Tally House

By tallyhallmaniac

Tally Hall. Ah yes, Tally Hall our beloved. Okay, so imagine all of them living in a house. Being roommates a... More

1: "Good Day"
2: Ross just f**king dies
Tally Hall Christmas Special!!! 🎄
3: "sorry lol"
⚠️NOT IMPORTANT⚠️ (if u wish, read)
4: "Ruler of Everything"
100 reader special tracklist
5: "Snow Day" (AKA The 100 Reader Special)
6: "Ross's Birthday"
⚠️NOT IMPORTANT⚠️
why im ending the book
7: "Let there be more!"
8: "Where am I?"
399 reader special
9: "ZUBIN IS ON THE FLOOR CRYING"
10: "The Bidding/It was just a bunny"
11: "Hawaii: Part i"
12: "Hawaii: Part ii"
13: "The Search for Ross Federman/Hawaii: Part iii"
a thank you
14: "Baking Contest"
15: "Labyrinth"
A/N before you read the special
Tally Hall Christmas Special 2!!! 🎄
a thank you 2
16: "A Visit or a Break?"
17: "Shall We All Be Like High School Girls"
18: "The Fire"
19: "A Nightmare Made of Love, From Simon"

"Wattpad" (AKA The 1-Year Special)

103 5 59
By tallyhallmaniac

this isn't canon because all the dramatic (dramatic as in at the end of the book dramatic) stuff in the book hasn't happened yet and I don't wanna spoil it all. also, remember that time I published this accidentally? yeah. I was a dumbass. still a dumbass. anyway, this is for all the people who think making those stories about the tallies (getting shipped together) is okay or something. you all are weird. I'm not gonna say anything else since I'm a coward and don't do well in arguments, but please don't do that. I fucking beg of anyone not to. it's NOT okay and that's incredibly bad >:( 

TW: Obviously has mentions of weird fics that actually ship the tallies or do something near that NOT as a joke (not any specifically) so if you don't wanna read about that, then I advise you to not read this. See you next chapter.

~

   Joe sat on the couch with the rest of the tallies, talking about random things as usual. But he couldn't get his mind off something. When he had to stay in the hotel for a bit and had the encounter with Simon he heard him mumble something about Wattpad. He didn't remember what he fully said, but something about Wattpad. That left him with the question; what's Wattpad? He didn't know so he might as well ask his bandmates.

   "Guys," Joe said as he sat up from his original slumped position. "When we were still in the hotel Simon muttered something to me before leaving about Wattpad. What's a Wattpad?"

   "Hmmm...I don't know. We could search it up on Zubin's laptop." Rob replied as he stood up to go steal Zubin's laptop.

   "Do you still have to use my laptop for everything without even asking?" Zubin questioned.

   "Yes. But I can still get it because you won't do anything about it." 

   "I-What! I can...you're right." Zubin frowned as Rob went up the stairs to go get it. He indeed wasn't gonna do anything about it.

   Hm. Joe thought it was maybe something about books since he had possibly heard the mention of Wattpad before around book things. But why would Simon mention that to Joe about a book thing? Odd, but Simon was odd so that was the only thing that made sense.

   As soon as Rob came back downstairs with Zubin's laptop and opened it with the password Joe didn't hesitate to grab it from Rob. He snatched it from Rob's grasp and opened Google and started typing furiously. Wattpad wasn't a long word/phrase or anything, Joe was just really curious about what the fuck Wattpad was.

   The search results for what came up weren't really all that shocking to Joe. It was a book thing. He then went to the search bar again and looked up what Wattpad was known for. He assumed that maybe you could read books on there.

   "Oh. Wattpad's this website where people can write and read books. There are regular books and fanfiction. It's mostly known for fanfiction. Hmm...I wonder why Simon mentioned that to me." Joe said.

   "Me too, but fanfiction...? I wonder if there's any about us on there. I know there are some just around the internet but maybe there are some about us on there." Zubin propositioned. 

