Don't Forget Me. Sting x OC...

By mnerie_

3 months have passed ever since the S-Mage Trial Exam at Tenrou Island and since Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wen... More

Character Info.
Chapter 01 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 02 - Off To A Journey
Chapter 03 - Encounters
Chapter 04 - First Thoughts
Chapter 05 - A Nickname & Promises
Chapter 06 - Tears, Softness and Protection
Chapter 07 - Cherishing Memories
Chapter 08 - Departure
Chapter 09 - Time Passed By
Chapter 10 - Accident
Chapter 11 - Search
Chapter 12 - Awaken
Chapter 13 - Welcome Back Home!
Chapter 14 - Greetings and Announcements
Chapter 15 - Determination and Teams
Chapter 16 - Reunited in Crocus
Chapter 17 - Worries
Chapter 18 - Instincts and Opening Ceremony
Chapter 19 - Defeat and Feelings
Chapter 20 - Emotional Outbursts
Chapter 21 - Flushed and Break-in
Chapter 22 - Crave and Despise
Chapter 23 - Standing Ovation
Chapter 24 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 25 - Disappointment
Chapter 26 - Loss
Chapter 27 - Comfort
Chapter 28 - Pursue
Chapter 29 - A New Promise
Chapter 31 - Perception
Chapter 32 - Fancy and Gentle Warmth
Chapter 33 - Meeting Darkness
Chapter 34 - Ideas and Getaway
Chapter 35 - The Uncertain Job
Chapter 36 - Preparation
Chapter 37 - Day Out With Sabertooth
Chapter 38 - Feast and A Helping Hand
Chapter 39 - Warm Embrace
Chapter 40 - Babysitting
Chapter 41 - The Steady Occassion
Chapter 42 - Questions and Confession
Chapter 43 - Declaration
Chapter 44 - The Approach
Chapter 45 - Forgiveness
Chapter 46 - Small Visit
Chapter 47 - Abducted
Chapter 48 - Devastated
Chapter 49 - Into The Wrong Hands
Chapter 50 - Suffering
Chapter 51 - Desire
Chapter 52 - Broken Walls
Chapter 53 - Enlightenment
Chapter 54 - Three Dragons VS Darkness
Chapter 55 - Betrayal
Chapter 56 - Vulnerable
Chapter 57 - Don't Forget Me
Epilogue - Final
A/N ~
A/N of Cover ! ~

Chapter 30 - Fight To The Finish

8.4K 203 146
By mnerie_

Here's chapter 30 ;)

Dedicated for all of you! Long ass Chapter guys! This opening is also my most favorite! Strike Back ~! Woot!! I hope you like this one :D

---

Cynthia's POV

Here we were, standing with all of the guilds together in front of the King of Fiore who was about to announce something that we all didn't expect. A request for all of us.

I was standing near Sting with his hand still intertwined with mine, as with Rogue who stood on my other side smiling at Sting and me while Lector and Frosch were standing on the ground in front of me. The rest of Fairy Tail who were standing near us were in shock to see me with Sting as our hands that were still clasped together making me to slightly blush.

The previous team Fairy Tail were also slightly smirking at me and Sabertooth were gawking at us, making me to blush even more red. I noticed Sting to gaze over to me with a worried look but gave a smile to reassure him which he gave a small nod.

We all looked back to face the King of Fiore who explained to us in details about the Eclipse Project that this country is going to face grave danger. More like we had to eradicate 10,000 dragons. I was in slight shock to hear this because of Acnologia's attack that seemingly made everyone to vanish from Tenrou Island, but were saved in a knick of time by Fairy Sphere and Master Mavis magic.

I had this feeling of something bad might happen soon, but I wasn't going to back down. We all had each other to fight with. I felt my hand to be clutched tighter but still gentle and knew that it was Sting who was trying to comfort me and I gave him a small squeeze back.

