! She should put her temper on her man and clean him up.

Wang Ying feels the same way with what Wu Guihua said, but it's not that she should clean up Tian Dazhu.

His mother and siblings are so rampant that they don't rely on Tian Dazhu's momentum. As a person in charge of the family, he did not come out to support the scene, but asked people to cross him to run his wife.

The day of grinding passed very quickly. Wang Ying's turn was at the end. Xu Shuang grinded the tofu, set aside a few pieces and put them outside, waiting to eat frozen tofu.

Wang Ying was full of desire: "I want to eat hot pot!"

Xu Shuang counted the inventory at home: "Yes."

There are still a lot of chili left at home, which is enough for a meal.

However, before the frozen tofu was ready, Wang Ying had to wait.

Until the 28th month of the twelfth lunar month, Wang Ying was very interested: "You can eat hot pot!"

Xu Shuang took the frozen tofu to the stove and prepared all kinds of vegetables. If you eat hot pot, you can't eat it in the main room. Wang Ying helped Mrs. Xu to sit in the stove together. Prepare a family of three to have a good hot pot.

Mrs. Xu was still full of nostalgia: "When your father was here, he made good hot pot. At that time, it was all old pots, and peppers could be put."

Xu Shuang's pot is not spicy enough, and there are not many chili peppers at home.

Wang Ying luxuriously made garlic and sesame oil and prepared a delicious meal.

As a result, the pot hasn't opened yet, and something happened again.

The one who came to shoot the door this time is still a big girl.

Unlike last time, Daya was wrapped in a small cotton-padded jacket this time. She was not as embarrassed as last time. She cried and asked Wang Ying for help.

"Sister Wang Ying, go and have a look! My mother was knocked unconscious!"

Wang Ying put her chopsticks and said, "Is your mother dizzy?"

Isn't it still in confinement? Can this still be beaten?

Wang Ying quickly pulled up the medicine box and followed her. Mrs. Xu knew something was wrong and said, "Go, I'll find Blessed."

Well, now the girl doesn't have to run anymore. Just follow Wang Ying. Wang Ying walked fast. Xu Shuang carried the medicine box on her back, pulled the girl up and held it.

Wang Ying walked as she walked quickly and asked, "What's wrong with your mother?" Who beat it? Where did you play?"

Daya snorted: "It was my grandmother who asked my father to hit him on the leg, and my mother fainted."

Wang Ying said angrily, "What's it for?"

Rao Shiya is usually sensible and docile, and now she also has hatred in her eyes.

They are going to send the two sisters away! It is said that Xiaoya wants to send someone else, and Erya sends it to be a child bride!"

Chapter 32

When Wang Ying arrived, the Tian family was still in a noisy group. Wang Ying was in a trance and thought it was a reappearance of the scene on the day of production.

Tian Dazhu's mother covered her head and cried, "Whose daughter-in-law dares to beat her mother-in-law!" I'm not alive! I still have some energy to live. I have lived for decades, and finally asked the junior to hit the face! I won't live anymore!"

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law huddled on the side, but she didn't jump up and down as last time, but she just hid.

The column supported his wife and saw that the mother also lay on the ground, and then let her go to help her, mixed with the crying of Erya and the baby.

Erzhuzi grabbed his brother's neck and said, "Brother, how can you ask your daughter-in-law to hit our mother?" I don't care. You have to ask your daughter-in-law to give an explanation.

The big pillar was sweaty, and he told his brother: "Chrysanthemum she fainted. When she woke up, I asked her to kneel down and admit her mistake."

Erzhuzi is not mercy: "Then you can take the money to see our mother!" Our mother is not in good health in the first place. Now she asked your daughter-in-law to fight. Can't this disease be more serious? Give me the money!"

Big pillar: "The money is all held by chrysanthemums..."

As soon as Tian Dazhu heard this, she cried, "Oh, oh, I'm not alive!"

There has been a circle of people around the Tian family. Although it's cold outside, there can be a lively look in winter, and the neighbors don't care. They all dressed thickly squeezed into the door.

"Big pillar is really not a thing."

"I think her voice is so loud that she is not sick at all!"

"This family will be sad in the future!"

...

Wang Ying calmed down, and Xu Shuang helped to get away all the people in front of her. As soon as Wang Ying entered the yard, she heard Tian Dazhu's mother still hysterical.

Wang Ying entered the yard, followed closely, rushed to the threshold of the main room to help the money and chrysanthemum.

Seeing Wang Ying coming, Tian Dazhu only felt that her eyes were dark. She gritted her teeth and scolded Daya for losing money in her heart. Why did she give birth to such a pair of fast feet!

Last time she sneaked out to find Wang Ying, and this time it was her again!

No wonder I didn't see her just now! If you lose money, you will know how to send the money at home!

Daya and Erya couldn't hold Qian Juhua. The two children gritted their teeth and shouted to Wang Ying with a crying voice.

"Sister Wang Ying, come and see my mother!"

Wang Ying followed him and saw that Qian Juhua looked very bad. At present, she was calm and asked Xu Shuang to help carry people into the room.

At this time, Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law flashed in front of Wang Ying.

She didn't shake her face to show Wang Ying, but smiled.

"Sakura girl, this is our family business. You'd better leave it alone, right? Besides, you picked up my sister-in-law in front of you, and it cost six yuan to give birth to a girl. Now we dare not work for you.

There was an exclamation around.

"The cherry girl asked for six yuan for the delivery a few days ago?"

"She really dares to take it!"

"Good boy, she is really good as a barefoot doctor. It costs six yuan to stay up all night!"

Wu Guihua, who was watching with a runny nose, stood on Wang Ying's side. She gave a blank look at the people who said that Wang Ying wanted more.

"You know a fart! Where is the delivery? People are life-saving! Without Wang Ying, chrysanthemums can be fine for adults and children anywhere! What's the way? Two people's lives are not worth six yuan, are they?"

Wu Guihua said this rough, but the reason was very clear. Some people around him thought it was worth it, but some people still thought Wang Ying wanted more.

"Even so, it's not worth six yuan! She didn't do much effort."

"That's right, Besides, who doesn't have a baby like this? They don't want six yuan."

Wu Guihua was too lazy to deal with these confused eggs. She finally understood it. Some people, even if they take advantage of Tianda and get help, they won't thank others for it.

How good it would be if there were a barefoot doctor in a team! These confused people are still embarrassed to question others.

Besides, Wu Guihua knew in her heart that Wang Ying might not have asked for it. More than six yuan was given by the money chrysanthemum herself.

Although this woman's life is hard and her mouth is not spared, she is much tougher than her man and her mother-in-law's family.

Wang Ying looked at Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law, who reversed the scene in a few words, and her eyes were deep as if she was about to dripping out black water.

"I'm here. If you have the ability, come and kick me out."

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law withdrew her neck. She looked at her man and said bluffedly, "Even if you look at it, you won't give you money!" She just pretends to be dizzy!"

Wang Ying ignored her, helped the chrysanthemum to the kang, checked up and down, touched the vein again, and her eyebrows were knotted.

Qian Juhua is in poor health now, even worse than when she gave birth prematurely.

The leg injury hasn't healed yet, and the nutrition can't keep up. I'm in a bad mood. I'm tired of thinking too much...

Daya looked at Wang Ying crying and regarded Wang Ying as a life-saving fairy.

Wang Ying opened the injection first and then said to Daya, "Your mother is fine. Don't cry. You hold your little sister, and your sister will show her.

Daya obediently picked up her little sister who was lying on the kang crying in a hoarse voice. Wang Ying was even more worried at a glance.

Adults are in poor health, and children are born prematurely, and their health is even worse.

Qian Juhua should not have enough milk, and the little baby girl's face is still yellow. It should be that jaundice has not been retired. As soon as the child's skin is pressed, it is a nest. It can be seen that she has not been fed well these days.

Wang Ying asked Daya, "How do Xiaoya feed her these days?"

Daya bit her lower lip: "My mother doesn't have enough milk. Give Xiaoya rice soup."

How can rice soup be enough?

Wang Ying thought for a moment. When Tian Youfu arrives, she has to apply for a little girl and ask Tian Youfu to approve a note to see if she can apply for a milk powder ticket for Qian Juhua. The adult is not nutritious. How can the child support it?

Especially such premature babies.

Thinking so, Qian Juhua woke up.

Wang Ying pressed the person on the kang: "Don't move. You lie down first. The blood sugar is too low. You have to feel dizzy again when you get up."

Qian Juhua was as empty as a dummy. She sat on the bed empty without saying anything, expression, as if she had died early and left only one body.

Wang Ying didn't know what to say, or Erya's crying woke up Qian Juhua.

Erya cried and wanted to throw it into her mother's arms: "Mom, don't lose me!" I don't want to go to someone else's house! I'm going to follow you!"

Erya knows that her mother is not very good to herself, but how can she go to someone else's house? She doesn't want to go! She is going to stay with her mother.

Daya also snuggled around her mother with Xiaoya in her arms, and Qian Juhua slowly dropped a tear from her eyes.

This tear seemed to explain all her suffering, so that she could never drop the second drop.

Wang Ying tucked her in the quilt: "Don't be too discouraged. You still have three daughters..."

Qian Juhua showed a smile that was more ugly than crying: "I know."

Not three daughters, she has long been 100 years old. Anyway, she has never enjoyed happiness or hope for living in the world.

Xu Shuang was guarding at the door. Tian Dazhu's mother and Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law wanted to break in the room, and they were strictly blocked by Xu Shuang.

Tian Dazhu gave a color to her eldest son. Dazhuzi was bored and wanted to enter the house, but was also stopped by Xu Shuang.

Tian Dazhu was a little stunned: "This is my home."

Xu Shuang's eyes were deeply disgusted: "Didn't you miss your mother? Why are you still going in?"

Tian Dazhu couldn't stand on his face: "I'll go in and see if the chrysanthemum is awake."

If Qian Juhua wakes up, she has to take the money to her brother and wife quickly!

Wu Guihua couldn't stand it anymore. She spoke high next to her, "Tian Dazhu, you are still a man!" Your wife and children can't tie up your confused heart! You are so popular, your mother. Why do you marry your wife and have children? Why don't you live alone with your mother all your life!"

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law shouted and scolded Wu Guihua, "What's none of your business? I want you to be careless here! I want you to talk about our family here!"

Wu Guihua never fell behind in scolding with others. Hearing Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law jumping out, she took Tian Erzhu and scolded him indily: "The whole family belongs to leech!" I'm not angry, so I just stare at my brother's family and eat them! The bastard who has lost his conscience will be punished sooner or later! Tian Erzhu, you only know that the soft egg is huddled behind your wife!"

You came and went between you on both sides, and the scolding was even more dirty. Tian Dazhu's mother did not fall behind, and she spit and pinched it.

At this time, I heard someone coming to my door and shouting, "Captain is coming!"

Tian Youfu grabbed the cigarette bag in his hand, and he was also worried!

Only a few days later, he saw that Tian Dazhu's family wanted to ask a question.

Why are you again?

Tian Youfu felt that his life was hard. There was no need to foam at the conference this year, but there was a lot of things in the brigade.

Tian Youfu deeply felt that he had to recruit a women's director to come up quickly!

He really can't stand this damn day!

Qian Juhua gave birth to a baby. How many times has he run away as a male cadre?

Tian Youfu didn't look good, so he entered the door and stopped scolding on both sides.

"What are you arguing about? Wu Guihua, what can I do with you? And you, why is it your family again? What are you doing in deederation?"

Tian Dazhu is unconvinced. What's wrong with her? Why do you say that she is a loss of virtue?

Wu Guihua curled her lips and said, "I'm incommonitorable on the road!"

"Okay, okay, do you want me to send you a knife? Hurry up!"

Tian Youfu kicked the onlookers away and closed the door of the yard: "Say it, why this time?"

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law turned her eyes and said, "It's nothing big, it's just family affairs. But my sister-in-law had a bad temper and called my mother-in-law when she came up, so she made trouble.

Tian Dazhu immediately shouted, "Blessed, you have to take care of it. Look at the chrysanthemum! It's all green here! Should she send a batch of her? I heard that other communes have criticized this.

Tian Youfu couldn't help jumping. Other communes criticized it. There were indicators in some places and could not pick up the quota, so they batched the female tiger and broken shoes together. Their brigade was so poor, and there were also a few people who like to steal chickens and dogs. No matter how bad it was, there were such an old dog. If they really want to approve it, they would also criticize them. Why did they want it? Pull the money to approve the chrysanthemum? Can criticizing a confinement woman make him particularly wise?

Tian Dazhu broke her hair to show Tian Youfu the blue and purple between her hair cracks, which was very aggrieved.

At this time, the door in the room opened.

Qian Juhua was helped by Wang Ying, and Qian Juhua sneered on her face: "You just said I hit you. Why don't you tell me what your mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were going to fight?"

As soon as he said this, Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law was empty, and Tian Dazhu's mother took it for granted.

"What did I say? What did I say? I just said that I was in poor health and asked Dazhuzi to bring me some money to see a doctor. If you have money to give Wang Ying six yuan, you won't have money to respect the elderly?"

