Don't Forget Me. Sting x OC...

由 mnerie_

3 months have passed ever since the S-Mage Trial Exam at Tenrou Island and since Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wen... 更多

Character Info.
Chapter 01 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 02 - Off To A Journey
Chapter 03 - Encounters
Chapter 04 - First Thoughts
Chapter 05 - A Nickname & Promises
Chapter 06 - Tears, Softness and Protection
Chapter 07 - Cherishing Memories
Chapter 08 - Departure
Chapter 09 - Time Passed By
Chapter 10 - Accident
Chapter 11 - Search
Chapter 12 - Awaken
Chapter 13 - Welcome Back Home!
Chapter 14 - Greetings and Announcements
Chapter 15 - Determination and Teams
Chapter 16 - Reunited in Crocus
Chapter 17 - Worries
Chapter 18 - Instincts and Opening Ceremony
Chapter 19 - Defeat and Feelings
Chapter 20 - Emotional Outbursts
Chapter 21 - Flushed and Break-in
Chapter 22 - Crave and Despise
Chapter 23 - Standing Ovation
Chapter 24 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 25 - Disappointment
Chapter 26 - Loss
Chapter 28 - Pursue
Chapter 29 - A New Promise
Chapter 30 - Fight To The Finish
Chapter 31 - Perception
Chapter 32 - Fancy and Gentle Warmth
Chapter 33 - Meeting Darkness
Chapter 34 - Ideas and Getaway
Chapter 35 - The Uncertain Job
Chapter 36 - Preparation
Chapter 37 - Day Out With Sabertooth
Chapter 38 - Feast and A Helping Hand
Chapter 39 - Warm Embrace
Chapter 40 - Babysitting
Chapter 41 - The Steady Occassion
Chapter 42 - Questions and Confession
Chapter 43 - Declaration
Chapter 44 - The Approach
Chapter 45 - Forgiveness
Chapter 46 - Small Visit
Chapter 47 - Abducted
Chapter 48 - Devastated
Chapter 49 - Into The Wrong Hands
Chapter 50 - Suffering
Chapter 51 - Desire
Chapter 52 - Broken Walls
Chapter 53 - Enlightenment
Chapter 54 - Three Dragons VS Darkness
Chapter 55 - Betrayal
Chapter 56 - Vulnerable
Chapter 57 - Don't Forget Me
Epilogue - Final
A/N ~
A/N of Cover ! ~

Chapter 27 - Comfort

7.8K 227 54
由 mnerie_

Omggg !!! 5k Reads! Thank you minna-san! <3
-----------
Time Skip!~ Night Time

Cynthia's POV

I just got back from the pub party a few moments ago with everyone, and I must say... it was really loud, crazy and a fun night. Well actually that would to happen everyday at the guild. I giggled at the thought and remembered back from the past with Natsu and the rest who were here before the S-Class Mage exam only to make me happy. But for me to think after their disappearance, it was still a shrouded mystery to me.

Something was blurred out and it wouldn't let me to view it except for the fact that I just fell, took a few missions and the smallest guild where we had the saddest time of our seven years.

Taking a shower would make me feel great and it would seem nice to have right now. I walked into the bathroom as I shut the door behind me... but even though I was alone at the inn room again... it's just for safety in case someone might you know... come in and seeing me naked.

I turned the shower knob to satisfy the temperature for me to shower in. Happy with the water heat, I stripped off my clothes and jumped in to take a nice and short shower. I didn't want to shrivel into a prune.

After I was done taking a shower, I walked out from the shower still with a towel wrapped around my nude body and carried my dirty pile and threw them in the laundry. I walked over to my bag of clothes and noticed a pair of black sweatpants. 'Whose are these?' I thought.

"Shimata! I forgot to give them to Sting!" I moaned out in frustration.

Guess I have to go to Sabertooth's inn and give these back to Sting. Even though I am not on good terms with him right now, it's best that I would just give it since I may forget later on. Might as well get over it before I get questioned by the girls in the guild. That would be embarrassing!

