Heal Me

By maNanstories_

As the right hand man and brother of the Capo of the most dangerous mafia gang, Manik Malhotra lacks feeling... More

Charaters introduction
Chapter one: Manik
Chapter Two: Nandini
Chapter Three: Manik
Chapter Four: Nandini
Chapter Five: Nandini/Manik
Chapter Six: Nandini
Chapter Seven: Manik
Chapter Eight: Nandini
Chapter Nine: Manik
Chapter Ten: Nandini
Chapter Eleven: Nandini
Chapter Tweleve: Manik
Chapter Thirteen: Nandini
Chapter Fourteen: Nandini
Chapter Fifteen: Nandini/Manik
Chapter Sixteen: Manik
Chapter Seventeen: Manik/ Nandini
Chapter Eighteen: Nandini
Chapter Nineteen: Nandini
Chapter Twenty: Manik
Chapter Twenty One: Nandini
Chapter Twenty Two: Nandini
Chapter Twenty Three: Manik
Chapter Twenty Four: Nandini
Chapter Twenty Five: Manik/Nandini
Chapter Twenty Six: Manik
Chapter Twenty Eight: Nandini/Manik
Chapter Twenty Nine: Nandini/Manik
Chapter Thirty: Nandini
Chapter Thirty One: Manik
Chapter Thirty Two: Nandini
Chapter Thirty Three: Nandini
Chapter Thirty Four: Nandini/Manik
Chapter Thirty Five: Nandini
Chapter Thirty Six: Manik/Nandini
Chapter Thirty Seven: Nandini/Manik
Chapter Thirty Eight: Nandini
Chapter Thirty Nine: Manik
Chapter Fourty: Manik
Chapter Fourty One: Manik/Nandini
Chapter Fourty Two: Nandini
Chapter Fourty Three: Nandini/Manik
Chapter Fourty Four: Nandini
Chapter Fourty Five: Nandini
Chapter Fourty Six: Manik/Nandini

Chapter Twenty Seven: Nandini

2.8K 307 54
By maNanstories_

The boys came home late that night, including aarav which usually never happens but since aarav was with his brothers there was nothing to worry about.

Kiara helps me with the dinner as well, she had been with me the whole day which was good. Nyra also came home today to see me after she heard about the incident, she couldn't stay for long but we did have lunch together.

Kiara and Ahaan both left early after having dinner with us as she wasnt feeling well.

The boys were discussing something important so I went outside in the garden area as it was a nice weather, I sat with my book finishing my study revision because I missed the last two days.

As I was studying I heard multiple footsteps approaching me, I looked back and the four of them came and sat with me.

Manik sits next to me and holds my hand pulling me closer to him and then wrapping his arm around my shoulder sort of leaning on me.

"What are you doing here alone?" He asks me

"Just catching up on my work" I tell him "I missed the last two days"

Manik gives me a smile.

"We need to talk to you Nandini" Cabir speaks up, I look at him.

I sit up straight sort of and shutting my book wondering what he needs to talk about.

"Sure" I clear my throat

"Well today we questioned those guys who were involved in the robbery, and we found out they were involved with our mother because those were the same guys who sold aarav drugs—it was her plan but someone else was also helping her and them in this" Cabir tells me.

Their mother? She planned all this, I don't know why it wasn't even hard to believe because of what she did to them when they were younger. But she wants aarav then why is she hiring guys to sell drugs to him? She's basically ruin his life and with the robbery I wonder why did she try to do that.

"Who was helping her?" I ask him and I don't know why I almost knew the answer too.

"Your uncle" he answers me. "Apparently he wants to target you Nandini, and by target I mean he wants to kill you"

I was taken back by that, why did my uncle want to kill me? I mean I know that he doesn't like me but I never had anything against him. Yes he didn't help me with whatever happened in the past but I never had hatred for him and knowing he wants to kill me really surprised me.

"But don't worry Nandini I won't let him or anyone even come near you, they will die before that" Manik speaks from beside me holding my hand squeezing it and snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I didn't know he hated me this much" I look down sadly.

"He's a fucking asshole, he's holding you accountable for everything he lost but it's only him that's at fault" Manik says, his tone was low but dangerous.

"We won't let anything happen to you Nandini don't worry, we just had to tell you because it is related to your safety" Dhruv was sitting on the other side of me as he speaks.

"And this is an order Nandini that you won't leave the house without at least one of us four, I don't care how important it is. And I'm telling you this as your capo, it won't be nice for you if you don't follow my order got it?" he says it loud and clear for me to understand

By one of us four he actually meant himself, manik, Dhruv and Ahaan obviously aarav was a little young to be trying to safeguard me and I don't have a doubt that he won't do a good job but still.

