Lets See Who Breaks First[N.S...

By Xzyztent

[SLOW UPDATES] [Really slow updates] [A Ryomen Sukuna X Op Oc Fanfiction] "I never said you could walk away... More

Lets See Who Breaks First[N.S.F.W. 🔞] ⚠️
OC Characterization
Prequel Chapter One: Where it All Began
Prequel Chapter Two: The Second Reccurance
Prequel Chapter Three: A violent Relationship
Prequel Chapter Four: Deprived of Life
Prequel Chapter Five: A Game Of Cat and Mouse
🔞Prequel Chapter Six: Tension Doesnt Always Fade
🔞Prequel Chapter Seven: The Call of The Hound
Prequel Chapter Eight: A Night Beneath the Stars
Prequel Final: Sands of Time Don't mean a thing
Preface: Seemingly new Bloodline
🔞Chapter One: An Erased Hystory of Sorcerers
Chapter Two: What Shall Never Stay Hidden
Chapter Three: Curse or Sorceress
🔞Chapter Four: You Shall Know My Name
Chapter Five: The World's Eldest Couple
A.N. 😈 HEH~
A.N. Share your thoughts
Chapter Six: His Incarnation
Chapter Seven: Yuji's Ancestry
Chapter Eight: Sukuna Gets Jealous...
🔞Chapter Nine: Domain Expansion...
🔞Chapter Ten: Inevitable outcome...
Chapter Eleven: Sukuna's Softer Side...

Prequel Chapter Nine: Life is limited

762 19 2
By Xzyztent

[The prequel chapters are meant to give a breifly explanation on what happen to him and herself and how they met. The true story will start after. There's a reason I started back in time.]

Two months going on a third I stayed with this curse of a man, but of my own volition. It also didn't help that I was starting to show.

Yes, I am indeed pregnant with Sukuna children. Yes more than one. My mother once told me that when she found out she was pregnant with me, she looked to be already six months pregnant and that she gave birth to me soon after. She told me once that It was because of my father's cursed genetics. I took after him more than I did her, hince me being born a full curse.

It seemed the same situation was occuring here and because of raging paranoia, I stayed by his side that is until today.

I left the shrine/palace, walking around thel woods, at peace with myself than I've been in a very long time. I thought about the time I spent here getting to know not only Sukuna but also the others who were under him. I knew he was running on very little time, an impending doom getting closer and closer as the days ticked by. I taught him of my home land including my language so that we could speak freely without anyone knowing what was being said. He became protective, he was even more gentle with me and I wasn't sure that I like it.

"When something happens to me, protect those children with your life. We will all meet again."

I still remember the words he said to me, there were unspoken things he was too prideful to say to me, but his eyes said it all. "Do not let the sorcerer's take my fingers." He was very adiment about that, and a good thing about it was that I had a plan.

---
Time skip
---

I could pop any day now, forces in both sides were getting restless and Sukuna refused to leave my side.

"You remember what I told you, when---Neferei?" I groaned loudly at the intense burning sensation in the back of my legs, the sound of tickling water and a pop reached both of our ears.

"Sukuna...we've gone over this a thousand times, I will not let them take your fingers. But those thoughts are going to have to wait... They're coming." I gasped as my contraction caused a violent tred of pain in my womb. His four eyes looked to me in disbelief when I mentioned plural instead of one.

"They? When we're you----"

"Hauughh!!"  my scream of pain would inevitably shut his trap. Any other time he would relish in the screams of my torture, but I was bringing our children in a world where a war was about to decided which side would claim victory.

The glowing ankh on my lower abdomen shown brightly and burned as time passes on. I couldn't bare to lay down being in this type of pain. He watched with a unreadable expression as I grabbed onto the foot of our bed and squated down, roaring loudly as I pushed with all my strength.

"Catch it---please!" I cried as I gave the final push to deliver my fist born. He was quick to squat behind me with a pair of his hands under me to catch a slimy mess of skin that had a head full of red hair.

"Uraume!" Sukuna bellowed, placing a hand on my shoulder as I gasped loudly and harshly to catch my breath. In came the femanine man his expression mildy surprised at what his lord turned around and placed in his hands.

"Clean him up, get that god forsaken mess of his face and out of his nose." Sukuna ordered, growing in warning at his human follower not to drop him.

"A son ...?" I whispered, a small smile lingering on my lips only to be ripped away by another contraction. My voice ripped it's way up and out my vocal cords, getting the urge to push once again.

