Chapter 11

Harry spent the rest of the day with me, which wasn't a big surprise. We mostly watch movies in my room and talked the whole time about the craziest thing making us laugh.

"Oh! Good and bad news" I said "Okay, hit me" harry replied. "Good news is I'm going to the same school as you" harry smiled big and bright.

"Bad news is I'm also going to school with Isacc" Harrys smile died down a bit but brought it back up. "What are you all smiley about?" I asked smiling like an idiot with him.

"Because I can keep a close eye on you" he said dropping his arm around me pulling me closer to him. "And show you off" harry said proudly "To show me off?" I asked.

"Yup. Let's face it babe, your mine now. There's no escaping my good looks and bad jokes" he said laughing lightly in his husky voice.

"What if I don't want to escape?" I said getting even closer to his hard chest, laying my head on him. God he's a perfect pillow.

He laughed and I could feel and hear his hard chest rumble and shake. I could feel the power behind his chest and flat stomach.

"Then that would make things so much better" I hugged him and he kissed the top of my head when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" "Hi this is Kate from NKL gym, is this Kylie?" I sat up straight with excitement and harry frowned at me.

"Yes this is kylie" I replied "Hello kylie, we were wondering if you could come in and start next week for some training and it appears you applied for part time?" "Yes I did" I said and I couldn't stop smiling.

"Okay we will give you a schedule when you come in for a meeting. We are always open and you can stop by and talk to anyone there if you have questions, thank you" "Thank you!" I said and hung up.

"Who was that?" harry asked me "NKL gym, I got the job!!" harry smiled big again, "Good job babe" although his voice held no surprise.

"Thanks!" I said and laid down again next to harry. "Wait? Why aren't you at school?" "Because I'm with you" harry said without hesitation "Well, you can't keep skipping school for me"

"Fine, when do you go to school?" "Thursday" I replied "Damn, that's too long" Harry said and I laughed at his comment. "You're so lame, it's only a few days" I said feeling warm and cozy by his side.

Harry pretended to be offended, "Me? Why I'm quite the cool lad" "Haha! As if! And don't ever say that again" I replied laughing while braiding my loose hair with random strands. "Okay" harry said sitting up on his knees facing me "You made me do this"

"Do wha-"harry started tickling me and I jumped up to curl into a ball and defend myself before falling again laughing. I tickled him back and he laughed reaching for my arms and pulling them over my head.

"Your mine now" he said and tickled me until thought I might pee.

Ugh, why is he so damn cute?

Harry's POV

I left Kylies house and went to my floor to rest for school. It was so hard leaving her when I could have her in my arms.

But I have a plan, and I need to leave her home while I figure out who did this to her. I showered and rested in bed and sent Kylie a good night message.

Soon I drifted to sleep and woke in the morning to my alarm. I got dressed and ready for school, but before I left I stopped by Kylie's floor and gave a quick kiss on her cheek while she was sleeping.

Damn, why does she have to be so beautiful? I left before the urge to stay grew too strong. While I was in my car a planned everything out.

Which was to find Isacc and kick his ass. The perfect plan with no flaws. I parked my car and started walking to the side of the building where the large group normally stood.

I turned the corner and there they were, but not all of them making their big group a bit smaller. I walked over to everyone with my eyes on Isaccs giving him a hard stare, as I approached everyone hushed.

"Isacc I need to speak to you alone" and when no one moved I said more firmly "Now".

Everyone picked up their things and hurried away knowing if they stayed they would have to face me. Once they all left Isacc began to speak

"Listen Styles I-" I grabbed him by the front of his shirt and threw him up against the wall holding back my anger "Did you touch Kylie?"

"Ouch! What the hell are you talking about?!" I pulled him forward and hit him against the wall again "Did you touch her?!" I said louder.

"NO man! She never showed up! I wasn't going to touch her! I just wanted to talk to her!" "Talk to her about what?!" I shouted

"About what an ass I was! That's it! I'm sorry man! I didn't mean what I said to her!" I didn't know what to believe.

"So suddenly your such a good person, and wanted to apologize to Kylie?" I spat at him in disgust.

"But she never came! I didn't touch her man please!" He cowered back expecting me to do something.

He could have sent someone to hurt Kylie and technically would still be telling the truth. My breathes were coming out in puffs as I stared at him. If he was lying he was a real good damn liar. But I couldn't completely trust him, he was a suspect. His story had holes, like why didn't he call me to try and apologize? Or meet somewhere public rather than a empty lake? "If I ever find out you had anything to do with her I'm going to kill your ass, got it?" I said through clenched teeth.

He nodded his head and I dropped him. I heard the bell ring in my fog of thoughts and headed to class. I couldn't think about anything but, how confused and scared Issac looked. If he didn't hurt Kylie, then who did? And what did he have to do with this?

...............................................................

Hey guys!

Sorry i didnt post yesterday, i was busy getting ready for school. LAME, I know.

Hope you like this Chapter!

I love you all!!

Thanks guys!!

XOXO