A/N before you read the special

okay. "quick" little A/N before I move onto this little special. I can't believe this book STILL hasn't ended yet before its first anniversary! wow. also if you told me when I was writing this for the first time that I'd get 1.6k reads (at the time of writing this!) I would run around everywhere in my old house screaming. it would be 5 am or something so not exactly screaming, but I'd run around everywhere. this is basically also the anniversary of when I started to actually write and publish things on Wattpad. cool. I'd like to say a small thank you (because the book hasn't exactly ended yet) to the ones who read from the start or somewhere near then to now. or to those who read it no matter the time. I can't believe you kept up with this weird ass book lol. I'm really thankful for you all. but anyways, I'll be posting some extra facts on the Tally House Extras book if anyone cares. it won't be that many facts but they sort of matter. eh...not really. okay now I have to wrap this shit up. thank you iGiveUp444444444 for this idea since I'm bad at making ideas for books now, and thank you all for 1 year. this is incredible! I wish I could've done something better like a face reveal (I wouldn't even have the confidence for that just yet) or some shit like that but I don't wanna make you all think I have a big ego about this when I really don't. OKAY; enjoy and happy one year of Tally House :)

-The Author/Carson K, December 4th, 2022. (technically November 23rd but that doesn't matter!!!)