11: "Hawaii: Part i"

there is no A/N. move on with your day. but, I do have a warning for you tally hall (possibly tally house?) enjoyers. this part is LONG. I checked, and it took about 28 minutes. yeah, 28 MINUTES. almost 30. now buckle up, buckaroos.    

   "A vacation. Oh, how relaxing it could be." Joe thought.

   The band was working on some songs, and they were doing it a lot. They almost thought maybe they could make an album. But with great thoughts and ideas always comes the stress of thinking through them. The tallies were tired all of the time, barely getting any sleep because they had every idea in their head that they felt the need to write down. It was dreadful.

   Joe didn't want to feel like this anymore, so he came up with a non-dreading idea. A vacation. It was possible because everyone had saved up for something. They didn't know what, but it was something. I guess you could call it an "Unexpected rainy day fund".

   "Hey guys," Joe said as he flopped down on the couch with all of the other tallies squished on it.

   "What Joe. We're tired..." Zubin groaned as he held his bunny in his arms.

   "What if I told you I had an idea that wouldn't make you tired.." Joe said with a smirk.

   Rob shot up from his corner of the couch. "What is the idea?!"

   "Okay, so, what if we went on a vacation? Like I'm sure it's boring for all of us to be right here in (undisclosed location) all of the time. Especially when we're exhausted from having lyric ideas, singing our voices out, and hurting our hands from playing our instruments too much. It's dreadful."

   "Preach." Andrew muttered.

   "Okay so even if we do go on a vacation, what will happen to my bunny? Who will take care of it?" Zubin asked.

   "Bora can," Joe said.

   Then, out of nowhere, the door flies open with Bora standing in the door frame. He simply waves and smiles.

   "AYOOOO! BORA!" Andrew exclaims as he waves at Bora.

   "Hi, guys." Bora says.

   "Damn it Bora- you broke our door again." Ross groaned.

   "I can just put it back on.." Bora said as he looked at the door that was now on the floor.

   "There's a hole in it," Ross said, pointing to the hole in the middle of the door.

   "Oh.. Uhm... What are you guys talking about?" Bora asked paying no attention to the death glare Ross was giving him. (flashback to chapter 1)

   "Joe was talking about going on a vacation. Then Zubin was wondering who would take care of his bunny, and Joe suggested you. Then you just broke into our lovely little home." Rob said.

   "Oh. Sorry about that... I can totally take care of your bunny though Zubin! Also, where are you guys going?" Bora said, looking at Joe.

   "Uh.... Hawaii." Joe muttered.

   "Really? Hawaii?" Zubin asked being annoyed with Joe's choice.

   "Let the man speak. I think Hawaii is beautiful, actually." Andrew said.

   "Thank you," Joe said whilst looking at Zubin with a dirty glare. If you looked in Joe's eyes deep enough, you can sense Joe is plotting murder.

   And that was about... A week ago. They all decided that Bora was going to take care of Winter while the band was in Hawaii. Everyone, including Joe, saved up even though they could all afford the trip. They wanted to feel a bit ~luxurious~ with the money they had saved up. Now all they had to do was book the flight. Rob did because he always likes to plan early. For that, everyone kind of depended on him but Rob didn't care. He just liked being nice. But he wasn't always nice to the point where he was a human doormat.