Break Me (MxM)

By Origin_of_Kelpie

Theodore "Teddy" Bear is twenty-one years old and knows how to pack a punch. That attracts the sexiest guy he... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
-77-
-78-
-79-
-80-
-81-
-82-
-83-
-84-
-85-
-86-
-87-
-88-
-89-
-90-
-91-
-92-
-93-
-94-
-95-
-96-
-97-
-98-
-99-
-100-

-16-

698 58 14
By Origin_of_Kelpie

"Here."

I lifted my head with a small smile, taking the ice cream cone from Aimé's hand. "Thank you. I'll pay you back."

Aimé's happy expression darkened for a moment, but he plopped down next to me on the bench. I lipped the chocolate peppermint ice cream, lightly chewing on the crushed candy canes that came with each lick and suck. Aimé watched for a bit, then bit into his strawberry ice cream. It was pale pink and had chunks of fresh strawberries in it, so it looked like it would be good.

"Um, Aimé, may I try yours?"

He blushed and offered it to me with a smile. "Go ahead."

I leaned over and gently sucked a bit of it into my mouth. It was good. I licked my lips, offering mine to him. I leaned back to watch him eat from the same place I had, his body trembling more after each lick. I pushed my free hand into his hair, pushing back the sandy waves with a smile.

"Good?"

"Mhm," he hummed, still sucking on the section I had been working on. He drew back and silently savored the mouthful while I rubbed his scalp.

I savored my own treat and nibbled on the waffle cone. "I've never had ice cream like this before. Thanks, Aimé."

He grinned. "So this was your first time?"

"Yep."

I saw movement in the corner of my eye and caught the butt end of a fist pump action. Aimé looked almost too happy for some reason. My line of sight changed to scan the sidewalk and the many passersby. I kind of wanted to go to a park or something to stay out of the crowds, but Aimé insisted on a touristy date.

I sighed and rested my head on his left shoulder. Aimé flinched and blushed, which was such an adorable sight. I finished off my ice cream cone, then licked my thumb and forefinger. Aimé stared intensely at them, so I raised an eyebrow and wiped my thumb on his lower lip. He sat straighter, then beamed at me once I lifted my head.

His jealousy/envy was something else. It was incredibly adorable, honestly, but it was definitely different.

I locked my fingers with Aimé's left hand, gently lifting it to kiss his knuckles. He bit his lip and blushed again, his brown-hazel eyes bright with lighter gold flecks. He's clearly happy.

Aimé finished off his cone, then got up off the bench. He squeezed my hand and led me down the sidewalk, taking me to another destination that he so meticulously planned out. I looked around while we walked. We were in a downtown area with lots of shops and food stands.

Earlier, Aimé had insisted on standing in line for me and begged me to sit down on the bench while he got the long-awaited ice cream. Before I sat down at his behest, I pinched his cheeks and kissed him. Aimé looked like he wanted to cry with happiness. He's so cute.

"Theo?"

I blinked, refocusing on Aimé. He had stopped walking and was standing in front of a store. His gaze was hard and cold.

"Who were you thinking about?" he hissed. "You're mine. Don't think of anyone else but me."

I flicked the tip of his nose, making him pout at me. "You're such an adorable idiot."

"Theo!" he whined.

"Shush and follow me," I murmured, leading him into an alley.

I pushed him against the concrete wall and dug my palm into his crotch. Aimé jerked with a groan and began to pant while he watched me with a lusty expression. I pushed up his shirt and kissed his chest, looking up into his face while I bit down hard on his left nipple. He tensed and I felt his cock throb underneath my palm.

"Oh boy, not again." I chuckled, quickly unbuttoning his jeans. His dark golden-brown skin warmed when I fondled his hard package. "Ooh, so hard for me. Are you excited, Aimé? You're in public, you know."

After his panting became harsher, I stood up on my tiptoes and whispered in his left ear, "You pervert."

