bts smut/oneshotssssss

By ohhhhhmanholyshit

boo, ur unholy and need some hobi water and namjesus btw but im like tht too, sooo bxb stuff bangtan oneshots... More

liar pt.1
summerseve
rainy day
cheery blossoms
air dry
puddles pt.1
puddles pt.2
conv3r3s high
lights
enegery drink
top menu
ice-cream pt.1
ice-cream pt.2
alphabet boy
serendipity
candy
dimple
part time
dreamland
snav
pretty savage
dollhouse
maid outfit
goosebumps
liar pt.2
paradise
lollipop
sweater weather
do now
free writing/1
naughty boy
birthday boy/ot7
lay on your back
free writing/2
free writing/3
control
janitors room
caught
attention
dance practice pt.1
dance practice pt.2
💪ideas🙀
afternoon snack/ot7
masochistic brat
the boys locker room
psycho
font/jungkook+hyung line
falling
ig important🤠
passed around
go away
thighs/ot7
treats
sore loser/ot7
liar pt.3
not an update👯‍♀️
dog leash
blueberries and fries
liar pt.4
coffee pt.1
coffee pt.2
burt's bees
liar pt.5
something to think about😅
folks/ bts x got7
waluigi
hazy
human sex doll pt.1
human sex doll pt.2
when i'm with you
silent night
👁👅👁not an update yuh
fact or statistic
boiling water
prince chokes on dick pt.1
éperdument amoureux
the deal
si veo tu mamá
art supply room
😕lets hang out?🤙
show and tell
exponents pt.1
exponents pt.2
exponents pt.3
hold up😦
exponents pt.4
playing/run bts ep 140 concept
words
watermelon apple grape cherry
playing/run bts ep 140 concept take 2
playing/run bts ep 140 concept take 3
playing/run bts ep 140 concept take 4
butter era pt.1
butter era pt.2
BUTTER🤩🥳
sneak peek 🏠
baby bottle pop/ot7
little time!🍼
a white mess/ot7 pt.1
peachy pt.1
peachy pt.2
sharing is caring pt.1
why not?
house on mango street
let me record myself
training joonie
only fans
fuck behind his back pt.1
ideas🧻
their good boy/ot7
salsa/ot7
a white mess/ot7 pt.2
sharing is caring pt.2
fuck behind his back pt.2
surf curset
prince chokes on dick pt.2
intro:timeline pt.1
intro:timeline pt.2
human sex doll pt.3
not perfect
grapes
group teams
secrets
hugs
waiting
learning
eager
kitchen
sunny
tip
birthday special pt.1
birthday special pt.2
quickie
alphas and omegas
hot days
our little game
ferries wheel
remi pt.1
remi pt.2
handcuffs are a turn on pt.1
handcuffs are a turn on pt.2
high sex drive
my mom might walk in
he likes to watch us pt.1
he likes to watch us pt.2
if i... then you... pt.1
if i... then you... pt.2
daddy's lonely
used up holes/ot7
can't cum
tata plushie
roommates
dress up/ot7
recording you guys doing it/ot7(?)
playing with our daddy pt.1
playing with our daddy pt.2
perks of cheating: amazing sex
special present
good way to start the new year/ot7
earn it
clouded head while being used
give me options...?
dreaming
hoba
it hurts appa
insane day dream pt.1
owner
insane day dream pt.2
he's a slut pt.1
he's a slut pt.2
dentist appointment
the shoplifter pt.1
the shoplifter pt.2
im back and horny

reward

4K 40 7
By ohhhhhmanholyshit

namgi

namjoon- top

yoongi- bottom

TEXT:

Everyone knows how challenging the choreography for O.N. is. It was especially challenging for Namjoon considering the fact that he wasn't known as a strong dancer in the group.

Namjoon worked his ass off trying to master the moves. Getting help from all the members in some sort of way in any of the steps.

Yoongi for sure had seen his work pay off. He also found it hot seeing Namjoon dance in just shorts. Since Namjoon has been working really hard, he got really sweaty and more than half the time and always ended up taking off his shirt.

Namjoon was at the dance room late, and he finally decided that it was time to go home. He took a relaxing shower, washing all of his sweat away. Smelling quite manly with his new body wash (hehhe🤭).

