Little Monsters | Unholy Trin...

By Nevermind1324

Main Pairing: G!P Santana Lopez X G!P Quinn Fabray X Brittany Pierce X Female OC 2023 Glee Fanfiction Award W... More

Little Monsters
Cover Art Change!
OTP Sneak Peek
Season One Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Commercial Break
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Season Two Casting (Part 1)
Season Two Casting (Part 2)
Season Two Casting (Part 3)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Season Two Casting (Part 4)
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Commercial Break
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Season Three Cast (Part One)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Season Four Casting (Part One)
Season Four Casting (Part Two)
Season Four Casting (Part Three)
Season Four Casting and Extras (Part Four)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Season Five Casting (Part 1)
Season Five Casting (Part 2)
Season Five Casting (Part 3)
Season Five Extras
1
2
3
4
Season Five Casting and Extras (Part 5)
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Season Five (Part Two) Casting
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
๐Ÿ–ค Exclusive Chapter ๐Ÿ–ค
Season Six Casting
Casting (Part 2)
Casting (Part 3)
Casting (Part 4)
Casting (Part 5)
Season Six Trailer
Season Six - The Final Season
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Announcement!

1

2.3K 89 282
By Nevermind1324

A/N: Season Three has arrived! I hope you're all ready!🥺

More cast will post as we move forward to prevent spoilers!

Sorry for any mistakes!

XXXX

XXXX

Finishing his text message to Ellarose after yet another problematic morning during his days with his daughter, William Schuester walked into the choir room. He took a deep breath when he noticed — as was threatened to him — that Gracelynn Jones was nowhere in sight.

At least he had gotten the court order to keep her in Silvestro's exchange program here in Lima, Ohio.

"Mr. Shue, why are all of our trophies in the middle of the room?" Tina asked as the group gathered around and looked down at their trophies.

"I was sure that our Nationals trophy would grow during the summer." Brittany pouted, helping Luca into the plastic chair she was trying to climb.

The triplets were on the move, even Lucifer, all walking at different strengths. They had practiced over the summer and developed through their seventeen months of life to show off at Mckinley on the days the young parents decided to bring them to school.

"I want this image burned into your mind." Mr. Schuester stated as Luca kicked her feet happily and smiled all sixteen of her teeth at her mother on the other side. "This is what the difference between first and 12th place looks like. It's also what it feels like."

"Are you planning on bumming us out all year long?" Raegan asked, crossing her arms over her chest and rolling her eyes.

Taking a deep breath since her sweet Lilith Jadelynn picked up on things very quickly now, Quinn shot the back of Raegan's head a sharp glare. She kept her mouth shut, seeing Santana cross her arms over her chest from the corner of her eyes, most likely sharing her irritation with Grace's housemate.

"No." Mr. Schuester shook his head. "I'm planning on pushing you harder than you've ever been pushed. We made it to Nationals last year. This year, I'm not going to let anything or anyone stop us from winning it all; I let you down last year." He paused, looking around at his students apologetically. "I lost focus on my life last year. I let some Broadway pipe dream get in the way of our family here and my own, which I will not let happen again. This is our year of change."

"And we're really sorry that the guy who replaced you in April Rhodes' musical won the Tony," Rachel spoke up, leaning into Finn with an apologetic smile towards their director.

"No, we're not," Raegan whispered, smiling innocently when her aunt's boyfriend shot her a look.

"I mean, I can only imagine your regret." Rachel continued, ignoring Raegan completely.

"Yeah, you know what I regret?" Mercedes turned and sassily turned her head to look towards Rachel, pursing her lips when Lilith sassily turned her head to look at the girl as well when she noticed her aunt's motion. "Being the laughing stock of the show choir world."

"Oh, wooow." Lilith tilted her head and pursed her lips in a very Santana-Lopez-meets-Quinn-Fabray look as her mother pinched the bridge of her nose and side-eyed the Latina beside her.

"She's never staying the weekend at your house again." Quinn whispered as Santana covered her mouth and tried not to laugh at how Finn squirmed under Lilith's 'Mini Q' look.

"Mercedes has a point," Kurt spoke up as Luca turned and smiled at the boy behind her in her seat. "Victor's video of 'The Kiss That Missed' already has 20,000 views on YouTube, and the comments section is full of pithy banter like 'Why is that T Rex eating the Jew?'."

"How many times do we have to apologize?" Finn asked, though not looking very apologetic.

"Yeah. No more apologize." Rachel smiled at her boyfriend, kissing his cheek and giggling.

"The school hates us even more now." Mike sighed as Tina rubbed her boyfriend's shoulders comfortingly.

"Which is why we have to work even harder this year to recruit new members." Mr. Schuester declared, raising a hand in encouragement. "We're two men down."

"Yeah, only because Puckerman couldn't convince Zizes to stay." Santana scoffed as Lilith whipped her head back towards Mercedes and looked at her wide-eyed.

"You in da 'ig?"

Mercedes blinked at Lilith beside her, narrowing her eyes when the girl reached up to touch her straightened hair. She gently swatted her little grabby hand away, shooting Quinn a look.

"JJ, I will take you to this carpet." Mercedes bobbed her head, chuckling at Lilith's quick head action back. "You sassing me?"

"You sassin' me!" Lilith replied before whining when Quinn picked her up from the chair and placed her in her lap. "Momma, I be wid Aunni Merrdez."

"You need to be nice," Quinn whispered, trying to quiet her child, but the child's attention turned towards Santana beside her and whined. "No, stay with Momma."

"Daddy, we go play win D'Mac."

"No, god, no." Santana groaned, shaking her head. She turned towards Lilith and shot the child a look. "Why do you call me that? What about Aunt Tanny? Sanny? Tana? Santana? Anything else?"

"Daddy." Lilith pouted, leaning into Quinn and whining. "Dada, pluheez."

"Nope." Santana kissed the child's head, picking up her stuffed animal from where Lilith had dropped it earlier and handing it to her for a quick distraction.

"Wait." Artie frowned, looking around. "Where's Little G? I thought Silvestro Academy let her attend through their exchange program or something. Is she not allowed in the New Directions?"

"She is always allowed." Mr. Schuester cut in, wincing when he noticed The Unholy Trinity shooting him, disproving looks.

"She's...around." Rachel exchanged a look with Finn, sighing worriedly.

"It's sad. I miss her." Puck admitted, sighing and looking toward Luca with a slight smirk. "Where is your Momma?"

"Silly." Luca giggled, pointing to Quinn with a wide bright, toothy smile.

"Where's Mommy?" Tina tried, smiling towards Luca, hopefully for her to spill the beans. "Where's your Mommy go during the day?"

Luca placed a hand over her mouth and giggled, looking at her twin sister with a glance around. She shook her head when Lilith began laughing, hiding their mother's not-so-secret location.

"Never mind, Grace, she will be at practice soon!" Mr. Schuester stated, determined to get Grace back into the New Directions with the help of his co-parents. "All we need is a little inspiration to help Grace and these new students, and I happen to have some, courtesy of Al Motta of Motta's Pianos. Bring 'em in, guys! You guys are going to love this."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Kurt gasped as purple pianos were wheeled into the room. He sat up in his chair as some fellow students squealed in excitement. "Okay, if there are purple pianos involved in this, I am on board!"

"These pianos were repossessed from foreclosed homes. They're cast-offs, just like all of us. Used, in need of repairs."

"But they're still capable of making beautiful music," Tina said as Mr. Schuester smiled at the girl, nodding.

"Right. So Mr. Motta, as a lover of the arts, agreed to donate them to Glee." The man explained as Brittany picked up Luca and Lilith from Quinn and carried them towards the piano. "I fixed them up, painted them purple, and The Purple Piano Project was born. Now, I'm going to be placing these grapey uprights randomly throughout the school, and whenever you see one, no matter what you're doing, I want you to sing a song."

"Pwetty!" Luca smiled, reaching up and hitting the keys, while Lilith let out an excitedly evil sound and tried to run from Brittany to smash the keys.

"Peano! Peano!" Lilith squealed, trying to limp herself and escape Brittany's grasp.

