His Weakness

By sstarrydreams

With Noor being a simple Muslim girl who is againts Violence and believes in good deeds and her faith and tru... More

The Casts.
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII

XI

2.7K 89 5
By sstarrydreams

third party POV 

Noor dashed from Leo's room running away before he could say or do anything to her . Jack and Michelle saw her running past the kitchen, her eyes red due to crying as tears still flows down her cheeks her hand covering her quivering lips holding her cry as she runs to her room.

" What happened?" Michelle asked, standing from her chair following Noor with Jack behind her.

 Noor couldn't understand how her uncle could do this to her?? Why should she suffer for his doings? Has her uncle ever loved her... no has he ever treated her like family?

And when did she put her thumbprint on that paper??? She never remember her uncle telling her to put her thumbprint on anything. 

All men are the same they do things for their own benefits without having any concern about others.

" Noor '' a voice called out as she turned and found Jack standing behind her while Michelle was behind him . The tears were in continuous flow even if she were trying to stop her crying.

But this time... just this time she wants to let out everything she has been bottling inside her out.. just this time.

" W-why?" Her voice came out broken due to her dry throat even when she felt the words couldn't come out but she forced them because it's too much burden keeping it in now.

" I was n-not the one who t-took them-money! *hick* I d-didn't asked t-to be here! *hick* I f-feel d-disgusted when he t-touched me when I told him to stop! 

WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO ME?! WHy- *hick* "

Noor flopped on her knees on the ground crying letting her sufferings out in the form of tears. Her hands covering her wet red face as she cries on it wholeheartedly . 

She is not sure now whether she wants to run from here or not. She does not have anywhere to go even if she runs but she also fears she will be humiliated by Leo if she stays any longer her dignity will be at stake.

Michelle is not sure what happened to Noor but she is damn sure something happened and that is also by Leo himself.

Anger would be an understatement for Michelle she is feeling right now. She felt rage cruising in her body as she clenched her hand feeling bad for her only friend to suffer the things she didn't do.  

And she may have a hint to what Leo did to her and why.

" W-why me?!- hick- w-what have I d-done wrong?!" She asked between her sobs demanding for answers which she knows are falling on deaf ears.

Jack and Michelle felt sympathetic and pitiful for Noor to be suffering for nothing she has done but they know how the world works they have known it since young very well. 

Putting someone else in the shoes of the assailant to deal with the consequences of their doings. Even if they were their own family.

That's how the world is.

Unknowingly Jack's feet brought him to Noor and he hugs her consoling his best to calm her down. This is a first because Jack never shows his emotions easily which also shocked Michelle. 

He knows how she said that she doesn't touch any opposite gender unless they are related to her but he thinks if it can be an exception just this time.

Noor wasn't in her senses with the overwhelming feeling she is going through and just hugged back as soon as she felt the embrace of someone, the warmth and soft gestures she has been wanting during all her dark times.

" It's ok " Jack encouraged his hand moving up and down in a stable pace behind her back comforting her as best as he could.

He doesn't know what made her cry or why she was crying but he surely knows she has been suffering everything all alone.

A feeling of rage and softness formed within him for the girl in his embrace. He wants nothing but to protect her and be by her whenever she needs someone. And he won't hesitate to be that person.

The feeling of comfort she is getting from Jack and the warmth of being protected made her unable to control her feelings and she cried in his arms clenching on his shirt as she hugged him.

Michelle felt bad seeing the state Noor is because it's the first time she sees her breakdown. She thought Noor was a strong person who can hide and control their emotions, even after she introduced her to the Mafia, Noor only showed shockness and did not let fear surface on her.

But..... everything has limits of its own.

" Would you mind sharing what happened?" Jack asks softly not wanting to pressure or force her of any kind and Noor knows she has to let this off her chest because she is being falsely accused.

And the last thing she wants is to be left alone by everyone.

Noor tells him everything that happened in the room and truthfully she felt as if all the tensions in her fade away making her feel light chest-ed . 

Maybe I should've done it long before. 

Michelle felt her system going out of control after hearing what her cousin did to Noor. 

She left the room running to her cousin's to get an explanation of his action. Michael thought her cousin knew better than to accuse an innocent person of doing such an act, especially girls like Noor who devotes themselves with the belief of her religion.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Michelle barged into Leo's room shouting at him as Leo glared at her for coming into his room without permission .

Even if she is his only cousin sister who he always adores when little, she is no exception to unfollow rules that are set in the house.

