Lost in the Ocean

By itsvnbae

"I-I saw y-your cups. I-I didn't know y-you were D-devereaux" ... More

A/N: Characters
Part 1: Coffee Shop
Part 2: Designer
Part 3: The Palace
Part 5: Home
Part 6: Home pt.2
Part 7: Kitchen
Part 8: Happy Birthday
Part 9: The Rain
Part 10: Nightmare
Part 11: Indoor Pool
Part 12: Peer Pressure
Part 13: Bubble Bath
Part 14: Classroom
Part 15: Library
Part 16: Hometown
Part 17:Fabric, Tv and Baby Pink
Part 18: Ocean
News🍋🍋
Part 19: Breakfast
Part 20: Snow Outside
Part 21: Old and Machine
Part 22: Airport
Part 23: Xerxes
Part 24: Epilogue
Intro: Hidden

Part 4: Hospital

7.8K 183 3
By itsvnbae

Hades

"Come back here right now! ....!"

I heard vividly her boss called her.

How dare she left. I know that my kitten had claws but I cannot believe she decided to left the meeting when we told her we will be meeting her at the meeting room.

"I'm so sorry Mr.Devereaux, I cannot believe she left too, I was asking her why would she leave when she told me that you have invited her" her boss come back and explained

I don't care what her reason is but I need my kitten to be here. I want her here and although I'm excited to punish her later.

After a while she finally reach and i was so excited to meet my kitten as i just received the notification from one of the guard.

When she walked in, I was about to say something before I noticed my kitten look so pale, her white skin looked a lot pale then earlier I could even notice her blue vein on her wrist, her lips look blue.

Something isn't right.

"Li.. Sophia, are you okay?" Atlas asked with a worried look on his face.

"Yes, I just caught a bit of rain and my skin couldn't really take it" she explained and smiled.

I immediately turned off the AC, I do not want her to catch a cold. I wanted to change her clothes put her on a warm bath but I know her boss and everyone is here, not that I care but like Atlas said, we needed her trust.

It pain me to see her like this.

"Very well, lets begin." I said.

The meeting has lasted for 25 minutes, I've caught a glimpse on my kitten every now and then, just to see if she's alright.

She excused herself in the middle to use a bathroom and it's been almost 15 minutes that she has not returned, I figured girls will take sometime in the bathroom. I notice one of her colleagues went out to check, she did not come back as well for about five minutes, and when she came back, she looks different, her colleagues started to get another colleagues of her which is the guy, and he immediately get up and rushed out the door.

" is something wrong?" I decided to ask, I'm worried about my kitten because she haven't yet to return to the meeting room.

" Yes , there was another emergency project that came up suddenly. I apologize on behalf of them I will make sure that they will come back now." her boss responded

I could notice the worried face in my brothers too. We would not continue the meeting without her.

" I'm sorry, they have to rush out to another meeting because there is really emergency with another project. I can assure you that I will manage to continue the presentations."

"No.." I responded before Evan cut me.

" continue, I do not want any delay on this project, nor any problem on this project."

I understand what Evan meant, we wanted this project to be done as soon as possible because we want to move in to this house with her. It is so hard for me to control it because I wanted her so badly, but I know that I have to understand it is her job as well and as much as I hate to say this, but yes, we do need her trust.

Third POV

Sophia rent to the bathroom because she could start up to smell blood on her nose. Sophia got nose bleed very often especially when she have a cold. She could not feel part of her fingers due to cold, and she has been on the train with a very cold air, and she basically drying her self off in an AC.

The moment she reach the palace, she felt extremely dizzy, but she know that if she could not make it back, she might lose her job. She's trying her best to make it back to the meeting room and following the meeting.

In the bathroom, she tried to stop her nosebleed but she couldn't instead, her head get extremely hurt. She texted her colleague Audrey, to let her know that she got a nosebleed and she's asking if she had some medicine to help with her headache.

