The Sudden Adventure X One Pi...

By wussuphuhh

[ Reincarnated ff] " One Piece ? Seems like i have heard that words before ?" Cha y/n who had an accident is... More

Introduction
chapter 1*
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56**
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
a/n announcement
chapter 77
chapter 78

chapter 31

1K 36 9
By wussuphuhh

3rd pov

After landing on the Sabaody Archipelago, Y/n and the Straw Hats begin searching for a man Hatchan knows who can coat their ship, so they can continue onto Fish-Man Island.

At Grove 41, Franky and Usopp fill up with some cola with Sanji also staying on the Thousand Sunny.

"That are some loads of cola... Damn." Y/n seems impressed by the way she looked at them.

She scratches her chin, thinking, "Such a waste of drink..hm.."

"Anyways, lets all four of us go when we are done!" Usopp keenly told them.

"No. Im gonna wait for someone to come back and then go shopping." Sanji rejected his offer.

"Huh? How come?" Usopp whimpers in confusing.

Sanji tells them that he plans to wait for Nami while guarding her treasure.

Y/n chuckles at Sanji responds being a slave of love. Soon, she flinched when she saw Zoro disembarks and heads to town by jumping beside her to the ground.

"Oii, Zoro!" Usopp shouts.

Following with Sanji. "Earth to Zoro kun!"

"Where are you going all by yourself?!" They shouts along.

Zoro looked back.
"Huh? Just for a walk..."

"STOP!"

"Dont you dare, you damn bastard! You always get lost!" Sanji scolds from
afar with his sharp teeth appeared as y/n nods her head vigorously.

"I aint gonna get lost!" Zoro barks back saying how could anyone get lose on such straightforward island.

He point his thumb at the three numbered.
"All these trees are numbered!"

He then explain again with a slight cockiness.
" Worst case, even a kid could make it back by asking for directions!"

"...damn that cocky.." y/n winces fakely at his 'smart' thoughts.

"... I know right..?" Usopp agreed.

We will all fucking see later, Zoro..

"Anyway, dont worry, i will go with him." Y/n grins, makes a thumb up as she followed Zoro right after, ignoring Sanji called.

Meanwhile, Zoro first thinks the grove is number 1, which is not it.
"...#1. Okay."

#41

"They can mocks me all they want. I will never get lost on these islands!" He scoffs turn to a groans when he felt someone jumping behind his back.

He is about to push the person down before he heard a similar voice.
"Zoro ^^ !"

Y/n sang a song his name which irritated the swordsman.
"Get down, y/n." He commands which y/n can feel his glares even they are not eye contact.

Y/n huffed, "aww, too bad :<" she gets off but instead links her arm with his, to make sure he wont lose his way.

The pulls arm game between Zoro and y/n's made Zoro click his tongue annoyed. He let the girl cheer out happily and let her do what she wants.

"Damn, woman. Tch!"

--------------------------------------------------

On the other side, Hatchan tells the Straw Hats that the World Nobles are also known as the Celestial Dragons.

Hatchan also told the crew about how the Colestial Dragons wear masks so that they do not breathe the same air as the common people.

Additionally, he tells them that Sabaody is crawling with famous pirates, bounty hunters, and slave traders.

"Aww, come on! There are too many things to watch out for!" Luffy childishly said with his hands behind his head as he looks up at Hatchan.

Luffy then notices a wound on Hatchan's head to which Hatchan tells him not to mind it and also to treat Camie and himself like humans.

"Huh? How come?" Luffy asked.

"It will make things alot simpler."

"..?"

Robin looks at Camie glooms face before telling Luffy to just follows what Hatchan tell him.

Treats them like a human.

--------------------------------------------------

As the group rides around with 4 bubble bikes they rented, at Grove #35, Hatchan points out that they are the quarters of the Marines awaiting permission to get to the New World.

The purchased goods are placed in a bubble pack.

"Wow! Its so light! You dont need strenght to carry stuff on these islands!" Amazed Luffy, playing with bubble string.

"Eh? Where is Nami and Robin?" Asked Chopper looking around.

Camie replied, "they went to the shopping mall in Grove #30."

"Oh, okay."

"Anyway, where are we headed next?"

Hatchan says that they need to get to Grove #13.
"Its still a ways away, even by Bubble Bike. Lets go."

--------------------------------------------------

"Camie chan didnt came along when we asked her." Robins said to Nami who is cycling the bike.

"Yeah" Nami hums. "She's been a bit reserved ever since we landed on these  islands."

"I wonder whats up with her..." Nami tells her thoughts.

Robin glances at Nami saying perhaps the island has a bad history.

"Bad story?" Nami arched her brow in confused.

--------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

"Zorooo, where are you-- where are we goingg?" I drag my word with a whine when Zoro keep walking with confident.

He click his tongue, seems to annoyed hearing me whining every know and then.
"Hah! No one asking you to follow me. Either follow me or walk by yourself."

Vein protruded on my neck as my eyes twitched irritated by his annoyed + rude tone.

I smack his back a few time, with a slight annoyed smirk.
"HAHAHA my bad, my bad~.

He throws glare at me and walks away, ignoring my pleased.

"Aww, Zoro. My knight, dont leave me here, alone °^°." I whine, trotting to catch up with him.

--------------------------------------------------

3rd pov

Meanwhile, Luffy's party use their Bubble Bikes at high-speed racing to Grove 13.