Qian Juhua gritted her teeth and cut her teeth: "What's wrong with I'm six yuan? Did you spend the money you gave me? I earned it myself. I want to give people as much as I want! Besides, do you have the courage to make it clear to the captain what you told me when you asked Dazhuzi to come back?"

Tian Dazhu first swallowed her mouth and spit, then stalked her neck and said, "What did I say? I don't mean, you don't need so many of your three girls. A distant relative in our family wants a daughter. Do you want Erya there? Isn't this for your own good? Look at you like you. I can't do any of the bad work in the future, and my eldest grandson is useless. Do you raise three of your family?

Qian Juhua was furious: "What about the little girl? Did you tell Dazhu to come back and leave Xiaoya in the back mountain?

Wang Ying was also shocked. She looked at Tian Dazhu's wife.

Tian Dazhu's voice was a little lower: "I didn't say it!"

Qian Juhua: "You said it! You asked Dazhu to come back to ask for money. I said that there were only seven yuan in the family now. You just let Dazhu find a way to send Erya as a child bride. The relative you mentioned has a ten-year-old fool in the family. Sending Erya to raise her for ten years just as a wife! It is said that Xiaoya looks at the seven-month-month birth, and I guess she can't support it. If she left the back mountain as soon as possible, she also saves food!"

Tian Youfu also frowned. Long before the founding of the People's Republic of China, the people in the village did often throw baby girls in the back mountain, but it was not allowed after the founding of the People's Republic of China. Especially after he is in charge, this situation is not allowed.

Although some other brigades are not strict and some people do this, their brigade does not.

Tian Youfu: "Whose idea is this? Did I say you wouldn't do this? We used to lose female dolls in our village, but now how many singles can't afford to marry wives? Besides, the chairman said that women can support half of the sky! You are against the chairman, aren't you?"

Tian Dazhu said nothing, and she was also wronged. This gives birth to a girl. Isn't the child your own child? What should I do with it? Do I still need to be managed by the public?

What kind of woman can support half of the sky, and half of the sky that women can do? What are you going to do in half a day? Only when the boy can he stand up!

Qian Juhua: "I said you, if you don't listen, you asked Dazhuzi to take Xiaoya away... I slapped you, and you just asked Dazhuzi to hit me in the leg..."

Speaking of this, Tian Dazhu jumped up: "What should I do with you? You deserve it! Who told you not to have a son? Look at other brigades. Who gave birth to a daughter and was not beaten? You deserve to be beaten. If you have a son, I will definitely not ask Dazhuzi to hit you! But you beat the old man, you are not a thing!"

Erya rushed out: "You are not a thing!" You deserve to be beaten! You are immortal!"

When Tian Dazhu heard this, he raised his eyebrows: "Er Ya! What are you talking about? That's your grandma!"

"I don't want this grandma! I don't want you either! You are a bad person. You are with grandma! You all bully us..."

Tian Dazhu was so angry that he raised his palm and rushed to Erya. He couldn't beat his wife, and could he hit his daughter? This dead girl is really a loser. She is right. Why are such money-making goods left at home? They'd better send them out early.

Maybe I haven't had a son at home, but it's too gloomy. There are too many sisters to attract my son.

Tian Dazhu's face was ferocious, but he was halfway through the rush and was pressed down.

Xu Shuang not only pressed his feet, but also took the opportunity to kick Tian Dazhu's leg and kicked him.

Tian Dazhu patted her thigh: "The reverse is the opposite! You dare to let someone hit your man!"

Qian Juhua took a look at the man lying in the snow and her mother-in-law who was about to eat her alive. Finally, after clenched Wang Ying's hand, he said, "Captain, I don't want to cross Dazhu."

Tian Dazhu, who fell into the snow, was stunned, and everyone around him was stunned except Wang Ying and Xu Shuang.

What do you mean?

What does it mean not to live with a man?

Tian Youfu's eyebrows were as if he was about to strangle the fly: "Have you thought about it?"

Qian Juhua took a deep breath: "I've thought about it. I won't live with him!"

Tian Dazhu muttered "Chrysanthemum", and there was no sound behind him.

Tian Dazhu knocked on the ground with a cane and stood in place and trembled all over: "Okay, you, it turns out that you are going to be a broken shoe!" How dare you say that! Big pillar! What are you doing in a daze? Beat her quickly!"

Qian Juhua: "Come on, you beat me. If you can't beat me to death today, I won't be with you!"

Qian Juhua risked everything. Just now, when Tian Youfu came, Wang Ying persuaded her in the room. She thought about it again and thought that Wang Ying was right.

She is destined to give birth. With her three daughters, she will be with an unbearable man, and look to the end at a glance in the future.

My mother-in-law can't take away her two daughters this time, and sooner or later, she will force the man to achieve her goal.

Qian Juhua knew it well. His mother-in-law and sister-in-law just wanted to send away both of the young ones, leaving Daya to work at home. When Daya grows up, the person she talked about would definitely not be a good guy.

Either the cripple or the fool will be spent on Tian Erzhu's family at that time.

Qian Juhua's own life can be hard, but she doesn't have the face to sell her daughter. She is not good to her daughter, but she is not the kind of person who can sell her daughter for money.

She saw clearly that she was bullied by living with Tian Dazhu.

Tian Dazhu also has to help others bully himself.

What's going on this day?

Why don't you forget it? She lives with her daughter. Starving to death is a life. If you can't starve to death, it will be a day.

Qian Juhua's words shocked my sister-in-law and mother-in-law, but? Why not? I've got married and become a family. Can't it be better?

Aren't these broken shoes? Can't you shave your yin and yang head and hang broken shoes on the street?

Tian Youfu: "The one you mentioned is different from this. This is called divorce. That is, neither side is a couple in the future, and it doesn't matter whether they get married or bereaved.

Is it okay?

Tian Dazhu has Venus on his forehead. How can this matter? They are two. Can the couple still have nothing to do with them? There are still three daughters!

Qian Juhua: "Yes, it's divorce. I want to divorce Tian Dazhu.

Tian Dazhu was stunned. He came up to pull the money and chrysanthemum: "I don't agree! I don't agree to divorce!"

How can I get a divorce? It's not easy for him to marry a daughter-in-law. In order to marry a daughter-in-law, he built a house and separated the family. The two of them have lived together for more than ten years and worked together. How can he get a divorce?

Tian Dazhu said clumsily to Qian Juhua, "Chrysanthemum, stop making trouble. Why don't you divorce? People in the city do this kind of flower head. We still have three children..."

Qian Juhua's face was full of sarcasm: "Do you still have the face to talk about children?" Tian Dazhu, what I regret most in my life is to marry you.

In those years, she entered the door with a bag of corn flour on her back. The two of them lived a tight life. As a result, it took more than ten years to see clearly that the people around her were actually an unresponsible soft egg waste!

Tiger poison doesn't eat children. Does this human being want to send his daughter away?

Tian Dazhu was still entangled, and Qian Juhua threw a fatal blow.

"I can't give birth."

"Tian Dazhu, regardless of my sons and daughters, I will only have these three girls in the future. If you want a son, that's right. Let's tear down. But you can find another woman to give birth to a son for you.

I have to say that for more than ten years, Qian Juhua has a deep understanding of Tian Dazhu.

Sure enough, Tian Dazhu heard this, and his whole body was paralyzed in the snow like lightning.

Qian Juhua made it clear, "I just want my three daughters. You don't want them anyway. Then why don't you agree?"

Tian Dazhu also had to retort high, asking Tian Youfu to stare back with a look.

This is a matter for the couple. In fact, if it hadn't been for the old wife's participation, Tian Dazhu and his wife might not have reached this point.

Tian Dazhu was in a trance for a long time before he heard a voice: "I agree."

After reacting, he realized that the sound was actually coming from his mouth.

Tian Dazhu agreed, and Qian Juhua cried and laughed, and it took a long time to calm down.

Tian Youfu also sighed and decided, "Well, I'll divorce you after the Spring Festival."

Speaking of family separation, Tian Dazhu felt that she had a say.

"What's the division? She has a broken shoe. Let's get out! What's the best way to separate the family!"

Tian Youfu knocked on the cigarette bag: "Can I ask you to be the captain? God, do you want to be the second brother?"

Tian Youfu is so annoyed that Tian Dazhu's wife died. The old woman didn't expect her son to live a good life and get involved, and split the family into two halves. She was still embarrassed.

On the contrary, Qian Juhua quickly let go of her mouth on this matter. She knew that she had to take advantage of Tian Youfu to tear out the key place, otherwise next time she waited for the elders of the same sect to come, she might not have achieved her goal.

"I don't want a house."

As soon as he said this, even Tian Dazhu, who was sitting on the ground, was relieved.

In Wang Ying's eyes, he completely despised him.

"I don't want a house, but I want money."

Qian Juhua understood that there were four mothers and daughters who could live together, and the brigade would not watch them freeze to death. At worst, it's the same as those two, and find a broken house to live first.

But Xiaoya's body can't be delayed any longer.

"Give me a discount for half of the house. I just need money."

Tian Dazhu collapsed: "You little bitch, are you embarrassed to have a house? This house has nothing to do with you! You open your mouth for half. Do you want face?"

Qian Juhua: "Yes, I didn't do anything to build the house, but when your son married me, he owed hundreds of yuan outside! It's just owed by building a house! I helped pay it back for several years. Why can't I get half of it?"

Tian Youfu stopped Tian Dazhu: "Yes."

The requirements of Qian Juhua are not too much. Tian Youfu also knows how Tian Dazhu's house was built. Dazhuzi also borrowed money by himself, but later Qian Juhua came to pay it back. Half of the money is not too much.

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law turned her eyes and said, "We have to say it first. You can't take all three daughters away and leave the girl behind. There is no need to give each other money and wages to raise."

Qian Juhua didn't expect that this sister-in-law would not give up and insisted on jamming Da Ya who can work now.

"Don't think about this. All three daughters belong to me."

Qian Juhua was in a hurry. How dare she leave her eldest daughter to this family?

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law was still going to talk. Wang Ying said, "Sister Chrysanthemum almost pushed something wrong by your son when she gave birth. I can testify on this."

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law immediately left silent. Wang Ying obviously told her that Qian Juhua's three daughters had been taken away. If she wanted to leave one, Wang Ying could intult Qian Juhua to report the last time.

Tian Dazhu broke the jar and fell: "Okay, you can take away the three girls, but it's agreed first. You can take it away. We don't care! In the future, we don't expect three girls to grow old.

Qian Juhua has a straight temper: "If you don't raise it, you won't raise it!"

On the contrary, Wang Ying had more attention and said to Tian Youfu, "When the family was separated, the brigade made a certificate and made it clear. Later, she would break off the relationship and ask Brother Dazhu to press a fingerprint."

Tian Youfu was shocked. Most of the current severing letters cut off the relationship with bad elements. It's a little too cruel to write about the separation of family in the countryside.

Qian Juhua was also shocked, but in a flash, she thought Wang Ying was right.

"Write!"

She has always been a little arrogant. She is not so strange to get involved with this family!

In this way, the separation is roughly clear.

Tian Youfu pointed to the food in the stove: "All the grain here is given to money and chrysanthemums. Let's talk about the family after the Spring Festival."

Qian Juhua also knew that it was a good result to do this. She said to Tian Dazhu, "You live in your brother's house during this period. When we break up, I will move out with my daughter."

She is still in confinement, waiting for the snow to melt half a month after the Spring Festival. At that time, she will move out with her daughter and never come back again.

Tian Dazhu still wants to talk. Tian Youfu doesn't want to hear it anymore. He thinks that the old lady doesn't know what's good or bad.

This separation is obviously due to Qian Juhua's loss, and they didn't grasp the maintenance of their three daughters. If so, Tian Dazhu's work will be divided into half to others.

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law knew that she had all her family had touched it. She pulled her mother-in-law's sleeve.

If you want to spend money for the chrysanthemum, you have to give 200 yuan at least. For these 200 yuan, the column can't be taken out. Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law will definitely be unrespecting to go out of her own home.

But if the house falls into its own hands, the 200 yuan will be much smoother.

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law felt that she had to discuss with the man when she went back, took out a hundred yuan at home, and then asked Dazhu and the brigade to get enough money for chrysanthemums. When Qian Juhua leaves, isn't this house your own?

What's more, they have a good labor force with a big pillar!

You don't have to raise a small one. You can borrow 100 yuan and come back in less than two years!

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law abacus jingled, and Tian Dazhu wiped his face. He packed up his things and followed my mother to live in his brother's house. Before leaving, neither of his daughters looked at him.

Tian Dazhu was bitter, but he felt that he was also bitter.

Tian Dazhu's old woman talked and scolded the money chrysanthemum all the way. When he got home, Tian Dazhu was arranged by his brother to live in the stove.

"If you can't live at home, you will live for a while."

Tian Dazhu didn't say anything, but suddenly asked again, "Mother... After the Spring Festival, you can find me Aunt Xi."

This happy aunt is a famous matchmaker on the brigade.

Tian Dazhu was furious when she heard this. She was about to say that the eldest son was a lifeless son, and it was time to find it for nothing. The little daughter-in-law came in.

The little daughter-in-law pulled her mother-in-law away: "Mom, this is a good thing. The eldest brother has a house, and it's easy to say one more."

