Tally House

By tallyhallmaniac

Tally Hall. Ah yes, Tally Hall our beloved. Okay, so imagine all of them living in a house. Being roommates a... More

1: "Good Day"
2: Ross just f**king dies
Tally Hall Christmas Special!!! 🎄
3: "sorry lol"
⚠️NOT IMPORTANT⚠️ (if u wish, read)
4: "Ruler of Everything"
100 reader special tracklist
5: "Snow Day" (AKA The 100 Reader Special)
6: "Ross's Birthday"
⚠️NOT IMPORTANT⚠️
why im ending the book
7: "Let there be more!"
8: "Where am I?"
399 reader special
9: "ZUBIN IS ON THE FLOOR CRYING"
10: "The Bidding/It was just a bunny"
11: "Hawaii: Part i"
12: "Hawaii: Part ii"
13: "The Search for Ross Federman/Hawaii: Part iii"
a thank you
14: "Baking Contest"
15: "Labyrinth"
A/N before you read the special
"Wattpad" (AKA The 1-Year Special)
a thank you 2
16: "A Visit or a Break?"
17: "Shall We All Be Like High School Girls"
18: "The Fire"
19: "A Nightmare Made of Love, From Simon"

Tally Hall Christmas Special 2!!! 🎄

83 5 75
By tallyhallmaniac

hellooo! so, I know I already did a christmas special but it's christmas AGAIN. this actually is canon but it takes place in the future! :0 yeah. I'm not gonna try and spoil too much for you all since everything hasn't happened yet, but when it all does this chapter will make sense. but I'm doing this just for fun lol. thank you iGiveUp444444444 for the idea of one scene in the book (hint: piano), one of the things that rob got for christmas, and for the whole entire special itself, once again. you keep giving me ideas that are just so brilliant. I'm sorry to you all who are waiting for an actual chapter since you just keep getting specials lol. alright, enjoy the chapter, and happy holidays & happy new year! >3

 -December 22nd, 2022

~

2 days before Christmas 2009, The Second Tally Hall House

   Today was the day for the tallies to do their final Christmas shopping and prepare for Christmas Eve! December 23rd. It was usually a happy day for the tallies over the years but this year was different. Since they had to move because of...they didn't wanna talk about him anymore. They all wanted to forget about him. But anyway, since they had to move, everything was different.

   The memories that they had made in their previous house were all gone and for the new house, there wasn't much so they had to make their own. AGAIN. It was a bit awkward the first time but this time around it was gonna be way worse. But hey, memories! They were gonna make happy memories. Start off fresh. As Andrew said: "a new opportunity".

   It wasn't that hard to make good memories, but the actual good ones that would be attached to this new house forever they didn't even know were good. They mostly were just little events that in the future they'd come across when they were thinking about something. These memories couldn't be ruined or missed because he was gone now. He was gone for good.

   But enough about sadness! When they went shopping they were getting a lot of gifts for everyone, which meant they got more tired a whole lot easier. In between getting gifts for family members they went back home for a bit so they could rest their legs from walking around that...damn shopping mall. The things they sold were so beautiful, but so expensive.

   Zubin was the one who mostly walked around everywhere. Carrying the bags for everyone and leading the other 4 to the shops. He wanted a bit of rest, so he just sat on the piano that the tallies had in their living room. He didn't know why he did it but he just wanted to be dramatic and have all eyes on him. Everyone's eyes certainly were, but for the wrong reasons.

   Why was Zubin even laying on the piano in the first place?! It wasn't like he was showing off something or was drunk, he just sat himself on the piano and went through his phone as if he wasn't sitting on a literal piano. But after a minute or two everyone ignored him and slightly Zubin frowned. He lost his attention :(

   Meanwhile, the other tallies were all in the kitchen having a chat, wondering if they should invite Bora over to the Christmas party they were gonna have to make his wonderful bronzini. Or that was what the conversation used to be about. They were now talking about what each other wanted for Christmas.

   "I want...I want a cat." Joe causally said. Everyone stared at him looking at him as if he were insane.

   "Do you think we can even get you a cat? It'd probably eat Winter or something." Ross replied.

   "WHAT IS THIS I HEAR ABOUT SOMETHING EATING MY BUNNY?!" Zubin shouted from the piano.

