10: "The Bidding/It was just a bunny"

you want c̶o̶n̶t̶e̶n̶t̶  f̶u̶c̶k̶   a chapter? you don't get a chapter! just kidding. I'll give it to you because I want to. 

I will show up at your house at 2:45 pm so wake up by then, will be bringing by exclusive chapters & pictures of the very first version of chapter 1 . for a fee of 1 dollar of course, I'm a broke minor who doesn't have a lot of money and likes to shop online. pls fuel my money so I can spend it

   Today was the day when rent was due. You see, Rob was the owner of the house so every other tally had to pay him to live there. But, none of them really had the money to pay. So... Rob had an idea 2 nights before. 

   "What are we going to do?" Ross said drinking water out of a fancy wine glass.

   "I don't know. Mayyyyybe we can like... You know...." Zubin began to hint at something, the others didn't know but Andrew got it quickly.

   "NO! We are not doing that again. Was horrible the first time, and will be worse the second time." Andrew shouted.

   "But-"

   "No buts. Okay? just no..."

   They all sat in silence for about a minute, until Rob had an idea.

   "Okay guys, I have an idea. This will be really good for the band and our money." Rob said.

   They all looked at him expecting him to say it. "Say it, man." Joe said.

   "Okay so, what if we have like... an event where we sell stuff? But like it's our stuff for the band. It could be other stuff we have as well. If anyone wants the stuff, then they get the stuff BUT they have to bid on it. Oh, I also forgot to mention we only do this to the fans." Rob said. Everyone looked at him like he was crazy.

   "Rob, that's crazy. What do we even have to sell? Like really, what can we sell? Autographed things?" Zubin said, he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

   "Hear the man out. He's got an idea. Like if we maybe sell merch. It doesn't really go with his idea, but we can maybe money from it." Joe said.

   "Hm. Okay, that's true. I like that idea. But auctioning stuff off is way better. We can make a lot more with that, not having to worry about supplies or design ideas. We can sell things of value, like guitars. You all may think I'm crazy for that, but we've all got more than one. It would make us a whole lot of money then." Ross suggested.

   "Damn. You're like a businessman." Zubin complimented. 

   "Thanks."

   "Okay. I like that idea. We all agree on it?" Rob asked. Everyone nodded.

   They knew that they were going to auction off things, but they didn't know if people were actually going to bid. They hoped that people actually will because then, they wouldn't have money and would be doomed.  (I'm sorry I just really like the word doomed.)

~

   "EVERYONE WAKE UP! WE'VE GOT THE AUCTION TODAY!" Rob yelled throughout the halls, banging pots and pans together.  

   "Holy fu- I JUST WOKE UP ROB!" Zubin yelled back at Rob as he fell out of bed.

   "I DON'T CARRRREEEE! WAKE UP, GET READY, AND PUT ON YOUR TIES, EVERYONE! THEN DECIDE WHAT YOU WANNA AUCTION." Rob yelled.

   "Ugh... man, I've got something to do today," Andrew groaned as he opened his door. 

   "Like what?" Rob asked.