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law patted her chest and packed the ticket: "Brother, don't worry, I'll arrange it for you. When my sister-in-law leaves, I will find someone to give you a blind date.

Tian Dazhu immediately calmed down.

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law is quite disdainful. Blind date? I think it's beautiful. Even if it's a blind date, you have to wait for a few years. When I'm sure that I can't live, I'll find a widow for him to make up.

Otherwise, how can you live a good life?

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law thought that Qian Juhua's marriage was good. She divorced, and she didn't have to bother her.

...

Tian Dazhu left, and Tian Youfu also left. Xu Shuang went home to cook first.

Qian Juhua thanked Wang Ying, and Wang Ying quickly helped her to bed: "Don't talk about this, you take good care of it."

Qian Juhua's eyebrows were a little sad: "I used to think it was a terrible thing to live alone, but when I suddenly said it, I was very relaxed."

Da Yamei was sad, but Erya was very happy, "Dad leaves, and we can spend time with my mother!"

Qian Juhua touched the faces of her two daughters: "It may be hard to follow my mother."

Erya: "I'm not afraid!"

Just don't ask her to throw it outside!

Wang Ying tucked Qian Juhua in a quilt and joked, "Mayday it will be a good day!"

Qian Juhua smiled and obviously didn't believe it very much.

Wang Ying put the baby in the arms of Qian Juhua and said, "You are malnourished and your leg injury is not good. Try to move as little these days. I'll prick you again tomorrow." Ask Daya to come back with me to get some medicine.

Qian Juhua got up and was about to give Wang Ying money. Wang Ying refused: "I know you don't like to owe people, but it's different. You can give it to me after the Spring Festival. Take a good time for confinement first.

Daya also followed Wang Ying to get the medicine sensible. When she came back, she looked trepidated: "Sister Wang Ying insisted on giving it to me."

There are five or six eggs and a small paper bag of white sugar on his hand.

Qian Juhua touched her daughter's head: "Go, cook one for you and your sister alone, and then beat an egg white soup. Let's drink it together."

Wang Ying sent away Daya and hummed happily.

Xu Shuang: "So happy?"

Wang Ying: "Of course."

Nothing is happier than seeing a person bravely out of the wrong relationship.

Qian Juhua got rid of the old predicament and would definitely live a good life in the future.

With that, Wang Ying suddenly "ah" and rushed to the kitchen. She didn't eat the hot pot that was prepared, and the chili in the pot was frozen into a lump.

Wang Ying comforted herself. At least it was hot pot this time, and the ingredients were not put into the pot, so it would be the same to eat it until tomorrow.

The next day, it was finally noon, and three people still gathered around to eat hot pot.

Xu Shuang not only prepared frozen tofu, but also vermicelli and cabbage, sliced white radish, potatoes into slices, and fish fillets and rabbit meat slices.

Wang Ying took the rabbit meat rolled around in the hot pot into the oil dish and rolled it around, and the mouth was extremely tender.

Frozen tofu is full of soup, which is fragrant and spicy! Vermicelli and cabbage are also particularly delicious.

Mrs. Xu picked herb: "It's not as good as your father."

Xu Shuang: "..."

Of course, his father used butter to cook for large families at that time.

Now where is he going to get butter?

Wang Ying was very admired. The only regret is that there is no sesame paste.

Xu Shuang: "Wait for next year."

Before the winter next year, he will prepare more sesame paste, seafood, and vegetables.

After eating the spicy hot pot, I was reluctant to throw it away the bottom of the pot. Mrs. Xu divided it in half, and Xu Shuang left half, and she was ready to eat spicy fish in the evening.

Wang Ying calculated that tomorrow is New Year's Eve.

Xu Shuang asked, "Then let's prepare early tomorrow."

The dishes on New Year's Eve are exquisite. There should be at least one fish, rabbit meat, the pork that was not finished last time, and even half of the chicken left before Xu Shuang.

Wang Ying was about to drool when she listened to it and thought it was too beautiful.

In the early morning of New Year's Eve, people come and go to pay New Year's greetings. This is the rule of relying on mountain villages, and it will be regarded as the Spring Festival from 30 years. On New Year's Eve, we also greet each other. On the morning of the first lunar month, I made an appointment to pay New Year's greetings to a high-ranking family.

Wang Ying also has the leftover candy left over from her marriage at home. Regard not the children who come and go with each other or not, Wang Ying will give them two. All of a sudden, I made my home a popular scenic spot, regardless of whose children will come and brush it.

Wang Ying didn't have her own children, and the Xu family also had a foreign surname, so this time she didn't pay New Year's money, but gave sugar very fairly.

After giving it a round, Wang Ying just went to Cheng Shufen's place. In addition to dissuing sugar to Cheng Yu, she also told this enthusiastic little girl about the money and chrysanthemum family.

Cheng Yu's eyes were bright: "That's great!"

Although the woman in that family is divorced, in Cheng Yu's opinion, it must be very cost-effective to throw away a man who has not made any contributions.

"She won't have a place to live there at that time. Will she come here?"

Cheng Yu and Cheng Shufen used to live in a villager settlement, and there was more than one shabby house. If Qian Juhua had no house to live in, she would have been arranged here by Tian Youfu.

Wang Ying: "I don't know either."

Moreover, Qian Juhua should consider not only a matter of living. Wang Ying knows her body. Even if she is well raised, she may not be able to work hard in the field in the future.

Speaking of this, Wang Ying also felt worried about the four mother and daughter.

Cheng Yu regretted and said, "I still want to raise rabbits. There are too many rabbits here. If only they were caught and raised, it would be great to eat meat."

Wang Ying's spirit flashed.

Rabbits cannot be raised, mainly because rabbits themselves are wild, and the probability of being raised is too small.

But...

What if there is a pig?

With the golden finger I have tested before, the efficiency of raising pigs has been greatly improved.

If the task of the brigade is raised together, can we let Qian Juhua come and take care of the pigs in the future?

Chapter 33

Wang Ying had a thought in her mind, but she was not in a hurry to go to Tian Youfu.

Anyway, winter will take a while. When spring comes, I will bring Tian Youfu over to see her pigs. When you open your mouth, you will be watered to the canal.

Wang Ying is not the Virgin Mary. She just thinks that raising pigs from the east and west family is actually not as efficient as possible. Pigs are raised unevenly. Like Wang Yongshun and the couple, there are one or two families every year.

It's better to make a suggestion to Tian Youfu and allocate the task pig out to find someone to raise part of it, so that everyone can relax.

The best thing is to raise pigs well, so that you can divide pork once more times a year. Now it is too disastrous for Wang Ying to divide it twice a year.

No matter how delicious fish and rabbit meat are, it can't replace pork!

On the afternoon of New Year's Eve, the family is lively. No matter how poor the family is, they have to eat something good on this day.

I can't eat well on New Year's Eve, but it will be important in the coming year.

Wang Ying was no exception. She sent Cheng Shufen and Cheng Yu the rabbit meat that Xu Shuang helped cook, which suddenly dispersed the sadness of Cheng Shufen and Cheng Yu during the Spring Festival.

Cheng Shufen didn't know how to thank Wang Ying and hurriedly gave Wang Ying a piece of embroidery she had embroidered these days.

"I accidentally brought this palette in my clothes, and the embroidered thread was brought with two wheels. Don't dislike it. I wish you and Xu Shuang have a good child.

Wang Ying was shocked when she took the embroidery ve. The embroidery vet felt silky. At a glance, you could see that it was a good material. There were only red and white silk thread on it, but it was not monotonous at all. The red silk thread and silver-white silk thread were intertwined, and the two goldfish on the beige embroiderypad were vivid.

Cheng Shufen was a little cramped, afraid that Wang Ying would not like such a petty bourgeois thing.

"I learned to embroider flowers before singing opera, but later I embroidered my own costume. My craftsmanship is not very good..."

Wang Ying doesn't think that this veget looks much better than the embroidery veget that she spent hundreds of yuan in Suzhou scenic spots in her last life.

"I like it very much."

Wang Ying praised, "Mr. Cheng, you are so awesome."

He is good at singing and embroidery. After decades, he must be a master.

Cheng Shufen: "I'm all gossing."

Wang Ying was a northerner in her last life and liked the exquisite objects of the south of the Yangtze River. Go back with a jeweled embroiderypad in his arms.

Xu Shuang and Mrs. Xu were busy living in the stove. Wang Ying carried the embroidered vet to offer the treasure.

Xu Shuang didn't understand, but Wang Ying liked it, so he also praised, "It's so beautiful."

Wang Yingmei put the embroidered pad around her neck and looked in the mirror. Mrs. Xu was also greedy: "This embroidery is good. Look at the chopping silk and chopping."

Wang Ying doesn't know how to embroidery herself. Mrs. Xu knows a lot, but Mrs. Xu knows a lot.

Wang Ying was suppressive when she heard what Mrs. Xu said, so she quickly went up to show Mrs. Xu carefully.

Mrs. Xu looked at it and felt itchy: "I've seen this kind of embroidery. I used to work for others. The girl raised by his family followed a female teacher from the south to learn this. She has been learning it for several years, and the embroidery is not as good as good as this."

Wang Ying saw that Mrs. Xu was envious and asked, "Do you want to learn?"

Mrs. Xu was a little embarrassed: "I also learned a little from the female master when she was here, but she taught the young lady, so I learned a little fur."

Wang Ying remembered that Mrs. Xu had quietly embroidered a small flower or two of the cotton-padded jacket she made for herself, and had to tie a circle of fur edges on the cotton slippers she made for her. It can be seen that Mrs. Xu likes embroidery.

She thought for a moment and said, "If my mother wants to learn, I will talk to Mr. Cheng."

Mrs. Xu quickly waved her hand, and she said so casually that she didn't dare to cause trouble to her daughter-in-law. She is already involved in the matter of her eldest son. If her daughter-in-law is involved again, she can't stand it.

Wang Ying: "It's not so serious. Cheng Shufen came down to transform it, and she didn't come to take the class. I can't take care of it later. Please help me send something to the two of them. If you want to learn, take something with you. Just don't leave it there. Don't stay too long. When you see it, just say that you stare at people as I want, and the things in your hand pass the time. Who else can say something that can't be done?"

When Wang Ying said this, Mrs. Xu was also moved.

She really likes to embroider things. In the past, she worked in a large family with men, and men could drink wine in the back kitchen. She was the mother who washed clothes for them. I've been in the square yard all day long, and the days are boring.

Embroidery is not only a thought for her time, but also her pleasure.

However, now she has no one to communicate with her thoughts. In the countryside, it's good to wear a dress. Most people are not in the mood to do any embroidery style.

Since Wang Ying made an idea, Mrs. Xu should come down: "It's not good to go too many times. I'll wait for spring."

Wang Ying thought that she would talk to Cheng Shufen after waiting for a while, and she should not agree. Cheng Yu can also go out for two circles from time to time. Cheng Shufen hasn't been out much since the day she came here, and she can't see anyone for a long time.

Wang Ying knew in her heart that so many people were easy to get down. Not only was the environment poor, but they were more white-eyed. In the past, they were more or less characters on the cards. After going to the countryside, no one could stand it. This gap alone could force people to death.

If Cheng Shufen can really communicate with Mrs. Xu, it will be more or less a solution.

Xu Shuang was decided by his daughter-in-law and mother. When the two of them had a lively agreement on the arrangement, he interrupted, "What kind of stuffing do we have for dumplings tonight?"

Mrs. Xu had no problem and wondered, isn't there only three or two dumplings? Pork cabbage, pork pickled cabbage, pork scallion, pork radish. Vegetarian dumplings are leeks and eggs, but there are no eggs at this season, and vegetarian dumplings can't be made.

Wang Ying was ready to move: "Can you make a fish with pickled cabbage?"

Mrs. Xu: "Sauerkraut fish? Can sauerkraut fish also be used as filling?

Wang Ying suddenly nodded, "Sauerkraut, fish buns are also delicious..."

Thinking of the sauerkraut fish steamed buns she had in her last life, Wang Ying wanted to drool.

"It's better to add some chili in it, sour and spicy!"

Wang Ying had such a whimsical idea, but Xu Shuang didn't come back. He tilted his head and agreed, "Okay, then make a pork cabbage, and then a sauerkraut fish."

Wang Ying doesn't like pork and radish stuffing, so she still wraps pork with cabbage and pickled cabbage to make fish.

Mrs. Xu is not as alert as the elderly to see young people fooling around at all, and she is also very interested: "I haven't eaten this kind of stuffing yet. Let's prepare more, leave some stuffing and a few steamed buns to taste."

Xu Shuang prepared the New Year's Eve dinner, and Wang Ying and Mrs. Xu were not idle. They chatted and fought.

Although Wang Ying's fried kitchen talent was not shown to Mrs. Xu, Xu Shuang knew more or less. When Wang Ying was alone in the past, she would rather buy brine than cook home-cooked meals. It can be seen that the level is really good.

So the work arranged for Wang Ying is to peel garlic and peanuts.

Mr. Xu is too strong, and he can still help him.

