déjà vu - KOTLC

By A_mesmer_246

Hi everyone! I will be writing this in my free time (which will be super spreed out, sorry) its takes place... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not a chapter! Chapter #
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N... Oops (IMPORTANT!)
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 27

223 3 5
By A_mesmer_246

{Anytime there's no label to specify the chapters POV its always Sophie's POV. Just wanted to make sure that's clear :)  HAPPY READING!}

It has been a week sense the tribunile and all Sophie could do is mope and stare at the ceiling. Fintan was gone... he'd gotten out of prison some how two days after the tribunile. Sophies dad was still missing! Sophie thought everything was going alright. Especially after her and Keefe's walk in the clearing. and then he kissed her and then he confessed and she became a nervous wreck! but then he kissed her...

|*Flashback To Chapter 25*|

Sophie nearly  Colapsed under the weight of her friends who promptly tackled her when they opened the door "Woah! Guys whats going on!"

"We were worried sick that's whats going on!!!" Marella shouted. "Whatever!" Stina snorted.

"Sophieareyouokay?!" Fitz asked in a worried tone.

" Goodness, slow down! I'm fineee." Sophie said getting up from Keefes strangle hold and straightening her outfit. They all raised their eyebrows... In UNISON! "Ok that is creepy." Sophie said stepping away. "We'll let you guys talk." Edaline said sadly. Della followed her out and Sophie led her friends to the living room. "Sooooo..." Sophie started plopping on the couch and grabbing a pillow to hug. "Uh Uh! You don't get to start! Do you have any idea how worried we were!?" Biana yelled.

"You did scare us Sophie." Tam said after a small pause.

"I know and I'm sorry its just..." She took a deep breath, "I'm going through a lot right now." She paused and the triplets must have broke something very fragile in the next room over.

"Hey." Fitz said leaning down to meet her eyes, "You ok?" She shook her head and tears began to well in her eyes.

 Keefe strolled over.

 "Hey Hunkyhair? I'd be careful with those snarky comebacks you always make... this seems like a fragile situation so i'm going to take my leave. Speaking of fragile..." Ro said trailing off at the end, "Hey Dexy, Where are those triplet siblings of yours? I think well really 'Hit it off'" She said with an evil grin. Dex pointed into the next room over and she trudged off with Sandor, Grizzle, Lovise, and Woltser hastily following, probably trying to stop the next interspeacial accident from happening. Sophie wiped away her tears.

"Hey." Keefe said sitting next to her on the couch. "I know how you feel--"

"No... You don't"

"I know how it FEELS to feel powerless all the time. Its why I maid all those reckless decisions back when we lived in Aluvetre. But you know what? There was the most amazing, most powerful, most mysterious person there to help me get through it, and she did. And I'm not the only one this amazing girl helped." He said gesturing to the twins.

"Yeah" Linh said, "You helped me and my brother soften and see the value in friends and family."

"And you humbled me and Biana." Biana elbowed him in the ribs, "Okay okay, You humbled me."

"And you taught me how to be a good friend, and sister, and well-- a better person in general." Biana said.

"And you showed me that I only haft to listen to the people i want to listen to." Dex said.

"You brought me through my guilt." Wylie added.

"You showed me that I can take care of myself and that i don't haft to rely on others as much!" Marella joined.

"And.. as much as I hate to say it... you Humbled me to." Stina mumbled.

At this point Sophie was crying but she was grateful for her friends. "But--"

"Ah uh! no buts Foster! You were always there for us from the moment we met you! Let us be there for you for a change. Pleassssss." He said giving her puppy eyes. She giggled, "Okay, you won me over." and with that she told them everything.

The conversation took them well into the afternoon and soon enough it was just her, Dex (Cause his family was staying there temporaraly), and Keefe. Dex mumbled something about checking in on his family and left after she was finished. "How about some Foster-Keefe time?" he asked.

Flori led them to a special clearing that looked like a fairy garden with beautiful wisteria and enchanting flowers. "Soooooo..." Keefe dragged out.

"Keefe, what if I'm not strong enough? I mean earlier Stina had mentioned she didn't like me claiming to be the leader, which i really didn't mean to do, and now my dad is missing, and- and--"

"Whoa whoa slow down. when did Stina say that?"

