Secret lovers wangxian

Od wangxianlover788

What if they (wangxian) were secret lovers?? Just like the title 😅. Disclaimer: I don't own the characters... Viac

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Cloud recesses
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Extra..

Chapter 31

7.3K 268 141
Od wangxianlover788

*Somewhere in Gusu..*

Xichen was hearing huaisangs beggings that to help him from Qiren's special classes.

Xichen calmly , " Huaisang your brother asked him to do. And you need it."
Huaisang," Xichen ge..." showed a puppy face.

They were interrupted by two junior disciples who bowed to them before spoke.

Disciple 1,awkwardly, " Sect leader lan, we're looking for lan er gonzi. Do you by any chance know where he's? "

Disciple 2 added," Lan er gonzi and wei gonzi aren't in library. Master lan asked to serve their food"

Zewujun nodded in a calm face, glanced at their food tray, " Give it to me. I'll go for him"

Disciples, " Sect leader lan..? " both taken aback at his words.
Disciple 1, " It's okay.. We'll do it ourselves" started to sweat.
Disciple 2, " Yes yes "

Zewujun showed his hands, gave an assuring smile and those two junior disciples  stared at him with hesitation. They don't know what will be the outcome if master lan find out this- its their duty.

Huaisang held the tray as he spoke, " I'll do it xichen ge " took the tray from them, " you may go... go "
Xichen throw him, ' what're you doing? ' look.
Huaisang, " it's okay. I'll accompany you to there. Please..."
So he can convince him.

Xichen sighed a little and dismissed the juniors before let out a butterfly and waited for the reply.

While huaisang with a tray, "  xichen ge. I know my brother is worried about me and i promise I'll graduate this year."

Xichen glared at him softly, " It's the same promise you made last year"

Huaisang sheepishly laughed, " I was not feeling well at that time of examination, but for sure this time I'll. Pleaseeee "
Xichen, "  uncle is only helping you.  Your extra classes can let him know where are your mistakes, he'll correct your mistakes and help you to improve . "
Huaisang pouted, " I'll do combine study with jiang xiong, pleaseeee"
Xichen looked at him and before he could speak, he saw the butterfly message of his didi. He Read:

" Ge, we're at jingshi.
See you in the dinner"

Xichen , thought,' As i guessed ' shook his head, ' wait..Dinner? What about lunch? What is there to be more important than his food?' Frowned a little, ' Are they on a figh-  No!' his mouth gaped at the realisation, mentally screamed,' A zhannnnn????? Yo-'

"Xichen ge? "

That call bring him back to reality, turned to  huaisang.

Huaisang, " are you okay?"
Xichen nodded
Huaisang, " where is wei xiong and Wangji xiong?
Xichen calmly, "Jingshi"
Huaisang casually ,"Oh...... " and " WHAT??" He snapped back at him,' Wangji xiong and wei xiong is at jingshi nowwww??? ' mind voice echoed.

Xichen took the tray from him as spoke, " They don't need food now. Huaisang.. I have to deal with uncle. Make sure you attended the extra class or I'll write it your brother."

Huaisang, "-"  dumbfoundly looked at xichen who just walked past him.

It took sometime to understand why xichen had multiple expressions when he read wangji's single message.
He smirked himself but whined at the next second as he remembered xichen's warning and the class.

Later, xichen and master lan had a chat with  their problems and duties. soon,their conversation turned to wangji.

Master lan curiously,"Where is Wangji? I didn't see him in the library."
Xichen calmly , "He's in the jingshi uncle"

Masterlan snapped back at him, " JINGSHI?? With weiwuxian?"
He started to  cough and breath hardly when xichen nodded his head.

Xichen obviously expected this, hand over him a cup of water and said to calm down.

When Master lan was normalizing his breathing, xichen tried to convince him for his baby brother's sake.

Xichen," Uncle..You asked wangji to watch him until the punishment is over. And wangji gave you the word, if i remember correctly it was,' i will not leave his side until he finish it'.. To watch him over and to give no way to let him escape from that punishment he took him to the jingshi, probably."
Master lan frowned, " Why did he let a stranger into his own private room? And It's not someone xichen. " hissed" It's weiwuxian "

Xichen, " Uncle,Wwx is not a stranger but his classmate and don't you believe in wangji's ability? Moreover, I guarantee that Weiwuxian can't hurt him. "
Master lan, " But he can make a bad influence on him with that.. unruly nature" venomously ended.
Xichen, " Uncle... if any of them change, it will be weiwuxian, he's going to be more disciplined under wangji's cold treatment... Besides, Wangji is having a problem. Did you forget that? Healer couldn't find the remedy yet"
That made Qiren think a little, carassed his goatee.

