12: "Hawaii: Part ii"

sorry this took SO fucking long. just came off my break and I am NOT ready to handle this

~

"Oh hello, Zubin, Andrew, Rob, Joe, and Ross." Simon said with a smirk on his face.

"Uh... How do you know our names?" Rob asked. "And how do you know Zubin?"

"Well first, you're a really popular band named Tally Hall. Second, I met him, Andrew, and Ross at the book store about...." Simon claimed, getting a notebook from his coat pocket. (Oh, did I mention he is now wearing a black coat?) "Yesterday."

"Oh, ok. Woah- Ross you okay bud?" Rob asked with a concerning tone in his voice.

"Yeah... just I've seen you before," Ross claimed.

"Well, I'm sure you have! Remember the book store?" Simon laughed with a grin on his face.

"Yeah... but I don't remember where because even before... Just never mind.." Ross lied. He was going to tell Simon about the dream but was too scared to. He didn't want to get stabbed again; like the dream possibly "predicted".

"Okay so, do you guys wanna go to my cabin?" Simon suggested dangling keys in his hands.

"That's a bit of a weird question to ask since we've known you less than a week, but uh..." Zubin had backed away from Simon a bit.

Ross stepped closer to Zubin. "Say no." He whispered in Zubin's ear.

"No thanks, Simon. We should be going back now. Nice seeing you..." Zubin said as he flipped around and put an arm around Ross. Ross picked up his book and walked with the rest of the band.

"Your loss, Ross." Simon thought as he walked to his cabin.

~

After walking back to the hotel, Ross threw his book on the floor and flopped onto his bed, covered himself in blankets, and sighed. "I don't like that dude! I wanna go home."

"Me neither, Ross. But we did save up a lot of money for this trip so we better not waste it!" Rob said.

"Yeah.... but if you guys are going to do something today, can I not come? I don't want that fucker seeing me ever again.." Ross whined.

"Nope. Just wear sunglasses and a hoodie. You'll be fine." Rob said.

"It's fucking Hawaii, Rob."

"Fine. Just sunglasses then. Also, stop swearing so much."

"Swearing helps with anger."

"He's right," Joe said as he sipped from his coffee mug. "It does."

"My money used for this trip, my rules," Rob said.

"Uh not to be rude, but that was our money, Rob." Joe replied.

"Yup."

Rob simply rolled his eyes and went to his bed. He sat down and pouted in silence; something he hated. "Can you all stop staring at me?!?"

Everyone quickly looked away from him and turned on the TV. They didn't get mad at Rob because of what happened in 2007. They don't make him mad anymore because of what happened in 2007.

The silence was quickly filled with a random TV show Andrew had put on. It was some random show, but it was interesting. It was a cooking show, nothing much but it was comedic. Almost like it was mocking a cooking show by making it a cooking show with comedy. (huge TJHCS reference) Rob laughed at a bit in the show which made everyone at ease. There was a chance that he would stop being irritated.