   Ross rolled his eyes. "We were joking, Zubin!" He shouted back. "Anyway. What do you guys think he wants?"

   "Hm, probably more hair products to add to his collection." Rob laughed. (thanks iGiveUp444444444 for the idea!)

   "He's got to maintain his hair somehow! It's just he has so many. How many now? Like, 89? I think half of the presents we get him should be hair products." Andrew said.

   Maybe the tallies were ACTUALLY gonna give Zubin more hair products. He definitely had too many but he didn't care. His whole situation was similar to one that Ross used to have where he had way too many University of Michigan shirts. It was Zubin's own fault for that reason, so maybe Ross was gonna get payback this year. But those shirts were gone now so it would be sort of pity. Sort of.

   Andrew then made his way to the piano, sitting on the seat where he usually sat to play. He wondered if he could actually play it with Zubin sitting on top of it. Would it affect the piano? Eh, not really or at least he hoped. So he started to play random little keys. He then accidentally hit the G note which made Joe literally fall to the floor crying. It was...it was Welcome to the Black Parade. It still affected him even though he probably hadn't listened to emo music in weeks.

   Rob & Ross comforted him and Andrew continued playing. Not the song, but just random songs that were in the back of his mind. But then he had an idea. He evilly smirked as he looked at Zubin who was still on the piano mindlessly going through his phone. He started playing the first few notes of the iconic Christmas song that everyone knows. Do I even have to say it?

   I don't think I have to, but I'll say it anyways. "All I Want For Christmas Is You". Zubin looked up from his phone and rolled his eyes while he looked at Andrew with an annoyed stare. 

   "Really? This song?" Zubin said as he put away his phone.

   Andrew giggled. "Just sing along! Come on, just for a minute or two."

   "No."

   "Please!"

   "Nope. Not even gonna sing the first word of it."

   No! Andrew wanted Zubin to sing. He was for sure stubborn, so he had to come up with some reason that would make him sing. But Andrew didn't know what to come up with. Then it came to him. How about he stopped? Everyone else wanted this, and then Zubin would feel the guilt and sing the song. Perfect idea. 

   So, just as he started Andrew stopped playing the piano. The others all whined and complained at him to do it again and for Zubin to suck it up and just sing. He knew what the people wanted.

   "Come on, Zubes. Everyone wants you to sing! Do it!" Andrew said to Zubin.

   But Zubin wouldn't budge. "No. It's a stupid song that's WAY too overused around this time of year. You hear it like, everywhere."

   "Do it or else I'll leak the picture of you drunk, laying on the floor next to a bowl of spilled cereal, crying because you knocked it over EVERYWHERE."

   His eyes went wide. That was in a moment of weakness, and no one could ever see that. Sure he was drunk but it went against everything he acted as. That picture couldn't get out. But just so it didn't, Zubin had to pay a price. Sing the song that he absolutely hated. Just so everyone didn't see it and he wouldn't get bullied, he agreed.

   "Fine. Play-Play the fucking song." Zubin huffed.

   Andrew let out a little happy noise and began playing it again. Everyone cheered, clapping their hands at the two. They were all happy about this except Zubin since he didn't want to sing the song and really didn't want that picture to get out. All of his fragile dignity would be lost if it ever did. But then, Zubin sang the first lyrics of the song. He might as well enjoy it.

   "I don't want a lot for Christmas..." Zubin softly sang. "There is just one thing I need."

   Everyone had probably heard the song hundreds of times before but Zubin singing it was just so magical to them. It lifted up their spirits since this is just what they needed after a year of chaos. Zubin did NOT like the song at all, but he sort of got into it. He liked Christmas just as much as everyone else did but his happiness went through the roof when it came to the end of the intro.

   "Make my wish come true, all I want for Christmas is...YOUUUUUU."

   The keys were playing, everyone had smiles on their faces, and Zubin was happily singing. Some sort of adrenaline rushed through him and made him excited and also strangely made him remember all of the lyrics as if he had before. His voice had happiness in it and his singing was GREAT. He was putting his all into it and sang with pure passion as if he were writing a love letter. It made everyone a bit jealous. But the only person who wasn't was Andrew who was too busy fucking DESTROYING those keys.

