Hidden (Harry Styles fan fict...

By HeyItsJessenia

Two wrongs make a right, right? Well sometimes things don't always go right for Kylie Summers. Life seems to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Preview to 'The Hunted'

Chapter 32

79 1 3
By HeyItsJessenia

Kylie's POV

Small things came to my realization every time I blinked. Darkness drowned the halls. Blood covered the floor. My body felt cold.

"My name is Lauren" two breaths "I'm bleeding to death" two breaths "But I'm still alive".

I blink my eyes open "I'm being hunted because I know a secret." I nod my head at the memory "I know his body count" I look around dizzy "I was created to kill, but I will die saving the last of my family" I manage a smile, I sound more sane out loud.

I see black for a few seconds and then I hear a voice, calling my name. Someone touches my face "Lauren?" I blink away my tears "Harry?" My heart takes a breath. He looks at me concerned "Your okay?" He helps me sit up and puts pressure on my stab wound, it's already numb.

"What are you doing? Your supposed to be with Nate!" I mumble over my heavy breaths "I woke up, but I couldn't leave you. He's getting our transportation" he smiles to me

"We're leaving Lauren! And you won't have to worry about Jesse or anyone. We can be together, you and me."

"I know his secret" I whisper. "That doesn't matter-" "He planned on killing you Harry, before this big mess. You, and your father. He wanted the business, but your father was catching on and had him sent away for your safety. But I brought him back, I knew what he needed. He took my memories from me once he confided to me. He ruined what was left of my family. He's controlling, violent, and hates you for loving me, and me loving you. We can never be safe, as long as we are together. I won't let him kill you, go." tears slip down my cheek.

"Look at me" he tilts my chin up " I won't let him hurt you anymore" I smile. It would be so easy to go with him. To just leave this mess behind. My mind screams to let him go, but I nod my head and whisper "Let's go" I reach up to stroke his cheek.

My vision goes blank for a second and I blink. I see my hand stroking the air in front of me and I sob silent tears. Another thing I realized : what I was seeing was not trust worthy.

My head felt extremely heavy and hard to keep up. I felt my will to stay slip and weaken. Soon I couldn't hold my head up and I slouched trying to keep pressure on the wound but it was pointless. I'm not going to survive, so why prolong it?

I took a few deep breaths, feeling my body loosen when I felt someone grab my foot and drag me down the hall. I was too weak to open my eyes. I was too weak to try to stop them. I was too weak to even try.

"Jesus" a groan "your heavier then I expected". They opened a door and tried to help me stand but my body was limp and useless so they continued to drag me in. I heard her heels and smelled her perfume "Oh my god! You found her!" I heard Olivia's voice and felt hands on my wound, working at the ripped skin.

I felt needles and liquids biting my skin, but I had no control over my body. "She was alone, I think they left her" Madison's voice had no emotion. "No, Nate and especially Harry would not leave her to die" Olivia sounded sure, not a drop of doubt in her voice.

"Where are they then?" Madison challenged. Olivia was stitching my stab wound tightly "Probably on their way so keep an eye out" Madison paced next to me "I don't know what the big fuss is, she's just a girl"

"Jesse wants her alive so shut up and help me" Olivia tone was cold and harsh like I've never heard it before. Just the sound of Jesses name made me want to throw up, and that fact that she was saving me for Jesse made me cry even as I lay paralyzed in fear. I felt her tug my open flesh together with no hesitation or remorse. With no pain killers I felt my skin go cold at the lack of blood.

I was screaming in my head, but even thinking made me exhausted."Where is Jesse?" Madison asked in a board tone but Olivia went on guard "You don't need to know, just do your job and you'll get paid" she snapped then continued to stitch my wound close.

"Okay prissy pants" Madison sighed loudly "Are you almost done?" I felt something cold enter my stomach and followed by a quick inhale from Madison "That's sick" she whispered through her gags. "Who does that?" Madison sounded upset but Olivia responded calmly "It's a tracking device, and it works wonders" I heard myself take in a deep breath and felt my body jerk.

"Help me lift her onto the bed, she's making a mess" I felt cold hands lift me. "Are we going to take her to Jesse?" Madison asked innocently. I shivered. "Why do you want to know where Jesse is so badly?" Olivia responded with anger.