Xichen mentally heaving a sigh ,continued, " I think this is good.. Wangji is not alone in jingshi and his problem will be covered up under wwx's punishment since He's the monitor. So no one is going to know about it. "

Masterlan instantly asked , " what if wwx himself said it outside? "
Xichen, " Uncle, by his punishment, he's not allowed to see anyone until he finish it. "

Like a realisation hit him, master lan, horrifiedly" So you're saying he's going to stay with wangji until he finish it? Xichen he can manipulate wangji with so many things or he would do pranks on him. Are you saying let wangji suffer there alone?"

Wait.. Was he sleeping when wangji gave him the punishment?

Xichen with a calm face," As you know, Wangji is not an expressive man. But wwx is talkative and skilled. If wwx's talking could change wangji's nature, even its a bit, i would be glad. My didi should have to act more like a normal person. We tried everything and even this class attending was also a part of that. After all that,Did he change his cold behaviour? No! He's the same person i know from our mother's..death. "He trembled a little," if wei wuxian can change him, i will hopefully wait for it. But , i can assure you that he's not going to be another weiwuxian. Even you know that fact
uncle.. "

Master lan sighed defeatedly but didn't agree with him.
Xichen finished, " if you are not comfortable, let's check him every now and then. Since it's wangji's place we have an exception to meet him. He's not the one in seclusion "
Masterlan nodded, "mm".and left to his duties after some minutes

Xichen closed his eyes and let out a small sigh, thought,' A zhan...What am i doing? ' smiled,' whatever, it's for your happiness.' turned to his paper works. Uncle's another words made him chuckle,
'Let wangji suffer? Really? As far as i know them and from his last message, i have to pray for Axian.' Shook his head.

Wwx opened his eyes, felt warm and heard his favorite lullaby from so far now- wangji's heartbeats. He could feel a hand on his head and another on his waist. He titled his head up , saw soundlessly sleeping wangji.  They're in their robes now.
He doesn't know when did he lose his consciousness. He did remember the starting of fourth round.
Wwx found out it was almost dinner time. He recalled everything - eventful, smiled at wangji.

Wangji awakened when he felt the warm lips on his, opened his eyes and saw the blushing weiwuxian.

Weiwuxian hide his face in wangji's nape as wangji's gaze layed on him and hugged him as he sniffed his smell.
Wangji smiled a little, called, " Weiying.. "
Wwx, "mm"  without looking at him.

Lwj asked , "Slept well?"
Wwx, "mm"

Lwj inquired, "Hungry?"
Wwx, "a little."

Lwj, " what is that you want to say? "
Wwx,*-*

Lwj, "weiying?"
Wwx without facing him, " I love you "
Lwj, "mm"

Wwx glared at him "what mmm? " pouted,
" why don't you say it back"

Lwj flipped them, stared at his eyes, kissed the tip of his nose, " want to say something?"
Wwx could feel the pain of his ass, it's not good to wake up the beast.
Wwx, "Mmm.."
Lwj stared at him lovely, his golden orbs poured all of his love on that silver ones.

Wwx averted his eyes for a moment and looked at him again. He couldn't stand the gaze but couldn't help but to look at him.

Wwx, " Don't look at me like that.. you're burning me with your eyes. "

Lwj averted his face and was about to get up, wwx grabbed his hand
Wwx, "Where are you going" his face had an expression of, 'Don't leave me'.
Lwj, " Weiying needs rest and is hungry. "

Wwx blushed , "  oh.. Ha.. Stay here a little more?"he asked as he looking somewhere
Lwj gazed at him, "mm" laid beside him before cuddle with him.

They stayed in silence.

Wwx was the first one broke the silence,
" Lanzhan, are you sure you want to continue this? "
Lwj, "mm?"
Wwx, " you know.. It.. It's also affect your health.. more.. "
Lwj, " mm. Don't care. Want weiying with me. Always." said in a possessive voice and tightened his grip.
Wwx, "mm.." Said but he was thinking about how to tame his energies.

Lwj, " weiying..? "
Wwx, "mm"
Lwj, " what happened in the night hunt?.. "

It took sometime but he said everything even chenqing's words.

Then something made them look each other asked at same time..

"Sword??"

Wwx said in  a thoughtful exprsssion, "  I didn't think about it later. But now... Yes there was a sword. I felt like you were  there but..  "
Lwj ," i was here"
Wwx nodded.

