Lets See Who Breaks First[N.S...

By Xzyztent

[SLOW UPDATES] [Really slow updates] [A Ryomen Sukuna X Op Oc Fanfiction] "I never said you could walk away... More

Lets See Who Breaks First[N.S.F.W. ๐Ÿ”ž] โš ๏ธ
OC Characterization
Prequel Chapter One: Where it All Began
Prequel Chapter Two: The Second Reccurance
Prequel Chapter Three: A violent Relationship
Prequel Chapter Four: Deprived of Life
Prequel Chapter Five: A Game Of Cat and Mouse
๐Ÿ”žPrequel Chapter Seven: The Call of The Hound
Prequel Chapter Eight: A Night Beneath the Stars
Prequel Chapter Nine: Life is limited
Prequel Final: Sands of Time Don't mean a thing
Preface: Seemingly new Bloodline
๐Ÿ”žChapter One: An Erased Hystory of Sorcerers
Chapter Two: What Shall Never Stay Hidden
Chapter Three: Curse or Sorceress
๐Ÿ”žChapter Four: You Shall Know My Name
Chapter Five: The World's Eldest Couple
A.N. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ HEH~
A.N. Share your thoughts
Chapter Six: His Incarnation
Chapter Seven: Yuji's Ancestry
Chapter Eight: Sukuna Gets Jealous...
๐Ÿ”žChapter Nine: Domain Expansion...
๐Ÿ”žChapter Ten: Inevitable outcome...
Chapter Eleven: Sukuna's Softer Side...

๐Ÿ”žPrequel Chapter Six: Tension Doesnt Always Fade

1.7K 28 25
By Xzyztent

[The picture above is a indication of their Major size difference.]

N.S.F.W.

Silence was what my ears met...

This shrine that resembled a palace was silent and has been for the two weeks I've been here. He never came to see me, and his servant who I've known to call Uraume never paid me a glance.

It didn't really urk me, I was too busy behind the palace/shrine training to my heart's content. The one thing I could say was a pro when being a curse, exhaustion took longer to overcome me and my stamina was top notch.

"Wench...?!" His voice boomed from inside of his home, his ominously loud footsteps drew closer to my destination. I could hear him talking to someone else, none other than Uraume. I was currently in all of my cursed forms glory, my markings glowing luminously, my red eyes glowing like embers on full display. My red hair swaying ethereal like around my shoulders with my Khopesh I'm one hand and a dagger in another.

I stood still and poised, my feet apart in a fighting posture that caused my muscles to burn for relaxation, but I never faltered. I blatantly ignored the both of them, even as their presence was made apparent on the sidelines behind me.

"Do you not hear me calling you?" Sukuna's husky, raspy vocals me, causing my ears to twitch in irritation. With a slight turn of my head I glanced at him before turning my attention elsewhere. "If you expect me to answer to the foul name that passes through your lips, then you must have hit your head." With a violent yet fluid motion, the dagger passed from my fingers, right in between Uraume's feet, switching my Khopesh out for a spear that I had hidden away in my infinite domain of storage.

I expertly moved around with the weapon in my hands, hearing Sukuna's rough grunt of approval. Uraume's sigh of annoyance causing me to falter in step. "You're a lowly human. When master Sukuna demands your attention you----" I grunted standing straight, popping my neck and joints loudly as if I hadn't heard him speak. In the next unperceivable moment I was towering over him, my lips parting a bit to expose the sharp teeth behind the soft flesh that resided there.

"I̵̮̤̰̘͍͂̏̈́̚͘m̵̲͉̼͈̑͛p̸̤̤̖͚̜̪͚͙̖̜̳̀a̵̭̰̙͎͍̮̹̲͈͋̇̐̅͒̌͑̅̾̋̕͝͝ļ̵̛͓̥͖̮̯̤̗̘̥͙̱̈́̂̾̍͂̉͊͐͜e̷̹̽͒̆͘͘͘͘ ̶̨̻́͗̂͋́͜Y̵͉̙̩̽̊̒̾͋̓̌͒͂͐͛ͅọ̸̻̟̣̥͔͗͌̈́̇͘û̸̟͔͉̦͙͕̭̬̯̩̩͊͑ŗ̵̬̥̋̂̀̑̎̅͂̈́̋͘ͅš̷͉̦̻̜̘̑̎̐ͅe̷̟̥̍̅̆̇͆̀͛l̵̳͓̜̞̭̜̿f̴̛̝͇̫̞̭̌̍̉̐̿̏͋̐̓̕͝͝."

The coarse growl passed through my lips, the tempreture around the three of us dropping significantly. My voice came out the same way it did when I used it on Sukuna as I sung. Without any control over his body and with all the effort he could muster, Uraume fought himself even as he picked up my dagger and stabbed himself through his chest, an enraged agonizing scream echoing through the warm air.

I had a full blown grin on my face, taking two steps back so that Sukuna could do whatever it was to save his precious human servant. His four red orbs studied me for a long moment before he turned his attention to the male bleeding out on the ground at his feet.

I turned my attention back to my training tuning all of them out, slowly reverting back to my human like form. It wasn't long after until heard his ominous voice again, right next to my ear. "Neferei." He spoke, a calmness about him that caused my nerves to jump. "Oh now you know my name." I turned around swiftly, pushing him in the chest watching him shift back reluctantly. "I think it's time I taught you your place." His cursed energy exploded out of him, two out of his four hands swinging in my direction.

He was testing my ability, whatever he wanted to know he wanted to see in action, and with every strike he tried to make towards my body, I dodged effortlessly as of it were the most natural thing in the world. We traded blow for blow, his towering form caging me once or twice. With a casual flick of my finger to his forehead, his entire body was flung from me impacting with the ground in a heavy thud. I chased after him, my arms spread to my side as I leaped Into the air, slaming down onto his chest with the heels of my feet.