"Wizard guilds, I must request that you please lend us your aid. I would like you to use your power to slay the dragons that survive. That is all. Please save this country!" the King bowed in request. Making all of us to go in slight shock by his request but quickly recovered in cheers.

"Naturally!" Cana yelled.

"Leave it to us!" Master Makarov cheered in.

"Yeah!" Blue Pegasus offered.

"We won't let any monsters do us in!" Lyon confidently said.

"Right!" Mermaid Heel added.

"This country, which goes hand in hand with magic..." Sting started to say in a confident tone.

"...is our country!" Rogue finished for him making me to cheer.

"Of course we will lend a hand! Count on us!" I beamed at the King and felt Sting to bring up our intertwined hands, pumped into the air.

"The opponents are dragons." Sting said as our hands were brought down afterwards.

"Therefore, it's time for us Dragon Slayers to step into the spotlight." Rogue smirked.

"Show-offs~" I muttered making the both of them to smirk in my direction.

"Good luck, Sting-kun!" Lector cheered.

"Fro will cheer you on, too!" Frosch added.

The rest of the guilds started to cheer on and spoke out that they would help. everyone would be fighting together as one! This is an amazing opportunity and something that would make our guilds combine together. I can't believe this is happening! But for defeating the dragons, we will absolutely destroy them without fail!

"Cynthia-chan... do you now remember us by any chance?" Rogue tapped my shoulder and I looked over to him.

"No... I still don't... As much as I want too... I'm sorry." I muttered.

"But I made a promise to her that I will find her memories back!" Sting smiled at me which I blushed on remembering our moment that happened a little while ago.

"So.... are you guys together now or what?" Rogue asked with a smirk crawling onto his face.

"N-No! J-Just... friends...? Ne? Stin-stin-kun..." I shyly said as my face shot a bright red.

"Y-Yeah! .... J-just friends..." he stammered but he sounded sad saying that.

"Fro doesn't think so." she beamed in my direction making me to sweatdrop and Sting blushed. Then we both noticed that his guild members were eavesdropping in on us.

"Maybe more than friends...soon." Lector smirked as he came to sit on my head.

"And did I just hear you call him Stin-stin-kun....?" Rogue looked at me with slight shock.

"S-shut up!" I blushed madly and stared at the ground.

"You guys are making her feel uncomfortable." Rufus said as he tilted his hat down.

"Not to mention, she's blushing like crazy!" Orga added.

"Oi you guys! She's not liking your jokes. That's enough!" Sting hugged me protectively and growled at his team mates as they laughed at him but we were intervened by the King sobbing and we all stared in his way.

"Thank you... Thank you... kabo.." he cried.

"Kabo?" Erza said as everyone freezed in their spots as our eyes were as huge as dinner plates at the King's last word. Did he just say Kabo?!

"The parfum of that last bit..." Ichiya said. At that, the King noticed that everyone was staring at him in shock and he too was shocked as well as he looked around at everyone, including his guards behind him who looked surprised as well.

"Ahem....Everyone, I'm counting on you!" he quickly changed the topic making us to quickly turn our shock into cheers once more.

"Fairy Tail will defend this central plaza!" Master said.

"What about the guys from the other guilds?" Warren asked.

"They're all standing by throughout the city." Max added.

Almost everyone who participated in the last battle of the GMG appeared to still be injured from their fights. But they didn't care, infact they only wanted to pitch in. Everyone should fight together as one. I could have healed them but my healing magic is limited since I'm not that good in it as much as Wendy and Cheria.

I wish it was one of my specialized group but in this case I'm more of a light magic mage. All of a sudden, a huge explosion was made and appeared to have slash its way near us but thankfully no one got hurt.

"What was that?!" Erza said, as we all looked in the sudden attack,

"It just appeared out of no where!' I said as I pushed myself off from Sting's hug who reluctantly allowed me to do but he did.

"Are they here?!" Sting clenched his jaw.

"It's by the palace!" Rogue said.

"Everyone! Look over there!" I gasped while pointing to see a huge blue dragon that was walking meters away from us. Everyone turned to see the unexpected sight but we were surprised that a dragon was that huge.

"I don't believe what I'm seeing..." Erza said.

"You gotta be kidding me! 10,000 of them are comin' though?!" says Gray as the dragons now appearing in front of us were making a roar that made the town buildings to simply crumble to the ground in destruction like they were building blocks! Even the strong flap of their wings caused many destruction.

"Spread out! If you're bunched up, you'll all be annihilated with one attack!" Master yelled.

"Right!" We all yelled in unison, soon everyone dispersed to their designations and I was still there standing where everyone was once gathered.

"Cee-chan! Are you going to stay and help with your guild...?" he asked with concern as he was about to run off into the direction where his guild went.

"They'll be fine... I believe in them. If anything does happen, I'll go to them in a flash! I decided that I'll come with you!" I said turning to face him and grabbed a hold of his hand into mine.

"Cee-chan..." his eyes softened at my determination and tightened our hands together.

"I want to fight beside... my friend err... best friend. I've still got to make up for the past for not being there with you and the others. Including that it was 3 years since I've still don't remember you...I want to make many more memories with the four of you, until that time comes!" I smiled making him to gasp in surprise but replaced it was a smile.

"Let's kick some dragon butt!" the White Dragon Slayer beamed.

"Cynthia! You better not do anything reckless!" Gramps called over to me, followed by a wink.

"Of course I won't Gramps! You guys be careful!" I yelled back with a tint of pink appearing on my cheeks.

"Hurry and go you idiot! We don't need to be taken care of!" Gajeel smirked at me.

"Leave it to us!" Erza added while getting ready in a fighting stance.

"You better keep your word! Let's go, Stin-stin-kun!" I hollered at him as we both ran into the direction of his guild members location.

"Right!" He said. After a good 5 minute run, we finally reached to the point where a pink-red dragon appeared in front of us and his guild mates. It was huge!

"Sabertooth, full-scale attack! Let's go!" Sting said as he let go of my hand and got ready into battle position, as well with everyone else.

"Yeah! Aim for the inside of its mouth, its stomach, and any other soft parts!" Rogue exclaimed as they all dashed towards the dragon in front.

I quickly went to the two exceeds of Sabertooth and placed a light magic barrier around them for protection. "Cynthia-chan!", "Cynthia!" They cried over to me and I patted their heads for calming them down. "They can do it! Believe in them." I smiled as I got up to help the Sabertooth members.

"Yeah! Sting-kun and the other Sabertooth members are strong!" Lector wailed.

"Fro thinks so, to!" Frosch quivered slightly.

"That's the spirit! You two wait there, I'll help them out! I already placed a protection spell on you, so you won't get hurt in any way!" I beamed and turned around to face the fighting Sabertooth members. 'I'm coming Sting, Rogue, you guys!' I thought as I ran and got ready into position. I noticed as I got closer, the dragon whack its tail and wings in different directions crashing into the town building that are now merely rubble and debris.

"So this is a dragon's destructive power... It's a spectacle worth remembering." Rufus said.

"Perfect! Jura took me out right away during our battle, so I didn't get to run amok then! Here's where I make up for it, and then some!" Orga added as he placed his palm together forming his black lightning magic. "Charged Particle Cannon of the Lightning God!"

"Gray defeated me. I use this Ice Make Magic out of respect for him! Memory Make! frozen Black Lightning Sword!" Rufus got ready into position and aimed some of his similar magic as the Ice-make mage.

"A combination attack with Orga's and Rufus's Black Lightning..." Sting said.

"I never thought I'd see those two fight side by side." Rogue interjected.

"That's what comrades do. We fight together and protect one another!" I smiled at the two who looked at me in surprise.

"Cynthia-chan!" Rogue said.

"Cee-chan!" Sting went over to me placed a hand on my head and I rolled my eyes in reply as I crossed my arms .

"Just because I'm saying that we're friends, doesn't mean that you guys get to act all tough and protect me just because I'm a girl. Remember my score from the MPF? 10,000?!" I scolded at first but then proudly said at the last part as Sting dropped his hand from my head.

"But..."

"No but's, if's, or anything! I'm here to help! Remember?!" I smirked making them to sweatdrop.

"It's Sabertooth team play! Considering how it's always been every man for himself, this is amazing!" We heard Lector said from the protection barrier, followed by Frosch's usual motto.

"Fairy Tail showed us how it was done! Hell, even we can change a little!" Orga said who still kept his attack on.

"Memories are, in a word, learning. And there's no shame in learning from a great enemy!" Rufus added. Making me to grin at their remarks. I'm so glad they know what's right and they changed to being better than before! However their attacks were stopped by the Dragon's roar. 'It's too strong!' , I thought.

"Seriously?! Not even a scratch!" Sting said.

"Lector, Frosch get back!" Rogue told the two who were still in my protection barrier but just for more safety and precaution, they did as what they were told and went even farther from us.

"Where did our lady go?! We sure could use her power about now!" Sting complained which I made an inaudible sigh. I still find her to be a rude wench but people can change. Heck! Sabertooth changed their rude attitude now. Maybe she could change too.. for the better.

"I don't know. I haven't seen her. Though I imagine she's fighting somewhere..." Rogue answered as the dragon made it's ferocious roar again.

"Can we win against that?" Orga said with a sweat bead on his face.

"If memory serves, Sting and Rogue claimed they killed dragons when they were young." Rufus mentioned and I noticed Sting and Rogue had troubled looks on their faces.

"Sting-kun... Rogue-kun...?" I slowly walked up to them and placed a hand on Sting's shoulder and the other on Rogues'. Sting looked over to me with a small smile and gently placed his hand over mine that was on his shoulder for comfort.

"That's half-true." Sting sadly said as he told us about his memory with his foster White Dragon father, Weissologia. I felt sad about what he said, this gave me a sort of deja vu feeling. Maybe from my past memories? I shrugged it off and gave a small squeeze on his shoulder with his hand still on top of mine and a 'Tch' escaped from his mouth.

"Skiadrum was ravaged by disease. I did no more than assist in his suicide." Rogue calmly said.

"I'm guessing that in the past ...when we were kids, you told me about this and I would already know about you and Weissologia... right Sting-kun?" I softly said and removed my other hand from Rogue's shoulder and wrapped my arms on Sting's back and I felt that he placed his right hand over my arms. I shivered at his touch.

"Yeah... you knew. I told you and you comforted me at the time. Which reminds me... You did the exact same thing when we were younger. It feels so nostalgic. Me being upset about taking being forced to and kill Weissologia as I cried while I sat on the chair, then you came up behind me and wrapped your arms around me. Funny huh? Oh and that's Stin-stin-kun to you." he tugged a small smile slightly turning his face to me, making me to form a blush on my cheeks.

"It seems those aren't very pleasant memories for either one of you." Rufus commented.

"Sorry love birds,... but who cares?! Kill that thing with Dragon Slayer Magic!" Orga pointed out as Sting's and my face flushed at his comment. Completely forgetting that I still hand my arms around his back... his warm, comfortable and well-toned back, I quickly released my hold, feeling the cold air hitting against my skin.

"We're not lovebirds!" Sting and I yelled in unison making the others to chuckle as we both blushed at Orga's remark.

'L-Love b-birds?! This was the second time we've been called that today! Twice of today! First from Gray and now Orga?! Did we really look like love birds? Or a... a couple?! I was only comforting him as a friend.. Nothing more. It's not like he has any feelings for me right...? Haha yeah! That's right!...' I mentally sighed at my stupid thoughts and went back to focus on the current situation. The dragon was destroying more property and looked angry.

"I didn't know dragons were this strong when they're serious!" Sting gushed, breaking the awkwardness.

