Dragon Slayer of the Boiling...

Od Jija50

Three friends Luz Noceda, (Y/N) Dragneel, and Luke Martins find themselves in a strange world where magic exi... Viac

Bio
"A Lying Witch and a Warden" (Chapter 1)
"Demon Secrets Witches and Wizards" (Chapter 2)
Teachers and Abomination (Chapter 3)
Curses and Truths revealed (Chapter 4)
Finding your fire (Chapter 5)
Hooty Moving hassle (Chapter 6)
Language and confessions (Chapter 7)
Once upon a swap (chapter 8)
Definition of a friend (chapter 9)
A Palisman and Demon Escape (Chapter 10)
Halloween Special
Christmas Special
Sense and Insensitivity (Chapter 11)
Adventures in The Elements (Chapter 12)
First Day (Chapter 13)
Studying (Short #1)
The Iron Dragon Slayer (Chapter 14)
A Talent Show (Short #2)
Really Small Problems (Chapter 15)
The Owl House A.U. (A.U. Short)
Eggsitting (Short #3)
Understanding Willow (Chapter 16)
Dungeon Adventure (Chapter 17
Facing True Fear (Chapter 18)
Wing it like Witches (Chapter 19)
A day with a triclops (Short #4)
Family bonding (Short #5)
Young Blood, Old Souls (Chapter 21 Rewritten)
Season 2a trailer
Season 2a opening
Separate Tides (Chapter 22)
Q&A
Fan Art
That Fateful day (Chapter 23)
Escaping Expulsion
Fulfilling a promise (Short #6)
Echo of the past (Chapter 25)
Offscreen Canon shorts
Lonely wizard with his curses (Chapter 26)
Demon Guard in the Fairy Forest (Chapter 27)
Keeping up a-fear-ances (Chapter 28)
A snake slithering through the Looking Glass Ruins (Chapter 29)
(Non canon) Random shorts/Quotes
Q&A Part 2 + A little idea
A date with a blight and traning with an Emperor(Short #7)
Hunting Pailsman and a reunion (Chapter 30)
Eda's Requiem (Chapter 31)
Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door (Chapter 32)
A date with a human and Blight (Short #8)
Getting two friends together (Short #9)
Twin dragons awakens in Eclipse Lake Chapter 33

Agony of a witch (Chapter 20)

2K 38 37
Od Jija50

The scene cuts to the head of the titan, around the head it was a waste land. Though in the center of that wasteland was a castle, also known as the Emperor's Castle. Cutting close in that castle were guards all around. Some of the guards were guarding said castle, while others were walking prisoners to their cells. The atmosphere was so thick and the smell of death was everywhere. A lone familiar witch watches over the dead wasteland. She looks down at the scene with a look of despair as she walks away entering the tower. As she continues to walk around the castle she stops in front of a stained glass window to show the ruler of the castle: Emperor Belos.

Lilith: I haven't forgotten what you promise me. I will bring you my sister Emperor Belos.

She continues to watch the stained glass window until a voice is heard.

???: *offscreen* Then why the delay.

She was shocked from the voice and turns around and sees a small demon: Kikimora

Lilith: K-Kikimora.

Kikimora: The day of unity is fast approaching, and others have found many rouged witches to covens, and yet the owl lady is still roaming free. Could it be, you're protecting her?

Lilith: *inhales and exhales then smiles* Rest assured Kiki. *serious face* I have everything under control.

She then snaps her fingers as a bunch of coven scouts surround kikimora.

Lilith: Today we capture Eda, once and for all.

Suddenly the door opens, the two girls and the scouts turned their heads and saw one of the Coven guards and the dragon guard.

Kikimora: Dragon guard?

Coven Guard: *walks* Our apologies for being late, *looks at the dragon guard* It would seem this one has news regarding the Dragneel.

The mention of Y/N sparked a fire inside Lilith.

Lilith: Don't worry about him, I'll deal with it.

Both the Coven guard and Kikmora looked at Lilith as she began walking out. Soon as she was side by side the dragon guard, he pulled out his weapon stopping her in her tracks.

Lilith: I would appreciated *looks at him with a glare* if you move out of my way.

The two glared at each other in silence.

Coven Guard: Dragon guard enough. Let Lilith do as she pleases.

The dragon guard looks at the coven guard for a second. He sighs and spins his weapon, placing it behind his back. Lilith walks forward and marches out with her troops. As soon as they leave Kikimora walks up to the dragon guard.

Kikimora: I trust you have an answer for the Emperor.

The dragon guard looks at Kikimora. The screen slowly starts to black out, as we are shown red eyes where the dragon guard eye holes are.

Theme song

The portal gate opens, as the camera zooms in on it, Y/N, Luz, and Luke are seen in the sky. They slowly start to open their eyes as they realize they are falling. Both Y/N and Luz panic as Luke just looks down with a bored expression. Suddenly something zoomed past and caught the three friends. Both Y/N and Luz open their eyes, Luz behind Y/N holding on to him tight, while Y/N was holding on to the staff, as they were caught by Eda. Luke was at the bottom of the staff hanging on with just one hand. Eda smirked at the friends and flew to her house with her palisman staff.

The door with Hooty opens to reveal the three friends. Luz had Eda staff as she twirled it around and posed, Y/N, that had Zack's sword on his back, held up a fire fist and smirked while doing a pose, and Luke had his arms crossed as he did a little smirk, as he leaned on the door way. Eda then appeared, taking her staff back, with an amusing grin. Luz then gave a sheepish smile as Y/N put his fire fist away and scratched the back of his head letting out a nervous chuckle. Luke just playfully rolled his eyes as he continued to smirk at his friends' antics. King then gets in front of the camera with a pose.

The scene changes to a three frame slot showing Willow, Gus, and Amity. Willow makes a heart with her hands, Gus holds out his arms in celebration, and Amity just ignores, and turns her back, crossing her arms. It then burns away to reveal King, holding a stuffed rabbit, commanding his army of stuffed animals. Suddenly the stuffed animals started to fall on him as some of them fell onto the camera.

The scene changes again to reveal Luke in a dark void. He then holds the necklace around his neck in his hand as he stares at the picture of him and Sally with a sad expression. Behind him was the Little Demon as he stared at him from the black room with a smile on his face to reveal his sharp teeth. Darkness engulfs the camera as we are shown Y/N surrounded by fire with a sad expression. He was holding a fire fist in his left hand and Zack's sword in his right hand. As Y/N looks at them, the fire takes the form of his father and he sees Zack in the reflection of the sword. The fire around him starts to engulf the camera.

The scene then changes with Luz riding on Eda staff, Y/N with fire wings, and Luke with dark wings. They fly around Bonesborough passing by friends and foes. Luz then picks up Eda and King as Y/N and Luke are flying beside them. Suddenly the ground below them starts to rumble and reveals a giant worm creature that lunges right at them. Everyone, minus Y/N and Luke, screams for dear life as they try to hang on to the staff. Y/N and Luke, nod their heads at each other, as they summon darkness and fire in their hands to attack the creature with a battle cry.

The scene changes to the night sky as it slowly comes down to the owl house. The five friends are standing on top of the house. Luz takes out a little ball of light, Y/N summons a small fireball, and Luke holds up a little shadow ball. The three friends share a smile as they send their balls up into the air. The three balls exploded to reveal the title screen.

The Dragon Slayer of the Boiling Isles

The screen shows the owl house with a sleeping Hooty.

Hooty: *snores* Hoot Hoot Hoot Hoot *snores* Hoot Hoot Hoot Hoot.

It then shows Lilith and her army surrounding the house.

Lilith: Good *removes her mask* That inferno house demon is asleep.

She then snaps her fingers as more guards appear. Some came out of bushes, behind a tree, and one fell from the tree.

*groans* "I'm ok."

Lilith: *sighs* Steve.*to her men* Weapons.

Steve: *gets up and salutes* Yes Lilith!

Steve summons a blue sword, as the rest of the guards summoned their weapons. A mace, axe, kunai with chains, ect.

Lilith: *whispers* Surround the house!

The guards nodded their heads and scattered around the house. Just then Hooty slowly started to stretch.

Hooty: Sleep walking. Sleep walking *wakes up* Sleep Hooting!!

He then bashes his head into the ground and tunnels around the ground. Lilith looked at the scene confused and shocked until Hooty appeared, below ground, behind her.

Hooty: Hiya Lilith!

Hooty then pockets Lilith in the face, sending her flying into a tree. She lets out a painful grunt as she slides down onto the ground. The other guards see this and attack the house demon.

Hooty: Sorry! Eda doesn't like trespassers! But I'm always down to make new friends! Like my best friend Luke!

Luke: *offscreen* WE ARE NOT FRIENDS!!

Hooty: Aww he's just being shy!

The guards are not amused by this and goes for an attack. One tries to trap Hooty in a net but Hooty dodges it and appears over his head.

Hooty: *smacks his head multiple times* Hoot! Hoot!

The guard becomes dizzy.

*dizzy* "Uuugh I see stars"

Hooty then enters the guards uniform.

Hooty: Hey look at me! I'm a person now!

Hooty then possesses the guard to attack the other one, sending him flying into the ground.

Hooty: Watch out! *tosses the guard in the air* Bye friend!

Then Hooty started to do some dance moves.

Hooty: Oh I feel like dancing!

Hooty moves his body back and forth knocking down guard after guard. Lilith gets up and sees her man getting bodied.

Steve: All hail lord Lil-- *gets hit by hooty* OOOH!!

Steven ends up getting knocked into a tree and falls.

Steve: *groans* Going to feel that tomorrow.

Lilith, having enough of this, sees her staff and picks it up. She then aims a spell at Hooty and blasts it...However

Hooty: I did it! *looks at the ground* Oh hey look it's a bug!

Hooty ducks under to see the bug, avoiding the spell. The spell ends up hitting a tree, making it fall down at Lilith, as she lets out a scream. Dust scatters everywhere, it slowly clears up revailing Lilith and she is panting heavily and falls down.

Hooty: Aww just an old leaf. But that's good too! *eats the leaf* I'll save some for you best buddy!

Luke: *offscreen* I don't want it!!