All three people were busy in the kitchen. Xu Shuang thorned the fish fillet again. The remaining fish was wrapped in a layer of ingredients and marinated. Then put the pickled cabbage into the pot and fragrant with chili. The fish was cooked in boiling water, and then put the cooked fish into the pot and stir-fry it with pickled cabbage. The last filling is sour and spicy, and the white fish pieces are particularly conspicuous in it.

Dozens of Yuanbao dumplings were wrapped in a handful of dumplings. Mrs. Xu patted her head: "I forgot to make some money!"

Mrs. Xu raised three cents, washed the money and boiled it in boiling water, and then picked it into the dumplings.

"Let's see who can eat with money this year. We will be rich in a year."

Wang Ying saved her energy and stared at the dumplings, as if to remember the appearance of the dumplings.

Xu Shuang couldn't help laughing.

Wang Ying really wants to make money. It doesn't seem that she doesn't spend money at home during this period. At the beginning of the New Year, making thin clothes alone is an expense. She doesn't want to lose money. How much can she have to spend more than 300 yuan in her hand?

You still have to find a way to save money!

Towards evening, someone knocked again. Mrs. Xu panicked when she heard the knock on the door.

Last time I was going to eat hot pot, I didn't eat the stirred hot pot.

The last time it was a New Year's Eve, and Wang Ying went to stay up all night.

She can't stand this New Year's Eve dinner again!

Wang Ying also hung her heart to open the door. When she opened the door, she was shocked when she saw Da Ya.

"What's wrong? Is your mother not feeling well?"

Wang Ying thought that she shouldn't. She just went to see Qian Juhua's mother and daughter yesterday and prescribed medicine, so that something would happen again now!

Did her mother-in-law take advantage of the New Year's Eve dinner to make trouble again?

The girl shook her head, and her little face rarely showed a little joy.

"My mother and sister are fine. Let me deliver you food! Thank you, sister!"

Wang Ying was relieved and touched the child's head: "Sister is not short of food. You can take it back."

This family's illness, small, asked her to pick up other people's food. I'm really unsatisfactory.

But Daya bit her lip and didn't say a word. She threw down the paper bag and ran away. She didn't catch Wang Ying quickly!

She could only shout in two voices behind, "Slow down!"

She took the paper bag back to the stove. Mrs. Xu was relieved to see that she came back like nothing else. God knows that she was afraid when she heard that Daya's voice just now, but she was not afraid of things. Qian Juhua's mother and daughter were really pitiful.

But she also loves her daughter-in-law.

Where can I go for this trip?

Mrs. Xu thought that she had to ask the captain later. The brigade still quickly found a women's director. Obviously, these things should be in charge of the women's director.

Wang Ying handed the paper bag to Xu Shuang, and Xu Shuang opened it with a big raw chicken leg inside.

Wang Ying felt a little tricky, and the gift was a little heavy.

Mrs. Xu told Wang Ying to accept it safely: "Chrysanthemum is strong, but she is not stupid. If the two chickens she raised are still separated at that time, she will definitely quarrel with anyone. She might as well eat the chicken first when she doesn't separate at this time..."

Wang Ying patted the forehead of the head. It was really true!

Isn't Qian Juhua's family with two chickens?

Although she is not in good health, it is better to keep chickens and eat eggs. But if you can't tear it up when you separate your family, it's better to slaughter and eat meat now, and just take care of your health. Wait until the beginning of spring, you can hold a chicken.

Wang Ying looked at such a big chicken leg and said in her heart that she wanted to eat braised chicken.

Originally, half of the remaining chicken at home was made of spicy fried chicken, so Xu Shuang specially found someone to change some chili.

With such a big chicken leg now, Wang Ying misses what she had eaten in her last life.

Xu Shuang listened to the general recipe and should come down without stuttering: "Opocks, I have too many dishes tonight. Can I make it tomorrow?"

Wang Ying nodded and agreed that tonight's home game is dumplings, but where can braised chicken be served with dumplings? Braised chicken is served with rice!

Eat it just right tomorrow!

After a busy work, Xu Shuang served the cooked dishes one after another, stir-fried the chicken with spicy seeds, and wrapped all the oiled chicken nuggets with red dried chili. The chicken nuggets were flooded with a piece of red, which was spicy.

The rabbit meat is dried and stir-fried with shredded rabbit meat. The air-dried rabbit meat is torn into shreds. After dry stir-frying, add dried potatoes and stir-fry. There is also a sweet and sour fish with a raised tail. Xu Shuang also found a hawthorn and put it in the fish's mouth, which was more festive.

After making dumplings, there was still a ball left. Xu Shuang made braised pork. A little yellow rice wine left at home was added, and there was no water at all. The crispy skin of the pork stewed into it was rotten.

In addition to a few meat dishes, Xu Shuang gathered a few more vegetarian dishes, which were enough for four meat, four vegetarian dishes.

The three sat in front of the table, and the full table made people happy.

Mrs. Xu poured some yellow rice wine for herself and said auspicious words to Wang Ying. Wang Ying and Xu Shuang also said a few words to Mrs. Xu. Although there are few people, the atmosphere is still harmonious and lively.

At the dinner table, Wang Ying picked up a piece of braised pork, and she was about to cry. That's the taste!

She tasted sweet. Xu Shuang added more sugar. The braised pork came out of it was particularly fragrant. The fat meat almost melted in her mouth and the soup was rich.

Taste another bite of sweet and sour fish. Although the fish is frozen, the meat is still delicious, sweet and sour.

The spicy chicken is spicy. After the chicken is oiled, it tastes burnt.

The pickled cabbage fish dumplings that Wang Ying expected most lived up to expectations. The sour aroma is slightly spicy, and the taste of pickled cabbage stimulates the senses of the mouth. The fish is tender and smooth, and fuses into the sour aroma of pickled cabbage, but it highlights a fresh word.

Mrs. Xu was very surprised: "This dumpling is delicious!"

It doesn't feel greasy at all, the fragrance of pickled cabbage is sufficient, and the fish is tender.

Eating while eating, Wang Ying ouched her throat and spit out the things hurt their teeth in the dumplings.

A shiny penny appeared in the bowl.

Mrs. Xu smiled: "It seems that the cherry girl will send it next year."

With that, she also had a voice and an extra penny in the bowl.

Wang Ying smiled and said, "Send it together."

Next, there was the last one. The two stared at the dumplings in Xu Shuang's bowl. Xu Shuang slowly picked out one from the bowl: "Here."

Wang Ying didn't believe it: "You didn't eat it!"

Xu Shuang clipped the dumplings for her: "You eat for me."

Wang Ying pushed it a few times but didn't push it. She bit it, and it was really another one.

Mrs. Xu: "Okay, okay, send it all."

Sons, children and daughters are the same, and everyone is a good day.

In the end of eating, all the sauerkraut fish dumplings were eaten, but some pork dumplings were left and not put into the pot.

Xu Shuang patted the pork dumplings with flour: "You have to eat it tomorrow morning."

Wang Ying held her full stomach and shifted her focus: "Sound the cannon?"

Xu Shuang: "Whips are fired at the entrance of the village on the morning of the first day of the Lunar New Year. People in our village call cannons."

In this place near the mountain village, there is a lot of snow on the mountain, and firecrackers are not so casual. Especially after steward Tian Youfu, he said it directly. A whip is put on the first day of the first lunar month every year. Even if the whole brigade is the annual cannon, it is better not to release it by others.

Anyway, every family has no money, and I'm happy to get this light and put it at the entrance of the village, which is the whole village! Everyone will get rich in the coming year, so that they don't have to spend a few more yuan to buy it every year.

Xu Shuang: "I will get up tomorrow morning to eat dumplings. Let's eat braised chicken at noon."

After eating, Mrs. Xu left with the raw dumplings put into the pot tomorrow morning. The sauerkraut, fish and steamed buns were steamed, and the old lady also took two.

Wang Ying: "Our mother is getting older. I guess she likes to eat delicious food. Let's catch fish when we go up the mountain after the Spring Festival, and we will take it back and make more sauerkraut fish."

Xu Shuang nodded and agreed.

After the two packed up their things, Wang Ying closed the door tightly, so she put out the photos of the original parents. At this time, the photos were small, far less than five inches and seven inches. Even if it was a big group photo, most of them were two-inch small photos.

Wang Ying put a photo of the original owner's parents and quietly put a photo of the original owner taking a photo with her mother when she was a child.

She put the divided pig's head on the case, took a cushion and knelt down.

She prayed to the original owner in her heart and his mother, and knelt down devoutly for a while. Wang Ying just got up. As soon as she got up, Xu Shuang knelt down.

Xu Shuang didn't say anything, but kowtowed his head with his eyes closed.

When she finished kowtowling and providing incense, Wang Ying took off all the photos and quietly cleaned up all the traces.

At this time, it was supposedly not allowed, because it was a feudal superstition, so Wang Ying first came back with the pig's head and said that she was preparing pork head to serve wine, and she didn't dare to mention that it was used to serve.

Just now, she drank some yellow rice wine at the banquet room. Wang Ying kowtowed and felt that the afterg of the wine was up. She was a little dizzy.

Xu Shuang was fine. She held Wang Ying in her arms to change her clothes and wash her feet. It snowed heavily outside the window. The two of them covered a quilt and went to bed early.

Qian Juhua's New Year's Eve dinner is not as good and meticulous Qian Juhua's craftsmanship. But her legs are not ready and it's difficult to get out of bed.

She strenged and killed a chicken. Qian Juhua barely dealt with the chicken. It was still a big girl who took her for her and took her sister to boil hot water to return the chicken feathers.

Qian Juhua sat next to make dumplings with a small bench. The dumpling meat can't use pork, and there is no pork at home. The point she was divided before has long been asked by her mother-in-law for two.

So Qian Juhua simply stuffed potatoes and eggs and wrapped a plate of potatoes and egg dumplings.

Qian Juhua is a little broken now. Anyway, I don't know when this dog's life will be counted. Then one day is one day, and every day is one day!

She ruthlessly slaughtered the little rooster at home first and left a little hen.

However, she doesn't plan to stay the little hen for long. She is going to wait until the fifth day of the first lunar month and kill him as usual. In the past two days, she can feel that she has eaten a little better, so she reacts on the milk water. In only two or three days, the little girl at home is obviously not noisy.

In the past few days, children always cried, crying and crying weakly, and it didn't look like a long life.

Qian Juhua doesn't want her daughter who consumes sperm and blood to live, so she has to eat well and make up for it.

Clean the chicken feathers, and Qian Juhua stood up to stew chicken soup and stir-fried chicken.

Take a clay pot and stew half of the chicken. Except for Wang Ying, the rest of the chicken will be cut into pieces to make fried chicken.

Fry the chicken skin in an iron pan and stir-fry them together with potatoes and cabbage.

The fragrance came straight out.

Erya was so happy that although she was only two or three days, she had already felt how happy she was without her father at home.

She ate eggs, and she can still eat chicken today!

This is a good day that has never been!

In the past, there were eggs, most of which would be robbed by Dabao, and the meat was taken by his father to grandma if it was not cooked. Grandma also had to spit on her face and say that she was not worthy of chicken if she lost money.

Now it's all right. Dad is gone, and she can eat the chicken!

Qian Juhua was also sad. Her eldest daughter was fine. Her mother-in-law was not too much at that time. The eldest daughter could still eat a bite or two of meat during the Spring Festival, and the second daughter really didn't eat anything good after she was born.

Don't say it's meat, even few eggs.

Qian Juhua: "Take a big bowl. Let's put out the chicken and make dumplings."

Erya cheered and ran fast.

Just as the money chrysanthemum was serving vegetables, the door was knocked.

The voice of Tian Dazhu came outside the door.

"Chrysanthemum? Chrysanthemum! Open the door for me!"

Erya was so anxious when she heard her father's voice, she immediately got started to catch the chicken.

She was afraid that her father would come in and take the chicken away.

Qian Juhua knocked her daughter's dirty hand and shouted in a high voice outside the door, "What are you doing here?"

Tian Dazhu: "This is the Spring Festival, chrysanthemum. I'll come back for the Spring Festival."

Qian Juhua was not soft at all: "It was agreed that you would live in your brother's house. We will separate in a few days. I will spend the Spring Festival with my daughter!"

Tian Dazhu's voice was aggrieved: "Chrysanthemum, it's not too short of time. You asked me to come in and have a look at Daya Erya. At least I'm also their father."

Qian Juhua sneered. Tian Dazhu could come back. Nine out of ten were sister-in-law who didn't want to care about his New Year's Eve dinner. Think about it darkly, it is estimated that Tian Dazhu's eccentric woman wants to feed his youngest son and grandson. I'm afraid that Tian Dazhu will touch the light, so she will send people out.

Joke, is her money and chrysanthemum is a pick-up rag?

"No, your daughter doesn't want to see you either."

Xiaoya hasn't seen it since she was born. Isn't it ridiculous to say what she wants to see her daughter now?

After saying that, Qian Juhua ignored Tian Dazhu, who beat the door outside, stir-fried vegetables and dumplings, took her three daughters into the house happily, and sat on the warm kang to eat dumplings and meat.

Erya was still afraid. She ate meat fiercely, bit her mouth and held it in her hand, for fear that her father would rush in the next second and take all her chickens away.