Two of his many hands grabbed both my ankels, another one reaching out with lightning speed to fully circle around my neck. A choked squeal left my lips as he yanked me towards him, his entire body rolling until he was towering over me. His face was split with a nasty bloody grin, his eyes were crazed an wild, his entire face seem to shift which made him almost unrecognizable, his teeth bared as strings of saliva dangled as he opened his mouth.

"So feisty, usually my toys break when I play with them like this..." He then reeared his had back and slapped me so hard that my ears rung. In close corters we struck each other, him with wide fingered slaps and me with defending punches with shockwaves that could flatten an entire large village town.

It got to a point where he slowly began to find a way to menuver or absorber my stikes, his large hands grasping onto every visible part of my body in a rough violent manner.

"I'm not one of your filthy toys." I roared loudly, shoving against his chest, squirming when he wouldn't budge. At this time I did everything I could to get out of his crushing grip but it was no use. One out of his four hands had a handful of my ass in a painful grasp, his claws digging into my flesh breaking the skin and drawing blood. The pain that I felt cause me to scream in pleasure but also pain.

"Believe what you want wench, but you're the only confusing creature I know that's aroused when I hurt them.... !"

With a demonic like roar of his own, his entire jaw locked down onto my shoulder and collar bone, a sickening snap reaching my ears, the spaced between us filled with my keeing roar of a shrill scream.

My finers dug into the flesh over his pectorals, bucking and thrashing wildly in his arms. Just so I wouldn't go anywhere, his other set of arms locked around my waist and constricted dangerously to the point where I couldn't breathe. My blood gushed around his lips and embedded teeth down my shoulder and back, staining the gown that I was currently wearing and onto the ground beneath us. He pulled back, his large tongue laping up the blood the spoiled steadily from the wound which inevitably closed and healed like nothing happened at all

"Beautiful, your screams are music to my hungry ears ...did you miss me?!" He cackled loudly, constricting his arms around my waist again until my spine inevitably gave a deep sickening snap.

A howl that seemed to come from the depths of my diaphragm, exploded from my open mouth the sound of it echoing and oscillating as it rung in the air above. And then painfully, the break healed as if nothing ever happened. His hands fondled me, one at a time he broke my limbs his impossible grin getting impossibly wider. "You thought I wouldn't notice, wench..?! I left you pent up just so I could break you! JUST SO I COULD SEE YOU AT YOUR WORST!" His laughter became haunting, ridiculously chilling as he watched me succumb to the pleasure of the pain he made me feel.

I lolled my tongue out of my mouth and stared up at him through my lashes, locking my legs as much as I could over his colossally large muscular thighs. " Is that the best you can do...." I painted, a low thrumming vibrating in his chest. His nostrils flare and he inhaled, wrapping one of his large hands around my throat.

"You like that, huh?" He glanced down at my lifting hips, his glowing red crazed irises seemed to burn with something else now. "Filthy wench." He laughed, cutting of my air supply completely. I coughed loudly, reaching up and slapping him, my eyes burning furiously. While I pryed his hand from my throat I slapped him once again, growling. "Say my name." I demanded, only getting a smirk in return.

"Make me, wench." He effortlessly snapped my wrist, earning another perverted howl from me. Sukuna then proceeded to pin my arms over my head, his wide hips spreading my legs apart, resting firmly between them as he went to bitting into my flesh again. The rough grinding of his hip caused my legs to tremble, his clothed covered cock grounding into my core with a greedy need. He watched in amusement as my expression shifted and then contorted, his red tongue swiping over his lips seductive like.

"You want it bad don't you, beg me to break you! Say it!" He shouted in the space between us, my leaking core met with two of his large and long fingers. I threw my head back, shifting my hips up into his hands to push his fingers deeper. The sensation caused me to see stars, my eyes half lidded and blurring with tears. I caught a glimpse of his expression; his entire expression was tense as we watched me work on the fingers that churned and curled inside of me. "Naughty girl, " he praised, a string of screaming whimpers passing through my trembling lips.

"Beg me to break you, I have all day until you crumble. Now say it, Neferei." The ominous tone his voice had caused my body to jolt. The way he said my name in his deep raspy voice caused my walls around his fingers to spasm violently before I came in a gush around fingers and all over the front of his robe. Another deep growling vibrated in His chest as he watched me succumb to the pleasure, pulling his fingers out which were coated in my cum. He wasted no time licking my release from his fingers, plunging them into his mouth sucking them dry. My eyes followed the movement, so distracted by it that I didn't pay any mind to him opening his robes to grind his bare appendage against my moist and heated flesh.

"You taste as delicious as you look..." his fingers slid from his lips and he reached out to grab my face. His lower arms hooked under my knees as he leaned down to lower his body, forcing them to stay open which also gave me full view of his cock throbbing and waiting to destroy my walls.

"You said .. my name..." I painted, teary eyed and moaning, grabbing fist fulls of his pink hair into my trembling hands. "Delirious wench..." He cackled, my body shattering from the pain of his appendage slowly splaying my folds open before diving in mercilessly into my soaked narrow canal.

[Warning you all now, this Next chapter is even worse.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.7K 33
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. Ryomen Sukuna x Reader. Y/N not knowing her own identity, was taken in into Tokyo Jujutsu High. When the cruel King of C...
187K 5.9K 46
โ†ณ โ [ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐š๐ญ...
74.5K 2.8K 46
โ ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜. โž *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš A Satoru Gojo x fem!Reader fanfic. โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ‹†* โ˜ฝ ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โ˜พ...
209K 8.8K 75
Suguru kissed her lovingly as his tongue danced on hers. His mind already running miles ahead with the obscenity he was going to unravel, one piece o...