déjà vu - KOTLC

Autorstwa A_mesmer_246

Hi everyone! I will be writing this in my free time (which will be super spreed out, sorry) its takes place... Więcej

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not a chapter! Chapter #
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N... Oops (IMPORTANT!)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 20

266 3 5
Autorstwa A_mesmer_246

Biana had insisted on makeovers for all the girls (Linh, Sophie, Marella, and herself) But Sopphie was none to pleased with this. What was Biana going to do to her? Biana herded the girls into Sophie's bathroom and closet. "Ok girls RULES OF MAKEOVERS: No complaining, no opinions other than mine because your all going to look GORGEOUS!, and finally be prepared to dazzle the boys!"

"Gosh Biana is this a sleepover or prom?" Sophie asked.

"Both sense its what you all will be wearing to the tribunile tomorrow!" So the council had showed up after Grady left saying that they were sending out invitations out that night if Sophie felt well enough, which she did. All the girls changed out of their clothes into nightgown like undergarments so Biana could pick out dresses. Of course everybody began sympathizing over Sophie because it left more of her scars exposed. "I'm fine now guys!"

"We know Sophie!" Linh said.

"And we think you have actualy gained more buty from theas scars!" Marella continued.

"It just shows they didn't break you Sophie. So lets let them know your the amazing Moonlark of this world!"

"Who's them?" Sophie asked Biana after she finessed.

"Its everyone!" Biana said which had them all laughing. Sophie was glad to have friends like them... friends who may as well be her sisters. Biana finally finished picking out their gowns and... oh no.

Sophie's Dress+hair

Linh's Dress+hair

Marella's Dress+hair

Biana's Dress+hair

Also here's Sophie's gloves

"Wow... I... Have no words" Sophie admitted. She did look good and she loved the color of her gown.

"Yeah you seriously went all out on this one." Marella said admiering her hair. The finishing touch to their looks was the makeup. 

Sophie's

Linh's

Marella's

Biana's

"Ok! Whos ready to make the boys out there pass out?" Biana asked.

"MEEE!" we all replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uhhhhhhhhhh..." Dex, Tam, Keefe, and Fitz said in unison. Of course that was after they had been gaping for FIVE MINUTES! Keefe couldn't stop smirking and staring at Sophie, Tam was literally starstruck by Biana, Fitz was also staring at Sophie like she held the secrets of the universe, And poor Dex passed out. the boys were in different colored embroidered jerkins. Fitz's was silky teal with gold embroidery, Keefe's was coffee brown with Gold embroidery, Tam's was satin black with soft blue embroidery, and Dex's was rich red velvet with silver embroidery. "You have out done yourself Biana!" Keefe shouted. "Its like you four don't even come from this world!"

"Well you four look just as handsome!" Sophie said immediately regretting those words when they all blushed. That was when Sophie realized that dawn was breaking. "Guys... Its time for the tribunile." They all slung on their capes (Biana, Sophie, and Dex are all wearing their starlight capes and gold pins. everybody else is wearing either black, navy, or dark brown velvet capes with their family pins.) "Foster, you good there?" Sophie realized she was shaking.

"Sorry."

"Its ok Sophie, were here for you." Fitz reassured. He was about to offer his arm but she quickly grabbed hold of Keefe's hand before walking. Tam snickered and offered his arm to Biana who gladly excepted it. "Ok then, Lets meet the parents outside and then well leap to tribunile hall." Sophie said and with that their bodyguards joined them and the group walked out the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Sophie and her friends had walked out everybody gasped. "You look beautiful Sophie!" Edaline said "You all look amazing!" Della continued taking a better look at the group. aside from the songs and Lord Cassius everybody got misty eyed as they readied the crystals. "Wait! Wheres Dad?" Sophie asked. she couldn't see him anywhere in the group. "He's still on his assignments." Edaline said, a hint of worry in her voice.

"The councils assignments usually change and can last longer than there expected to be Sophie, I'm sure there's no reason to worry." Alden said but it only maid her stomach turn.

"Hey, He's fine ok Foster?" Keefe said squeezing her hand. He offered his arm and she took it gladly, needing the reassurance. "Hey," He whispered, "Were going to get through this together." She nodded and gave him a small kiss. Sandor slapped the bat on his hand in a threatening gesture. "Okay," Sophie said, "Lets go!"

Hope you enjoyed! sorry for all the images! I know they get annoying sometimes but I really wanted to Show the girls outfits since there harder to explain that the boys outfits.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

40.9K 456 33
So, under KOTLC Thoughts and Theories by me (I deleted it but I'm keeping the oneshots), duh, I wrote oneshot prompts for the Unlocked countdown. Eac...
348K 4.5K 36
A kotlc fan fiction taking place right after Legacy. Caution: CONTAINS A LOT OF SOKEEFE FLUFF! (Completed)
146K 2.9K 199
Just a few moments from KOTLC where I wanted things to end differently, some one-shots for ships that didn't make it in my main story, and some chapt...
21.4K 320 33
Sophie Foster has been betrayed by her friends. The same elves that helped her to go through the toughest time of her life. How could they just betr...