Triad

Shotosolderbro tarafından

Fuck, not now!" Bakugou hissed angrily, ducking into an alleyway as his stomach cramped up viciously. He was... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

13

857 17 0
Shotosolderbro tarafından

Four days later Bakugou's Heat had ended. He should be blissed out and exhausted from the marathon of sex. He is anything but that. Bakugou Katsuki is angry. No, that wasn't a strong enough description. He was livid.

He stared at his phone screen. He wanted to reach through the screen and strangle someone. Preferably that cunt of an Alpha.

It had happened while they were dealing with Bakugou's Heat, it had only taken two days to get the French Alpha from the interview fired. The Alpha had not taken it well at all and had went to social media to rant about it. Fans had picked up his statement and translated it:

I've been in this business for 10 years, 10 long and good years. I consistently had an avid, loving, and ever growing fanbase. People listen to my show because I, as a traditional Alpha man, am real and I ask what needs to get asked- because I don't hold back. I have worked hard all my life to get where I am. However as of this morning I have been stripped of not only my career but my dignity as well. The allegations against me and my character are horrendous and nothing more than a cover up by an Alpha who wants to play both sides of life without any consequences.

On May 12th my show was the first and one of the very few shows to interview the Japanese alternative rock band, Ultraviolet Theory, while they were stopped here in Paris for their world tour. Upon arrival and throughout the interview the band's lead guitarist made several attempts to flirt and proposition me. I declined each time, understanding that the current scandal concerning the blatant disrespect and rejection he received from his own Mate probably made him desperate to feel even a semblance of affection from another person.

Things became even worse when the Beta's Mate showed up to our building unannounced. He was even audacious enough to bring along his believed, and confirmed, Omega side piece. The Alpha, if he really can even be called such, must be a horrid lay or the Omega just a knot hungry bitch because the Omega went into Heat once inside our building.

While we were in the middle of a break the Omega, fully in Heat, burst into our studio. He presented himself to me, the only Alpha in the room besides the band's female lead singer, quite whoreishly. He begged for my knot, begged to "be my bitch", and a handful of other things. I was inclined to help the boy simply because he seemed to be in distressing need of a good fuck.

The Alpha upon entering the room attacked and assaulted me. Then to silence the only person who would finally give it to the world straight about who he truly is, about what kind of person you're really supporting I was fired.

Despite this I truly believe that it's important that you all know who this Symbol of Peace really is. To all the fans of The Marchand Show we've had a wonderful 10 years and I swear that I'll never stop telling it like it is.

Bakugou wanted to eviscerate him. Worse yet the Alpha had included a video, a short one which showed Bakugou bursting into the studio, his entire face on display, but cut off before he even looked at Todoroki. The video then cut to Midoriya's attacking of the Alpha (though it was censored it wasn't hard to notice the ferocity of Midoriya's attack).

Both Midoriya and Todoroki were on their phones, as far as Bakugou could tell they were both having heated conversations with their PR teams and lawyers. Bakugou didn't think it could get any worse.

It did.

lilt_gaze
hey ik that O, I was a TA for one of his classes two years ago. He goes to U.A. idk his @ but that's Bakugou Katsuki. Kid has serious issues though.

naked_mellifluous
@lilt_gaze his @ is literally @kingexplosionmurder and he's a side bitch of course he has issues

peachywafture
@lilt_gaze I went to school with him as a kid. He was a demon to put it easy. He was super fucking cocky just because he was smart, athletic, and definitely an Alpha (karma's a bitch). He beat up a kid so bad he had to be hospitalized in middle school and then in high school he told another kid to jump off a building. He was horrible.

ⓓⓘⓢⓢⓔⓜⓑⓛⓔ   _⃝ⓐⓤⓡⓞⓡⓐ
Omg, he's so vulgar and rude!

no.1prohero
Obviously Midoriya's just with him to get off I mean look at how big he is, what's with all those muscles and shit? Seriously is he an Alpha or an Omega?

uvt_tvu
Midoriya's fucking up his relationship for that? He's an abomination let's be real, he's a freak amongst us Os.

todotodotodo
Ew, Midoriya picked a fucking bully over Todoroki????

brood_lust
Wow can't believe a celebrity got my sloppy seconds lmfao

Bakugou felt like he was breaking. His life was shattering. Everything was ruined. His body began to shake, his heart felt like it was ready to burst. He wanted the ground to swallow him up. He wanted to sleep and never wake up. He wanted everything to just disappear.