"Now, use this assignment to attract kids who are just like you. Kids who can't keep the music inside." Mr. Schuester continued, not paying mind to Lilith's grunts. "Those are the kinds of additions that we need to win it all this year. Now, for many of you, this is your last year. Let's make it special."

The entire room jumped in surprise as Lilith escaped Brittany and began smacking her hands across the keys happily.

"Okay, okay, so pretty, but..." Quinn stood up and made her way towards Lilith, who was joyfully hopping in front of the purple piano she was playing on. "But Momma will pay for lessons."

Lilith pouted as Quinn picked her up from the piano and kissed her cheek. She reached for the piano, showing her mother her puppy dog eyes to get what she wanted.

"You might have Mommy's eyes, but you won't get past me," Quinn whispered, chuckling and kissing the girl's forehead.

XXXX

XXXX

Later that day, Santana walked across the football field during Cheerios' practice with Quinn and Brittany, leaving Lucifer, Luca, and Lilith to 'practice' for nationals with Sue and the freshman.

"Where is Stormy?" Santana smirked as they approached the fence and a flash of silvery blonde came into view.

"Be nice," Quinn whispered, shooting Santana a look before the Latina could trigger Grace again.

"Acey!" Brittany smiled and leaned against the fence when she spotted Grace under the bleachers.

Quinn didn't comment on how Grace's feet avoided the cracks under her in the pavement. She leaned against the fence and smiled softly when her girlfriend peered through to look towards the babies before focusing on them with her dark-rimmed eyes and less-than-uniform Silvestro uniform.

A lot had changed over the summer. It killed Quinn to see Grace falling apart before her eyes, but there was only so much she could do when Grace continued to be passed around between her parents and surrounded by fighting that only seemed to trigger her. And adding that she didn't know what happened when she wasn't there with Raegan made her even more anxious regarding Grace's mental health.

Her cute little pup of a girlfriend she saw in New York had rolled down a hill of despair, with her only catch being her children. Despite the tattoos, hair dye, and nose piercing, Grace changed for the better after giving birth to the triplets, even if it didn't show all the time.

Quinn stood by the fact that Grace was a fantastic mother; even when she was hurting, their children always came first. She just wished she could save Grace before things could continue going downhill.

"Mutt, look," Santana spoke up, grabbing the fence and feeling a weird sense of deja vu from last year as a barrier separated the four seniors. "This is our senior year, and frankly, being in glee club isn't the same without you."

"The Cheerios, too," Brittany added, pouting when Grace rolled her eyes and ran a hand through her hair three times to fix it.

"You guys are such suckers for going back to Will." Grace scoffed, voice hoarse from crying, something that broke their hearts as it paired with the bags under her eyes.

"Come on." Santana laughed a bit at Grace as she lowered her sunglasses and shifted her weight a few times as if she fit in with the other Skanks under the bleachers. "Screw him. This is for us, Dovey. We could win two national championships. We're all getting the chance to graduate with each other. Let's do it together."

"Yeah. Come on, Acey." Brittany pleaded, glancing back toward the kids and their little black and white pom-poms. "We used to be the like...Veronica and the Heathers..." She sent the tiny girl a knowing smile for one of her favorite musicals. "And now Santana, Quinn, and I are like a three Musketeers bar, and you're a...lonely wedding-themed M&M."

"You guys never understood the pressure I was under." Grace scoffed, shuffling forward to the edge of the little crack that broke through the pavement. "It sucked. I'm not interested in pretending to be a cheerio or into Glee for some social movement. You can go back to being your precious Unholy Trinity, and I'll go back to being the serial killer I was bred to be."

"Baby..." Quinn frowned, not liking when Grace began to self-sabotage to feel better about the situation.

"Gracie, I've got a bottle of Vet's Best Medicated Shampoo in my locker with your name on it," Santana said, smirking a bit when Grace rolled her eyes and subconsciously fixed her white hair around her matching wolf ears. "Don't forget who's got your keys."

Pressing her lips together, Grace scoffed in slight annoyance with the three girls in front of her. She hadn't taken any of the jewelry locked to her off since the days the girls had positioned unless she begged Santana, which only was approved a few rare times. She still wore Brittany's engraved rose gold chain but had two more additions to her daily jewelry.

Santana had cued the embarrassment with a choker like the one she used to wear her first year of high school. She didn't have an issue with its design; it was spiked like a dog collar and made of beautifully padded leather. The collar itself sent shivers down Grace's spine with how it fit her perfectly. However, she'd never admit it. Adding on to her secret delight, Santana had customized it to lock and turn into a martingale collar whenever the Latina desired. Without question, it was constantly causing questions amongst the public. As well as the personalized Storm nickname she earned after getting in a screaming match with a kid at the skate park the Skanks hung out at over Lucifer being able to play how he wanted.

Luckily, Officer Jackson was the responder before Grace, and the other kid got arrested for public disturbance.

And while Santana had taken a more fronting route to show Grace was hers to her weird group of friends that were at least bisexual, Quinn chose to leave it up to Grace to wear her gold cross, which had become one of her prized possessions but moved to wrap around her left ankle or left wrist when not on her neck.

"Just because I choose to walk alone and not give in to society's sick terms to live doesn't mean I'm lost," Grace smirked, stepping back carefully on the cracked pavement.

Crack.

It's fine.

Watch the crack. Watch the crack. Watch the crack.

You're being irrational.

Stop talking.

Gra-

Stop.

One, two, three-

Hurry up. They're staring at you!

Much like Quinn and Santana, Brittany watched in concern as Grace stepped back forward, back, and forward again before finally shifting her weight entirely. She turned and walked off with her skirt swaying with every step over her fishnets.

"How long are we going to put up with this?" Santana snapped, turning towards Quinn and waving a hand toward where the kids were with Sue. "They will pick up on Mutt's behavior soon enough. Luca's already starting doing the whole fidgeting thing when she ea-"

"She's getting help for that." Quinn leaned against the fence to try and watch Grace leave for as long as possible. She turned around once the silver-haired wolf girl was out of view, leaning against the chain link fence. "We can't push her. We might make it worse. San, I know it's frustrating, but-"

"She's refusing to interact with human beings that might give her a sense of normality." Santana interrupted, shaking her head and sending Quinn a look of disbelief. "She's at Schue's house all this week, and you know she gets worse when Miss Pillsbury triggers her."

"I don't know!" Quinn snapped, tightening her ponytail and looking back toward her children with a frustrated sigh. She rubbed her face, sparing a look towards Brittany when she rubbed her back. The blonde looked up at Santana with tears in her eyes. "Do you know how hard it is to keep them from emulating what she does? You know Lucifer is her little follower, and I'm terrified he'll get triggered into feeling the way she does, but I don't know what to do. The court has its opinion on Mr. Schue helping her, but I think it's bullshit. The situation is dangerous, but I don't want to make her feel worse than she does."

"I know." Santana sighed, closing her eyes for a minute, before looking around and pulling Quinn into a hug. She squeezed her for a short second before stepping backward and clearing her throat with a nervous look around. "I'm sorry. I'm frustrated that she's fine, but she's not. I'm sorry, Q."

"Don't cry." Brittany cooed, swiping Quinn's tear away quickly. She kissed Quinn's head and hugged her shoulders. "She'll be okay. Remember what Camren said, it's like an addiction, and we must help her pull away before it worsens. We have to get her back from the Skanks, and I think they're the closest thing to her Silvestro friends here."

"She doesn't deserve all this stress." Quinn sighed, shaking her head and looking out towards the field. "She should be enjoying our children's lives and...and loving life and her senior year."

"Bee! Bee!"

Santana turned and smiled when she spotted Luca rushing towards them with a water bottle in her hands. She chuckled as Brittany kneeled to meet her with a smile.

"What's up, Lukey?" Brittany asked, scooping up the child and kissing her cheek.

"I poopy." Luca tried to drink from the Cheerio water bottles and smiled at Brittany's wide eyes. She tried to give Brittany some water from the slobbery top. "You take it now."

"The water or the poop?" Santana laughed, motioning to Quinn. "Change your kid's diaper."