"Yes" I nod

Cabir relaxed after that and we all talked about random things and Dhruv would add comments here and there to get Cabir pissed, sometimes I feel he does that on purpose but it's funny at times.

We headed to our room, manik came out of the bathroom wearing his trackies after I had changed. He came and sat on the bed beside me. I was sitting catching up with my notes, as I didn't get to do it in the garden earlier.

But i looked at my book not paying attention, I kept thinking how much hate my uncle must have for me that he has teamed with Manik's mother to get me killed, and not only that he has made an attempt too and I did almost die. I thought at least after what manik did with vijay uncle he would realise that he did wrong with me but I guess w$-5z

"Nandini" i snapped out of my thoughts as I hard Manik's loud voice.

I looked at him "h-huh?"

"I called you 3 times you seem lost, what's wrong baby?" He shifts closer to me, I close my book looking at him. He pulls me closer and puts his hand around my shoulder, with his free hand he held my hand.

"I can't stop thinking about all this, my uncle and your mother I mean how? When did they even decide to join hands—and your mother I can't believe she would pay guys to sell drugs to aarav. What if something happened to him? It's so disgusting he is so young and that is her tactics to get aarav by harming him" I get frustrated, I bet Manik's never seen him like this. "And my uncle I can't believe my uncle is planning all this, I thought he would've realised his mistake by now but he has so much hatred for me that he planned to kill me"

"My mother is disgusting, if she can try to kill her sons when they were young she can do anything. Nothing about her even surprises me anymore, she's evil but we know how to handle her" he rubs his thumb over the back of my hand.

"And about your uncle I told you, he's a piece of shit. People like him deserve the worst and I'll make sure he gets it" he continues.

"I know, all this is just overwhelming that's it" I tell him.

"You don't have to worry about any of this, no one can hurt you—they'll have to go through me first and no one has won against me" he says confidentially assuring me.

"Really?" I raise my eyebrows at him smiling sheepishly

"Yes really" he mocks me "everyone is scared of me"

"I'm not" I shrug my shoulders.

"You're a different case, you won't ever face my anger" he looks at me

"What do you mean?"

"Get angry at you and get punched again? No thanks"

I laugh "I didn't know my punch left you traumatised"

"It did, it still hurts" he points at his cheek "Do you think you can give a kiss there?"

I break in to a smile as my hand goes to the opposite cheek pulling his face closer, I place a kiss on his cheeks as I felt his beard hair brush on my lips. Manik always kept a light beard and it made him look so handsome although I never admitted to him.

"Wrong cheek baby" he smiles flirtatiously as he points his other cheek.

"You know I was going to kiss the other one anyway, I have to even it out, you didn't need to find an excuse" I chuckle.

"Oh right, I forgot about that. Here you go then" he forwards his other cheek, and I give him a kiss.

"By the way I'm free after the day after tomorrow , do you want to come hiking with me?" He asks

"You like to hike?"

"Yes, it's my favourite thing to do when I'm free. I haven't been free lately but the day after tomorrow I am" he tells me

"That's amazing, of course I'd like to join you. But I'm not as fit as you so you'll have to be patient with Me" I tell him.

Hiking can be physically consuming, I know I don't have much stamina.

"Don't worry baby, I got you"

———

In the morning kiara and Ahaan joined us for breakfast. Kiara looked pale as she was still feeling sick from yesterday, although her energy was the same.

"How are you doing Kiara?" I ask her, sitting next to her.

"I'm fine, I don't know why all of the sudden I got sick. I didn't even eat anything wrong" she tells me

"Did you go doctors?" I ask her

"No, but I'm going today with Ahaan" she replies.

"Good, let me know how it goes" I give her a smile.

Manik comes and sits on the other side of me handing the plate full of food, I mouth 'thank you' to him with a smile. Tomorrow we were going on the hiking thing manik talked about yesterday, excited would be an understatement. I have hardly went out with manik apart from grocery shopping or dinners here and there but not many since he is mostly occupied in his work.

"Dhruv can you please pass me the juice?" I call out to Dhruv as the one of the spare juice bottles was with him.

But he didn't pay attention, Dhruv and aarav were busy watching their racing and when that is on it's like they go deaf and only pay attention to that.

"Dhruv you idiot, Nandini's asking something" manik was sitting near him so he hits Dhruv on the head to get his attention.

"Manik don't hit" I tell manik off.

"Ouuuu what?" He looks at manik with an irritated look

"Pass Nandini the juice" manik repeats my words, Dhruv passes the bottle to Manik who then gives it to me as Dhruv goes back to watching his game.