The scene cuts to Y/N, Eda and Luke inside the house watching all of this happen. Y/N was petting baby dragon and Luke was watching with his arms crossed and Eda was watching with her binos.

Y/N: *pets baby dragon* Should we really be watching this?

Luke: Ehh it's their fault for trespassing.

Eda: Ahh Hooty. Your a throne in my side *takes a sip of tea* But you always dig your way in my heart.

Luke: Not mine though.

One of the guards hit the window.

Y/N: Esh.

Luz appears and sees a pot being stored.

Luz: Ooh, magic 'sghetti.

Eda: Hey!

Eda uses her magic to levitate the spoon and hit Luz's hand.

Luke: What happened to not touching weird magic stuff our teacher comes up with?

Eda: FIrst of all that sghetti is witches wool. It repales magic spells.

Y/N: Whoooa. *looks at his sword* (like the sword.)

Eda: *picks some up* Every witch worth their salt has their cloak made from this stuff.

Y/N and Luz looked at it with amazement and Luke just looked at it.

Luke: Uh-huh.

Eda: You could be a little impressed.

Luke: I'm good.

Eda just glared at Luke.

Luz: I'm more salt.

Luke: *raises an eyebrow* What?

Luz: I want cloak!

Luz tries to dig inside until Eda grabs the pot away from her.

Eda: Not so fast, kid! With the Emperor's Goons on my doorstep I need this for protection. *looks at the window* They have really stepped up their attacks lately.

Luz: I think we finally get why the emperor wants you so badly.

The two boys nodded their heads in agreement.

Luz: *sly smile* He has the hots for you doesn't he?

Eda clicks her tongue and holds up to fingers with a wink. Luke looked at the scene in disbelif.

Luke: What!? No! If the Emperor wanted an old hag *crosses his arms* He has lost his taste in women.

Luke gets hit in the head by Eda and Luz.

Luke: *twitches* W-Why did you hit me too?

Eda: Anyway, Emperor Belos wants to control all wild magic by his covenant system. He ordered my capture years ago cause I refused to fall in line.

Luke: *groans and gets up* Not very shocking.

Luz: And he won't stop until he's got you.

Luke saw Luz's sad look and was about to cheer her up until he saw baby dragon rubbing on her leg.

Luke: *confused* Uhhh where is Y/N?

The two looked around and heard yelling.

Y/N: *offscreen* Yahoo!!

The group looked outside and saw Y/N beating up some of the Emperor's guards.

Luke: Duuhhh, should we be worried?

Eda: Dah! Let the kid have his fun.

Luke: Uh-huh. (So that's what he meant by watching.)

Y/N dodges a guard's sword.

Y/N: Too slow! *summons fire in his right arm* Fire dragon:

He then punches the guard into the air.

Y/N: Iron Fist!!

The guard ends up getting sent flying into the air and lands on the ground hard. Y/N let out a chuckle.

Y/N: Hehe. I'm getting better at this.

Lilith: *offscreen* Dragneel!!

Y/N turned and saw a beaten down Lilith approaching him.

Y/N: Oh hey Lilith! Listen, you and the Emperor's guards are bothering mo- I mean Eda. So could you please leave?

Lilith: *growls* Silence! I will turn both you and my sister in! Right! *slams her staff on the ground* Now!

Suddenly chains appeared trapping Y/N as he struggled to move.

Luz: *gasp* Y/N!

Luz was about to run outside to help but Eda stopped her.

Eda: Don't worry kid.

Y/N: So the hard way huh?

Y/N squeezes both his hands and starts to power up. Fire surrounded his body as he slowly starts to break the chains off him. He lets out a yell as a gust of wind knocks Lilith back a few feet. Y/N jumps into the air and grabs his sword. He lifts it over his head and tries to strike Lilith. Lilith sees this and was able to block just in time. The two collided making a creator, and a shock wave of magic energy spreads them. Y/N smiles while colliding with Lilith while she glares at him. But for a split second she saw Zack giving her a sad look. Her eyes widen by seeing this.

Lilith: Z-Zack?

Unable to keep up she was soon sent flying into a tree and crashed into it. She was soon buried into dirt as Y/N landed on the ground cheering.

Y/N: Alright!!

Zack: *appears* I really don't appreciate how you knocked my girl into dirt.

Y/N: Well- I uh- She attacked the house first!

Zack:....*sighs* Far enough.

Zack then looks over to where Lilith was buried under and gives a sad look. Y/N noticed this and walked up to Zack.

Y/N: Hey. Are you ok?

Zack doesn't say anything at first.

Zack: *sighs* Yea. I'm.... Fine.

Y/N gives Zack a sad look.

Eda: See the kid was fine.

Luke: Yep clearly.

Luz was looking at the scene with a clear blush. Seeing Y/N like that made her feel--

Luke: You alright there Luz?

Luz: H-Huh?

Eda: Checking out your man?

Luz: *blushes bright red* What!? No! I-I was just worried about him that's all!

Eda/Luke: Uh-huh.

Luz just blushed even more.

Eda: Besides if the kid can take care of himself I can too. The only thing that can slow me down is my curse. *lifts up her hands* And that hasn't bothered me for weeks!

Suddenly feathers appeared around Eda.

Eda/Luke: Oh no.

Slowly Eda started to transform into the owl beast.

Luz/Luke: KING!!

King walks inside and panics as soon as he sees Eda transforming. Y/N heard a noise inside the house.

Y/N: What was-- *senses the magic* Oh no. *runs back inside the house* Eda!!

Luke: *summons the demon claw* Get the Elixir!

Luz: Now!

The scene shows Owl Eda about to attack but then cuts to Eda in a dark void. She lets out a gasp, as she looks around. She was in her childhood bedroom materializing out of the gloom. Her younger self is sleeping. Eda sighs sadly. The door opens behind her, revealing an indistinct shadow. Eda looks at it.

Eda: You know, I'm getting a little tired of this game. [Approaches the shadow, trying to grab it.] So, why don't you just show me your face?

Y/N: *Busts in* Guys!! Eda! Are you o-

The scene changes with Eda touching Luke's face with Luz holding an empty elixir bottle in her mouth.

Y/N: kay.

Eda: *bottle in her mouth* Whoa.

Luke: *mumbles* Teach. I would appreciate if you got your hand off my face.

Eda: Uhh *removes her hand* sorry. Thanks for this.

Luke: It took more than one.

Eda looked down and saw multiple bottles.

Eda: Oh and those.

Luke: *sighs* Teach. Is there something you want to tell us?

Eda: No!

Suddenly Eda's scarf started to come loose to reveal her gem still had some black in it.

Luke: *narrows his eyes* Really?

Luz: *gasp* Your gem it's still dark.

Y/N: What!?

Y/N runs up and sees her gem still dark.

Y/N: Eda! What's--

Eda: *covers it with her scarf* No it's not! You three are nuts!!

Luz: The curse has been getting worse and you're still hiding it!!

Eda stumbles her words but then sees the serious look on their faces.

Eda: Ugh! You kids got me. Yes the curse has been getting worse. It's taking more elixir to turn me back and more magic to keep the curse for rearing its feathery head.

The three give a sad look.

Y/N: What happens when you use your magic all up?

Luz: Do you die!?

Luke: Please don't I still need a place to stay.

Y/N/Luz: Luke!!

Luke: I'm kidding!

Eda: No! Geez, you're morbid! *crosses her arms* I just kinda sorta turned into the owl beast.... Forever. Eh it's a fate worse than death.

The three friends cringed from what Eda said. Luke then starts to image Eda as the Owl Beast

Luke: EDA NO!!

Owl beast Eda starts to chew on the couch.

Luke: Do not eat that! Hey stop! Do not lick that!

Owl beast Eda starts licking the lamp. She then jumps on Luke.

Luke: AAAHH! SON OF A B*TCH!! DO NOT LICK ME THERE!! I FEEL VIOLATED!!

Luke: *shutters* Please no.

Luz: No no! We can't let that happen! We'll do something about it!

Y/N: Yea!

Luke: I rather you not lick random objects!

Y/N/Luz: *looks at Luke confused* ......What?

Luke: My imagination has been tainted.

Eda: *puts her hand on Y/N and Luz* Hey, don't worry. I just have to limit my magic use a little.

Eda then puts a smile on Luz's face.

Eda: Ah. There's the Luz I know.

Luke: *cringes* Oh god kill it with fire.

Luz: *frowns* Rude!

Y/N: Eda please. We want to help you.

Eda: *groans* Fine. You can help by doing that weird parallel arm thing.

Luke: You mean a hu-

Luke gets cut off when both Y/N and Luz hug Eda tight.

Luke: I'm just going to *gets pulled by Y/N* Ack!

Luke was forced into the hug.

King: *runs up and hugs Eda's leg* King demands hugs too!

Baby dragon: *hugs Eda's other leg* [bark bark] Me too!

Eda: *struggles* Ok *walks* It's time for school!

Luke: Please!

Eda brings the friends to the door as Luke breathes heavily.

Luke: Ugh! Physical contact.

Eda: Have a good day kids!

Eda puts Luz's bag over Luz and pats Y/N and Luke's head. Y/N smiles while Luke grumbles.

Luz: Get rested! Get lots of water! And make sure you--

Eda slams the door in Luz's face.

Luke: Since when did you go all mom?

Luz: Hey, someone has to take care of Eda.

Luke: Like I take care of you two.

Luz: Hurtful!

The two started to walk as Y/N stayed behind for a bit.

Y/N: Eda.

Zack: Don't worry. We'll figure something out.

Y/N nods his head and then hears baby dragon barking. He looked down and patted his head.

Luz: *offscreen* Hey Y/N! You coming!?

Y/N: Yea! *looks at baby dragon and takes out his phone* You know what to do, right boy?

Baby dragon barks and takes Y/N's phone. He flies off as Y/N watches and catches up to the others.

Back at the house

Eda: Ah those are good kids. So considerate. Well Y/N and Luz are Luke ehh not so much. Still, they deserve something nice.

Eda looks at the pot and has an idea.

Eda: *picks up the pot* And I have just the thing.

Back with the others walking to school.

Luz: Poor Eda. Enemies everywhere, even her own body.

