๐–๐‡๐€๐“'๐’ ๐–๐‘๐Ž๐๐† ๐–๐ˆ๐“...

By guqify

โ I'm not a home wrecker, but I can be your friend, Mr. Jeon โž ____________________________________ โžค ๐†๐„๐๏ฟฝ... More

แƒฆ 00 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 01 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 02 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 03 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 04 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 05 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 06 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 07 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 08 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 09 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 10 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 11 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 12 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 13 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 14 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 15 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 16 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 17 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 18 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 20 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 21 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 22 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 23 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 24 แƒฆ
แƒฆ 25 แƒฆ

แƒฆ 19 แƒฆ

204 8 1
By guqify

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Jasmine's POV

I was at home; not the two-story small house in the city, but my home where I found my peace, sanity, and comfort — Jungkook. I'd be lying if I say I didn't miss him the last week. I hadn't been away from him ever since I joined the company, to be exact from the time we were a thing. And the distance had me at the bay of misery. Not anymore.

I was back, in his arms. Jungkook was happier to see me. The shine on his eyes had been brighter and clear the moment he saw me. His happiness could be felt in the long kiss we were in right now.

No sooner did he step inside, Jungkook kicked the door close behind him. He pulled me to his broad chest by holding my waist and pinned me against the closed door. His lips crashed on me in a rush. He moved his lips in a rush as if he'd never gotten the taste of my lips again. And I tried my best to mirror his pace.

Jungkook slid his tongue into my mouth and exploded every inch there. He knew he owned me, and he always showed me that through his passionate kisses. His hands were gripping my waists; one hand came up to cup my jaw and he deepened the kiss. My moan muffled in his mouth, and a groan left his chest. 

Jungkook pulled back, his eyes stuck on my brown orbs for a long moment — his thumb caressed my cheeks delicately as he inhaled a deep breath. "I missed you," he whispered and leaned on me, pecking my lips a couple of times. But there was not even a second passed, and Jungkook's demeanor changed in momentarily. 

He clutched my hair and brought my face closer; his eyes deepened and pierced a hole into my soul. "Jungkook..." He didn't let me finish the words and pulled my hair harshly. My head threw back in the motion and Jungkook leaned down, attacking my neck with long kisses. I moaned and ran my fingers through his soft locks. Jungkook licked my neck, and that sent shivers throughout my body. 

"Please," I breathed, and he increased his pace to abuse my neck. I whispered and pushed him more as he started to bite my skin. Gradually licking the spots he bit to soothe the pain, and planted a soft kiss afterward. Jungkook sucked my soft skin, from my neck to my jaw, and pulled back. 

"What do you think," Jungkook wrapped his hand around my throat, his fingers squeezing some pressure on it. "That you will turn me on by sending me your nudes." He put a subtle pressure and I started to cough. It hurt me, not to the max, but the pain got mixed with pleasure since it was coming from Jungkook. "You have forgotten who is the dominant one here." 

I shamelessly stared at his hand that was wrapped around my throat. The veins popped up, making it hard for me not to think of more nasty things about him. Jungkook followed my gaze, hissed, and slammed me on the door again. 

"Look at you, being a horny brat for her daddy, and shamelessly staring at him like a whore." 

Damn his dirty talks, always had me turned on for him more. Instinctively a moan released from my throat, and I closed my eyes. My back arched and a very seductive moan escaped my parted lips. Jungkook's lips twitched up in a smirk; his bulge grew more at the same time. 

"Yes, daddy, I am your whore. Please punish me for teasing you. Please show me my worth." 

Jungkook grunted, picked me up from the floor, and carried me on his shoulder. "You are such a brat," he spanked my ass with good pressure. My whole body jolted up with the unexpected motion from him. However, Jungkook started walking towards the stairs. "You have been too bold and I need to show you the worth." 

He spanked me again, and I yelped in pain. The spanking will surely leave some marks. But everything seemed fine as I drowned in some pleasure. Jungkook kicked open the door of my bedroom, tossed me on the soft mattress, and stood on the floor of the bed while taking off his shirt. 

"What do you think you are doing?" He inquired in a deep voice. The tone sent cold to my spine. But I being a brat didn't let him dominate me completely. 

A smirk crawled on my face. I rested my elbows on the bed, letting it balance my body, and pierced a long stare at him. I rubbed my thighs, threw my head back as if the friction got me something, and moaned. "What do you think daddy?" I opened my legs, gradually, and let his gaze sink inside my dress. My bare clit.