He shuddered, his hips trembling with each gentle stroke. I fished out his dripping cock and admired his very impressive size. I could barely touch my thumb and middle finger together. In fact, I had to squeeze his shaft to do so. Aimé whimpered, his body shaking while I toyed with his sensitive organ.

"Does it feel good, Aimé? You're too cute."

My taller lover nodded with a blush, saliva dribbling down his chin from one corner of his mouth. I rubbed my thumb over his leaking slit and pushed down a bit. Aimé moaned again, his fingers twitching at his sides.

"You can touch me, Aimé, my ridiculously adorable man." I said with a smile, reaching down to rub and pinch his balls.

His back arched with a muffled cry and his cock throbbed, but I eased off to let him relax a bit. He shyly draped his arms over my shoulders, so I stood up on my tiptoes again to kiss him. He groaned when I nibbled on his tongue after he pushed it into my mouth.

"Aimé, my jealousy-ridden lover, do you really want to know who I was thinking so intensely about?"

He bit his lip and nodded, tensing when I nipped his right nipple. He panted breathlessly as I stroked his slick cock faster, squeezing and twisting it harder than I would for myself. Aimé hissed and bit his bottom lip, his hips bucking as he neared his climax.

"All right, I'll tell you." I smirked, then yanked on his balls and scraped my nails over his sensitive slit.

He came with a cry, but I muffled it with my lips and cupped my hand to catch his release. I licked his tongue and gently kissed him again while he recovered.

"I was thinking about you."

Aimé's head snapped up and he blushed as he tucked away his cock. "U-uh, really?"

I grinned at him and waved my sticky hand. "Yes, Aimé. You're the only one I'm thinking about."

He dropped to his knees and grasped that hand, kissing my palm that was covered with his viscous release. He began to lick, suck, and kiss my hand as he cleaned it with his tongue. I pushed my actually clean hand through his hair and gently tugged on his waves.

Aimé sucked on my fingers, sliding his tongue around each digit. He looked up at me with an intense gaze. I knew what he was silently asking me, but I wouldn't take his offer up on it now. Aimé looked disappointed, but he stood up when I commanded him

"We can do it another time, Aimé. Don't you want to continue the date?"

His expression brightened. "Yes, Theo!"

"Then please help me find a bathroom while on the way to the next destination."

Aimé whined. "B-but—!"

"I don't want to get other people sick if I touch things with this hand. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Theo..." he murmured.

He looked so disappointed, which was a cute look on him. But our first date is supposed to be a good day, so I'll cheer him up a little.

I kissed him again and uttered, "Come on."

I laughed as he grinned at me with warm cheeks. He took my saliva-slick hand and led me out of the alley. I chuckled at the subtle skip in his step. Aimé was just too cute for words.

Eventually, we found a park that had a clean enough bathroom. I washed my hands and so did Aimé after I made him. But before we could leave, a large hand grabbed my shoulder and slammed my back against the wall. I grunted, peeking at the gorilla that had a hold on me.

"Ooh, that guy was right, you fucker. He is a pretty one," said the gorilla, and a second guy came inside the public restroom with a word of agreement. He was shorter and skinnier than the tattooed gorilla holding me against the wall.

Aimé was seething off to the side, but the two older men hadn't noticed him yet. At this rate, Aimé would probably get murdered because he'd have been too angry to notice the fact that they both had weapons. The gorilla had a gun in the back of his jeans and the twig had a knife on his hip.

I stared up at the big guy with a blank expression, so he raised an eyebrow and asked, "Does he talk?"

The skinny guy shrugged. "Dunno. Does it really matter? Before all this, we were just looking for an easy hostage that we can play with to make the threat more real. We were lucky that guy came up to us."

"True."

"You bastards!" shouted Aimé, and he started towards them.

Both the gorilla and the twig drew their weapons at the same time I punched Aime's cheek. He tumbled to the ground with a whine, tears in his eyes as he looked back at my cold glare. He shivered with a soft noise of pleasure, crawling to my side. The men stared at us with wide eyes.