It took some time but they sort it out.    they're connected souls so when wangji's powers went wild in order to protect his mate, his spiritual tool  must have helped wwx.So they both needs to control their energies.

After that wwx insisted wangji  to go for lan yi and study those techniques. It can help them in some ways.
Wangji was ready but didn't let go off wwx from his strong arms - so clingy.
Wwx sighed and bribed him with some kisses and wangji left weiying on his bed.

Wwx was laying in wangji's bed, thought,' Lanzhan.. 'Smelled his intoxicating smell more,' why're you smells so good? It's lonely without you * sigh* but everything in here reminds me of you.... Hooo.. What the hell weiwuxian? He just go out and you're crying like a maiden who lost her husband for years * sigh * you're holding a bad influence on me lanzhan ', mentally whined,' i didn't like to come gusu at first but now i like everything in here.. I love you..,'smiled,' I like your smell, room, bed, your place and your caring brother and your unc-  No  wait! Master lan?.. Oh.. The punishments ' his face palmed. He didn't even write a single word today and he got up so suddenly at that thought and fell back on his back on the bed.

Wwx," Fuck! I should have think about the pain" took heavy breaths, slowly woke up and walked to the next room.
Wwx lit up the candles and started writing..

After an hour or so later, he was yawning at the boredom but writing the rules, his face lit up when he heard foot steps.
He turned to door side,' Lanzhan ' his mind screamed but he was disappointed. It was Lan xichen.

Xichen smiled at him,"you expected someone else? "In a teasing tone.
Wwx smiled , " xichen ge.. . " he got up as he blushed.

Xichen," Where is A zhan? I came with your food. It's in his room but he wasn't there. "

Wwx, " He went outside. "
xichen nodded while his eyes roamed around, started," I shouldn't have surprised when i saw you in here but I'm " smiled.
Wwx looked at him questionly, "huh?"

Xichen glanced at him, " its our mother's room. Wangji has been keeping it well. You must have known our parents story"
Wwx nodded his head, "m" .

xichen continued, " wangji didn't talk to anyone for weeks  after our mother passed away. It affected him the most and took some time for him . " taking a deep breath, after a pause but his eyes didn't stop wandering" Mother had a lively character. We didn't know how much pain she was holding  when she tried to tease A zhan and make us happy evey time we visit her. " he smiled at his old golden memories,closed his eyes and calmed himself down before turned to wwx," I have to thank you. You made him smile which i never seen after her death. " smiled with a mischief, " i wouldn't mind even if you trick him to break some rules. "

Wwx gaped his mouth unbelievably,'Isnt he the sect leader? '
Xichen laughed at him.

Wwx giggled, " Don't encourage me xichen ge.. let's do it only after healers find medicines for Qi deviations"and they laughed

Wangji walked to Jingshi and assumed his brother is here from the laughing sound . when he entered both looked at wangji and wwx wanted to yell a ' i miss you lanzhan ' but halted himself back for the sake of his brother in law.

Xichen, " A zhan.. Why didn't you have your lunch today? You both haven't eaten anything today, have you?  " he tried to hide his smug smile when he saw couples.

Wwx blushed furiously, looked at lanzhan who was already in red ears.

Wangji calmly, " we were practicing patience. "
Wwx gaped his mouth didn't utter a word.
Though xichen didn't see what happened here but can assume, smiled,"how did it go then?Axian?" Glanced at wwx.
Wwx, "ha.. It was g great.."looked somewhere.

Xichen,"mm..come.  dinner is in the next room" said and knowingly smirked at wangji before went outside.
Lwj gulped down and glanced at wwx who was walking towards him.

Wwx in an incredulous voice" Shameless Lanzhan.."and broke into a laugh" Pft haha haha i didn't expect it from you. Haha"
Lwj silently left the room with a laughing wwx.

After their dinner, wangji spoke about cold cave incident. It was unbelievable for xichen but he assured no one is going to know until wwx tame all of his energy.

Wangji and wwx accompanied xichen to the gate, before xichen leave , "Congratulations both of you"
Couples stared at him confusedly.
Xichen continued, " For your marriage.. " glanced at wwx, " Welcome to our family Axian " smiled.
Wwx's cheeks started to colour in pink,
" Thank you xichen ge"

Xichen turned to wangji, in a serious tone
" Wangji it's good you both are practicing patience but why don't you try it in night time? Uncle will visit you unexpectedly, so.. " chuckled and patted a blushing wangji's shoulder, turned to wwx who looks red as apple.
Xichen continued, " Good night Axian" and left the place without waiting for an answer.