Jungkook's Adam's apple bobbled up and down. He averted his eyes from my womanhood and locked them with my lustful stare on him. "Jasmine," he breathed my name, and gosh, that tone stroked my entrance like the wind. "Please stop with your teasing." 

Hell no! I didn't start it to stop. I need him. I have been patient and waited for him for a long. It'd been five months of us dating and we haven't moved further than make-outs and teasing. The occasional fingerings during the meetings had me on the edge, and he always withdrew his fingers before I could reach my climax. But, not anymore. Tonight I will have what is for me, what I deserve. 

I crawled up to him and kneeled before him like an obedient pup. Jungkook stuck his gaze on me and watched my every move carefully. I smirked and toyed with his waistband. "You know what, I can make you feel so good that you will forget about your filthy wife." I took the belt off and threw that somewhere on the bed. His bulge was visible through the tight jeans. 

I brushed my palm on his bulge and Jungkook jolted up; his breathing was quick, and his sharp eyes didn't move from me. I chuckled and pressed my hand more before retracting them. "I think you deserve good pleasure after I teased the fuck out of you that night." I unzipped his pants and pulled them down slowly, all this while I kept my eyes on him. 

I nuzzled my face on his boner while his boxer was the only material that kept me away from his manhood. I wanted to play it hard for him; to get railed by him maybe. Whatever it was, something had gotten in me, and I wanted him in my bed, buried inside me and pounding his massive cock like a beast. 

I lifted my head and stared at him with my innocent eyes. I stroked his cock as I smiled at him. "Tell me, daddy, how did you feel after receiving my nude?" I muttered in a low voice. 

Jungkook hissed and pulled my hair. "Stop it," he said through gritted teeth. I shook my head, displaying my innocence through my eyes while my hand did the sinister work on him. Jungkook breathed and threw his head back. A grunt left his parted lips. I could feel his manhood throbbing against my hand. Oh, and there was dampness between my legs. 

"Please, daddy, I want to know... How you felt at the moment?" 

Jungkook's face fell for a brief moment. A shadow crossed his face which bothered me. I left his cock and sat back straight, looking into his eyes to find an answer. He sighed and stared into my eyes. 

"You started it, baby girl," he pointed at his hard member and then at me, "now you have to finish it." 

Before I could react, he jumped on me like a predator. I fell on my back and Jungkook hovered over me. He pinned my hands above my head, and his eyes pierced into me like he was mad at me. I gulped and averted my gaze from him. But he cupped my jaw harshly and turned my face to him. 

"Don't look away. You wanted it, now you will have it." Jungkook released my jaw and held my waist, he lowered himself on me, attacking my neck with kisses. I arched my back when he pushed his clothed member on my bare clit and started rubbing it. It felt so beautiful. Sinful sounds escaped my parted lips which surprised me as well. I was capable of making such lewd sounds, and I never knew it until today. Jungkook hastily took off my top and threw that on the floor/ His hand went on my back, unclipping my bra. He again threw the material on the floor. His hungry eyes looked at my fluffy and round boobs, lips curled up in a smirk. 

"Mine," he whispered before taking my left boob in his mouth. He swirled his warm tongue on my perked-up nipple, earning a loud moan from me. At the same time, he thrust his hips on my core and created some friction in the south. His left hand went to play with my other boob. He captured me underneath him and controlled my body like my master. And I enjoyed every bit of this. 

"Jungkook," I moaned his name, and he spanked my boob. I cried out and looked at him. 

"It's the daddy for you," he grumbled and bit my nipple. I groaned and shook my head. 

"Too much, daddy." 

Jungkook smirked. "Tonight, you will take whatever I offer you. I am not going back." He pinched my swollen nipple with his pointer finger and middle finger before latching his mouth around it. He started sucking my boob, the other hand which was kneading my boob now ran down my body to the south. Jungkook kept his thrust pace; goosebumps covered my body as I felt the climax reaching me. 

"I am close," I gaped when Jungkook rubbed my clit vigorously with his free hand. My whole body jolted up with a sudden pleasure rushing to my clit. I shook under him as he continued to assault my boobs and clit at the same time. 

My toes curled and my body shook before I released some hot slick. Jungkook moaned and pulled back from my boobs. He left many red and purple bruises around my neck and boobs, marking me as his mate. 