I quickly changed into a pair of black leggings, a long red dress shirt then I slipped on a pair of nude flats. It's not like I'm going to take a while so I just put on whatever I could find. Walking over to a desk I noticed Mira's hair brush and grabbed it so I can comb my hair neatly down that was now dry. I shrugged, I don't think she would mind besides we're like family.

After combing my hair, I placed the hairbrush down back on the desk and grabbed the pair of sweatpants and placed it inside my purse and ran out the door towards Sabertooth's inn.

Finally arriving at Sabertooth's inn I went back to the spot where Lector and Sting saw me walking last night. It looked like the lights were out... I hope Sting is still awake or Rogue... or Lector... or Frosch. Sweat dropping, I called out to Sting and Lector, but to my avail, there was no answer.

I groaned in annoyance and jumped up onto the balcony, just like I did last night. Deja vu much? I was already here and so why not give it to him now, right?

Looking around on the balcony and then into the room behind it, it was dark and no one was there... thankfully. Hoping that I wouldn't bump into other Sabertooth members or Minerva or their Master... which ran shivers down my spine just thinking about it. I just hope I don't ran into them at all.

I walked across the dark room not trying to make a noise and opened the door slightly. The hall lights were still on which I was on both a positive and negative side. The good thing about the lights was that I could see where I was going, but the bad was that someone can see me immediately. I have to to find Sting and give his black sweats before someone spots me!

But too late... I heard a voice behind me making me to freeze in spot. Crap.

"What are you doing here?" a familiar voice asked. Just before I could turn around I felt a pair of small furry arms wrapping itself behind me around my ankle. I looked down to see a familiar pink frog-like costume.

"Rogue? Frosch?!" I whispered in surprise.

"Fro thinks so, to!" she smiled.

I bent down to carry her in my arms which she didn't not complain and hugged me which I returned it back to her. Turning around, still with Frosch in my arms, in front of me was the Shadow Dragon Slayer who had a surprised look on his face. But his face was covered in a few bandages because of today's battle and I noticed that he was wearing different clothes than his usual attire.

"Thank goodness you bumped into me!" I gave a weak smile in his direction as he arched an eyebrow at me.

"You didn't answer my question silly." he smiled. He actually smiled! Woah.

"Wha? What...!? Oh sorry! Well uh... I was hoping if you know where Sting is... I just have to return something to him that I forgot to give earlier... and you just smiled...." I scratched my cheek nervously while giving off a small laugh.

"Was there something wrong about me smiling?" he said with a straight face this time.

"Uhhh.... no...?" I sweat dropped.

"Hm. You're still the same as ever Cynthia-chan." he gave a chuckle making me to blush at his comment.

"Fro thinks so, to!" she said as she looked up to me in my arms.

"Yeah yeah... so do you know where Sting is? Oh and how are your wounds now?" I asked with my slight blush that were still on my cheeks.

"Follow me and I'm feeling fine, thanks to your powers." he said walking past me.

"You're welcome..." I nodded walking behind him now.

It was a silent walk throughout the corridor and I hated it when things get awkward... but I do love the silence sometimes. Frosch was still in my arms but was now sleeping, making me to smile at the sight. I kissed her forehead making her to smile in her sleep. I felt a stare in front of me and noticed that it was Rogue who had a blush on his face.

"Uh... is there something wrong?" I asked in confusion while tilting my head to the side.

"N-No! We're here now..." he stammered while pointing towards a door on his right.

"Thanks!" I beamed while placing the now sleeping Frosch into his arms.

"Y-You're welcome..."

"Well then, I'll be going."

"Cynthia-chan..."

"Uh hai?" I said before knocking on the door and faced Rogue who looked sad and his look darkened. Was there something wrong...? All of a sudden his face just changed. Well his emotion.

"... Cheer him." he muttered as he turned away from me and walked down the corridor we once walked on. What did he mean by that...? He could've at least told me a better explanation than leaving and saying a few words. Cheer him?! Cheer who? The only ones I'm cheering on is my guild for the games. Rogue you're weird. I gave off a sweat dropped.

