Been You (Trent Alexander-Arn...

By crazy_bout_arnold

10 years can feel like a lifetime when you are surrounded by someone special. Yet I feel like everyday we spe... More

Chapter 1: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 2: I'm Trying
Chapter 3: The Reunion
Chapter 4: Something Small
Chapter 5: Its a Start
Chapter 6: A Moment
Chapter 7: You Deserve it
Chapter 8: The Choice
Chapter 9: The Game
Chapter 10: All Smiles
Chapter 11: Wait Until You're Ready
Chapter 12: Has No Right
Chapter 13: He's Back
Chapter 14: Stop Exposing Me
Chapter 15: Runway
Chapter 16: Abuse
Chapter 17: Please Wake Up
Chapter 18: Old Trafford
Chapter 19: Not Called For
Chapter 20: Trust
Chapter 21: New Years
Chapter 22: Promise
Chapter 23: 1 month later
Chapter 24: News
Chapter 25: Remembering
Chapter 26: Valentines Day
Chapter 27: Familiar Face
Chapter 28: Did she say yes?
Chapter 29: So I've finally Lost You?
Chapter 30: The Article
Chapter 31: Leaving?
Chapter 32: Loose Ends
Chapter 32: Movie Night
Chapter 34: The Attack
Chapter 35: The Waiting Game
Chapter 36: She is Gonna be Okay
Chapter 37: Memories
Chapter 38: Home
Chapter 39: Vacation
Chapter 40: Can We Come Back?
Chapter 41: Of Course
Chapter 42: We're Okay
Chapter 43: Baby Talk
Chapter 44: The Test
Chapter 45: He is Out
Chapter 46: Recovery
Chapter 47: Masons View
Chapter 48: The Past
Chapter 49: Gender Reveal
Chapter 50: Wait for Trent to Screw Up
Chapter 51: You got Caught
Chapter 52: Come Home Please
Chapter 53: Do whats right for your family...
Chapter 54: For Her
QUESTION
Chapter 55: Says it All
Chapter 56: Do you Want to be Here?
Chapter 57: San Siro
Chapter 58: Welcome Home
Chapter 59: A Normal Life
Chapter 60: Its Your Choice
Chapter 61: 3 months
Chapter 63: A New Beginning
New chapter and Book!

Chapter 62 : Home?

729 9 4
By crazy_bout_arnold

Shaima's POV:

After Trent had come over for the rest of the day, I was getting none stop questioning from Mason. It was, "Are you getting back together", "What if he lets you down again?", "Are you sure you want to go through this all over again?" I know what he is doing, but he needs to realize it is not a crime for the father of my child to come visit her once in awhile.

After that day Trent has become more sociable and more around. Andy called me and said that he is actually making an effort to socialize with the boys now after being miserable for 3-4 months. Which I am very happy about because I would never want him to shut out the people that love him the most. He is that type of person that at the end of the day he needs someone to lean his head on and well if he worth to push everyone away, I wouldn't know what he would do.

"Earth to Shaima" Perrie waves her hand in front of me. I snap out of my daze and she lets out a giggle. "What were you thinking about?" She continues to feed Axel.

"Is it bad if I say Trent?" I sigh as I look down at Alayna. 

"Why would it be bad?" She raises her eyebrows at me. 

"Because we arent together..."

"Shaima he is the father of your daughter. Of course he is gonna be on your mind."

"Ya I know... But now that he is wanting to come around more. It gets me thinking about a lot of things."

"Do you still love him?" 

"Excuse me?" I say in shock

"Do you still love Trent?" she asks again.

"I think I will always love him. I just don't think we are good for each other." I confessed.

"Why do you think that?" 

"Because no matter what we are fighting or I am making things into a bigger deal than it needs to be or he starts something and pretends to be the better person after things are done. Its just, I don't know how to even be in the same room as him if he is in one of his moods." 

"Shay, thats what happens to couples sometimes. Its cause you are not in the honey moon phase anymore. You are gonna fight, it happens. The amount of times that Alex and I have fought or I have gone to my mums to just a get a breather from him is probably in the thousands by now. You cant let that determine the end of your relationship."

"But what if we really aren't good for each other?" I ask her

"You gotta decide that for yourself cause everyone else can say otherwise. But at the end of the day, its your decision."

She's right, it is my decision and well I think I had finally made one. 

Trents POV: 

"Shut up for a second Robbo" I yell in the dressing room because he was talking like a maniac and I couldn't hear a word coming out of Shay's mouth.

He stares me down then gets into a conversation with Virgil but in a inside voice. Its been a few months of things going pretty well when it comes to us parenting Alayna, I just hope it stays this way. Our last game is coming up and well I am hoping that she will be there by my side as we do our final walk of Anfield before the break. 