While waiting, her vision started to get blurry before she passed out with her nose, still bleeding. When Audrey reach the bathroom she noticed that Sophie has laid flat on the floor, noticing that her junior has passed out. She quickly go back to the meeting room and call Sean to help to carry her to the car as she noticed that her nose is still bleeding.

They both rush her to hospital, on the way Audrey ask what happened because Sean was in the morning with her and Sean was meeting her before she left so Sean explain to her everything Sean also noticed that Sophia might caught the rain as when she left the palace. It was heavily rain, and he knows that she did not drive, because she did not have a car here, and he also noticed that she did not carry an umbrella because she actually left it in his car. she must've caught the rain and straight to the train because due to the rain the traffic must've been really bad and Sean knows that Sophia would do anything to not lose the job especially after she got threaten.

After dropping her in the hospital and get checked out, the doctor has decided it's best for her to stay in the hospital for the night because of the super high fever that she got, and the potential of her getting another nosebleed or passing out.

Audrey has to go back to the palace, because she still left some of her stuff there and after she managed to collect her staff, she met the trio on her way out. She apologize on behalf of her, Sean and Sophia because they left in the middle of the meeting. She's making sure that it will never happen again.

Atlas being having more patients here, answered "it's okay, but do make sure that it will never happen again as your boss told us that there is some emergency"

"Yes, again I'm so sorry but I need it to rush her to the hospital."

They froze.

"Hospital?" Hades replied.

"Yes, Sophia our intern she passed out in the bathroom just now she caught the rained quite badly and I think her buddy couldn't cope with it" she explained.

Hades

I knew it!

She's not okay because she don't look okay. I should've took her out that time and checked ok her. This will never happen again.

"What hospital?" Evan asked

She explained and told us that she is okay but no, is not. My kitten is in hospital right now, we rush to the hospital and once we got there my kitten were a sleep.

She looks pale, Atlas and Evan were talking to the doctor and I sat next to her on the chair holding her hand.

After a few minutes she started to move and woke up.

"Kitten, I'm worried" I hold her hand.

"H-hades? What are you doing here?" She asked looked confused

"I should be asking you the same thing kitten. Why are you not telling us that you are not feeling well?" I ask sternly.

She should've told us directly that she is not feeling well. She shouldn't even be on the rain to begin with, she should've stayed with us when we told her so.

"I-i don't want to lose my i-internship"

What?

"Little one, we're so worried" Atlas came in and kissed her on top of her head. We all are, but i want to know what she's talking about, was she force to leave?

"Kitten, what are you talking about? Did someone say anything to you?"

Both of them give me a look.

"No"

"Sophia, tell us n.."

"Is okay little one, you can tell us later" Atlas cut me off.

I can't stand this! I want to know what's going on, Atlas being such a pushover on her, I don't care she on gaining her trust right now, what I care is how the fuck does this happen to her.

I couldn't bare it so I left, she don't talk fine, I'll find out on my own.

"Hades stop."

"Don't fucking tell me you're okay with her laying on that damn bed! I don't fucking care about gaining her trust, if she didn't talk I'll find it on my own!" I honestly do not care if him nor Atlas being such a pushover for her especially Atlas, but I can't stand this kind of things.

"I know, I checked the surveillance, she's threaten by her boss, she's the one who asked her to leave. Sam followed her, she did caught a rain and she took the train to the city and sam heard she received another called telling her to return and whatever her colleagues say happen afterwards."

Her boss. That bitch, I'm gonna kill her off myself, no one touch nor speak that way to my kitten, she's gonna regret to even breath.

"She's in the palace, have fun and do it slowly so she knows how much my little love have gone through"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

973K 15.9K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
754K 16.4K 128
(short chapters) He was like the Devil but his beauty on the outside made me weak. His whole being made me weak and I have no idea why. I hate him so...
907K 21.5K 57
⚠️ MATURE STORY⚠️ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...
461K 9.6K 14
ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜰᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ------------------------------------------ "What the hell did I just tell you? Let me go" "No" He looked at me for some time...