2: Ross just f**king dies

Ross woke up once again. This time it wasn't to an annoying alarm clock. He smiled as his eyes opened. He turned to his side, and saw the raccoon.

"Oh. Forgot this was here." Ross said as he placed it on the end of his bed.

Shortly he got out of bed and didn't have breakfast, but went to go have a shower.
(wow very clean)

~

Ross was spreading the butter on his toast, as the doorbell rang and the door opened. It was his band mates, but they were all carrying Andrew.

"Oh hey guys. Hey Andrew. Why are you carrying Andrew?" Ross asked.

"I don't know, we just are." Zubin said, who dropped Andrew with the rest of the band.

"Ow. Aren't you going to welcome us home?" Andrew said.

"Oh. Welcome home i guess.." Ross said. He CLEARLY didn't want the band home yet.

The band went up stairs, to all go into their rooms. It was another boring day, or at least Ross thought so..

~

Ross was laying in bed reading a book, he was on the verge of falling asleep, and the book falling on his face.

"AaAaAh!" Ross heard, he looked at his door like something was coming into his room. He shrugged it off and kept reading.

Ross's door burst open, scaring Ross which made his book fall on his face.

"ROSS! YOU TOOK MY RACCOON PLUSHIE WHERE IS IT." Joe yelled.

"I don't know where i put it. Why does it even matter? It's just a stupid plushie." Ross said.

"It wasn't "Just a stupid plushie", okay? Give it to me." Joe said.

Ross started to look for it, but Joe didn't even wait to get it in his hands.

"ZUBIN!" Joe yelled.

Ross was confused, but once he was grabbed by Zubin he was knocked out. All he could see is black.

Ross died.

....

Or did he...?