"As you were saying?" I laugh and her smile beams through the screen. 

"So the last game is coming up? You excited?" she asks.

"Well its a big game, hopefully villa will come through for us." I confess

"Stevie G better pull through," she laughs. I smile wide. I love that laugh.

"So will you be there?" I finally ask.

She sighs, oh no. "I dont know yet." she says softly. "Mason wanted me there for his game as well, and well so did Declan." she scratches her head. 

"Oh well, I really hope you come Shay. It would mean the world to me if I had both of you guys there." 

"If I came, do you think we can stay the night before? It will be easier for me so we dont have to leave early.." I smile. She is considering it..

"Shaima you are always welcomed" I let her know and you can see a small blush creep on her face. 

"I'll think about it, but for now I have a child to take care of. I'll call you later tonight."

"Okay, dont forget or i will hold it against you" I play and she giggles. 

"ya ya byeeeeee" she smiles

"Bye Shay" she hangs up "I love you" I say quietly. But obviously not quiet enough because the boys started to mock me. "Oh fuck off" I throw my tape and we all started heading on the field. I really hope they come. 

--------------

Shaima's POV:

"Mason can I talk to you?" I knock on his door as he just finishes changing. 

"Whats up?" he says as he puts his shirt on. 

"How would you feel if I go to Trent's game?" I ask him. 

"Oh, um well I would love for you to be at mine..." He trails off. 

"Ya I know but he really wants Alayna there,  especially because of the walk after," I start to say but he cuts me off.

"Well where do you wanna be? Which game would you prefer going to?" He asks me. 

I have to be honest with him. If I don't its going to kill me. "I'm sorry Mason," he already knew the answer. 

"Go, be with Trent. I know thats where you wanna be." 

"Mase, if I can be in two places I would." I try to tell him. 

"Well you can't and you made your choice. Its okay." he comes up to me and kisses my forehead. "I'll go get supper ready." and he starts to make his way downstairs. 

If this was his reaction to me going to his game, how would he react when I tell him I want to go home?

_______

Trents POV: 

She didn't stay the night. Of course she had chose Mason over me. It's been like that for years. Well its become more real now than ever. Music is blasting in the room. The boys are getting prepared. Tonights game can mean everything to us. Nothing is gonna distract me from it. 

"So is she here?" Andy asks

"I don't know, she had asked to stay the night last night if she was going to come but she never showed." I sighed

"Sorry man, I really hoped she would be here." he pats my back.

"Ya, so did I" I sighed. 

Jurgen had made his way in to go over some things before we head to the field to do our warm up. 

As soon as he was done talking a small knock came from the door. My heart started racing. I couldn't see who was at the door as it was blocked off but I heard them. More specifically, I heard her. "Am I too late?"

"You are never too late," Jurgen laughs and lets her in. There she is with Alayna in her arms, both wearing their liverpool kits. "Shaima the floor is yours."

"Oh okay, well I dont really have much to say but to remind you guys to go out there and kick ass. I know how much this game really means to you guys and I get it. But at the end of it, it depends how much you guys want it. Not only individually, but how much you want it as a team. You guys worked your asses off this season and well there shouldve been some games that you should won but did tie and thats okay because I know how you guys are and you will go leave everything out on the pitch tonight no matter what." She smiles at us and then Alayna starts to screech in her arms which causes me to laugh. 

"Wise words from a wise women" Jurgen says from the side. "Now take him outside if you wanna talk cause I know these boys like their vulger music."

They laugh and I follow her outside of the rooms and sit on the bench. "Everything okay?"

"Ya I just wanted to ask you something," she tells me. 

"Okay, is it bad?" I ask her 

"Well no, if you dont take it that way" she laughs. "Um how would you feel if we came home?"

"Wait what?" I say in shock

"I dont feel right anymore. You not being there or being too far. I want you to be able to see her first steps, her first words, her first explosive diarrhea" she laughs. "I want you to be there Trent."

"Shaima I dont want you to come back cause you feel like you have to..."

"No, I want to come home Trent. I want to come home." She smiles and I grab her hand tight. "So, what do you say?" 

I look at her in awe, I finally get my queen and princess back. I finally get them back.

I smile at her.

"Hell yes."

______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 168 11
"every time you try to forget who i am, i'll be right there to remind you again." trent alexander-arnold @trentl4ver 2022 #1 in ynwa #1 in taa #1 in...
7.1K 218 29
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ!" 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐨
64.3K 490 67
𝟐𝟐 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲! 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭🌶 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐊.
248K 6K 52
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘢𝘩 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵...