"Wattpad" (AKA The 1-Year Special)

this isn't canon because all the dramatic (dramatic as in at the end of the book dramatic) stuff in the book hasn't happened yet and I don't wanna spoil it all. also, remember that time I published this accidentally? yeah. I was a dumbass. still a dumbass. anyway, this is for all the people who think making those stories about the tallies (getting shipped together) is okay or something. you all are weird. I'm not gonna say anything else since I'm a coward and don't do well in arguments, but please don't do that. I fucking beg of anyone not to. it's NOT okay and that's incredibly bad >:( 

TW: Obviously has mentions of weird fics that actually ship the tallies or do something near that NOT as a joke (not any specifically) so if you don't wanna read about that, then I advise you to not read this. See you next chapter.

~

   Joe sat on the couch with the rest of the tallies, talking about random things as usual. But he couldn't get his mind off something. When he had to stay in the hotel for a bit and had the encounter with Simon he heard him mumble something about Wattpad. He didn't remember what he fully said, but something about Wattpad. That left him with the question; what's Wattpad? He didn't know so he might as well ask his bandmates.

   "Guys," Joe said as he sat up from his original slumped position. "When we were still in the hotel Simon muttered something to me before leaving about Wattpad. What's a Wattpad?"

   "Hmmm...I don't know. We could search it up on Zubin's laptop." Rob replied as he stood up to go steal Zubin's laptop.

   "Do you still have to use my laptop for everything without even asking?" Zubin questioned.

   "Yes. But I can still get it because you won't do anything about it." 

   "I-What! I can...you're right." Zubin frowned as Rob went up the stairs to go get it. He indeed wasn't gonna do anything about it.

   Hm. Joe thought it was maybe something about books since he had possibly heard the mention of Wattpad before around book things. But why would Simon mention that to Joe about a book thing? Odd, but Simon was odd so that was the only thing that made sense.

   As soon as Rob came back downstairs with Zubin's laptop and opened it with the password Joe didn't hesitate to grab it from Rob. He snatched it from Rob's grasp and opened Google and started typing furiously. Wattpad wasn't a long word/phrase or anything, Joe was just really curious about what the fuck Wattpad was.

   The search results for what came up weren't really all that shocking to Joe. It was a book thing. He then went to the search bar again and looked up what Wattpad was known for. He assumed that maybe you could read books on there.

   "Oh. Wattpad's this website where people can write and read books. There are regular books and fanfiction. It's mostly known for fanfiction. Hmm...I wonder why Simon mentioned that to me." Joe said.

   "Me too, but fanfiction...? I wonder if there's any about us on there. I know there are some just around the internet but maybe there are some about us on there." Zubin propositioned. 

   "Oh! Probably could be, but let's look." Joe responded.

   Joe went to the Wattpad website, and was unfortunately stopped by a screen telling him that he needed to log in or make an account to continue. He whined. "Shit. I've got to make an account."

   "Well then make an account," Ross replied.

   So that's what he did. He made an account, the user was of course "wHalejoey". Joe just couldn't stop himself because why in the world would he use his real name? He thought that it would be embarrassing for other people to catch him looking up fanfiction about himself and the band. The user was an anagram of his name, but it wasn't like he was gonna use it ever again (HAH).