Luke: Normally I would say teach could handle it. But after today--

Luke gets cut off when he hears screaming. The three friends walked over to the bush and looked. They saw Hooty with the guards doing some kind of tea party.

Hooty: The rough housing was fun *pures the tea on the ground* But I like this part of the play date even better.

The friends leave and shutters.

Y/N: Note to self: Don't do a tea party with Hooty.

Luke: Yea speaking from experience.

Hooty: Hm Hm Hm! Nothing beats tea time with my best friend!

Both Luke and Hooty were in the living room having a tea party and Luke was dressed up in a sailors outfit glaring daggers at Hooty.

Luke: *threatling* I'm going to f*cking kill you Hooty!

Luke shutters from the memory as the three started to head to school. As the three left the scene a phone went off, as someone appeared out of the dirt to answer it. It was Lilith all beat up with her hair covering her face.

Kikimora: *on the phone* The Emperor demands your presents, at the throne room.

Lilith cleared the hair from her face revealing a panicked look.

Kikimora: *on the phone* And there is a bird on your head.

Lilith looked up and indeed there was a bird on her head.

"Ooooh! You're in trouble!"

Lilith glares at the bird and then a loud scream was heard.

With the three friends.

The three made it to school and saw the dragon bus with students about to get on.

Luke: What's going on here?

Gus: Guys! Are you ready for a field trip of a lifetime!?

Luke: Depends, what kind of field trip?

Gus: We are going to the one and only Emperor's castle!!

Luke:.....What?

Gus: You are less excited then I thought you would be.

Y/N: That's Luke for ya.

Luz: Actually I think we should sit this one out.

Y/N: Yea, we don't like how they treat Eda.

Luke: (Finally a smart decision.)

Gus: *holds up a book in their faces* But you guys will miss out on all the cool stuff.

Luke: (Don't tempt them!!)

Y/N: Like what?

Luke: (No No No!!)

Willow: Like ancient relics! *flips a page* It's the Plant Coven's Green Thumb Gauntlet! It can grow whatever you imagine.

The book shows a picture of regular trees captioned "BEFORE." The camera pans to the "AFTER" section, where the treetops now act as heads, they all have arms and abs, and one is holding an owl's nest. However, both Y/N and Luz were unimpressed.

Luke: (Yes! It's working!)

Gus: And the  Oracle Sphere!

Gus flips to the page showing a white sphere with a two-headed snake on it.

Gus: It shows what path you can become your best self.

Y/N: Ehh I don't really need that.

Luke: (Yes! Finally!)

Luz: Wait.

Luke: (No don't tell me-)

Luz: The healling hat:

The imaged showed a regular witch hat

Luz: Made from the magic of the Savage Ages. It is said to cure the deadliest diseases

Y/N: And heal any curse!

Luke: (GOD DAMN IT!!!!)

Willow: Yea you can't miss this.

Y/N: Maybe--

They all then heard Luke fall to the ground.

Willow: Uhh Luke?

Luke: Whhhhhhyyyyyyy? *face on the dirt* I should have sliced that book into pieces.

Bump: All aboard students!

Both Willow and Gus run on the bus. Willow stops and looks at Luke.

Willow: Sorry. I'll make it up to you.

Luke: *looks up at Willow* How?

Willow: *kisses his cheek and blushes* That's how.

She then walks away leaving a slight blushing Luke.

Luke:....Why can't I stay mad at her?

Little Demon: Cause you loooove her.

Luke: Quiet you.

Both Y/N and Luz start thinking as they look at each other.

Luz: *sly smile* Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Luke: Please no.

Y/N: *sly smile* Break in, steal the hat, and cure Eda.

Luke: No no no!

Luz: Yep!

Luke: Whhhhyyyyy!? *falls on his face*

Luz: This is why I like you Y/N!

Luz hugs Y/N tight as he chuckled and hugged her back. Luz then kisses him on the cheek which makes both their eyes widen. They separate and blushed heavily.

Luz: U-Uh sorry about that. Lost in the moment.

Y/N: I-It's fine.

Luke: *gets up* Are you two really doing this?

Luz: As in two you mean us three, right?

Luke:.....You say what now?

Y/N: *picks up the book* Eda has done so much for us, so now it's time we do something for her.

Luke: Can we talk about this? We are breaking into the highest, most popular coven, with no way of knowing where said item is, and how strong they are! And heavily guarded! This plan is going to go south!

Y/N: Hey. As long as we work together it will work.

Luz: Please Luke. Eda needs this.

Luke just stared at them as they did puppy eyes.

Luke: (May god or Titan help me.) *long groan* Fiiiiiiinnnnnneeee. Lets..... Steal a hat.

Y/N/Luz: Yes! *hugs Luke* Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Luke:......I like to say if we die, I will kill you two in the afterlife.

The scene changes into everyone on the dragon bus.

Bump: No rough housing! Do not make me turn this carriage around!

Y/N/Gajeel: *groans* Please do.

Both Y/N and Gajeel were over the side trying their best not to vomit. Meanwhile, Luke had his arms crossed looking at Luz's so-called plan. Step 1. Sneak into the castle, Step 2. Steal a hat, Step 3. Cure Eda.

Luke: (I want to go home.)

Luz: *smirks* Pretty cool plan, huh?

Luke:.....We are going to die.

Luz: Hey come on! At least Y/N is with me!

Luke: *raises an eyebrow* Really?

They turned their heads and saw Y/N holding a lot of vomit in his mouth.

Y/N: *mumbles* I regret everything.

Luz just chuckled nervously as she patted his back to ease the pain.

Willow: Hey guys!

Luz freaks out, almost dropping her notepad.

Luke: *rubs in between his eyes* Why?

Luz: What's up Willow?

Willow: I was just saying that we are getting closer to the castle. Emperor Belos built it as a symbol of unity.

The three friends looked at the castle, and as soon as they saw it they had a bad feeling.

Willow: Before he came to power, folks were doing magic all wrong. He taught us the only way to respect what the Titan gave us, is to join a coven.

The three friends looked at the tower in anger, until Y/N stomach started to rumble making him go back to a sick face.

Luke: (What does he know about doing magic all wrong?)

Little Demon: Maybe he doesn't.

Willow: It's a shame Amity couldn't make it. She would love this trip.

Y/N: (Luckily I had a plan for that..... Wait, which recording did I put!?)

We cut to Amity's room. The young Blight was laying on her bed, with her leg in a case, with an angry expression. She had her arms crossed as she looked up at one of her posters.

Amity: Shut up.

Suddenly a door knock was heard.

Amity: Come in.

The door opens to reveal her older sister Emira.

Emira: Hey mittens.

Amity: *sigh* What do you want?

Emira: Well a little dragon wanted to see you.

This made Amity blush a bit thinking it was Y/N instead it was baby dragon. He ran to her bed and landed on her lap. He dropped Y/N's phone on her chest and panted happily at her.

Emira: *giggles* Aww did you think it was Y/N?

Amity: *points* Get out!

Emira: Ok Ok. Get well.

Emira leaves, leaving baby dragon and Amity alone.

Amity: *sighs* You wanted to see me boy?

Baby dragon barks as Amity pets him, making him purr. She notices the phone and picks it up. There was a video on the screen

Amity: What's this?

Baby dragon barks and pushes play on it.

Y/N: *waves* Hey Amity!

Amity: *blushes* Y/N!? How did--

Y/N: Just left this little recording for ya. I know you can't make it to the Emperor's coven and I'm pretty bummed out.

This made Amity gasp a bit.

Y/N: But don't worry I'll try my best to memorize everything, that way you can explain it to me. *rubs the back of his head* Granted I probably won't remember much. Hehe.

Amity couldn't help but giggle from that.

Y/N: Baby dragon also got worried for ya, so I'll send *holds up baby dragon* this little guy to keep you company.

Baby dragon barks and nuzzles in the crock of Amity's neck making her giggle.

Y/N: I was really hoping we do this together. The Emperor's coven has always been your dream and I wanted to help.

This made her blush a bit hearing how much he wanted to help her

Y/N: But like I said I'll do my best for you *smiles* You're one of the coolest witches I know so get well soon Amy. Love ya. *blushes* I mean- like- I mean care- I mean uhh see ya later!! Cut the recording!!

This made Amity blushed heavily. Even if it was by accident hearing him say the words love ya made her heart beat fast.

Amity: *lays on her bed with a big blush* He really is sweet.

She then hears baby dragon barking.

Amity: *giggles and pets him* You're sweet too.

This made baby dragon purr as he laid down next to Amity. She then started replaying the words "Love ya" on the screen over and over again.

Back at the Bus ride

Luz: So Willow would you say this Belos guy.....is.... Powerful?

Luke: He made an entire group of witches learn one magic spell. I think powerful is an understatement.

Willow: I agree with Luke. No offense to Eda but the Emperor is the most skilled witch that ever lived.

Luke: (Soooo we're really dead.)

Willow: He can even talk to the Titan.

Luke: Like the whole dead creature?

Willow: *nods her head* Yep.

Luke:.....Uh how?

Willow: No one really knows.

Luz: Whoa cryptic.

Luke: *crosses his arms* And very unbelievable.

Soon the bus lands at the front entrance.

Bump: Now the Emperor's assistance with be your--

Gajeel: Freedom!!!!

Gajeel jumps off the bus and lands on the ground.

Gajeel: Finally! Free from that death ACKKKK!!!!

Gajeel suddenly gets shocked by lighting as he falls on the ground, twitching.

Bump: Tour guide.

Everyone starts to exit the bus as Bump walks up to Gajeel.

Gajeel: Ugh. *shakes his head* Did you just shock me!?

Bump: Yes I did! For you I had to have many safety precautions!

Gajeel: What the-- Why didn't you put it on them!?

Bump: Because you like to start fights! That is why I am going to see personally I watch over you!!

Gajeel: Ugggghhhhh!! Fine! *crosses his arms and mumbles* Killjoy.

Bump: I heard that!!

Both Luz and Luke help Y/N out of the Bus.

Luz: There you go. One step at a time.

Y/N:@_@ Ugh. Everything is spinning.

Luke: Don't vomit on me.

Soon as the three made it off the bus, but as soon as they stepped foot on the ground, Both Y/N's and Luke's eyes widen as they felt and smelled something.... sinister.

Y/N: (T-This scent)

Luke: (T-This feeling. It feels like-

The two looked up at the castle

Y/N/Luke: (Death.)

The two boys looked at the castle with horror faces. They couldn't tell if their eyes were playing tricks on them or not, but they saw thousands of demons and witches around the castle, screaming in agony. Sweat fell down from their faces and dripped on the ground. Their breathing became hazy as they continue to look at the tower.

Luz: Guys? Are you ok?

Luke: W-We really shouldn't do this.

Y/N: I-I have to agree with Luke on this.

Luz: What!? Guys come on! Eda needs this!

Luke: Yea! And I need my head!

Luz: Ugh! Fine! I'll do this without you then!

Luz runs off leaving the two boys alone. The two looked at each other.

Luke: If we go in there we are most certainly going to get killed.

Y/N: But if we don't Luz is going to get herself killed.

Luke hummed for a bit to weigh his options. Literally he was using his hands to weigh the options.

Y/N: Luke!

Luke: Alright! Alright!

The two walked up to the entrance. Suddenly the gate stretches towards the students, and on the other side Kikimora. Everyone gets on the bridge as it stretches towards her.

Kikimora: Children of Hexside, Emperor Belos welcomes you to his castle. We're honored by visits from students. You'll soon be a part of the coven, some lucky few may even find their home here, in the mighty Emperor's Coven!

Class: She looked at me! Wow, some!

Kikimora: You... are the future of the Isles! My job is to teach you its past.

They enter the castle. Guards flank either side of a hallway, saluting, as others walk on overpasses. The walls are covered in tapestries, murals, and statues.

Class: Ooh. Whoa!

Kikimora: Today, the Isles are a place of peace and prosperity. But that wasn't always the case. *Gestures to a mural of witches dancing around a fire.* Up until 50 years ago, witches and demons practiced wild magic during what we called the Savage Ages. *Leads the students away* Witches had access to corrupt knowledge, and that dishonored the Titan.

Luz stops at a grate.

Kikimora: That was, until our great Emperor ascended to the throne, and taught witches how to use magic properly. [Gestures to a mural of Belos holding up a beam of light, witches below celebrating his power.] Our next stop is the Emperor's personal collection of relics.

As Luz looked down at the vent and was about to open it, or try, until she felt a hand on her shoulder. She freaks out and was about to explain until she saw both Y/N and Luke.

Luz: Oh you two. What? Are you going to tell me to stop?

Y/N: No Luz.

Luke: If we are going to do this.... We might as well do it together.

Luz: R-Really?

Y/N: Yep! We're a team! There is no I in team!

Luke: Literally there isn't.

Luz started to tear up and hugged both of them.

Luz: You two are the best!

Y/N chuckled as Luke.

Luke: Ugh. Physical contact.

As the group made it to the crown hall.

Kikimora: The Relic Room. These items are reminders of our great Emperor's overwhelming power. [Passes the Oracle Sphere.] From the curious and mighty.

Gus: Oooh.

Kikimora: [Passes the Green Thumb Gauntlet.] To the very handy.

Willow: Oh, I could grow such beautiful things with that.

Kikimora: [Passes by the Healing Hat.] And even, the most valuable.

The three friends stare at the Hat as Willow is admiring the Gauntlet.

Kikimora: Come along, children.

Luz sees the hat and was about to steal it until Luke pushed her.

Luke: Not yet.

Y/N: Remember what Eda told us: "Don't steal when everyone is looking. That's how you get caught."

Luke: *still pushing Luz* I swear she is a bad teacher.

Y/N: But a good thief.

Luke:...... I'll admit.... Sometimes.

As the children continue to walk the door suddenly opens relieving Lilith with tree branches and leaves in her hair.

Zack: Still looks hot.

Y/N: Oh no.

Luke: Pst guys!

Both Y/N and Luz looked over and saw Luke hiding behind one of the pillars.

Luke: Over here!

The two nodded their heads and hid behind with Luke.

Kikimora: Ah. Make way for Ms. Lilith Clawthorn students.

Kikimora: Yes. And if I'm not mistaken she's on her way to see the Emperor herself. Lets all wish her luck.

Class: Good luck, Miss Lilith!

Luke: Well damn.

Y/N: They must really hate her.

Lilith: *breathes in heavily* Thank you students. Good luck with puberty.

Luke: Someone is still mad.

Kikimora: *gets in front* This way children.

As the group left, the three friends quietly followed Lilith as she entered one of the rooms.

Luz: Should we?

The boys just shrugged their shoulders. The three slowly started to follow Lilith as quietly as possible making sure they didn't get seen. As they entered the halls, Y/N and Luz did a weird shimmy as Luke just shocked his head. He summoned a shadow as the three fell inside and entered it. As they exited they were behind one of the walls entering the throne room.

Luz/Y/N: *whispers* Why?

Luke: *whispers* Cause you were idiots.

The three looked over and saw Lilith entering the throne room and looked inside the keyhole. As they did they saw a beating heart that almost made Luke vomit, many covent scouts, and the Emperor himself. Beside him was the golden guard and the dragon guard.

Lilith: *kneels* I'm at your service, Emperor Belos.

Belos starts to pant heavily as a guard brings him a pailsman.

Belos: Just a moment

He then breaks the pailsman as a green aura appears. He holds it over his eye holes as it enters inside and makes his eyes glow green.

Belos: Ah that's better.

Luz freaks out but puts her hand over her mouth, to keep herself from screaming.

Luke: *backs up* Ok that's creepy. Let's get out of here.

Luz nods her head. She and Luke start to leave but notices Y/N not moving.

Luz: Y/N?

Y/N: *gets up* I'll stay here.

Luke: What!? Are you insane!?

Y/N: Listen! I *sigh* I need to know more about this.

Luke: Who cares!? Our main object is to get the hat and heal Eda!

Luz: Luke's right Y/N!

Y/N: I know! I know! But *sighs* There's something about this Belos guy I need to find out. I'll catch up. Please trust me.

Luke looked at him in shocked and was about to say something until

Luz: Ok.

Luke: What!?

Luz: *looks at Luke* You and I can handle getting the hat. Y/N will catch up.

Luke: Splitting up is a bad idea!

Y/N: Luke [Luke looks at him] Please.

Luke:.......*groans* Fine. But if you end up dead I will kill you again.

Y/N smiles at him and holds up a fist bump. Luke looked at it for a while and sighs. He fist bumps him back as he starts to walk away. Luz walked up to him and hugged him tight.

Luz: Please be careful.

Y/N: *smiles and hugs her back* I will, I promise.

Luz breaks the hug and kisses him on his cheek making them both blush. She holds his hand for a bit and whispers.

Luz: Come back safe.

Luz then slowly walks away as their hands starts to seperat. She couldn't shake the feeling something bad, no terrible was going to happen. Y/N looked at his friends and smiled. Luz smiled back and waved, as Luke just nodded his head. They both disappear into Luke's shadow.

Zack: She really cares about you.

Y/N: Yea *looks at Zack* So what do you want to find out?

Zack doesn't say anything but just looks at the door with a frown.

Zack: The only way to find out is to look.

Y/N noticed Zack's tone. He could hear a lot of hate coming from his voice. He decides to walk up and look inside.

Emperor Belos: How's the hunt for the Owl Lady? I heard you attempted a raid this morning.

Lilith: Yes, but we were—

Emperor Belos: Unsuccessful? That was obvious enough. It's been over a month since you promised to bring me the Owl Lady. Well, where is she?

Lilith: If I just had more time, I—

Emperor Belos: I'm getting bored of your excuses, Lilith. Don't worry, I'll give you the time you need. Bring the Owl Lady to me by twilight. She'll join the Emperor's Coven and in return, I'll heal her little curse. But, if you fail... [Nails dig into his throne, heart above the throne beats faster.] you will be stripped of your rank and banished from my coven. You do know what happens to covenless witches, don't you?

Lilith looks over at the same mural the students saw in the hall. Screams overlay the scene; the witches depicted aren't celebrating his power, they're begging for mercy. Lilith stands.

Lilith: I—I understand. I will not fail.

Lilith then starts to leave.

There was a moment of silence.

Zack: That.....Damn......BASTARD!!!!

Y/N: Z-Zack?

Zack: He's just using Lilith!! He's making her turn her sister in!!!

Y/N: Uh Zack?

Zack: When I get my hands on him!! I'm gonna, I'M GONNA--

Y/N: Zack!?

Zack: What!?

Y/N: We should leave

Zack: Oh right.

Both Y/N and Zack jumped on the ceiling. They saw Lilith walking outside of it clearly frustrated.

Lilith: *punches the wall* DAMN IT ALL!!

Once she finished she ended up leaving a giant crack on it.

Lilith: If only I had more time!! If only, IF ONLY *remembers Y/N* He didn't get in my way!! The dragon slayer!! Once I get my hands on him HE'S DEAD!!

She then starts to walk away. Y/N falls from the ceiling.

Y/N: Sheesh. What's her problem with me?

Zack was going to respond until his voice was heard.

Belos: Why not ask me?

Both Y/N and Zack's eyes widen. Red magic appeared around Y/N forcing him inside the room. Y/N landed on the ground heavily, looked up and saw he was surrounded with guards aiming their magic at him.

Belos: Hello, Dragneel.

Y/N had a look of fear and anger on his face.

Back at The owl house

Eda is sitting on the couch, knitting with the witch's wool and King is napping.

Eda: [Holds up a cloak.] Yeah! Something tells me Luz is gonna like having a cape.

King: [Wakes up.] Cape? I thought you were making cake!

Eda: You thought I was knitting a cake?

King: I, uh... what about Y/N and Luke.

Eda: *smirks and digs behind the couch* For Luke I know how much he loves black so.

Eda pulls out a black Adidas sweater, with white stripes going down from the sleeves. On the left corner the words ''Moody kid" was written.

King: Ha! Luke is going to lose it when he sees that!

Eda: *chuckles* He will, won't he?

King: What about Y/N?

Eda: *digs behind the couch* A new outfit for the kid.

Eda holds up an open-collared, one-sleeved long overcoat. One of the sleeves, which was on the left arm, had a faux leather brown armband, as the entire right side was consequently exposed.