   "Oh! Probably could be, but let's look." Joe responded.

   Joe went to the Wattpad website, and was unfortunately stopped by a screen telling him that he needed to log in or make an account to continue. He whined. "Shit. I've got to make an account."

   "Well then make an account," Ross replied.

   So that's what he did. He made an account, the user was of course "wHalejoey". Joe just couldn't stop himself because why in the world would he use his real name? He thought that it would be embarrassing for other people to catch him looking up fanfiction about himself and the band. The user was an anagram of his name, but it wasn't like he was gonna use it ever again (HAH).

   When he searched for "Tally Hall" he was met with fanfiction about them! Everyone huddled around Joe and the computer to see what stories there were. The stories mostly looked interesting, but just by their titles. Some stories had over a thousand reads but Joe was shocked that many people would read fanfiction about them. There were also funny-looking stories which made them all laugh just from the covers and titles, but since Joe didn't look up fanfiction to read them. None of them were gonna read it either.

   So far, so good. Or that's what it seemed. There seemed to be many stories so Joe had to look through all the pages for more books. Everything was normal until they saw one single book. Not just any book, but a book with the title "tally x tally". Uh...what? This must have been a joke. None of the members thought of each other like that, so why in the hell would the fans assume that or write about that?

   They hoped it was a joke. Joe clicked on the book praying that it was just a joke, something that was maybe mocking the ones who possibly wrote stuff like that. But no. It wasn't. He was met with a semi-long and detailed story about one of the members falling in love with another member. Joe instantly turned his face away from the screen and covered his eyes - he couldn't believe what he just read.

   "Oh my...OH MY GOD!" Joe yelled out with an expression of disgust on his face. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

   Every tally was creeped out and was either about to cry or throw up. Neither of them could believe what they just saw. What they just imagined. For everyone's sake and health, Zubin closed out the tab and shut the laptop with tears running down his face. They all together were weirded out by one single story. They didn't know if there were any other stories. And if there were, they wouldn't wanna know.

   "I think from now on we should all be wary of fanfiction," Ross said then immediately running to the bathroom to go throw up.

   "I agree..." Andrew replied while holding his head with his hand in disappointment. "It was like looking at something straight out of hell."

   "Yeah." Everyone said.

   After that day, they swore to never visit Wattpad.com ever again. The other stories were funny but that one...no. Just no. The tallies all liked things of various art forms that the fans made but that fanfic they did not like. Not at all. But then Joe thought about Simon. Why would he mention that to him?

   Did Simon mean for them to discover fanfiction? Possibly, that specific fanfic?! No...it couldn't be. But maybe. Simon couldn't be that thoughtful with each action he does. Joe thought he didn't even mean for Joe to hear that. But again, he didn't whisper it to himself and it was almost like a very loud mutter.

   Joe slightly was still curious if there were other fanfics like that, so he opened up the laptop and searched it up again in a literal second and looked through more fanfiction. Mostly it went back to normal until he saw one with the title of "tally x reader". Nope. He didn't even want to check if it was a joke or not, so he just cringed intensely. It didn't even matter which tally it was. He was still disgusted. But he did make the choice himself to look it up.

   The tallies, mostly Joe, didn't wanna see fanfiction anymore. So Joe then threw Zubin's laptop out the window. Out the FUCKING window. Zubin's mouth opened with a gasp. His laptop was just thrown out the window! That was his!

   "WHAT?! Dude, why did you do that?? Was there another bad fanfic where you just HAD to throw my laptop out the window? AND BREAK THE WINDOW IN THE PROCESS?" Zubin shouted with anger.

   Joe didn't really realize his actions because of how shocked he was. But after Zubin asked him why he did such a thing he finally realized. His eyes went wide; he was possibly gonna get hit by Zubin because of how mad he was that Joe broke his laptop. He didn't really want that.