There was a long pause, as if they were exchanging looks."Are you in love with him?" Madison sounded surprised, like things finally made sense to her. "Shut up before I change my mind and do this alone"

I felt Olivia strap me onto the bed, more needles pierced my skin and then began to push the bed out of the room "Fine. But, will you at least tell me if it's far or not. My heels are killing me" Madison sounded tired and bored again. "No, it'll only take a few minutes" I heard Madison sigh "Good, this will have to be quick then"

"What are you doi-" Olivia never got to finish her sentence because next her body dropped to the floor with a loud thump. "God she was pissing me off" Madison said with relief.

"Alright, if you can hear me I'm here to save your ass. I've been with Nate this entire time trying to take Jesse down. I don't know why your so valuable but I'm going to use you as bait, as horrible as it sounds. Nate told me he put Harry in a hiding place and is looking for us now. I have to find where Jesse is hiding."

I heard her drag Olivia's body, carelessly hitting her against objects in the room. "This back stabbing bitch has been utterly obsessed with Jesse and is a loyal puppet. She's been drugging you if you hadn't noticed and even helped on some attacks on you. Of course I've been there to help you and you always pointed the finger at me. Your welcome by the way." I tried to open my eyes.

"Sorry for being a jerk though, it's part of my act" I blinked at the bright light of the room. I looked around to see Madison tying Olivia so she looked like a worm. "Your awake!" She smiles a bright beautiful smile.

"Bait?" I horsely whispered trying to sit up but collapsed back onto my back. "Easy" she walks over and fixed my ives in my arm and untying me from the bed. "I'm giving you antibiotics and blood, Olivia already stitched you up. Are you ready to hear the plan?"

"Yes" I said with my voice stronger, I rubbed my head. "Your not going to like it, but it's the only way I can kill Jesse" "Whatever it takes" I said nodding my head. She shrugs her shoulders "Alright then, here it goes"

Harry's POV

I opened my eyes in panic, gripping my stab wound and aching ribs. "Kylie" I whisper. "She's not with us, sorry" Nate puffed out breathless.

"She made me" he said.

"Stop" I mumbled "Put me down"

Nate shook his head "I just lost them, if we stop now they'll find us for sure" "I'm not leaving her" I said trying to wiggle out of his grip making him slow to a stop

"I told her I would save you and go back for her, your only slowing me down" "Go get her then and I'll wait here" I said trying to stand. Shots came from down the hall and Nate began pulling me away from where we came

"I told you they would find us!" He yelled.

"Where's Kylie?" I felt a bullet fly by my head. "Ummm" Nate mumbled. "You don't know where she is!" I screamed at his face. "Listen! Last I heard Madison found her and took her! But she's safe!" Another bullet flew by.

"Where are we going then!" I said looking back. "Away from here!" Nate yelled pulling me into a dark corner to hide in as men ran past with big guns.

"How are you holding up?" He whispered. "Like I died" he nodded "At least your not dead, which we will be if we don't start running again. Feel like being a hero?" I smiled

"Ready when you are".

Kylie's POV

I felt my heart slamming in my chest as Madison pushed the bed I laid stiffly on. "Just stick to the plan and everything should work" she whispered. I took a deep breath letting her know I understood.

"It should be somewhere here- ah! Guard! Finally! I'm supposed to take his girl to Jesse, well actually I wasn't but of course everything is dropped on me-anyway I know it's here somewhere. Can you escort me? I heard the alarm going off earlier."

His deep voice vibrated from his chest "pass code"

"4971316045822" Madison didn't miss a beat. "This way" "Thank you! I have been getting lost all day! Do you know if this is going to take long?" The guard must have shrugged his shoulders because Madison continued "I know there was an accident with the boss, is he alright?"

"Nothing he can't handle " he responded with annoyance. After a few seconds he spoke up "Here it is" he pushed a few buttons and opened a door. "Thanks! And before I forget" I heard her fire something small and heard the guard fall with a gasp in surprise

"You can never go wrong with a tranquilizer". I tried to hide my smile as she pushed me into a cold room. "Delivery!" She shouted being clumsy as she pushed me in.