"Manik and Ahaan do you guys need me for the meeting today?" Cabir asks grabbing everyone's attention well except Dhruv and aaravs of course.

"Well it would be nice to have you there" Ahaan answers him.

"Do you have somewhere else to be?" Manik asks him.

"Yeah, kind of have to be somewhere important" Cabir clears his throat

"Where?" Ahaan questions him

All four of us were eyeing him patiently waiting for him to say something.

"Am i the capo or you guys? What is with the interrogation" Cabir glares at us.

"Just asking casually Cabir" Ahaan shrugs his shoulder.

"I am going on a date"

And it only took that.

Ahaan spit his juice out on his white shirt.

manik almost choked on their food.

Aarav and Dhruv who was concentrating on the racing immediately turned his head back turning off the game in a split second.

Me and kiara looked at him with our eyes wide open and mouth hung open.

"Hold up is it just me or did anyone else hear Cabir say he's going on a date?"

After a whole minute of silence Dhruv breaks it.

"Nope I heard the same" manik replies

"Same"

"Me too"

Everyone replies as Cabir rolls his eyes "what the fuck is so surprising about that?"

"Cabir it's you... I mean you cabir Malhotra going on a date, it's like trying to teach a fish to play piano" Dhruv compares the both.

We all look at Dhruv weirdly

"As in both are impossible" Dhruv explains what he meant. "God why do I always have to explain my jokes"

Manik shakes his head at him and then focuses back on Cabir.

"As stupid as Dhruv sounds he's right, you and going on a date is kind of impossible"

"Who is that girl? What's her name?" Kiara asks

"Why do you want to know" Cabir was furious now.

"So I can warn her , I think she's probably blind like I don't think so she knows who she's going on a date with" kiara says

"Handle your wife Ahaan" Cabir glares at Ahaan and kiara both.

"Well isn't she right? Dude you probably invented the word anti love. I agree with manik and kiara" Ahaan shrugs his shoulders.

"Exactly cabir, im sorry but if you had told me you'd never get angry again i would've believed that over this" aarav adds in.

"You guys are so fucking stupid. But Nandini do you also think the same?" Cabir looks at me as well as others, and that made me anxious.

"I-I mean, it is hard to believe Cabir." I tell him. "But if you are really going on a date, I'm happy for you. Everyone deserves to have someone in their life right? And who knows maybe you'll actually fall—"

"Okay I'll have to stop you there Nandini, I'm not going to fucking fall in love with her. It's just a date." he says.

I don't know why but Cabir going on just a date was pretty hard to believe and I'm sure others agreed.

"Okay if you say so" I shrug my shoulders.

"So when is your date Cabir?" Manik asks Cabir.

"Around 1"

"No but seriously what's her name? Are we ever going to meet her?" Kiara asks

"Not a fucking chance" Cabir stands up "I can't risk you calling her up and telling her the nice things you always have to say about me"

"Damn do you really like this girl?" Ahaan asks him.

"Good chat" Cabir stands up and leaves from there.

We all look at each other still as shocked.

"I feel like I've seen everything in life now" Dhruv says still being shocked.

"Never thought I'd see this day" manik adds

After some time, Ahaan leaves with kiara as they had the appointment. Manik told him he would handle it by himself as Ahaan had to be with kiara. Aarav goes to his room, although he is now allowed to go out of the house but still Cabir has restricted some things.

Manik kissed me goodbye as he left for his meeting too.

———

I made my way to the kitchen to find a snack to eat as Dhruv comes in there.

"Hey Nandini get ready" he pulls my hand and drags me out of the kitchen.

"Woah Dhruv stop—get ready? where are we going?" I ask him as I stop him.

"Just get ready I'll tell you on the way, and make sure to get glasses and a scarf go!" He seemed like he was in a hurry.

"But where are we—"

"Just go Nandini!" He cuts me off, I nod and rush up to my room changing my clothes quickly and grabbing my glasses and scarf like Dhruv had told me about.

I meet him downstairs and he was dressed up in all black with glasses and he had brought a hoodie. Without saying anything he grabs me outside to his car, as Cabir mentioned I wasn't allowed to go out with one of them four and I have Dhruv with me so I was allowed here.

We sat in dhruv's car as he drove off.

"Can you at least tell me now where are we going? I'm freaking out Dhruv" I tell him.

"We are going to spy on cabirs date" he says with excitement but I was shocked.