"I'd be careful." Quinn rolled her eyes, taking Luke from Brittany and looking between the two with a teasing smile as she began to walk away toward their diaper bag. "You two won't be step-moms if you can't change a diaper."

"That kid better be diaper trained before then." Santana snorted, shaking her head at the thought. "King peed on me last time I changed your kids' diapers. I'll stick with Auntie San."

"Daddy!" Luca giggled with a quick point towards Santana over Quinn's shoulder, grinning as she watched Santana's jaw drop and look around frantically.

"No! No, no, no, no-"

"You said you wanted to be Daddy." Brittany chuckled, kissing Santana's cheek and moving back towards where Lucifer was sitting, chewing on a water bottle while Lilith ran around him with her pom poms. "Lilly, let's not cast any spells on our brother!"

"I want do it." Lilith stopped in her place, glaring at Brittany as she approached with Santana at her side.

"What was that, Little Snixx?" Santana asked, narrowing her eyes at Lilith. "What did Mommy tell you about being mean? Do you want to go sit in the naughty place with the kitties?"

Instantly, Lucifer's eyes widened, and he began tearing up at the threat, shaking his head while Lilith plopped down beside him. The blonde child scanned Santana up and down before pouting.

"I was joking, Rey. Don't cry, honey." Santana sighed, stepping towards the boy and picking him up. She rubbed his back as he whimpered and leaned his head on his aunt's shoulders.

"You go to nauggy place, Dada." Lilith pointed to Santana and hugged Brittany's neck with a grunt. "You bad, Daddy. Bad."

"You tell her! Bad, Daddy." Brittany wagged Lilith's hand at the Latina as Santana rolled her eyes.

"Mhm."

XXXX

XXXX

Hanging out under the bleachers with her new set of thrilling friends, Grace lounged back on the bleacher with her headphones over her ears and her black converse tapping to the beat off the end of the bleacher.

"Hey, G," Shelia called towards their tiny friend, waving a hand to get her attention from the blasting music in her ears, trying to drown her thoughts.

"What?" Grace asked, starting the song at a lower volume so she could hear both.

"You wanna hit?" Mac asked, holding out her joint.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Grace watched the joint burn through the air for a moment, kicking her feet over the bleacher and moving into a sitting position with a long hum in thought.

"I'm good. I got stuff later today." Grace excused herself, touching the stud on her nose and fixing her headphones to hang around her neck where her loose tie and collars were. "Don't like to get high around my kids. You know."

"Lame." Mac rolled her eyes.

"I think it's smart," Ronnie smirked a bit and wiggled her brows at Grace. "You coming to Jack's this weekend? I heard they're trippin'."

"I don't know. I'm at Will's." Grace shrugged, kicking her feet as they swung under the bleachers. She looked up and held out her hand to Ronnie. "Throw me my lighter."

"Here." Ronnie threw the girl her blue lighter, ignoring how she fisted it for a few seconds before relaxing and lighting it repeatedly to watch the flame burn through the air.

Don't.

I'm just watching it.

Don't. You're gonna touch it.

No.

Yes.

Touch it.

No.

Touch the flame. Touch it. Touch th-

Stop.

Grace swiped her finger through the fire, used to the burning heat for a short second, before rolling her fingers around in the air. She fell into a trance, caught in her thoughts as she watched the lighter light, felt the heat, then released before starting again.

"Who are you?" Shelia's voice brought Grace out of her thoughts.

She turned her attention towards the ripped chain link fence and closed the end of her lighter when she noticed Rachel Berry watching her with a slim frown. She rolled her eyes, stuffing the lighter in her blazer pocket and peering at the girl through her tinted sunglasses.

"Hello, Skanks." Rachel nervously smiled at the three girls around Grace, turning towards her friend with a small smile. "Hey, Gracelynn."

"Your friend stinks of soap, G," Ronnie commented, looking Rachel's good girl style up and down with a roll of her eyes.

"Gracelynn, we were best friends once, okay, and maybe when you bleached your hair at nationals and came back to Mckinley, I thought it would solve all your problems...I should have spoken up." Rachel said, watching Grace look down at the pavement with her lips pressed in a fine line. "Maybe when you dropped out of society this summer more than usual after the court case, I should have said-"

"I'm not coming back to glee club." Grace interrupted, looking up and raising her brows over the rims of her sunglasses. "So you can turn around and leave if that's the only reason you came to find me."

"We need you, Gracelynn. Please." Rachel waved a hand towards the school, frowning when her silver-haired friend shook her head and looked away. "O-O-Okay? Have you seen those, uh, those purple pianos around school? Lilly loves them, and I think she'd love it if you played on one with her!"

Rolling her eyes, Grace sighed at the way Rachel was trying to use her child against her.

"We're planning this big, you know, recruiting number, and it's gonna be a tribute to the Go-Go's." Rachel hopefully beamed when Grace looked back towards her, wishing she could see those emerald eyes looking past her sunglasses, but the tint was too dark under the bleachers. "I mean, who doesn't love the Go-Go's?"

"I prefer the Bangles." Shelia chimed in, a steely look across her face that seemed to send an uncomfortable shiver down Rachel's spine.

"We need your sneaky mezzo-soprano and moon goddess glamour." Rachel chuckled a bit when Grace let her sunglasses fall down the bridge of her nose to look at her unconvinced. "Look, Gracelynn, I miss you an-"

"I'll give you ten bucks if you let me beat her up for you, G." Mac stepped in, eyeing Rachel suspiciously.

"No." Grace pushed her glasses back up, running her hand through her hair three times. "Only I get to beat her up."

"Gracelynn, I'm sorry you're so sad." Rachel tried a different angle, wincing when Grace's lips pressed together in annoyance. "Maybe you're not gonna believe me because I've been a horrible friend this past year, but I'm sad not seeing you in that choir room. We entered together, and I want to leave together. We've all been through so much together. We're a family, and this is our year to get it right."

"I haven't felt like a part of that family in two years, Rachel," Grace admitted, looking down at her shoes with a deep inhale. "You have no idea what it's like to live this lie every day and be...be this when I'm expected to be that."

"Well...we would love to have you back in the Glee Club whenever you're ready, and I'm sure the kids would love to see you and Quinn singing together again too." Rachel took a few steps back, watching Grace with a clear frown on her lips, before turning and walking away.

"Give me a hit of your joint," Grace whispered, nervously swallowing as she turned and looked towards Mac's smirk. "Not much...just something."

"Here." Mac took a long drag before holding the weed she rolled earlier toward Grace. "Relax a bit, G."

You're an idiot.

I know.

XXXX

XXXX

"You didn't show up to glee."

"I told you I wouldn't." Grace reminded her father, walking past Will into the kitchen where Emma was cooking dinner for their little family as they watched the news.

Raegan looked up from the kitchen table and watched Grace step on her usual tiles in the kitchen, passing her aunt towards the fridge. She covered her mouth and tried to hide her giggles when she noticed the girl grab a watermelon tub and a fork with a familiar look she often possessed herself, turning and exiting the kitchen through the same tiles.

"Grace, we're about to eat, honey." Emma pointed out, glancing over her shoulder at Raegan and sending her a look for finding Grace's habits amusing.

Little did Emma know, that was not why Raegan was laughing.

"I don't eat..." Grace glanced towards the pan. "...things that color."

"Grace." Will took a deep breath, turning and grabbing the tub from his daughter before she could escape into her room for the night with her usual escape food. "We are eating together."

"I'm tired. I can't wait." Grace crossed her arms over her chest, sending the man a look.

"It's six," Will replied, narrowing his eyes at Grace and leaning closer when he noticed her eyes were slightly red. "Have you been crying?"

"Yes." Grace shrugged, glancing towards an overly amused Raegan, before looking away from the man completely. "Nothing new."

"Do you want to talk abo-"

"The only people I talk to are my inner demons." Grace turned and walked out of the room, hitting the crossway and stepping over the divider in the hallway.

As the girl disappeared, Will sighed and turned around to share a look with his girlfriend. He moved back towards the fridge and returned the watermelon inside, leaning against the door once it thudded close behind him.