Wwx cutely , " lanzhannn" whined and hide his face in wangji's chest..

In the next morning, wwx woke up in their soft bed, his hand moved to find a warm body. But it's empty.
Wwx opened his eyes and found wangji in a meditating state next to their tea table, his eyes are not used to that white Jade's beauty,  stared at him.

Wangji opened his eyes and noticed his lover is looking at him and smiling. This will be a great day..

Lwj, gulped down,asked" Weiying want to join with me?"
Wwx after a moment of thought, " yes"and got up from the bed and sat beside him.

They both started to meditate,  little did they know is master lan entered in jingshi and found this meditating couple.
He wanted to yell ' weiwuxian ' but watched them. Wwx is sitting straightly which he rarely sees, meditating peacefully but beside wangji??.
He sighed and remembered xichen's words,' if any of them change, it will be weiwuxian, he's going to be more disciplined under wangji's cold treatment.' nodded his head and decided to give him a chance to become a disciplined boy and left the room silently.

After 15 minutes or so later, wangji opened his eyes and found wwx is still in meditation but his face contained a frown.
Wangji stood up and went towards his guqin, started to play a calming melody and he could ease that frown.

When wwx opened his eyes, spotted wangji was waiting for him with some clothes.
Wwx, " How much time? "Asked as he got up
Lwj, " More than an hour "
Wwx  gave him a warm smile before jumped on him, spoke, " It's a record, lanzhan"
Wwx took those cloths from his hand and kissed his cheeks, " I'll take a bath "
Lwj, "mm". He liked it whenever wwx kissed him unexpectedly and also his cute bribing kisses

Wwx came out of his bath tub and assumed wangji must have gone for their breakfast since he's not there. So he went towards the next room for his punishment.

Wwx sighed,'  i have to find a tailsman to copy these' thought before took a brush, but wangji interrupted him. He smiled widely, appreciated, " Good timing, er gege" and went for his food.

After their breakfast wwx asked, " lanzhan can you teach me calligraphy? "
Lwj happily," mm"
Wwx, " yey!!"  settled himself on wangji's lap and wangji's one hand rested on wwx's stomach while other on the top of wwx's hand, his breathe fanned wwx's crook of neck. They moved the brush slowly...

It didn't take an hour for them to ended up in bed....°±°

**Another night in gusu**

Jiang cheng was doing something in his room but was interrupted by a knock. He opened the door but was pushed inside and door was locked in a swift movement.
Jiang Cheng  yelled, " what the hell? weiwuxian? "surprisingly.

Wwx "shh" giggled at him before hug him,
" i missed you A cheng "
Jiang cheng,grumpily"  Don't call me that you idiot" hugged him back, asked" it's almost one week. Took you so long to come here? "

Wwx pulled back from hug, "heh? You also wanted to see me? missed me too?" narrowed his eyes as the corner of his lips  lifted up.
Jiang cheng, hands crossed on his chest,"I'm not"
Wwx smirked, " Just admit it, jiang cheng"
Jiang cheng sighed, didn't say anything

Wwx laughed at him, sat on his bed " Now tell me.. How's shijie? "
Jiang cheng plainly, " She's doing well.. "
Wwx frowned, " Jiang Cheng?"
Jiang cheng, " That peacock changed her mind.. They're together now  " spat out.

After zixuan's confession, they started to talk each other more. Yanli's clingy brother's absence and grumpy brother's hard training on the field gave them more time to see each other..
To their mother's delight, their relationship grew up to the discussion of marriage.

Wwx knitted his eyebrows together , " Is he planning to break her heart? " gritted his teeth, " better he not to do so"
Jiang cheng nodded his head in agreement, spoke "Atleast she's happy. The only sadness she has now is you. She couldn't see you for days."rolled his eyes.

Wwx, " I can't come out on day time and it's indecent to go there this time. "
Jiang cheng , "  you're getting some sense in your brain???"
Wwx smacked him playfully, jiang cheng smiled a little. In fact he missed his annoying brother so much.

Jiang cheng, " How did you manage to come out? Isn't lan wangji there? "
Wwx shook his head, " No. He went outside"

Lwj went to cold cave for his practice and wwx was bored to hell, so he decided to sneak out.

Jiang cheng nodded his head, " Is he treating you good? Are you..okay there?"