"Even so, I wanna protect our comrades!" Rogue stated and got ready to aim an attack, making me to smile at his comment.

"It looks like there's no way to fight them other than with Dragon Slayer Magic." Sting claimed.

"Yeah. And we've got two Dragon Slayers here, you and me." Rogue added.

"I'll back you up in anyway I can." I added while taking into position and the two Dragon Slayers nodded in agreement.

Sensing something up in the sky, I looked to see a blue dragon soaring through the air as a huge hit of fire was punched onto the dragon's back. One person could've done this. The one who would do anything to save his comrades, the one who saves everyone and gets into action without thinking, the one only one with pink spiky salmon hair. Natsu.

"Can you hear me?! Dragon Slayer Magic can take down the dragons!" his voice roared and boomed throughout all of Crocus making everyone in different locations to hear his outburst.

"Natsu-san!" Sting smiled while looking up to where the source of his voice came from.

"Natsu!" I smiled in his direction.

"We've got seven Dragon Slayers here! Our magic exists for this very day! Dragon Slayers exist to fight this very battle! Let's go... dragon hunting!" Natsu roared even more making another powerful blow on the dragon's back, which me, Sting and Rogue to all smirk at his sudden outburst.

"You heard the Fire Dragon Slayer. You two get moving and kick some Dragon ass!" I beamed looking over to them.

"Rogue! I got this one. Find another dragon... and help the guilds that don't have a Dragon Slayer!" Sting said as he swung his arm to the side and looked over to his partner.

"Right!" Rogue said as he ran to find another Dragon.

"Natsu-san's voice has given me courage." Sting said as he got ready into position with a confident look on his face. Lifting both of his arms to his sides with white glowing magic emitting from his hands and launched Holy Ray with light beams as arrow hitting the Dragon. "Not the courage to fight... The courage to protect my comrades!" Sting shouted. Lector, Frosch and I had a few tears escaping from our eyes but I quickly wiped them away and quickly went by Sting's side to aid him.

"Cee-chan!" he looked over to me.

"What? I said I was helping you in any way I can. Remember?" I sighed and got ready to shoot an attack.

"I-I'ts nothing... Let's do this together!" he smiled.

"Of course, silly." I winked over to him to see that he had a faint blush on his face.

"Lost Magic... Light Shower!" I shouted as 1,000 gold arrows formed out of the magic circle appearing at the palm of my hands and lashed it out onto the Dragon. Hoping that the hit would at least give some damage. As I expected, it didn't take on any effect but it did got him to stand off guard.

"Sting-kun! Now!" I shouted over to Sting.

"Right!" he said and held out his palms and shot out white laser beams from both hands.

"Did it work? and I thought I told you to call me Stin-stin-kun instead." he said with a stern tone.

"No... He's still standing and yeah you did, but's it's too long to say it when we're fighting not to mention, going against dragons." I said calmly.

"He's coming Cee-chan! Get ready to dodge it!" he said.

"Got it!"

I noticed that the dragon came at us as he swing his claws down, but Sting and I dodged at the same time missing his attack. I looked over to Sting who crossed his arms in front of his face to block any rocks that amy hit him. For me, I jumped onto a building roof that still looked some what stable.

"Sting-kun! Are you okay?!" I asked looking down to see that he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand as he gracefully landed on to the ground.

"Yeah! I'm fine! What about you?!"

"I'm fine! Don't worry about me!" I called and equipped my spear weapon in my hands.

"I accept that you can call me Sting-kun since you're right... it is too long for you to call me that at the moment but later you have to! And second.... you can equip weapons?!" he said in bewilderment, making me to grin.

"Yeah! But now is not the time to look all shocked! We're in the middle of a battle!" I leaped over towards the dragon form the roof and sliced him in any way I can. Which he didn't received a few cuts to my surprise. But this spear can cut through mostly anything! After throwing a few slashes at the huge creature, the dragon almost got me but I dodged it in a quick second and jumped over next to Sting's side.