Qian Juhua didn't stop her daughter's behavior. She kept pickling vegetables for her two daughters: "After eating, there is still chicken soup. Let's leave some stomachs."

Daya still has sadness, but Qian Juhua ignores it.

Since the courage to tear her face was available a few days ago, she will not retreat now.

The mother and daughter ate meat and dumplings in the room. Tian Dazhu slapped the door for a while, but the money chrysanthemum didn't come. Tian Dazhu was cold and hungry, turned his head angrily and went back to his brother's house.

Unfortunately, when he comes back, what awaits him is a table of dried bowls.

As soon as Tian Dazhu heard that Qian Juhua did not ask Tian Dazhu to enter the door, she patted her legs and scolded.

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law said gently to his eldest uncle, "My sister-in-law is still cruel. This New Year's Eve is too embarrassing for you... It's just that we ate too fast and didn't keep it for the eldest brother. Why don't you go to the stove, brother? There are still some cabbage and tofu in the stove. You can make a soup to drink.

Unexpectedly, I was not going to give Tian Dazhu another bowl of dumplings.

Tian Dazhu rolled her eyes and said, "It's done. It's snowing again. Heat the kang and go to bed quickly."

Turn around and leave, regardless of how your eldest son eats and sleeps tonight.

Tian Erzhu's family went to bed when they dispersed, leaving Tian Dazhu coldly in the face of the leftover, a small piece of tofu and half cabbage in the stove.

Tian Dazhu cooked soup for himself against the fire of the stove, and then she fell down after boiling tears.

He doesn't know why. Maybe it's all because he doesn't have a son.

The first day of the Chinese New Year.

It snowed in the middle of the night, and there was snow everywhere in the morning. Xu Shuang got up early in the morning. First, he followed everyone to pay New Year's greetings to several generations in the village, and then went to several elderly people with relatives to pay New Year's greetings. After a round call, she came back and was in time to set off the whip.

The sound of firecrackers at the entrance of the village indicates the arrival of the new year.

Xu Shuang put the dumplings into the pot and was ready to go out to sweep the snow after eating.

The road in the village can't be swept out. Today, it's easy to slip when you visit the door to pay New Year.

Wang Ying ate the dumplings in the morning and immediately got up doing nothing.

Xu Shuang also felt very bored recently. The two of them had a paused. Usually, they chatted purely with quilts, and the content of the chat was all-encompassing. Xu Shuang complained to Wang Ying about his brother, and Wang Ying changed the strange patient and family events she had seen in her last life and changed the messy background. The foreword is often not followed, but Xu Shuang is also very popular.

At this time, Xu Shuang is going to sweep the snow, and Wang Ying has nothing to do.

If there is nothing to do, Wang Ying is eager to try and is ready to create a surprise for Xu Shuang.

During this period, she felt that she watched Xu Shuang cook every day, and was edered with unprecedented influence and obtained great skill improvement.

So she is going to cook a dish for Xu Shuang and contribute her housework value.

Xu Shuang didn't know anything. After he left, Wang Ying went down the cellar. In the cellar, Wang Ying turned over a large circle and finally decided what to do.

She is going to steam a rice for Xu Shuang and then stir-fry a cabbage.

I want to eat braised chicken for lunch. Can't you go with a vegetarian dish?

Wang Ying felt that it would be good for her to arrange it like this. If it hadn't been for the stove, she would have made another soup.

If you say it's dry, Wang Ying entered the stove with cabbage.

Half an hour later, Xu Shuang, who was sweeping the snow, was reminded.

"Xu Shuang, look, is it your home that emits black smoke?"

Xu Shuang left the tool and ran back, squeezing her lips tightly on the way to run.

Immediately, there was something good to go to Mrs. Xu, who also rushed to Wang Ying's house.

When he entered the door, Xu Shuang saw the smoke in the stove dispersed. He rushed in and pulled Wang Ying out, and then quickly opened the window to dissipate the air.

Wang Ying looked embarrassed and still had black and gray on her face.

Xu Shuang checked her up and down first and saw that she was not traumat.

"What's going on?"

He remembered that when he went out, he arranged everything on the stove, and the stove also made a small fire. How could there suddenly be black smoke?

Wang Ying rarely couldn't look up her head: "That's right... Steamed rice is not steamed..."

Xu Shuang didn't understand: "How can steamed rice have black smoke?"

He just went in and looked at it. Obviously, he didn't ignite anything.

Wang Ying: "Just... it's possible to burn the rice."

Xu Shuang: ... I don't want a donkey if I study less. Can I emit black smoke when the rice is burnt?

Wang Ying didn't lie. She did cause black smoke in the process of steaming rice. She couldn't say the specific reason, but she steamed it well, and it smelled like a burning...

Xu Shuang helped his forehead. He finally knew why Wang Ying would rather spend money to go to a state-owned restaurant than cook by herself.

What kind of talent can be like this?

Wang Ying also felt it was accidental: "I didn't steam well this time. I can do it next time."

Xu Shuang pressed her back: "It's dead. Just wait to eat it later."

Just do such a bad heart once, and then again, he was scared to death.

Mrs. Xu came in horror. Hearing Xu Shuang say the reason, she patted Wang Ying's hand in a panic: "You girl, you said that Xu Shuang was asked to take care of the kitchen. Why do you do it yourself!"

God knows that her heart is about to beat out when she just heard that it's not good here!

After a false alarm, Xu Shuang quickly cleaned up the scene. Tian Youfu, who came a little later, thought someone had an accident with the fire basin. After all, this was not the case in previous years.

After coming, Xu Shuang said, "It's okay. It's just the soup stewed on the stove at home. I forgot it. It didn't happen until it was dried."

Xu Shuang took Wang Ying's hand behind his back and successfully fooled things.

Tian Youfu couldn't let anyone have an accident. Seeing this, he was at ease and told Xu Shuang a few words to pay attention to the fire.

Before leaving, Tian Youfu glanced at him and his eyes lit up.

He saw Wang Ying's pig!

"This pig is the pig of Wang Yongshun's family!"

Tian Youfu: "Why did you feed it so big!"

Honey, how long has it been? It looks like blowing!

Wang Ying took the opportunity to pave the foundation: "I used the method I saw in the book... In this way, it's spring later. Can you come and see it when you hand over the pigs? I also want to know how big this pig can grow.

Tian Youfu couldn't help nodding: "Okay, okay, if you can feed 200 catties, the advanced elements of our brigade will report one for you this year!"

Even if the people who are called animal husbandry stations come to raise them in person may not be able to raise them so well.

Wang Ying said modestly, "It's better to do it in the book. If this pig can be raised well, I'll report it to you later!"

Tian Youfu was very satisfied. Wang Ying did a barefoot doctor, otherwise with this awareness, he would be so high and low as a women's director or other small cadre.

Wang Ying's cooking is over. Not to mention Xu Shuang, even Mrs. Xu began not to ask Wang Ying to enter the kitchen.

"You are waiting to eat at ease!"

"Don't bother. Xiaoyao's craftsmanship is good. Tell him to do it!"

Wang Ying was deprived of the right to cook, and even lost her right to start...

She felt very lonely.

However, this loneliness didn't last long.

Because the snow began to melt slowly.

Speaking of which is the winter in the mountain village, this is roughly the case. As long as there is no snow half a month after the Spring Festival, it will slowly start to turn into snow. The snow time is not achieved overnight. Instead, it takes half a month to get out of the brigade.

At this time, it is the time when there are the largest number of wrestlers.

Wang Ying's technology was immediately recognized by everyone after an investigation of the dystocia of Qian Chrysanthemum.

People come to her almost every day.

Either I fell or fell. There are a variety of places to fall, arms, leg-wrestling, buttocks, and some face down...

Wang Ying's days are obviously busy.

After three times, Wang Ying was facing a very embarrassing situation.

She didn't have enough herbs. Some people didn't fall, and they were still broken. Many places on the ground that melt quickly are mud, and people who break the skin also have to prevent infection.

The anti-inflammatory tablets originally prepared are not enough.

Wang Ying thought about it and was simply ready to go out to the brigade first and go to the county to buy medicine.

Originally, she should have applied to the health center, but in this case, it was much more convenient for their brigade to go to the town next door than to her own commune. You know, this area is next to the mountain. When she goes to the commune, you have to go to the commune, you have to climb not only the mud of your own brigade, but also the mud of other brigade.

Wang Ying is not guilty.

She and Tian Youfu applied for a letter of introduction, and took the letter of introduction to the county hospital to prescribe medicine.

Xu Shuang will follow.

Wang Ying: "It's unnecessary. I'm just going to buy medicine."

Besides, the road is slippery, and she doesn't ride a bicycle.

But Xu Shuang stared at her with deep eyes.

After staring at it for more than ten seconds, Wang Ying immediately understood.

OK, let's go together.

Wang Ying and Xu Shuang got up early in hand to catch the bus.

Unexpectedly, after they left, there was already a scene in the brigade.

"I just said that I saw someone stealing chicken the day before yesterday. You little three, you have been stealing chickens endlessly, right? I said, why did so many people lose chickens in the brigade this year! They all enter your mouth!"

Chapter 34

Wang Yaozong, who was caught stealing chickens, was Wang Yaozong, who had done more and more bad things recently.

Since picking up a little hen a year ago and then successfully stole a chicken from Li Chunjuan's old opposite Wu Guihua, Wang Yaozong has opened the door to a new world.

In the past, his family lived a good life and couldn't lose his mouth, but he still felt that he didn't spend enough.

I don't have to go to the ground. I still think I don't eat well. If I eat well, I don't wear well. If I wear it well, I feel that I didn't prepare a watch and bicycle for him at home. Anyway, it's always unsatisfactory.

At the same time, he is also famous in the brigade. The whole brigade has calculated that there are only a young man who has not been on the ground at the age of fourteen or five.

Many people in the brigade chewed their tongues leisurely, saying that Wang Yaozong was quite a big man, and it was understandable that he couldn't go to school, but every year when the farmer was busy and went home during the holiday, he didn't see him reach out and said that Wang Yongshun and his family raised a young master.

Especially after Wang Ying tore up Wang Yongshun's family, this kind of rumor is even more continuous.

Apart from this, everyone has a pitiful impression of Wang Yaozong. One is that he has been in school for more time and not in the brigade, and the other is that this guy doesn't like to go out very much.

Anyway, some parents and sisters took care of everything for him at home. When they were free, they turned over idle books to sleep. Only then did Wang Yaozong slip away to communicate with others.

That's why everyone didn't think of him for the first time in this time.

But now it's not possible. Wang Yaozong can't stand the oil-free water at home three times a day. There is less meat at home, and there is no place to find meat in winter. Wang Yaozong lost his mouth for the first time in recent years.

Without oil and water, he went to steal it. Anyway, the stolen chicken will not be eaten for nothing.

Who makes those people stupid? Their chickens don't look good.

This time, Wang Yaozong was caught stealing chicken by a broken-mouthed mother-in-law in the brigade. She and Li Chunjuan were still getting along well. Both of them refer to people who scolded and disliked others and often came together to gossip.

But now, the broken-mouthed mother-in-law hated Li Chunjuan's bleeding.

"I said that your mother has had oil flowers on the corners of her mouth every day, and she became fat when she said. It's fatten your family with the chickens of others in the brigade! Li Chunjuan, get out of here! You are shameless! You eat your son steals chicken. Will your son steal people one day? Are you still helping to hide? A litter of shameless goods!"

The broken-mouthed mother-in-law spapped a few mouths on Wang Yaozong's face, regardless of the scene.

Wang Yaozong couldn't help being beaten and began to fight back in anger.

"Who are you fucking hitting!? What's wrong with stealing your chicken? I can look up on you!"

Although Wang Yaozong was afraid, he was not standing and beaten. He was born unrelied. He was hit in the face, and naturally wanted to fight back.

If you fight back, the situation will be out of control.

The broken-mouthed mother-in-law shouted and howled to attract all the people in the brigade, and even called the man and son to come out and beat the thief.

Wang Yaozong had already returned his hands twice, slapped her mother-in-law's face and slapped her in the waist.

He didn't know that these women in the brigade were all tough roles. He fight back when he was unreasonable, which undoubtedly made the other party seize the handle.

The broken-mouthed woman's man and child came out after copying a fire stick. A young man was on the side with Wang Yaozong and carried the broken stool at home.

Wang Yaozong realized that it was too late to be bad.

The broken-mouthed woman came up with two sticks and rolled Wang Yaozong on the ground and screamed.

"Does one of your mother's thieves dare to go crazy? I can't beat you to death!"

The broken-mouthed mother-in-law was still cheering: "Batter him to death!" Dare to steal our chicken!"

The little son of the broken-mouthed mother-in-law did not take the action seriously. He took the folding stool and came up on Wang Yaozong's waist several times.

By the time Li Chunjuan arrived with the melon-eating crowd, Wang Yaozong had been beaten with a blue nose and swollen face, and the corners of his mouth were rotten, and he couldn't speak clearly.

Li Chunjuan was guilty when she heard the news, but this virtuality no longer existed when she saw her son being beaten.

She blushed on her broken-mouthed mother-in-law, and the two of them picked up their hair and dried up.