"Don't tucker out now wench, you're stronger than most I've seen. Use that strength." Sukuna's encouraging words and the cry of our our first born we could both hear was a boost to my strength.

On my next push my voice rose so loud that my ears rung, echoing throughout the palace and into the open air, another slimy mess of skin and a head full or red hair. Sukuna's hands were there to catch the bundle, his other pair of hands kneading my shoulders to get me to relax.

Uraume took the child to clean them up, hearing another set of crying only this one seemed higher. "Our daughter is strong." I smiled at that. I had a set of twins it seems, I was anxiously to see what they looked like, feeling my healing factor of one of .y reversed Cursed abilities do it's work. I wasn't long until I was back at what my body as like before I had them, muscles and all.

"Uraume, give them." I left no room for discussion, I wanted to hold the children who were desperately crying for me. He brought them over without a second thought, placing them both in my waiting arm. They were beautiful, with ther squishy skin and silky red hair. When they opened their eyes to look at me I saw signs of heterochromia. On opposite eyes one was red whild the other was golden. I could feel Sukuna staring at them in my arms, his brows furrowed  a sense of yearning rolling off of him in waves.

"His name will be Uruk Kuna Ryomen Nupazi. " I smiled staring down at our son. I looked to Sukuna to name his daughter, his four eyes trained on the life in my hands lost in thought

"You name her... I'll give her a middle name." He leaned forward and brushed his lips against my forehead as well as theirs, standing abruptly. "Until we meet again, Neferei. Don't keep me waiting to long. And no matter what you do, make sure they never find my fingers or our children."

It troubled me to see him go but I knew that my part to play in this was not on the battlefield just yet, it was to make sure our tracks were covered before I went to avenge him. "Uraume, come. " I stood wrapping my children in bundles of cloth, only for them to disappear from my arms and into a part of my storage space that held nothing but comforting warmth. They would sleep there until I was certain we were all safe from danger.

"Get every scroll and every document with any depiction of me and Sukuna. Bring them to me once you find everything. We'll meet after this." He nodded to me, his expression showing one of worry. I just smiled at the asshole I've gotten the joy of calling brother. "We'll meet again---Go!"

We separated from eachother in haste just as the ground gave a thunderous shake, a sonic boom shaking the air. I knew I had to hurry, whoever he was fighting wasn't going to toy with him for much longer.

"Ryomen!" I shouted, disappearing from the palace only to appear on the battlefield he was currently being restrained. I saw white hair and knew immediately that I was Gojo.

I got the satisfaction of watching Sukuna impale him only for my momentary joy to be ripped away. His head went rolling in the next instant, my eyes widdening to the size of sausers. His body crumbling to dust only to leave his fingers behind..

'Now for the next part of the plan.'

I inhaled taking a deep breath before bellowing a low throaty tone similar to throat singing I used to do back in my homeland, the sound rising and expanding traveling for miles on end.

I watched every sorcer on the field stiffen at the sound, unable to move. "It's his bitch of a queen. She's on the field." One managed to say but none of them could move towards me. I walked with ease still continuously bellowing the tone standing in the spot Sukuna stood before he became nothing.

I glanced breifly at Sato's limp body, seeing what he was still alive and staring up at me his blue orbs glowing beneath the shadows of his hair. With a wave of my hand I swiftly took all of his fingers into my storage place, all but one.

"This isn't the end, when he returns, your descendants will know my fury. I here by send you to the Halls of Judgment."

I extended two of my fingers slowly floating off of the ground above the rest of them staring down. My cursed marks and hieroglyphics we're on full display as my aura churned with power. My eyes landed on Gojo's breathing form, deciding at the last second to leave him for last. "Reversed Cursed Technique: Supernova."

With an explosion of light, gold and red energy accumulated on my fingers and made a beeline for the ground exploding in impact...

When all else was done, I landed right where Gojo still laid, my eyes blazing with a sense of vengeance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.9K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...
41.9K 1K 8
"The fear in your eyes is palpable. Begging me to stop will only make me go harder." "Please my Lord, don't do this! I'm not ready- I'm scared..." Th...
104K 3.8K 40
The power she possessed was a gift from Sukuna. She had the strength to finally eliminate all those who had hurt her. But the path she chose was neve...
62.1K 1.7K 33
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. Ryomen Sukuna x Reader. Y/N not knowing her own identity, was taken in into Tokyo Jujutsu High. When the cruel King of C...