"Are you hurt? And are you sure, your spear isn't that sharp?"

"Yeah I'm fine.... Then... do you want me to test it on you?" I jokingly said.

"Uh... No. But on the dragon yes you can... again." He sweat dropped at my joke.

"Sting-kun! Watch out!" I yelled as I ran over to him and blocked and cut through the sudden attack with my spear of a laser beam that was beamed from the smaller dragons.

"Th-thanks. When did they...?" Sting had a confused look on his face.

"No biggie and I don't know... but I do remember that eggs were falling from the sky and maybe these were the offspring."

"Cee-chan. Leave the huge dragon to me and you watch my back." he smirked.

"Yeah yeah. Get the victory to yourself, showoff." I rolled my eyes as I ran to slay the smaller dragons coming at our direction, as Sting ran off to fight the bigger one.

"You can complain about that later!"

"After we win."

"Of course Cee-chan. White Drive!" I heard him saw. I slightly turned to see that his body was covered in those white scales again form earlier at the Grand Magic Games, when him and Rogue versed Natsu and Gajeel. His form was pretty... the white light glazing over his body made him look so strong and good looking.... 'Shimata!... Cynthia! Focus here! You have to fight off the dragons and not drool over Sting's body!' I mentally scolded myself and noticed to see that Sting who already launched his attack.

"Roar of the White Dragon!" he roared.

It didn't seem to take on any effect on the dragon It was too strong.

"Then how about this?!". I looked back to see that Sting jumped up into the air above the dragon and soared towards it. Landing a hit and left behind the same mark he did on Natsu. It was his Stigmata mark. In other words, White Dragon's Claw.

"That should keep you from moving!" he said as he jumped back onto the ground. Thankfully I've finished my part, most of the smaller dragons surrounding us were already dead by now because of my spear. But I was starting to wore out, I gave a breather and huffed as I watched Sting, still watching my surroundings if any more of those small ones would ambush us.

"It was itchy. But it had no effect other than that. Are you seriously attacking me?" The dragon said. 'He can talk?' I thought. Not to mention that it didn't work at all! Sting's Dragon Slayer magic wasn't giving off any scratches. I heard Sting to give off an annoyed grunt and I glared over to the dragon who seemed to have talk big. Seconds later, I sensed a few more small dragons coming right at us and I stood behind Sting, my back facing him which he seemed to notice.

"Cee-chan?"

"Sting-kun. I sense some more of the smaller ones. Concentrate on trying to make a scratch the big guy." I replied getting my spear into position and in one swift motion, I slayed all of the dragons in one hit.... but then a few more came.

"What the heck is this?! They keep on coming back!" I grunted in annoyance as launched another attack.

"Cee-chan." I heard him as he grabbed my wrist.

"Nani, Sting-kun?" I looked over to him in confusion and made my spear to vanish.

"I've got an idea!" he beamed as he slowly withdrawn his White Drive.

"That would be...?"

"Run! Follow me!" He placed a goofy grin at me while dragging me along behind him and ran towards another part of town. I looked back to see that the dragon that Sting once tried to defeat... was chasing after us!

"Sting-kun! He's gaining on us!" I shrieked but he ignored me and still had that goofy grin on his face. Soon we looked ahead of us to see Rogue who was kneeling on the ground. Something seemed wrong and I'm going to ask him... But I won't push him if he doesn't want to say anything.

"What're you just standin' around for?!" Sting yelled over to him.

"Sting!" Rogue said as he looked over to me and Sting running towards him.

"I'll give you a hand! Let's go!" Sting said and looked really tired with sweating forming on his face.

"Did you take one of them down?" Rogue asked in slight surprise and I sweat dropped at his question as I was still held by Sting's grip on my wrist. Seconds later, a huge crash and a roar was behind us, making my eyes to go as wide as dinner plates.