"Madison" his warm tone sent chills up my body but I tried to remain loose and calm. "Jesse" she responded mimicking his tone. "Where's Olivia?"

"Prissy pants? Oh she said she had to go do something that sounded important but I wasn't really paying attention to what it was. She told me to find you here and get paid. I brought her, so where do I get paid". He laughed softly and approached me slowly. "Is she prepared?"

"You mean if Olivia did that thing to her? Yeah, she is"

"Where is it?" Madison hesitated for a second "What? The thing she pulled out? Olivia has it" Jesse laughed again "Where is she Madison?"

"Who?" She sounded calm and bored but I could hear the strain to control her fear.

"What did you do with Olivia, Madison?" I gripped the knife in my right hand and squeezed my left, just in case. "I told you already she-" there was movement and I heard Jesse laugh.

"Do you think me a idiot, Madison?"

"Yes" her voice shook and I heard Jesse groan in pain "Now!" Madison screamed. I sat up and looked for Jesse. He was pulling the knife from his shoulder with a smile "Glade you're awake Lauren, I've missed you" I grip the knife tighter "Fuck you" and I run toward him.

He squares up his body like I knew he would and aim low. I stab him once in the leg and Madison punches him in the chest, but he doesn't fall. Instead he laughs like he enjoys the pain and punches Madison so she falls backwards, she doesn't rise again.

He grabs me and brings his face so close to mine I can see the blue in his eyes "You're so beautiful when your angry" I scream and slam my head into his, making his grip slack. I punch him in the throat next and pull out the syringe.

He sees it in time to dodge my first attempt, but now his smile is gone. "Lauren, why do you fight me? Why can't we talk?"

"Shut up" I say harshly.

"You're a sick psycho! You kill people for the hell of it! You ruined my life, but I'm done. I won't let you hurt anyone else!" My chest rises dangerously fast and he notices. "It was never me, Lauren. You don't know the whole story, let me explain-"

"You mean when you killed my sister in front of me! That was part of the plan right? But it was never your fault right?!" He stands in front of me with a innocent stance making me shake with rage.

"It was the only way" he whispers. I step closer to him and I see him stiffen

"You recognize this?" He nods slowly. "You created it" he whispers and looks away from me but I continue "I helped you create it, because I thought it would help. I thought I was saving you. But really you were planning on using it against everyone, to build your own army. But I know your secret now" he shakes his head

"No"

"I know how to create it, I know how to keep it stable."

"No" Jesse twitches trying to control himself.

"And to protect myself and anyone else I wrote a book on what you did, how you thought, so someone could kill you."

Jesse pulls his hair "No! No! You forgot! Your nothing!" He runs toward me but he's blind by rage that I dodge him easily making him trip.

I press my foot to his throat "Your pathetic" I spit out. I prepare the injection when a loud explosion of noise breaks through the room.

Nate and harry walk in with guns in aim "Harry!" I move my foot forgetting everything but Harry.

He looks at me with pure love it shatters me. I feel Jesse grab my foot making me fall on my face.

I struggle to get him off my body to get to Harry who no doubt would protect me, but he's reaching for the syringe. I throw it toward Nate who would recognize the contents as Harry runs toward me. He throws Jesse off me and helps me up before running back to Jesse.

"You son of a bitch!" Harry screams punching Jesse multiple times until he can't fight back. I reach for Harry, and gently pull him off jesses unconscious body. Harry finally looks at me blinks away his tears.

I stroke his face "I love you" I barely had time to finish before he pulls my body against his and kisses me so urgently and passionately I grab the front of his shirt. As exhausted as I am, feeling his touch made me shiver. It was like I finally woke up.

When we finally pull away we're breathless. "Madison was knocked out pretty hard, but she's breathing." Nate rises from checking Madison and looks at me "Is this what I think it is?" I nod my head and smile at him

"The syringe. Reverse the combinations to reverse the implant"

"What implant?" Harry asks.