"I keep telling you to give her time," Emma said, turning back towards the stove. "I spoke to Sabrina today, and she said she'd be meeting with her on Friday to discuss her transition and senior credits. Help get her on the right track."

"Maybe it would help if the kids came here more." Raegan pointed out, resting her chin on her knuckles and looking between the two. "Her children stay more with the baby daddy and her friends than her."

"She has a point." Emma nodded, shrugging. "We made room for Grace and Raegan but not the kids. We need to be baby-proof and do something to help her feel more at home. If you'd like to bond with her, spend less time getting her into Glee and more time getting her out of that nose piercing."

"Oh, please." Raegan scoffed, rolling her eyes and returning to text on her phone. "That's obviously a magnet." She looked up and sent her teacher a disgusted look. "And your fly is down. Might wanna baby-proof that since that's what got you into this mess."

"What?" Will looked down, blushing in embarrassment, as he turned around and fixed his pants. "Oh, sorry, Raegan."

"Mhm." Raegan made a face, choosing to text away her place in the conversation and leave her aunt and teacher to discuss how to turn the apartment more into a home.

XXXX

XXXX

The following day inside Sue Sylvester's office, the cheerleading coach looked between Quinn, Santana, Becky, Luca, and Lilith with a tiny smirk across her lips. She had conquered her Sue's Corner the night before and was ready to set her next step into motion to help take William Schuester down.

"Ladies, I put plastic on your chairs in anticipation of this announcement, so feel free to wet yourselves with excitement." Sue paused, turning towards where Lilith and Luca sat in their seats, smirking. "Don't leak through that diaper, got it?"

"Yes. Yes." Luca giggled, playing with her little cheer shoes and smiling.

"Yeah." Lilith nodded.

"Perfect, now, S, Q, Becky..." Sue turned towards the older trio with a smirk. "You are my Cheerio co-captains."

"Co?" Quinn frowned.

"What?!" Becky gasped.

"Wait. Co-captains?" Santana shook her head quickly, looking towards Quinn and Becky. "With... No. No way."

"This would be a disaster," Quinn stated, motioning to Becky and Santana beside her in disbelief. "Coach!"

"I can't work with them!" Becky cried out, eyeing Quinn and Santana suspiciously.

"Nah, nah, nah, see, let me tell you how this gon' be, if I may," Santana said, holding up a hand to the cheer coach and taking a glance towards the Mini Cheerios to her left. "When I look at a person, I don't see someone who looks a certain way or has this or that amount of chromosomes. I just see someone who I may or may not have to destroy." She turned and glared at Quinn and Becky. "So if either of you ever tells me what to do, I will end you."

"Excuse me?" Quinn scoffed as Becky leaned over Quinn to point in Santana's face.

"Bring it, sandbags!"

"Oh, woooow," Lilith whispered, wide-eyed as she watched the three argue.

"And you two." Sue turned, pointing between the twins with a smirk. "Until your Mommy returns, I need one capt-"

"No." Lilith shook her head, causing Sue, Quinn, and Santana to all frown.

"You'd be in charge," Santana whispered, hoping to change her mind. "You'd be in charge of everyone while we get Mommy back...Say yes!"

"I can't work wid her!" Lilith suddenly gasped, copying Becky as she had seen. She turned and pointed in Luca's face. "I ends you!"

"Lilly." Quinn hissed, shaking her head. "Nicely."

"I just a baby!" Luca covered her mouth, looking between her sister and Sue with wide eyes.

"You two will be competing for my top Mini Cheerio spot until your mother returns," Sue explained as the identical babies stared at Sue with wide eyes. "If you want to be captain, you must prove your loyalty and commitment to this team. Do we have an understanding?"

The twins looked at each other in confusion. They looked back towards the coach, looking towards each other again, before looking at the blonde woman behind the desk.

"Do you wanna be captain?" Quinn asked, chuckling at how silent the two girls were being. "Play with the Cheerios during practice."

"Only the best will move forward," Sue added, arching a brow when Lilith shrugged her shoulders and Luca tried to eat her little shoes again. She turned back towards the three older Cheerios and nodded her head. "Anyways, ladies, I am aroused. However, we have a more pressing issue at hand. There are purple pianos polluting this school, and I will seem weak if it appears I cannot control my own workspace."

"Peano." Lilith's eyes brightened, turning and patting Santana's arm. "Daddy, peano. Peano."

"Tana," Santana whispered, shaking her head. "Aunt Santana."

"I ends you," Lilith whispered, glaring up at Santana when the older Latina narrowed her eyes at the child.

"You barking up the wrong tree, Mutt Junior." 

"I want you to track down those pianos and take care of them," Sue stated, fighting a smile at Lilith and Santana's quiet arguing. "Make it look like an accident. Santana, and Quinn, you both like playing both sides. Isn't that right?"

Quinn frowned a bit, freezing like Santana at the woman's words. They slowly looked towards each other like the babies had moments ago, but this tie a hint of fear in their eyes.

"What team are you playing for this year?" Sue asked, looking between the two. "Losers or the winners?"

"Team Sue," Santana answered without hesitation, while Quinn slowly nodded after a glance towards her daughter's careful eyes.

"Glad to hear it," Sue smirked, sitting back in her chair. "Here's your first assignment..."

XXXX

(🚨 Mature Content!🚨)

XXXX

The television on the wall across from the bed buzzed with noise just loud enough so Grace could hear the front door. She prepared if Raegan were to get back early from her movie with Michelle, or on the slight chance, William finished whatever he was doing with Emma at school a few hours earlier than he had told her. It wasn't an odd sight not to see the man home due to his chaotic schedule, but it was strange to get a time when Raegan and Emma were also not home to add to the mix.

"Eat."

Grace opened her mouth and rolled her eyes at the way Santana was feeding her watermelon. She chewed softly from where she was sitting in her lap, turning her head to nuzzle her cheek. Her fingers explored Santana's hair, giving her a tiny lick on her jaw before opening her mouth and excepting more watermelon.

"Good," Santana murmured against her shoulders, nipping at the back of her neck as she moved the silvery hair to fall over the other. "You're so warm."

"You're hard," Grace whispered, swallowing her food and swirling her hips, teasing with a soft moan.

Santana held her hips to keep her in place, already buried inside her tight warm cunt. She slowly rolled her hips up and smiled when Grace grabbed her thighs with a quiet moan. She had been teasing her for a while, making sure she had eaten something to take her meds with, a method Quinn and Brittany also tried in different ways until they were confident their little Latina was on track.

"I have a request," Santana whispered, moving to grab the collar and yank it lightly so it would tighten enough for Grace to catch in her current breath and lean back into her. "I need your Skank brain, Mutt."

"I thought you were gonna drag me out of-"

"No." Santana laughed a bit, releasing the collar and kissing the skin of Grace's neck and shoulder lightly. "I need you to be a bad little mutt for Papi."

"Bad?" Grace wondered out loud, closing her eyes and tilting her neck, so Santana had more room.

"Mhm. Bad..." Santana's hand trailed around Grace's waist down under the blanket. She smirked against her skin when Grace whimpered and pushed up into her teasing finger as it swirled her clit in small circles. "I'm protesting, and you're gonna be my obedient little bitch, isn't that right?"

"What do I get out of this?" Grace asked, gasping as Santana slowly began to roll her hips into her. She moaned quietly, grinding down into the older girl as she finally began to move after the last hour of watching random shows being nothing but Santana's cock warmer. "Santana."

"I won't drag your ass back to glee club for being bad since I asked. You'd be my good little bitch and do as I say, right?" Santana whispered, slipping her hand under Grace's shirt and massaging her breast through her bra.

She paused, slowly thrusting and giving Grace a second to run her hand through her hair in her new ritual before rolling forward so the girl was pinned down on her front.

"Please." Grace pushed her ass up, arching her back where Santana had her pinned down by her collar with a soft whine. "I-I'll do it. Please. I'll be good. Please tell me what I have to do. I'll be good."

Santana slowly ruts down into Grace, moving her hands to lace on top of Grace's and holding her down to the mattress for the time being. She grinds her hips, rolling down without taking even a second to pull her cock out, making sure it goes as deep as it can get.