"Nope! I brought it with me!" Sting smugly grinned at Rogue and I had an irk mark appearing on my head.

'What?!" Rogue quizzed at Sting's remark.

"This was your plan?!" I practically shouted at him and Rogue's mouth was clenched in shock. In return, Sting turned to look at me with his eyes were closed that looked happy adding with a huge grin planted on his lips again. Soon he was laughing like a kid.

"Mataku...". I scratched the side of my cheek at his childishness as we stood beside Rogue. Soon Sting let go of his hand on my wrist and jogged in one place.

"This is funny?!" Rogue said.

"No matter what anyone says, we're partners!" Sting happily said as I gave a small smile. They're attitudes have changed so much. From being all cocky and trying to win, now they're like being silly... well Sting is and Rogue is still calm and collected but he didn't mind. Oh, he also smiles more often!

"I second that." I pointed out while giggling, making Sting to nodded his head in approval and Rogue smiled. Soon we heard the two dragons above us talking about destroying everyone. Not on my watch.

"Let's show 'em the power of the Twin Dragons, Rogue!" Sting grinned.

"Sure." he smiled back.

"I'll watch your guys backs! You better give those two dragons a whip!" I winked while standing behind them.

"You just watch and learn, Cee-chan." he smirked.

"Whatever Mr Cocky pants." I waved a hand but smiled.

"We will win!" Rogue added in as the both of them stood back to back, while looking back at one another with smiles and grins. Moments later they started making their moves and attacking the dragons at the same time. I, on the other hand was helping them in any way I can. I noticed a few smaller dragons were coming closer to Lector and Frosch and ran over to them, using my my spear once more.

"Cynthia-chan!", "Cynthia!". The both of them smiled up to me. I could see Frosch slightly shaking in fear and Lector was holding onto a stick trying to guard him and Frosch. So cute. Dispersing my barrier around them, I crouched down on my knees and carried them up in my arms and snuggled with them closely onto my chest.

"Are you two alright?"

"We're fine! Arigato..." Lector blushed.

"Fro thinks so, to!"

"You did very well protecting yourself and Frosch from the dragons." I beamed at him and he grinned being proud at my comment as I placed them back down on the ground and once more used my magic barrier around them.

A few more of the smaller dragons came in front of us and I stood up getting ready to blast some of my magic. Lifting my hand up into the air I enchanted one of my most powerful attacks.

"Universal... Shine!" I shouted as a huge gold and white magic circle appeared in the sky about 3 meters in diameter and many light beams were shot out at once, knocking the all of the smaller dragons out in one blow.

"You're so strong Cynthia-chan!" Lector said with amusement.

"Fro thinks you're amazing to, Cynthia!"

I smiled at their comments and patted their heads. We looked back to see Sting and Rogue who were still going at their battle with the dragons. they seemed to be having trouble since Rogue was dodging every slash of the one dragon he contacted into battle with before and Sting was throwing many attacks to his dragon.

"How tough is this son of a bitch?!" Sting yelled as he shot light beams at his target. With Rogue dodging every move from his dragon, it looked like that both of the dragons crashed into each other and were arguing.

"Now, Rogue!" Sting said as he landed beside his partner.

"Yeah!". The both of them charged their magics together at once hitting the faces of the dragons. That was a good shot! But it felt like it wasn't enough for the dragons to even get injured. "We did it!" They both said in sync. I had a bad feeling about this. I looked at the exceeds and told them to stay put and hoping that they would be okay. Quickly running towards them, I heard one of the dragons talking.

"I don't feel a thing from an attack like that." The blue one said.

"This is annoying. I think we should just finish this now." the other said. Suddenly, I rushed quickly coming to the Twin Dragon Slayers but saw that Sting was being thrown backwards. My eyes widened in surprise and made a quick run to catch him.

