5: "Snow Day" (AKA The 100 Reader Special)

(Hi. Finally this is the special! Ugh this took so long to do. Sorry. Anyways, i made a Spotify Playlist, i have no idea how to link it. it's called " 100 reader special :)". Find it if u can :> also if you don't have Spotify, i have a separate chapter for the songs. I wanna thank Biroktikar for giving me this idea. okay thanks for 100 reads ^^)

Ross awoke, his alarm didn't even go off. He knew someone was about to happen, so he slowly got up from bed. He opened the door & went downstairs, he looked out the window & saw... White. ....What?

Ross was confused, & looked around the living room. No one was up, yet. Ross walked to the door & opened it, it was snowing.

Ross got excited, and maniacally laughing while running around in the snow. He was like a child seeing snow for the first time.

"IT'S SNOWING!" Ross shouted.

Zubin opened up his window to see what all the fuss was about, only to see Ross making snow angels.

Zubin got excited as well, and went downstairs to see the snow. Ross saw Zubin & shouted in a type of greeting way.

Zubin shouted back, & played with Ross in the snow. They were both like children, but maniac children in the snow.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Ross & Zubin sat next to each other, wrapped in blankets as Rob fed hot cocoa to them.

"Tsk tsk tsk. You guys should have put on shoes & a jacket. This is why i never leave the house without a sweater! Now you're so cold & shouted so much that you can't talk." Rob said like a mother.

"I can still talk, it just hurts to." Ross said.

Rob scoffed & rolled his eyes.

"Well Zubin can't." Rob said, glaring at Zubin who gave him a sad look.

"That's not my fault." Ross said.

Zubin made grabby hands twords Rob, signaling he needs to write on a notepad to speak. Rob gave him the notepad with a marker.

"Yes it is" Zubin wrote. He held up the notepad in Ross's face. Ross rolled his eyes.

"Now boys, since we can't go outside because of the snow, what would you suggest to do inside?" Rob asked.

"Make music." Ross suggested.

"Listen to music" Zubin wrote.

"Good idea Zubin! We should do that. I can't decide on which one to choose though..." Rob said.

"JOE! ANDREW!" Rob shouted.

Joe & &Rew ran downstairs, they looked around if something had happened.

"What idea sounds better? Making music or Listening to it?" Rob asked.

"Listening to it." The boys both said.

"Ok. Ross you win. Though, i go first." Rob said, he tilted his head & gave a smile.

"Why you first? I came up with the idea." Ross complained.

"Because i can be first & you cant stop me. Anyways, does anyone have any vinyls or CD's?" Rob asked.

Pure silence. Zubin shook his head no, which made Rob sigh.

"Okay then. I guess i'll just look it up on youtube." Rob said.

"Uh, we don't have a computer downstairs." Ross commented.