"Damn, baby girl, you stained my boxer." I panted hard, unable to respond to his words. Jungkook chuckled and got up off my body. He took off his shirt and left in only his boxer. I peered at him with weary eyes. He smirked at me. 

"I am not done yet, pup. The main show hasn't started yet." Jungkook leaned over to take the belt I threw earlier. He grabbed my hands and tied the belt around my wrist. I wiggled and furrowed my brows. 

"What are you doing?" But he didn't answer me. He kept my hands over my head and smiled. He stroked my cheek and peck my lips. 

"Don't worry, love. I won't hurt you." He pecked my lips another time before crawling back. "Do you have condoms?" 

I nodded. "In the left drawer." He nodded before grabbing a condom packet from the drawer. He kept the packet on my belly before taking off his boxer in a rush. My eyes widened to see his size. Not like I didn't feel it whenever I touched him, or when he grind on me. But boy, he was huge. I gasped as Jungkook stared at me with a smirk. 

"Like what you see?" 

I shamelessly nodded my head. Some drool ran down from the corner of my mouth. It was embarrassing but It was me. Jungkook chuckled in a deep voice. He stroked his hard member a few times. 

"Tonight, you will be a woman, Jasmine. Your Aladdin will make you a woman." He tore the condom packet with his teeth and wore the rubber on his huge member. He then aligned himself in my entrance. I gulped, scared that I could take him completely. 

Jungkook's eyes softened for a  moment. He lowered himself and took me into a soft kiss. My heart melted into the kiss. And he took the opportunity to slide his dick into me. I jolted up, and a loud moan released my mouth. 

"Is this hurting you?" Jungkook mumbled concern filling his eyes. I nodded my head. 

"It's my first time," I sighed. 

"Don't worry. I will go slow," Jungkook stroked my cheeks and started to kiss my earlobe. He didn't move and stayed inside me for a while; letting me adjust to his member. After a while, I felt pleasure. 

"Move," I whispered in his ear. Jungkook looked at me and nodded. He pulled out completely before pushing his dick into me again. He slowly moved his dick in me, and the pleasure was rising higher. 

Jungkook picked up his pace, thrusting harder into me. The feeling was euphoric. I moaned louder than before. Jungkook started groaning with every thrust. I wanted to hold him, touch him but my hands were tied up. 

Jungkook's hips snapped with each thrust, and his tip brushed my G-spot. I screamed when he hit the spot. "Oh, I found it." He increased his pace and hit the spot on repeat. I couldn't hold back your scream. Jungkook lifted my left leg and placed it on his shoulder. The new position gave him more access to my core, thrusting in every right part, making me scream. 

"Can you feel it?" Jungkook grunted. "Ah--you are so tight. My cock feels so good in your wet and warm pussy." 

"Yes--yes." I lost words. I started to say some incoherent words and cried at the same time. 

The room was filled with our moans and still-slapping sound. His heavy grunts pushed me to the edge.

"I am coming," I panted harder. 

"Wait for me," Jungkook groaned and thrust into me faster. His cock twitched inside me. I couldn't hold back any longer and without a warning, I milked his click. Jungkook groaned and kept thrusting into me, helping me to ride my high. 

"Ah-ah," Jungkook breathed and came into the condom. He fell on top of me. Both of us panted hard. Our bodies were filled with sweat. And the smell of sex mixture in the air. 

Jungkook looked into my eyes. A small smile lingered on his face. He pecked my lips before releasing my hands. 

"Are you okay?" He mumbled softly. 

"I am fine," I said in a weary tone. 

Jungkook sighed and pulled back. I felt empty immediately as he pulled back. He removed the condom and tossed it away. Jungkook plopped down beside me and immediately pulled me into his embrace. 

"Did you like it?" He asked in a low voice. 

"It was so good," I said lazily, wrapping my arm around him. I was on cloud nine, to give myself to the man I loved. And with the euphoric feelings, I drifted off to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.3K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
2.4M 156K 54
Being prim and proper is not in Taehyung's vocabulary. He is the total opposite of the word innocent, if solely based on his actions. However, he is...
80.8K 7.5K 78
Working for Jungkook isn't the same as working for Hoseok. For starters, Jungkook doesn't smile, he doesn't appreciate you, and he gives you too much...
763K 34K 20
โAnd that's where I messed up. I fucked you, made you mine countless times, even fell in love with you!โž Jungkook confesses without realizing it. โI'...