Wwx, "haha.. You're worried about me.. ha haha"
Jiang cheng, " Who? I'm not. Its your fault and your big mouth. Why should i worry?" threw a book at him and wwx dodged it while laughed.
Jiang cheng continued," Why did you leave  your room? To test your new tailsman? Argh...weiwuxian..did you even think about mother? "
Wwx visibly winced when he recalled madam yu.

Jiang cheng felt pity on him, calmly " why did you come here? "
Wwx dramatically, put a hand on his chest,
" because i missed my shidi. Didn't you miss me shidi? " batted his eyes.
Jiang cheng rolled his eyes again and threw another book at him.

Jiang cheng , " oh my.. Did that lan wangji alive after he allowed you there? How can he survive with you? "

Wwx caught the book and opened it, " Jiang Cheng, is this your new collection?"

Jiang Cheng, " Nie xiong gave me yesterday" glanced at his brother.

Before wwx could say anything else, a knock startled them.

*knock*

Wwx, "Dont tell me it's your secret lover and its your meeting time.."
Jiang cheng snapped at him, " what? "
Wwx waved his hand, " open it"

Jiang cheng opened his door and did find lan wangji, he was surprised twice in the last 10 minutes.
Jiang cheng, " Lan er gonzi? "
Lwj"m"

A head pop out from jiang Cheng's behind at that name, smiled sheepishly,
"lanzhann?"

Lwj didn't talk anything but left the place.
Wwx in a hushed voice, " Jiang cheng, Tell shijie that i miss her..  See you later " smiled before he left.
Jiang cheng watched him till he was out of the sight and closed the door.

Lwj walked towards jingshi without looking back.
Wwx, " lanzhaan. Wait for me"
Lwj didn't wait but slowed his walking paces.
Wwx, " Lanzhan.. I'm sorry. I didn't tell you.. Lanzhan "
Lwj, "Be quiet "
Wwx pouted, followed him silently.

As they reached in their room, wangji closed the door while wwx in a puppy face walked next to the bed, started, " Lanzhan i missed him. That's why i went to his room. " sat on the bed, glanced wangji who is coming towards him"I'm sorry and you weren't h- "
Wangji pushed him to the bed and kissed him possessively.

Wwx panted, " Are..you..mad? " asked instantly as they broke kiss.
Lwj, "no " said as he bite his neck
Wwx, "aahhh lanzhan.. Then why did you tell me to be quite " murmered.

Lwj gazed at him, " You're in seclusion. It is not good if someone outside sees you. Your voice was loud." finished as kissed his jawline
Wwx moaned, " ahh.. Lanzha-"kissed him on lips .
Lwj, " Let's not talk about that"
Wwx flirtatious voice, "Then... what should i talk about now? er gege..." Sweetly.

Lwj took a deep breath before start their night activities...

—————————*-*—————————

Wwx was writing the rules....

"Don't be aggressive" sighed

"Don't despise poverty" yawned

"Don't bully others " sighed

It's been two days after he saw Jiang Cheng. Wangji is acting weird - the most strange thing is that they didn't have their everyday last night. Wangji was reading books, so wwx didn't disturb him. He's not responding well to wwx , only giving some occasional answers..

Wwx glanced at wangji who is writing something as  reference notes.
Wwx thought,' What is that? Why is he avoiding me? '.
He put down the brush and  moved towards wangji who is sitting on a seat beside his.

Wwx , "Lanzhan.."
Lwj, "mm"
Wwx, "What are you reading?" Peaked at the notes.
Lwj stared at him and wwx smiled at him.

Wwx awkwardly, " you're not mad at me, are you? "
Lwj, " No"
Wwx poutly," Then..Why're you avoiding me? "
Lwj looked at him questionly.
Wwx, " Actually you're not.. You helped me in meditation, fed me on time and talked to me. But something is off. You're more into your books." Lips thinned.
Lwj, "Weiying.." His ears have a pinkish colour.
Wwx, "mmm" waited for him to speak

Lwj, " after our.. everyday..weiying has a painful time and.. was exhausted last time"
Wwx felt his cheeks are hot and lwj continued, "so.. I was thinking to find a way to help you."looked down

Wwx's mind went wild,' If he wanted to avoid the pain of my ass, then...'trembled,
" Lanzhan.? "
Lwj glanced at him, "mm"his eyes widened When Wwx threw himself on wangji unexpectedly and they ended up in the floor.

Wwx cried out,"Lanzhan.. Don't tell me you want to break up with me?"

Lwj confusedly, "weiying?"
Wwx spoke, " I don't care about the pain. So Why do you care? I want you. You can do whatever you want to do, you dont have to care about anything. Lanzhan you're mine like I'm yours. "his arms around wangji's neck tightened.

