Lost in the Ocean

Por itsvnbae

"I-I saw y-your cups. I-I didn't know y-you were D-devereaux" ... Mais

A/N: Characters
Part 1: Coffee Shop
Part 2: Designer
Part 4: Hospital
Part 5: Home
Part 6: Home pt.2
Part 7: Kitchen
Part 8: Happy Birthday
Part 9: The Rain
Part 10: Nightmare
Part 11: Indoor Pool
Part 12: Peer Pressure
Part 13: Bubble Bath
Part 14: Classroom
Part 15: Library
Part 16: Hometown
Part 17:Fabric, Tv and Baby Pink
Part 18: Ocean
News🍋🍋
Part 19: Breakfast
Part 20: Snow Outside
Part 21: Old and Machine
Part 22: Airport
Part 23: Xerxes
Part 24: Epilogue
Intro: Hidden

Part 3: The Palace

9.2K 193 21
Por itsvnbae

Evander

"okay"

I know my little love will come with us, it was a good opportunity for her and obviously for us to be with her. I want her around all the time, I want to know everything about her, what she like what her hobbies, everything about her.

She's so beautiful, her body is perfect, the curve is in the right place she's perfect for me, for us. Walking around in that short skirt, i love it, it shows her round ass that beg me to grab, tho I won't like some horny guys look even on her direction. I was kinda hoping she would lie just now, I wouldn't mind spank that pretty ass of her.

On the way back to the palace, i found out more about how much she actually love her job, I could tell how much work she has done. She's so young, and she's smart, she shows the independence side of her. I know that she's able to take care of herself but knowing that she can do it by herself i want too. I want to took care of her.

"So little one, what makes you move to the city?" Atlas asked, he's been the one who crate most of the conversation, for me, i'd just like to observe my little love, I love that she's started to get comfortable with us.

"My mom just recently passed, so i told my stepdad that maybe it's better for me to get a new environment and better opportunities too."

"I'm sorry little one, I didn't mean too, I didn't know it was recent". He's right, we didn't know it was recently, it was just stated her mom passed.

I felt so sorry for my little love, it must been hard for her.

"That's okay, my mama was tired from the sickness at least now she don't feel hurt anymore".

We got closer to her, i was holding her hand on her left side while hades was holding on another side, tightly.

"Do you missed your mom?" Atlas asked.

She nodded.

I could see tears start forming, she must've been missed her mom a lot.

Her tears started to drop.

"Oh little one, i'm so sorry" Atlas grabbed her and hugged her, I try to rubbed her back she needed the comfort, my baby has been through a lot. Her dad left her and her mom for a long time before her mom found her now stepdad there's only the two of them for 18 years.

My little love start hiccuping, shit this break my heart, I never wanted to see her cry.

We're already reach our house now but we decided to stay inside the car for a while, it's better for my baby to calm down. She hide her face on Atlas neck, of course i wish i'm Atlas now but seeing my baby is more important right now.

I could hear a bottle water opening, as Hades trying to gave it to my little love

"Kitten, please drink some water okay, or your throat will hurt" I've never seen Hades being so gentle with someone, I'm surprised with how my brothers and I behave around her, the comfort she gave us by just being around us it felt right.

Of course my brothers and I fuck different girls a lot of time, but not once we felt this feeling with someone, not once until her.

With shaky hands she tried grab the bottle and drink it, but Hades are still holding the bottle knowing she might drop it anytime soon.

After about 10 mins since we reached, she finally calmer.

"Let me see your face little love" I said.

Her beautiful eyes now is so red and dull. I felt horrible, the tears stain on her cheeks. I'm so sorry for my baby, she really has been through a lot.

I grab a wet tissue, and put it under her eyes, she's so comfortable right now, she's definitely tired.

Third POV

The trio could see the tiredness on her eyes. None of them expecting this, Atlas has no idea that her mom only passed recently, none of them did. Of course if they know they wouldn't have bring this up.

The trio look at each other deciding maybe they should just let her sleep, and she did. She's tired and get so comfortable on Atlas lap with Hades rubbing her back and Evander holding her hand.

"She's asleep" Evander said.

"We can just postpone the meeting so we can just stay with her" Atlas responded

"I think we should still do it. I like this new house location and i think kitten will love it there too. The faster renovation start the faster we finish and we can move there and bring her." Hades replied. The trio didn't care what she will say, they just want her.

"What if she say no to us?"

Evander growl "i will chain her to the bed, she's not going to say no and she is not leaving us"

"Agreed. She dare to run, I will drag her right back I will lock her inside our dungeon." Hades added

To say their response insane will be an understatement as they are able to do so, and they will.

Sinister laugh from Atlas "Knowing little one is a bit bratty, i will shot anyone who dare to help her"

The brothers willing to do anything for her to be with them even if that's mean to kill anyone not that gets in the way.