Turning back to the door in front of me, I softly knocked on the door before entering. Stepping into the room was dark and I could feel the sudden tension around the air.

Once I fully stepped in the room, I closed the door behind me and stared off into the dark room. My purple eyes were still adjusting at the sight of darkness that I was being swallowed up by. Taking a few steps I could hear someone move shiftly within the room.

"Sting?" I whispered softly still looking around.

"Ce-cee...chan? Is that you?" His voice sounded scratchy and hoarse. I had this feeling that something wrong happened. His voice says it all. It wasn't his usual smug tone... But more upset. Was it because of me...? Well yes I was still mad and upset but not as much... as before.

"Yeah it's me. I just came here to drop off your sweatpants you lended me last night... And uh thanks again." I said nervously while taking out pants from my bag. He didn't answer me back but in exchange, all I got was awkward silence. Now I could see the room clearly in the dark.

There was a desk onto my left side, the bathroom and closet were also on the left side as well. To my right was a lamp and ahead of me was Sting's bed facing out from the right as there was a window near his bed at the other side of his room.

I noticed a figure who was sitting on the edge of the bed while leaning forward with his elbows being propped on his knees and his chin resting on his clasped hands under his chin. Maybe it was probably the best time for me to go.

"Well then... Um. I'll be going now... and I'll just leave your sweatpants on the table..." I said as I placed the pants on the table. I turned my back to him but felt a grip on my wrist which I gasped in surprise.

"S-Sting!?" I said turning to look at his blue eyes gazing at me through the darkness.

"Can you stay with me for a little longer..? Please..." He croaked out. I was beyond confused at his behavior. My mind is telling me to leave him since I only came to drop off his pants but my heart is telling me to stay with him.

"Why...?" I asked.

"I... I just ... Please." He muttered.

"Is there something wrong Sting? Where's Lector? You should go to bed! You're still injured from earlier!". When I said this, his grip tightened slightly on my wrist. I looked down at his hand and then back to him.

"He's... he's...g-gone." He said bitterly and ignored the last part I said to him. He's gone?! What does that mean? Don't tell me he's dead! Or did he fly off somewhere?

"What do you mean gone? Did he run off somewhere?" I softly placed a hand on top of his where he still held his grip on me. He shook his head and I could feel that he was trembling not to mention that his hand was shaking. Something was definitely not right. I sighed and pulled him towards to the bed which he allowed me to do and made the both of us to sit on his bed.

"Sting... Can you tell me what happened?" I asked with slight stern but with a hint of gentleness. He gave out a sigh and then explained to me what happened earlier after the games today.

Basically he told me that him and Rogue were facing the Master infront of everyone of their guild and that he wanted to punish them. But then Lector jumped in to say that he believed that Sting and Rogue did their best and that past mistakes can help make them stronger.

Although, Master didn't recognize Lector and 'killed' him in front of everyone leaving them into shock. Sting also explained how he punched the Master in the chest because of how upset he was and angry at what he did . It was then that Minerva actually saved Lector with the use of her magic. But she won't give Lector back to him until he won the games for tomorrow and make Sabertooth as the number one guild of Fiore. Even worse, Minerva had Lector's life in her hands.

What a wench! I mean I'm actually going to admit to say that she saved him thankfully, but I hate the fact how she is pretty much blackmailing him into doing something to bring his partner back! That woman... She's an evil bitch! Since day one and after meeting her because of Natsu's break in, I never liked her at all.

"Sting... I'm sorry... But hey, at least he's alive." I smiled gently at him. He only stared at me with a blank expression and gave a small nod.

"I just feel so lost right now... I miss him. He must be lonely." he lifted a hand to his face while a few tears ran down his cheeks.

"Lector misses you too... and you know... If Lector were to see you right now, he wouldn't want you to be in tears. He wants you to do your best and give it all you got. To be the strong and amazing Sting you are..." I added looking away from him and towards the door. I saw him nod at the corner of my eyes and clenched his hands into fists.