"What?!" I shout despite being in the car "we can't do that! That's not right and plus We will get in trouble, Cabir will kill us"

"Don't be scared Nandini, he won't know we are there that's why I told you to bring glasses and a scarf" Dhruv stops at the red light and then turns to look at me "this is probably the only chance we will get to see Cabir on a date, like it's totally a one in lifetime opportunity"

"Uh I don't still don't know about it, I feel like we are invading his privacy" I press my lips together.

"Oh come on Nandini, don't you want to see his historic moment too? Don't worry we won't get in trouble" he assured me.

I mean it can't be that bad right, and plus if Dhruv is saying we won't get caught then maybe it's true. Plus my glasses are a bit too big he definitely won't see my face so that will be a good thing. And honestly I won't lie I wanted to see Cabir on the date too.

"Okay then" I smile approving "but how did you find out where he was going?"

"I have my sources" he smirks, I shake my head smiling. As much as I was opposing this I feel this might be fun.

We arrive at the cafe, it was almost a restaurant thought, that Dhruv found out Cabir was coming at, I put my glasses and scarf on and check my self in my phone camera just ro make sure no one could tell this was me. Dhruv also put on his hoodie and glasses as we walked in.

We looked around to find Cabir and that girl, and we did. They were sitting by the window but we could only see Cabir and not the girl as she was had her back facing to us.

The restaurant seemed full as the manager approached us.

"Sorry but the tables are full and the wait time is approximately an 30 to 45 minutes" he informs us.

Dhruv moves closer to me "see it's working, he doesn't know I'm Dhruv otherwise he wouldn't refused me" he whispers to me

Dhruv put down his hoodie and took off his glasses for a split second "I need a table" he said firmly "and precisely that one over there" he points to the table which was facing towards Cabir and his date but it was also far away.

"I'm sorry sir, I had no idea it was you. I will get it done right away" he goes to clear out that table and surprisingly he does in less than 5 minutes, I wonder how they do it honestly.

The manager leads us to the table, I kept hiding my face because I don't know about Dhruv but I was scared and if we get caught this will be the end of us.

We sit down next to each other both facing cabirs way, "Nandini stop trying to cover your face you will make it obvious"

"Okay I'm sorry, I'm panicking" I tell him.

"Calm down, let's order food so it doesn't look like we are doing nothing here" he replies.

I nod "okay sounds like a good plan"

"Wow I can't believe I'm alive to witness this historic moment, I'm going to remember this date and I'll probably celebrate it every year like birthdays" Dhruv says, I look at him weirdly.

"Don't be dramatic, it's just a date you're acting like this was never going to happen"

"It wasn't Nandini you and I both know Cabir is. Why do you think I'm here myself to watch all this?" He says

I nod "point"

We look at Cabir and his date, and I could finally see her. She was really pretty, and she looked sweet too and Cabir too seemed to be enjoying the date which was a shocker honestly. Although Cabir hardly smiled but he seemed interested in whatever he said.

"What would you like to have today sir?" The waiter approaches us and he stands in the way of us watching Cabir and his date.

Dhruv kept tilting his head to get a better view but I stopped him "and you think that won't make it obvious?" I point out

"True, okay I'll order so he can move out of our way" Dhruv says "can I just get whatever extra cheese pizza you have and any drink that you can bring quickly"

"Uhm okay sure" the waiter looked confused but he wrote it down anyways

"And can I please have the risotto and a Diet Coke please" I tell the waiter politely.

"Sure ma'am" he says and leaves from there

"I wonder what they are talking about" I say looking at them.

"I don't know about her but all Cabir knows is guns and business. If he talks about either she will run away so actually even I'm curious" Dhruv says, we probably looked like weird people wearing a scarf and glasses inside this restaurant but this was the only way.

I chuckle at his comment.

As we were spying on them my phone starts beeping on the table, I look at it and it was a message from manik.

Manik- hey baby, what you upto?

Me- just having lunch with Dhruv, how did your meeting go?

I focus back but I get a message back from manik straight away.

Manik- it was good, are you having lunch with him at home?

Me- at a restaurant, but don't worry we are safe.

I type as I know that will definitely come across his mind.

Manik- okay but have Dhruv by your side at all times, I have some work to do I'll see you in the evening.

Me- okay!

"Did manik suspect anything?" Dhruv asks as I put my phone away.

"Nope, we are safe" I give him the thumbs up.

Our food soon arrived, I don't know if today was the day that I could question my morals but spying on my Cabir and his date wasn't so bad. I mean I was happy to see Cabir finally probably find someone in his life, I remember him telling me that will never happen but look at where we are.

The waiter goes to their table handing them their bill and he says a few words which changes cabirs facial expression. My heart stops as his face immediately turns our way.

"Fuck. Do you think he saw us?" Dhruv asks as we both turn our faces around.