"I want you to set fire to one of those pianos," Santana growled when Grace turned her head to protest, biting down on her ear before she could open her mouth. She smirked when Grace yelped — she knew she was captured by surprise more than hurt — and whimpered submissively at her actions. "You will set fire to a piano...I'll pour the gasoline, and you'll take care of the rest. Got it?"

"I...I don't want the kids seeing." Grace whispered, squirming under Santana's hold.

"They won't," Santana promised, pressing down further. "Is that a yes? You'll do it?"

"Yes."

"Perfect."

Grace gasped, grabbing the comforter for leverage as Santana began mouthing at her neck aggressively. She moaned, feeling her rock-hard throbbing cock finally drag backward before slamming forward and setting a rough quick pace. Grace let her cheek rest on the mattress, arching her back when Santana yanked her hips up with her knees planted. She cried out as a hand came down on her ass, squeezing her eyes shut and moaning at Santana's treatment.

"Fuck, Gracie, you take it so good. Fucking hell..." Santana pants, watching her dick disappear in and out of Grace as she squirmed in her tight grip.

Thankfully, the bed frame's rocking was muffled by the pillow placed between the wall and the headboard. The creaking fell on deaf ears through the empty apartment at Santana's possessive movements.

Her balls slapped against Grace, skin on skin with each thrust. The sound was music to Grace's ears, along with Santana's panting, grunts, and moans as she tightened her muscles to keen the girl further inside her. She pushed back with each thrust, wanting to be fucked brutally by Santana's skilled cock.

"Jesús." Grace moaned out, hearing Santana panting and moaning blissfully from finally receiving relief to her sexual needs.

She knew their schedules were making it difficult to find alone time together, so it didn't surprise her when Santana got hard three seconds into their make-out session when she came to visit after school.

"Sl...Slow." Grace gasped, feeling her thighs quivering. "I-"

"You want me to slow down?" Santana asked, taunting Grace by grabbing her collar and thrusting harshly into the more petite girl.

She smirked when Grace mewled an incoherent response, shaking as she approached her climax but unable to speak through her bliss besides moaning and whimpering. Santana leaned forward and sucked on Grace's ear, nipping at the back, as she rutted into her with a tight grip on her body.

"You take my cock so good. So pretty." Santana husked in Grace's ear, husky and low, sending a shiver down Grace's spine. She groaned as she felt the girl's walls flutter, growing tighter by the second as Grace's moans raised higher in pitch and duration. "So...So tight...fuck this fucking pussy so good, baby."

"Ta-Take me. Take me. Please. Yes. So...So deep...tan cerca papi." Grace weakly babbled, going limp and letting Santana piston in and out of her with no sign of stopping.

Santana whimpered, pressing her forehead to Grace's shoulder and wrapping her body around her with a few ragged breaths. She squeezed her eyes shut tight and continued humping into Grace while the girl flew over the edge and tightened around her, shaking, moaning her name, and digging her nails into the bed with a slight whiney growl.

"Are you growling at me, mutt?" Santana choked out, falling on top of Grace as her body twitched and hips jerked unevenly. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Santana trembled as she shot her load into the safety of the condom, hugging Grace as her hips jerked and twitched with each pulsing of semen. She whimpered at the way Grace milked her cock, lips finding the back of her neck and placing gentle kisses as soft apologies for the bite marks and bruises forming.

"I love you," Santana whispered, softly smiling when Grace turned her head and pushed her ass back towards her in a teasing motion. "I thought that was too much?"

"I'm tiny and mighty," Grace mumbled, clearly worn out but not giving up with Santana's still hard rock deep inside her. "You're the one that wants me to commit arson. I take payment in cash, diaper changes, and more than one round of sex."

"Oh, oh, right." Santana sarcastically hummed, leaning back and slowly adjusting as Grace moaned quietly and turned over to lay on her back. She smirked a bit, placing her cock back inside her soaked pussy and sighing at the warm feeling. She lay down on the more petite girl and kissed her lips affectionate, feeling Grace's hands massaging her skin. "I thought you were all for the skanks' shenanigans."

"This is an order from the queen to her oh-so-loyal outcasts, I'm guessing." Grace teased, wrapping her arms around Santana's shoulders and biting her lip as Santana slowly rolled her hips into the girl as they spoke.

"Well, as Prom King, you must listen to who owns you..." Santana smirked at the dark eyes looking up at her. "Mutt."

"Fuck me into the stars, and I'll think about it," Grace whispered in Santana's ear, wrapping her leg around her waist and using her heels to hold Santana's throbbing cock inside her.

"I fucking love you." Santana chuckled, kissing Grace's jaw with a smile, moving her hips in slow, patient thrusts.

"You love me?" Grace smiled a bit, turning her head and watching Santana's eyes as she nodded.

"Yes." Santana smiled, rubbing Grace's cheek. She tried not to let the slight worry in her chest show as she picked up on the anxious flicker of eyes across her face. "I love you. Do you believe me?"

"Yes." Grace nodded, blushing softly. "I just like hearing you say it. Can you say it one more time?"

"I love you." Santana kissed her lips, holding the side of her face and keeping their lips together, mumbling. "I love you. I love you."

"One more time. Just once." Grace mumbled as Santana rolled her eyes but complied.

"Te amo, Gracía." Santana pulled away and chuckled when Grace chased her lips to press another soft kiss.

"Yo tambien te amo, Santana." Grace ran her fingers through Santana's hair, looking at her with a small smile. "I read this thing yesterday that said if you fuck your girlfriend on their period, it's a soul tie once you spit in their mouth."

"I only came over 'cause you finished with your period and Britt's on hers, cranky girls," Santana smirked, winking down at Grace's offended gasp.

"You are such a bitch."

"And you're weird as hell. I just said I loved you and you're gonna reply with that fact, witchy witch?"

"You're a bitchy bitch." Grace rolled her hips up into Santana, biting her lip and mischievously smiling when Santana tucked her face into her neck and rocked into her. "Weak. Are you that tired?"

"Don't you dare test me," Santana growled, biting down on Grace's neck without hesitation and smirking when Grace released a surprised whine-like sound. "Oh, you are so pitiful. Stop that, or you won't leave here till you're limping."

"Is that a promise?"

"No," Santana smirked, licking and kissing her way up to Grace's ear as the girl underneath her panted through her quiet moans. "It's a threat."

Grace arched her back into Santana as she ravished her neck in bites and open-mouthed kisses. She moaned as Santana's hand came up and grabbed her jaw, hips picking up her pace as she stared down into Grace's emerald stormy eyes.

"Santana." Grace whimpered, pleading with her eyes for more.

"I love when you say my name," Santana whispered, lightly kissing Grace's red-stained lips from her makeup. She moved back down her neck, tugging at the collar with a sharp snap of her hips that brought a breathy gasp into her ears. "Now scream it."

XXXX

XXXX

As soon as the bell rang for lunch, Quinn watched from where the glee club was sitting at the lunch table as Grace jogged across the side courtyard towards where Ella usually picked her up to have lunch with her without Mr. Schuester finding out. She knew Grace needed time with her mother more than anything, so she always volunteered to take the triplets to lunch.

Besides, it was always entertaining to bring the kids to lunch and let them sit in their booster seats with the 'big kids' like they also got a lunch break.

"You eat that?" Lilith asked, chewing her little bite of food and pointing at Finn's cupcake. "I eat that."

"No." Brittany giggled, pointing to Lilith's purple plate. "You eat this."

"I eat that." Lilith pointed to the cupcake again, glaring at Finn when he took a bite.

"You ate your puffs!" Finn pointed to the empty part of Lilith's tray where she had white baby cheese puffs. "This is my treat."

"You get no teats." Lilith giggled, shaking her head and trying to grab Finn's cupcake.

"Lilly. Big kids eat their own food." Quinn said, cutting Luca's noodles smaller and sending her oldest child a look. "Eat your noodles."

"Noodles?" Lilith asked, looking down with a slight frown, poking the food with her finger.

