3: "sorry lol"

(Hah. You thought after the xmas special Ross wasn't wasn't passed out? Well you're right. Anyways, enjoy! Oh btw. Happy New Year. xx)

It was January. Christmas had passed & everyone loved their gifts, New Years had came & everyone got wasted, but Joe still hadn't forgotten that Ross stole his raccoon plush. It made Joe a bit on the verge of going insane.

~
Ross sat in his chair in the living room, (yes, Ross has his own chair no one else has one) reading.

Joe walked downstairs & looked at Ross,  Joe gave him a dirty look. Ross didn't see it though, because he was reading a book about science or whatever.

Joe cleared his throat at he sat down on the couch. Ross didn't notice. Joe did it once again, but loud. Ross just didn't care.

"ROSS!" Joe shouted.

"God- What?" Ross said.

"You know how you stole my raccoon plush?" Joe asked.

"Yeah. What about it?" Ross questioned.

"Can i have it back...?" Joe said in a teeny-tiny voice while looking down.

"Uh- Not until you apologize for Zubin almost killing me."  Ross said.

"What?! You were fine. You just had to be in the hospital for a few days. That's all." Joe said.

"HE BROKE MY NOSE!"  Ross shouted.

"So? You were fine. Still are." Joe said. He rolled his eyes.

"Okay whatever. But still you have to apologize." Ross said.

"Okay fine... sorry lol." Joe said, he ran after because Ross was chasing him. Joe ran into his room, hiding from Ross.

"Damn it..." Ross sighed.

"What are you guys doing?" Rob asked.

"I want him to apologize so i can give him his stupid raccoon plushie back." Ross complained.

"ITS NOT STUPID!" Joe yelled from behind the door.

"Oh. Okay. Just say you'll buy him a new one & you'll be fine." Rob said.

"Oh really?" Ross asked.

"Yeah." Rob said, walking away.

"I'll buy you a new one!" Ross yelled at the door.

"You cant buy me a new one! It's one of a kind & special edition." Joe complained from behind the door.

Ross rolled his eyes, & went back into his room.

~

About a day passed by, everything was a bit normal for Ross. The tallies usually ate dinner all together & talked. But this time, Ross never talked to Joe. They talked to every other member except the other.

Ross lied there in his bed, (sorry if i didn't spell it right) thinking as usual. A thing he would do every sunday.

"Maybe i should give Joe his plushie back. It must be really important to him, somehow." Ross thought.

Ross got out of bed & grabbed the plushie, & headed out of his room to Joe's room.

Knock.

Joe opens the door, & looks annoyed.

"What do you want, Ross?" Joe said with adding a bit of attitude to "Ross".

"I wanna give you your plushie back." Ross said, handing the plushie to Joe.

"Is this a really good replica?" Joe asked, snatching the plushie away from Ross to examine it.

"No. I did do some looking around online, & i couldn't find anything." Ross said.

~ (flashback) ~

It was 5 am. Ross had been up all night looking for the plushie replica or something that looks similar to it that he can fix up.

After 5 hours of searching, Ross had found it. He found the plushie. It was a very rare one, only 200 made. That would explain the tag on the plushie saying " 99/200".  Ross grinned & clicked purchase.

Ross got up from computer with a blanket over his shoulders, and did a little dancy dance in joy. The plushie was only about... 600 Dollars? He will not recover financially from this. Ever.

~ flashback ending ~

"Doesn't seem to be wrong...wait." Joe paused his words while examining one spot of the Raccoon. Ross sweat in fear, looking around to not increase his fear by looking at Joe.

"Yeah it's mine. Thanks bro." Joe said, he slammed the door in Ross's face. Ross sighed in relief, going back into his room.

~

It was nighttime. About the time where Ross went to sleep. He settled in bed & closed his eyes, but they opened after 35 seconds. He noticed he wanted the raccoon plushie.

Ross sat up & got the plushie, (that was at the end of his bed) and cuddled it until he fell asleep. Who could have known Ross, a full grown man, could be attached to a raccoon plushie that wasn't even his.

~

Word Count: 738 Words

Btw im not shaming Ross at all for liking the plushie it's just for story. This was going to be released on January 1st, (see picture of draft below) so don't mind me saying happy new year in the text in the beginning. I hoped you enjoyed, see u next time :)

-the author

P.S.: would any of you like if i put a dog into the story? 0_0