Lwj hugged him back, stroked his back,"wei-"
Wwx, " please don't.  I love you and will love you forever till my death and if i could.. even after my death... "
Lwj tightened his hold, "Weiying.."
Wwx, " Lanzhan .. You don't have to think about anything, just make love with me and you know that we didn't have our everyday yesterday. It's your own word ' everyday means everday' and what happened yesterday??"
Lwj, "weiyi-"

Wwx pulled back a little, spoke with tearful eyes, " Oh.. Yes... That's why you started to avoid me, lanzhan?? "
Lwj loosened his grip, " it's not -"
Wwx put his head on wangji's neck, sniffed," I'm sorry lanzhan .. I'm not good enough for you"
Lwj , " weiying " gritred his teeth.

Wwx is not let him speak but wailing through his words like a baby whose toy is snatched away. However, wwx's one knee is pressing against other's groin, unknowningly, his tight hug and sniffing over wangji's sweet spot on neck and his little movements. Everything made little wangji awake a little.

Wwx pulled back a little, another  movement on the top of something, oblivious to the awakening beast, whined,
" Why're you angry? Am i that boring lanzhan? I'm not good enough for you?" in a hurtful expression.

Wangji is in the edge of control with all those babblings and his movements, pulled his (wwx) head down, kissed him to stop his words. wwx kissed him back  more fiercely like he couldn't do it anymore.

Their tongues rubbed against each other and sucked on each others lips hungrily until they couldn't breathe anymore. They broke kiss with saliva leaving a trail, stared each other .

Wangji flipped them in a swift movement and hovered over him.

Wangji supported himself on his hands and caged wwx under him, spoke, "I'm not angry, weiying"
Wwx hands on other's neck ," Then -" his words were cut down by wangji's lips.

Lwj pulled back a little, continued " i was trying to study more about medicinal bath that can help you with your pain. " after a pause, " Weiying was sleeping yesterday and wangji didn't want to wake you up."

Wwx, "so you're not going to leave me?"innocently.
Lwj firmly, "I. Will. Not. Leave. You."

Wwx grinned at him and scolded himself for his impulsive act, embarrassedly thought,' oh.. What nonsense did you babble weiwuxian?'

Lwj gazed at him deeply," Weiying "
Wwx laughed awkwardly, " Sorry? " kissed his cheeks.
Lwj didn't say anything, stared at him, his eyes filled with desire.

Wwx asked to change that fire in others eyes, " is there such a bath? Will it work? "
Lwj in a husky voice, " mm.. Let's test it"
Wwx, "mm..? Wai-"

His words were cut down once again..
Wangji put a lock and silence tailsman before he undressed himself and wwx.

Wangji drove him like a mad man without any mercy for hours and wwx's screams filled in the walls of jingshi.....

For their relief it worked....

**In Qishen**

A red robe man entered in an annoyed face, bowed to His Excellency, Wen rouhan.

Wen rouhan, " Wen chao, Where is he?"

Wen chao, " He's busy in dating with a white robe cultivator. Such a bastard-"

Wen rouhan, " what did he say? "

Wen chao, "He was a annoying- "

Wen rouhan asked in out of patience,
" What. Did. He. Say? "

Wen chao, rolled his eyes, spoke in a mocking voice " He said,' seems like someone started to believe me. Bad luck. I'm not interested in that anymore and you don't have to come for me again, i don't know who he is or anything else. ' and.. Before he went back said something like,
' Chasing after him is digging your own grave'. How arrogant is he to speak to me like that. "

Wen rouhan sounded, " Enough."

Wen chao sneeringly, " May i know what is that we're looking for? And why should i go after that street rat xue yang? "

Wen rouhan glared at him, sternly," You may go. "

Wen chao rolled his eyes and left the place with a bitter face.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

54.6K 4.7K 60
A vampire mirthless, dreary and heartless...and a common boy...full of life...sweet, caring and kind. what happens when they meet ....?....I am here...
10.1K 637 9
This is a short story . Wei wuxian and Lan wangji who were lovers got seperated after wei wuxian got into trouble . Will they reunite? It's an Mpreg...
1K 41 1
It's a modern Wangxian oneshot, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji two business rivals mistakenly spent night together. Whatever, Lan Wangji knows he spent ni...
172K 8K 44
Completed Wangxian Fanfiction Read the MDZS novel first or watched the 'The Untamed' drama to understand the story. This is a FANFICTION story. #1-l...