"Sting!" Rogue and I yelled in unison. Thankfully to my quick instincts, I caught him in my arms and slowly brought him down on the ground. I placed a hand on his cheek and looked to see if he was okay. He opened one eye and looked over to me with a small smile and felt that one of his hand went over mine that was sitting on his cheek.

"I'm fine. Thanks for worrying about me... Cee-chan." he said as he slowly sat up and looked over to Rogue then back to me.

"Of course I have to worry about you! Your my friend. Why wouldn't I?" I said with slight tears coming out from the corners of my eyes. I felt Sting to freeze in my arms and now both of Sting's eyes were open, widened at my sudden cry.

"Cee-chan! No crying! I hate it when I see you cry..." he softly said as he placed his other free hand onto my other cheek, now he was cupping my face. His touch was soothing and it felt nice. He ran both of his thumbs near the corners of my eyes and wiped off the tears.

"I'm just so glad you're okay... I don't want to lose my friend of whom I've lost my memories about. It would be too painful for me. Painful for you if you would lose your life and without me knowing that we were childhood friends. That's the worst!" I cried and felt another warm touch on my face. It was Sting who kissed my forehead for comfort. I blushed at his gentle touch while hiccupping and closed my eyes, feeling his warmth and kindness. A few seconds later, I felt his warm lips lifted away from my forehead and his gaze was held onto my face.

"Arigato Cee-chan... I would be pained too and I wouldn't want you to be in pain either. That's why you save your tears until we win." He said as he hugged me closer to him and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"H-hey... aren't those words..." I softly said between my hiccups.

"Natsu-san's."

"You must really idol him a lot." I chuckled as I lifted my head to face Sting.

"I always have... since I was young and you knew about it too. But you never told me that you were in Fairy Tail at the time and that you knew Natsu-san. So after this battle and when we win, you have to tell me why if you remember!" he winked.

"I'll try to remember..." I smiled as we both got out of our embrace and both of us stood up to soon help Rogue who was in trouble. Sting walked a few feet away from me but turned back slightly and gave a smile with his eyes closed.

"Let's go, Cee-chan." he held out a hand towards me making me to slightly blush and smile at the same time.

"Yeah! I'm right wi-" I was cut of short, due to a gasp in pain.

My mouth tasted like copper, and soon I felt the liquid surging out from my throat making me to spit it out. I brought up my hand slowly to touch the liquid that escaped from my mouth, dripping along my chin as I was shaken in shock. It looked... red... blood red, my blood. I slowly gazed down to see a huge claw, finger-like of a dragon's that pierced in my abdomen and chest making a huge gap with my blood pouring out.

"Wha...What.....?" I softly said but my mouth was throwing up more blood and looked to see Sting who stared at me with shock, and as well with Rogue. Soon I saw Lector and Frosch in fear and crying so much. I gazed back over to Sting to see that he was alarmed, his eyes were filled with tears sliding down his cheeks. His whole face was covered in anger, sadness, pain, agony and was traumatized at the sight of me. More like what pierced me.

"S-Sting.... k-kun..." I managed to croak.

Slowly reaching out my hand to reach Sting, my vision was slowly starting to get cloudy and blurry. Still focusing on him, I could faintly see that he was trying to rush towards me while reaching out his hand to me, but it never reached.

Instead I felt myself being thrown up into the air.

----

Muhahahahaha what did you guys think?!? I tried to make it feel soo real and alive of my OC getting clawed.. Bad thing to say I know . But was it good? I hope it was ;D

Next Chappy tomorrow or the next! I am so evil... (/-.-)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 521 13
🥀💔❌ Based on my true story. Everything in this book really happened. I decided to tell it using fairy tail characters because for a lot of them the...
370K 10.3K 60
The seven-year gap changed everything. Fairy Tail is mocked by the townspeople, Guilds now fight for power titles, And an innocent little fairy that...
85.2K 1.5K 24
Lucy has been ignored by the guild for a month ever since lisanna came back. Even Natsu Ignores her, he is always with lisanna. The only ones who did...
1M 27.5K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...