King: Nice!

Eda: *gets up* There is one more thing.

Eda goes over to a closet and starts digging inside.

Eda: Where is-- Oh here it is!

Eda walks back over and holds up a wrapped up box.

King: *gasp* Is that for me!?

Eda: No you ding dong!

King: Awww.

Eda: This was a gift I wanted to give to... Igneel.

King noticed Eda's sad expression and patted her head.

King: Hey whatever it is. I'm sure Y/N will love it.

Eda: *smiles* Thanks King.

King: Anyway! If there's no cake, then I have to get to work! [Runs off.] Would you look at us two, being all generous to those kids?

Loud Crashing

King: You know what, when they first got here, I thought we were gonna eat them. And when you told me about Y/N I thought he was going to eat me.

[A louder crash knocks a picture off the wall.]

King: But now I only think of that, like, sometimes.

Eda: Yeah, they changed the feel of this house.

Eda picks up the fallen picture: one of Luz shoveling purple and green tentacles in her mouth, a banner behind her reading "FINISH OR DIE!". Y/N was in the back cheering Luz on, while Luke was nonchalant saying "Don't die."

Eda: Well, they always had a good heart, but were impatient and always bit off more than they could chew.... Mostly Luz and Y/N. But despite all that, I think they finally grew up.

With Luz and Luke

The two are at the top of the tower and looked around. Luz looks outside the window.

Luz: Please don't notice we're gone. Please don't notice we're-- Riding the Bus?

Luke: What?

Luke looks out the window with Luz and sees all three of them on their way to the bus with their friends. Luke, with his hands in his pockets, had a boring expression on him, Y/N smiled happily, and Luz looked back at the tower with a smile.

Luke: Uhh what the he-

Willow: *offscreen* Ahem.

Both Luz and Luke jolted as they turned around. They saw a glaring Willow and Gus using his illusion magic.

Luke: Ooooh right, illusions.

Luz: *panics* Guys! We can explain!

Willow: *holds up Luz's notebook* You three were planning to steal the hat, weren't you?

Luke: *looks at Luz with a glare* You dropped your notepad!

Luz: I uh well. *sighs and looks down* Yes. *takes the notepad from Willow* You got us. But please listen! Eda has this curse and it's zapping away her magic and-

Willow: Guys no matter what you can't steal this hat!

Both of them looked down sadly.

Gus: But you can borrow it!

Luke/Luz: Say what?

Willow: Hey! *smiles at Gus* I was going to say that.

Luke: What is happening?

Willow: We read about Eda's curse from your notes!

Luke: *gives Luz a deadpan look* How much have you been writing in there?

Luz gives Luke a sheepish chuckle.

Willow: We are totally going to help you!

Luz: *smiles with tears in her eyes* Thanks guys!

The three do a group hug and look over at Luke.

Luke: Ughhh. Fine.

Luke gets pulled into the hug as he frowns but then does a small smile.

Willow: So what do we do?

Luz: *smirks* Time for a heist.

CUE ANOTHER MONTAGE!!!!

The four friends sneak through the halls when they see a guard coming down the stairs. They duck behind a small bush, which Willow grows into the shape of a unicorn. The guard stops, nudges its horn, and continues on. The three run off, while Luke just looks in disbelief, until he catches up to them; Another guard is standing in a hallway. The four notice them and come out of a door stacked together awkwardly under one uniform. Luz, at the front, waves, high-fives the guard, and finger guns as they retreat. Luke just mentally sighs from this, mouthing at the camera "How?". The guard is very confused; Luz looks at the vent from earlier. She draws out a fire glyph and melts the vent; they reach yet another hallway, where Gus illusions up a double of Kikimora to send a guard off. Once the guard leaves, the illusion Kikimora does the worm. Gus laughs, oblivious to Luz and Willow's confused looks, While Luke just smacks Gus in the head.

Back with Y/N

Y/N was surrounded by guards. He slowly starts to get up as one of them points his magic spell closer to him.

"Don't move, intruder!"

Belos: That's enough. Leave us.

"B-But sir-"

Belos: *eyes glow blue* I said leave.

The guards shuttered and nodded their heads. They dispelled their magic and started walking out of the throne room. The dragon guard looked at the golden guard and nodded his head. The golden guard got the message and nodded back. He slowly started to walk away as Y/N watched them go and looked back at Belos.

Y/N: So you're the Emperor huh?

Belos: I am pleased to meet your acquaintance, young dragon slayer.

Y/N glared daggers at Belos.

Belos: Ah. Your eyes remind me of another dragon.

Y/N: You mean Igneel?

The dragon guard, who stayed behind, glared at Y/N for saying that name.

Belos: Ah. So you are familiar with him. Tell me where is he now?

Y/N: Who knows?

Belos: Hm what a shame.

Y/N: Cut the small talk, why did you bring me here?

Belos: So to the point. Very well I brought you here to ask you something.

Y/N: And that is?

Belos: Would you be willing to join my coven?

There was a moment of silence.

Y/N:.....Huh?

Even the dragon guard had a look of shock, if it weren't for his mask.

Belos: You see, i've had *gestured to the dragon guard* this one watch over you. Seeing your strength, your weakness, to test you to see if you were worthy to join my coven.

Zack: So that's why he was there.

Belos: He says you're not, but I see differently. With your strength added to our ranks, it would help us with the day of unity.

Y/N: Whoa whoa whoa! Back up for a minute. First you attack Eda, multiple times I add, then you make her sister attack her, and then you drag me in here just to ask me to join your coven.

Belos just stared at Y/N as if he was stupid.

Y/N: *chuckles* Wow. For an Emperor you sure are dumb.

Belos glared from that comment.

Y/N: But let me give you my answer.

Y/N summons fire in his right arm and glares as his eyes glow red.

Y/N: HELL NO!!!

Y/N launches the fireball at Belos creating an explosion.

Y/N: There's no way in hell I'll ever join you!!

Belos: I will know.

Y/N grabbed his head and saw that the Emperor was completely fine.

Y/N: W-What the-

Belos: Oh that message wasn't for you, it was for your little *eyes glow blue* Friends.

Y/N was confused at first but then started to go pale.

Y/N: Oh no. *runs out* Guys!!

Before Y/N could make it to the door the dragon guard appears in front of him kicking him into the center of the room. Y/N slides on the ground and then comes to a stop. He slowly starts to get up as he coughs a bit. He looks at the guard in anger.

Belos: Maybe it will take more than words for you to join me. Let me see that dragon slayer strength with my own eyes.

The dragon guard walks up to Y/N and pulls out his weapon. Y/N gets up and pulls out his blade.

Y/N: Out. Of. My. *eyes glow red* Way.

The dragon guard holds up his hand and gestures Y/N to come at him.

Dragon Guard: Make me.

Y/N rushes at the guard with a battle cry, as the guard rushes at Y/N. The two of them clash blades creating a shock wave.

With Luz and the others

The four friends made it to the Relic room as they entered inside. They walked around looking at all the relics. Luz and Luke walked up to the magic hat.

Luz: Here it is. Eda's last hope for a cure.

Luke: Now we don't have to babysit her owl form.

Luz: *looks at Luke puzzled* Uhhhh.

Luke: Imagination is still tainted.

Luz just shakes her head as she takes the hat. Soon as she did it started to glow.

Luke: Whoa.

Luz: I can feel it! I can feel the magic flowing!

Gus: *offscreen* Me too!

The two looked over and saw Gus near the spear.

Gus: *picks it up* Finally, *holds it up* I'm going to become my best self!

Soon as he did another version of Gus appeared with purple aura.

Luke: Uhhh

Illusion Gus: *whispers to Gus* You're always your best self.

This made Gus start to tear up as he started to cry. The illusion version of him patted his head as Luke looked at the scene.

Luke: *looks at Luz* I don't even want to know.

They looked over at Willow holding the green thumb gauntlet. She holds it up and a tree comes out and flexes its muscles.

Luke: Uhhhh.

Willow: *puts it back* I just wanted to try it out.

Luke: (That was an interesting test drive.)

The friends started to walk into the middle

Luke: Not that any of this has been fun and all, not really, but we need to go.

Luz: Yea, now we can get this to Eda before anyone notices.

Belos: I will know.

Everyone's eyes widened when they heard that voice. Suddenly an explosion happened making the castle shake.

Gus: What was that!?

Luz: An explosion!?

Willow: Where did it--

Luke scenes the magic and his eyes widen.

Luke: *glares* THAT IDIOT!!

Luke ducks into his shadow and leaves the room.

Luz: Luke, wait!!

Luz tries to follow him but the room door shut on them

With Luke

Luke: (I knew this would happen!! Damn it all!! Don't you die on me Y/N!!)

Luke uses his shadow to rush towards Y/N. Before he could get there a wave of red magic hits the ground. Lucky he avoided it, however more of them came making him escape from his shadow. He skates on the ground and looks up at his attacker with a glare.

???: *offscreen* Whoa there.

He then heard someone walking up to him. He sees a guard holding a staff behind his back, resting his arms on it.

???: Someones in a rush.

Luke: *glares* Who the hell are you?

???: You haven't heard of me? Man that sucks. I thought I was quite famous in the emperor's coven.

Luke continues to glare at him.

Golden Guard: Well they call me the Golden Guard. I'm one of the Emperor's top men. And you must be the half demon.

Luke: *growls* I don't have time for this! Out of my way!

Golden Guard: Yeaaaa no. See the Emperor has a reservation with the Dragneel, he doesn't need any more unwanted guests. Especially trespassers.

Luke: I'll say this one more time.

Luke draws a dark circle as his arm becomes a devil arm. He reaches inside his shadow and grabs his sword.

Luke: *theartly* Get the hell out of my way.

The Golden Guard just stared at Luke. He then smirks under his mask, and spins his staff around. Red magic comes from the staff as he points it at Luke.

Golden Guard: Make me.

Luke then rushes at him as he lets out a battle cry.

With Y/N

Y/N was able to block another attack from the dragon guard, but he was sent flying into a wall. He lets out a groan, and then sees the guard jumping into the air about to pierce him. Reacting quickly, he uses his lighting to avoid the attack and skates on the other side of the room.