   "I'll buy you a new one and fix the window," Joe said. "Also yes. It...you don't wanna know."

   Zubin rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms. Joe breaking his laptop was the last thing he wanted to happen right now. He guessed discovering weird fanfiction just wasn't enough to ruin his day. Ross then came out of the bathroom, looking exhausted from throwing up.

   "Since I just vomited probably everything that I ate today I have the desire to eat something. Also, I want to eat something for comfort. Do you all want to get ice cream?" Ross asked, completely oblivious to what just happened.

   "Sure," Zubin huffed.

    Ross then noticed the broken window but didn't wanna question it. He just wanted to get ice cream. So, he then took the keys to the bumping SUV and drove the tallies in silence. As usual Rob hated it and wanted to cry (especially because of the fanfiction). But the tallies got to their usual ice cream shop that they would get ice cream from and Joe paid for everyone's ice cream, including Zubin's. He definitely had to shop for new laptops for him later.

   The tallies then ate their ice cream and eventually got their minds off of the fanfiction, and continued to talk. Zubin didn't really want to talk to Joe, so he was sort of quiet the whole time. A few days later Joe then surprised him with a new laptop. He forgave him with a hug. But the tallies never EVER went on Wattpad.com again. They didn't wanna see something like those two fanfics. Never again.

~

   It was now later in the day. About evening or a little later, but it was around 11:00 PM. Did you think we were gonna talk about the tallies and Wattpad...? I hope not, because we're gonna talk about Simon and Wattpad. YEAH. HIM. Possibly the worst combination ever. But anyways, Simon was scrolling through the "Tally Hall" tag on Wattpad on his computer looking for a new fic to read this week.

   Only for this week since he liked to read something over a long period of time and not just in a day or two. That was boring to him. But what did he like to read? It depended on how he was that week, but he mostly liked to read horrors involving the tallies. It was funny to him because then like, a day later he'd actually make them feel horrified. He laughed.

   Tonight, Simon was gonna read something. He didn't know exactly what but a fic was gonna come to him and he'd get to read it. Or what it seemed. Simon also wrote fanfiction and along with the feeling of reading he wanted to write! But what was he gonna write exactly? He didn't even know himself. Well; he had some ideas.

   One of those ideas was that the tallies were in an AU where the song "The Bidding" was actually true and they were all getting bid on. But he didn't have exactly an idea of what it would be. It's not like he was gonna write it, right...? He'd have something to do for at most a few weeks then. 

   Simon didn't have a lot of time on his hands (since he was stalking the tallies, of course) but this could be something he could do in his free time instead of evilly plotting against the tallies. A hobby or some sort. So, Simon got to work and typed out all his weird little ideas and hoped that it would turn into something good.

   His "weird little ideas" were pretty weird. Like, a bad weird where he shipped the tallies together for some odd reason. Shame. Shame on Simon. He didn't actually think of the tallies like that, but he just wrote down whatever came to mind and that was one of the things that came. Even though he apparently didn't think about them that way the idea of that came to his mind. Which was odd.

   When he was nearly finished with the chapter, it may have been only 7 minutes after which means that the chapter was rushed and bad. But Simon didn't care. He then proceeded to upload it to the cursed site of Wattpad.com. The fanfic was absolutely horrible :)

 ~1-year anniversary fin~

word count: 2349 words

   I don't have much to say here since I already said it in the thingy before this. but I do still have SOMETHING to say. I know I shouldn't be one to talk since the last chapter was that last chapter. an absolute horrible one. but anyways, uh...happy 1 year anniversary of me writing on wattpad and of tally house :)

(p.s., here are some photos of the tallies related [sort of] to celebrating things just because: 

and finally, my most favorite pics of ross. but seriously, thank you all. thank you all for an amazing year of this shit and happy 1 year. >3 (I KNOW I DON'T TYPE IT RIGHT)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 36.1K 93
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
198K 1K 192
Mature content
171K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad