Red Lycoris || Hyunlix

By takizawah

A brutal serial killer, murders his victims in Seoul streets willingly, he steals their hearts from their che... More

Case1: The savior
Case2: New Partner
Case3: Devilish
Case4: Golden Heart
Case5: too Close to the Stars
Case6: Who is She?
Case7: Cigarettes
Case8: the Fool
Case9: Waste
Case 10: in your Hands
Case11: Mad World
Case 12: Red Lights
Case13: Sleeping Beauty
Case14: Hidden
Case15: you Wish to Die
Case16: Left Alone
Case17: Puppet Show
Case18: the One Who Made Us
Case19: the One Who Saved Us.
Case20: Get out alive
Case21: Dear Friend
Case22: Spit in My Face
Case 23: i Need you
Case24: your Scars
Case 25: Lilly Garden
Case26: Dinner
Case28: the Animal Inside of You
Case29: the One Who Left
Case30: Family
Case31: 3rd Eye
Case32: Wish to Suffer
Case33: his Best Ability
Case34: Fallen Star
Case 35: Loveable
Case36: Silver Boy
Case37: First Mission
Case38: Agony
Case 39: Wonderful Feeling
Case40: Strange Fascination
Case41: Couple Rings
Case42: Heart to Heart
Case 43: The Last Kiss
Case 44: Farewell
Case45: Numb
Case46: Confession
Case47: Another Life
Case48: for his Happiness
Case49: Murder Fantasies
Case50: Real Side
Case51: Delimma
Case52: Enigmatic
Case53: Real Fake
Case54: Russian Roulette
Case55: Lunatic
Case56: his Fault
Case57: First Bloom
Case58: Real he
Case59: Unstable
Case60: Blackout
Case61: Wine
Case62: your Desire
Case63: Final Destination
Case64: Leave you Behind
Case65: One More Chance
Case66: Red Lycoris
Case67: Sayonara/ The end

Case27: Devil in Disguise

2.1K 84 81
By takizawah

"Jeongin what's happened to your nose?"

Seungmin said and put his spoon into the soup bowl. Jeongin took down the bloody tissue and raised his eyebrows, stared at Felix who was chewing a bite calmly.

"Ask him!"

Hyunjin glanced at everyone but his eyes fixed on Felix, everyone was staring at black haired, a feeling he hated. Felix didn't want to look at Seungmin, it made him sick down to his stomach to have such a vile creature sitting in front of him.

Felix smirked and remained silent, Jeongin's red nose looked like a clown, it was so funny.

Jeongin clicked his neck, no one had treated him like this in his entire life, he would torture anyone who disrespected him, Every night he dreamed about what would happen if he had Felix for himself.

Hyunjin was a little surprised by Felix's smile, Definitely nothing made him happier than punching Jeongin.

"Shit Did you seriously get beaten by him for the second time?"

Seungmin scoffed, it was entertaining for him to watch those two. Jeongin moved his head closer to him, he wanted to go on black haired nerves but he didn't want to make Hyunjin angry.

"Ah, Hyung I just wanted to be friendly and compliment his voice."

Jeongin said as he pouted his lips, Seungmin started to laugh, knowing what he meant by his voice while Felix found it annoying, he was thinking how to hit the plate of soup in Jeongin's face.

"By the way Felix, Chan still hasn't stopped looking for you."

This was probably the first dialogue that Seungmin had with Felix after the past events, which was also a bad choice. Changbin shook his head, knowing that Felix was sensitive about Chan.

The bite remained in Felix's mouth, all his memories with Chan were disappearing from his brain. How long hr had been here when people outside were disappointed to find him? perhaps Time had no meaning here.

Little by little, he was forgetting all the things that belonged to his life outside of these walls, But Chan, yes he remembered him, he was the most important person in his life.

But What was the point of even looking for him? It was ridiculous that Seungmin was still acting like a good person out there in front of police.

"oh seriously? What a pity you didn't tell him that Someone I trusted hit me from the back with a damn stick and bunch of fucking psychopaths imprisoned me Seung-min-shi."

Felix mumbled without any fear, he was just like a sheep among all those wolves, but he still didn't want to admit that they were superior to him.

Hyunjin didn't like Felix's way of talking at all, maybe his kitten needed more training. He didn't say anything and ate his food in silence to see where the discussion would go.

Seungmin smirked, he thought he was seeing the real Felix after all this time, he wished he could apologize to him for betraying him and be friends again, but he knew that Felix didn't like anyone here except Hyunjin.

Seungmin knew Felix was a spiteful person, so he definitely wanted to kill him with his bare hands but he didn't care that much, he liked angry Felix more.

"I'm sorry about that, it's better to forget and have a new beginning."

Seungmin shrugged and silenced by Hyunjin's soft cough, it didn't matter how Felix got here, sooner or later his whole being would belong to Hyunjin.

And taller hadn't even started training his little cat yet, he was going to make Felix a maniac just like himself.