"Fork." Santana tapped the fork beside her, already seeing the issue with giving Lilith the lunch she wanted. "Can you eat without making a mess, or do you need something else? Do you need me to help you?"

"I can, Daddy!" Lilith exclaimed, picking up the sauce-covered noodles and smashing them into her mouth.

Santana blinked as she watched her goddaughter messily shove food in her mouth and coat her face and the bib she was thankfully wearing with red sauce. She sighed, sharing a look with a giggling Brittany before looking to Luca, who was staring at her sister with a tiny giggle as she copied her movements before Quinn could stop her.

"Lukey, you're in white." Quinn groaned.

"Do you like your food?" Santana asked Lucifer, who sat between the two girls with his face completely clean.

"Beautiful." Lucifer signed before clapping his hands with a smile.

"Oh, yeah. Beautiful, Loui." Brittany grinned, spotting Quinn's proud smile as the little boy chewed on his corndog pieces.

"He doesn't like spaghetti?" Tina asked, frowning when Lilith dropped her fist full of food and gasped.

"Spageeti?!" She cried out, eyes wide in horror.

"No, no, no! Tina is wrong." Quinn shot the Asian girl a look, standing behind her daughter and showing her the food with her fork. "Look at yummy noodles. Yummy. See? Mmmmm!"

"Noodles," Luca mumbled, picking up the spaghetti noodles in her hands and looking at them in deep concentration. She looked towards Kurt and held out her hand of food. "Noodles?"

"Uh, no...No, thank you." Kurt chuckled, shaking his head at the smushed noodles in his goddaughter's hand. He raised his brows when Lucifer held out a piece of his corndog with a slight nod, setting it down on the table before continuing to eat. "Oh, thank you, Loui."

"Nabbas," Lucifer mumbled, nodding his head to himself and eating his food.

Before Quinn could settle Lilith's pouting, Rachel appeared at the end of the table next to her boyfriend.

"Why are you guys ignoring Mr. Schuester's assignment?" Rachel asked, looking around the table.

"Wait, there's a purple piano in here?" Finn asked, picking up his cupcake and freezing before he could take a bite when his eyes met Lilith's pout. "Lilly, I really want my cupcake. I've been looking forward to it all day."

"I eat it." Lilith held out a hand. "Pueez. Pueez."

"No, noodles." Quinn tried to spoon some in Lilith's mouth, rolling her eyes when she whined and pushed the fork away.

"Wow. How did any of us miss that?" Mercedes sarcastically replied, continuing to eat her tater tots without a worry in the world.

"We have to do the number." Rachel declared, looking towards all her glee club members sitting at the lunch table. "Okay?"

"Hobby! My 'tole my teat!" Lilith whined, pointing to Finn accusingly.

"No, I didn't!" Finn gasped, shaking his head at Rachel, who rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's gullibility.

"Hey, hey." Quinn kneeled and shot Lilith a stern look. "We do not lie. It's not nice to lie."

"But you." Luca turned and pointed at Quinn accusingly. "You lie."

"I lie?" Quinn frowned. "When do I lie?"

"Uhhh..." Lilith kicked her feet and shoved another handful of food in her mouth, chewing and looking at her sister. "You...You just lie good."

"You lie good." Luca nodded in agreement.

"You lie. I lie!" Lilith declared with a grin. Her expression quickly changed when Quinn narrowed her eyes and arched a brow at her oldest daughter's words.

"You lie to Mommy and me?" Quinn asked, looking between the two girls as Rachel talked to the group about singing for the lunch room. "Do you lie to BeeBee and Dada? That's not very nice. Lying isn't good."

"Oh." Luca scowled before turning and pointing to Raegan. "You lie."

"Excuse you." Raegan scoffed, laughing a bit when Quinn glared at the redhead. "I do not lie to you; everything else isn't your business."

"You lie to Mommy!" Lilith giggled as Quinn arched her brow toward the redhead. "And Weewee and Em and Daddy-"

"Santana," Santana whispered, but Lilith ignored her and kept going.

"-and Momma!"

"Oh, really?" Quinn hummed, looking between all her children, when she noticed Lucifer watching the conversation as he drank from his sippy cup. "How does Raegan lie to Momma?"

To her surprise, Lucifer picked up his spoon and showed his mother with it positioned between his fingers. His movements must have meant something because Luca nodded and picked up her spoon to copy him.

"And bow." Luca giggled, pursing her lips and blowing the air.

Instantly, Quinn's head snapped up in anger. The only thing holding her from jumping over the table and strangling Raegan was her children's curious eyes watching her.

"Are you smoking in front of my children?" Quinn asked, taking a few deep breaths to calm herself.

"No." Raegan insisted before looking down and making a face at her plate. "Grace was turning down my blunt again, so don't worry about your precious little girlfriend and offspring. They're fine."

"You keep weed away from my kids," Quinn growled, moving the spoons away from her younger children's fingers and turning them back to focus on their food. She took frequent looks towards Brittany and Santana, shaking her head and glaring at Raegan. "And you keep weed away from Grace. She's already paranoid enough. You don't help."

"Oh, please." Raegan shot Santana's hard face an innocent smile. "What do you think they do under the bleachers? She's smart. She doesn't do it when she knows she has the kids or will have them. Chill."

"Chill?" Santana moved to stand up, but Brittany grabbed her arm and sent Quinn a look.

"Babies...babies..." Brittany looked between the two girls before turning back to Raegan with a concerned frown. "Is Acey getting high?"

"Uh..." Raegan looked towards Lilith's observant eyes, looking at Brittany and nodding slowly. "No."

"Oh, thanks, good." Brittany turned while Santana groaned and rubbed her face.

"She's lying because JJ is watching," Santana whispered to the blonde, earning a slight pout from Brittany.

"Oh." Brittany looked up to Quinn, who looked over her shoulder in the direction Grace usually meets Ella with a conflicted frown. "Um..."

"I'll handle it," Quinn stated, running her hands over Luca's hair and double-checking her Luca embroidered bow.

Although Quinn felt a little uneasy knowing Grace was potentially getting high during school hours or at the apartment with Raegan unsupervised, the young mother wasn't going to let her girlfriend fall down a dark road due to peer pressure. She wasn't angry with Grace, more so disappointed, but she wanted to ensure the silver-haired wolf girl knew there would be no illegal activities around their children.

And hopefully not around Grace either.

Quinn's thoughts washed away as the band began playing. She quickly checked on the three kids as they looked toward the musical instruments in surprise, making sure Lucifer wasn't startled by the noise. With her best judgment, she chose to stay close by the kids during the song, ensuring she was in view, if not directly beside them.

Believe it or not, she anticipated a tantrum before the song's end, but to her surprise, the three children made it through the music and even 'danced' on the table with The Unholy Trinity.

Keeping Mckinley High School's legacy alive, the fun ended with Becky breaking the silence through the lunch room by running up to the group and throwing a cup of peas at Rachel.

Giggling at Rachel's shocked expression, Lilith skipped a few feet away and grabbed a handful of a football player's pasta with an excited grin.

"Lilith, baby! Stop!" Quinn gasped, throwing out her hands to stop the child, but it was too late.

The shrimp Alfredo had already been released.

Santana gasped in shock as Lilith's fist full of pasta smacked her straight in the face, falling down her front and painting her face and breast in white sauce. She slowly raised her head and glared at the giggling child.

"Wait!" Brittany tried to grab Luca before she could copy the behavior, but like her older sister, she quickly released the spaghetti directly into Quinn's face.

"Lucania Bellatrix!" Quinn wiped the red sauce off her eyes, looking up and narrowing her eyes at the horrified baby.

"Oh, no!" Luca covered her mouth, looking around at all the eyes on them.

"Food fight!"

Screams erupted around the lunch room as food began to fly across the room. The glee club attempted to block off food towards the student body, throwing as much as possible back toward the people around them.

"Not Little Elvis!" Mike yelled, scooping Lucifer off the table and sprinting for cover behind the piano.

"What about me? I thought you loved me!" Tina yelled after her boyfriend, screaming when Applesauce drenched her hair seconds later. She let out a frustrated screech as she was hit with more food and watched Mike disappearing with Lucifer hidden under his football jacket from the food.

