4: "Ruler of Everything"

(Hey yall guess who's insomnia is acting up on a school night??? Me!!! Anyways, i wrote this because i was thinking about this book, & i wanted to make a chapter so i can go to sleep. This mayyyy have spelling/grammar errors bc i probably didn't proofread it. Im not sure. Also, RIP my Minecraft parrot who died today. RIP Meatball. Okay anyway, enjoy!)

It had been a month since anyone payed rent. The last time anyone did was early December, about the 5th. It was early January, about the time to pay rent. No one had yet, & Rob was pissed.

Rob had rented the house with the others, & couldn't afford to pay it all on his own. So he had the others pay aswell. I guess since they pay Rob the money to pay the landlord, you could say Rob is the "Ruler of Everything".

~

"Yeah like i was saying to Ashley, i just like your sister more. I hope you don't have any hard feelings. Then she slapped my fa-"

Rob interrupted Zubin speaking by slamming his hand on the table. He hadn't been speaking for the whole entire dinner. Zubin stopped talking & ate his salmon.

"SO GUYS, WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT RENT?" Rob angrily said with a passive-aggressive type of voice.

The room went silent. Of course, since Ross was the only one who actually payed his on time (not this month) spoke.

"Uh... We haven't been paying it because we haven't been saving up. You see Rob, being a band doesn't make as much money as you thi-"

"IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY RIGHT NOW, THEN EARN SOME." Rob shouted. Ross gulped & went back to eating.

Rob was furious, so he got out of his chair & stomped to his room. Slamming the door like an angered teenager who just got grounded by their parents.

"Well he's mad." Joe said, who after ate a piece of his salad.

Ross sighed in disappointment.

~

After dinner, they all cleaned up the table & did dishes because Rob usually did them. They all felt bad, so they kneeled around the coffee table and put their spare change on it.

"Okay, does anyone have a total of 100 or 120?" Joe asked.

"I do." Andrew said, putting the money in the pile on the middle of the table.

Ross put all of his spare change into the pile, and got up. He walked upstairs to Rob's room.

Knock.

"Go away, Joe! I don't wanna see anymore pictures of raccoons you found in books at the library." Rob said.

"Hey, it's me Ross. Also i don't know why Joe does that, but you should really get sound blocking headphones." Ross said.

"What do you want, Drummer." Rob said, the word "drummer" attacking Ross.

Ross took a few steps back, and inhaled. He wasn't just a drummer, right? He wasn't just a background member, he was Ross. Gray tie.

Ross got over his insecurities for a moment, and opened Rob's door. Rob sat up from laying down, & looked at him with an tired, pissed off expression.

"Come downstairs, the guys are doing something for you." Ross said.

"Is it paying me my rent?" Rob asked.

"Uh.. Something like that." Ross said. He grabbed Rob's arm & dragged him downstairs. Rob's eyes and mouth widened with joy.

"Oh my gosh! All for me?" Rob asked, in a excited, high pitched tone.

The band all nodded, and they gave him his money.

"Thank you guys. Bring it in." Rob said, opening up his arms & squeezing every member.

"We love you, Robert." Zubin managed to say as he was being crushed.

"Don't call me that." Rob said, squeezing Zubin tighter.

"Ok" Zubin said.

~

Word Count: 617.

(Hi everyone. Sorry this seemed a bit rushed, i just hit 100 reads! I wanted to give you content so you can have something to look at while i work on the special. It might take some time, because of school work & all that stuff. Btw, thank you all for 100 reads. Truly. The special is coming soon ;) hope you enjoyed this chapter.)

p.s. stare at the dot to get a secret meme.

.

also, if i could i would take you all to mcdonalds or whatever with the 35 dollars i have. ty for 100 reads :>