"Yahoo!" Hatchan and Luffy races to the Grove #13.

"Its so fast!" Camie said excited.

Hatchan looks back, "Huh? Where is Straw Hat?"

"Over here! Hihihi"

"Straw Hat!" Hatchan grits his teeth as Luffy cycles more faster than him.

"Pwah! Im in the lead now!"

"You wont beat me! We still have a long way to go!" Hatchan barks

"Go, Hatchin!" Cheered Camie.

"What? When did this suddenly turn into race?!" Yelled Chopper who is almost let out a tear out of scared.

--------------------------------------------------

On the other side, a woman bumps into a man named Devil Dias who is pleading for his collar to be removed and wants to go home.

"Uh.. uhm..." The girl is shaking in fear when the man grabs her neck.

"Ack- i-im sorry!"

"Take it off! Please! Take... Take this off!" He plead as his other hand touched the collar.

The girl gasp as its hard for her to breathe.

"I... Im... going back home now!"

"Please! Hey, i beg you! Anyone will do! Just lend me an axe or a saw... Or anything!"

He just wants to meet his family again when Luffy overhears.

"Huh? What was that?"

Hatchan points out Devil Dias was sold into slavery, but then, the collar ticks and goes off like a bomb.

"W-what is that sound?" Chopper fear-ly said.

"Damn this collar! If only... If only it wasn't for this!"

"Damn it! No..! No! Stop!"

BOOM

He then collapses giving up on going to the New World.

Hatchan then warns about the collars while the Straw Hats are horrified.

"H-hey, w-we need to h-help him." Said Brook, stuttered + shocked.

"Whats with this town?!" Shouts Chopper, shocked by the situation.

Just then, the group kneels before Saints Shalria and Rosward as they pass through.

"Whoever comes, dont look them in the eyes!" Hatchan warns Luffy.

"Same for you guys too!" He refers to Brook and Chopper.

They see how the collar affected Devil Dias and Shalria sees the slave as useless.

"Please by me a new one." The girl tells her father as she looks at the slave with a disgusting face.

"Right, now, you are terrible at taking care of them!" Her father slight scolds (not really) her.

"You keep breaking everything in my ship captain collection..."

"--Its this thing's fault." She kicks the slave body again and again.

"A grown man, always crying about family this, family that!"

"When he is nothing but a mere human!" She keeps kicking him.

Luffy grits his theeth.
"He is not doing anything now..!" Said Luffy when he realised the slave was already fainted or died but she keeps kicking him.

"You make me sick!"
She then shoots the slave, and his body is removed by the navy.

"We need to get out of here, now!" Hatchan firmly said while closing Luffy mouth to stop him from shouting.

--------------------------------------------------

Brook offers some tea to Camie as the tea will help her relax.

Camie shakes her head, rejecting Brook offered.
"I dont feel very good now..."

"--That guy... Do you think he will survive?" Luffy asked with his arms cross on his chest.

"If he is alive, he will probably go to prison, seeing that he is a pirate." Hatchan replied.

Then Chopper points out how the pirate can easily beaten the old man and the lady.
"So, why?!--"

"--Harm a Celestial Dragon and a Navy admiral will lead an entire army here!" Pappag warns them.

"Huh?! Admiral?!" Luffy gawks at the thoughts of Navy Admiral.

"Aokiji?!"

"-- It could even be Akainu or Kizaru... There is no way of knowing."

"What makes them so high and mighty?!" Chopper asked with slight disagree tone.

The starfish replied, " They share the Creator's blood!"

"--Creators?"

"The twenty kings who created the huge World Government organization 800 years ago! Their descendents are the Celestial Dragons." Pappag explains.

"With each passing generation, they grow more reckless with power, which is why they act like that now."

Luffy furrowed his brow, "Celestial Dragons..."

Then, a group of bounty hunters spot Luffy.

"That him?"

"--Yeah. No doubt about it." The guy said while looking at Luffy bounty poster.

"Straw Hat Luffy."

--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, y/n,

"Zoro, where the fuck are we fucking going?!" Y/n tones are getting harsher when Zoro didnt gives her a responds.

He side glance her who is kicking the pebbles in her way. He let out a sigh.

"Are we fucking los--"

"Dont curse right now. Get out my fucking way!" He pushes her aside when she spread her arms out to stop him from walking.

"... I see, this is how we are going." She lets out a dramatic scoffs as she dramaticly slide her fingers through her hair.

She takes out her fogged glasses as she mutters 'wait for a sec' to Zoro making the guy curiously tilted his head while tapping his foot on the ground.

She wipes the glasses using its fabric, before putting it back right on her nose with a loud exhales.

Y/n let out a huff, acts sulking.
"You know what. I gave up! I will find Luffy instead! Bye stupid mosshead!" Y/n's mocks him before smacking her butt in his way as an insulted.

She runs away before he can let out a word.

"-- the fuck was that..?!"

--------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 437 26
(Requested by My sister) This is my first Ever One Piece Fanfiction! ~~ While chillin' on the seas, the straw hats spotted a small boat floating arou...
97K 3.4K 92
Dear Life, Dreaming is easy. It's only me who made dreaming and my life so hard to cope with. All I wanted was to go on an adventure without a failu...
26K 892 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
912 35 10
You are invited to read the tales of the woman who would soon rule the hearts of many and the seas alongside the Strawhat Pirates. One Piece x black...