Lost in the Ocean

Bởi itsvnbae

"I-I saw y-your cups. I-I didn't know y-you were D-devereaux" ... Xem Thêm

A/N: Characters
Part 1: Coffee Shop
Part 2: Designer
Part 3: The Palace
Part 4: Hospital
Part 5: Home
Part 6: Home pt.2
Part 7: Kitchen
Part 8: Happy Birthday
Part 9: The Rain
Part 10: Nightmare
Part 11: Indoor Pool
Part 12: Peer Pressure
Part 14: Classroom
Part 15: Library
Part 16: Hometown
Part 17:Fabric, Tv and Baby Pink
Part 18: Ocean
News🍋🍋
Part 19: Breakfast
Part 20: Snow Outside
Part 21: Old and Machine
Part 22: Airport
Part 23: Xerxes
Part 24: Epilogue
Intro: Hidden

Part 13: Bubble Bath

6.1K 109 2
Bởi itsvnbae

Evander rolled her over in one time making her lay on her stomach

🦋🦋🦋
*Sexual Content Ahead*

Third POV

Atlas get on behind her and pulled her hips up, knowingly she push the front of her body up leveling with her hips with the support of her hands.

"Baby if it's hurt or you want me to slow down let me know yes" Atlas has more self control then the three, they had agree that Atlas should be the first, they know it wasn't her first but knowing she's still tight and the condition the two might lose control.

"Y-yes"

"Yes what baby?"

"Y-yes daddy" she replied slowly.

He positioned his manhood on her entrance, his size is the site of her wrist and the length almost pass her belly button.

He hold her waist, and coated it with her wetness, he push it slowly before push all the way inside,

"Ahhhhhh" Sophia body jerk to the front her tears are dropping. She could feel her pressure already built up feeling like she was gonna cum soon, Atlas didn't move, he let her settle in.

He pulled her hair to one side, bend over to reach her face kissing her cheeks and tears slowly "do you want me to stop baby?"

She sniffed a little "n-no"

"Okay, i'm gonna move slowly okay"

"Y-yes daddy"

He slowly move, Sophia were hissing at first before it started to turned to moan

"Uhmmmm d-daddy"

"Yes baby you are doing a good job hmm" his manhood were beating inside her wetness is started to dripping out. He can't control anymore

"I'm sorry baby but I need to fuck you" he groaned

He turn her over lay her on her back, pull one of her leg and put it on his shoulder. He started to move faster and faster.

Each thrust he make sure she scream, she close her eyes

Thrust

"Look."

Thrust

"At."

Thrust

"Me."

She instantly opened her eyes, her moan become uncontrollable "ahhh c-cum i w-want to.."

Atlas cut her off

"No. You are not gonna cum" he growled.

Thrust. Thrust.Thrust

"D-daddy p-please...p-pleas c-cumm" she continues moans and Atlas were ignoring her he move even faster. He started to growled feeling his closing

"Cum with me baby" she cum instantly and his final thrust make him cum and growl.

She breath heavily and about to close her eyes before,

"Oh love we're not done yet" Hades pulled her slowly to the edge of the bed, he pulled her even more until her head is hanging on the bed, he hold her neck, "open your mouth kitten"

Sophia was embarrassed she couldn't help but look at both Hades and Evander bare naked, their manhood is different.

Evander is slightly bigger than Atlas and les veins, while Hades has even more vein and slight more red, she notice both their of their pre-cum.

She slowly opened her mouth.

Different from Atlas, Hades didn't give her a time to settle, he shoved his manhood down to her throat she instantly gag on it.

She catches her breath quickly before Hades put his manhood inside and out of her mouth, he growled "fuck i need this"

Sophia tried to hold her gag reflex, her moaning sound when she feel her ankle were being cuff like a soft fabric.

"This is a spreader bar love, lets just say if I were you I wouldn't move my leg yes"

She muffled wanting to say something but her mouth like Hades said occupied

"Oh you want to say something kitten?" Hades asked mockingly, she moaned as Evander rub her clit and instantly push his manhood inside without warning.

She muffled again

"Oh the little slut is gonna cum" Evander said

"Hahahaha, you're such a slut aren't you kitten, so eager to please hmmm"

He pulled out from her out her "yes kitten?" She catches her breath, and Hades pushed it down again.

After a while, he's pulsing and close, "swallow" he commands.

He growls as released, he didn't pulled out until she swallowed the whole load, and he pulled out slowly.

"Such a good kitten"

Evander immigrated pulled her in the middle of the bed, he took off the spreader bar and turn her around just like in the beginning.

Sophia feelings like her whole body about to break anytime soon

Evander laying flat on the bed to support her "is okay love, let daddy do the work yes" he started to move

"Uhmmmm I-i can't ahhh" she moaned as she's close to another release

"Not yet slut" he growled, his pace is getting sloppier and faster, Sophia started to close her eyes again

Thrust

"Open."