It was quiet for a little while until I heard sobbing from Sting. I stiffened at the sight of him crying. Even though it was dark I can still make out the tears he was making. It pained me. Seeing him like this was just something I wasn't used to seeing him. This was a different side of Sting that I was surprised to see. Before I could try to comfort him he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest.

His touch again made me feel all warm and tingly on the inside and out.He gently placed his face at the crook of my neck still sobbing. I felt tense again and blushed as I could feel his breath and warm tears against my skin.. but later relaxed. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck to hug him back trying to comfort him as I could. As I made my way to hug him I could tell that he was wearing different clothes than he usually wears. Instead of feeling his abs... I felt a shirt making over by covering his abdomen and minutes later, he stopped sobbing.

"Cee-chan..." He nuzzled closer to my neck making me to blush harder and tried to pry him off of me but he only held me tighter. I was stuck in his embrace and I couldn't move.

More like I was caged.

"Sting! Please let go." I whispered.

"I-I don't want to let you go. Not again."

"What? Lose me ag-?" I was cut off by him before I could finish.

"I lost Lector... And now I don't want to lose you either. I've lost you t-twice already and I don't want to lose you again." he winced.

"Wha... What do you mean twice?" I croaked.

"I lost you three years ago and you still don't remember me... And I lost you earlier today after what happened to your member because of what my lady did." He cringed.

"You didn't lose me twice. Well the first one... Was probably true and second. I was only disappointed in you... I just wasn't in the mood to talk to you. I was upset and angry at what you didn't do to prevent to stop the horrible things... from happening." I sighed.

"So you're not mad at me anymore..?" He asked looking up to face me with slight hope in his tone making me to roll my eyes.

"Maybe... I don't know." I whispered.

"Come on Cee-chan!" He whined like a kid.

"Hmph. I'm glad to see you back to your usual behavior." I smirked.

"Why. Are you begging more of my cocky side?" He mocked.

"You wish."

"Oh I know I do. I bet you do too... Deep inside." He smirked.

"Pervert."

"I am not a p-pervert!" He glared.

"Yeah go ahead and say that."

"Then how about I change your mind..." He whispered as he lowered his face towards mine.

"S-Sting!" My eyes widened as I tried to struggle in his tight embrace but kept it even more tighter. Bad idea. His nose was making contact with my skin and soon replaced by the feeling of his warm lips pressing against my neck and feeling all tingly again. Soon I felt him to softly lick my neck making me to shiver at his touch. He brought his face lower and kissed my collarbone and softly sucked on it making me to slightly gasp at his action.

"H-Hey...What are you doing!?" I whimpered.

He looked up to me but with not leaving his lips on my neck. He ignored my question and went back to kissing my collarbone making me to shiver even more. As soon as he was done kissing there he trailed his kisses back up to my neck tugging slowly at my skin making me to gasp louder.

"St-Sting..." I quivered at his touch as he carried me onto his lap and place a hand on my cheek and the other held at my waist to hold me in place.

No matter how much I've struggled he was too strong for me. Over and over he was still kissing my neck trying to find my weak spot which he did as he slowly sucked on it and gave a few kisses.

I moaned lightly at this pleasure that he was giving. I used one of my hands to place on top of his shoulder and the other to run through his blond spiky locks. His hair felt really soft and ticklish. Despite how spiky it looked, I love the feeling of his hair and his kisses being left on my neck. Wait. What am I saying?! I don't even know but it felt so... good. I heard a low growl escaping from his throat and sucked even harder on my soft spot which I threw my head back slightly, granting him access to my skin.

"Sting..." I moaned a little louder than before while gripping onto his shoulder tightly for support and held a handful of his blonde locks in my hand.

As soon as he was done nibbling against my neck, he lifted his head up to slowly lick the spot where he once sucked on and planted a few kisses afterwards. I noticed him to look up to me with his eyes filled with passion and happiness.

"Do you change your mind now?" He smirked at my flustered face.

I was really red by now and still shivering at the moment. I placed both of my hands to cover my bright scarlet face, hearing him to chuckle at my embarrassment. I was pretty much on his lap now since the um... encounter.

