Chapter 14

Harry's POV

"Styles!"

I turned my head to look at who was calling my name, which was my first mistake. The guy punched me in the gut causing me to hunch over and grab my sore area.

He got up and ran, I stood to chase him "Styles!" I looked down the hall to see Olivia trying to hold Kylie up, barley keeping her from falling with her small frame.

"What the hell just happened!" Olivia asked looking scared. I looked at Kylie then back at the guy running and rushed over to them and took Kylie into my arms swiftly and started walking her to my car.

She looked awake but just barely, like if she was fighting her sleep. I tightened my grip as I carried her bride style pressing her to my chest, feeling the weight of her head on my shoulder and neck.

"Styles! What happened to her?" she said more firmly running to keep up with my long strides. "I don't know!" I said crossing the quad over to the parking lot with Olivia hot on my trail.

As we got closer everyone turned to greet us and saw Kylie and began rushing over to us "Oh my god what happened?" Becca asked stepping in front of me.

I stepped around her when Ethan asked "Does she need help? She looks pretty beat up..." I couldn't even answer them trying to get to my car as fast as possible.

"It's okay guys, she just fell down. Harry being the overprotective freak he is, wants to check her out to make sure nothings wrong" Olivia said getting everyone's attention.

Kylie picked up her head and nodded at everyone looking like she just woke up "I hope you're okay Kylie" Alex said messing up the top of her hair "Thanks Alex, I'm fine; I'm just a big klutz" Kylie said smiling.

Reminder: Thank Olivia.

Ethan opened the car door for me and I put Kylie in the passenger side and pulled her seat belt to put it on her "I can do it myself" she said taking the strap from me looking more awake "You weren't supposed to leave" I said lowly so no one heard, and took the strap from her and snapped it in place.

"I'm sorry okay, I had to pee" I closed her door and walked over waving to everyone and slide into my seat "You should have told me" I said starting the car.

She didn't say anything while I pulled out of the school parking lot. "Where are we going?" she asked with her arms crossed and her brows scrunched together. "Hospital" I replied waiting for my turn to enter the busy street distracting me from yelling at her.

"No!" she practically yelled. I pressed the brakes, surprised at her sudden outbreak. I turned and looked at her surprised and confused.

I licked my dry lips waiting for her to explain why she was acting so strange. "Sorry I.. uh.. I'm fine just... take me home"

"Did you forget what happened back there? He slammed you into a locker for god's sake!" I said barely believing her words.

"I'm very aware on what he did, now take me home" she said staring me in the eyes. "No" I said half laughing at her attempt to tell me what to do and the situation, I'm driving so I decide what to do.

"Fine" she said grabbing the door handle. She barley opened it a crack when I reached over and closed it; and locking it so she couldn't do it again.

She looked at me with a hard stare, and I laughed. I love it when she's being difficult. Her colorful eyes narrowed at me while I tried holding in my laugh "I won't say it again, Take. Me. Home!"

"NO" I said laughing even more. "I swear I'm going to-"

"Do what? Whine until I let you out? Sorry babe, but you're going to see a doctor and that's final." I said smirking at her.