   Zubin's singing was so great that it just had to be remembered. It just had to! So Joe got out his phone and started to record Zubin sitting on top of the piano, singing while Andrew played. He laughed as Zubin was so into the song that he almost fell off of the piano because he wasn't paying attention.

   "You're recording him?" Rob asked, nudging Joe on the shoulder.

   "Mhm," Joe replied. "His performance is so beautiful I don't see why I shouldn't."

   "True." Rob said.

   There were little moments where Zubin had to sing high notes and he "helped" himself hit them higher by putting his index finger up in the air. It made him look so silly. But you couldn't say that he wasn't having a good time. Everyone was! This year may have been somewhat horrible, but this Christmas was most likely gonna make up for it all.

   The song wasn't all that long so it ended quickly but once it did, Andrew did a special little thing by extending it just by a few seconds. Everyone clapped and cheered for the two. Mostly Zubin. He got off the piano and bowed to everyone with a little sly smirk. Yeah, he didn't like the song, but he liked putting on a show. 

   "Thank you!" Zubin exclaimed as he finished his bows.

   "That was great!" Ross said.

   "I know, right?"

   Joe giggled. "Hey Zubes, guess what I got?" He said as he waved his phone.

   It took a second, but eventually Zubin realized. Joe had just filmed a video of Zubin singing. Oh no. It wasn't that embarrassing but also it made Zubin panic at the thought of Joe showing it to other people who weren't there at his amazing performance. That performance was for one day only. Whoever was there was there.

   "You little- give it back!" Zubin shouted as he dashed to Joe, trying to get his phone out of his hands so he could delete the video.

   He was so close but before Zubin could grab it, Joe handed it to Rob. Rob was taller than Zubin which meant he could hold it above him and Zubin wouldn't get it. He held it up high to the ceiling while Zubin jumped up pathetically trying to grab it. He gave up and everyone laughed at him while he pouted, rolled his eyes, and crossed his arms.

~

   Later that day they continued to go shopping before finally going home and wrapping presents. Zubin was mad because everyone was still poking at him for his performance. It was amazing, but if they were gonna make fun of him for the whole day then it really wasn't. But it was better than that picture coming out. Every time he thought of it, it made him shiver. So embarrassing.

   But eventually the night of Christmas eve rolled around. Before everyone was gonna go to sleep, they had to have their nightly share of feelings of course. When they all shared they would usually sit in the middle of the living room floor where the couches were and would take turns sharing. Since it was Christmas Eve, they wanted to do something a bit different. They all sat near the Christmas tree in a circle instead.

   It would have been cool for them to sit in a circle around the tree but then they wouldn't see each other. Not very convenient when you're trying to share your feelings with 4 other people. They went on sharing and the whole time everyone would get distracted by the pretty lights and shaking their gifts, wondering what was inside them. So they had to move back to their original spot. Pretty sad :(

   The sharing of feelings part wasn't bad, though. Of course everyone was excited since tomorrow was Christmas. Gifts, friends, family, and joy! EXCITING. After they had to go to sleep since they didn't wanna wake up late (they all planned to wake up at 7:00 AM sharp in unison). But Ross & Zubin were still awake. 

   When Ross was awake, he laid in his bed staring up at the ceiling with a stupid smile reminiscing on old memories from last year's Christmas. How he woke up and followed Rob & Zubin to Bora's house because he was curious about what they were all doing. Ah, good times. And the morning after when he finally found out what it was. A beautiful painting.

   The painting of the 6 of them was the best gift they all had probably gotten in years. It was such a shame that it was gone now, and that made Ross's little smile get wiped off of his face. But he didn't wanna think about that anymore; he didn't wanna think about the past. How about he thought of the present just for once?

   His little joke made him laugh a little bringing back the smile. So, how was this year's Christmas gonna be like? What was he gonna get? He definitely didn't know. Eh...not 100% since he shook one of his presents and he heard the sound of something light so it was something made out of fabric. He hoped that it wasn't another University of Michigan shirt. If it was, he would literally kill Zubin.

   Speaking of Zubin, he wasn't thinking about anything really. He just sat in his bed holding & petting Winter. He was in ultimate relaxation mode but still was a little excited because tomorrow was Christmas. This was her first Christmas and her first birthday was coming up soon. They grow up so fast.

   "You probably can't wait for me to open your presents tomorrow," Zubin said as he lightly stroked Winter's fur. "You're gonna love what I got you. I can't give too many hints since you're gonna get them tomorrow and that would be no fun if you already know what you're getting. All that you can know is that you're gonna love them."

   All that Winter did in response was a bunny noise. Zubin knew she meant it in good spirits even though he couldn't fully understand her. He continued petting Winter and enjoying spending time with her until he looked at the clock. It was 11:00. Time for bed so he wouldn't wake up late and ruin waking up in unison, he would probably ruin everyone's Christmas. And he didn't wanna do that so he got up and carefully held Winter and put her back in her cage.

   But before doing so, he blew her a small kiss and then put her in the cage. "Have a good sleep since tomorrow is a big day. Love you. Good night, Winnie!" He said and then turned around but stopped himself. The thought of Winter's birthday. He wanted to know the actual date of Winter's birthday since her adoption day wasn't SO much important as her birthday. It still was, but a birthday is a birthday.

   "Oh. I'll have to back to the pet store and ask if they can even remember, but your birthday is coming up in a few months. Just saying. You'd technically be a rabbit instead of a bunny. Oh how you grow up so fast," Zubin said as he turned back around and looked at Winter through her cage which sat on his dresser. He put his arms on the dresser and carefully sat his head on them. He laughed. "Okay, actually good night."

   He watched her for a few more seconds before turning off his lamp and getting into bed. The familiar warmth from his weighed blankets came and Zubin sighed of relief in response. It made him sleepier. Not too long after, he fell asleep and so did Ross.

   The next morning finally arrived, or should I say Christmas morning. Everyone's alarm clocks rang at approximately 7:00 AM and it was...it was like being in hell; since they were very loud you could hear them in the next room and you could also hear yours blaring in your ear. That sort of killed the excitement but everyone turned off their alarm clocks as soon as they could and got up out of bed, and into the hallway where everyone stood.

   "Good morning guys!!" Rob exclaimed as he stood in his doorway.

   "Good morning," Zubin yawned as he carried Winter in one arm and swept his hair out of his face with the other.

   "What are you guys waiting for?!" Ross sleepily said, but also had some excitement in his voice. "Let's go!"

   They then all ran down the staircase all at the same time, making a horrid creaking sound from how many people (including a bunny, sort of) were running down it. But they didn't care. All they cared about was opening the goddamn presents. They also loved each other's company, but who wouldn't wanna find out what they got after waiting so long?!

   But before they could rip the wrapping paper (or carefully peel it like Ross) they had to make plans on who would go first. They decided this way through rock paper scissors by having 2 people go 3 times, then whoever won that round would go up against each other, and then go up against the 5th person. Basically, Rob & Joe originally went, Joe won. Zubin & Ross went, Ross won. Joe & Ross went, and Joe won. Then he went up against Andrew, who won. Joe was good at the game but not as good as Andrew was. He was the master.

   When Andrew opened up his present, he was shocked with what he received. He got a new guitar! He had been only playing the one he first had. That gift was from Zubin which he thanked. Then, he got a fuzzy light blue blanket and a warm black zip-up hoodie. Those were from Ross. He then thanked Ross also and let Joe open his presents. 

   Joe didn't get a cat, but instead, he got a cat plushie which was from Rob & thanked him. He also got a comfy beanie from Ross, and a new fancy diary set since the pages of his last diary was all used up and that was from Andrew. Of course he thanked them. What type of man would he be if he didn't? Most likely an ungrateful one.

   It was now Ross's turn. Oh, how he adored pushing everyone out of the way to open his presents only to carefully open them with impatience. He could've gone against everything that he ever had done making up his personality but he didn't really want to. When he finished carefully opening all of his presents which took forever, he had gotten a FUCKING XBOX 360 (I know they are discontinued now but let me have this for the timeline's sake) and a coat that was the exact one he used to have before moving. 

   Rob, Andrew, & Joe got him those gifts. He was originally shocked by the Xbox but when he saw the coat his face lit up with a smile. When he first had it, he had bought it long ago and it always kept him warm every winter. It sort of had some sedimental value to it but unfortunately, it was gone. He stood up and hugged them all with a huge grin on his face.

