Tally Hall Christmas Special!!! 🎄

(Hi. So i wanted to do something a littleee extra for Christmas. I've been working on this since the 14th, and holding it off because i have been lazy. Now it's finally here! Yay. I guess Happy Holidays and Happy New Year. Enjoy this stupid little chapter :)

December 23rd, 2021)

Christmas Eve, The Tally Hall House

It was a dark, & silent night. Every tally was sleeping. The night before everyone had done their Christmas shopping, so gifts were poorly wrapped under the Christmas tree. Zubin didn't even try to wrap any of them, so they were still in the paper bags with names written on them.

Ross awoke because he fell out of bed, but also because he heard footsteps.

"Ow.." Ross tried not to be loud, because he might let the person or thing let him know he's awake.

"Ah!"

"Hey- be quiet. You might wake everyone up, dummy."

"Okay sorry.."

Ross was confused. The voices sounded like Zubin and Rob.

"Why would they be awake?" Ross thought.

The footsteps continued, and stopped at what sounded like Ross's door. Ross panicked and tried his best to fake sleep. They opened his door.

"Is he asleep?" Rob asked.

"Yeah. Hah. He fell." Zubin & Rob laughed, then closed the door.

Ross let out a sigh of relief, and slowly got up. He opened his door a little, to see out into the hallway. He saw Zubin & Rob look into Andrew's room to see if he was awake. Andrew wasn't, so they closed his door and went downstairs.

Soon as they did, Ross snuck out of his room and tip-toed down the stairs. He hid and checked if Zubin & Rob were anywhere near him, thank god they weren't. They actually weren't even in the living room which made Ross confused. He then went up to the window, and saw they were in the car. The trunk was open, and Zubin was loading stuff into it.

Then Rob & Zubin both got out of the car, heading to the front door. Ross panicked and opened a window, and jumped through it. It hurt, but it was worth it to not get caught by 2 tall (ish?) men in the middle of the night.

Ross waited and sat down low to if you looked from the inside, you couldn't see anything on the ground.

"Hey, did you leave this window open?" Zubin asked.

"No. Must be Joe doing his weird things of the night." Rob complained.

They both carried on and shut the window. Ross let out a sigh of relief and ran to the trunk, he hid behind a big box. He tried not to even make a noise even though no one was in the car.

Soon enough Rob & Zubin went back outside and shut the trunk, paying no attention to Ross. They got in the car and drove to somewhere, that Ross didn't know. On the way to the place, they talked about Joe's passion for the raccoon plush that he had in his room.

"Weird." Ross thought.

~

Rob & Zubin both stopped somewhere, and Ross just layed there as he watched them exit the car, and walk near the trunk. Ross began to get nervous, so he snuck into one of the front seats and hid.

Zubin opened the trunk, and handed the box to Rob who was carrying it into a house. Bora's house...? Ross was confused.

Zubin shut the trunk and locked the car, so Ross couldn't get out or get in.