"I don't know but if he did we are so dead! Should I call manik? Do you think he can reach here in time? What should we do? Okay wait how about we just run and then hide forever. Dhruv I knew I should've stopped you. This was not a good idea" I start to panic.

"Shhh Nandini, if he didn't know I guess from your loud babbling he will definitely know now" Dhruv tells me.

We look up from our side eye and Cabir and his date were heading towards us and yup we are caught. They stand in front of us, and Cabir by his expressions looked pretty angry.

"How nice seeing you both here" he says grabbing our attention.

We both stand up looking at him "oh hey Cabir! What are you doing here—uh don't tell me you came here for lunch as well? What a coincidence" Dhruv tries to cover up

"Yeah what a great coincidence" he raises his eyebrows. "You have about 200 plus restaurants in  city but you guys happened to come here for lunch"

"Small world" Dhruv says smiling awkwardly.

Cabir looks at me "I'm sure this was dhruv's idea right? To bring you for lunch here" he adds, I'm pretty sure he didn't want to say in front of us date that we were spying on him.

"No it was both of ours idea" I tell him.

"Yeah right" he rolls his eyes and looks at his date "anyways this is nandini, my brother Manik's wife....and this is my brother dhruv" Cabir introduces us.

"And this is navya" he tells us her name, I look at her giving a smile.

"Hi, so nice to meet you" I put out my hand as she shakes on it.

"Lovely to meet you too" she says politely. She was indeed really nice and polite, and definitely beautiful as well.

"You seem really nice. How did you and my brother even meet?" Dhruv asks her.

Navya chuckles "well we started off on a bad note actually, I work at a restaurant and Cabir came there with his business partners, he was being rude to one of my friend that worked with me so I gave him a piece of my mind—and I made him apologise to my friend and then he came and said he admired my confidence and here we are."

I looked at Cabir after hearing his story and he seemed like he didn't like that all.

I couldn't help but smile at that, I'm pretty sure if she worked here she knew about Cabir and the fact that she went and told him off for being rude, I was shocked as well as proud of her I mean she was really brave to do that.

"Woah! You made Cabir apologise?! I'm already liking you navya" Dhruv says with a big smile on his face "why don't you come have dinner with us some day? All of us"

Cabir glares at him.

"Yeah actually that would be nice" I say and I wanted to get to know her more as well, she seemed really nice and funny actually.

"I don't thi—"

"That would be nice actually, I don't have many friends around here so it would be lovely to get to know all of you guys. Plus Cabir has already asked me out on another date, so might as well know his family too" she says showing excitement as she cuts Cabir off.

He has also asked her on another date? Wow this is going so well. I don't think I've ever been so excited on two people going on a date then I am here.

"Great!" I give her a smile.

"I've paid your bill as well, the waiter asked if I would like to pay yours as well since he saw us all here and wondered why we were on seperate tables" Cabir tells us, oh that's how he found it. That waiter practically told on us.

"That idiot" I heard Dhruv mumble under his breath.

"I'll see you both at home" Cabir grits his teeth giving us one of his warning looks, that means when we go home he's definitely going to be angry at us for coming here like this.

"See you Navya!" I say excitedly

"See you guys! It was lovely seeing you both" she reciprocates the energy, as both Cabir and navya leave from the restaurant.

"Wow that was fun" Dhruv says "I'm forever going to annoy Cabir about this story"

I look at Dhruv "yeah that's only if we survive today, he seemed really angry"

"Don't worry he won't do anything, we officially have navya now!" Dhruv was probably more happy than anyone right now.

We both finish our food chatting and laughing and then we head home as well.

———————————————————————

Author: so sorry for the late update! Been extremely busy! But this chapter was definitely chaotic but in a funny way I guess, I mean Cabir Malhotra going on a date? That's shocking! But knowing Cabir he isn't the type to go on random dates like this then why has he today? Do you think he has some motive behind it? Cabirs date will bring a twist to this story so Keep guessing! And I promise a lot of good chapters are coming ahead so stay tuned! And avoid any mistakes please!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 8.4K 17
An arranged marriage tale with a mix of family drama and siblings bond.
21.8K 2.3K 23
MaNan from Kaisi yeh yaariaan. Nandini and Manik were just teenagers when they met each other. Both of them belong to rival gangs, they don't meant t...
107K 6.3K 25
What happens if you love someone else and are forced to marry someone else? Same happened with Nandini Murthy. The girl who loved her boyfriend, Abh...
79.4K 3.8K 5
๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด '๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ' โญ’โƒ.โœฎ:โ–น He loved ๐ก๐ž๐ซ and ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ loved him. It was as complicated as it seemed si...