Belos: *hand under his chin* (So he's able to use Lighting as well. Quite interesting.)

Y/N pants heavily as he looked up at the dragon guard. The guard pulls his weapon out of the ground and turns to Y/N. He then spins his blade as a circle appears. Y/N eyes widened as ice sickles exited out heading straight for him. Y/N dodges them, cuts them with his sword, and breaks them with his fire. But soon the dragon guard held his blade over his head and spun it creating another circle. Y/N looks up and sees a circle formed over him as more ice sickles falls over his head. It crashes on him blowing dirt and wind all around the place. Soon it stops as the only thing left was the ice sickles, that were where Y/N once stood.

Belos: *disappointed* Seems that was it. How sad. And here I thought--

Suddenly the air around them started to become hot. The ice slowly started to melt and soon a loud roar was heard. All the ice shatter revealing Y/N as a dragon hovered over his head. He looked at the dragon guard with pure rage. Both the Belos and the guard was amazed for a second.

Belos: Still alive.

Y/N: ENOUGH OF THIS!! *inhales* FIRE DRAGON: ROAR!!!

A breath attack heads straight for the dragon guard, as he stands there unwavering. Soon it hits him.

BOOM!!!

A giant explosion happened, leaving nothing but destruction and heavy wind. Soon it started to die down as Y/N looked at the scene. Fire surrounds where the dragon guard was, and Y/N smirks as he looks at the Emperor.

Y/N: How'd you like that!?

Belos: Very interesting. Such power, such destruction. It would seem there is more to you that meets the eye.

Y/N just continue to smirk.

Y/N: *points his blade* Your next!

Belos: Oh? But you're not done with your other opponent.

Y/N: *confused* What?

The sound of inhaling was heard as Y/N eyes widened. He turns and sees the fire that hit the Dragon guard was entering.... His mouth.

Y/N: *eyes dilated* W-What the--

Belos: Did you really think that you and your father were the only fire dragons in the Isle? No, there is another.

Soon the dragon guard finished eating the fire and looked up at Y/N with red beating eyes.

Y/N: I-It can't be.

Dragon Guard: *lifts up his right hand* Fire dragon:

Soon his whole right hand became ignited with flames. This shocked Y/N even more. The dragon guard disappeared and appeared in front of Y/N. His right arm was close to Y/N's face.

Dragon Guard: Iron fist.

With no time to react Y/N was hit square in the face. He was sent flying into the wall, crashing into it, and breaking it. His weapon was tossed in the air and landed near the Emperor.

Belos: *looks at the blade* (That sword.)

The dust slowly started to settle as Y/N was laying down on the rubble grunting in pain, as blood dripped from the right side of his mouth.

Y/N: *grunts* He's also *grunts* a fire dragon slayer?

Belos: Now the real fight can begin.

The Dragon guard summons fire again, in his right hand, and charges at Y/N.

With Luz and the others

Explosions can be heard around the castle all around as the three friends felt it.

Gus: What is happening!?

Luz: I don't know! But we have to get out of here and help the others!

Willow: *grabs the glove* I got this!!

Willow slams the glove on the ground as a giant tree appears. The tree stretches it's barks and smashes the door open

Lilith feels all the commotion.

Lilith: What is happening!? *shakes her head* No, I don't have time for this! I need to focus! Come on Lilith! You have given your entire life to this covent! What is Eda's weakness!? She has to have something!

As she continues to think she starts to remember Y/N, then Luke, and then Luz.

Lilith: Wait, could they--

Suddenly another explosion happened, this time right next to her. She then smirks as she walks up to the destroyed door.

After Willow destroys the door

Luz: *coughs* Nice work Willow! Now come on! *runs out* We have to find Luke and Y/N and--

Before she could finish a staff was pointed directly in front of her. She looks up and sees Lilith.

Lilith: Well well well. If it isn't one of my sister's human pets. How perfect.

Luz backs up as Lilith advances on her.

Lilith: Aren't I lucky to find you here.

Luz: Stay away! If you touch us, Eda will come after you so fast—

Lilith: [Teleports in front of Luz.] That's the plan.

Willow: Run, Luz!

Willow raises the Green Thumb Gauntlet and grows a wooden arm to grab Lilith's staff. Luz runs. Lilith uses her staff to fling Willow toward the door.

Gus: Wrong move, Lilith. It's two against one, and you don't stand a chance against—

Lilith poofs Gus's copy, and throws him across the room with Willow.

Lilith: Now, that doesn't belong to you. [Magically grabs Healing Hat.]

Luz: No!

Luz tries to free the Hat from Lilith's magic. Lilith closes her fist, and the magic rips the hat in half. It disappears.

Luz: No! I needed that to heal your sister!

Lilith: Huh. [Grabs Luz.] These decrepit relics are useless. If you wanna see your friend again, deliver this to Edalyn.

Lilith throws her staff to Willow and Gus. The staff flies them away.

Willow: Luz!

Luz looks nervously at Lilith. Lilith smirks.

With Luke

BOOM!

BAM!

SLASH!

A fierce battle was going on between Luke and the Golden guard. They would attack each other with powerful magic spells. They either ended up avoiding it or almost getting hit by it. The golden guard shoots a bolt of red energy at Luke as he ends up ducking into his shadow.

Golden Guard: Come on! *looks around* Don't you know any different tricks!?

Luke appears over head of him, on the ceiling,  and drops small little light balls. The balls fall down around the golden guard as his eyes widen.

Golden Guard: Oook that's new.

The balls started to expand and exploded around him. Luke looked down at the scene, standing upside down on the ceiling.

Luke: How's that?

Soon the dust clears up showing the Golden Guard surrounded by a red magic bubble.

Golden Guard: Almost got me. *looks up at Luke* Try again for a snail?

Luke: *glares and growls* Man, you're annoying.

Luke jumps down as the Golden guard jumps up. Dark magic covers Luke's blade and red magic appears around the Golden guards staff. The two clashed creating a shockwave. They struggle for one to gain the upper hand. Soon the two separated as Luke crashed into the ceiling and the Golden Guard crashed on the ground.

Golden Guard: *groans and slowly gets up* I'm going to feel that tomorrow.

Using his staff as support, the golden guard gets up and looks up. He sees Luke coming down with his blade pointed directly at him. Not only that one of Luke's eyes was completely black and red.

Luke: DIE!!

Quick on his feet he steps out of the way, but gets blasted by the heavy wind and dirt. He falls on the ground on his back as he groans in pain. Luke gets up and takes his blade out from the ground.

Golden Guard: *wipes the dirt off him* Geez your hardcore.

Luke: *glares* And you just don't know when to stop talking so damn much.

Golden Guard: Hooh! Scary.

Luke points his blade at the guard as dark magic forms at the tip. Seeing this the golden guard points his weapon at Luke as red magic charges at the tip. With both their weapons fully charged a powerful wave of magic comes out. Black magic comes from Luke's blade and red magic comes from the Golden Guards. As soon as the two meet in the center a beam clash is made, with neither gaining the upper hand. Both combatants struggle at first until Luke let out a demonic roar that was pushing the Golden guard back. It was getting dangerously close to him as he decided to add more magic into it, pushing it back a little. And then soon

BOOM!!

An explosion happens very close to the Golden guard creating a whole lot of dirt and derby. As soon as it cleared up the Golden Guard was seen panting heavily.

Golden Guard: *pants* Oh man *pants* if I didn't add anymore magic *pants* I definitely would have lost an arm.

The Golden guard heard growling and looked up. He saw Luke with half his body slowly becoming more and more demonic. The almost demonic Luke looked at the Guard.

Golden Guard: *sweats a little* Well this isn't good.

Luke slowly started to walk up to the guard, dragging his sword on the ground.

Golden Guard: *spins his staff* Don't think I'm giving up just yet.

Luke continued to walk up to the Golden guard and was about to attack... Until

???: *offscreen* That will be enough.

Song Ends

Luke turned around and the Golden guard looked over to see who said that.

Golden Guard: Oh great. Out of all the people to help, it just had to be you.

Lilith walked over to the two and smiled.

Lilith: As much as I love to see you get ripped to shreds, time is short.

Lilith looked over to Luke and saw his demonic state.

Lilith: It seems your demon power has started to get out of control, young child.

Luke was about to rush Lilith until she held up her hand.

Lilith: Before you do anything rash..

Lilith then points her fingers forward, as a small circle bubble appears in front of the two. Inside was: Luz

Luz: Luke!!

Luke: *left eye widen* Luz!

Lilith: Stop this resistance and I will free her, don't and well

Lilith snaps her fingers as spikes appeared inside the bubble. Luz panics and fall in the bubble.

Luke: Stop!!

Little Demon: Leave her. Let her die and kill the rest.

Luke shakes his head and holds it with his right hand.

Luke: Ugh! No!

Little Demon: It's her fault we're in this mess. Let her die so we can finish the rest.

Luke: *mutters* Shut up.

Little Demon: Let's bathe the castle with blood.

Luke: I SAID SHUT UP!!!

Luke shouts from the top of his lungs as he pants heavily. Both Lilith and the Golden Guard was shocked by his outburst.

Golden Guard:.......Are you talking to someone?

Luke continues to breath heavily. He looks at his right arm and starts to inhale deeply. Soon his arm and the rest of his demonic body returns to normal. He exhales, drops his sword into his shadow, and holds his hands up.

Luke: Ok I give up. Now let Luz go.

Lilith smiles from this and nods her head. Just then the Golden guard teleports behind Luke.

Golden Guard: Just to make sure you don't try anything.

The Golden Guard uses his staff to shock Luke on his back as he screams in pain.

Luz: *tears in her eyes* LUKE!!!

The shocking stops and Luke stops screaming. He falls to his knees and then falls on the ground unconscious.

Luz: *holds her hands over her mouth as tears fall down* N-No *cries* Luke.

Golden Guard: *rest his staff on his shoulder* You know, I could have handled that on my own.

Lilith: Riight. *sarcastic* You looked like you were doing just fine.

The Golden guard frowned from that comment.

Lilith: Now *looks forward* for the dragon boy.

Luz: *bangs on the bubble* If you so much as hurt Y/N! I'll! I'LL!

Lilith: You would do nothing but stay quiet.

Golden Guard levitates Luke with his staff and the two walk over to where Y/N is.

With Y/N

Y/N lets out a battle cry, with fire covering his right fist, as he charges at the Dragon guard. The dragon guard, with fire in his right fist, charges at Y/N. The two meet in the middle and launch their fire fist as it explodes on contact. The two struggle to gain the upper hand. Soon the Dragon guard starts to push Y/N back, as Y/N slowly starts to move back a little. Seeing this, Y/N summons fire in his right fist and tries to punch the guard. The dragon guard catches it and holds it tightly. Y/N grunts as he glares at him. He then brings his head back and headbuts the guard, but it does not damage his helmet.

Dragon Guard: Nice try. But it'll take more than that to--

He was then cut off from a flame kick to the chin. He was sent flying a little in the air. Y/N reels his hand back and was about to punch the guards gut, until the guard disappeared. He reappeared behind Y/N, swiping his leg. Y/N falls backwards and is met with a flame drop kick to the chest. This formed a giant creator around him. Y/N coughed up blood as he laid there. Soon the dragon Guard took out his weapon and brought it down to Y/N's chest.

Dragon Guard: Die.

BOOM!!

Heavy wind blows around the throne room, making dirt and derby scatter everywhere. Soon the dust settled as the dragon guard looked down to where Y/N was... or was supposed to be. As he looked, Y/N was nowhere to be found.

Dragon Guard: *looks around* Where did he--

Suddenly Y/N appeared above the dragon guards head as lightning was surrounding his body. His eyes were sparkling blue, and his hands were over his head. He let out a yell and brought them down hitting the guard over his head. The dragon guard stumbled a bit and walked backwards. He looked up and saw Y/N in front of him, with fire surrounding his body, and his eyes now red. Y/N reeled his hand back and stomped on the ground creating cracks.

Y/N: FLAME LOTUS: FIRE DRAGON FIST!!!

Y/N unleashed a wave of fire fist at the guard. Each one landed making the guard grunt in pain with every hit. Soon Y/N brought his right arm back.

Y/N: THIS ENDS NOW!!

Y/N punches the guard with full force, in his chest, making him cough up blood and sending him flying into a wall destroying it.

The ruble fell on the guard trapping him inside. Y/N panted heavily as he fell on one knee. Blood was dripping from his mouth, his forehead, and his clothes were all torn up.

Song Ends

Belos: *offscreen* Most impressive.

Y/N turned to the emperor.

Belos: When you use Lightning your speed skyrockets, not only that your eyes turn a familiar blue color. When you use fire your strength skyrockets, with the legendary dark red color.

Y/N growls at him.

Belos: I see your father Igneel in you and yet I also see a familiar soldier boy in you as well.

Y/N: *slowly starts to stand* You're done talking!? *struggles to stay up* Cause your next!

Belos: Hmph. As much as I would love to see you try, I'm afraid this is the end.

Y/N looked at the Empire confused, until he heard the door open.

Golden Guard: *offscreen* Sorry we were late.

Y/N turned and saw the Golden Guard levitating Luke in the air, with his staff, and Lilith walking in, with her hands behind her back, and a bubble behind her. He's eyes widened seeing one of his friends.

Golden Guard: *levitates Luke in front of them* This one gave me more trouble than I thought.

Y/N: L-Luke?

Y/N then becomes angry and charges at them.

Y/N: ARGH! PUT HIM DOWN RIGHT NOW!!

Y/N got closer and closer and was almost there... until.

Lilith: I believe that is unwise young Dragneel. Unless of course.

Lilith brings her fingers forward as the spear gets in front of Y/N. Y/N stops and looks at the bubble in anger, but then slowly his face changes into horror as he sees Luz inside.

Y/N: Luz!

Luz: *hands on the bubble* Y/N!!

Lilith: You don't care what happens to your little human friend.

Y/N: *glares at Lilith* Let her go!!

Lilith just smirks at Y/N as he continues to glare at her.

Belos: *gets up* My my, quite the predicament you are in young Dragneel.

Y/N turns to Belos as his eyes burn with hatred.

Belos: Here's the deal, Give up and join my coven, and I will let your friends go.

Luz: *bangs on the spear* Y/N, don't listen to them! They're lying to you!

Y/N turns his eyes to Luz, then to Luke, then back to Belos. He continues to glare as he tries to think of a way to get them all out of here.

Belos: I can see you are trying to find a way out of here. Sadly we don't have time for this *lifts his hand up* So

He then snaps his fingers. Suddenly a vanishing noise was heard. Y/N looked over and saw the dragon guard was gone from the rubble. He was about to look around... Until

STAB!!

The camera showed blood dripping on the floor. The next scene showed Y/N eyes dilating. The next scene showed Luz with her hands over her mouth, tears falling, with a look of horror on her face. The next scene showed the Empire watching, if not for his mask he would have a look of pure satisfaction. And finally the next scene showed.... Everything.

Y/N was pierced behind, through the chest, by the dragon guard's blade.

Belos: We'll speed up the process.

The guard removed his blade from Y/N's chest. The young dragon slayer fell on the ground and landed heavily. Y/N's breathing becomes hazy, his eyes become weak, and his blood continues to spill. Slowly his eyes started to close and two voices were heard.

Luz/Zack: Y/N!!!!!!

At the owl house

Cut to the Owl House, where Eda folds a completed witch's wool cloak. She also had Luke's and Y/N's clothes all folded up as well.

Eda: (Perfect. Now all I need is-)

Hooty: [Opens door.] I spy with my little eye something coming this way!

Eda: *excited* Kids!

King: Wait! [Pushes a cake into the living room.] Wait for me! You're not the only one who knows dark magic! [Holds up a cake mix box.] Now stop gawking and load me in!

Eda stands and helps him in.

King: Ow! Ow! Gentle!

The shadow of Willow and Gus on Lilith's staff passes the window. They knock on the front door, which Eda opens. Her face falls when she sees it's not the kids.

Willow: Eda, we have some bad news...

Behind them, Lilith's staff is floating and glowing blue. Eda glares at it.

Cut to the bridge to the Emperor's Castle.

Lilith: Come on, Edalyn. You would be late when I need you most.

Cuts back to the Castle

Lilith looks to the top of the castle, where Emperor Belos is watching. Beside him was the golden guard. Yellow light flashes, and Eda appears. Lilith smirks. Eda throws Lilith's staff, which leaves a crater in the castle wall.

Lilith: Sister! I see that you got my invitation to a Witch's Duel!

Bolts of electricity fly at Lilith, though none hit her. Eda flies at her, taunting. Lilith blocks one hit with a summoned shield. She summons her staff and fires a bolt at Eda.

Eda: Where are they? [Flies at Lilith.]

Lilith: *holds up her hand* Easy now.

Eda stops, and glares at Lilith.

Lilith: The human is safe.

Lilith taps her staff to the ground. A blue bubble flies out of the castle, with Luz inside of it.

Luz: Eda!

Eda's eyes widen for a bit, but then glares at Lilith.

Eda: What about the boy's?

Lilith looked over at the Emperor. The Emperor looked at the guard and nodded his head. The golden guard nodded his head and used his staff. Red magic appear on the tip, as a figure floating in the sky for everyone to see. Eda looked up and saw Luke unconscious. Again her eyes widen and went back to a hateful glare.

Eda: Where is Y/N?

Lilith was quiet for a second.

Eda: *losing her patients* Answer me!! Where is my son!?

This caught Lilith by surprise. Not only by her outburst, but the way she considered Y/N as her kid.

Lilith: He has suffered a very vital wound.

Eda looked at Lilith with disbelief.

Lilith: Rest assured we are doing everything in our power to help him. In the meantime. [Walks in front of Luz.] You can have them all back, provided you do as I say. Renounce your wild ways and join the Emperor's Coven. He can help heal your curse!

Eda: *angry* Don't believe everything that bonehead tells you. He doesn't want to heal me, he wants to control me!

Lilith: Then I will take you in by force. [Spins staff.]

Eda: You've always looked down on me because I'm wild, but fortunately, that just made me work harder than you.

Eda slams her staff on the ground, summoning a towering owl made of light behind her. She rushes at Lilith, launching her in the air. Inside the castle, guards turn to watch. In the air, Eda appears behind Lilith. Lilith disappears as Eda swings her staff. Lilith reappears behind Eda right as Eda disappears. Eda appears behind Lilith and kicks her, then zaps away to chase her. From the bubble, Luz watches Eda and Lilith zip across the sky, nothing but gold and blue lights weaving and crashing. Lilith shoots a beam of light at Luz's bubble, sending it flying. Eda lands on the bridge. Luz yells.

Eda: Luz!

Eda redirects the boards of the bridge to keep Luz from falling off. Lilith drops down, and Eda rolls out of the way to prevent being crushed. Eda summons a Hooty Hydra to wrap Lilith up. Eda spins her staff and sends a giant blast at Lilith. Lilith puts Luz between her and the bolt, which Eda redirects, missing them both.

Eda: [Panting.] Stop hiding behind Luz, you coward! [Groans.]

Lilith: [Panting.] It's sad to see you slowing down sister. Tell me, is it the curse?

Eda growls, the sound half Owl Beast. The darkness in her gem grows.

All of this commotion started to wake Luke up. He slowly started to open his eyes, seeing everything.

Luke: (The hell?)

He then lightly tilts his head and sees he was in some kind of magic bind. He saw the golden guard that trapped him there.

Luke: (Of course.)

He then looked back over the scene waiting for a chance to strike.

Luz: Eda! Your gem! *Bangs on the bubble.*

Eda: *Ignore Luz.* Maybe it is the curse. But then how pathetic are you, that you can't best me at my worst?!

Eda spins her staff and summons a dozen rings of magic, all of which send bolts at Lilith. Eda's Hooty Hydra drags Luz to safety as Lilith summons a shield to protect herself. Luz looks around and notices a pointed rock. She gasps.

Lilith: Maybe you are stronger than me, but that made me work smarter! I became smart, crafty!

Eda: A lapdog for a tyrant!

Luz hits her bubble against the rock until the bubble shatters. The golden guard sees this.

Golden guard: The human she's--

Luke: *opens his eyes* (NOW!!)