"She was whispering about it earlier with the group minus you and Dex and, everybody agreed with her."

  "Hey, they'll get used to it. you've always been the Foss Boss you just never really had the title till now and it scares them, but I know they know deep down that its right."

"and how do you know?"

"I'm and empath remember?"

"Whatever." Sophie said. She suddenly realized how close they were.

"You can trust me." He whispered, pulling her chin gently towards his mouth. Sophie resisted slightly.

"Keefe." She whispered, "I'm scared."

He chuckled softly, "I Know. And I am to Foster believe me but... we can make it through this." He whispered back. "Together? you know... I've had a crush on you since I met you Foster." he cupped his hand on her cheek.

"Keefe Scencen, I think I fell in love with you a long time ago without even realizing it." She whispered.

"We get through this together right?" He asked softly leaning in.

"Together." She finished and she closed the distance between them...

|*Flashback 2*|

Sophie nearly collapsed on the floor. Fintan was gone... How was this possible! How was this happening! "Are you okay Sophie?" Alden asked, "Hey Its going to be alright. I'm sure there is no reason to worry." He said with a sympathetic smile.

"But there is a reason to worry! Fintan escaped!"

"Miss Foster if I may, we belive we can find him again. the council sudjests we wait and see what Fintan dose. He may very well plan a prison break for the captured Neverseen members. the councill--"

"The council this the council that! Mr. Forkle this has stretched way farther than the council can handle anymore! I will let them lead the capture in case there is a prison break this once but if they fail I AM TAKING MATTERS INTO MY HANDS!" Mr. Forkle was to stunned to speak after that... especially since the council just happened to leap into Havenfield at that moment. "I'm just gonna... get some- uhhh, Malowmelt!" Edaline said as she stepped back into the kitchen. Oops. "Do you doubt our judgment Miss Foster?" Councilor Alina sneered. Sophie took the deepest breath she had taken in a long time.

"Y-Yes. Yes I am. and I'm sorry if that's not right but its true and you need to start asking for help instead of thinking your all 'superior' and can 'fix' everything! Because you cant!"

"Well..." Councilor emery started but couldn't seem to finish. Miss ringlets (Who shal remain nameless) spoke up, "I think we should listen to her."

*Gasp!*

"Oh you heard me! we really do need all the help we can get and I for one, would feel much better if we had someone we could trust at our side."

"You expect us to trust a teenage girl!?" Alina shouted

"Yes I do! She is more worthy than anybody else I have ever met!"

"I agree with Oralie!"

*Gasp number 2!*

Bronte continued, "Sophie is a born leader! I believe there is nobody else worthy for this task other than her! I haven't seen true talent and raw leadership like this in a very long time. she is more than capable." Several councilors nodded and murmured agreement.

"This will haft to be discussed further. we only came to give you the news Miss Foster but now that that has been handled we will see ourselves out." and with that they leaped away...

|*Flashback ended*|

Sophie layed there and thought about the events that had occurred. she began to piece together what they knew. she passed her room and wrote things down. she projected images into her memory log until finally, she created a plan...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! so I hope you enjoyed! I think I will be putting word counts at the end of every chapter! let me know your thoughts on that! I was also wondering if I should create a book of One shots for SoKeefe! Let me know if you would be interested in that or maybe even some PJO righting in the future *Wink*
This story still has a long, long, longggg way to go so I hope your enjoying it so far! Remember to vote if your enjoying it and give me any kind of suggestions for plot line fun or other projects for the future.

Happy reading!
~@Amberle_mesmer_246

Word count 1469

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 191 49
A KotLC Fan Fiction: Sophie and Fitz lay waiting in the Healing Center, when Linh comes by and manages to help heal Fitz's echoes. Fitz and Linh star...
8.5K 185 33
This fanfic takes place after Unlocked, which ends (spoiler alert) with Keefe leaving. Sophie's feeling pretty awful, but the Neverseen is still a th...
1.1K 58 16
IMPORTANT: Most of the characters and things belong to Shannon Messenger. If you want to read this, you must have read book 1-9 (including 8.5) of th...
19K 486 33
(KotLC human au) The girl everyone wants to be: Sophie Foster. But of course, no one knows who she is. All they know her as is the Moonlark. World fa...