"You son, you dare to touch my son! I'm endless with you! Song Huaihua!

"Li Chunjuan, you are a shameless guy. Your family is stealing! You still eat your son steals chicken. Aren't you afraid of bad stomach?"

"Who told you not to care about your chicken! Besides, didn't my son steal it?!

"Bitch! Sooner or later, your son will be a thing to squat on the fence in the classroom!

...

The two fought indiscreomplably, but their momentum was more fierce than Song Huaihua's man's man. There was a little blood in the unconciled snow on the ground. When they fixed his eyes, it was the blood spot brought from the hair they collected.

The people around me listen to lively, but there is something wrong with listening.

"Fuck, Song Huaihua said that she saw Wang Yaozong wander around the east of the brigade to steal chickens two days ago... Didn't Widow Sun's house in Dongtou lose a chicken a few days ago?"

"Widow Sun scolded outside angrily for a long time, and almost got frostbite."

"Hang, I lost one before the New Year! My daughter-in-law also said that it was strange that it didn't snow much this year, so that there would be no food on the mountain to force wild things down the mountain.

"It's true that I have also lost it in previous years, but I haven't lost so much. I'm also puzzled."

"By him to death! No, I have to go up and fight twice. This family is shameless. They sneaked chickens and dogs to our village.

...

Thieves are abominable at any time, especially at this time. A family can raise two chickens. Whose family is not tight? But Wang Yaozong is so good that he stole no less than ten chickens during the winter vacation!

Did your mother spend the holiday or come back to your village to improve her life?

Calculate that your family's three eat a chicken in five or six days. No wonder Wang Yongshun and Li Chunjuan have gained weight this year!

The broken-mouthed mother-in-law was originally the Tian family. There are many families. When she heard of the thieves, a bunch of relatives came to support her. Now Wang Yaozong stole a lot of houses, and everyone couldn't sit still.

Some of them are going to kill chickens during the Spring Festival, but they haven't eaten it this year. Some of them kept eating eggs, and the eggs also flew.

Some people in the family drive meat once or twice a year round and lose chicken. Not only can children eat, but they have been beaten for nothing.

"Shoot him! Shameless. The chickens in my family are all hens who have been kept for a year, and one egg a day is very diligent. In winter, I didn't care about making thick cotton-padded jackets to make chicken coops well, and nailed the door curtains and made a pile of hay, serving more carefully than my mother. Tell this thief to steal it!"

"My mother, I said that I saw Wang Yongshun buried things in the back mountain that day. His mother was burying chicken feathers and chicken bones!"

"By him! After beating, pull it out and approve it! Hang a sign and swim in a brigade one by one!"

The angry emotions of the masses spread quickly. Before long, Li Chunjuan found that it was not good.

Many mothers came to beat her, the most fierce of which was the granddow grandson.

Widow Sun beat people with a runny nose and tears, and bit Li Chunjuan while beating.

"That chicken I left to my daughter when she went out! You mourning bastard! Didn't you feel sad when you ate my chicken? Is that my chicken you ate? That eats my meat!"

Li Chunjuan was bitten, but no one cared about her.

Everyone is angry. There is a fixed number of chickens these days. Who is not tight? Some people don't make a move, so they rely on chicken eggs to exchange some liquidity. Is that chicken? That's the bank at home!

Wang Yaozong is not a thing, so he ruined everyone's banks.

This time is different from the previous events. In the past, everyone had a melon-eating mentality to watch the play. After all, things don't fall on themselves. Just watch the fun.

But the thief came out of his own brigade and came up to commit a crime for a winter and stole ten chickens. Whether it was his own business or not, it was infuriating.

To be fair, although life in the countryside is bitter, everyone is the same. When something happens, most people can empathize. But if you don't live well, you have to steal other people's chickens. Who else can bear this mentality?

When Tian Youfu came, Li Chunjuan and Wang Yaozong had been beaten.

Tian Youfu looked at it. Come on, it doesn't matter now. Let's send someone to see the injury first.

Coincidentally, Wang Ying was not in the brigade today. She went to the county with Xu Shuang to buy medicine.

Tian Youfu immediately made a decision: "Send it to the town's health clinic!"

Unlike before, Tian Youfu made a voice when he encountered such a thing before, and immediately someone would reach out to help. After all, they were all a large team, noisy, and no one wanted to see what big problems people encountered.

But this time it's different.

This is a thief!

The broken-mouthed woman poohed, "Whoever likes to send it!"

The same is true of the crowd next to them. No one is willing to put a hand.

Tian Youfu also knows that everyone hates the thief at this time, but what can he do? Who told him to take care of this team?

Tian Youfu had to go home and call his eldest son and second son to go together.

Ke Tian Yufu's eldest son shrugged his nose, and he was much more than his father's eyes. Exports are directly at the core of the problem.

"Dad, what about Wang Yongshun?"

Tian Youfu also wondered. Indeed, when he just went there, he only saw Li Chunjuan and Wang Yaozong who fainted were beaten, but he didn't see Wang Yongshun.

Tian Youfu's eldest son: "Dad, if there is no one in her house, it's normal for us to hold hands, but Wang Yongshun is good. What if we get involved in this one and don't pay back the medical expenses paid in advance?"

Tian Youfu frowned and shouted, "Go a few, go up the back mountain to see where Wang Yongshun is hiding?"

Looking back, Tian Youfu said, "Don't worry, send someone first." If I can't do it later, I will deduct their work.

If this is the next thing, Tian Youfu, a really difficult family, can't be relaxed, but Wang Yongshun's family and Tian Youfu are also tired.

Who cares about this family?

What are they?

Tian Youfu asked his reluctant eldest son and second son to send Wang Yaozong and Li Chunjuan to the town's health center, and he also followed to see the situation.

But the people in the brigade were not relieved and were still scolding.

"This is really a dark family! Wang Yongshun is not even a thing with his mother-in-law and son!"

I hit it, but everyone still can't swallow this breath.

Thieves should be beaten when they steal, but they don't have to return chickens when they fight?

Impossible!

Therefore, when Tian Youfu returned to the brigade, he found that the matter was big.

The members of the Revolutionary Commission are waiting for him in the brigade.

Chapter 35

The people of the Revolutionary Commission came for a while, and they pretended to start to check when they arrived.

He not only pried the door of Wang Yongshun's house, but also went in and searched around. In this search, half of the chicken that the Wang family hasn't eaten yet. There is also a pool of untreated chicken feathers in the corner of the yard.

Now, the evidence is conclusive. Among the onlookers, Widow Sun saw at a glance that the chicken feather was her own chicken.

Her family is a yellow hen. Isn't the chicken feather in the corner of this color?

Widow Sun was so angry that she couldn't beat Li Chunjuan again. This is the chicken she is going to treat her daughter when she gets married! She cried for several days for this!

There are two people from the Revolutionary Commission, one is a young man with oily flour, and the other is a raw melon egg that looks tender.

Seeing that the situation was clear, the two were about to arrest Wang Yaozong and go back.

Speaking of which, some of the functions of the commune are now under the control of the Revolutionary Commission. Bad elements such as Wang Yaozong are taken over by the Revolutionary Commission first and sent to the militia when they are cleared up.

When Tian Youfu came back, he was facing such a situation.

He couldn't help swearing, and he didn't know who was so fast that he ran to tell the CRIC.

Tian Youfu doesn't want to favor the Wang family, but reporting and not reporting some things are two levels. If it is not reported, Tian Youfu will definitely not leave it in vain. At least let Wang Yongshun make up for everyone's losses.

But if it is reported, the decision to deal with it will not be in his hands.

Tian Youfu was annoyed. Wang Yaozong had done such a thing, and even took him to do a review. There was no need to say in the commune that he had not dealt with the matter well and admit a mistake. This year's advanced brigade also had little hope.

The more Tian Youfu thought about it, the more he felt that this was his mother's business!

He knows about losing chickens in the brigade, but no one thinks about it! Tian Youfu died unjustly.

Their brigade is against the mountain, and there are not only wild cats, but also wild foxes and weasels.

He can't prevent this kind of thing in advance every year like a wild boar, but the family can only keep an eye on the door.

Besides, their brigade is strictly controlled, and some unstable factors have long been cleaned up by Tian Youfu.

He really didn't expect a thief to be released in the brigade!

The little thief is still very bold!

Even if you take a break and steal it again, this year is over, and most of the people who still keep chickens refer to chickens laying eggs, which are particularly strict. And when the weather is warm, the wild animals don't like to go down the mountain.

You still stole it at this time! What a bitch is to put your head on the belt and wait for others to catch you, right?

Wang Yaozong solved such a thing, and Tian Youfu also broke the jar and broke it. When he saw the people of the Revolutionary Committee, he would deal with it with it.

Anyway, I don't care!

Raw melon eggs shouted a few slogans with a serious face, and asked how much Wang Yaozong had stolen. In the next calculation, ten chickens, the one that he didn't steal today, was also killed, a total of eleven chickens.

Chickens are not cheap now, especially chickens that have been raised for a year. The weight has increased, and the price is calculated.

The young man with oil noodles made a look: "The price is 33 yuan."

Three yuan a chicken is a normal price.

But the onlookers are not happy.

A chicken costs three yuan. They would rather have chicken!

Well-mained chickens can lay eggs!

However, everyone dares not complain about the prestige of the Revolutionary Commission, so they can only look at Tian Youfu aggrievedly.

Tian Youfu: ...

Look at me drying the ball!

Tian Youfu is really tired. He thinks he has committed too many years this year. How to start the New Year!

The people of the Revolutionary Committee heard that Wang Yaozong was in the health center, and they were immediately dissatisfied.

"This kind of bad person should be beaten by the masses. How can he be sent for treatment? In my opinion, it's better to explain his criminal facts first.

The young man with oily noodles speaks in a gentle way, but he does things fiercely.

Tian Youfu looked right about everything you said: "He has no big problem. The health office said he could be discharged from the hospital today."

Wang Yaozong didn't know if he was too cowardly or something. He pretended to faint early, and he was not as beaten as Li Chunjuan. So as soon as I sent it to the health center, it was said it was a skin trauma.

The raw melon egg still looked serious. He let Tian Youfu take a few people with him, and then he took Wang Yaozong back for review.

He felt that the man's dare to steal chicken showed that he must have done something else.

Bad people are all like this. He has experience.

Tian Youfu also agreed to Lisuo and asked him to take it directly to Wang Yaozong.

After sending the two people from the Revolutionary Commission away, Tian Youfu began to find the air cylinder.

"Where is Wang Yongshun! Where is that groutd dod?! "

If the son does something bad, he can't be a father! In particular, Tian Youfu looked down on Wang Yongshun's appearance of shrinking back in such a matter.

The Revolutionary Committee took Wang Yaozong away. He had to grab Wang Yongshun and clean up for a meal, and then asked him what he planned to do!

The people in the brigade were also looking for Wang Yongshun. Everyone agreed that the goods were hiding in the mountain, so they immediately arranged people to go up the mountain to look for it in three or five.

Tian Youfu secretly took his luck, and he was going to clean up Wang Yongshun for a while.

I used to watch Li Chunjuan's mixed accounts, but now I see, where is Li Chunjuan's mixed accounts? That's Wang Yongshun's hiding too deep!

Besides, on Wang Ying's side, Wang Ying went to the county to buy medicine this time, and Xu Shuang was prepared to buy some of her own "necessities".

The two arrived in town very early. Wang Ying asked Xu Shuang, "Why don't we go to the restaurant first?"

Xu Shuang also felt that it was almost time to go back to work, so the two went to a state-owned hotel first.

I didn't find out that the state-owned restaurant that should have opened at 8 a.m. At this time, it was not only deserted in front of the door, but even the door was not opened!

Xu Shuang frowned, but he never thought that the hotel could still be like this.

This is for the public. How can we not go to work on time?

Wang Ying sighed for a moment and pulled Xu Shuang to leave first: "It seems that Xie Yuejin wants money this time and no future."

Last year, the two analyzed that Xie Yuejin either worked hard to get his place in the hotel or secretly hid things, but Xu Shuang would definitely not leave people in the back kitchen in the future.

These two roads are reprimanded, and it is impossible to have another benefit if you choose one.

Wang Ying always thought that this man was shrewd, and nine out of ten wanted to squeeze Xu Shuang's seat first, and then plotted for her own benefits.

But now, this guy is obviously determined not to let go of this period of oil and water.

I didn't make breakfast in the morning, and I didn't sell steamed buns. Are you going to swallow all the oil and water?

Xu Shuang squeezed Wang Ying's finger tightly and didn't know what she was thinking.

When the two were in the cold wind, Xu Shuang suddenly reacted, put aside his thoughts and stuffed Wang Ying's hand into her pocket to warm him.

Wang Ying sweetly intersangled Xu Shuang's fingers. They were both thick, and the only frozen ones were their ears.

Xu Shuang was so angry that she forgot to wear a hat, and Wang Ying remembered the childhood winter artifact in her last life - ear protection!

Oh, this winter is about to pass. By the next winter, she is so tall that she can get a set of ear protection for Mrs. Xu Shuang and herself!

The car is coming, which is a long time later than the previous one. This is normal. Who made the road too slippery at this time?