"The implant is placed in the lower stomach, it's a tracking device. It attaches to muscle and arteries. The side effects are bruised neck, weight loss, fainting, memory loss, and vomit. Sometimes fatal. I created that to reverse it, but first I figured out how to control the symptoms. The one your holding attacks brain cells that store memory, leaves the neck bruised"

"Like yours?" Nate asked checking Madison's neck

"Yes"

Harry lifted my hair and pushed it to one side, lightly trailing his finger over the sensitive skin. I shivered, making him smile.

"That's why Jesse tried having you killed?" Nate asked looking at the syringe "Yes, I'm the only one who can . But I wrote this book with a fake name. It's hidden in the text but everything's in there" Harry wrapped him arm around my waist whispering in my ear "That's very smart of you"

Nate made a face "Gross" I smiled and Nate rolled his eyes "Let's get Madison some help" Harry said.

Nate nodded and picked her up gently. He turned and walked toward the door "Don't let me find you making out in the closet" Nate said not looking back. I laughed into Harrys shoulder. "We should go" I whispered.

After a long day, finally being alone with Harry felt unreal. It felt too good to be with him, staying only risked something else happening. "Nate found a gorage in the basement, we'll leave from there. It's just a couple of floors down. Soon we'll be gone. No more fighting, no more running. We'll go somewhere you haven't been, live a new life. You can be whoever you want to be, okay? I won't leave you. Not again. I love you" he wipes my tears with his shirt sleeve

"Jesse can't hurt us any more, you've got your brain back" I smile and hug Harry tightly.

Over his shoulder I see Jesse barely standing with his gun in aim.

"No!" I scream switching spots his Harry just as Jesse pulled the trigger twice.

The burning was incomprehensible. I heard Harry scream and fire three times back. It sounded like an explosion in my ears and then a ringing silence.

I fell into Harrys arms, slowly collapsing to the floor. "Kylie!" Harry screamed. But my vision was blurry and I couldn't hear anything right. I only felt the fire on my back. "Is he dead?" I mumbled. I felt Harrys tears drowning me "Yes, he's gone" I nod. He knew and I knew that the fatal shots on my back didn't leave me much time.

"I-love you" I say gasping for air, it felt like the only thing to say as I spit out blood. Internal bleeding. I guess that's the way I should pass, from my bleeding heart.

"Don't say goodbye now" Harry said moving my hair from my face. "Tell Nate it's over, destroy the book. Tell him I love him, and thank you."

"Tell him yourself" Harry said screaming Nates name. "I feel warm" I whispered.

"Don't you dare!" Harry said looking around for something to help me. "I wonder if Kim was this scared" i cry harder making me spit up more blood.

"No! Please don't leave me Kylie! I need you!"

My chest felt tight.

I couldn't breathe.

I forced each breath, trying to stay for him. I reached up and touched Harrys cheek, marking it with my blood. "I'm-sorry I- I can't go with you-u" Harry looked in my eyes, holding me the same way when we were stuck in the car.

He screamed for me to stay awake but I couldn't, now he begs me to live when I can't. His eyes sparkle the most beautiful green, making his face glow with sadness. It was in specks. Dark and light green following in a colorful spiral that I couldn't stop staring at.

He leans down and barely touches his lips to mine, he lets a deep breath go, and I inhale him one more time. And then-

....................................................

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Oh my gosh have I loved writing this fanfic! I really hope you guys liked it!

I know, I know. You guys are probably like "WHAT THE HECK". But I thought the story should end with Kylie. She started it, it only felt fair to end it with her. If you have any questions feel free to ask me :)

*drum roll*

So I'm starting on a new story! I'm really excited for this one. It will not be a fanfic, but I still hope you like it! Please continue for a sneak peak :)

Please comment/ Vote and stay BEAUTIFUL XOXO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 93 17
Amber's heart is broken. To the point where she is almost beyond repair. Harry Styles meets Amber, and imeadiatly is attracted to her. But can Amber...
134K 2.4K 34
When Amanda goes to high school will the bad boy harry styles fall for her and what will happen to their relationship? Does she love him? Does he lov...
92K 1.9K 33
Famous fashion photographer Scotlan Ray has always had a pretty rough life, but thank goodness for her best friend and famous model Harry Styles. Ha...
14.5K 276 31
•BOOK 2 OF HAILEY SERIES• Harry and Bailey were the best of friends whom turned into lovers. They were deeply in love with each other and everything...