Heartless || Choi Beomgyu

By gyuyie

「MAFIA AU」(♧1) "You're shaking too much." He whispered in Y/n's ear, sending a million electric shocks down h... More

⚠️
2 ~ Locked
3 ~ Water
4 ~ Icicle
5 ~ Cut
6 ~ Hwayoung
7 ~ Iffy
8 ~ Guilt
9 ~ Coffee
10 ~ Help
11 ~ Gift
12 ~ Leader
13 ~ Gloves
14 ~ Study
15 ~ Crazy
16 ~ Unsupervised
17 ~ Spontaneity
18 ~ Break-in
19 ~ Rina
20 ~ Unprofessional
21 ~ Stale
22 ~ Ramen
23 ~ Mall
24 ~ Price
25 ~ Bow
26 ~ Dot
27 ~ Call
28 ~ Judge
29 ~ Loved
30 ~ Tears
31 ~ Comfort
32 ~ Dress
33 ~ Shock
34 ~ Storage
35 ~ Flashlight
36 ~ Knife
37 ~ Lose
38 ~ Pen
39 ~ Move
40 ~ Stay
41 ~ Muse
42 ~ Notebook
43 ~ Echo
44 ~ Kiss
45 ~ Fly
46 ~ Uniform
47 ~ Birthday
48 ~ Gratitude (Final chapter)
Author's note

1 ~ Tied up

7.7K 211 354
By gyuyie

Y/n wiped the counter down after briefly adjusting her mask to a more comfortable position. The feeling wouldn't shake off, no matter how long the day dragged on.

She made an effort to distract this unnecessary discomfort in herself, but she couldn't help but feel as though she were being watched.

I'm in Busan now, so I have nothing to worry about.

She nervously tightened her ponytail, before removing her apron and hanging it on a hook.

Y/n's jacket wasn't fully put on, still hanging off her left shoulder, as she locked up the bar. She pulled her arm through the other sleeve and shuddered.

The air outside was cold, but it wasn't the only reason Y/n was getting chills. The sickening feeling in her stomach was worse than ever. So bad that Y/n had to look around to check for any dark figures or hooded cars that might be spying on her.

Nope. Nothing but her own little white Sedan parked just in front of the bar in one of the very few 'EMPLOYEES ONLY' spots.

Y/n climbed into her car.

As soon as she closed the car door behind herself, the feeling was at its peak.

I have to get home NOW.

She heard gravel crunch in the street behind her car, but with a car sound.

Y/n reached for the slot with her car keys. That was when she noticed a dark shadow emerging from behind her own seat in the rearview mirror. There was a mask covering its face and only a glint of moisture reflecting off of its eyes.

"Hello, Y/n."

Suddenly, large hands rushed to Y/n's face, one of them removing her mask and the other putting a cloth over her mouth and nose.

The bitter and strong scent of chloroform filled her head and she couldn't stop the blackness from enveloping her completely.

She was unconscious instantly.

(◕ᴗ◕✿)

As soon as he was sure that she was out cold, Beomgyu got out of the car and opened the driver's side to carry her out. Taehyun was just getting out of the van when he had her in his arms.

"Need help?"

He shook his head and brought her to the shiny black car. Once she was lain inside, Taehyun got inside and started tying her up. Beomgyu got into the passenger's side.

"That was quick. With her track record, I thought she'd at least put up more of a fight."

Hueningkai, who was in the driver's seat, commented lightheartedly.

"I thought so too."

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Y/n's eyes fluttered open, only to feel her eyelashes brush harshly against something rough. A heavy material was covering her head.

She was on a chair.

When did I fall asleep?

A sharp pain resonated through her head, synchronizing its spiking with her heartbeat.

As she tried to bring her arm up to take off the sack, she realised that her hands were tied up behind her back. Her waist was tied to the frame of the chair. So were her feet. She couldn't scream, as there was duct tape over her mouth.

She tried to stay quiet though.

She examined her surroundings to her greatest ability. Light filtered through the sack in all corners of the room she was in.

Déja vu.

Y/n fiddled with the rope on her wrists, trying to untie them with her fingers. Alas, they were too strong, and Y/n doubted that she would have even been able to untie the knots if her hands were completely free.

"You're awake."

She froze at hearing his beautiful, yet deadly voice.

No.

Not him again.

Y/n heard his footsteps coming closer to her, and his shadow fell over her, she could make out his tall silhouette from what she could see through the fabric.

"You remember me?"

He removed the sack from her head, confirming her thoughts.

Staring back at her with his warm smile, was none other than...

Choi Soobin.

"Whmph-dmm-ymph-wnmpht!"

He ripped off the tape from her mouth. The skin around her lips burned, but she spoke anyway.

"What do you want!"

Soobin chuckled.

"Now, is that any way to speak to an old friend? How long has it been? Three years?"

"I cut off all ties with my father! I'm not involved in any of his mafia business anymore!"

Y/n's ponytail flipped all around her head as she yelled at the man.

"You really thought that moving back to Busan and changing your name would help, Lee Hwayoung? You're stuck in this, Y/n, and there's nothing you can do to escape it."

The frustration of the situation made Y/n's eyes well up with tears, but she tried to keep her cool.

"What did my father do this time? What did I get dragged into this time?"

Soobin sighed in response. He had his hands clasped behind his back, and
Y/n heard a soft *crack* as he stretched his fingers.

"I really should have said this before; sorry about your... bumpy arrival. We just couldn't afford you trying to disagree."

Wow. He changed his attitude so suddenly.

"Just answer my question! Why am I here?"

Soobin's lips curled into a smile.

"I don't suppose you remember why we brought you here last time, do you?"

Thinking back on this, Y/n was reminded of her past. If she happened to be wearing a tank top or any piece of clothing that revealed her right shoulder, the scar she had gotten three years before would have been visible.

She only nodded, not wanting to reveal the vulnerability that would be evident in her voice.

"Well, your little friend is involved with us again and we need your help stopping him."

"I haven't spoken to Heeseung since the last time I was in this situation! I left him, my father, and the rest of their Enhypen goons back in the US. He isn't even here!"

Soobin remained calm and sighed again. He massaged his forehead with his left hand, closing his eyes.

"He came back for you, and he's causing all kinds of trouble to get you. He knows that we're the only ones who know where you are. So, he's threatening to sell our information to the authorities if we don't tell him."

He WHAT?

"So, you're using me as bait to lure him here and stop him?"

Y/n retorted back at Soobin.

"In a nutshell, yes."

His blunt answer made her jaw drop open. Not in shock, but in total amazement at his absence of "sugarcoating" the truth.

She drooped her head to face her lap in utter despair, but trying to make it appear as anger.

"Will I not get to talk to anyone I know?"

"You know us, don't you?"

Y/n's mood dropped even more, and the tears came to fill her lower eyelids once again, making her vision blurry.

Soobin went right in front of her and kneeled down, trying to get a better look at her face.

"Hey, cheer up."

She lifted her head with the sole purpose of staring into his eyes with the most sarcastic look she could muster.

"Once it's over, I'll let you return to your home in Busan, and you'll never have to see me or my team again."

His words did nothing to cheer Y/n up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 1K 40
A Taegyu AU/fiction where Taehyun is an innocent boy who transferred to seoul for further studies. His attention is caught by a boy, Choi Beomgyu who...
129K 5.3K 51
After receiving a mysterious threatening call, Soobin's parents, which are apparently, mafia leaders, swore that they are gonna find who that is and...
13.6K 908 29
❝𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚... 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚...❞ a boy whos full of problems and trust issues & a girl who just wants to hear 3 words - cbg x fem!oc ...
149K 6.4K 33
"Kang!" The older tried to call out as Taehyun rushed his steps, But what caught Taehyun off guard was the grasp on his arm that twisted him around...