Thrust

"Your."

Thrust

"Fucking."

Thrust

"Eyes."

She shut open, he was so deep inside her as she's been holding her cum the whole time, her moaned echoing the whole room, after a while

"Cum" with Evander command she cum instantly, so is Evander.

She breathes heavily her body gave up as she laying flat on top of Evander. Evander wrapped his arm around her waist and slowly get up from the bed "you did such a good job baby," he was walking towards the bathroom and while give Sophia lot kisses around her face. "Daddy's proud of you hmm".

— —

"Oh my baby you did such a good job hmmm" Atlas pulled her inside the big giant tub where he was already inside. He slowly put her in between his leg let her calm down with the water.

She hadn't say a word yet as she's has run into her space.

Hades walks in to the bathroom with towel wrap around his waist indicating he's already shower. He grab a bottle from the vanity and pour it in the tub, he put his hands inside and swiftly moving and the bubbles were created.

"Woww" she gasp.

"You like kitten?" He nudged her

She nodded, he nudged her as started to play with the bubbles she poked at it couples times forgetting that she's in the tub bare naked.

Atlas slowly grab a bottle of shampoo and and Soap, he's started to bath her. Hades kept her distracted playing with her with the bubbles, they know she'll insisting on cleaning herself up as their baby is a little stubborn so Hades decided to distract her, keep her on her space.

"Is my baby love bubble bath?" Atlas massaging her head, she nodded and started to yawn.

Hades notice, her eyes is already red she's getting sleepy before eventually she did.

They finished up bathing her, clean her up, wrapped he in a fluffy towel and lay her on the bed before they slowly getting on the bed with her.

— —

*The night of the incident*

Tyler POV

"That wasn't the fucking plan!" I roamed, barged in to my sister office.

"Hello to you too"

"She wasn't the fucking plan, your stupid hired almost rape her and put her in the fucking hospital!"

"What do you want me to say? I didn't know about the rape and if she's in the hospital it was collateral damage" she shrugged.

I laugh sinisterly "your stupid plan gonna make you caught by your ex fiancé and I'm not gonna help you for it"

I left her office,

I drive down to the hospital, I cannot believe what she had done. We had a deal, I want Sophia back and she want her ex-fiancé back, if i know the she's gonna fucked up the plan to begin with I should've just kidnapped Sophia myself.

I didn't know that fucking Devereaux would have interest with Sophia but how can they not, she's simply the most beautiful girls and she herself that is always on her own word not caring about her surrounding makes people like me crave her even more.

I was going to find her, but when I found out that night that my sister were engage with the Devereaux and it got canceled only to find out that they have interest in my Sophia, I need to get to her first before they did.

It should be a simple job to get her but thanks to my stupid sister who can fucked it up at the simplest job.

I need another plan, I need another way to get her.

— —

Hades POV

"Should we wake her up?" It's around her wake up time, but my kitten is in deep slumber on top of me.

"Let her sleep a bit longer" Atlas that already dressed up and so is Evander.

I notice Evander face that's deeply thinking about something

"What's the matter?" Atlas asked.

"Remember last night? Tyler was in the restaurant too?"

Just hearing his name makes me want to strangle him myself. We both nodded.

"I don't know, I got a feeling is not a coincidence, I mean she used to date him" gesturing Sophia on my arms.

"You crazy? You think she cheated on us? Or using us?" I was rage jealousy was dominating but how can he thinks that way about her, I could get up and punch him if I didn't have Sophia on my arms.

"That's not what I meant, I think he might also be behind of what happened to her that night, I mean Clara can't be stupid enough to do it all alone she surely needed some help on making the plan, she isn't smart" he explained

"Now, I think about it, maybe, when I found Clara she was saying that is just the beginning but I figured it was just simple threats plus she was dying that time from my knife so I figured she didn't know what she's talking about" Atlas added.

Clara is dead, so dead when didn't think twice before killing her.

"He can't be stupid enough to dare and go take her from us" I simply said, because is true

"Yeah but I don't know I felt a little uneasy. Not us but her, I don't want anything happen to her" Evander added gesturing Sophia on my arms.

"Nothing is gonna happened to her if she's with us and we can just kill him too" I assured him.

"No. Sophia will get suspicious I don't want she know any of this stuff" Atlas replied

I growled,

I don't understand why is that such a big deal of this one guy, If they can't bring themselves to kill him, I will.

I will do it for Sophia.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

42.5K 1.2K 33
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬." 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭�...
2.1M 65.2K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
3.4M 99.4K 44
Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up against the kitchen counter. "When..." He grow...
62.5K 1.6K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...