Wang Ying and Xu Shuang got in the car. There were not many people in the car, and there was another seat!

Xu Shuang pressed Wang Ying on his seat, and he stood facing Wang Ying.

When the two arrived in the city, Xu Shuang first took Wang Ying to see his master Chen Dong.

This time, I didn't go to Chen Dong's house again, but went to the state-owned hotel in the county.

As soon as Wang Ying entered the hotel, she couldn't walk. State-owned hotels in the county...

It's so big!

There are three state-owned hotels in the town as big!

There are only two people collecting money in front of them, and a few idle waiters are sitting and chatting.

Xu Shuang found someone to bring a message to his master. After a while, Chen Dong came out of the back kitchen.

"Oh, didn't you spend the winter in the brigade this year? This came out early."

It is rare for Chen Dong not to see his apprentice for so long. When he met, he first grabbed Wang Ying a fried melon seed.

Wang Ying happily hugged the melon seeds and knocked on the edge. Xu Shuang made a small story to Master Xu Xu, but she didn't carry Wang Ying behind her back, but her voice was not very loud.

Fortunately, Wang Ying's good listening is correct.

Chen Dong: "It's still the old number before. You should have prepared it earlier. If you look almost in a few days, just send it to me."

Xu Shuang: "Do you want that fish?"

Chen Dong: "Is there a fish? Is it the kind of big fish you brought last time? Prepare three for me first, and I'll knock on the door and try."

Xu Shuang: "I don't think it will sell much in spring, and we have to leave a gap for fish spawning until summer and winter are inseparable."

Chen Dong: "Ocform! I'll ask Liu Duo to send you another list later.

...

After the two finished speaking, Xu Shuang ordered another fried chicken noodles with sauce for Wang Ying: "This is my master's specialty. I don't make as good as him."

Chen Dong raised the corners of his mouth proudly. He had a good skill in his life and accepted a talented apprentice, who was suppressed by his apprentice every day. But there are also one or two dishes that he is unique. He cooks too many times and can be touched with his eyes closed.

At this point, if Xu Shuang wants to surpass him, at least it will take some more years to accumulate.

Wang Ying's eyes were shining: "Okay, okay!"

Not long after Chen Dong returned to the back kitchen, a waiter came out with two bowls of fried chicken noodles with sauce.

Chicken nuggets with thick oil and red sauce are wrapped in white noodles, and there are also potato nuggets that are stir-fried until brown and stewed until the noodles, red chili skins...

Wang Ying swallowed a sip of water and couldn't wait to pick up a chopstick to eat.

The mouth is salty, spicy and spicy. The spicy taste is actually a trace of sweetness. The sauce is so thick that it hangs on the noodles. It's just right if it's salty or light. The noodles are also strong and smooth. With chicken nuggets, people linger in the middle of the spicy food.

Wang Ying dried a large bowl of fried chicken noodles with sauce in one go. She regretted looking at the sauce in the bowl. She should call another steamed bun. Based on her experience, the steamed bun must be delicious with the topping!

Chen Dong knocked the melon seeds in front of his apprentice and his apprentice's daughter-in-law, and his proud eyes narrowed.

Wang Ying gave Chen Dong a thumbs up: "It's delicious! The sauce is delicious, the chicken nuggets are well processed, and the potatoes are stewed just right!

Chen Dong was stunned by Wang Ying's flattery: "Next time you come again, I'll do it for you!" Just report my name and register it!"

Wang Ying tasted the deliciousness of fried chicken noodles with sauce and nodded for sure!

She will definitely come to eat it for the second time!

Chen Dong: "By the way, I haven't asked what you are doing in town yet?"

Even if his apprentice can't come as he wants, after all, he has to issue a letter of introduction every time from the brigade to the city, so Chen Dong usually goes to Xu Shuang or arrange a nephew to go if he is in an emergency.

Xu Shuang explained that the main reason for this visit was that Wang Ying wanted to buy medicine for the brigade. Chen Dong clapped his hands and said, "Is that unlucky? You wait."

Chen Dongshen mysteriously took a bag and handed it to Xu Shuang: "Pake this thing to Dr. Chen in the county hospital for me, and then say that this is what he wants."

Xu Shuang was about to open it. Chen Dong giggled and said, "It's useless for you to watch it. Young man can't use it."

Xu Shuang, Wang Ying: ...

Xu Shuang immediately disliked and didn't want to touch it.

Chen Dong also told, "Remember to find a place where there is no one to give it."

He is really afraid that this wooden apprentice will do another public direct behavior. Isn't that bad for his reputation?

Xu Shuang pulled Wang Ying away, and the bag was also thrown in the cloth bag he brought at will.

When the two walked far away, they could still hear Chen Dong's laughter behind them.

Wang Ying had nothing to say, "What did you just say to your master? What's the order?"

Xu Shuang: "Actually, the limelight has been too tight in the past two years. I don't go out much. I always work with my master. My master knows many cadres, family workers and some gourmets. These people have to try some mountain goods, so I'm responsible for getting mountain goods, and the master helped them out.

Wang Ying's eyes were bright: "Is that making a lot of money?"

Xu Shuang looked at her financial fan and smiled, "It's not much, but it's more than my salary."

He explained, "In fact, the city is more strictly controlled, especially for many people live in tube buildings. Whoever eats something good has to know. Therefore, it is usually a mountain goods, and occasionally some meat is delivered, and no matter how much it is, I dare not. Especially if the grain is eaten every day, it will also be targeted.

"It's like the beginning of spring now. What can be taken out is the mushrooms on the mountain after a raining day, as well as some wild vegetables. These things are sent by relatives in the countryside, which can be eaten rare and not conspicuous.

Xu Shuang didn't think it was bad. He got up early and was greedy for the mountain goods by himself when he was out of life. Every time he carried people behind his back, and the people in the brigade didn't know it, and even Mrs. Xu knew very little about it.

Although the income in these two years is not as good as that of previous years, Xu Shuang and Chen Dong agree. In special times, it is not a bad thing for them to be cautious.

In addition, both of them are public jobs, and they can't be too ostentatious.

Therefore, since the past, Chen Dong has been in contact with only three or five families. He is talking about relatives and old friends. As long as he can't grasp the money paid at the scene and delivered at the other, he can say that he is something brought by visiting relatives and friends.

I can't even grab the handle.

Xu Shuang: "I'll take you up the mountain a few days later. There will be more good things on the mountain."

The mountains of spring begin to give selflessly to people after waking up.

Wang Ying thought of all kinds of delicious mushrooms and spring wild vegetables, and she was also greedy.

Fortunately, spring is coming soon!

When the two arrived at the county hospital, Xu Shuang frowned and found the doctor surnamed Chen and stuffed Chen Dong's entrusted things with each other.

Dr. Chen was overjoyed. He didn't ask for himself. He asked for it for his relatives.

Oh, people are middle-aged!

Looking at the young man in front of him, Dr. Chen couldn't help envy him.

I was the same when I was young! Good physique! What a good appearance!

Xu Shuang followed Wang Ying to buy the medicine needed by the brigade, and then inquired for a while before touching the gynecology department.

Xu Shuang was uncomfortable: "How can this be sold in gynecology!"

Wang Ying is not surprised that men and women seem to worry about the women in the public's impression. If a man worries, he has to be taken care of. Is there something wrong with his brain?

In the territory of the gynecology department, Xu Shuang was not easy to enter. Wang Ying went in by herself and soon came out, carrying a paper bag the size of her palm in her hand.

Xu Shuang's eyes were strange, "Isn't it a little small?"

I always feel that there are not enough 20 or 30 pieces of this small bag!

What is that enough? There is no amount for a month!

Wang Ying: ...

"A lot."

The doctor was stunned when he heard that she wanted a condom. After turning over for a long time, he gave her more than half of the drawer, and told her particularly considerately that she could wash and use it again!

Wang Ying's ears are a little red. God washes and uses them again. Can't you really use this kind of thing repeatedly?

I couldn't help it. Wang Ying pulled Xu Shuang out of the gate of the hospital and whispered.

Xu Shuang also felt that it was not easy to use it again, but...

Xu Shuang: "I'll go back and write to my brother."

Wang Ying:????

"He is in the provincial capital. He should be easy to do this thing."

Wang Ying also said that the doctor told her that there were limited number of people who knew condoms in a small county, so they didn't leave much in their hospital.

After saying that, Xu Shuang was gently punched by Wang Ying. Wang Ying stuffed the paper bag with him and left first.

Xu Shuang had to chase behind.

The two got on the shuttle bus like this.

It was not until he arrived in town that Xu Shuang took Wang Ying's hand as he wished.

Both of them had sweet smiles on their faces, but this sweetness converged when they saw the state-owned hotel that was still closed.

In the afternoon, the state-owned hotel hasn't opened yet!

Xu Shuang didn't see it. He took Wang Ying's hand and returned to the brigade.

Wang Ying followed him and asked, "It doesn't matter?"

Xu Shuang: "It doesn't matter. Anyway, I'm still resting."

Wang Ying thought about it, it was also true. Close the door. It won't go bankrupt. When Xu Shuang returns to work later, these have nothing to do with him.

The two returned to the brigade.

As soon as I got to the brigade, I heard a noise.

"I found Wang Yongshun! I found Wang Yongshun!"

"Good boy, this man accidentally fell down on the mountain! I fainted in the mountain corner. I said, why can't we find it?

"Have you carried it up?"

"I'm carrying it up. Even if there seems to be something wrong with my leg, I guess I have to send it to town."

Wang Ying wondered, "What's wrong? Did my uncle fall into the mountain?"

The aunt who was already foaming shined at Wang Ying and said, "Don't send it!" Wang Ying is back!"

For the first time, Wang Ying felt that she was a big shot. Anyone who saw her was relieved and rushed home for her.

"Go back and have a look. Your uncle is afraid of hiding in the mountain, but he stepped on the empty corner. He hasn't woken up yet."

Wang Ying then ate melons all the way.

Wang Yaozong's chicken theft was found. Roar!

Li Chunjuan and Wang Yaozong were beaten. Haha!

The Revolutionary Committee escorted Wang Yaozong away. Uh-huh!

Wang Yongshun fell into the mountains. I'll go!

...

Wang Ying really regrets it. Why did she go to the city today?

She should stay and watch the fun!

But it's not too late. Wang Ying obviously saw that she could rub her tail!

She rushed home and carried the medicine box on her back.

It's not that she is too kind to save her uncle and complain with virtue or something. Wang Ying doesn't have that kindness.

But Wang Yongshun was very happy when he woke up now!

He is dizzy. It's not easy for everyone to ask him for chicken money! After all, the family was scratched and injured. It doesn't seem appropriate to ask for more money.

Wang Ying said, what's wrong with this?

She must tell her uncle to face all this soberly!

Sure enough, Tian Youfu was relieved when he saw Wang Ying coming back.

In the expectant eyes of the brigade, Lisop's needles were pricked down and immediately woke up Wang Yongshun.

While everyone marveled at Wang Ying's superb medical skills, they all looked at Wang Yongshun with debt collection faces.

This man was also amazing. His wife and children were beaten, and he ran up the mountain by himself.

If you have the ability, don't come down on the mountain all your life!

I don't have to face all this when I come down!

Wang Ying gave way and retired.

She can understand Wang Yongshun's psychology very well.

Wang Yongshun was probably born to live by careful thinking. He ran and felt that everyone would definitely let Tian Youfu come forward to solve it in the end. Tian Youfu came forward to solve the problem, and it was estimated that he would lose money and pick up dung. Although it doesn't look good or not, it's not a big deal.

But if he also comes forward, everyone may fight with him!

It's a process to catch thieves in the countryside. Let's talk about it.

Wang Yongshun doesn't want to be beaten. Although he loves his son, he has no idea of being beaten for him.

His own skin is very expensive. He can't help cutting corners when he works on the ground. How can he stand the pain of being beaten?

Wang Yongshun is determined to avoid everyone's excitement first, and then go down the mountain to finish.

At that time, he will cry and kneel down and lose money. If he doesn't say it well, it will be fine.

But he thought about beauty, but he didn't expect two things. One is that he was popular, but he went to the Revolutionary Committee and immediately revealed the internal problems of the brigade. Tian Youfu couldn't control it, and he didn't want to take care of it.

The second thing is that he didn't expect that he was so unlucky. After going up the mountain, he stepped on the empty foot and even missed the time to go down the mountain.

If Tian Youfu hadn't let people search the mountain, he would still faint in the mountains now! At this time, the temperature is still very low in the morning and evening. Then lie down and wait until it gets dark. He may really have an accident.

It's hard to say whether it's a blessing or a curse.

Wang Ying watched Wang Yongshun wake up.

Wang Yongshun woke up and it hurt a lot. His leg was scratched by stone. Although it did not affect his muscles and bones, it hurts!

He is so painful that he is about to cry!

Wang Ying stood aside in gloating disaster, waiting for everyone to take charge of Wang Yongshun to collect debts.

Wang Yongshun was instantly surrounded by angry members. These people didn't care whether Wang Yongshun was in pain or not, and they came up and grabbed him for money.

"Your son stole one of my little hens! Give me three yuan!"

"Your son stole me with a big rooster! Three yuan is too small, at least four yuan!"