Luke then summons dark magic around him breaking the red magic off of him. Both the Emperor and the guard shielded their eyes as Luke fell down to the bridge. He lands beside Luz.

Luz: *shocked* Luke!?

Luke: S'up.

Luz: *runs up and hugs him* You're ok!!

Luke would usually push her off but let the hug happen.

Luz: We have to stop Eda!

Luke: *nods his head* Yea.

The two went to stop Eda but were cut off by the dragon guard.

Dragon guard: *holds his weapon in front of him* You two aren't going anywhere.

The two glared at the dragon guard and then heard someone land behind them.

Golden Guard: *spins his staff around* That was a cute trick. *aims a red magic wave at them* Want to see mine?

Both Luz and Luke looked at the Dragon and Golden guard.

Luke: *whispers* Luz. Go help Eda.

Luz: *whispers* What!? What about you!?

Luke: We need to get out of here! I'll handle these too!

Luz: But-

Luz gets cut off when she falls inside Luz's shadow. Both guards see this and charge at Luke. The two raised their weapons and striked, creating a dusk cloud. Soon the smoke cleared and Luke was holding both their weapons, with both his arms in demon mode.

Luke: Let's do this.

Luz exits out the shadow on the other side from where Luke was. She wanted to go help him, but she knew she needed to help Eda first. She runs over to where Eda and Lilith were fighting.

Both sisters were panting heavily as they were glaring at each other.

Lilith: You always thought you were better than me, that I could never beat you in anything.

Eda: *smirks* I am better than you!

Lilith: Then why were you so easy to curse?!

[Lilith covers her mouth. Eda looks shocked and betrayed. A flashback to Eda's bedroom door opening. Light from the hallway lights up her sleeping figure. The mysterious figure steps forward, shadows disappearing. It was Lilith all along. Back to the present. Luz overhears this and gasps. Luke, who was still holding the two guards, eyes widened in shock. He then felt a knee to the gut that made him cough up saliva.

Dragon guard: Your guard was down.

The dragon guard punches Luke across the castle. Luke lays on the wall grunting in pain. He opened one eye and saw the golden guard charging at him. Quick on his feet he ducked into his shadow and disappeared avoiding him. Luke travels through his shadow avoiding magic waves and fire.

Luz: LUKE!!

Eda overhears this and sees Luke fighting for his life. She then looked at Lilith with both betrayal and angered eyes.

Lilith: A-And I have the power to remove it, if you would just let me explain.

Eda looks away. She shakes in anger. With a yell of fury, she rushes forward and destroys Lilith's shield, flinging Lilith in the wall hard enough to leave a crater.

Luz: Eda, stop! Your magic!

Luke is blocking and countering strikes from the golden guard. He kicks the golden guard off him and yells.

Luke: Teach!! Stop!!

The black in Eda's gem is writhing furiously. Eda doesn't seem to care. Lilith smirks. Luz is surrounded by glowing blue and starts floating. Luz gasps.

Lilith: Human. That orb was for your protection.

Lilith moves Luz over the edge of the bridge. The magic drops. So does Luz. She screams.

Eda/Luke: Luz!

Luke tries to jump to where Luz was falling to, to catch her, however.

Dragon guard: *appears beside him* Where are you going?

The Dragon guard kicks Luke back in the air. The golden guard appears and fires a red magic wave at him, causing Luke to land hard on the ground. The Dragon guard jumps back up and lands on the ground, as the Golden guard lands next to him. The dust starts to clear to show Luke panting heavily as the left side of his face slowly becomes more demonic.

Dragon Guard: Seems there's more than two demons here?

Golden Guard: *spins his staff* More fun for us then.

Eda draws a shaky spell circle with her staff. Luz stops plummeting a foot above a score of giant spikes. Eda strains to keep Luz up.

Luz: Eda, stop! You'll run out of magic!

Eda: It's my power, kid. And before you three showed up, I spent my whole life wasting it.

Lilith grins evilly. She summons a giant hand to push Luz closer to the spikes.

Luz: Eda, no, no, no!

Luke is currently blasting the golden guard and the dragon guard with dark magic balls. The two either dodges, counters, or blocks the attack. The two eventually get in front of Luke and were about to attack him, but noticed their bodies couldn't move.

Golden guard: W-What the--

Dragon Guard: I-I can't move.

Luke: Shadow possession.

Luke's whole shadow was connected to both the dragon guard and the golden guard.

Dragon Guard: I see.

Suddenly the real Luke excited out of his shadow and rushes towards Eda.

Luke: Teach!!

Eda's gem is almost entirely black. The whites of her eyes begin to be taken over.

Luke: No! *runs faster* Teach!

Eda: Alright, kids. Listen to me. I'm going away, and I don't know if I can bounce back this time. Watch over King. Remember to feed Hoot.

Luz: *tears starts to appear* Please, no!

Luke: *starts to tear up* P-Please! Don't!!

Eda: Luz, Luke, and Y/N, thank you for being in my life.

With a scream, Eda unleashes a powerful burst of magic.

Luz/Luke: *cries* EDA!!!

Owlbert flies off the staff. Lilith and Luke are pushed back, her spell broken. Eda's magic illuminates the Isles. Luz, several feet higher than before, falls. She stops inches away from a spike, and Owlbert picks her up by the hood and flies her back to the bridge, where Eda is laying.

Luz: Eda.

Luke: *gets up and runs to them* I-Is she-

Eda rolls over and screams, her voice overlapping with the Owl Beast's. She slams a hand to the bridge, and the Owl Beast stands. It advances on Luz and Luke, who backs away. Luke summons his demon claw and was about to fight her. The Owl Beast tries to pounce, and Luz cowers, but the impact never comes, Lilith binding the Owl Beast and dragging it halfway across the bridge with her staff.

Lilith: Come along, sister. Now we can let the healing begin.

Lilith looks up to Belos. He turns away.

Luke: *offscreen* YOU BASTARDS!!!!

Lilith turns and sees Luke running at full speed with his sword in hand. His right side of his body is fully black, and his sword is too. He jumps in the air and aims his sword downwards at Liliths head. But before the blade could connect the Dragon guard gets in front blocking it. The two struggle for a bit, until Luke lets out a loud roar.... However,

Dragon Guard: Fly.

The dragon guards blades ignites in flames and he swings his blade, batting Luke away. Luke lands on the ground in pain with smoke coming off him.

Luz: *rush towards him* Luke!

Lilith: Leave, humans! *Grabs Owlbert.* Edalyn is finally with her family. Her real family.

Lilith taps her staff on the bridge. Gears turn, pulling the bridge toward the castle.

Lilith: Go back to your world. This one is ours.

Luz stands and tries to chase after them, but can't. The doors to the castle close.

Luz starts to tear up but then hears Luke screaming.

Luke: This isn't over yet!!!

Luke gets back up and was about to rush to the castle but was stopped by Luz hugging him from behind.

Luz: Luke!! Stop!! Please!!

Luke: They took both Y/N and Eda, and you want me to stop!!? HELL NO!! I'M GOING TO RIP OFF ALL THEIR HEADS, BREAK EVERY BONE IN THEIR BODIES AND THEN---

Drip.

Luke stopped yelling when he felt something wet land on his back. He turned around and saw Luz crying.

Luz: *voice crack* Please. I don't want to lose you too.

His eyes widen when he looked at her, he could hear the pain in Luz's voice. The way her body was shaking in fear. He slowly started to change back into himself. His body slowly started to shake as tears started to fall from his eyes. And then he screamed

Luke: *yells and cries* DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!

Cut to Luz and Luke slowly walking back to the Owl House. The sun is rising; she's been walking all night.

Hooty: *Yawns.* Oh, Luz and best buddy, there you are!

Luz: Hi, Hooty.

Luke: S'up

Luz opens the door to the dark living room. She and Luke look at the side, their eyes widened, as they let out a gasp. There are balloons and streamers hung up. Party hats are on the couches, and confetti is on the floor. Her new cape is wrapped in a bow on the table, with Luke's new sweater and Y/N's new outfit beside it, next to King's cake, the candles of which have long burned out. King bursts out of the cake.

King: [Gasps.] The cake is me! [Look around.] Hey, um, where's Eda? And Y/N?

Luz gasps, and her eyes fill with tears as she falls to the floor. Luke's breath becomes shaky as he begins to grip his chest in pain. Tears started to fall from his eyes as he hits his back on the doorway, fell on the ground and joining Luz on the floor. Hooty looks at them in concern. Both him and King approach the two teens and comfort them.

We cut to a prison cell. It was just a stone cell, with the walls and floor covered in nothing but stone. There was only one window that was blocked by bars. In the cell, a certain individual was laying there. He had chains around his arms, legs, and neck. But what one thing stood out.....

He had a giant stab wound on his chest.

It was quiet...

Until...

???: *weakly* Am

.

.

.

.

.

???: I

.

.

.

.

.

.

His eyes slowly start to open revealing them red

.

.

.

.

It was

.

.

.

Y/N: Dead?

To be continued

Song Ends

(A/n

The Emperor won.

He's got Y/N and Eda. What does he want from them? What are his plans for them? And can Luz and Luke find a way to safe them? Find out on the next chapter of the: Dragon Slayer of the Boiling Isles!!

Once again I finished another chapter! Hope you guys like it!! The next chapter will be the end of Season 1 and oh boy Season 2 is going to be juicy..... Cause for some reason I think more of season 2 then season 1.

Anyway, let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments below. Like I always say:

Comment on the story, Vote on it, Follow your boy, Share it with your friends, and I'll see ya guys next time! LATER!!!!)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.3K 20
Self-assured teenager Luz and her best friend Y/n stumbles upon a portal to a magical realm where she befriends a rebellious witch, Eda, and a tiny w...
34 1 10
Phoenix and her brothers Amias and Liam are going back to Temple School of Magic and Sorcery. Liam who is able to see the future, saw that something...
34K 774 41
What could go wrong if all of Luz's best friends went to the human Realm. Well let's see, all I can say is that there will be fights, fluff, fun...
290 36 23
Ivelle Preston had a perfectly normal life. She grew up in small English town, and she always wished she had a more adventurous life. Her wish came t...