" Michelle dont fucking barge into my room" Leo warned glaring at her to leave his room at once and not disturb him.

" I would've if you didn't make Noor cry!" She complained as Leo presses his temples his eyebrows arched in irritation knowing this is going to be about her.

" Get the fuck out Michelle " Leo ordered his voice filled with anger that's being held back feeling enough of the troubles coming to him in one day and being non stop irritated one after the other .

" No" Leo halt hearing Michelle's word that clearly is hesitant knowing it could anger him but still said it.

" What did you say?" He dared glaring right through her soul as if being challenged by her and sensing the atmosphere being heated Michael sighed not wanting any of them to be riled up.

" Leo" she began heaving out a sigh to co trol her anger .

"  I know why you did that to Noor. But she is not like her! She is different! Different from her!" she continued trying to convince Noor has no intention of seducing him hell she doesn't even look at other male in their eyes!.

" Don't be fooled Michelle. You were the one that told me that girls like her acting all weak and pity are only after money ." Leonardo sneered, reminding her of what she had told him in the past when he was in a relationship with the one person he has loved with all his heart. 

Though it turned out to be his biggest mistake of his and regretted not listening to Michelle who kept telling him to break up with her because she is no good.

Michelle has no words to what Leo has just said. True that it was her that told him but right now he is not seeing the difference between them! Far from being her point!.

Michelle sighed irritatedly, her hand running through her wavy brown locks wishing to punch the person that's in front of her right now because he doesn't understand her point. 

Is he really stupid?!

" Leo do you think a girl who covers herself fully and is devious to her religion will have a fucking mindset to seduce men?!" She snapped fed up that he thinks every girl are like his ex girlfriend who ran away after robbing five million dollars from him. 

" especially when her religion forbids her to touch men who fucking isn't related to her!" She added while Leo was taken aback by what she was saying.

Leo is an atheist and never believed there is God but he noticed Noor not being close or touchy with men. He thinks it's one of her bitchy acts to show how pure she is.

" And you fucking believed her? What if she is also lying about those shits?!" Leo sneered, not believing one word Michelle told about Noor.

He doesn't want to take any chances and surely doesn't want to make another mistake even if it was Michelle that's telling him. 

One mistake was already enough to make him not trust anyone.

" SHE IS NOT AND I BELIEVE HER!" Michelle confronted believing whatever she said about Noor is true or whatever Noor told her about herself is honest.

She made sure to make a thorough background check on her right after she met her the first day.

Michelle knew Leo was hard to convince in anything especially if it's about trusting someone so why did he keep her ? 

Usually he wouldn't bother to keep any debtors peacefully unless and until they return the money with full interest or else he has his own way to make them return it

" If you believed she was to seduce you then why did you keep her here in the first place!" 

This made Leonardo think of his decision . Right, why did he keep her here? He is sure it's not just because Stacy told him to do it. 

He is not one to listen to anyone.

The way Noor begged him desperately just made him blurt out those words that she can stay here but of course it was as id his mind was blank at that time and he doesn't know what he is doing.

Like when she made that tea and Stacy was accusing her of maybe poisoning it but he took the initiative to drink proving her wrong.

Of Course it's not because he knows he has tolerance for all kinds of poison that he simply drank it but he just did. 

And sometimes he would find himself staring at her whenever she is in sight and just look at her even though she has nothing to show because of her dressing.

Ever since his ex-girlfriend betrayed and flew away he has trust issues even within his men except Jack and Andrew and only ever had one night stands .

Hell no one ever dared to slap him or talk back to him and is still  breathing!

But she just did and also talked back at him! If it were another person they would already be 12 feet under buried with fossils.

So what makes her special? 

" If you look at her closely you will find out she is way different and better than your ex fucking girlfriend." 

◇  ◇  ◇  ◇  ◇

☆ 안녕! How have you guys been this week? Truthfully mine was .... shxt I don't remember what I did this week . Lol 😅😅

☆ I've got a lot of story outline drafts but I don't know when I will start (TwT)... Will I even start??? ( I hope I do)

Have a good day and happy reading! ;).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 190 21
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ข๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
36.8K 1.1K 14
He was like a fire that would burn anyone around him but he made sure not a flame touched her He was a devil that everyone was scared of but she was...
782 152 45
A love story with betrayal and everything in between. A mafia daughter grows up hiding in plain sight waiting for the day when she will have to take...
5.7K 444 60
Tortured by the man he calls her father for so long , she almost dies in his hands but still adamantly vowing to make life miserable for his two chil...