Evander open the door and Sophia shifted in her sleep and started to get up. One thing about her, Sophia is a light sleeper, she also sometimes will constantly have nightmares that cause her to wake up several time through the night.

"Do you want to sleep more little one?" Atlas while still holding her on his lap.

She stay silent for a few seconds before realizing what she do. Her face turn bright red she didn't realize she was sitting on Atlas lap hugging him like a koala, Shopia will usually go to her sub space when she woke up. She start to struggle to get out of his way but Atlas hold are tighten.

"Little one calm down yeah". She knows she can get up but she also knows that what she did was wrong. Her mom used to tell her be careful of strangers when she was a kid, realizing how she's now asleep on a stranger lap that she just had met.

"I-i'm really sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I'm s-so..."

Hades quickly cut it, "Kitten, you rumbling now, calm down yeahh"

She nodded.

Evander standing outside the door watching with his amusement, he look at her adoringly, he admire her so much.

"Little one, we can always postpone the meeting if you like, you can go home to rest." Atlas added. Atlas hate to see her leave but at the same time he needed her trust to got her, he knows he needed to play the right card to get her.

"N-no is okay, i want to do it now" she replied and Atlas slowly putting her on the side before she got out with Evander help.

Walking inside the palace, she's amaze with the interior and everything else, she wonder how much money would they have that they could afford this much. She looks around the living room with the space that is as big as her current living apartments.

"Do you like the house little one?"

She nodded slowly, completely honest she was overwhelmed with everything she's nervous and thinking back why would the trio renovate this palace when everything is just perfect.

"It's so big, and so the interior is extremely nice and well done"

She started to play with the hem of her skirt

"You want to ask something kitten?" Hades asked, knowing his kitten behaving since earlier, she would start playing with her clothes if she get nervous or uncomfortable.

"Erm, why would you wanna renovate this place? It's already look amazing"

"Is not this palace that we want to renovate love, is this place". Evander take an album photo of their house that is located at the beach.

Sophia amaze with the place, she asked where the location is they just told her is outside the city and need to take an airplane to get there. She love the beach, when she was a kid her mom and her living around the sea site, she would go to the beach every now and then and it reminded her a lot of her mom.

After a while the trio bring her to the meeting room to meet the rest, but beforehand she uses the bathroom and the trio told her they will be waiting her in the meeting room

Just before she enter the bathroom, it was Sean coming out "Wait, Sean? What are you doing here?"

"Sophie? Shouldn't you be in the office? I thought i send you back?"

"Wait is this the clients that you meant?" She confused

"Yes. Soph they are dangerous, I don't know how you get here but trust me you should not be here" Sean is her senior, he look after her despite the cold shoulder that he often give her, Sean have a sister that live in the other part of the world and when he see Sophia it remind him a lot of his sister.

"B-but I met them just now in coffee shop when i was doing my work, they found out that I'm a designer so they invited me to join the meeting"

He's not sure about this. Sean knows more about the deal with the trio, he and the rest of the senior team is on the edge they have been threatened by the trio, the trio wont only sue them but will actually kill them if they messed up the project.

He didn't not want her to be part of it, it's for her own safety.

"Sophia! What are you doing here!?" It was her boss, Esther. She despised intern she never like nor agreed that intern or junior designer to meet the client.

"The clients has ask her to join the meeting" Sean explained.

"Nonsense, why would the clients even know you or ask an intern to join the meeting! Don't be ridiculous Sophia!" She deadpanned.

"Watch your tone Esther!" Sean defended

Sophia didn't say a single word, she think that whatever Esther has said is make sense why would she, herself be here.

"Go back to office! If no one see you around the office by 11 you can say goodbye to your internship" she said sternly before leaving.

She checked the time it's already 10.35 she only had 25 mins to go back when the drive took about half an hour. There's a nearby station that could cut the time by 10 mins she immediately run and called an uber to bring her to the station, luckily there's quite a few uber around and one was just nearby. Once she's near the station the traffic started to get bad due to heavy rain, but she needed the job she cannot lose the internship and so she ran on the rain to reach the station. She was soak in rain, luckily she made the time.

The air on the train was cold, she's freezing she have to stay in the cold for 15 minutes until it reaches the office. She forgot her umbrella as the weather has been sunny the whole week, it wasn't raining season either.

Once she almost reached her station she received a called from Esther. She is ready to beg her, she's close to the office and she still has 10 minutes to spare before 11. She picked up the phone on the first ring.

"Esther, I'm rea..."

She cut her off. Before hang up the phone

"Come back here right now! You better get here fast before I kick you out!"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

899K 24.5K 80
She's nearing being out on the streets and desperate for a job. They own a bar. Need I say more? Note: This is a reverse harem romance, meaning the f...
42.4K 1.2K 33
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬." 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭�...
2.1M 65.1K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
25.9K 616 23
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝; 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫�...