Break Me (MxM)

By Origin_of_Kelpie

Theodore "Teddy" Bear is twenty-one years old and knows how to pack a punch. That attracts the sexiest guy he... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
-77-
-78-
-79-
-80-
-81-
-82-
-83-
-84-
-85-
-86-
-87-
-88-
-89-
-90-
-91-
-92-
-93-
-94-
-95-
-96-
-97-
-98-
-99-
-100-

-24-

665 51 13
By Origin_of_Kelpie

"Papa!" I huffed, flopping down on our bed.

He looked up with a smile, moving his glasses to the bedside table. He was just shutting down his laptop for the night.

"Yes, my little bear?"

I admired his raw sexiness and grinned to myself. "Snuggles?"

Papa chuckled and set his laptop aside, sliding under the covers. He lifted his side. "Come here, my little teddy bear."

My smile widened. The reunion with the Rider brothers went well. There was lots of chaste smooches and hugging. It was very comforting. They were extremely disappointed when I said I had to go, but they both perked up when I promised to return in a few days.

I crawled under the covers with Papa, tucking my head against his chest with a happy sigh. He kissed my head, chuckling when I began to purr.

"Did anything of interest happen today, my adorable son, excluding your reunion?"

I hummed, pressing gentle kisses to his walnut-brown skin near his right nipple. Papa petted my hair while waiting for my answer.

"There was this one thing that was really strange."

Papa curled his free arm around my shoulders, tucking my body closer to him. I giggled and snuggled in as he uttered, "Tell me, my son."

"Oh, right. When I was leaving my family-like friends' apartment complex, a kid with blue hair came running up to me out of nowhere and demanded to duel with me. A duel, not even a normal challenge. He even slapped my face with a white glove."

"How odd."

"Indeed. I grabbed that glove and snapped it across his cheek in response and told him to fu—mm."

Papa had pressed a finger to my lips. "You know the rule, Theodore."

I nodded, so he removed his finger and let me get back to loving on him. Papa was clearly pleased from the rumble in his chest.

"I told him to leave me alone, but he still didn't get the picture. He promised that I would, and I quote, 'regret it'. He ran off a second later, so I went home not long afterwards."

"I will look into it, my son. He seems to be a pest."

"Pest? The guys who attacked me every day I left my home were pests. That kid seems closer to a tiny dust-bunny."

Papa chuckled and kissed my head. "I will do what I want, my son. Just let me spoil you."

I flushed. "O-okay, Papa."

"Aimé is arriving tomorrow. How about you surprise him with something fun?"

My cheeks burned. "N-not with those, right?"

Papa seemed to smirk and went silent, so I sighed and relaxed into him again. He curled tighter, his warmth and scent surrounding me in a delicious way. Sleep came easily as usual in his embrace.

__________________________

"Go and greet him."

My cheeks burned. "P-Papa—!"

Papa's golden-brown eyes burned even more fiercely than my red-hot cheeks. "Theodore, give me a kiss and relax."

I smiled, hurrying over to him. Papa wrapped his arms around my waist and curled down. As my lips met his left cheek, the door opened.

"Hey, Boss—oh."

Papa glared at a blushing Trent, but he accepted my second kiss to his right cheek. He kissed both of my cheeks, then shooed me towards the door. Trent's face was flushed while he looked at me.

"E-excuse me," I said softly, then passed him once he moved aside. Trent tugged the back of my dress, making me look back at him. "What is it?"

He grinned. "Go stun your crazy boyfriend."

I blushed and lightly pinched his hand. He yelped but laughed when I gave him the "I'm watching you" gesture. I walked down the hallway from my shared bedroom with Papa, passing the office, then hurried downstairs. My family was milling around, which was fine until they started to crowd around me. I elbowed them aside to get the door, but they swarmed.

"Back off, guys." I growled with a glare, so they did as told. I was finally able to open the door and greet my adorable lover. "Welcome to my home, Aimé!"

Aimé was completely silent while he drank in my ensemble.

I was wearing a white dress with a length that stopped at a little below mid-thigh. The dress had an empire waistline, short sleeves, and a criss-crossing ribbon with a tiny bow on the front. There were little lace ruffles along the collar and at the bottom of the tighter corset part. The dress flared out with some lined tulle underneath.

Behind me was a pair of angel wings made of faux feathers that all had an iridescent sheen. Also, the wings had straps that I could pull on like a backpack and could cinch to my body. For extra accessories, Papa had me wear a stretchy band of lined white lace on my left thigh, which had tiny white bows made of ribbon. I remained barefoot, since it was comfortable for me.

"Aimé?"

My adorable lover snapped out of his stupor. "Th-Theo?"

I beamed and grasped his hands. "C'mon in, Aimé. I'll show you around."

He let me lead him into the house, then I shut the door behind him. I grinned at my family, tugging Aimé around the mansion and talking to my family members until, finally, my lover snapped. Aimé grabbed my waist and swept me towards an unused room on the second floor, to which I directed him. He slammed the door and locked it behind us, then pressed my back against the dense wood.

Aimé panted, his cheeks flushing the longer my eyes held his gaze. "R-Rayiys Theo..."

"Are you needy, my lovely Aimé?"

"Y-yes, b-but you're so calm. Don't you want me?" he whimpered, his teary brown-hazel gaze making me shiver.

I reached up a bit and gently rubbed his nipples. Aimé whined, then jerked with a sexy groan when I pinched and twisted the hard buds. I licked and sucked his neck as he shuddered, trembling against me. His hands clenched into fists on the door above my head.

"Aimé Akar Albert." I said through a purr, before biting his neck hard enough to leave a bruise on his stunning dark golden-brown skin.

He moaned, the guttural tone keening to a sweet sound. It was deliciously addictive to my ears.

"I wanted you, Aimé, and I still do. I want to hear your addictive voice, watch your beautiful eyes turn glassy with desire, feel your body shudder and writhe underneath or above me. Believe me, I want to continue watching your expressions flicker between jealousy and happiness. I want to hear your words of obsession and need for me, no matter how sickening it would be to others. I like you for you, Aimé. You're not perfect and neither am I, but I like to think we're a good match."

Aimé's eyes were dark as he stared at my serious expression. He closed his eyes and sank to his knees, then rested his forehead on my thighs. I pushed my fingers through his sand-blond hair, my low hum causing a slight tremble to rise in his body. Aimé inhaled deeply and let out a slow, shuddering exhale.

"C-can I assume that you're c-confessing your love for m-me?" he asked shakily.

"Isn't it too fast?"

"Does it have to be slow? Every relationship is different." he grumbled, clearly pouting.

I chuckled and bent down. "I know, I was just teasing."

"Then?" he prompted.

"Look at my face, Aimé. Let me see your loveliness."

"Theo, a lot of people told me they hate me." he admitted softly. "I'm possessive, jealous, needy, and greedy."

I knelt in front of him and gently cupped his hot, puffy cheeks. I tilted his head back to kiss his tearstained face. I wiped away his tears with the back of my hand and gently kissed him again. Aimé looked at me with an intense stare until I properly met his lips with mine and nipped his jaw. The slight sting made him happy, but his expression was still full of anxiety.

"Theo, do you hate me?"

"No, I love you." I whispered with a bright smile. "As a precious, beloved man who belongs solely to me."

"Do you belong solely to me?"

My smile softened. "As much as I can be, my precious Aimé."

"What do you mean?"

I chuckled at his annoyed tone. He brightened a bit when I pecked his lips.

"Aimé, we both know how you are. If I end up saying yes, you might try to kill my papa and my friends if they do anything you don't like. Papa kisses my cheeks and my head, Callum and Jackson do the same. Both Papa and Jackson cuddle with me and hold me in their arms. I sleep with Papa in the same bed, we bathe together, and he picks out my clothes. I haven't had sex for about five weeks since I moved in with my papa. And even after visiting my family in town yesterday, no sex was had between us. That is because I want it to be with you only."

Aimé had been listening intently to my words, but his gorgeous skin heated up when I admitted the deeper parts. He bit his lip, but I bit it for him through another kiss. Aimé gently grabbed my waist and squeezed it. I moaned softly, but I knelt down and reached between his legs to cup his growing length.

"So, Aimé..."

"Yes?"

I chuckled and whispered, "If you can handle what I told you others do with me, then yes, I am all yours."

Suddenly, Aimé's pupils dramatically widened. His muscles contracted and relaxed as he slowly straightened. His nose twitched and he tilted his head. "A-all mine?"

I smiled. "Yes, all yours."

"My rayiys is mine?" he asked again, and just hearing his breathless voice was surprisingly arousing to me.

I cupped his cheeks again and kissed him hard, biting and sucking on his tongue. Aimé grabbed my body again, tugging it closer just as I deepened the kiss. When we broke apart, we were both panting.

My rosy cheeks turned darker with pleasure. "Yes, Aimé. I am your rayiys—yours alone."

Aimé subconsciously licked his lips, then he looked into my eyes. "Um, Rayiys Theo..."

"Yes?" I asked, pressing his sensitive nipples.

He shuddered with a soft mewl. "M-may I lick you?"

I tilted my head. "Hmm, should I let you?"

"Please? Please, Rayiys!"

I cracked an evil smirk and gripped his jaw, making his trembling increase. He gasped when I changed my grip to his throat. He salivated and moaned under his breath as I slowly cut off his air supply, then let go of his neck. Aimé released a choked gasp and inhaled deeply, but he looked so pleased with his treatment that it made me want to do even more.

"How about we move to the rug?" I suggested, although I had already grabbed his hair to start dragging him on my knees towards the soft rug by the bed. It was so much better than hardwood flooring for my knees.

Aimé groaned, weakly crawling after me. I pushed his back down and straddled his hips, rolling my ass over his hard cock. He grunted, his back arching briefly before bucking his pelvis upwards. I placed my hands on his defined six pack and slipped them under his t-shirt. Aimé shuddered with an excited gasp, but he moaned sweetly again when I scraped my nails over his sensitive nipples.

I licked my bottom lip as I pushed his t-shirt up over his head. I was leaning over my adorable lover, his bruised lips trembling ever so lightly while his brown-hazel eyes were glazed over. I completely removed his top and trailed my fingers down his head to his shoulders. Aimé whimpered when I bypassed his neck, but he squirmed underneath me when I teased the hard buds on his chest again.

"You're too cute, Aimé. I want to mercilessly tease you and spoil you to bits at the same time. You have put my mind into such a state of decision-making dilemma." I playfully scolded, flicking his left nipple.

Aimé mewled, his tongue sliding from his parted lips to entice me before asking, "M-may I have a k-kiss, Rayiys Theo?"

I chuckled. "Of course."

Our lips met again and our tongues created a delicious friction. It was addicting. Aimé wanted to continue, even after I pulled back for a break. He begged for another kiss, but his breath hitched when I kissed down to his right nipple. I smirked at him before going down to lick, nip, and bite it. I could feel my adorable lover's cock throbbing under my ass.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Aimé?"

"Y-yes, Rayiys!"

I chuckled, then sat back on his lap. Aimé panted as he met my gaze, even though he could barely keep his eyes focused on my face.

"Aimé, are you sure you want to lick me?"

My lover perked up and his vision refocused. "Y-yes, please!"

A sadistic grin tugged at my cheeks, which made Aimé gulp with a dark blush. I pinched my dress with my thumb and forefinger of both hands. I licked my lips and slid the hem of my dress up my thighs. Aimé seemed to have forgotten how to breathe. He was staring at my thighs, but his gaze followed the hem as I slowly pulled it upwards. I stopped just before he could really see what he wanted.

Aimé whined, craning his neck. "You're so mean, Theo!"

I giggled, grinning like a madman. "Beg me."

He blushed. "Please show me, Rayiys Theo."

I ignored him, starting to lower my hem again. Aimé began to panic.

"W-wait, I-I'll beg properly!"

I paused, eyeing him expectantly. "All right."

Aimé's cheeks burned. "P-please allow me to l-lick your cock, Theo! Please! I need your taste in my mouth and your c-come in my stomach."

I began to lift the hem, so he began to beg in earnest. "Rayiys Theo, please, please let me pleasure you. I need you. Please, Theo! Please allow me to suck on your beautiful shaft to completion!"

My cheeks were warm as I lifted my hem higher. Aimé was about to say more, but his voice and breath caught.

"Were the visuals worth the begging?" I asked with a blush.

He nodded as I shuffled closer to his face. I shivered when I straddled his face and leaned forward, grinding my lacy white panties onto his face. Aimè groaned and I shivered when I felt his fingers tug down my underwear. My hard cock sprang free and in an instant it was being licked. I panted, my hips jerking with each gentle suck along the underside of my cock. Aimé panted heavily, his hot breath ghosting over my sensitive shaft.

"A-Aimé..." I mewled, grasping his hands when he moved his arms above his head.

"Rayiys Theo..." he groaned, then gasped when I bucked my hips and accidentally thrust my cock into his mouth.

It felt good, though. His wet, slick heat around my cock with his tongue flicking over my tip was already more stimulation than I could take. But I slowly thrust deeper, moaning under my breath. Aimé began to firmly suck the length of my cock that entered his mouth, which was a relief because I was a bit worried about hurting him beyond repair. Aimé squeezed my hands when I pushed a bit deeper. He moved his head forward, so I took that as my answer.

I thrust all the way in and heard him choke, but he eagerly bobbed his head as I thrust into his throat. My voice came out in a series of embarrassing noises that sounded awfully sweet even to my own ears. My balls slapped against Aimé's chin with each shove inwards. I stopped and held myself in his throat for a moment, then backed all the way out. He gasped for air while I panted, my hips shaking with need. I was so close.

"R-Rayiys," croaked Aimé. "Please, hurt me more. It feels so damn good."'

His plaintive whine made my body tremble. His voice was too arousing.

"Fuck," I hissed, rubbing my cock over his face.

I heard his happy noises of pleasure and squeezed his hands, then let him go. I turned around and reached for my adorable lover's throbbing cock. Heat emanated from the monster in his jeans. My mouth watered. I wanted to know his musky scent and taste his cock.

"R-Rayiys?"

I chuckled deeply as I pulled his monster cock from its area of confinement. "You've been bearing it for so long, Aimé. I think you deserve a reward." I purred, stroking my fists down his meaty shaft with a tight grip.

Aimé jolted with a shocked groan beneath me, making my cock twitch. He moaned when I licked over his cap, sliding my tongue around it in circles.

"Th-Theo, p-please..."

"Please what?"

"Chew on m-my c-cock."

I blinked in surprise. "Gently first?"

"Mm."

I sucked on his tip for a moment, making his gasp that much sweeter. I delicately moved his cap to the left side of my mouth and gently pressed down, biting a bit harder when Aimé moaned for more. His cock was so big and hard, yet still a bit springy under my teeth. I alternated between sucking, stroking, and biting his cock and balls, since Aimé was so aroused and in love with the special treat he was getting.

Honestly, I didn't care that Aimé had probably forgotten about my cock. I was ready to spill my load just listening to him and feeling him writhe beneath me.

"A-almost there!" whined Aimé, his hips shaking and bucking with each firm bite to his lengthy monster. "R-Rayiys Theo—ooh!"

Thin spurts of come filled my mouth, which I swallowed cleanly. I hummed at the taste, enjoying the thick scent at the base of Aimé's cock. I let his monster rest across his v-line, although the tip was about an inch or two above the rug from over his hip. I shuddered from excitement because I would be riding that cock and making my cute lover moan for me in the near future.

Aimé suddenly moved and I was flipped onto my side, then he spread my legs. I blushed when I noticed his heated gaze on my lower half.

"Aimé, are you going to fulfill your desire?"

He nodded and curled down, firmly licking my length while rolling my balls with his tongue. I muffled my moan and tried to close my legs, but Aimé wasn't having it. He stopped for a moment to kiss me. I panted and moaned, tangling his tongue with mine. Aimé groaned when I mewled, his hand tightening around my slick cock while he pumped it.

I reached for him and he nosed my jawline, then returned to his former position and began sucking to reach my climax. I buried my fingers in his hair as I came hard, faintly hearing him swallow with the pounding of my heart in my ears. Aimé silently begged for another kiss, so I tasted myself on his tongue this time.

So, Aimé and Teddy finally did something together. :3 Was it worth the wait? Although rereading the "begging" portion kind of makes me cringe inwards, but I don't think I could rewrite it to be better.

I did look again, but sadly I cannot find the dress I was inspired by for Teddy's outfit in this chapter. The wings weren't part of the picture I saw back in 2019 since I came up with that idea, but it still would've been nice to give you folks a reference picture (for the dress).

See you again next Tuesday! I love you all very much. <3

- Alessa (Kelpie) xoxo

Updated: 9/20/2023
Word count: 3373

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 21.3K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
2.9M 67.1K 21
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.5M 149K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.3M 119K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...