"I-I am n-not changing m-my mind..." I stuttered looking away from him. At the corner of my eye I can see him to slightly grin.

"Then should I change your mind again but with something more intimidating...?" He smirked as he brought his face closer again once more. I pushed him back as my hands were placed against his toned and well built muscled chest, making me to blush even more

"N-No! I.. I change my mind!" I muttered and in exchange he gave a smug grin like he won the battle.

We stayed in that position for a few more minutes and it felt comforting to be in his arms again... How did this all happen?! First I only came here to give him back his sweatpants, then I found out that Lector was teleported by Minerva after their Master attacked Lector, then in one swift motion I'm suddenly in his strong arms and he did something sensual on my neck to please me. I felt goosebumps running along my body just thinking about it.

"Cee-chan. Thank you..." he whispered in my ear, his warm breath tickling my ear making me to go red again.

"I-It's no problem..."

"C-Can you stay just for a while longer? Just until I can let you go..." he softly murmured while he ran his hand through my beach sand locks.

"It's n-not like you're giving me a chance... b-but just this once..." I said in a sassy tone which he gave out a chuckle in response.

A few moments have passed since Sting and I have been in this position for what it seems like hours?! I don't know but it felt for like eternity. Just being in his warm embrace made me feel safe and good on the inside. I felt like I wanted to stay a while longer but I knew I had to go back to the inn, everyone might be looking for me and not in the inn room.

Why do I feel like this around Sting? I still hardly knew the guy but I felt myself being more drawn into him, it was a shrouded mystery with him... maybe because of my lost memories about him? I sighed and noticed that Sting fell asleep in my arms. What a big baby he is.

I huffed in slight irritation but smiled at his sleeping figure. His grip on me loosened, thankfully and I slowly got out from his arms making sure that I wouldn't wake him up. I used one hand around his neck and the other on his side to slowly and gently lay him down on the bed then pulled up blanket to cover his sleeping figure.

With the help of the moonlight shining through his window I could see clearly that his face was covered and wrapped in bandages from his wounds earlier. His cheeks and eyes looked slightly puffy form the crying earlier... he looked so cute and innocent. 'Ah! Cynthia stop thinking about that!' I mentally scolded myself.

Hesitantly... I reached out my hand and placed it on his cheek and slowly caressed it trying not to wake him up and not wanting to hurt his wounds any further. I crouched down still caressing his cheek and watched him sleep peacefully. This was a different side of sting that I never thought that I would to see. He was usually the rude cocky type but seeing him like this made me to think of him differently.

Maybe he was just putting up the act to look tough for Lectors sake? Whatever it was, he did his best but I wish that he could've done it in a another way than to be like this. I felt him twitched a little by my touch leaned closer in as a small smile tugged on his lips. I blushed at the sight as the heat raised on my cheeks again, just thinking about his lips tingling on my neck.

I brought up my other free hand and placed it on top of my neck where his lips once touched against my flesh and slowly rubbed it. Having this gut feeling, I slowly brought myself to lean closer his face and kissed his bandaged forehead and looked back to his sleeping face again.

"Sting... I promise I will find Lector for you. Just you wait." I murmured as I took my hand away from his cheek and walked towards the window.

Having one last glance at his sleeping figure before taking my leave, I felt a small smile to form on my face.

'It's a promise.' I thought as I brought myself up on his window sill and jumped out heading back towards the inn.

---

So.... What do you guys think?!?! Finally some action between the two of them huh?! :D Getting all steamy! Woohoo! But Lector is gone by Minerva -.-' Anywaysss... many more chappies to come! c:

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1M 27.5K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
14.8K 521 13
🥀💔❌ Based on my true story. Everything in this book really happened. I decided to tell it using fairy tail characters because for a lot of them the...
370K 10.3K 60
The seven-year gap changed everything. Fairy Tail is mocked by the townspeople, Guilds now fight for power titles, And an innocent little fairy that...
160K 3.7K 28
Lucy is being ignored because Lisanna came back from the dead and that's when Lucy's life turned upside down. Lucy is ignored for months the only peo...