Chapter 12

You know that really horrible feeling you get every week? You know what I'm talking about, every Sunday? Yeah, that feeling.

School came back a lot sooner than I thought it would, even though it has been few days my mind has only been on harry, sadly I'm turning into those dumb girls who falls for the guy and the gets her heart broken like all the books and movies I've seen. Joy.

I put on my favorite jeans, my best top, warmest boots, and my famous long black coat I've had since forever. I curled my hair and looked out the window, damn those clouds.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen where I grabbed Kim's lunch and yelled "Kim! Come on!" I swear she takes longer than me to get ready."I'm coming!" she yelled back.

"Hurry! We're going to be late!" "No were not! You just want to see your BOYFRIEND" she yelled laughing from her room at my sudden silence. "He's not my boyfriend! Now hurry up before I leave you!"

One day I'm going to kill her! "I heard that!" she said. I swear sometimes she seems so much older. Before I had a chance to yell back my phone beeped in my pocket.

I unlocked my phone hoping it was harry, wait no, and checked my message: 'See you at school my sweet! :) xx!'. I checked the number, blocked. How? I have no clue.

I went to my settings without a second to wait and blocked the number to make sure they wouldn't text me again today, even though it was useless, especially since it was my first day of school! I dug through my bag for a pen and paper, and wrote down the strange number that followed after in some strange code to give Harry later if I remembered.

Kim walked out of her room with her curls neatly held back with a pretty head band I bought her and a new outfit I picked out for her when we went shopping. "Don't you look cute!" I said grabbing her cheeks.

"Thank you!" she said smiling. "Now let's go before we're late" I said grabbing her by the hand.

As soon as we walked out the lobby we saw harry leaning against his car looking effortlessly beautiful. "Hey" he said holding out his hand invitingly. I let go of Kim's to take his as she walked by my side gazing around with wide eyes.

I wrapped my fingers around his large hand and he pulled me into his large hard chest and picked me up and gave me a squeeze. When he put me down and his kissed the top of my head with his rose petal lips that I could only imagine in a blissful dream..

He looked down at Kim and picked her up on his side "Good Morning kimmy " "Morning!" Kim replied giving harry a hug. "Come on before we're late" I said for the millionth time today.

Harry put Kim in and buckled her up without any problem, usually she fights me on it but with Harry she's a perfect angel, kids these days. It's funny to me how quickly they bonded, with Harry's lovable personality. When we got to Kim's school I grabbed her hand while harry held her other small hand and we swung her a few times until we arrived to her class, room 3 with Mrs. Dotts.

I crouched down to face her small beautiful face "Be good, okay kimmy?" "I will Lyly" she said trying to look past me into her class room."Okay, have fun!" I said giving her a big hug, harry picked her up and tickled her in his grip making her scream of laughter then put her down softly with a hug good bye.

She walked into the door way and turned to wave goodbye at us, my little kimmy is growing up too fast I thought as my eyes watered a bit. "She will be fine" Mrs. Dotts said with a warm smile.

I nodded and walked with harry back to his car "She's going to be fine Kylie, it's first grade. Its all fun and games in there" harry said placing his hand on my lower back giving me comfort "I know I'm just nervous for her".