"What the fuck are you two doing?!" Bakugou shouted, throwing his phone across the room angrily. It hit the wall before shattering.

"Kacchan, calm down." Midoriya begged, reaching forward to try and pull Bakugou into a hug.

"No, fuck you Deku!" Bakugou hissed, shoving the Alpha. He was sure the only reason he managed to make Midoriya stumble was because the Alpha was caught off guard.

"Don't do that!" Todoroki growled, standing protectively in front of Midoriya. His teeth bared as he stared at Bakugou.

"And what are you gonna do about it, huh Icy Hot?" Bakugou snapped, getting into Todoroki's face.

"Shouchan, it's fine!" Midoriya said, trying to separate the two angry men.

"No, it's not fine Izuku!" Todoroki argued.

"Yeah, it's not fine Izuku." Bakugou agreed snarkily. "It's not fine that my fucking life is ruined because of you two!"

"K-Kacchan, that's not true!"

"Not true? Fucking look at this shit Deku!" Bakugou shouted, he grabbed his phone off the floor and shoved it towards Midoriya so that he could see the messages on his shattered screen. "I'm a whore, I'm a disgusting bitch, I'm an abomination. Do you think any of them give a fuck that I'm smart as fuck, that I have amazing grades, that I work my fucking ass off in uni and at fucking work? No! I've been reduced to a bitch who needs a knot every five minutes just to function!"

"You're not the only one getting shit thrown at them Katsuki." Todoroki responded.

"No I'm not, but unlike the two of you it's never going to end for me! You're famous, you're celebrities. You’re an Alpha and a Beta. A fucking month from now no one will give a fuck about what you did. You don't lose anything in the long run!" Bakugou replied.

"Kacchan, please just-." Midoriya started.

"God, shut up!" Bakugou screamed. "This is your fault, both of you! You put me in Heat, you fucked up my life!"

"Katsuki, we never meant to-." Todoroki started.

"No of course not, you were too busy getting your rocks off! Especially you, Deku!" Bakugou hissed, pushing further into their space. "Was it fun having someone to fuck even when Todoroki's gone? Did you even mean any of that bullshit? No, right? You just wanted to keep fucking your dirty little secret. Maybe you really are a traditional ass knothead."

Bakugou's head cocked back, his hand going to grab his nose as blood began to trickle from it.

Todoroki punched him.

"You hit me!" Bakugou said in disbelief, staring at Todoroki with wide eyes.

"I- Katsuki, I'm-." Todoroki started, his own eyes wide.

"I'm going home." Bakugou interrupted. "I'm going home and I want you to leave me alone, both of you."

“Kacchan, let’s just-.” Midoriya began, pleadingly.

“No, this was a mistake!” Bakugou shouted. “I don’t want to do this anymore, I don’t want this!” He turned, stalking towards the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

Bakugou returned to Tokyo alone.

When he got home he practically threw himself onto his bed, stuffed his face into his pillow, and sobbed his heart out.

“Bakugou?” Hagakure called softly as she opened his door, having noticed his shoes at the door. “Do you wanna talk about it?”

“I’m fucking fine.” Bakugou’s muffled voice spoke, he refused to lift his head. Hagakure sighed before climbing into bed next to him and snuggling up to his side, purring softly. Ashido came in not long after once she saw that Hagakure wasn’t in her room to study. Bakugou had finally turned over, his head in the crook of Hagakure’s neck. Ashido climbed in on his other side, head resting on his chest. Her crooning joining Hagakure’s purring.

Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari showed up almost an hour later. Kaminari grabbed some extra blankets to lay them next to the bed for the three of them.

“We’re here for you, Bakugou.” Sero whispered above the purring and crooning.

“Todoroki hit me.” Bakugou stated, his voice scratchy.

“Do you want me to kill him?” Kirishima asked. Bakugou chuckled sadly.

“No, don’t hurt him.” He responded. “I just wanna forget it all, okay?”

“Okay.” Kirishima agreed hesitantly. “If that’s really what you want.”

Bakugou had stayed in bed for three days. Kirishima and Ashido tried to make sure he ate. Sero and Kaminari tried to make him feel better with jokes. Hagakure laid in bed with him for a while each day, keeping him company.

He woke up on Tuesday gasping, just like he had for the last three days. The pain in his chest so strong that he was scared that he might be dying. It felt like he was dying.

“Bakugou!” He heard someone calling. It was muffled though, like he was underwater. His head felt heavy. “Bakugou, look at me!” Ashido’s face filled his vision, staring at him in concern. “It’s okay, you’re okay. Just breathe. Breathe, Bakugou. Slower, follow me. That’s it.”

He took in another breath, slower than his previous. He followed Ashido, matching his breathing to her’s after a few minutes.

“I’m fine.” He said as the room stopped spinning. He stood, reluctant to step foot on campus but knowing he had too. He worked too hard to get into U.A. to let this scare him off campus.

“You’re not fine.” Ashido argued.

“I am.” Bakugou responded, his words hard and leaving no room for argument. He made his way to the bathroom. He probably looked a mess, having cried the majority of the day.

“Bakugou, you need to talk to someone.” Ashido stated.

“I said I’m fine.” Bakugou snarled. “I don’t need to fucking talk, there’s nothing wrong.”

“At least go to the doctor.”

“Fuck, fine! If I go see my fucking doctor will it make you shut up?”

“For now.”

“Then I’ll go to the fucking doctor, can I get dressed now?”

People were staring at him. People were whispering about him. It was annoying. It was infuriating. He hated it. He fucking hated it.

The Alphas were the worst.

“Hey Bakugou, you wanna sit on my knot?” They shouted.

“How much to get my dick sucked?” They shouted.

“I could put a baby in you if you’re that desperate!” They shouted.

“So do you open your legs for everyone or just for the rich and famous?” They shouted.

Bakugou grit his teeth in anger and restraint. He had a good, clean record. He couldn’t fuck that up. He couldn’t fuck that up. He couldn’t fuck that up.

Someone grabbed his ass as he passed by them in a hallway.

Someone had sat next to him in lecture and leered at him.

Someone tried to proposition him in the bathroom.

He thought Alphas would be the worst he’d have to deal with... He was wrong. The fans were even worse.

They were all over his social media but also all over campus. It was hard to avoid them too, practically impossible.

“You’re disgusting!” A Beta girl had shouted at him once she and her friends spotted him. “No one will ever want a whore like you!”

“Yeah, you freak!” Another girl added. Bakugou stood there, quietly letting them. He had done this exact same thing to numerous kids growing up. He deserved this. If he could dish it then he could fucking take it.

He deserved it, he deserved it, he deserved it.

“Get away from him!” Someone else interrupted. Aoyama pushed his way through the group to stand in front of Bakugou. “You don’t know what you’re talking about so get the hell out of here. You’re distressing him!”

Bakugou hadn’t noticed the way he was shaking or the fact that his breathing had gone shallow and harsh. He didn’t notice the way his scent had soured. It wasn’t until the room started spinning that he realized that maybe he wasn’t fine.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

29.4K 881 24
Alternative Universe (AU) omegaverse. Alpha Bakugo, Omega Izuku. "I know this situation wasn't in anyone's hands, but it is what it is. Call...
59.7K 1.8K 34
Ever since they had kidnapped Bakugou Katsuki, Dabi could think of nothing else, especially after he found out that the explosive boy was an omega. T...
237K 4K 10
Bakugou is an Omega yet he tries to hide it since as young as 4. While in the dorms Deku gets a whiff of his pheromones and immediately reacts. What'...
102K 3.9K 43
this is the second volume for my previous story. it's an omegaverse. you can read this one without reading the first part but maybe you won't be abl...