   "Oh wow..." Ross said as he looked at the two presents in his arms. "I have no idea how you guys could afford the Xbox, but the coat was just another thing. It looks just as I bought it like, a century ago. It's not the real thing but that's okay! The original is...literal ashes. But anyway - thank you, guys." He then hugged the three.

   Everyone aw'd as they all hugged once again. It was indeed a wholesome moment. But it was now Zubin's turn. Ross smirked evilly as he saw Zubin approach his presents and the smaller presents that Zubin had got for Winter. Remember when I said it would be a pity if Ross got payback and got Zubin University of Michigan shirts? Yeah, he got them. When Zubin opened his present the small smile on his face faded as he held up the shirt and stared at it with a mix of confused and disgusted look on his face.

   "Really?" Zubin said as he turned his head to look at Ross.

   Ross laughed. "Yeah."

   "They're still like puppies," Rob whispered to Joe.

   But nevertheless, Zubin continued to open his presents. He had gotten a digital camera from Rob and 2 hair products from Andrew. His hair product collection count was now 91. When he got those all he did was laugh before handing Winter to Joe for him to hold while Zubin would open her presents for her since...she didn't have hands. Winter had gotten a brand new cage that was huge and definitely could not fit on Zubin's dresser, a fluffy light pink bed, and little toy balls made out of twine that were for her to chew on.

   "How do you like them?" Zubin asked, then took Winter out of Joe's arms to see her response. All she did was make a bunny noise. "Aww. Well, Rob, your turn."

   It felt as if Rob had been waiting forever to open his presents. He didn't even bother to save a single piece of wrapping paper left and tore it all into small pieces while opening his presents. But what was in those presents was a small red panda plushie (thanks iGiveUp444444444), a new coffee maker, and a cute little light yellow hat that was like a beanie but covered his head more. Rob was incredibly thankful for the coffee maker because he hated the feeling he'd get every morning of the coffee maker that he was using wasn't his. He had his own now :)

   Ross got him the red panda plushie, Joe got him the coffee maker, and Andrew got him the hat. He thanked them all but thanked Joe a little bit more because of the whole coffee maker thing. Joe knew that Rob would love it. The 5 then all decided to have breakfast and got ready to see each other's families on their own and would see each other at the Christmas party they were gonna have tonight.

~

   It was now later in the day, at night. The tallies were hosting the Christmas party and invited a few friends. Including Bora! They couldn't forget about him. Of course he brought his famous bronzini. Everyone was in the living room casually talking & hanging out, also drinking small fancy glasses of champagne that Joe brought.

   Ross then grabbed a fork from the kitchen and tapped it on his glass. Everyone looked at him, laughing as they realized he was about to do a toast. "So before this night goes on even further, I would like to say something."

   "Even though it isn't new years yet I would like to say may I wish that next year will be better than this sad excuse for a year. Joe, Zubin, Rob, and Andrew, let's just forget what happened and start off new with everything since now we have a chance to. May we carry on and next year be amazing. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Here's to a fresh start!"

   He put his glass up and so did everyone as well. They all cheered, clinking their glasses and taking sips of the champagne. Everything felt different but that was okay. It was a good type of different. None of them had no idea what was going to come, but as long as it was good they didn't care. Forget about...him. There was no reason to why they would even bother to think about him. 

   Now that everything was gonna start new and he was gone, the tallies could swear that they felt the joy as they did last Christmas. As if it came back in celebration. The rest of the night went well before the tallies ended the party and then did their nightly share of feelings. When they all finished up and went to bed, they went to bed happy.

~happy fin~

word count: 4094 words

hi again! I procrastinated on this chapter a lot because I had started it early and also sort of had a burnout and even thoughts of quitting fanfiction entirely during it :/ but I still got it done & now have the motivation! that's the good part. so, I don't have much to say since I basically already said it all. but I would like to say merry christmas, happy hanukkah, happy new year, and happy holidays if I somehow missed any. have a good day/night! x

-the author (CHRISTMAS EDITION)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 3K 59
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
33.8K 842 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
13.4K 972 11
تُـكبلنا الحياة فـ تُجبرنا على إرتكاب المعاصي و الآثام التي لا تُـغتفر ، كـ إثم إرتكبه فـيـرو في فتاة شابة ظنا منه أنه مجرد خطئ عابر ، لكنه جاهل تمام...
513K 994 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...