a thank you 2

HI. so, I just noticed that this book has 2k reads now. 2,002 the last time I checked. this is so...fucking special since 2 is my favorite number and the first book I ever published just hit 2k reads lmao. I don't have much to say for this one since I'm still so shocked since only 4 months after we hit 1k we got to 2k. wow. thank you all who have got it up to that number, LITERALLY. like a huge thank you. I never thought it would get to 2k before I ended the book but it did. tysm. as I said in the last thank you, I'll fully thank everyone who read when the book ends. right now I'm thanking everyone but not fully. but in a good way!

also, isn't it funny that I give out a second thank you when the book hit 2k reads? it's sort of to me. but really though thank you all. I'm really grateful rn even though it really shouldn't be that big of a deal; this is just a tally hall fanfiction book out of the hundreds that are out there. probably? I don't know, but thank you. basically I would be nothing without this book and all of the people who read this so another thank you for that.

alright I'm gonna end this so you can move on with your day instead of seeing me be incredibly excited about this lol. thank you & have a wonderful day. >3 TYSM!!! ILY.

-the author