Avoiding Parker(COMPLETED)✔

By AVBookscom

Taylor Brown and her friend Emily Scott go into there sophomore year for high school Taylor has always had a... More

Sophomore year.
Just getting started
Paired up?
The Spill
The cupid act
Skateboards and flirts
Almost
Summer!
Beach club!!!!
Warning
locked up
Lunch/fight.
The big night.
Going out with nate
The Coffee Pit
Jacob
Its all silence
Wealthy Jacob?
Campaign
The secret letter
Deals A Deal
The plan
Hangover
Don't Go.
Welcome to Chicago
Stay High
Your Just Alone
Caleb
Notice me
Not everything is a happy ending.

Everything's for a reason

3.6K 119 5
By AVBookscom

Taylors p.o.v

   I called Jacob and told him to meet me at this old tree we used to go to and lay down and look up at the stars. I drove there and waited two hours. I started to wonder if he would ever come... And it was 12:00pm already and no show.. I knew I fucked up choosing Caleb in the first place. I felt stupid for my intentions..I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt.

Jacob's P.o.v

   I wasn't going to forgive Taylor that easy. She hurt me and she thought choosing Caleb over me was for the best. When I'm with her I smile and get shy but,when were apart I feel torn and hurt and broken inside. I can't be without her. Shes healing me slowly and soon I will realize I need her in my life. Soon..but right now..I'm not so sure. I know I need to make a decision but i can't. I think about if I do she will get hurt and I don't want her to get hurt.

Taylor's P.o.v

  Jacob doesn't understand what he's doing to me. He's hurting me. I need him more than ever right now. I want to hold his hand and kiss him. I want to hug him so tight that I won't let go. I want to go on corny dates with him. I want to tell him how much he means to me and love him forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 5 10
Justin Cameron is a good kid, when he lands in detention he meets Jacob Harris. Jacob is the opposite of him, he's rebellious and is known as the sch...
336 6 11
I was used to being unnoticed, that was nothing new. But when the mystery boy at school starts paying a shocking amount of attention to me, I'm not q...
The Bet By Angela

Teen Fiction

149K 3.8K 33
Who could ever think that because of a football game you could find true love? Well Jason Parker wouldn't. He is the schools hottie, captain of the s...
136K 2.6K 21
Emily Grayson is a senior in high school. She is not your typical shy nerdy teenager. She is a smart mouth outgoing teen who is just about having a...