Felix stood up, he knew that the only person here who was going to be punished by, was Hyunjin and to be honest he kinda liked it.

Without looking at Hyunjin's piercing gaze on him, he took slow steps and walked towards Seungmin, he smiled kindly. He approached him and put his hand on his shoulder, everyone was silent, staring at them.

"Yes mate byegones are bygones..."

Felix took the bowl of soup gently, poured it all over Seungmin's pants, he gasped at the heat. Everyone was staring at Felix angrily, his actions were unforgivable, Seungmin was getting frustrated but he was a patient man.

"Shit...I'm clumsy."

Felix laughed while Hyunjin put his spoon down, he was tired of Felix's games, he thought younger didn't understand the situation he was in yet.

Felix turned his back to them and went to the white door on the left side of the hall, he wanted to know more about this place.

"Anyways, I lost my appetite."

He muttered and walked towards the corridor with slow steps. he was Like a stubborn child. Hyunjin stood up, no one dared to say anything, everyone knew that Hyunjin hated rudeness, And this behavior of Felix wasn't acceptable at all.

Black haired was walking in the corridor, the blue light was on his nerves, he hummed a song under his breath as he walked slowly.

"Strumming my pain with his fingers..."

He didn't know why this song was in his mind, he hadn't listened to it for a few years now.

"Singing my life with his words."

His voice echoed in the corridor, he thought it was cool to have a full concert in these corridors.

"Killing me softly with his song."

He laughed at his own voice, he was completely out of his mind. Seeing a big white door, he stopped and looked at it, he didn't want to be rude but he couldn't stop himself so he turned the door handle and went inside.

He blinked a few times, his jaw dropped, that big room was the size of his whole house. The red light above the king size bed caught his attention, it was a strange room, The light was low, but he could see everything there was red, it didn't gave him good feelings, it was like a torture room.

The large glass shelves along the walls glowed under the red light, Felix couldn't believe what he was seeing, the shelves were full of ropes, chains, handcuffs and whips.

It was like the things he had seen in movies, it was like a red room for sex and playing. Felix didn't know how he felt, he didn't mind, in fact he always wanted to be somewhere like this. He didn't know if this room belonged to Hyunjin or not.

He opened one of the drawers, colored collars and dildos were arranged together, Felix swallowed his saliva hardly, thinking about what Hyunjin usually do here made him a little bit horny, If he wanted to be straight, it made him very horny, even the thought of his hands tied to the bed made him feel chill in his spine.

"They say curiosity killed the cat."

Hearing Hyunjin's deep voice behind him, Felix jumped up and the dildo in his hand fell to the ground. Hyunjin put his hands in his pockets and slowly walked around the room, the sound of his shoes on the floor echoing in Felix's head.

His heart was racing, Hyunjin was right, younger had overstepped his bounds. He was really angry, he took a deep breath so as not to choke Felix with his bare hands, to be more specific he wanted to break all the bones in his body. He wanted to make a symphony with the sound of his cracking bones.

"Hyunjin..."

Felix said with a trembling voice, he had never seen Hyunjin so serious before, it was terrifying. He was afraid to look into his eyes, he knew it, had really gone too far this time.

"you little brat you think you're in a Hotel? That You can do whatever the fuck you want?"

Hyunjin shouted the last part of what he said, which made Felix's legs tremble with fear, his frown and that piercing gaze was something younger couldn't resist, with each step Hyunjin got closer, Felix every part of his body gonna betray him soon and collapse to the ground.

"You going to apologize to Seungmin and Jeongin for your behavior, do you understand? And if I see you speak that way again or leave the dinner table before me, I will break your fucking little jaw so you can't talk again."

Felix stepped back until his back hit the glass shelves, it was hard for him to breathe, he didn't know what he was thinking when he did that, he was just angry, he didn't deserve Hyunjin's good behavior.

He should have learned that Hyunjin wasn't an ordinary person or an ordinary lover, he really could have chopped his body to pieces right there, if he wanted to.

"Understood?"

Once again, Felix closed his eyes at Hyunjin's voice, he didn't dare to raise his head, he didn't know what was going to happen to him. His heartbeat was so loud that he was afraid older would hear it.

"Yes sir.."

Hyunjin nodded and smirked, that little angel was really obedient. He approached him and looked at the room, he hadn't been here for a long time. He ran his long fingers on Felix's cheek.

"Now....why did you come here?"

.
..
...
*Should I put warnings for smuts?hmmm*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 237 14
in which, felix is in a happy and healthy relationship with hyunjin, they spend a lot of time together and are inseparable. felix somehow slipped int...
5.7K 247 22
He is a CEO of the big corporation and the man with the bad past connection those two together to some black story that made a young, pretty model ha...
21.1K 1.1K 31
"How much of self respect do you lack to ask me to fuck you just to prove a point?" "You are hot too." He adds like it makes a difference. ~ In a w...
9.6K 919 41
Black and white, that's all you see when your heart has been broken. In a world were colours are run by emotions, a loner strive through with the abi...