"Give us the money quickly!"

...

Wang Yongshun sweated coldly in pain. As soon as he woke up, he didn't know that his son had been arrested and his daughter-in-law had also entered the sanitary. He also thought that Tian Youfu was so lucky that he found someone to find him.

He was full of hurriedly taking things down and then asked him to take medicine.

"Give it! Everyone is a villager... I'm sure I won't be worthy. It's me... I didn't teach my son well..."

Before putting this before, everyone thought too much and felt that Wang Yongshun was implicated.

But now...

"Bah! Rural relatives, does your son dare to steal chickens?"

"Do you want a face? It's up to you if your son doesn't teach it well!"

"Where you are not bad or not, give me back my three yuan now!"

Wang Yongshun was stunned. He is now in pain and at a loss.

His eyes fell on Wang Ying next to her, and he immediately had to stir up the water.

"Three girls! Sanya! Help your uncle! Uncle knows that you used to hate uncle, but you say a few words for your uncle! Uncle's family really doesn't have money. Please help your uncle make some first..."

Before he finished speaking, Wang Ying pouted back: "Un Uncle, what you said, Yaozong's cousin made a mistake. It must be your responsibility. The two of us have been separated for a long time, and I don't want to deal with this kind of thing about your family. Besides, my cousin was taken away by the Revolutionary Commission, and I also want to draw a line with him. He stole collective property, which hindered everyone's interests? I dare not fight against the crowd.

Wang Ying said clearly that several people who were ready to move immediately rested. Wang Ying is rich, but she is unre willing to give, and you don't want it. Besides, Wang Ying's steady, accurate and fierce needle just now made many people have thoughts in their hearts.

I quarreled with the barefoot doctor in the brigade. In case something happens in the future, can I still find someone else?

Therefore, even if she couldn't like Wang Ying's broken-mouthed mother-in-law, she didn't talk to it. Everyone acquiesced that they still asked Wang Yongshun for money.

Wang Yongshun was stunned when he heard that his son had been taken away by the Revolutionary Committee.

Why is it still involved in the Revolutionary Committee?

Isn't this just stealing a chicken? As for the upper revolution committee?

Before Wang Yongshun figured out his mind, Tian Youfu took over him.

Tian Youfu exported to Wang Yongshun Zu'an for almost ten minutes, and finally came out the depression in his heart.

Wang Yongshun was dizzy when he was sprayed. He asked, "Captain, I recognized my mistake. But how can we send the child to the Revolutionary Committee? Isn't that bad for my family's future?"

The people next to him immediately sneered, "Why can't you send it to the Revolutionary Committee?" Steal chickens and dogs, and steal ten at once. Shouldn't you swim on the street?"

Wang Yongshun shook his head. It shouldn't be!

Didn't Tian Youfu come forward and fined money after cleaning up their family, and then pick up the dung?

What is this sent to the Revolutionary Committee?

But the onlookers didn't think so, and everyone hated Wang Yaozong.

In addition to stealing chickens and dogs, everyone is most angry. Even the second-rate people of the next brigade did not stare at their brigade, nor stole ten at once!

Even if you steal, you know that the water is long and the rabbit doesn't eat grass.

But what about Wang Yaozong?

Steal your own brigade and steal so much in a row.

With the relationship between neighbors over the years, a large team of mutual understanding has become a convenient condition for him to commit a crime.

The most annoying thing here is Wang Yongshun and Li Chunjuan.

Your son is a bastard. You are your father and mother. If you don't stop him, you still know it and don't report it. It's up to him!

Especially for those who lost their chickens, they thought that Li Chunjuan had been to her own house every time she lost the chicken.

Let's cooperate with your family!

Be a mother, be a son, and a father is responsible for eating?

A litter is not something!

Wang Yongshun realized that things were not good, so he cried bitterly, "Hometowners, I really don't have that much money to compensate you... You knew before I had separated the family. There were so many savings in my family... If I hadn't been hungry, I wouldn't have lost my conscience..."

People around him gritted their teeth and cut their teeth: "Do you do that when you are hungry?" Whose family has never been hungry? Even in winter, everyone didn't eat openly. Who is not 50% full? Oh, if you are hungry, you can steal chickens. Will you set fire no matter how hungry you are?"

Wang Yongshun is completely Muggled. He still has some money in his hand, but how can he take it out?

First of all, it can't explain the embarrassment when he separated from Wang Ying, and he knew that his son was sent to the Revolutionary Committee, and he had to take money to save his son! Not to mention that he still has injuries, it costs money to cure!

Wang Yongshun made up his mind, so he won't give it!

Either these people look for Wang Ying, or these people are waiting!

Wait for him to get his son out!

Isn't it just a chicken that can get his son into the tiger and wolf's nest?

Or is it a large group of villagers who treat him like this?

At the critical moment, Tian Youfu spoke.

Tian Youfu is a person who has never believed that Wang Yongshun has no savings. This person has too many eyes. When he abused Wang Ying in the past, he didn't forget to leave a way out for himself. He asked Li Chunjuan to sing the black face, and he came to sing the white face.

Can this man not have money in his hand? It's impossible.

Tian Youfu: "Wang Yongshun, you can either give this money now, or you will deduct the credit, but from the credit, the brigade will directly add 20% to you."

Tian Youfu doesn't like Wang Yongshun's work. Even if this person goes to the ground to earn points, he is not real. He feels at a loss after adding 20%!

But there's nothing we can do. Let's make trouble again. If you can't say it well, the angry members will also send Wang Yongshun to the Revolutionary Committee.

It's still his people who will be lost.

Tian Youfu did not intend to take care of Wang Yaozong anymore. Wang Yaozong went to the Revolutionary Committee and couldn't take off a layer of skin.

Then his top priority is to deal with Wang Yongshun's affairs and pay back the money.

No matter what happens next, he is lazy!

As soon as Tian Youfu said this, Wang Yongshun turned out.

Up to now, he no longer pretends and stares at Tian Youfu with hatred.

He didn't understand why he was so unlucky. Captain Tian Youfu!

Wang Yongshun trembled and felt great unity from his trouser pocket, and the people around him lit up in an instant. Wang Yongshun didn't forget to bring his belongings when he went up the mountain. When he took it out, his heart was bleeding.

He gave the money to Tian Youfu, who took it back and opened it to the families who lost the chicken.

The people around each other looked at each other and understood what they wanted to say.

Wang Yongshun united and looked at least seven or eight.

This man is really good enough to pretend. He took out more than a dozen yuan before the family was separated.

Wang Ying also looked at Wang Yongshun in her spare time. Wang Yongshun shrank and turned straightforward.

He thinks what should Wang Ying do if she can't take herself anyway? Who can explain that the money is hers? It's not wrong to leave some family background at home!

Wang Ying went home with a sneer.

Xu Shuang didn't know, so he followed in.

Everyone who watched the bustle left and left Wang Yongshun alone. Wang Yongshun's leg was injured and couldn't move when he lay there.

But now no one wants to pay attention to him, and no one lifts him to the health center.

Wang Ying closed the door of his house, and Xu Shuang puzzled, "Don't you ask him where the money came from?"

Wang Ying shrugged her shoulders: "If there is anything to ask, he can't admit it."

However...

Wang Ying looked relaxed: "He is rich, let's see."

Sure enough, Wang Yongshun's scream came outside the door soon.

Wang Yongshun looked poor and shouted at Wang Ying across the door and begged Wang Ying to treat him.

Wang Ying was unmoved.

Wang Yongshun did not move his muscles and bones, but his skin and flesh were injured. Although the injury was serious, it was actually not a big problem. She is not the Virgin Mary, and Wang Yongshun still owes the debts to the original owner and the original mother!

Wang Yongshun begged for a long time and saw that Wang Ying was not going out, so he shouted.

Wang Ying still ignores it.

After a while, Wang Yongshun felt that his heat was losing.

He panicked and he can't die!

Fortunately, Tian Youfu still remembered him and brought someone over and asked Wang Yongshun to take him to the health center.

However, as Wang Ying expected, the helpers were unreant and asked Wang Yongshun to give money before sending it.

If it were someone else, Tian Youfu would not allow such a thing to happen, but this was Wang Yongshun...

Tian Youfu: "You can discuss it yourself."

Two young people opened their mouths for five yuan each person and said they would be sent to the town to Wang Yongshun.

Wang Yongshun was unhung, bargained on both sides, and finally got six yuan.

Wang Ying was happy to hear the sound outside.

At this beginning, Wang Yongshun couldn't keep the money in his hand.

Wang Yongshun was sent to the town's health center. Li Chunjuan was beaten with few pieces of good meat. The couple officially met in the health center.

As for Wang Yaozong, there was no letter after he was sent away.

Wang Ying lived a beautiful life. Sooner or later, Wang Yongshun's family came to a conclusion, so she was not in a hurry.

Tian Youfu fell into blood and went to the commune for a review. After coming back, he was dark for several days.

Wang Yongshun's family of three, who are hospitalized and those who go in are not something that can have results for a moment and a half.

At this stall, the snow has finally melted. The brigade is going to start spring ploughing this year.

And Qian Juhua also ushered in the day of separation.

On the day of the separation, Wang Ying didn't go. This kind of thing was covered with the door. Her family could still go to see the fun. There was no need for her foreign surname to go.

On the contrary, Tian Youfu went, and Tian Dazhu married him in the end.

Wang Ying didn't know the process. She knew that afternoon, the money chrysanthemum after confinement came to her, and her face was relaxed that she had never seen before.

"Wang Ying, here you are. This is the previous medicine money and consultation money."

Qian Juhua gave Wang Ying a great unity.

Wang Ying did not refuse, but after accepting it, she found seven yuan for chrysanthemum.

"The medicine used was very cheap, not so much."

Qian Juhua pushed it twice, but Wang Ying still refused. In the end, I had to take back the money.

Wang Ying: "The separation is over, so where are you going to live?"

Qian Juhua thought for a moment, "I thought, either rent a spacious house to live first, or live in a dilapidated house like the decentralized person."

Qian Juhua knew that her nature was unpleasant. She originally wanted to live in a shabby house. But considering that the three daughters can't live in a shabby house, what's the danger if they can't see it behind?

Qian Juhua knew that the "first person to divorce" in her brigade is no different from a widow now.

Everyone said that there were many right and wrong in front of the widow's door.

She doesn't want to find another one, but with her daughter, life is not so easy to live.

It's always not so convenient to live under the eaves with someone else's house. I don't live under one roof. I'm alone and afraid of danger.

Wang Ying looked at her hesitant and thought it was time.

She took the money chrysanthemum to see her pig.

Qian Juhua didn't know, so Wang Ying simply broke it: "My uncle's family raised the pig very thin before, and this pig has been fat for several months."

Qian Juhua was very surprised. How can this pig look thin?

Wang Ying: "I thought, I would like to suggest to the captain that the task of our brigade used to be raised separately. I don't think it's very good. One is that there is no standard for separate farming, and in the end, it only fattened the pigs. Why don't we raise part of it collectively? Isn't it our collective? In this way, you can also divide pork several times in the middle of the year, even if it is less. It's more or less interesting.

Qian Juhua looked at Wang Ying excitedly.

Wang Ying smiled and said, "There must be a trick to raise pigs. I saw in the book that it is said that raising pigs and feeding pig grass grows slowly, and it is also done by feeding some acorns and sweet potato vines. Our team will grow a small piece of sweet potato vine. At that time, sweet potatoes will come out to make vermicelli, and the remaining sweet potato residue of the vermicelli can also be fed to pigs..."

Wang Ying's words are not empty. Raising pigs now is indeed not as good as before. The main reason is that people lack food, and it is impossible to feed pigs naturally.

But if it's just a small piece of sweet potato field, I guess the brigade will still like it.

Sweet potatoes, there are a lot. It's not bad behavior not to feed pigs directly with sweet potatoes.

I can also give you some noodles at the end of the year. Why not?

Qian Juhua held Wang Ying's hand tightly: "As long as the brigade wants to, I will definitely raise the pigs who are fat!"

Her physical foundation is broken and she can't go to the ground.

Raising pigs is not tiring, but you can't be idle. She thought it was just right that she could feed the pig while taking care of her daughter. She is not afraid of being tired!

Wang Ying saw that she agreed, so she took her to Tian Youfu.

Tian Youfu was talking to the secretary, and his eyebrows were full of joy.

Wang Ying raised her eyebrows and asked what was good.

Tian Youfu's eyebrows danced: "Our team added two more pigs to this year's task, and divided the indicators of two sheep!"

Wang Ying and Qian Juhua looked at each other, and both of them were happy.

However, Qian Juhua is happy that she is more likely to raise pigs by herself.

And what Wang Ying thinks about is...

Mutton! Lamb dumplings, mutton buns, mutton pot, mutton scorpions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 69 7
我的房车旅馆[天灾] 作者:孤独的兔子舞 Not my story
1.5M 135K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
63.5K 628 19
Lu Zhiqing was admitted to university and returned to the city, he did not forget to take their mothers back to the city. Her husband's family didn't...
154K 2K 86
https://m.shubaow.net/218/218886/ Author: Bamboo of An Gong Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Latest: Chapter 88 Fanwai·Spring...