Yoongi knocked on his bedroom door after Namjoon got out of the shower.

"Yeah?" Namjoon asked, his head poking out of the door. His hair wet and slicked back, fuck Yoongi literally got butterflies.

"Can I come in?" Yoongi asked, his cheeks flushing when he caught a small glimpse of Namjoon's exposed chest.

"Right now? I was just about to change."

"So?"

Namjoon shrugged, they've changed in front of each other before. There wasn't nothing they haven't seen before, it was fine.

"Sure," Namjoon opened the door for him, his towel wrapped around his hip. His smooth pecks were out, and his nipples were hard.

Yoongi stepped into the room with ease, he took a seat on the edge of his bed.

"I saw you practicing, you're getting really good," Yoongi suddenly said.

"That means a lot hyung, thank you," Namjoon said with a smile.

Namjoon started to put on some lotion, he hates the feeling of being dry. Plus, lotion just feels right and heals your body.

Yoongi walked up to him, "want me to help you?" He was talking about the lotion, and Namjoon looked confused.

He chuckled, "you want to put lotion on for me?"

"Yeah, I'll get to the places you can't reach," Yoongi said, looking up at him.

Namjoon cupped his cheeks and chuckled, "what are you up to?"

The other instantly blushed by the action, "nothing, can't I just rub lotion over my boyfriends body?"

"Hmm," Namjoon hummed, he kissed his cheek. "Sure you can."

Namjoon passed him the bottle and let Yoongi spread the lotion on his back. His muscles relaxed under the males touch, feeling his soft hands all around.

"Mind taking this off?" Yoongi tugged at the towel.

"Yoongi," Namjoon scolded, giving him an eye. "Seriously, what are you up to?" Turning around, facing the little guy.

"Can't I just spoil you? You've been working really hard, you deserve a reward for all you've been doing," Yoongi said, kissing at his collar bone.

The little chuckle that came out of Namjoon was because he loved his boyfriend, "you can just say that you're horny hyung."

"Of course I'm horny joon, you've been dancing topless for days. Anyone would want to have you once they see those muscles and those pecks," Yoongi pouted. "But honestly, you deserve something nice because you're doing great."

Namjoon kissed the boy, closed eyes and warm cheeks, hands cupping his cheeks, and heart throbbing. "You're so cute hyung, just you telling me that is a reward itself."

Blush quickly spread over Yoongi's cheeks, "would you rather have that as your reward or something better?"

"Do you really have to ask hyung?"

Yoongi usually was a pillow princess, full on pillow princess while Namjoon fucked him. Though, Yoongi wanted to do something special for Namjoon for his hard work.

That's why, when Yoongi told Namjoon that he wanted to ride him. Namjoon quickly laid on the bed, towel off, and his cock out and hard.

Namjoon's hands rested on Yoongi's hips, feeling his hips bones. He loved how Yoongi was smaller than he was, he was just so cute and so submissive for him, it made him feel all sorts of things while fucking him.

"You're clenching around me so much hyung," Namjoon grunted as Yoongi tried to adjust to his size.

Yoongi's heart pounded in his chest as he sat on top of his boyfriends lap. "F-fuck." His toes curled as he softly went up and down on his cock. He let out tiny whimpers as he gradually fucked himself on the cock harder.

Namjoon gripped at his skin, his thighs clenching  as he let out moans, mixing with his boyfriends cute whines. His cock throbbed inside of his hole, he liked how Yoongi bounced on his cock, he also liked seeing Yoongi's useless cock swaying up and down. He could see the precum drizzling out of from the tip. He chuckled to himself.

"Oh my god," Yoongi cried out, his legs shaking as he thrusted Namjoon's cock onto his sweet spot repeatedly. His ears got red, and he was breathing like crazy. "Mmhmm."

The other couldn't stand the sight of his boyfriend, he looked like he was having fun fucking himself on him. He was gonna cum, and he knew Yoongi was too.

[ ITS NEW YEARS EVE WTH😭 HOPE EVERYONE HAS A DECENT DAY. I HOPE TO WRITE MORE NEXT YWAR LMAO]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
450K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
439K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...