Tally Hall Christmas Special 2!!! 🎄

hellooo! so, I know I already did a christmas special but it's christmas AGAIN. this actually is canon but it takes place in the future! :0 yeah. I'm not gonna try and spoil too much for you all since everything hasn't happened yet, but when it all does this chapter will make sense. but I'm doing this just for fun lol. thank you iGiveUp444444444 for the idea of one scene in the book (hint: piano), one of the things that rob got for christmas, and for the whole entire special itself, once again. you keep giving me ideas that are just so brilliant. I'm sorry to you all who are waiting for an actual chapter since you just keep getting specials lol. alright, enjoy the chapter, and happy holidays & happy new year! >3

 -December 22nd, 2022

~

2 days before Christmas 2009, The Second Tally Hall House

   Today was the day for the tallies to do their final Christmas shopping and prepare for Christmas Eve! December 23rd. It was usually a happy day for the tallies over the years but this year was different. Since they had to move because of...they didn't wanna talk about him anymore. They all wanted to forget about him. But anyway, since they had to move, everything was different.

   The memories that they had made in their previous house were all gone and for the new house, there wasn't much so they had to make their own. AGAIN. It was a bit awkward the first time but this time around it was gonna be way worse. But hey, memories! They were gonna make happy memories. Start off fresh. As Andrew said: "a new opportunity".

   It wasn't that hard to make good memories, but the actual good ones that would be attached to this new house forever they didn't even know were good. They mostly were just little events that in the future they'd come across when they were thinking about something. These memories couldn't be ruined or missed because he was gone now. He was gone for good.

   But enough about sadness! When they went shopping they were getting a lot of gifts for everyone, which meant they got more tired a whole lot easier. In between getting gifts for family members they went back home for a bit so they could rest their legs from walking around that...damn shopping mall. The things they sold were so beautiful, but so expensive.

   Zubin was the one who mostly walked around everywhere. Carrying the bags for everyone and leading the other 4 to the shops. He wanted a bit of rest, so he just sat on the piano that the tallies had in their living room. He didn't know why he did it but he just wanted to be dramatic and have all eyes on him. Everyone's eyes certainly were, but for the wrong reasons.

   Why was Zubin even laying on the piano in the first place?! It wasn't like he was showing off something or was drunk, he just sat himself on the piano and went through his phone as if he wasn't sitting on a literal piano. But after a minute or two everyone ignored him and slightly Zubin frowned. He lost his attention :(

   Meanwhile, the other tallies were all in the kitchen having a chat, wondering if they should invite Bora over to the Christmas party they were gonna have to make his wonderful bronzini. Or that was what the conversation used to be about. They were now talking about what each other wanted for Christmas.

   "I want...I want a cat." Joe causally said. Everyone stared at him looking at him as if he were insane.

   "Do you think we can even get you a cat? It'd probably eat Winter or something." Ross replied.

   "WHAT IS THIS I HEAR ABOUT SOMETHING EATING MY BUNNY?!" Zubin shouted from the piano.

   Ross rolled his eyes. "We were joking, Zubin!" He shouted back. "Anyway. What do you guys think he wants?"