"Noods! Daddy! Noods! Daddy! Noods!" Lilith jumped up and down, squealing with noodles in her hands and throwing them at Santana every time the teenager tried to grab her. "No! I stay too!"

"Nope!" Santana grabbed Lilith and ducked under the table where Quinn was hiding with Luca. She rolled her eyes when she noticed Brittany was perfecting her ballet turns on all the fallen food, unfazed by the events. "Britt, duck!"

"Where?" Brittany stopped turning, looking for the duck, before she screeched in shock as a large plate of salad hit her face.

XXXX

XXXX

Inside Grace's bedroom across town from her mother's house, the teenager kneeled in front of her crying son while Quinn got the girls settled with a show on her bed.

"Okay, King, buddy..." Grace rubbed his hands, moving up to wipe his falling tears away. She watched him wail out in distress, teetering to lean into his mother's touch for more balance. "Do we need a break?"

"Deega," Lucifer mumbled, shaking his hands at his sides and head.

"Look, Rey, here, do we need..." Grace lifted Lucifer's chin so he looked at her signing. "A break? Do we need a break?"

"Break. Break." Lucifer signed, waving his hands next to his ears directly after with another sob.

"That's okay. We can take a break." Grace nodded her head, doing quick work at detaching Lucifer's receivers.

She smiled at the boy softly once they were detached, and his crying instantly began to ease and disappear with the world of hearing. She placed the boy's ears on the desk, cleaning Lucifer's face.

"I love you." Grace smiled as the boy watched her hands, kissing his head after and picking him up from the floor. She rubbed his back, carrying him to the bed where his sisters were watching a movie.

"Poor baby." Quinn sighed, kissing the boy's head when he refused to let go of Grace's neck to lie with his sisters. She turned and kissed Grace's head, rubbing her back. "I didn't see you much today. What were you up to?"

"Class." Grace shrugged, swaying Lucifer as he watched the show on the television on his mother's shoulders. "I went to eat with Mommy today. She's trying to work on changing my name back with Sue."

"That's good." Quinn chuckled, arching a brow. "But I am a little more interested in why you weren't in the classes we had together for the last two days."

"I don't like my classes," Grace mumbled, keeping her eyes down. "I've just been in art or with my friends or something."

"You have to go to class, baby," Quinn replied, softly smiling as she ran her fingers through her not-so-tough Skank girlfriend's silvery hair. "Is there a reason you don't want to? This is your senior year. You can't skip if you want to graduate."

Grace blinked a few times as she processed Quinn's words, her usually strong-held emotions glitching for a few moments as fear flashed across her face. She rubbed Lucifer's back, holding him a bit tighter, and let her eyes search the floor.

She's mad at you.

What? No. She wants you to be in class.

She's mad at me.

No-

You're a disappointment.

You're be-

She's mad. If she's angry, she'll leave and take the kids. She'll take the kids and leave. She'll leave me here with Raegan and Will and Emma an-

Emma's nice and Raegan's been sweet, Will's j-

She's mad. She's mad. She's mad.

"Gracie?" Quinn hummed, noticing Grace's brow twitching and her grip on their son shifting to pull him closer than seconds before.

"Are you mad at me?" Grace asked, frowning a bit as she looked up at Quinn.

"No, I'm not mad." Quinn shook her head, remaining the same as she noticed Grace move to ask again, quickly continuing. "I'm not mad at you. I'm worried about you, but I'm not mad at you."

Liar.

"We're okay?"

She's not lying.

"We're okay."

She's lying.

"We're okay. We're okay." Grace nodded, leaning her head into Lucifer's and letting her hips curl upward towards Quinn. "Do you want to stay the night?"

"Sure." Quinn kissed Grace's cheek and rested on the bed, gently guiding her to stand between her legs. "Hey, did you take your meds tonight?"

"At dinner," Grace replied as Quinn rubbed her sides. "I'm sorry. I'm trying not to, um. It's just eas-"

"No. I know. Don't worry about it." Quinn interrupted Grace before she could get further in her head. She stood up and wrapped her arms around Grace and Lucifer, ducking to kiss the shorter girl's forehead. "How about we settle the kids, and we can all cuddle and watch..." She looked towards the television, turning back towards Grace with a little grin. "Rio?"

"Wid the bird day!" Lilith giggled, crawling over and poking Quinn's back. "Momma, we lay here."

"Yes, we're gonna stay here tonight with Mommy." Quinn grinned at Lilith's excitement, picking up the little freshly bathed blonde and kissing her face. "Did you tell Mommy all about what you did to Santana today?"

"I be bad to Daddy." Lilith ducked her head with a slight pout, shooting Quinn and Grace her best puppy dog eyes. "I sowwy, Mommy."

"You were bad to Daddy?" Grace asked, sending Lilith a stern look. "I thought we promised Momma we would be nice to Daddy?"

"I is nice I-I...I just like to not be nice." Lilith smiled, giggling when Quinn gasped.

"You do? But being nice is so fun!" Quinn tickled their child and rolled her eyes with a laugh when Grace made a face.

"Is it, though?"

XXXX

XXXX

The next afternoon, William Schuester was trying his hardest to find a Dad mode for addressing the actions that got his child suspended for the rest of the week before he had to call Ella and inform her of the incident.

During lunch, somehow, Gracelynn threw her friend's lit cigarette on one of his purple pianos in the courtyard. He had a good idea that it had to do with her close friendship with Santana Lopez and the way he had witnesses stating that the older girl had helped the Cheerios pour gasoline on the piano. Still, he didn't understand why Quinn and Brittany — on the Cheerios and close friends of Grace's — didn't attempt to stop either of the girls from ruining his private property and the glee club's lesson that week.

"Gracelynn," Will spoke up, glancing into the passenger seat where his daughter's music was blaring loud enough through her headphones that he could hear the not-so-appropriate. "Grace...Gracelynn!...Gracelynn Marie!"

Grace turned and frowned, pulling her headphones down to look at the man with a disgusted look on her face.

"My middle name is Rosabelle." Grace spat, turning her music off and flipping the mirror up where she was looking at her nose stud. She crossed her arms over her chest and sank in her seat to look out the window. "Since you have to work, can I just go to my Moms?"

"I took the rest of the day off and tomorrow."

"What?" Grace's head whipped back around. "Why would you do that? I could have just went home!"

"Because It's my week with you and I'm clearly doing something wrong here if you're under the influence on school grounds, and committing arson in broad daylight," Will explained, counting to drive towards their apartment with a few glances towards Grace. "And if I'm being honest, I don't understand where the tattoos and piercings' desire came from. I can understand some hair dye. Everyone, uh, expresses themself differently. Remember, I stood up for you to Figgins, but you're not old enough to get any of those without an adult, and your mother already told me she did not authorize that."

"Maybe I know people." Grace shrugged, not turning to meet his eyes when he glanced at her again.

"Well, maybe I don't like your friends." Will shot back before wincing at how much he sounded like one of his students over a stern father.

"Well, maybe..." With fire in her eyes, Grace whipped back towards Will, and her fangs bared towards him. "I didn't ask for your fucking opinion."

"Do not talk to me like that, Gracelynn." Will snapped, sending her a stern look, before turning back towards his steering wheel and tightening his grip with a deep inhale. "I...I understand things are not easy now for you, but taking it out on me-"

"¿Como si te desquitaras conmigo con tu vendetta contra la vida?" Grace scoffed, falling back into her seat and crossing her arms with a glare through the window beside her. "Hipócrita."

"What did I tell you about speaking Spanish to throw me off?" Will asked, chuckling slightly to try and act like he wasn't completely confused by what had quickly whirled off his daughter's tongue. "Sweethea-"

"Don't."

"Honey, I want to have a relationship with you. I want to make things better, but how can things get better if you don't change your attitude?" Will asked, turning and sending Grace a hopeful look. "Come on, Gracie. Let's just try. Let's talk about anything at all! Anything."