"Hey, is he strong?"

Twig looked a little nervous, but he played it off. "Again, does it matter?"

Gorilla turned and grabbed Twig's shirt, lifting him up by the collar. "Yes, it fucking matters, you twit. Faster than we could ready our weapons, that guy was on the floor at the pretty one's feet. Wouldn't that denote the fact that the pretty one is fucking strong?"

"If he was, he would have fought by now." Twig grimaced, looking very uncomfortable while being held up.

Gorilla shoved him back against the wall, then Twig slid to his knees and began to cough. In the meantime, Aimé hugged my legs and curled his body around them. I moved my hand and stroked his head. Gorilla watched with a blank expression.

"Are you strong?" he asked me, so I smiled at him.

He seemed to relax, but then he tensed when my smile turned into a sneer. I plucked Aimé off my legs as I pressed my left hand to Gorilla's solar plexus. I twisted, driving my right elbow deeply into that spot between his lungs. Air was forced out of his chest and he gasped for breath as he fell to his knees.

I nabbed the gun out of Gorilla's jeans and kicked it to the back of the bathroom stalls. I kneed Gorilla's head and let him fall unconscious, then cracked my own neck as Twig held out his knife with shaking hands.

I chuckled, grabbing his wrist. "It's a real shame you underestimated me."

I easily twisted the sizable pocketknife out of his hand, then held it up to the light and looked over the aged metal. Twig began to shake as I toyed with it.

"G-give it back!"

I raised an eyebrow. "Why should I? You did come with the intent to harm me and take me hostage."

He bit his lip and clenched his eyes shut. "It was an o-order from someone else. P-please, give me b-back my knife."

"That was obvious from what you said earlier." I looked over the pocketknife again and saw an inscription on the handle. "Ah, so it was your dad's knife. He gave it to you."

Twig's jaw dropped slightly. "H-how did you—?"

"Look at your tools properly next time. Also, don't get into bad work no matter how 'easy' the money appears to be. I'm sure your father didn't want this for you." I stated as I closed the knife and tossed it to him, then kicked his ass outside.

I watched him run off, then turned to my man. "Get up, Aimé, and wash yourself up. I'm going to do the same."

He was still sitting on the concrete floor in shock but, with some help from me, he was able to do as told. "Is the big guy dead?" he asked quietly.

"No, he's still breathing." I replied, washing my hands again. "Shouldn't you be used to this?"

"Y-yeah, but it's so strange to watch the one you're supposed to protect actually protect you instead."

"Is that what it was? Well, just view me as a unique rayiys who protects you. I may need help one day and you'll be there for me, won't you?"

Aimé beamed. "Yes, Theo. I will definitely be there."

I knocked my hip against his upper thigh. "Thanks for the date so far, Aimé. I've really enjoyed myself. Have you had fun, too?"

He blushed. "Y-yes."

I smirked at him. "You're so cute. Bend down for me, Aimé."

He did as told and received a quick smooch. Aimé was clearly over the moon while I led him out of the restroom towards the sidewalk outside of the park. He stumbled behind me, so I stopped and felt his arms wrap around my waist. Aimé dropped his head onto my right shoulder and nuzzled my neck, then kissed my jaw.

"Rayiys, you mean the world to me. I'd do anything for you."

I ruffled his hair. "Then shall we continue our date?"

Aimé squeezed me and kissed my cheek. I turned my head and kissed the side of my man's mouth. He smiled brightly.

"Yes!"

So, Aimé is getting to know Teddy a little better. Now, who was "that guy" mentioned by the gorilla and twig duo?

See you again next Tuesday! Some re-readers' favorite chapter is the next one. :3 I love you all very much. <3

- Alessa (Kelpie) xoxo

Updated: 8/23/2023
Word count: 2305

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 62.7K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.2M 266K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
247K 28K 72
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
3.5M 284K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...