"Fine!" Grace grumbled, clenching her nails into her hands as they hid from her father under her arms. "I burned your pianos because your paint strokes almost gave me a stroke. You didn't go one direction. You went against the grain. You ruined perfectly good art in the process. Your paint job was complete fucking shit. And, by the way, you were a jerk to Sugar Motta and you let Rachel walk all over you! It's a high school club!"

William sighed and ran a hand through his tight curls at the sound of the familiar name. He was about to comment when he noticed the seatbelt light come on.

"Grace, seat belt." Will reminded her for the fourth time since they left the school.

He turned and watched her anxiously lock and unlock the seatbelt nine times in a row until she stopped and held there for a moment staring down at the red button with a shaky gaze. The teenager returned her gaze out the window, stroking her palms down her thighs.

"Down..." He heard Grace mumble under her breath quietly. "Up...down...three...four..."

"Gracelynn." Will tried to snap her out of it, already attempting to pull into a parking lot when Grace didn't stop with her behaviors. "Gra-"

"Don't touch me!" Grace snarled when Will tried to touch her arm, baring her teeth towards the man for a moment before turning back and rechecking her seat belt.

What if he crashes? Do we want to die?

Gr-

I keep distracting him. Where are we going? What if he crashes? I'll leave my kids. I'll leave Quinn. I'll leave Brittany. I'll leave Santana.

Santana.

I did this. I burned the piano for her. I ruined the day. I got suspended. I-

"Grace!"

Grace tensed as her eyes zoned back in and found the car parked in the parking lot with Will leaning in her passenger door and hands holding her arms. She trembled and felt fire spread up her arms from where the man was holding her, tears forming in her eyes.

"Hurts." Grace whimpered, shaking her head and growling at Will weakly when he kneeled to be more at her height. "You're hurting me."

"No, I'm not." Will shook his head, rubbing Grace's arms and ignoring each defensive growl turned on him through his daughter's quiet tears. "It's all in your head. It's okay. You're okay."

"I'm not. I'm not. You're hu-"

"No." Will insisted as Grace tensed further and squeezed her eyes shut when he pressed her arms and tried to comfort the sixteen-year-old by rubbing her forearms with his thumbs. "You're okay. You're in your head. It's okay."

He thinks you're crazy.

It hurts. He's touching. I don't like touching. It hurts. He's hurting me.

Bre-

No. No. No touch. No touching. Nothing. Nothing. Get him away.

"Leave me alone!" Grace snarled again, trying to kick her feet out at Will, but the man anticipated it and grabbed her ankles tightly. "It hurts! You're hurting me!"

"Gra-"

"I want my Mommy." Grace cried, leaning back and trying to get her feet free from Will's hold, but he tightened his grip so she couldn't hurt herself or home. "Stop! Stop! Stop! You're hurting me!"

"Is everything okay, sir?" A stranger asked, spotting Grace's discomfort from where she was putting her groceries in the car not far from them in the parking lot.

"Ye-Yes," Will grunted when Grace tried to kick at him again. "She's my daughter."

"No! No! No!"

"Honey, do you know this man?"

"Gra...Grace, calm down!"

You need to calm down. You're attracting unnecessary attention.

He's touching. He's touching. He's touching.

Ju-

It burns. It hurts. He's hurting me. It burns. It burns. He's doing it on purpose. It hates me. He's gonna take me from Mommy and Momma completely.

Grace, stop! They're calling the cops!

He's gonna take me from my mom's. I'll lose my moms. They'll hate me. They'll take my kids because he doesn't like them a lot. I'll lose my babies.

That's irrational. He's trying to help you.

I don't need his help! I don't need him! I don't need him. I don't need him.

I agree, but you're having a panic attack. He doesn't know how to help y-

"Will, step away from her for a few minutes." Office Jackson requested the second he noticed Ellarose and Isabella rushing toward the man's car after the officer had called them.

"She's my daughter! I can handle it." Will stated, rolling his eyes when he spotted Ella over the car's hood. "I didn't call you."

"I called her," Jackson stated, blocking Ella off at the front of the car before she could reach the door. "Okay, wait, calmly do-"

"What the hell did you do to my daughter?" Ella hissed, trying to see through the windshield where Grace was sobbing in the front seat. Her worry grew when she noticed the little teen trying to hide under the dash.

"I didn't do anything! She just started freaking out!" Will stated, grunting when Grace's foot collided with his butt chin, and she let out a terrified sob when Will grabbed her ankles again. "We do not kick Gracelynn!"

"Do not put your hands on my kid!" Ella growled, trying to push past Jackson, but the man intelligently was one step ahead and blocked the Alvarez's from the car.

"Will! Move so they can help, or I will arrest you!" Jackson threatened, having enough of the man's stubbornness.

"She needs me!"

"Bullshit!"

"William, man, I'm trying to help you."

A minute passed, and finally, Officer Jackson led Ella toward the car where the other officers were standing with a paramedic. She smirked slightly towards where Will was waiting, kneeling in front of Grace's door.

"Hi, baby." Ella gently showed her hands, observing how Grace was mumbling under her breath and moving her hands up and down her arms where Will had touched her in a washing fluid motion. "Beanie, can you look at Mommy, please? Gracie?"

After a moment, Grace's eyes focused on her mother, lip quivering.

"Hurts."

"Where are you hurt?" Ella asked, holding out her hands flat with the palms up. "Can Mommy make it better, please?"

"My...My skin burns. He touched my-my skin. He burned it. It hurts. It...It hurts." Grace mumbled, rubbing her arms and whiney.

"Okay, here. Let's help it." Ella pulled out a small spray bottle and shook it in Grace's view. She gently motioned for Grace's arms, spraying them with the 'disinfectant' — just water she used after Destiny found tricking their child with was more accessible in these situations — and slowly helped her rub in the 'chemical.' "Does that help?"

Touch. Touch it. Touch.

"Yes." Grace reached out and touched Ella's blue scrubs with a sniffle. "Blue."

"Mhm, blue...Did you take your meds today?" Ella asked, shoving the tiny travel bottle in her pocket and rubbing some lotion into her child's hands before she could pull away when she noticed they were a little redder than usual.

"No, I...I dropped it on the floor, and the floor was dirty. The nurse touched it from the floor, and they made it dirtier." Grace shook her head, continuing to touch the different blue patterns on Ella's scrubs when her hands were free. "Are you mad? Are you mad?... Are you mad?"

"No, baby, not at you. I do need you to relax and remember you're safe." Ella gently leaned forward and slipped her hands into Grace's shaking hands again. "Can I hug you? Or will that hurt you? What can I do for you, Beanie?"

"I..." Grace whimpered, sliding forward and out of the car into Ella's lap with slight hesitation. "Safe?...Safe?...Safe?"

"You're safe," Ella whispered, letting Grace move to her spot under her chin and rub her cheek on her collar in a calmingly deep inhale. She held her daughter close to her chest, sending a worried look to Isabella, who had kept quiet as she heartbrokenly watched her granddaughter unravel before them. "You're safe with Mommy, I promise."

"Go home," Grace whispered, slowly relaxing into her mother's arms and closing her eyes.

"A few more days," Ella whispered, wincing when Grace whimpered. "Soon, baby. Soon."

XXXX

XXXX

Ahhh! Season Three! 

There is so much planned for this season. And the little voting game we played does come into play here. You guys helped me decide a path inside season three and the depth of this path, so I do hope you all enjoy the direction this season will be taking. 

Going forward -- much like last season -- it will follow the story line loosely, but we are entering in our own plot line away from canon. 

I hope you all enjoy!

There may or may not be more explicit and mature scenes, but you'll find out later. 👀

Thank you for reading!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3.7K 50
santana, an in-closet lesbian, and brittany, an out of the closet bi-sexual, have a thing. a thing that is only kept in each other's bedroom. santan...
45.6K 738 32
*Rachel and Quinn have always hated each other,but have you ever thought why? Rachel Barbra Berry has two dads, lives in Lima, Ohio, and goes to Will...
11K 959 14
"What's up with your sister?" Artie whispered, peeking at the younger Pierce as she stared at the laser pointer Mr. Schuester was using with wide eye...